Judge Jeanine Pirro: Based on the Project Veritas videos, I could put a criminal case together

Judge Jeanine Pirro: Based on the Project Veritas videos, I could put a criminal case together

Roughly transcribed:

>I've got the tape, I've got the proof, I've got the intent - whether I tie it to the White House or not is for the Feds - but as a local prosecutor, when I've got someone coming in, paid, inciting riots, inciting violence, cops bloodied, victims being injured, then I can indict them. Don't wait for the Feds, because they ain't coming. And, [Robert Creamer] visited the White House more than three hundred times.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtrFIr886gY

I can't wait for a Trump presidency. He's going to put some many sleazy leftists in jail, and hopefully some cuckservatives as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kNMyevTPeHA?t=5m20s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope someday someone rips Geraldo's faggy stache off his face.

Judge Jeanine is Hot

So why doesn’t she? It wouldn’t matter that she’d be fired from Fox, because when she wins she could get a job ANYWHERE she pleased.

She has to be working as a prosecutor in the district in which the defendant is to be prosecuted in order to make a case against them. Are you retarded or just under 18?

My guess from a technical standpoint is not enough direct evidence against those in charge of prosecuting agencies who are allied with Clinton for their subordinates to invoke legal mutinies. Alternatively, they could be waiting for her to make a more overt move as public and legal pressure continue to mount against her in order to catch her "in the act" and then pile all the other things against her on top to make sure something hard sticks and she gets properly locked away.

Or they could just be fucking with her as a psy-op. If their inaction is making us angry, imagine how much SHE'S squirming. Probably wondering who's still properly bought out and who's just pretending in order to get a plea bargain later.

>I could
SO THEN WHY DOES SHE NOT ACT ON THIS?

WHERE ARE THE WATCHMEN?

WHERE ARE THE GREAT MEN TO STOP THIS?

The shitty thing is that they do not exist. No prosecutor will ever touch this case nor will anything become of it. We are doomed from the start.

State Attorneys are appointed. She doesn't work on behalf of the state in that capacity anymore.

Because she's a TV judge, not a prosecutor

Nice try.

Learn how to read.

Learn how not to be a retard

Actually you're an idiot

Some dude on Hannity said the case could take about 18 months.

The video incriminates her, but only in the court of law not in the court of public opinion. Normies don't care. All they hear is "lol duck costumes haha". The election is two weeks away not 18 months away.

Got a link?

Rip?
Why not use fire?

Great job, faggots.

kys

Nothing new here. They just do it blatantly because no one gives a fuck.

Hannity was right when he sent him into the nigger horde.

Whats being slid chaim?

Obama appointed the head of the FBI.

The same guy received millions of dollars from the Clinton Foundation.

The Head of the FBI up until his new job at the FBI had zero experience in the Law Enforcement sector, before he got a job at the FBI he was a board member of the HSBC bank.

You can't sue the federal government as a normal citizen. See "Sovereign immunity". Congress is supposed to do this, and they should, but it would only be for show. They'd need to put together a case very quickly to affect the election.

Don't forget how while investigating the Clintons he came back with twelve immunities and zero convictions.

Jeanine Pirro for Attorney General under the Trump administration.

Bad news is there is no way to initiate any legal action in time to end the campaign, it's less than 2 weeks away and many people have already voted.

The "good" news is that this will haunt her presidency since day one and could result in impeachment hearings, making Kaine president to rule very meekly (not being able to pass the sweeping amnesties that Hillary wanted) for a few years while Don Jr or Eric Trump prepare for another shot at it.

Because she's Judge Judy 2.0? Former judge who has a tv-show.

Get the fuck out of here kike. We can see your nose through that post.

He's right though.

Reported, then.

If trump wasn't running I'd like that. Imagine her going straight into impeachment hearings, and this time it wouldn't be over a blow job.

I'm not she will win, I'm just saying IF she wins it'll be a Phyrric Victory at this point.

youtu.be/kNMyevTPeHA?t=5m20s

When Bill won in 1992, he was being investigated for taking campaign funding from the Chinese. The Republicans chose to impeach him for the blowjob instead, for obvious reasons. If Hillary becomes President, there will not be any attempt to impeach her.

bamp