American Jewstream media doubling down on anti-rodrigo duterte propaganda

How soon until the faggot feminist nation America send their Zogbots start a New Democracy spreading campaign in the Philippines?

Hi Holla Forums

t. CIA

Nice lefty logic

When the Jews howl and demand apologies, they're not asking you to remedy a slight. They're actually doing it as a test to see if you will kowtow to their whims. Once you say "a bloo bloo so sorry muh six quintillion," that's when they know they have you. Duterte made the mistake of apologizing to kikes. They perceived this as weakness and now they're going to turn up the heat on him.

Commies don't accept nationalism, it scares them.

nobody cares about shitskins

fuck off with the "bro-tier" entryism you shitskin faggots

He vowed to kill all communist and Muslim terrorist.

Ok, I love social democrat PDP–Laban now!

duterte is a big pussy,hes been flip flopping the whole 2 months,are you sure he isn't already been poisoned with some mind altering drugs.His behavior shows signs of a mentally ill patient.

I thought they would calm down a little after he cucked out to the kikes

Still don't care.
Like I said in the other thread, if that retarded island monkey wants to turn flipland into chink colony, I really don't give a shit.
They'll regret it soon enough, and they'll have nobody to blame but themselves.
Duarte's fucking stupid if he thinks the chinks will treat flips any better than second class citizens past a certain point.Just look at how the chinks treat their own ethnic minorities like the uygurs or the tibetans.If you aren't han chinese, you're shit as far as china's government is concerned.

But they don't go after the African and Muslim leaders who do much worse? The Philippines biggest mistake is not whining and using their ridiculous powerful race card because of the unique history of the Philippines as a former us colony filled to the brim with US atrocities and connections in the USA along with all the pedophile American sex tourist blackmail they can use to get anything they want.

I don't think he has rescinded the bill of the previous administration yet.

But I don't know, burgers aren't interested on the welfare of "brown gook monkeys". They just want to use pinoys to keep the Chinese boxed in their turf.

Same with China.
They couldn't care less about the flips.The only reason they're showing any interest in them now is because they elected a retard who thinks sucking up to them will piss off America.The truth is most of us don't care either way.

Turks right now are doing things that make Duterte look like a saint in comparison.

And before that guy drops out to say "can't do wrong cause someone else wrong". Everything is thrown out of the window when you create the violations.

The US is the most retarded country I've ever seen… they were the ones that used chemical gas against the Vietnamese and now they are denouncing Assad for use of chemical weapon.

Now you're just full of shit.
We didn't use chemical weapons on the gooks in nam unless you count white phosphorous and napalm as chemical weapons.
Agent Orange is a defoliant.It was used to clear jungle and it worked.In fact, we were using chemicals with the same active ingredient as a pesticide and herbicide in the US itself.Nobody knew that DDT could cause rare cancers and those hilarious birth defects at the time.
It wasn't even used as a gas, it was sprayed directly onto plants (and incidentally people) as a liquid.

China cares a bit more, they are creating an alternative center. It benefits the pinoys.

he apologized to jews for comparing them to drug dealers

stinky shit skin

(((Smartmatic))) elected Duerte. T minus Nov 8 for war in the Phillipines