Ytdl's vile "hate patch" commit

Ethics dilemma: A vile "hate patch" commit submitted via github to the youtube lets the programs users to download violence, sidestepping youtube's brand new quarantine censorship:

Other urls found in this thread:

censoredlist.com/
censoredlist.com/feed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's "we"?

Good. Fuck nazis.

The public, which is absolutely outraged at this. Good people like yourself, in case you hadn't realized this was something we are outraged at yet. Don't think about it too much, just obey. Shhh. Obey.

No, who the fuck do you think you are, you sanctimonious fucking prick, coming here and grovelling for a personal army?

Umm... Sweetie.
#NOAIRFORBIGOTS

I'll srsly fuck you up nazi scum if I EVER see you in the streets. I'd even fuck up your family that's how little your life means to me.

lets not.

Youtube censors all their videos from a few weeks ago. I can't even see the title of videos anymore without youtube-dl.

get better at false-flagging, Holla Forums

Obvious bait but I'll bite

There is no ethics dilemma. Youtube-dl downloads videos and videos it cannot download should be fixed. However, checking out the commit shows that the video's name, id, and other descriptors has to be manually added to recognize the video. Surely, there must be a better way to do this than hardcoding each censored video?

its deliberatly shit. Its supposed to be "ironic", but simultaneously be mistaken for genuine sjw insanity by retarded Holla Forumsniggers looking for something to get mad about.
pure masturbation.

or 'leftypol', or 'CTR', or any other random big bad.
nice one.

Who am I quoting?

nobody said that, you're hallucinating

>or CTR
cant read too well, huh?

the fix has nothing to do with the addition of that video's information to youtube-dl. The fix is that youtube-dl no longer assumes that it can get view counts from videos.

wew that really rustles my jimmies, but I don't think anyone actually used this term anywhere
>

Reread the commit. What you see as "hardcoded" is just them adding a test to make sure that youtube-dl works properly on censured videos.

Thank you for the clarification, anons.

I'm not the OP. I was mocking this stupid shit. Sage for deleting my post and quoting the right person this time.

You're correct, but I see no contradiction here, user. The censorship isn't what's new, it's OP's ass pain that someone submitted a fix for downloading the censored videos and it got accepted. :^) Youtube was already deleting videos, but they're now also effectively half-shadowbanning videos so they can't spread, in a way such that the uploader and any viewers they do get know it is being censored but the ignorant normalfags don't.

Show me on the doll where Jared Taylor's video touched you

Exactly how autistic do you have to be to fail to recognize this as pretending?

There is an autist who keeps a list of every b& video. He's pretty diligent:
censoredlist.com/
So you could use the data in this feed to grab them daily with youtube-dl
censoredlist.com/feed/

I don't give a shit. You act like a retard, you deserve to be removed from the gene pool like a retard.

user, I think you're mad for no reason. And you're not saging this shit thread.

Remind me who is """doing""" who again?

Nice

I am having a low sodium diet, but Holla Forums is just... wow

OP here AMA

Whats you're favorite color haha funie

Would you kindly suck my dick?

How much do you want to bet a video pointing this out will get censored?

whats your fursona

Enjoy the Holla Forums salt, then