#SurkovLeaks: Rebels in Ukraine confirmed for controlled opposition

Today, a Ukrainian hacker group called “Cyber Hunta” released a cache of emails linked to the Kremlin’s “grey cardinal” — Vladislav Surkov. This political operative is well known in the West as the creator of Russia’s “sovereign democracy” and has been the point-man for Russia’s management, and sometimes direct control, of the so-called states of South Ossetia, Abkhazia, and the self-declared Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics.
The hacked inbox was for [email protected]/* */, which was handled by his secretaries or assistants, including a “Masha” (Mariya) and “Yevgenia” (last names unclear). The majority of the emails are briefings from Surkov’s assistants, such as Aleksandr Pavlov. Some of these briefings include

-→>> archive.is/yPHBM
Additional Shit: archive.is/e55f2

Other urls found in this thread:

informnapalm.org/en/surkovleaks/
web.archive.org/save/https://informnapalm.org/en/surkovleaks/
archive.is/AntIk
gooDOTgl/kyKSml
m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Ukrainian-Jews-shocked-after-city-elects-neo-Nazi-mayor-437975#article=6023NUM5RUQ2QzE3MEVBMkE3MDlEMUNFQUNBQTlDNzMzNzY=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neet.

He was the inofficial head ideologist in the russian state, since 2011 he is a personal advisor from putin for regions where they have conflicts and shit must be done. Georgia, Ukraine…

So far alot of information points to the credibility of this leak, while russian need to dig through the mails and then this shit must be translated. While there are now already a few quite intresting findings.

Slide thread. Sage.

fuck you I won't sage what you tell me

bump

Fucking bump. I wanna know if this is true

Obviously. Everyone knew this already. Ukraine is a proxy war.

The Kremlin uses pen and paper for their secret communications.
Even Merkle's lackies do since they found out the NSA was proctologizing her iPad.
This is pretty typical Clintonista

Interesting, too bad there's no info here on what any of this means.

Oh god now we are going to have to have the stupid ukraine vs russia convo again

Just read it seems to be everything anyone not retarded knows. The peoples republic is just a puppet goverment while Russia makes all decisions, the majority of fighters are foreign mercenaries checheyans and such with a few russian soldiers, the funding for everything and all of the propoganda behind the rebels is from Russia specifically a few russian oligarchys

The worst thing about this in my mind it makes putin and the dudes running russia to be completly autistic sperg lords. They annexed part of a country that they could have just peacfully integrated, there had been a push to unite the Ukraine belrus and russia into one country for some time.

A new Soviet Union?

Did you miss the euromaidan?

Yeah no they could have got around to incorporating the ukraine into russia for the last decade at least instead they sat around with a thumb up thier ass and now no one wants it

Its just as autistic so yeah i guess

And even with the eurmaidan if they would have just waited a bit they could have pulled the ukraine back into thier sphere of influence. Annexing a tiny piece of land they dont really need seems to be the dumbest thing they could have done.

Most likely not. The country was already owned by CIA at that point. They would have to push a counter-coup and overthrow the American regime.

That would provoke a reaction from the west, and did, simply from advancing deals between the two. Better if they just kept it as a client state.

I dont believe that most people dont know this but the CIA had already tried a maidan esque revolution in ukraine called the orange revolution. CIA opretives and a few corrupt people can easily be removed if the general pop likes you, kinda like the ukranians use to like the Russians.

Y

&
I asked several russian friends who will look into this, to post updates. It's kinda slow what is comming out as details. So far I also don't know where to get the original files. I will update as soon as I get more info.

Sure leaking over 1 GB of russian goverment data is sliding.

There is distinct diffrence between everybody knew it already and definite proof.

Russians started something similar to the EU, for the once uppon a time Soviet States.

OK, faggots just got some info:

Informative Article: SurkovLeaks: 1GB mail cache retrieved by Ukrainian hacktivists
informnapalm.org/en/surkovleaks/
web.archive.org/save/https://informnapalm.org/en/surkovleaks/
archive.is/AntIk

Google Drive Download: gooDOTgl/kyKSml
Mailbox file on RUH8: http:[email protected]/* */

When this all started to popov there was a lot of backlash I saw saying most Ukrainians wanted it to happen. Has that flipped since then?

So the people in Ukraine taking a pro-Russian annexation stance were on good terms with and coordinating with Russia? Or am I missing something?

both hohols and vatniks are faggots, some use CIA shekels and others use (((oligarch))) money. Same shit as always

Kinda, but the reasons its happened and the reason they are still pro revolution are complicated. The initial protests and inserrection were genuine because the Ukraine was corrupt as fuck and it also needed to federate, you had people in eastern ukraine getting laws set by dudes in kiev they needed more local autonomy. Shortly after protests kicked off things were geniune for a bit but then whenever things would calm down CIA instigators would start shooting at cops again or thrown a molotov. Thats what ukranians likely wont like to admit. What russians wont like to admit is that on the ground level most of the Ukranian nationalists are genuine.
m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Ukrainian-Jews-shocked-after-city-elects-neo-Nazi-mayor-437975#article=6023NUM5RUQ2QzE3MEVBMkE3MDlEMUNFQUNBQTlDNzMzNzY=
Most people feel shit the revolution made tham poor but not really that it happened. There is still a very large possability of a second revolution happening any day now.

Sounds all very familiar. Provocateurs trying to make any genuine unrest seem low-handed. Are you so sure it's CIA and not just Russia herself trying to wag the dog?

Fishy.

Yes, but acting like the US is the only one with dirty business smells like borscht. I find it interesting to see how many things are knotted up together. At least the archive is back up.

Spin me baby one more time. I don't get it. What is said here, is not verified. A strong possiblity but not verified.

Could also be simply China stiring up shit, betten Russia and the US.

Obviously the rebels have Kremlin backing. This is self evident. They're Russian speaking and Russia is following its policy of protecting Russian speakers regardless of boarders. Makes sense as a civic nationalist policy.

Esp when you consider coup in Ukraine was a CIA/Soros job.

It's about incorporating the Russian speaking areas only. Trying to incorporate non-russian speakers is sociological nightmare.

The Russian federation already has whole oblasts of none white none russian speaking areas. Also Russian speaking areas? Ukranian russian and belrussian are almost interchangeable.

Anyone have that leak from ukraine's general prosecutor office from a while back?

WTF the pro-russian separatist have support in Moscow?
Next you will tell me that water is wet or that you're a faggot…

Controlled opposition:
Def: A controlled opposition is a protest movement that is actually being led by government agents. Nearly all governments in history have employed this technique to trick and subdue their adversaries. Notably Vladimir Lenin who said ''"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
Ex:
A skinhead army financed by jewish oligarchs backing a coup for a """Nationalist gov'""" hand picked by Clinton BFF that just proclaimed half is territory belong to Poland.
Photo: Jewkrainian State flag.

Wrong word. They would be controlled opposition if their orders came from Kiev.

Neither of those statements make sense. Ukraine bad!! Russia good!!!

I was making that thread from a russian public perception standpoint. Not from a US/NATO/Western standpoint. The russian people where not really aware that at the time of the euromaidan that rebels are controlled opposition by the kremlin. Only over time that perception shatterd and now those leaks eliminate doubts.
He sues for instance a NGO which takes care of soilder graves which died for russia, since they said there are alot dead people comming home from somewhere.

For instance that graph comes from a time where russian didn't really doubt, that russia is involved. The public perception of the military beeing involved in ukraine is really, really negative.

Shill thread.

From whom for what? Nobody even bothered to open podesta #19, but this thread shall drive attention away? From what? From the "Aztec god of noses" thread?

EU and US started the Maidan because they didn't like that Ukraine was starting to align with Russia.

burger RIDF here. bump because I want to know if this is true for when the inevitable smug libtard tries to start shit tmw.

Highly doubt this is real; are they even allowed to use foreign emails? The NSA can just hit a switch to read them all anyway if it's Microsoft like this is claimed.

Thanks user; it's insane if true simply for the reason that someone connected with the government would use NSA approved outlook.com of all fucking things.

Not really, unless you're some sperg that needs absolute proof of everything and can't into abductive reasoning or common sense.

The protests started before the revolution and the Ukraine was already aligned with russia since the past 500 years until now of course

The people in Russia were told there were no Russian troops on the ground and the perception in Russia of Russian intervention in the Ukraine is very negative, most Russians and Ukranians have relatives or friends in one of the two countries. This is a very big deal for russians

Actually Russia itself, started with the Kievan Rus about 980 AD (or about that). Moscow came later.

ROOSTER THREAD

Being this new ought to be a crime. Everyone who has been at Holla Forumslong enough to red text knows that the real Ukranian government was thrown out by the CIA and the current government is a US puppet while the rebels are backed by the Russians and want to get rid of the US cronies.

OP you fag do you even know Biden's son is part of the Ukranian government?

From what I can tell, these "damming" emails as some outlets are calling them stem from a time when Surkov's official position was "advisor to the Dontesk people's republic."

Coordinating with rebels when you're publically their official advisor sounds… well it sounds pretty obvious even for the most retarded Hillary Clinton "THE RUSSIANS ARE EEEEVUL" argument.

Still waiting on the documents they can't release because "too top sekret sensitive information oh noeeees" bullshit the ukranian mags are talking about. That reeks of information the US doesn't want publicly released because new scandal.

My favorite is that their official government positions that were supposed to be elected were at one point filled with US state department officials.

I had no idea; greater Orthodox world is mad at them for not straight up invading and putting an end to this farce.
Then again, Ukranian Church is getting on good terms with Russian Church again so I guess Putin was right again.

Wat…. RIDF there comes a point where your shilling doesnt just insult my intellegence it insults your intellegence

So you think that the DNC Leaks, Project Veritas, Podesta E-Mails all didn't influenced the US election the slightest? Since actually literally nothing new came out of that. Everything in those leaks could have bebn resonable be asserted without them for anybody who uses abductice reasoning or common sense.

Is Azov doing so bad that they can't afford proper shills anymore?

This is a leak which has importance to public perception people who are intrested knew about this shit LONG time ago, yes. But normies need a leak to realize what happend. This post might be also usefull for you. ->

I am not aware of any documents withheld. I just can't into the language. The "pants down" of US and Russian involvement, is already here. The media just has to pick up on it.

Controlled opposition refers to a group set up by a government against itself for political gain. This is not controlled opposition, this is usually called foreign backing.

russianfag here. This "leak" is basically

So it's news like Hillary's rotten vagina. Ofc Russia supported them with gear and spec ops, the very same way US/Kikes did for the putshist Ukrainian regime.