IT'S HAPPENING

Trump says Obama 'has to be investigated' over what he knew about Clinton's email server

U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Tuesday that President Barack Obama should be investigated over a private email server Hillary Clinton used while secretary of state, saying Obama "knew all about" her email arrangements.

archive.fo/mS6Bd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2016 has been good. I think 2017 will be even better.

2016 was Year of the Fire Monkey

2017 is

Year of the Fire Cock

I swear to G-d if you Americans blow this chance you've got right now.

Trump will finally bring justice to this uppity nigger

Bringing hanging for treason back?

My dream

Obongo stole the election itself, he's a complete nigger in every aspect

executed for treason

fixed that for you, fam

its like poetry

Kan't ex-cape real Justice

Hitler confirms Obombo gets the tire necklace on his own homeland

The third one especially would make me hard if only because her, most of her staff and a large number of reporters would be done in.

Why the fuck would he even be expected to know that? Nobody fucking knew.

Ahaha. I love that gif. Seeing that smile on Uncle Addy's face brings a smile to mine. Goebbels must have been a funny bastard.

In time, they will all know that he was right.

This will only work if he gets the reward that fits treason. Rope or lead. I'm not picky. I'll let kek decide. If dubs, Obongo gets hung.

fuck off jew

Oh no I've been found

NYE 2016 is when the monkey finally pulls out his cock

Fire Money is all about upheaval. What does the Fire Cock symbolize?

Wait, here it is.

Oh

Ooooooooooooooh

Nope. But he did receive emails from her that had a personal, non-US State Department email address, which means he lied about not having knowledge of her private email server.

wew

SHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITT!

undeniable evidence of systemic racism :^)

He even used an alias. Which mean he KNEW what was happening was wrong but he went along with it anyway. He did just enough so that he couldn't be tied to it at a glance.

Why?

The nigger is the most powerful man on Earth. Why the fuck did he play her game? What does she have on him?

Proof of a Trump win?

Is that just because those countries have policies of never extraditing their citizens anywhere for any reason? Like how (((French))) film director Roman Polanski has been hiding in France for 40 years so he can't get imprisoned in the US for drugging and raping a 13-year old girl.

BURN THE SWAMP DOWN WITH YOUR FIERY COCK KEK

PRAISE KEK, HEH, GEB

Obama wants street cred, i say life behind bars.

(checked)

PROOF OF A TRUMP WIN!!

GoePPels-chan is so kawaii

You guys are retarded. There's no way in hell he ends up in prison. Trump doesn't have the power to bring down the Soros machine.

CUCK
UCKC
CKCU
KCUC

+$0.25

Back to plebbit, faggot!

Quality memeing.

If I ever worked for CTR, I'd make sure to insult my shilling post right after with a different browser just to keep from going crazy.

Not CTR. You guys just aren't thinking this through. Tell me, how exactly would Obama end up in prison over this?

That sounds an uncanny shitload like Trump.

The law of the land returns to being real under a Trump administration?

Flawless

checked
He has sent niggers back to 5000BC with his whole presidency. If I was a nigger I would take him out. Leave the whole "evil racist whitey assassinates based black president" headline off the table. do it you fucking niggers quit waiting and make sure to yell black lives matter while you are at it

And we already have a set of Duck memes to celebrate.

Probably nothing. Obama is a spineless faggot and was afraid Hillary would say mean words.

Kang Malik I the Frog won't allow it.

His father was the Rooster but he ended up a broken soul because of drugs. Imagine if that boy was stll with us.

Losing more and more to suicide, even the children. And this is what they like to see.

I know little girls from other families that are grown women now. What are with you faggots?

Not one of you are dogs. I get thank you letters monthly.

What?

I think I like Goebbels the best.

Start talking shit about US and going to have to go back again. Never putt Death in a child.

Uh, hey CTR or Kikes? I think your bot broke.

FUCK OFF!!!

You're always going to be wrong.

Not happening, as long as I keep representing Death.

Sure as hell not sliding, but you are unfun faggots.

Try me on a single point. I'm watching sliding here and on Holla Forums.

Get to another thread, baby.

Doubles

Source?

White complexion

Silly faggot

That’s really weird.

First nigger president in jail? That's some irony.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Actually if he dindu nuffin and not protected hillary, he might have avoided prison.

Haven't you kikes done enough rigging and destruction of humanity?

Wew, he can't shack up in kenya, where in the world will he go?

No user, it's like pottery.]

Like pottery made in a prison reeducation class.

We won't blow it, but your cousin Mordecai will try to rig it.

Ancient Chinks have their own meme magic.

Well he literary dindunuffin.
I can't name one thing, that actually succeed, be it good or bad.

Specifically, tell me how he goes to prison. You fucking can't.

It might take some time for all of the legal preceedings to get to the point where we see these traitors punished, but I believe that if we push hard enough we will see it happen.

Donald Trump was born in the year of the Fire Dog.
Hillary, you're FIREd

Kek confirms we're gonna gove it to them even HARDER

Trump won't be President until January 20, 2017. Obama will do a pre-emptive pardon like Ford did for Nixon.

Yea, that is what I said.

Well, you mentioned "within a week after Trump wins", which he will win on November 8th; but won't be President until inauguration.

Yea, thats why Loretta Lynch will try and convict her within a week so that she is convicted.
Then Obama pardons her.

You can not be tried for the same crime twice. That is called double Jeopardy.

It is better for Hillary if Obama convicts her while he is still president, then Pardons her.

test