OBAMA IMPLICATED IN EMAIL COVER UP

OBAMA IMPLICATED IN EMAIL COVER UP

this e-mail leak was a tactical nuke, the type that fbi user warned us could collapse the house of cards if actual branching investigations were opened, let me explain

>october: wikileaks leaks a small handful of e-mails written by obama from an address [email protected]/* */

FF>> to today

tl;dr: obama is most likely implicated in this scandal directly, and the fbi became aware of this and had to back off, just like fbi user told us

Found this on halfchan, and don't see a thread here about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qMLiU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2987037/White-House-clarifies-President-Obama-did-know-Hillary-Clinton-s-personal-email-address-did-not-private-server.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LVH1QmdGnIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmm, interesting

archive.is/qMLiU

This also proves that part of the 33k deleted emails involve him.

This is a MASSIVE cover up involving issues of treason.

Very interesting, but what if anything can come of this unless Trump is elected and the FBI reopens the case? I wonder if the Dems even care that Obama lies to them.

> [email protected]/* */
Oy vey! N-N-No this is Bom Ama, someone else goy nothing to see here. Look quick, there's a controversy on the NFL pitch!

*Bob

Probably not.

But the issue here is criminality now provable up to the POTUS. Of course they won't go after themselves. But this is further proof that that Trump needs to win in order to ensure law and order. The time for questioning whether or not high crimes has taken place is over. And Obama is in the VERY LEAST, is actively helping cover it up.

This needs to be common knowledge.

They don't. They have said little about the recent changes to Obama care that will screw over everyone, including them. This info is good for normalfags in the middle and making liberals look stupid.

…..dude. They'd eat shit if their owners told them. Of course they don't care.

It would be funny if we could use their mindlessness to make them eat actual shit. I honestly think these fucks would be stupid enough to do it too.

In all seriousness, this is true.

I think he denied he knew it was a private server until the media started talking about it or some stupid excuse like that. That was the White House spokesman's answer. Tim Kaine said something similar, he said you know when I send an e-mail I don't know if it's a government server or not. Something really dumb. I'll try to find the clip or the news article.

Bob Ama is a fucking white male

beelzebump
Th-th-th-th-this is it folks. Seriously though, if HRC is allowed to sweep this under the fucking rug alongside all her other FBI dealings there will be no point in complying with the government any longer. War it shall be.

Bump

(checked)

Or, better yet, a Throwdown!

Yeah, that's the excuse they're going to use. "H-h-how was I supposed to know where the server was? I don't know how computars work. I thought it was going to a government server. Okie doke."

Yeah the Democrats don't care and will never investigate it. They all still believe Bush belongs in prison for war crimes and broke 6 million laws (he did), so it's only fair play that Obama gets away with much worse.

Wait. . . Shouldn't there be copies of everything they talked about on Obama's server? That executive privilege shit doesn't fly when Congress says to cough up the docs.

As if anybody cares.

19 months ago:

White House now says Obama knew Hillary's personal email address and exchanged messages with her

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2987037/White-House-clarifies-President-Obama-did-know-Hillary-Clinton-s-personal-email-address-did-not-private-server.html

"The White House confirmed on Monday that President Barack Obama knew about Hillary Clinton's private email address because he emailed her at it during her tenure of secretary of state.

When Obama said in an interview that aired Sunday that he found out Clinton used a private email account to conduct official business at 'the same time as everybody else learned it through news reports,' what he meant was that was the first he'd heard of her exclusive use of use of personal email and of her private server, his spokesman clarified this afternoon.

'The president, as I think many people expected, did over the course of his first several years in office trade emails with his secretary of state,' White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters.

'I would not describe the number of emails as large, but they did have the occasion to email each other.' "

Hahahahahahaha

You can hear him in this clip:

Kaine on whether Obama lied about not knowing about Clinton's private server: 'I don't know'

youtube.com/watch?v=LVH1QmdGnIw