Is he right?

Is he right?

both iron man and batman are lame superheroes

Comes down to the kind of encounter. If they happened upon each other on the street and had to fight, Iron Man would win because his suit is super powered. If it was a planned encounter, Batman would win the first one due to cunning and ninja bullshit, but Iron Man wouldn't fall for it twice.

What does that matter? Is he implying that makes him smarter or what?

This reminds me of how I hate when journalists compare Elon Musk to Tony Stark. Tony stark is a engineer, Elon Musk is a rich guy who throws money at a bunch of scientists to build stuff based on vague concepts. Musk is the equivalent of Wayne.

Tyson isn't even a notable scientist in terms of his actual contribution to the scientific community . His career isn't out of the ordinary outside of being famous and the director of the Hayden Planetarium. He never published any groundbreaking work or made major discoveries.
He's only famous because he's black and a good speaker.

Muh magic science nigger isn't even a good speaker, he just happens to be most overconfident one among them which is why the kikes picked him up to hype. And he is a turbolibtard as well. I mean, I lean slightly to the left politically, but if this guy and the fags over at Holla Forums is what people see as a liberal then no wonder we are never taken seriously. He is the very definition of a meme scientist.

I thought both made their own gear?

That aren't SUPERheroes strictly.

Tony Stark is also fictional

I think the idea is that Tony Stark made his own bespoke suit and gadgets out of his own genius whereas Batman just went to Wayne Industries and told them 'build this shit and make it work'

I don't see how that has to do with anything. Pseudo-intellectual hogwash as usual.

All superheroes are lame. Prove me wrong.

even more lame

>>>/oven/

Why does "builds his own shit=he wins" according to magic negro?
What if the inventor never used something to its fullest potential? What if someone improves it? What if the person who paid you/borrowed/stole it has plenty of preparation time to know it's quirks, advantages and flaws?
Sounds more like I AM RIGHT, NOD RESPECTFULLY.

Dude sounds like he's only seen Nolan's Bat-Lame.

Comic Batman is a genius that's been building shit that puts Stark's scrap metal to shame for years.

Also, Iron Man got his shit kicked in by Captain America, who is basically Batman's level, but without half the stuff Batman carries around.

Yes the dolan batman didn't seem like "the worlds greatest detective", and it made the autopilot fix at the of film 3 look more like a cheap deus ex machina.

My money is on Batman. DC's super villains are far more powerful than Marvel's villains. Also Batman went head to head with Superman, Iron Man can't do that

batman did build his own "ironman" suit iirc and used it to beat superman up

Fuck this nigger-spic mongrel. The only reason he has any fame whatsoever is due to the "SEE, BLACK PEOPLE CAN BE SMART TOO! CHECKMATE, ALT RIGHTERS!11!!" bullshit espoused by the (((media))) and libcucks.

>a (((serious astrophysics scientist))) giving his opinion on fictional animu heroes
Must be the fact that Tony Stark works for the government in a good goy team whole Batman does what he wants for free and for honour

Batman wins, because he uses his enemies weakness and his gadgets are based upon that while Tony has a suit that does x,y,z for the most part.

lolno

Well he is supposedly a graduated one. But I doubt he actually did something from his graduation.
But fuck, he's got one of the most jewiest children I've ever seen.

They don't think it be like it is, but science do

Batman wins because he's invincible and he has more fanboys.