Trump: We're going to space

WE SPACE IMPERIUM NOW

Trump at his high energy Sanford, FL rally:

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/how-asteroid-mining-might-dictate-our-future-in-space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear-powered_aircraft#Fusion_power
youtu.be/ql_TTguKxnE
youtu.be/UAIxZTfiuOg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59e67n/hey_reddit_brad_parscale_digital_director_for/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
archive.is/mL2IP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fission-fragment_rocket
archive.fo/pwI6N
youtube.com/watch?v=rK-19lEHO60
sciencealert.com/pacific-islanders-appear-to-be-carrying-the-dna-of-an-unknown-human-species
sciencealert.com/here-s-what-we-know-about-the-massive-cyber-attack-that-took-down-the-internet-on-friday
sciencealert.com/saturn-s-mysterious-hexagon-has-changed-from-blue-to-gold-and-no-one-knows-why
sciencealert.com/elon-musk-is-about-to-test-the-trickiest-part-of-his-mars-spaceship-a-giant-black-orb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RD-180)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_orbital_rocket_engines)!
sciencealert.com/the-universe-might-have-a-delete-button-and-it-would-destroy-physics-as-we-know-it
sciencealert.com/watch-here-s-a-hyperloop-pod-levitating-for-the-first-time
youtube.com/watch?v=DDwe2M-LDZQ
archive.is/O1W0c
youtube.com/watch?v=yJDv-zdhzMY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AsczhOx3n5M&t=59s
thespacereview.com/article/2737/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_general_relativity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb
sli.mg/uMz0Pa
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/02/08/nasa-bans-word-jesus.html
books.google.com.au/books?id=BCgDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA23&lpg=PA23&dq=auguste piccard flat earth&source=bl&ots=8AQsOYGydj&sig=cwQG1I7bkYR0GkwHdx2DIpfzUK0&hl=en&sa=X&sqi=2&authuser=0&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false>>7995499
youtube.com/watch?v=KDK5TF2BOhQ
mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could at least link us to it user.

Make Space Great Again

At the 1:51:30 mark:

Was looking for the part, sorry for shitty OP.

MAKE AMERICA ANNEX SPACE

GOD EMPEROR AIMS FOR THE STARS

We safe space now. Shameless self-bump.

MUSK AND SPACEX BTFO
Watch as the Trump curse strikes again and Musk loses everything

WE IMPERIUM OF MAN NOW

WEW

THREAD THEME SONG

WE WILL SCORCH THE UNIVERSE

Sounds more like he wants cooperation between Spacex and Nasa

Musk is a fraud

No problem just don't do it again.

Our rightful place as conquerors of the stars.

White Galactic Empire now.

Do you guys realize that Obama literally was campaigning for Hillary? The president who is on our payroll flew Air Force One around to do campaign events specifically for Hillary or to just endorse her. That's OUR tax money going into her campaign; a lot of it.

Trump should take that a put it against those soldiers in California having to pay their bonuses back:

So the government has money for President Obama to endorse crooked Hillary, but not enough to take care of our veterans? Sad.

F-fug I'm an aerospace eng undergrad, how hard it is to immigrate to Murica, again?

reeeeeeeeeeeee
As an AE that cant find a job, STAY OUT.

The fact that my dubs weren't checked is very disconcerting.

GIT YER OWN SPHESS PROGRAM

SpaceX basically relies on NASA not doing shit
If NASA gets funded again and has the diversity shit taken away, SpaceX will go under, much like Tesla is going to go under once their subsidies stop

(check'd)
NOW

He's an emblem, an inspirational figure. He doesn't get much done, but he invokes the will of America, the will to rise up and work towards space expansion. He's not the soldier on the front lines, he's the cunt in the back holding up the banner.

flat earth

nice taste user

Any space program should be prepared to run a marathon, not a sprint. For the next 2000 years, space is our future from here on out.

Wanna hear a joke?
Sinead.

source?

sup Sinead

It's in the filename: Biomega

But user they will hire tons of people. We could be co-workers, that'd be cool, r-right

Maybe in a hundred years…

what comes later?

Trump's soul is not weighed down by the gravity of Earth.

WOO

We Zeon now

There's nothing up there. Do we really need it?

Yeah. Nothing. Except for all the infinite living room, resources and energy.

You must first reach in order to grasp.

You must first explore before you can discover.

It is not impossible to find value in the vastness of space, it will take time.

Filename. It's by Tsutomu Nihei, the guy who did Blame!

You don't support exploration for its own sake? Mankind staying on Earth would be like the British Empire never leaving its isles.

I could not be happier right now. Trump has created a vision of a perfect future America. Fuck LEO, we should be shooting for Mars and Europa.

Exploring space requires at the barest minimum two capabilities which we may already posses: an ability to reproduce gravity, and an ability to block broad-spectrum radiation. Gravity can be reproduced with centrifugal force, and radiation shielding can be physical, but in these two instances, it would be vastly easier and better if we learn to do this energetically. Such is NOT beyond current scientific and technical conjecture. We just need to (publicly…) research it.

Also 99942Apophis is not only a threat, but a very valuable potential resource as well. We could certainly use the material, readily available for us, in HEO.

It depends on what happens over the next 4-8 years. We have awesome potential for growth, but also an awesome potential for self-destruction over the ideological (globalist) war that is brewing worldwide. If we can resolve this conflict of vision with a minimum of destruction, then we can go incredibly fast and far, but right now, that's a big if. The potential is there, and we can meet it if we come from a peaceful world.

We are not alone in this universe. When once we have demonstrated a peacefully creatve world, we will get to know them at last.

When Louie Armstrong went in 1966, what good did it do? A fellow called Buzz and there was one, the third bloke who didn't even get out of the spaceship. He said he went all that way he didn't get out to stretch his legs, how good can it be? Forget it.

GONE

I want my death star now xeno scum

Ironic Karlposting is still Karlposting.

But there's nothing THERE.

I honestly hate that nigger more than Hillary.

That we know of. And if it really is just nothing then we'll make something out of it

Would you go to the moon?

Yea, well, that's not gonna happen. The road to space is alot longer and more pragmatic than most people think.

There is nothing there for you because there is nothing inside of you.

No, it's not. It's government agencies continuing to charge the populace billions for underwater larping and matte paintings.

You may visit space in your lifetime.

Not that bad

There is so much to learn from space exploration that applies to our every day lives, to Earth right here. Very much, the endeavor is worth every ounce of energy we give to it, the more so when we actually develop our first interplanetary spaceship. Just because it's difficult doesn't mean we shouldn't do it. Getting people to Mars would mean so much, even to stick-in-the-muds like you.

And eventually, in the next century or so, we will start to explore, ever so slowly, the stars.

Shut up kike

gtfo, nigger

Imagine- it'll be the second coming of the Age of Sail. Crews of brave young men, quickly trained, paid in full upon their return. Imagine, you could spend years away from home on a self-sufficient ship, not returning until your hold was filled with the wealth that lay beyond the expanse…

Not like you, the intellectual who types in an epithet then runs away. Doesn't your cult leading bald jew youtuber have a catchphrase for that?

Literally helped define our place in the Universe, helped explain the Moon's origin. This and several other missions measured the viability and set the requirements of setting up a base in the future.

Other than asteroids the size of cities loaded with starship-grade building materials, precious metals to expand the human economy, and water deposits that can be easily filtered and harvested
sciencealert.com/how-asteroid-mining-might-dictate-our-future-in-space

Insults > Trying to convince a retard to stop being retarded

That is a retarded argument.
I can disprove it with one sentence.
"You would still have this experience if it was a ball infinitely large."
"The horizon bends light towards it, so the longer the distance traveled near parallel the light you are seeing the more it will bend down, creating a horizon."
Take your pick, flat earth is disinformation.

What's wrong Shaniqua? Worried about money not going to your gibs?

It is almost too bright and too good to be true
He is the one.
He is the one to bring us to our density.
To conquer the stars and bring about an American Space Imperium
mfw I have no face

dubs aren't arguments

Will we be finally rejoined with the space Nazi's?

Yes

Yes

Helium-3, nigger. Fusion isn't as far off as it seems, especially if Skunk Works isn't bullshitting.

YISSSS

Noted

not quite, and not completely averse to them either
just to their racist schemes

Yes, our DENSITY

YEEEES

I was just thinking the other day, this would be a great platform for him to start standing on.

WE IMPERIUM NOW

Lefties are gonna have a hard time arguing against this. I would love to see them try.

Why didn't he do this earlier. Was it a fear that hillary would just copy his idea?

I am so fucking ready.

Trump needs to reach into the Skunkworks and shake every last technology out of those fucksticks they've been developing on our dime and never releasing to the public. I want my Gundam and my interstellar exploration craft nao

disinfo/10

You got me, I'm a fat black woman from the 1960's here for food stamp money. Look, just like christcucks no amount of common sense, real science or empirical evidence is going to stop you from making believe, just pointing out how ridiculous your government prescribed religion is.

My Fucking Sides are the Sides that Shall Pierce the Heavens

We got a live one here, guys.

If only I could be so euphoric

Trump sounds too good to be true. I remember in the 90's I was imagining the future ~2020 to be space exploration and getting into moon mining. But no instead the western worlds leaders were bribed into unleashing hordes of muslims on their own people and destroying western civilization. Thanks kikes.

With all the lies and shit going on, can you even blame him?

lol funny how they can always find some counter-example to try and justify the 2 billion useless Muslims out there.

Reddit cucks never change.

If the Earth is flat, then what happens to the Sun and moon when they go over the horizon? Do they spontaneously teleport to the opposite horizon, or are they destroyed and a new sun and moon take their place?
Genuinely curious as to a Flat-Earther's logic and critical thinking skills (or lack thereof)

It would sure be a shame to just keep spinning our wheels and run out of the raw materials only to discover some new thing that we no longer have the ability to ever use.

Here is a question I have never got an answer from, from a flat earthen.
What is on the other side?

How's he gonna pay for it? Shit is ridiculously expensive - and not because of pork barrel spending. The materials required for spaceflight are legitimately costly.

Alright Shaniqua

Yes, I can. Any retard can prove it for himself by simply going out in open sea and pondering where the fuck did all the land around him teleport to. Unless, of course, the horizon is some sort of a trick as well, and not at all the indication of Earth's curvature. Heaven forbid, if this brave empiricist, this seeker for truth would embark on a journey of sailing around the globe to see for himself if he'll find the edge of the world or will he just sail back to his starting point.

Stop fucking falling for shitty psyop memes, user. Don't even encourage such retards around here.

I don't want to wake up from this dream, boys.

It's too easy to disprove to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. There's nothing wrong with questioning it, but questioning should mean actually doing research rather than blindly assuming something must be wrong.

It's too bad about project orion. Nuclear is the way to go. I wonder what the status is of any secret projects. It was officially ended by kennedy. Also this is interesting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear-powered_aircraft#Fusion_power

This is unfortunately the hardest part, people have to think REALLY long term to view profits. Initial investors might not see a real profit until their grandchildren inherit the CEO position.

end occupation of Japan and Europe
end foreign food aid
jack up tariffs
tap the oil reserves
cooperate with Russia
There are many possibilities.

How? By using your tax dollar for what it is actually meant to do - the betterment of your country and your people, instead of buying new furniture that Killary and her cronies stole from their offices. There's plenty of resource optimization to be done in US. Tons of cashmoney spent on pointless nonsense that can be funneled to advance the future of the white race.

The technology that stems off from the research and great minds of the American space programs, literally create new industries that become pioneered in America. It is a great economic strategy.

NASA has been working under just a few billion a year, spaceX with reusable rockets have made space faring significantly cheaper and shows there is corporate interest in it.
not to mention stuff like iridium and deuterium lying in veins in rocks in space, element(types) which is incredibly rare and costly. if we would be able to find a reliable and cheap way to haul these minerals back on earth, it would be worth the trip many times over.

I haven't read the thread yet, but I just wanted to stop by and say this is THE greatest thing I could expect to hear from a candidate other than calling out the Jews and going full Hitler

THE WHITE MAN IS DESTINED TO RULE OVER THIS GALAXY. THE EMPIRE WILL BE GLORIOUS. WE MIGHT NOT LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THE GOLDEN AGE, BUT OUR CHILDREN WILL

God you sound like a angry kike. Let people discuss whatever the fuck they want. People are discussing Egyptian they meme'd alive here and no one complains.

there was nothing of real importance on earth before humanity too you know
there's nothing out there because we haven't built it yet

an Egyptian God*

You can see with your own eyes the sun getting smaller as it goes farther away (dry conditions help). This question is usually applied to boats so will include this too.
youtu.be/ql_TTguKxnE

Probably just water all the way down.
youtu.be/UAIxZTfiuOg

At least you managed to live an illusion during the 90s. Imagine how horrible it must have been for people like the author of The Camp of the Saints, who saw the darkness closing in long ago, could do nothing to stop it and couldn't get other people to see the abyss that for them was plain as day.

and we have to realise most of what we have done in space faring has been mostly tests regarding space. this is just the testing phase. we literally already have corporates discussing mining rights of asteroids

We're gonna go to space, okay? It's going to be great. Let me tell you, nobody builds spaceships better than me. Nobody. I'm the best builder. We're going to build the best spaceship the universe has ever seen. NASA is a disaster. It's true. We're going to build a great spaceship and guess what? The aliens are going to pay for it. Oh I'll make them pay for it. I'm a great negotiator, believe me. Okay?Lemme tell you, we're going to build the best goddamn spaceship you've ever seen and we are going to M A K E A M E R I C A G R E A T A G A I N !

There are no brakes on this spacetrain.

Going good until that part. Tariffs are and always have been a way for the rich to benefit off the misery of the poor.

If Trump raises tariffs, jobs will not return. Instead prices will just shoot up for the average consumer and the economy will enter recession as the bubble contracts. If he takes the stupid route of simply pumping more money into the economy, the recession will turn into a depression and Trump will be remembered as the guy who wrecked America's economy. Given Trump's support for heavy handed government intervention in the economy in the past, it wouldn't surprise me if he takes that route.

We're as likely to colonize another star system as we are to colonize the surface of an atom - the sense of scale is all wrong. Unless we're mistaken about fundamental physics and things such as FTL travel and artificial gravity is possible. I'll bet dollars to donuts any generation ship would be intentionally destroyed by its own occupants in a civil war by the third or fourth generation.

if you are claiming that it goes down infinitely then it is no longer flat but an infinitely long cylinder.
Tell me, assuming that the earth is flat like a frisby filled with dirt and water, what is on the other side?

wew lad

Get out of here and take your bullshit derailment techniques with you.

SACRUM AMERICAN IMPERIUM

Blocking radiation is very simple, and reproducing gravity is completely unnecessary. The hurdles to exploration are different.

and if you're planning to go outside our solar system

Fuck off with this shit. Aliens should be kept away from Earth and away from humans.

We cowboy beebop/outlaw star now.

Yeah seriously, when has large amounts of 2 different races/species coming into contact with eachother ever ended well?

The money we spend on gibs could fund (at least) 100 apollo-sized missions every year. Without as much R&D spending, the missions could be dramatically cheaper and easier to run.

Best I can do is give an honest I don't know, which is unfortunately less preferable to most than made up bullshit. There is good evidence what we think of as "space" is water however (NASA performing every "spacewalk" underwater supports this too) so the "as above so below" argument applies.

Let me guess: it involves non-scientific, non-repeatable, non-measurable "refraction" designed to make us disbelieve our own eyes, right?

i have heard of applications of magnetic 'radiation' from the sun and/or planets which could be used. but as far as practical stuff: we only need to get things into orbit and have a lot of velocity. it is suggested to use the moon as a launch station using something resembling a rail cannon for longer distances.
both of these solve themselves using an artificial ecosystem. what do you think those plant and bacteria tests were for on the ISS?

You're not correct.

The money collected through tariffs as well as increased profits of American corporations being available for taxation as well as increases in business incorporating in America to avoid tariffs on their goods can be used to fund government programs like NASA or public works spending like highway repairs which will benefit the poor that you're claiming will be miserable.

With more American jobs and intelligently spent government revenue (implying), the poor will be in a better position than before.

I'd appreciate it if you'd give an answer to me.

Or is it beyond your improvisational larping skill?

I hate this >muh omnipotent ayy lamayos
If we ever meet some, they better be friendly for THEIR OWN FUCKING GOOD.

Is Newt Gingrich involved?

new user in thread, but how do you explain the live ISS feeds?

FINALLY I have been asking what he'll do for space for a long time now.

America did just fine funding the government with tariffs before 1912. Tariffs may increase prices for American consumers, but they also incentivize the purchase of products made by other Americans and the increase of American production. So more Americans have jobs and their income is higher. Reducing tariffs causes outsourcing, wage reduction, and mass unemployment, which in turn reduce consumer spending, which especially in a system based on perpetual growth encourages the importation of foreign peoples to prop up "the economy."

Anyone have the video of the nigger in charge of NASA saying their main job was outreach to pisslam?

How to stop someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about 101

I've been waiting to hear this all campaign. In Crippled America, Trump mentions that space is nice, but we need to build our decaying roads first.

… but now I hear this? Wonderful. I'll take the noose off my neck. Put the knife down, and spit out the cyanide. There is hope at last.

Pretty good idea, though getting propellants is a barrier to some plans. I think a space elevator on the moon would be a better way to get a lot of metallic mass to space. Tack on a thruster and some fuel from Earth and the total craft is cheaper.

Maintaining an artificial ecosystem is much harder than maintaining astronaut health in a low-G environment.
Human waste management is handled by an artificial ecosystem, but other wastes aren't. Plastic, waste metal, and medical waste management while maintaining a small craft size is a serious challenge.

spot*

Bloodborne is redpill

We get to finally see what we humans are in the galaxy if we find ayy lamayos. Are we a warrior race, a science race?

It is. Do some research about the effects of long term exposure to microgravity.

Turns your bones to chalk.

Wait, I have the internet so I found it.

For now…

Also fucks up your brain and internal organs because the blood doesn't flow like it should, can't have pregnancies because the baby will be born all fucked up etc etc.

So far we have measures ourselves with no parameters of comparison. Once we are able to put humanity side to side with ayylmaos is when we will know our true worth.

You disbelieve your eyes and experience in exchange for faith in a government military program that literally means "to deceive" in hebrew. Take your condescension elsewhere.

Gave you the best answer I have. Best evidence points to water above and below (liquor commercial only for illustration).

Didn't want to make a thread but trump's digital director is on reddit
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59e67n/hey_reddit_brad_parscale_digital_director_for/

That's only because they foolishly send fucking athletes into space.
Dewritos-chugging NEETs who've spent the last 10 years in a La-Z-Boy playing Guild Wars would be fully adapted and do just fine.

So far looks like we are merchant race. I expect ayy lamayos to consider advertising and other shit we subject ourselves to everyday to be psychological warfare.

propulsion is pretty much entirely just an issue of everyone being too pussy or just not caring enough to use nuclear, tbh

there's an absolute fuckload of very viable options, especially with nuclear thermal rockets. NERVA was pretty much completely developed and ready to be used when it was cancelled, and that gets you a specific impulse somewhere around twice the best you can do with chemical rockets but there's a fucking huge amount more that could be done if anyone actually gave a shit to develop them.

also nuclear saltwater rockets if you really want to have fun, think a bit more like project orion but workable on much smaller scales than orion and instead of shitting out nuclear weapons and letting them bounce you to mars, you just shit out a constant stream of nuclear fire

but jk nukes are bad goy

using a railcannon would solve propellant needed for speed, and using orbital paths it's possible to slow down significantly, only needing propellant in the very end.
recycling. plastic can be reformed easily, metal could pose a problem if it's intergrated systems, but it could be melted down and remade using a future version of the metal 3d printer. as for medical waste, bacteria can be engineered to process xenobiotics.

If the fucking ancient Greeks could determine that the Earth was round thousands of years ago why is it all of a sudden disprovable?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
If you look at the reflection of sunlight from a lake, you'll see that the light bounces with the waves, making it shimmer. Its the same with the atmosphere, but slower (over a period of hours rather than shimmering waves happening seconds)

HEY EVERYBODY, WE'RE ALL GOING TO SPACE

the problem is action/reaction
nuclear weaponry doesn't do diddely in space, since the energy basically just dissipates instead of warming the molecules and causing expansion. it wont have the max speed we can shoot particles, and it would cost far more weight.

You do realize physics and astronomy existed before nasa right? Why don't you stop being such a mentally lazy fucker and learn how to do research. I'm done biting.

also fission fragment rockets might be fucking neat for some shit at least, and theoretically pretty easy to make too

So you don't know?
It's not a very complete theory.

Nuclear weaponry works just fine in space if it goes off right next to you.

And don't even let me get started on fetuses growing all kinds of fucked up inside their mothers because of a lack of gravity. We need gravity just as we need oxigen and temperature and CO2 scrubbing.

Good riddance.

It makes sense we need gravity we kind of evolved to survive at our level of gravity.

To further elaborate on the second point. The "shimmering" of the sun on the atmosphere occurs on a much larger scale.
as opposed to:

who knows, we could be juggernauts

read up on the long range satellite propulsion and you'll see what i mean.
in essence, it would only blow the atoms of the nuke shell in your direction, causing you to move. problem is that the nuclear reaction just gives the mass the nuke is made of energy, expanding them as plasma, and having speed. it's also omnidirectional: you are losing a lot of atoms with speed which could have been used to speed you up. with new propulsion, they basically shoot out particles at max speed in one direction. it's much more efficient on mass, and the energy needed can be taken using solar panels.

I want to feel what gravity greater than our is like.
I would love to try a dbz work out.

in the case of most nuclear thermal rockets, all you are doing is using heat from the reactor to get some working fluid hot as fucking shit and then shitting the working fluid out the back to provide thrust

liquid core nuclear thermal rockets make things more efficient by having the nuclear shit mixed in with the working fluid, but they are quite a bit trickier to build, especially since you need some way to filter the nuclear material out of the working fluid before it's ejected so you dont spray radioactive shit everywhere, unless you say FUCK IT and go the nuclear saltwater rocket method where you spray the nuclear shit out of the rocket with the working fluid and let it go critical as its leaving the rocket

You have no idea of the feels that made me feel user, thank you.

Name an power source that has a weight:energy ratio even 100th of a thermonuclear bomb. Yours would need to carry a shitload of propellant.
Nuclear Pulsed Propulsion could get us to Alpha Centauri in 70 years with 1960's tech.

still, problem is that you are using nuclear power solely to give speed to the exiting atoms. the fluid you use will be used to push you forwards, but it terms of mass efficiency, its not great. you'll need to refill it with something, and the problem is taking that something with you

t. fags who doubted Erikson and Columbus

i believe they are using radioactive material to shit out these particles. completely drunk, but i do believe these particles are ungodly fast.

again, just look it up. im sure wikipedia would explain it much better than me at this point

That's doable for a close-knit intrepid few emotionally stable people.

Doesn't matter how fast they are when their mass is miniscule compared to the craft they're propelling.

You left out an "a", braham
archive.is/mL2IP

They didn't. The main Aristotilean "proof" of ships disappearing over the horizon was debunked as soon as telescopes were invented and Eratosthenes didn't prove or disprove rotundity, only that the sun is closer than what we are told.
So the horizon you see from an airplane isn't land, just shimmer. Okay, very scientific.

Unlike you - who will grab and swallow the bluepilled before the question is even asked - I've done hundreds of hours of research on the topic. Everyone familiar with the topic began smug and dismissive then tried to debunk it and failed. Then there are two types of people: the ones who react by becoming curious and learning everything they can about both models and the ones (you) who say "I'm done with this topic" and continue outsourcing their worldview to government agencies. There's no shame in being religious, just realize that's what you are.

You believe the moon is real, right? Any idea what's on "the other side?" This is what I mean, you prefer bullshit to any honest "I don't know" hence the fact of the matter will always be irrelevant.

I still want to turn the Moon into a gigantic city that covers the entire surface of the moon and houses billions while also protecting the Earth. Basically transform our Moon into a death star.

Cute, you know how to get fresh ID's, but that still doesn't mean we can't see through your bullshit, disinfo shill. Fuck off to cuckchan with your nonsense psyops, they might be taking the bait there.

It's an absolute shitload better than chemical propulsion, though. With chemical rockets you aren't going to get much more than around 450 seconds Isp, maybe 500s if you really really get your shit together. With something like NERVA, a super fucking basic solid core nuclear thermal rocket, you are getting more like 850-950s Isp. With more theoretical but very plausible designs, you are looking at shit with anywhere from 1000s to 10000s Isp.

Lyran Commonwealth when? I want my goddamn Atlas!

So we weren't born too early to explore the universe, eh?

thanks for making my day

I've always wondered why flat earthers fully accept a spherical moon and sun.

daily reminder that atlas is a fucking meme and also fucking awful

t. professional atlas headshooter

Sure you aren't talking about Ion thrusters? Those would be nuclear powered, have the highest exhaust velocity and use a lot of energy.

Ion thrusters are basically the only option that is proven for long distance.

When you get tired of feeling intellectually superior, you can try learning physics. It's pretty cool, and really useful for understanding the natural universe. Until then, enjoy meaningless paranoia.

What are you fucking gay?

You know what the fuck I was talking about. We were talking about how you think the sun "Shrinks" and "grows" in the day-night cycle and how it was proven because the "expansion" of the sun was just the light from it bouncing through the medium that is our atmosphere like how the light reflects off a body of water and bounces with the waves. No lying to your own eyes here dude, only you being a colossal faggot. 8/8 I got b8ed hard.

Except according to flat earth theory, it doesn't have proof to claim the earth is flat. It claims the area surrounded by antartica is flat. But the earth could be the shape of a ball cut in half, a cylinder, or we could both be right and the earth is still a ball but with a single flat surface described by flat earth.
The problem with flat earth theory is that until it claims what is on the other side, it cannot claim the earth is flat, only that the explored earth is flat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fission-fragment_rocket

imho

also ion thrusters can suck my fucking cock tbh

they look fucking sick when you turn them on but holy fuck they are awful if you are trying to move anything heavier than a piece of A4 paper

Can we send non-whites to the moon and keep Earth? I'd rather stay here then move to some desert on Mars and waste time trying to make it livable.

Billion$ For Pornography
Pennies For The Hungry

Then start carrying heavy shit. Easy.

Shit, also AE undergrad - how bad is the job market? I've considered switching to mechanical, and I've still got time to

That's really damn cool, thanks. Eliminates the problem of wearing out your ion drive. Wonder if it can be used with fusion. Any recent developments or maybe it's being developed in secret? They mention "technical challenges" without getting into them.

It sucks except for that specific impulse and actually proven to work.

Checked
PRAISE KEK, THE GOLDEN AGE COMETH

Amazing

What I'm trying to think of is how something like the YAL-1 could be repurposed into spaceflight.
Not only is it compact, and requires little initial energy, but it can also blast away at micrometeroids threatening space stations.

afaik pretty much nothing has been done besides writing academic papers, but i havent looked much

theres basically fuckall money spent on this shit by anyone at this point but at least there's mo money fo dem programs

It's called America faggot. The richest nation on the planet.

No I want to feel my body as the weight.

I wonder If shanties will make a comeback when we start exploring the universe.

Thats how it feels now mate. The 90's were good, there was a balance at least of degenerates and political correctness cancer. Now its just batshit insane and there are white guilt women and cucks who are celebrating the impending end of the white race and with it, the end of humanity's evolution.

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE
BUT WE TOOK IT TO ENGULF THE STARS

There will be no golden age.
If anything Trump will revive the promised age of space exploration only for the pendulum to swing back to the left where they demand that space faring groups must have niggers, shitskin muslims, trannies and white guilt women onboard.

Probably not a lot of money in a rocket like that. Ion drives have commercial application for satellites, but nobody's investing in 20+ year asteroid mining missions.

I wonder the price of testing a fission fragment rocket in a lab. They say it has to be pretty large with stuff like 1 ton of magnets, but it seems like less than a few billion to get started.

Holy fuck it is arab jontron!

Did a relative of yours make this?

It's simple. We remove the pendulum.

Shanty thread?

user…

Shit, meant for

You're not applying the principle of correspondence correctly there at all.

Btw, the Hermetic philosophy ascribes to the notion of spheres, and that there are in fact other planets out there and so on.

Depends on what your construction methods are and how good your planning is, India has pulled off some legitimately impressive stuff on a shoestring budget.

The James Webb telescope is a great idea but holy fuck did they run over budget

Make it happen.

ProTip look at the stars.

What do you see?

Little spheres.

"That which is in the heavens is like that upon Earth".

We're a sphere too.

How do you explain the moon being a sphere btw? The moon isn't a cube or a flat plane. It's a god damned sphere.

Been making me capcha every time I post here for over a week now, regardless of which vpn I use. Not samefagging or pretending to be different user.

Wat

Math and physics are the best ways of establishing objective fact. If you believe this you're halfway to being a flat earther.

The word you're looking for is "refraction" and, again, you don't even bother trying to demonstrate how this is possible or proveable since you're really just using a buzzword to shut off any thinking. Notice you initially used the "horizon bends the light" line too without mentioning gravity, that other buzzword incapable of being tested, falsified or observed yet always ready to explain why what we can see is wrong and excuse anything wrong with their model.

It's a deeply fascinating subject and it vexes me to no end how literally everyone isn't obsessed with it. There are amazing discoveries to be made here and the vast majority are either wholly disinterested or prefer larping to masonic science fiction.

Skip ahead to 20:40 to avoid the nonsense and just see pics of boobs in space. Really not that much to it, though.

Jettison yourself into a singularity fuckface

BASED

The only thing everyone can agree with is that NASA is obviously hiding stuff. It could be as simple as having a huge budget and wasting it on "gibs" & payoffs to friends or whatever rather than bothering trying to advance the space program.
Under Trump I'd like too see some more transparency for NASA and SPACE MARINES!

I want to do this too… and I already do carry lots of weight on me constantly and it has made me really strong but it still won't be the same as a high-gravity environment where every single cell in my body is made to work harder and become stronger.

Don't forget shorter as well, if earth was 2g we'd all be tough as nails dwarfs.

dwarves*

Yeah, you're just being a disruptive faggot. Go back to cuckchan and spout your bullshit there.

Nu, all about the Federated Suns!

but cyberpunk became a genre around that time

Good job cocksucker

lebensraum nigger

I 100% sure that we got stuck with the worst of the worst.

As an aerospace engineer, I can put this mystery to an end. So what I want you to do, is go under your kitchen sink and find a bottle that says "Bleach". Then twist off the cap (remember to push down and twist) and chug as much of it as you can. Now your body will want to reject it by throwing up, but with enough will power, you should be able to down the whole thing. After a while you'll start to feel incredibly light and begin floating towards the sky. After you've reached a high enough altitude you'll be able to look down and see a large round sphere. If you have time, you can also check out the other spheres that are quite a ways from each other. Unfortunately you might not be able to come back and post about your experience, but we'll all be here thinking about your wondrous, scientific, journey to the cosmos.

Pick one, cyberpunk arguably started with Shelley and was at it's most prominent from the late 50s to the early 80s with Asimov, Dick, Gibson and such. Don't be an unschway matrixfag.

Jewish relativity was designed specifically to discredit the scientific work of Michelson, Morley and Gale fyi. In case you were wondering why you sound like an ignorant kike.

Anyone needs to go back to cuckchan it's literal retards like you.

Fine, prominent cultural genre. it definitely gained traction as a subculture around then.

Wew. Congrats on being a paid disinfo shill, if you're not lying that is.

Man fuck you, if I can't get to Mars and live in an artificial habitat there, I'm going to buy many acres of land here on Earth and build a fully self-contained ecosystem of hydroponics, solar, and everything else all built underground.

He should have said something like this sooner

Think I can't see through your tricks, faggot? Your posting is disinfo 101, mixing up actual inconsistencies with pure fabrication to mislead, disrupt and discredit others posting here. Stop forcing this flat earth bullshit, whoever in your office thought that nonsense up deserves to be fired. It's not surprising, though, since your higher-ups are sociopathic robots with only pure conjecture as a guide to what human beings think and feel.

You two are talking like mass-movement of billions of humans off-world is feasible.

We're going to seed-space with our best, no dysgenic retards allowed.

I do hope he wins, so we can go further in space travel. Also, because we need to build a wall and deport them all.

You're a joke, Sinead. Go back to raising your mixed-race child and leave us the fuck alone, you two-bit degenerate whore.

BTW: Tell me why Rayleigh Scattering isn't responsible for the skies being blue.

Go ahead.

In the grand scheme of things you're probably right. Best to leave the old world behind and build anew.

GOYIM, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY ON EARTH FOREVER

WE ARE GOING FOR SCIENCE VICTORY FOLKS!

I've been on topic and the fact one side of the argument (as usual) is concerned with critical thought and real science while the other can only make vague excuses and bleach comments says enough. Trying to help ffs, carry on I'll leave you alone.

The future is so bright…

When I see a group of CTR/other shilling a thread with such dedication as this has been, I gotta wonder what it is that they are trying to slide. Are they so afraid of Spacenfuhreren, or just that Trump has captured the minds of many progressives with his pronounced dedication to space? I gotta wonder.

what album is this song from? because its not enema of the state

My fucking god space travel with the sole exception of radiation from flares (which are forecastable) has less of an increased cancer risk than does smoking a pack a day.

I know it's tough to believe, but the "good people" really want us to die in this rock living in huts and suffering mutations from all the post-war radiation…

HELL PORTALS ON MARS WHEN??!

#MAR

I blame the nigger tier "woke" meme that's being pushed by social media and three letter agency shills alike. It's like Common Core for the masses.

Not knowing the earth is hollow, and filled with Nazi's.

Oh user, do you really think that when I get on a self-sufficient cargo ship sailing through infinite space the first thing I'd do is turn around back too a tiny dirt ball filled with sjws, Jews, blacks and Hillary Clinton?

The only thing that bothers me really is knowing that the vast majority of the masses just want to sit in tinychats, skype groups, social media, and other cancer doing drugs and being promiscuous and being all-around degenerates all day rather than trying to become savants and mastering every subject from math to philosophy to physics and so on.

We have SO MUCH deadweight.

Of course my thead was going to devolve into some Sinead LARPing.

slide = make or respond to threads which are stupid or irrelevant so as to make important threads fall off the catalog
derail = start talking about stupid shit within a somewhat important thread so as to distract from the topic it presents
Unless you think this thread is stupid, you might be thinking of derailing see: this post, not sliding.

It is from Enema of the Caliphate.

Nigger spotted.

Can someone shoop this so it's a Pepe? Change face, the vest color.

Never thought I'd see the day

Well I'm 6'4". So I guess the dwarves would be even shorter while I'd be a normal height but I'd be super-saiyan powerful.

That reminds me of the Robocop TV show. Robocop had a program that can tell if a person is lying by reading their faces. Except for politicians. Politicians lie too much.

I blame you for not helping others into co-opting the woke meme into a real redpill you non action faggot

Look up something called a 'mass driver'. Shoot the material from the moon into lunar orbit (or even direct earth entry trajectory).

The vast majority of us whites will still remain behind on Earth and have to deal with shit here. I myself probably won't go due to my health problems. Doesn't matter - I want a white aryan civilization to expand out in space that has left behind all the problems here on Earth. I will feel much better and happier knowing that out there in space, our race will continue on, even if everything on Earth goes to shit.

Holy shit. What in change in tone about his stance on space exploration. Does anyone else remember his rally from waaaay back early in his campaign, August 2015, when someone asked him about the possibility of visiting Mars and Trump gave kind of a dismissive answer?
archive.fo/pwI6N (He even wrote about the guy asking about Mars and his response in Crippled America. I'm trying to find footage of it)

Now he realizes how important space travel is to Americans.

The mudslime ban is in harmony with this plan, since it's the space elevator's top weakness.

I want to see a site that systematically argues for and debunks the bullshit on both sides of the Flat-Earth and Sphere-Earth teams so discussions like this don't have to be had anymore because we can just point anyone to said site to see what the current edges of each theory are.

I doubt anyone of them made it out of their solar system.

Does anyone know if manifest destiny was kiked or not? I only read into it a little bit.

It's somewhat naive, and is not kike-proof, but no.

hell, you could even call it a gay version of the will to power.

We gonna be billionaires all of us with spaceships n' sheeiitt.

Its yet another nice thing we can't have because Muslims exist.

Also the Soviets had nuclear airplane prototypes since the cold war, all they do is fly for years without the need for refuel( the only good application being strategic bombers)

Remember - DO NOT REPLY

I hope you live long enough to become a servitor for Man

youtube.com/watch?v=rK-19lEHO60

sciencealert.com/pacific-islanders-appear-to-be-carrying-the-dna-of-an-unknown-human-species

sciencealert.com/here-s-what-we-know-about-the-massive-cyber-attack-that-took-down-the-internet-on-friday

I copypasted the Hebrew word from a site that claimed it meant "deceive." "Nsa" is an approximate transliteration, obviously "NASA" is an acronym, not a word. You're an idiot.

1-800-273-8255 Call that number and then do it anyway.

Reminder that you replied.

I gave those theories a honest look and try years ago, they don't add up enough. I do think we should send them on an expedition to the South Pole, though. Furthermore, we definitely need some real space exploration soon to crush any naysayers instead of being in this messed up situation we're in now.

The only problem in your masterplan is that you're talking of the one nation with millions of firearms, this isn't going to end in a whimper no matter what.

Sadly for you, nuclear weapons don't discriminate.

No. He's shitty PayPal company locked my account with 3 grand in it back in the early 2000's and refused to unlock it for no reason at all.

I will never forgive him, he was a scamming piece of shit then and he is a scamming piece of shit now.

REEEEEEEEEEE

His*

I think you're projecting being a loser onto us because you seem pretty sad watching a virtual taiwanese tapestry museum just to see people angry about an election outcome

sciencealert.com/saturn-s-mysterious-hexagon-has-changed-from-blue-to-gold-and-no-one-knows-why

TOO MUCH HAPPENING

Nice try shill.

Hello Holla Forums, my old friend
I've come to shitpost with you again
Because this thread is softly sliding
Left its posts while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted on my screen
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I typed alone
Narrow threads of Holla Forums goons
‘Neath the halo of a streetlamp
I turned my monitor to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split my sides
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand posters, maybe more
Anons talking without speaking
Anons hearing without reading
People writing memes that voices never share
No one dare
Disturb the sound of silence

“Fools” said I, “You do not know
Holla Forums like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you”
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the great-green-god that they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said “The words of the prophets
Are written on the Holla Forums walls
And tenement halls
And whispered in the sounds of silence

Nice.

sciencealert.com/elon-musk-is-about-to-test-the-trickiest-part-of-his-mars-spaceship-a-giant-black-orb

It's like Trump's a 100% Clinton shill by bringing up Bill's rapes also the Catholic dinner where he dropped massive red pills.

Shill pls

After work I will, give me like 10 hours.

We'll pilot star-crafts that'll pierce the heavens.
Go to 2:45 to look at it go.

You just know they will cram it with niggers, muslims, white women and some token cucks. Spaceship would be destroyed after a week in space.

They'd probably put BSRs in there too.

Unless Elon Musk is secretly a White Nationalist and is only going to send a million of the most genetically superior Nordic beings from our planet.

AE undergrad here, I'm probably going to switch. Even my professor joked about how bad it is.

That being said, aerospace is cyclical as fuck so maybe it will be fine by the time we graduate.

Never understood why they dumped NASA in the 1st place.

In favor of Kikes like Musk, I guess.

But tbh: the way back to a state-run space agency was inevitable from the beginning.

Musk and other private jerks will never be able to provide the ressources (neither financially nor technically) it takes, to develop new rocket engines, for example.

And the latter are needed, as the U.S. ist still dependent on Russian engines (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RD-180) to fulfill their ongoing missions, which is a shame and a bigotry to say the least.

Revamp the legendary SATURN V engines (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_orbital_rocket_engines)!

Musk is the Jobs of rocketry.
Packaging up shit that already exists and hawking it as a new technology.

He is not an inventor or a creator, he is at best a charlatan.

sciencealert.com/the-universe-might-have-a-delete-button-and-it-would-destroy-physics-as-we-know-it

Trump's already bought Saturn in preparation for our foray into space. Of course it's gotta be gold.

You mean the Edison, since Jobs didn’t do that.

If we invest heavily into space EVERYONE is going to experience an improvement in quality of life, many people are going to have jobs, and everything will get better.

Investing in gibes will lead to a bigger population of miserable degenerates that like to tear everything down.

name one tech advancement that came from Apple and not through purchasing patents and re-packaging the tech.

Jobs was a fraud as is Musk

Are muslims aliens? Was southpark right?
Are we just a collection of alien species thrown together on this dirtball we call earth?

They were the first with:
commercial GUI
commercial mouse
recessed keyboard
trackpad
magnetic power cables
widescreen laptop
17" laptop
Drop floppy
Drop ODD
USB printing over Wi-Fi
Gigabit Ethernet on consumer products
FireWire
Thunderbolt
64-bit desktop chips
64-bit mobile chips

Your analogy is shit. You’ve been listening to Bill Gates’ lies for decades. Use Edison.

FOUND IT
made a webm of it
This was Trump's stance on space travel back in August 14, 2015. Times sure change.

sciencealert.com/watch-here-s-a-hyperloop-pod-levitating-for-the-first-time

This pleases my autism.

This, Apple is just a (very successful) luxury computer designer and (formerly) manufacturer.

If they really didn't invent shit their products would be in the Hammacher-Schlemmer catalog.

its a meme

also youtube.com/watch?v=DDwe2M-LDZQ

Unbelievable that the U.S. is cucked by these kind of crooks nowadays.

✓Mostly agree

yet none of the items outside proprietary PLUG technology are even remotely attributable to them.

Tell me about how the extensively over complex plugs that are only so to make it hard for chinese ripoffs are such a wonderful technological innovation, they arent innovation they are apple trying to retain complete consumer control.
Tell me about how great they re-purposed linux with a shitty front end and sold it as IP or any other of the wonderful apple patents that they bought then implemented.

was Xerox actually
they turned a trackball upside down and moved the button. this is called retooling
humanity saving innovation right there, you are supposed to be helping your argument
Try Apollo desktops
apple surely is going to save humanity with these developments, packaging a magnet in a charger. Truly great.
not invented nor first used by them
packaging a larger LCD onto a frame does not mean they invented anything.
still showing that they only repackaged shit into different forms.

I'm giving up there, your list is shit and only serves to prove my point.
Go suck some Genius bar cock you raging faggot.

I read that in Karl's voice.

XEROX sold it to em
frivelous
perhaps correct, never liked em though
WaveLAN's earliest hardware was ISA and supported by DOS, wangblows, and unix
4:3 master race
flash media used to be expensive
CUPS was apple, but printing has pretty much worked over any protocol
dubious, I had a PCI card with it when imac g3s were new
proprietary shit
extremely wrong

gates and jobs are both fags, but Jobs did create NextSTEP which deserves great credit.

>"Paradise is still in this world, but man is very far from it, so long as he fails to regenerate himself. And this is the Gold hidden in Saturn."
>"And it is there that the Gold is hidden in Saturn in despised shapes and colors and very different from its normal state."
>The same author then speaks of the alchemical symbolism of Saturn, to which we shall return presently, and says that the body from time on remains in Saturn, clad in miserable rags; the Golden Child is hidden by Saturn beneath a black cape. It is the "tomb of Osiris", the body turned into the sepulcher of the Living.
(All excerpts from Julius Evola)
So this is what it feels like to be green pilled

Ok.

And that may very well be only 15% of the universe.

I would look into that, I know it has been bundled with apple before but AFAIK the software model had been in use long prior. to them picking it up.

nice

Not an argument.
Not an argument.

Go read some white papers on Firewire and realize that Apple literally invented it. As in designed the spec and implemented it. And don't even try to argue that Intel-Aviv's USB 2.0 standard had a higher data rate, the cpu usage was awful and it couldn't sustain anywhere near 430 mbps

They did not 'Literally' invent it. They gave some money to the people inventing it then took it as their own. As Apple has and will continue to do.

lift your game faggot, shilling for snapple in here won't work.

"create" being used lightly
NextSTEP was to unix workstations what OSX is to FreeBSD

Forget the Hyperloop. There's no fucking way to build a huge vacuum chamber, load fragile human bodies into it, and then prevent the tiniest breach that would instantly pressurize the tube.

Thunderf00t did a couple of good videos about this. It's a scam from top to bottom.

What book is it that you're quoting?

kek, bet you were devastated when they dropped PPC.
I like the x86 ISA, but hate the monoculture and IME spying bullshit.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

The Hermetic Tradition, good read.

Checking Spaceface

I don't understand why Musk would work on a vaporware scam like this. Isn't he smarter than that?

Okay, shill. Run along now. You were blown the fuck out.

Please, go tell the original creators of the OS that they did nothing. archive.is/O1W0c
You were just proven wrong. Thanks for playing. Also, you’re calling pic related ‘frivolous’ (and can’t even spell it), so your wrists are laughing at you.
And the earliest installed in both commercial and professional machines was…
Sorry, I meant gigE standard on all models first.
lol, they’re industry standards.
Even kikepedia shows it.

Thanks a lot user, will read ASAP.

t. hugely fascinated with the occult

Meme it.

Let's do it. Let's fucking do it. We've spent too long getting our feet wet, I'm ready to jump into the deep end and see where the future for the human race lies.

what don't you agree with him on? Israel support for me but I think that's just a guise.

Holy shit that gave me some chills; its infinite.

I was honestly just dicking around. chill

Honestly I don't know how dedicated he is to turning around white demographic displacement but in his big immigration speech he namedropped 1965 and "historical norms" so i'm reasonably positive that he knows and cares.

Wew lads we meme'd in the Imperium of Man..

Yeah I was in the same boat, I didn't think he was directly fixing white genocide but that immigration speech felt like a nod.

That's not mysterious, though. It's known exactly why it happens. It's basically Aurora Borealis.
>inb4 I'm wrong and made an ass of myself

Someone actually expanded on it and it's now something like 50-60 chapters long now.sadly it's been pozzed to Jerusalem and back. A poly sexual relationship, cheating sluts justifying their actions it's basically "oh humans are so progressive and tolerant"

Isn't he Persian or something?

modern computing was developed in the 1960s you imbecile, including the fucking mouse

you just proved

youtube.com/watch?v=yJDv-zdhzMY
all made with US government funding

What do you think we'll find in space, Holla Forums?

Honestly, the second you get to some materialist's sci-fi writer's bitch-tier perspective of faith and religion for the aliens to juxtapose, it's going to be shit.

Okay, you have ZERO clue what you’re discussing. Go shitpost on Holla Forums.

More resources than we’ll ever need.

space worms

Nasa sucks. America wouldn't even have a space program if it wasn't for Musk and Putin.

Agreed. First few chapters were alright, but it got to the point I was only reading because I started it. And that only continued for a little while longer

I'm assuming he means things like computer terminals, which were arguable proto-personal computers.

everything from messaging to chatbots dates back before the 1980s

Federated Suns are goody toe shoes ponces who put the Ultra Marines to shame in terms of white knighting.

Lyran Commonwealth = Loads of dosh and fuck huge mechs

After all these years I just realized that there's a mirror built into the side of the desk. This motherfucker is so lonely he had to set up a tripod to take this photo. Sad!

Kind of. Apple did a good job of integrating useful, easy to use software packages into a single platform Even if the hardware aspect is subpar. Either way, both are cults of personality, and that's useful since it motivates people to unleash their full potential.

That's one way to drive tech forward. Combine two independent ideas into one platform to improve performance or cost. That creates a situation where the simple act of integration drives the need to increase performance.

He's a useful figurehead. SpaceX is driving conventional rocketry forward whether you want to admit it or not. Rockets in general are a fairly simple technology, but integrating new materials, manufacturing methods, and sensors is important.

oh christ is this post underrated

don't feel like digging now, but i'm almost positive you're wrong on these

they took an existing laptop and made it slightly larger? amazing

they took an existing feature and removed it? amazing

stop sucking Steve's dick

Fusion power has been 'just a few years away' for half a century.

They destroyed all the tooling and dies. We may have Saturn V inspired rockets, but the Saturn V will never fly again. Feels bad man.

Where the fuck is my SHIGGY DIGGY folder?

When they are suffering from issues long since solved like storage tanks fracturing on the launch pad, he has gone further backward than forward.

get rekt faggot, multiple anons have poked holes in your shit and you still suck a dead mans cock.
Then you post this and only confirm my posts.
I love how you are so selective with your responses and you still haven't got a leg to stand on.

fuck off back to 4chong you low energy trash.

Don't you mean German scientists?

go read the history of bell labs computing division, knuth, IBM history, OS dev books, or HOPL (history of programming languages).
many algorithms were invented before computers could actually use em.
60-80s was the golden era, ai winter happened, then the focus shifted to consumer computing, requirement many tech compromises

mccarthy and djikstra were also great for seeing the future

Everything you’ve said has been proven wrong.

Oh, I don’t doubt or mean to diminish the accomplishments of early computing. The claim that everything was done then is hardly true.

Gonna have to try harder, Edison-lovers.

That's really a symptom of driving technology forward. Integrating more efficient manufacturing methods into such a volatile environment is risky business. The finished vehicle is a very small piece of the aerospace industry. There's a lot of technology being developed behind the scenes.

if you say it enough do you think it will come true?
You have proven nothing other than you are an anally devastated fanboy.

yep, that seems to be your tactic.

He echoed so bad it reflected into his programming language.

TRUMP KNOWS IT'S FLAT
HE'S GONNA EXPOSE IT ALL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AsczhOx3n5M&t=59s

Irony.

Which serves no purpose if the things blow up on the pad from piss poor manufacturing or maintenance. The SpaceX design changes also reduce the gross lift capability and range as they have to carry fuel to handle the landing portion of the burn too with additional weight from the telescopic legs and actuators etc. Space is the next frontier and leaving it in the hands of greasy kikes like Musk will run it around a small garden path until people have lost all interest/hope in it after being taken for all the cash they can.

It's way too important to leave in the hands of kikes, even moreso with ones like Musk that spout shit without the slightest bit of reality backing it up (i.e his magical vacuum tube transport system).
At this point I'm just waiting for him to start hawking solar roadways.

something you can't seem to grasp as you shitpost yourself into oblivion.
Still waiting for the refutation on Firewire not being an Apple invention, not holding my breath though.

run along little faggot, you're done here.

Just realized you must be in damage control mode with the leaks coming out about your favourite brand.

GET REKT
E
T
R
E
K
T

What's with the old guy at 2:01 with the Skittles? Which user put their dad up to it?

great post my man

*2:01:31

🐸🐢🐸CHECKED🐸🐢🐸

That's what's being developed. The data collected from the event will push the technology that caused the failure forward because the process turned out to be substandard.

>The SpaceX design changes also reduce the gross lift capability and range
Make bigger rockets. As the technology matures, it has potential to reduce the total cost, so a relatively small increase in fuel cost is worth the new design. This is again driving technology forward since it's a new model that's still in the process of being developed.

Space is the next frontier and leaving it in the hands of people who refuse to integrate technology, materials, designs, and practices developed after the 70's will cause the industry to stagnate until people have lost all interest/hope in it.

sorry guys but aliens dont exist. you've been watching too many movies and playing too many video games

The dream.

So you believe in the EVE Online universe, where the only alien like species to come about are descendants from humans.

has anyone ever used firewire when they didn't have too?

88D chess indeed

What do you mean by that?

The SLS should be shut down,or at least forced to be redesigned to be reusable. It's completely obsolete.

thespacereview.com/article/2737/1

Battle of the Collossi: SLS vs Falcon Heavy

Sinead, stop checking yourself.

You can smoke in space? Cool.

I think he's implying there's no molds or machinery setup to make one right this second if there were the materials for it.

You can have something that looks like one and is setup like one, but the true V is gone.
Whether that's a good or bad thing, doesn't matter.

the dubs dont lie

Thanks.

I just hope there will be a … dignified successor of the V someday.

Hopefully the niggers will see the bigger picture.

The only way to depopulate the earth is through space.

Kek.

You really think they had the resources to let them stretch their legs?

Also mars would be alot better than the moon. There may still be a chance of terraforming it too.

Its likely they do exist.

But i still think we're too spacially distant from any intelligent life.
hell, can barely find it on earth either :^)

1. Get a telescope
2. See saturn and it's rings
3. Track the retrograde motion of planets
4. ???
5. PROFIT.

Time to break delusions son.

As long as they only ship whites on the rockets that will be fine.

Why are we still using them?
Isn't the virgin airlines guy building a ship that can soar into space?

Oh you!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_general_relativity
Also, note the gravitational lensing in the image provided.

Ok, the people saying "it's pointless" are fucking retarded.

You know how poisoned your water is?
Your food?
Bet fukushima fucked that up.
Oh and the ocean gyres.
And the air pollution.
And the poisonous chemicals we use for society.
Oh and don't forget about how you live in a cramped society.

We can start from scratch in space.
Space is our eventual plan B when this earth becomes uninhabitable in the next 50 to 100 years.

he died in a tornado
t. former cuck/g/ lurker

lrn2photograghy

God bless.

it makes me want to post some /k/ommando-tier HFY stuff ive been thinking about.

There might just be enough hope left in me to make it

And that's disregarded the massive tech advances that come from working on that kind of stuff

lel the guy at 3:04

That's correct. It took a lot of specialized equipment to make the Saturn V, and they destroyed all of it pretty much immediately after they ended the Apollo program.

If we wanted to make Saturn Vs again, we'd have to remake the tools to make the Saturn V first.

Last I checked he was using a rocket plane launched from a regular plane. I haven't kept up with virgin galactic, though. It was kinda lame.

This, yes. It's their Achilles heel. But captured, no. The message needs to be disseminated. He has been timidly pro-weed legalization, but space exploration, he can completely own that.

— Ancient Terran proverb

Data collected from a tank failing and causing the whole unit to go up in flames is not usable outside of determining why the tank ruptured (which there already exists a plethora of datasets on this exact thermal issue).

Bigger does not mean better, as you increase the carry you exponentially increase the fuel required to get it into LEO and therefore the size of the unit which puts a further requirement on fuel to lift the additional rocketry weight. It is a very delicate balancing game and simply saying 'MAKE IT BIGGUH' doesn't achieve anything outside sounding like a sciencenigger. We need new rockets and methods of propulsion, current Kero/LOX (Saturn 5 used these) or solid fuel rockets have hit their limit.

Again, newer =!= better and when they are blowing up their units on the pad due to some of the most basic of basic shit in rocketry alarm bells should be going off.
If he was testing a new propulsion method or some new fuel option that offers something of value to the industry I would be all for it, he is however the Anita Sarkeesian of space, all the talk and can spew enough semi believable BS to keep the masses interested while offering nothing of actual merit.

I'm not against shooting for space, what I am against is kikes jewing people out of money to sell them the space dream when they are re purposing old shit and hawking it as innovation yet they can't even get shit to not blow up on the pad. He is the snakeoil salesman of the new age, the spaceoil salesman.

Reusable rockets seems forward to me, at least if you limit yourself to chemical propulsion.

If they're launching for 1/2 the price or whatever, there's no reason to hate them.

The cost outweighs the benefit, I covered this in my last post.
they're trying to anyway
null and void if their rockets are blowing up on the pad. Did getting the facebook satellite into space cost SpaceX half as much? What about facebook? Did it cost them half as much with their satellite scattered in a million pieces over an acre or two?

You have bought the bottle of 'Jewersons space tonic' from the snake oil salesman and are reading me the pitch off the label.

I'm not gonna suck his dick. If his theories aren't living up, fine, but I will respect the fact that he's trying, and trying something new.

Don't be so quick to judge. I greatly favor nuclear propulsion, because of the very obvious ISP advantage.

Another satellite 'accidentally' collided with that massive piece of espionage hardware.

The problem being that US keeps that monster called UN alive with constant funds on top of rampant corruption and non-whites nogging up the median IQ.

When Trump pulls through changes will be made. It's all up for population to pick up their lazy asses

His theories aren't living up nor were they ever going to. It's a novel idea to be able to land the staging afterwards but that’s where it ends, a novel idea that adds nothing to the end goal.

In that case I have some great investment opportunities for you, the first one is called the hyperloop and the second is solar fricken roadways.
new =!= better and being that his 'new' is strapping telescopic legs and a guidance system to a rocket, is his 'new' able to give the rockets better distance, carrying capabilities or efficiency? aww bummer, it's a no to all 3

I wasn't judging, it was an direct analogy of the situation, you fed the straight line from Musks speil.

This is the sort of shit that he should be working on, not recycling old tech into old tech that can land itself but carry less weight with less range, that's if it doesn't blow up on the pad.

you win the most incoherent post of the thread award, even the apple fanboys can't compete with this level of spaghetti

Barrett's Privateers.

I see reusable chemical rockets as better than non reusable ones, but I don't give a fuck really. It might just mean that NASA sucks ass so much they wanted to try it.

Landing a rocket on its ass is new. Useful or not, it's new, and cool. It's good PR in the least.

What technology? I know of many but as an investor with $500 million to invest, what would you choose?

To the stars gentleman.

That's EXTRA HERETICAL!

Resources in space exist.

Aliens do too but you don't have to travel into space to meet them you just have to make a telepathic request for them to come meet you.

Dumbest shit I ever heard.
You're saying even though there are 100-200 BILLION galaxies, and each of them have lots of planets, that Earth is the only one of them with life on it? You must be mentally retarded.
By common sense, there should be at least hundreds of millions of planets with life on them.
They're just so far away from each other that we will likely never, ever come across aliens.

one day we won't be using chemical rockets or any bullshit like that, when the tech we already have is approved by the ayy lmaos to become available to the general public

The only things you have are immune system and organ issues from microgravity. Higher resting heart rate isn't an issue when it goes from 60 to 75. Loss of bone density and red blood cell count are both related to the insufficient exercise programs on early space missions.

Citation fucking needed. When did we impregnate a woman in space, pray tell?

I think a couple have good merit and should be looked at, each with their own inherent flaws but as new models for propulsion they are quite promising

Obviously not a launch propulsion tech but as it goes for thrust in the vacuum of space it looks promising for longer distances with a very minimal footprint.
and i mean come on, literal space pirates singing space shanties as they sail along…..through space. Tell me that shit wouldn't be cash.

I think this one could be a goer, the fuel source (Hydrogen) is one of the most abundant in the universe, now with the miniaturization of nuclear reactors in the last 10 years this becomes more feasible as the energy cost if rather high to create a plasma but the relative weight cost to output (V) on a small nuclear reactor is a huge gain.
I would need to see some more spec and testing data to be right behind it but it looks like a good place to start

I'm on the fence with this one, extreme density is required for shielding but the more dense the heavier the shield, catch 22.
If they can develop a shielding composite that fits the task the engines will be more practically applicable.
I'm not sure on the rate of return for the thrust but I can't imagine it would be too shabby. I don't see this being used as launch thrust though as it would be pretty detrimental on the area around the launchpad, not sure what the diffusion rate would be either (how it would spread) as there would have to be an irradiated area left behind. Good applications for fast propulsion in space though I see Hydrogen Plasma as the better option.

By the sounds of it mate, you're the one who needs to ease up on the chemicals if you get my drift.

VASIMR, emDrive :^), nuclear thermal propulsion, to name a couple.

I think it's unlikely that the mass to power ratio of a fission nuclear reactor will be worse than solar panels for near-sun missions. For missions outside the asteroid belt that would change, obviously.

Agreed on nuclear pulse propulsion. You'd have to get a decent distance away from the earth to start using it (outside of GEO at least), so it would have to be stage 3 at the very least, making the system only really beneficial for really long distance missions. With the technical challenges involved and the fact we don't have any pressing reasons to get large payloads to outer planets it doesn't seem like a great investment.

Asians wouldn't be too much better, either.
Especially the Chinese.

YES!

This thread is full of idiots who don't know the first thing about space.

This, especially the
Faggots infuriate me.

is alex jones real

Daily reminder that we've never been in "space" and NASA is nothing more than a defunct ICBM project turned black budget bureaucracy that funds and coordinates ISIS and other covert operations. We've never been in space, the space shuttle is an airplane and SpaceX is another scam. It's all a lie.

yeah and the earth is flat and hollow and not even real

fuck off with this poisoning the well bullshit.

ever been on a rollercoaster?

Yes

Oh yeah, sorry about that. Did you know that the chinese also went to the moon?
Look it up. It's not fake at all. No Sir-eee. It was all over chinese television, so it must be real. They even have moonrocks, unlike NASA, who accidentally threw them away.

it even sounds like a spaceship

That's an actual picture taken bt the lander. What a magnificent picture of earth. God i love science and thingking boot universe n stuff.

fuck you and your dubs, people are in here talking about real shit like rockets and future propulsion and you drag this dead horse into the middle of the dining room and take a giant shit on it.

buy a telescope and watch the ISS transit the sky you inbred fuck.
you cunts need to be gassed with the kikes.

WE MARS NAO?

hahahahahaha

That goes after the initial flames of glory

Is this nigger serious…there are bugs on THIS planet that can survive outer-space tier conditions and populate other planets without any problem. This denies any impossibility of there being other forms of life that could inhabit planets. Besides, space exploration has known a very, very short history. Don't be a faggot and don't jump the gun just yet. When NASA stops being a Muslim outreach program, we may actually be able to progress on this topic.

TFW the final frontier is the god emperor's first frontier

The greys of popular fiction are just inaccurate reconstructions based on burnt and melted corpses salvaged from starship wreckage. Real living ayy lmaos actually look just like anime characters.
Turns out that supercharging our space program is how Trump will make anime real.

i laughed so hard, i pissed a little.

NASA has recently announced that Pluto is emitting xray radiation. The first contact fleet is on its way. We have to build up a fleet.

took me a second. im fucking crying now.

It's disturbing how much sense this makes.

I think you'll be fine, we have nothing to fear in the year of the fire monkey.

Holla Forums music recommendations are the best, most of the new artists in my collection are from Holla Forums music threads

LIKE DESTROYING THE ANCIENT WESTERN WORLD LIBRARIES AND STEALING THE VERY THINGS THEY ARE TAKING CREDIT FOR AND HAVING HURT FEE-FEES ABOUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck I hate niggers, but I hate pisslam mudslime niggers about 10x more. I still have infinite hate for Jews, obviously

Remember guys - one of the keys to success:

THINK BIG

underrated.

Dead planets everywhere.
Terrible health issues while traveling to those dead planets.

Heard bacteria deforms in 0 gravity.

That is very, very strange.

Said Babylon.

s-shut up!
I have a fat dick and I like my ISAs even wider, thank you very much.

Build a force field and make the space Mexicans pay.

Where's Geb?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb

note the duck

top fucking kek

Post more ayy qts

holy shit i love trump now

From what I've read on it, it won't necessarily be a perfect vacuum, just extremely low pressure, maintained by pumps.

Of course there could be other problems with it but they've at least thought up some safeguards.

Investment dollars. Musk is a charlatan, but I still have confidence that SpaceX is a reasonable company.

Do you mean to tell me fucking moot is geb? That has to be the most absurd thing I've ever read

No, I was thinking in terms of the 3rd project veritas video from a couple days ago.

Ah my mistake then. I just remembered an image floating around about the time of the exodus of moot as a duck. Carry on citizen

It's already happening user. skip to 0:55

You should watch the show Lie to Me, look up deception detection.

into Space when?
We space nao

Hey Goys, don't you think north and south america looks the same on these two pictures?

Guys. (((They've))) been history falsifiers for centuries.

and Goys, don't pay attention to the fact that south america are flipped to the side and that south america suddenly disappears into water…

or that the basin in north america suddenly are larger in 2012 and look completely different and that the halo around the earth didnt exist in 2007.

Wow. Hopping vpns? CTR is behind flat earth faggots?

Can't wait for Trump to declare war on greys

They're not friendly. Take 1 of the thousands and thousands of stories people have involving alien contact. True or not, chances are high it was an overall negative experience that if perpetrated by a human would be considered a categorically criminal act. If it turns out ayy lmaos are real they have a lot to answer for.

If the flat earth stuff is too much to take in(i don't blame you), do what i did, start with the fake moon landing stuff. The BBC once had a documentary claiming the moon landing was faked after they accidentally were sent moon landing footage they shouldnt have been sent showing how they faked the earth through a round window from low-earth orbit. That one is good and it has a lot of extremely weighty arguments.

Be meticulous. Stop the footage. Think. Continue. Stick to the facts. Don't be a stupid normie that decides things based on how he is being emotionally played at the moment. It's only the facts that tend to stick around, emotions — they come and go.

Eventually, if you are convinced, there's only one logical question to ask yourself: If nasa faked the moon landing what else have they faked?

sli.mg/uMz0Pa

Dumbass.

There have been multiple tests done with pregnant rats in microgravity.

From Kikepedia:

Hey guys, why aren't the earth bigger than the moon? I was always taught that the earth was bigger than the moon but on the "pictures from the moon" the earth looks as small as the moon looks from here!

Also, why are there never any stars on the pictures from nasa?

נָשָׁא or nasa can mean both to lift up(which is suspicious enough in it self, what's with all the hebrew nasa??) and deceive/deceive greatly depending on if the שָׂ char has the tiny dot on the left or the right שָׂ – שָׁ

filter and report. do not take the bait

You are getting desperate CIA. Let people investigate for themselves. I suppose your next move will be to call me CTR so just to defuse that situation: Go Trump!

The higher-up jews at NASA don't like the word "jesus": foxnews.com/opinion/2016/02/08/nasa-bans-word-jesus.html

Apparently it's "denominational"(the only other "denomination" that don't use and like the word "Jesus" is Judaism of course)

What does the first man in the stratosphere say about the shape of the earth you have never heard about this man? Well, look for yourself: books.google.com.au/books?id=BCgDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA23&lpg=PA23&dq=auguste piccard flat earth&source=bl&ots=8AQsOYGydj&sig=cwQG1I7bkYR0GkwHdx2DIpfzUK0&hl=en&sa=X&sqi=2&authuser=0&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false>>7995499

How am I supposed to click on that link when it's google?

Gargantia was comfy as fuck. I'm OK with this.

I don't understand what youre talking about. Copy & paste doesn't work? you really should have been able to figure this out by yourself you noob but go to google books and search for august piccard flat earth

the empire had, ironically, become the same as the Evolvers who turned into the hideauze.
Both with no goal other than destroying each other.
Tell me. Where does the empire ever what it's fighting for? What it tries to perserve?
It lacks a culture. The humans in it are as much animals as the hideauze they're fighting.
Their war rages on eternally and I feel no pity for either side.
Even less after they simply left a planet that they eitehr could have saved or simply outlasted, as other humans did.

That it was. But like I said, mainly because greyhair got a massive culture shock. Can't tell me the empire was comfy.

No.

I mean the boat Gargantia.

Then stay delusional. We really don't need people like you here that want to be spoonfed and are too lazy to do their own research.

Then stay delusional. We really don't need people like you here that want to be spoonfed and are too lazy to do their own research.

Who the fuck is "we". You clearly aren't from around here.

FUCK YEAH, MAGA!

The moonlanding was a hoax but Donald Trump will make it real.

Never had the privilege of playing an actual game of /tg/ Battletech but I played enough of the vidya to get the joke.

>Tell me. Where does the empire ever what it's fighting for? What it tries to perserve?
HIDEAZUE DETECTED

The GAH fight for their right to exist in the universe. Period.

This is a good enough reason to exist as any. The SJW Jew-day-ueze are fighting a war of extermination: either the GAH continue the fight and attempt to survive, or surrender and be eaten by the landwhale femi-sjw squids.

I will agree with you actually. But you are missing the whole point entirely. If your opponent is hell-bent on genociding your entire species, and spends no time resting / negotiating peace, the only solution is to meet their ferocity & appetite for destruction with equal appetite.

This is where you are completely wrong. As long as the fight rages, there is hope for humanities future. The enemy is no longer human, but an entirely new species altogether. It is technologically advanced, space-faring and it has an hunger for human beings. There is no negations, there is no peace treaty, there is no reconciliation. But such is life, life is a struggle for survival and it is appropriate that humanity contests with a powerful enough to come on top as the king of the cosmos.

For any anyones interested in this. Here's how the conflict started.

(Continued)

Summary…

Act I:

Act II:

Act III:

Act IV:

(Continued & Finality)

Bump

jesus fucking christ

He will immediately accept that puppet Bolden's resignation.

If he's as smart as I think he is, he will forthwith reinstate Mike Griffin back at the helm. Bolden has been a disaster for the US space-faring lead and China is now blowing past us.

Well I'm a tad late, but here it is user. I'll continue to work on it every so often, I want to add faces of Shillary and co, to the demons eventually.

Did not say he was going to take a big dump on NASA he said he wanted to fix the country before exploring mars.

Nice thanks user

How can we try to get recruited into the Space Exploration programs?

Or are we only able to lobby for space exploration in our current generation, to ensure the next generation has a shot at the stars?

I'm getting a nice little space vessel and going full Portuguese exploration on this bitch, just you watch me.

We can still make the moon by 2020. Hell, we could do it before the end of 2017 if there was the will and the funding, because the vast majority of the tech is half a century old and well proven by now. We can get all kinds of nifty new computer guidance, additive manifacturing and scifi plastic shit - doesnt mean we actually need it. Except for sticking a new computer in, this is literally shit our grandfathers could have made in their youth.

sage was an accident, have a bump, OP

Yeah, america also needs to put pressure on other countries to have a proper space program too. My country is way too lazy on that part.

NASA was great… when they still had funding.

Only Japan and Germany can come with us to the stars.

MAKE THE GALAXY GREAT AGAIN

Underrated post tbh. No bigger fan of human spaceflight than here, but quite frankly under a Charlie Bolden helm the US space program has gone to shit. Bring on Donald Trump!

eat shit weeaboo scum.
Gooks are not white.

Goons go into the ovens HEAD-FIRST

Heavily underated post.

galactic bump

hmm, needs to be shooped better, the face is too big..

Japan is Honorary Aryan bitch

Pleb.

Mexico will pay for it

I don't usually read lyrics but that was breddy gud

The fuck is this?

someone please make this into a real song but with Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums

Why is Hitler holding a israeli made gun? (UZI)

Nup as star systems able to spawn life ours was one of the earliest, and life sprung up almost as soon as possible on earth. We be the first.

Even with fission power based generation ships we can span the galaxy in the blink of an eye compared with the speed of evolution.

The reign of man shall last 10 billion years.

can't you see he's looking at it in disgust?

I'd rather have him hold one of these

I heard that the Jew that made the Uzi didn't want it to be associated with his name, but it ended that way anyways.

ahh, gotta love the lilly, pure european symbol
from the good old days of colonial monarchy era

I bet they said the same shit to Colombus when he said he was interested in exploring the seven seas to find new lands.

You should probably re-read Adam Smith you fucking lunk. The "invisible hand" is the idea that businesses won't pick making shekels over national interest.

That's objectively false, even with goy ran industries, in this day and age. And we're not in a position where we're unable to generate jobs; we're in a position where we have crap jobs and sell off the solid 10/10 careers like car manufacturing, textiles, and heavy industry.

It can't happen because a guy on youtube said so.(A guy who makes his living off athiest drama whoring)

youtube.com/watch?v=KDK5TF2BOhQ

I've noticed many people "calling out" Elon musk but they never have proof, care to provide?

1. It was attached to a satellite the Jew wanted to control brown people with, worth.

2. Mistakes happen, you learn from them.

He has neither the expertise nor the financial resources to do so.

It's time to re-nationalize the whole space industry, if the U.S. doesn't want to be Russian-dependent joke for the next 50+ years.

THUMP didn't mention CA. Nevermind the state's aerospace background.

a faked moon landing doesnt necessarily mean that space travel is impossible or didn't ever happen. there's a lot of reasons to fake it, like not wanting competing space agencies to see how you did it. If you want a real mind blow, check out theories on how kubrik's the shining is actually about faking the moon landing "A11 work and no play makes jack a dull boy" (apollo 11 work). that scene wasn't in the book. also room 327 (i think) and the moon is 327 000 miles from earth iirc. And the scene where danny has the apollo 11 sweater on and stands up on a hexagram floor pattern. the launch pad was hexagram shaped

im gonna have to mathisfag here but I think this article was pretty compelling mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf

That's a dank Spencer bruv.