Which stage of grief are you in, Holla Forums?

Which stage of grief are you in, Holla Forums?
Denial?
Mad?
Butthurt?
Salty?…

low effort, not even worth the 0.02 USD

High-Energy.

If you actually think everything will go back to normal and you'll be safe if hillary wins, you haven't been paying attention.

You will hang regardless.

Donnie's campaign is already dead.
All because he couldn't help himself from bragging to a kissass.

Someone didn't get the memo.

Prepared for the revolution.

Fuck is auto-saging not working?

Apply yourself, shill

At this point Trump is taking the throne whether he wins the election or not. Better accept it now or get a ticket to Canada

Does God Emperor fart on his throne?

Trump winning is the safest way of letting it happen.

I see, you are still in denial. Ok, nevermind, you'll eventually get there lol

Na Na Na Na Hey Hey-ey Goodbye

You can have president Trump or Guerilla Trump.
Either way we are taking this country back and Making America Great Again.

>mfw this buttmad faggot is still at it

seriously, hillary memes?

he took the time to make it too.

I bet he thought Donald Ducks were just the best idea ever.

Back to Cuckchan faggot

See 2012 for what the Don plans to do
Your queen made a mistake, she pushed the chaos candidate as the GOP nominee
It's too late now

You're a cumguzzling effeminate faggot with skin darker than coal. No one cares. Die.

Sage.

As trump supporters, you obviously are not against empty bravado, but seriously, you MUST have seen the writing on the wall. Come on. Let's be frank for a moment.

waste of dubs

Such violence, no wonder America sees you as deplorable… tsk tsk

Considering you're the one about to lose his job and get deported, I'm doing great tbh.

It's official, mods are ded
RIP

poor baby butthurt needs to change his huggies

since the last debate when it was obvious trump "was experiencing anal frustrations", as it were, you guys have all shifted your focus towards, "it's gonna be rigged!" pathetic. some part of you already knows this. don't let your uncionscoius make a fool of you, you young teenagers. when you move out of mummy and da da's diaper huggies, you will realize that it was completely obvious from the beginning that trump just wants more power/fame and would lower taxes on the ultra rich, the only people he cares about (see: suing gov of scotland for putting up a wind farm that 'ruined the view' of his ultra exclusive golf course that only the ultra rich would ever get to play at anyway)

but, you tried. and you're not 100% retarded. there is a lot of validity to the fact that SJWs are retarded. but in a way, you're still allowing them to control you, in the form of voting for a man who would just lower taxes on himself and fuck up the entire country in the process. but, muh jobs, muh… u retards don't understand economics.

sigh

Damn I didn't think they really themselves bought their own bullshit. They're actually scared.

I'm not in grief, my smug is off the charts, baby.

You're a nigger aren't you?

Shit forgot to sage like a faggot. Have another.

go away

please, do elaborate

That's why there was always a plan B.
You should have gone with Rato or Lubio. There is no turning back now.
This is the future you choose.

I'm a CRT shill and I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing a reality show buffoon as a candidate. Otherwise, I don't know how the hell we were supposed to sell THIS turd. Thank you, sincerely, I love you all.

sorry, meant CTR. I'm just elated, I can't even type lol

We've already won. The only thing that's in doubt is the body count, and, well, that's up to those counting the votes. The die has already been cast. Trump raised a fire that won't be extinguished by a lying, untrusted Lügenpresse or desperate calls for calm by the GOP establishment.

Who here is afraid of dying?

Yeah, we have. Trump is going to win in a landslide.

i still prefer you guys to leftypol because at least you dont have this retarded pretentious attitude and at least you're redpilled to the abominability of life but you are acting like children. grow up

You will find out after the 8th what a good idea it was to push an explosive narcissist with an astronomical ego, a deep wallet and a history of encouraging violence.

Yes you should be thanking us

smh fam

Your arrogance will be your downfall juden.

The Jews and their rabble camp followers are getting ready for their blood orgy (if they win) a bit early.
Imagine the poor bastards who died on the Eastern Front with wives and kids in Prussia, knowing what the Jewish marxist horde had on their way?

Wich of them?

this newfaggotry

You know, they're not paying you for shit. Whatever promises they've made to you are just that: empty promises. They think you're less than dogshit, you're just a useful tool for the moment, and they'll turn you into the streets on November 9th and laugh in your face when you ask about the promises they made about potential investment.

You're just like us and you don't even know it. Dicked by the system, disrespected by the corporate owners in this country. Used and discarded like a dirty bog roll. That's your future. If you're lucky, you'll live long enough to be worked to death in a cubicle, with no retirement and no family, just another disposable cog in a globalist corporate machine.

But you can still change your fate. Isn't it better to die a hero than live long enough to see yourself become the villain?

you'd think the US spics would know from the history of south and Central America– their heroic jewish leftist champions like Oliver Stone eventually leave them to starve in Venezuela.

They never learn. The Jews don't learn either from their past, but with Jews it's more a pathology, they cannot help it.

Likewise, we have to thank you for rigging the primaries, the polls, previous elections and plotting to rig the general.
It was all unnecessary and you'd probably have won anyway. But that doesn't matter now, because now the other side won't concede because of it.

Trump. You do realize what happens when you let those kinds of people anywhere near political leadership or an electoral process right? Especially in a country with a well armed citizenry?

Bullshit, they are going to move me up in the ranks of the order

Really low energy CTR bait thread.

SAGE & REPORT

What order? You're useless once the election is over. Once they give 30 million spics the right to vote it's all over, there will never be a Republican candidate of any note in any of our elections ever again. You don't know the right people. If you did, you would never be doing a shit job like this for peanuts, you'd be working in your friend's dad's corner office taking notations and sucking dick. That's how you move up in "the order."

But I think you're just a cuckchan LARPer anyway. You aren't even at the level of CTR. Now isn't that special?

Added to
The List

fu I'm in the first circle, I'm going to be an initiate.

Back to cuckchan kiddo, christ

I knew you fuckers were fur fags. You might need to change your diaper. You sound a bit cranky.

We worship the moon goddess in the person of Hillary Clinton. It's not like we really believe in it, it's supossed to be symbolic. You can laugh and call it LARPing if you want, I don't care, I don't take it seriously either. It's like you and Kek, it's like a game.

It's easy to be edgy when your mum still pays your rent. What risk is there (personal, financial, social) to being a leftist in the West these days? Like the bumper sticker "fuck you hippie, you are the system."
the only life lesson I'm grateful for growing up Jew York City is how society can literally flip overnight when you least expect it. I think when you people are forced to live through such a time (which might be an actual nuclear weapon rather than just planes into skyscrapers) you are going to wake up to reality very quickly.

kek what's that image from