Protestantcucks, every last one of them…

Protestantcucks, every last one of them…

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-austria-election-church-idUSKCN12O251
naturallymoi.com/2016/04/this-white-woman-gave-birth-to-three-black-babies-and-her-white-husband-encouraged-it/
archive.fo/Zx7QO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther's_canon
reuters.com/article/uk-germany-islam-church-idUKKCN0YJ0M7
christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2015/may/pew-evangelicals-stay-strong-us-religious-landscape-study.html
archive.is/5lyld
youtube.com/watch?v=abrIoGXMfKI
youtube.com/watch?v=l1LsvzG1bS4
youtube.com/watch?v=-jxv1Vn9KTk
youtube.com/watch?v=JAvLxY3Pn5k
youtube.com/watch?v=RY3Ru-7VVi8
youtube.com/watch?v=k0LiCSLk8Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=vJCGQQ5AGNg
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19798403
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/bnei-brak-man-arrested-for-price-tag-attack-on-monastery/2013/07/01/
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
theage.com.au/world/former-pope-unfairly-criticised-by-jewish-lobby-fischer-20130804-2r7hv.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fcLTqo4jEK4
youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q
dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2013/Aug-21/228119-israel-monastery-firebombed-in-suspected-hate-crime.ashx#axzz2cbMigeGM
goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/jew_assault.htm
thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/jewish-gallery-promotes-piss-christ-exhibit/
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100049072/jewish-hostility-to-christians-the-prejudice-no-one-ever-writes-about/
youtube.com/watch?v=tSrFbNwxAlg
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4257174,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c
haaretz.com/news/orthodox-jewish-youths-burn-new-testaments-in-or-yehuda-1.246153
youtube.com/watch?v=UmCJGiL_kpQ
davidduke.com/trashing-christmas-by-thomas-clough/
city-journal.org/2008/18_1_evangelicals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iASHjjuPhKU
religionfacts.com/christianity/charts/christianity_judaism.htm
convert.org/Judaism_and_Christianity.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/bernard-fellay-jews-enemies-of-the-church-radical-catholic-sect_n_2425711.html
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Judaism/liars.htm
biblestudy.org/question/how-do-jews-get-to-heaven-if-they-reject-jesus.html
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Judaism/judiasm_exposed.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/FalseReligions/Judaism/satanic.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
biblebelievers.org.au/judeochr.htm
rt.com/politics/vatican-israel-palestinians-catholic/
allaboutreligion.org/founder-of-christianity-faq.htm
catholicism.about.com/b/2009/02/19/reader-question-why-arent-christians-jewish.htm
jewsforjudaism.ca/resources-info/the-jewish-messiah
jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-category/from-idolatry-to-conversion/?p=3968
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
rense.com/general89/notjws.htm
iamthewitness.com/doc/Ashkenazis.are.not.the.descendants.of.the.Ancient.Israelites.htm
educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarrskhazarianjews08mar13.shtml
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
davidduke.com/?p=37894
youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg
mondoweiss.net/2015/07/christian-zionists-washington
youtube.com/watch?v=LSmOAWJc5ME
youtube.com/watch?v=yc77RzGRdIw
ajmacdonaldjr.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/the-100-year-old-duping-of-american-evangelical-christianity-christian-zionism/
judeofascism.com/2011/06/scofield-bible-zionist-forgery-with.html
whale.to/a/scofield_bible1.html
jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/scofield.htm
dissidentvoice.org/2009/11/zionisms-un-christian-bible/
rense.com/general60/zcre.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
youtube.com/watch?v=oxQHiGgFQ2A
youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc
youtube.com/watch?v=XHR0tsnuUhE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fcmqe-yKFXs
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
mfa.gov.il/mfa/foreignpolicy/peace/guide/pages/declaration of establishment of state of israel.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Victims_of_the_Vumba_Massacre,_1978.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link: reuters.com/article/us-austria-election-church-idUSKCN12O251

Because the rapefugee footlicker religion is much better.

Aren't whites the ones that have their power stolen from them hence they are weak, estranged by the establishment, hence they are strangers, and their land stolen from them hence they are refugees in the countries their parents called home.

Seem like a universal God would be on whites side too. Guess not

Matthew 15:26

Immigration is never mentioned in the bible but a border wall is.

And what the fuck is in the pic op?

Degeneracy masquerading as religion.

Two evangelicals adopting some niglets so they can have a lifetime supply of virtue signal fodder.

NACALT, bro. My local denomination wears Klan robes to Church, therefore the actions of all these other Christians you guys keep pointing out doing cuckold shit are irrelevant.

How can you tell if your church hasn't been infiltrated by the Chinese Communist Party and everyone except you is a Chinaman that has mastered the southern drawl, baseball and American apple pie making?

Yeah, nah

naturallymoi.com/2016/04/this-white-woman-gave-birth-to-three-black-babies-and-her-white-husband-encouraged-it/

Found it

they criticize hofer because he is an fpö man
most christcucks are övp

I ave yet to see a single idea to uncuck the majority of Christians, a lot of what they believe is antithetical to preserving their race, but when people that obvious fact out, instead of offering ideas, christians on here keep trying to put the problem away by saying they aren't truly Christian anymore.
Which isn't untrue ,but the problem remains no matter what you call it and since these people call themselves Christian and are using biblical notions for pushing this, the christanons absolutely need to find away to reform Christianity. It's a serious problem that shows no sign of going away, and the fact christanons refuse to talk about it or attempt to deal with it and instead anons for pointing it out isn't helping either.
If christanons don't do something soon then a large portion of the people that need to go on DOTR will be Christian. I don't want to have to fight white people to save white people.
But white Christians will be much more likely to actually fight to save Jamal and Hassim and Goldberg while the actual leftist cucks at the core of this are too high on estrogen to fight for anything.
rant/

Sorry fir grammatical errors
I typed this up on my phone since I just woke up

agreed. we MUST become materialist atheists, at all costs.

how smug he is

See this is what I'm talking about.
I ask you to use your beliefs to save white christians but instead you attack me for pointing about a huge problem.
I want you to be christian, i don't want christians to make whites be cucks.

they're both equally co opted by Globalists

archive.fo/Zx7QO

I could find Lutheran charities sponsoring Somali's in MN, but you get the idea

i'm agreeing with you.

Materialist atheists are more likely to be cucks than regular christians.
Unless you are just being ironic than nvm.

wrong again, christcuck

I'm not even a christian, I'm an atheist/turned meme magician.

atheism is materialism, if you believe otherwise, you are delusional.
read "the disenchanted atheist's guide to reality" for a redpilled and objectively, scientifically proven view of existence.

Converting the average person to Atheism won't make them not cucks, what you are saying only works if they were already logical in the first place. These people aren't christian because its logical, but because they have a deep spiritual need for a notion of god.
Not everyone can gaze into the abyss and become stronger. Christianity is good to keep the average person from becoming a monster, but Christianity is so malformed now it's not working anymore.

(self check)
Praise KEK

Except for, you know, all those times in the Old Testament where God personally appoints judges or kings to rule over the Israelites. Or a good chunk of the Old Testament describing a system of government, most of which is in the Book of Deuteronomy, that Jesus also amended in the New Testament.
How do all of these people get away with claiming to be "experts" on the Bible, when it's obvious to anyone who has read the Bible cover-to-cover that these "experts" have never studied the book in its entirety? Even if they only read the Gospels, they would have to have read about Satan's try at tempting Jesus. That entire exchange has a double meaning that says people who don't read everything in the Bible, or take the Bible out of context, can be swayed by the devil. And these Protestants are obviously swayed.

Well they're obviously swayed but shouldn't there be a way to uncuck them using the bible?

It's a troll and you fucked up at this post.

They value their heresies more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther's_canon

reuters.com/article/uk-germany-islam-church-idUKKCN0YJ0M7

Well Catholics have a very similar problem too, it's just not protestants and the pseudo new age (you're a crack addict but it's also your turn to give the sermon) church's that spring up everywhere I'm living.
So let's say if the Protestants are unsavable from what they current believe, there is nothing whatsoever that can be used remaining in their bible to unfuck their shit up?
From what I understand Martin Luther hated the Jews, could their be an angle left in there for that?
If you can get them to turn on the Jews you can easily associate Jews with the new Jewish attempt to retry the concept of the Tower of Babel.

Regardless if what someone is saying is genuine it gives me an opening to explain what I mean/meant.

Hate to break it to you, but all Christians are cucks.

Fag face. Most Christians have it. Physiognomy is real.

No it isn't, dumbass.

I hope a serb shoots them

The organized Christian faiths have a strong incentive to replace the non-practicing, or white populations, with populations that either do or may practice their faith

Yep

Christianity. Not even once. The ultimate religion of racial cuckoldry.

#notallchristians

Thats a kike-tier Pepe.

Why would you be making fun of the man who wrote ''On the Jews and Their Lies…"?

Why do they never stop with this same old divide and conquer shit? Is it to convert new arrivals to Marxism?
You can find cucks in every group….people today are just weak.

As a Christian, you should be the first to address the cucks in your religion. It's not a secret that a lot of Catholics are leftist leaning and a good chunk of protestants/evangelicals are kike loving zionists.

ISAIAH 1
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

ISAIAH 2
6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.
7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:
22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

ISAIAH 3
5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.
9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.
24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

How about the Bible?

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the (((circumcision))):
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Matthew 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

The Bible will do.

sage

Every single thread.

Original Christianity (33 AD to mid-20th century) is the ultimate antithesis to Judaism. The New Testament is basically a repudiation of everything Judaic. If you’re not “antisemitic,” you’re not really Christian. This goes all the way back to when Jesus made a corded whip and cast the moneychangers out of the Temple. He did a bunch of other things, too, and the Jews crucified him for it. Pontius Pilate said, “Do you want me to crucify this innocent man?” And the crowd of thousands of Jews replied in unison: “Yes! His blood be on us and all our descendants.” The Jews killed Jesus.
Modern “Christianity” is, to varying degrees, basically Messianic Judaism. The idea of a common “Judeo-Christian heritage” is a total farce. The catholic church and several Protestant denominations have been utterly infiltrated and subverted. When I was researching evangelical Christianity (by far the worst), there were several times I’d look up a prominent preacher and Google Images would have a fucking Jew staring back at me. Hell, Daddy Cruz is one of them. Most of them were crypto-Jews, but several of them were literally openly raised in the Jewish tradition and then “converted” to become “Christian” preachers. More than a few of the more Judaized churches are now even de-emphasizing Jesus as the preeminent figure of Christianity. Guess who’s leading the charge. Oh, and the catholic church was basically destroyed by pedo allegations in the ‘60s and ‘70s and the “liberal reforms” started by Pope John XXIII after the death of Pope Pius XII. Every Pope since Pius has been a literal heretic, and many before him. The pedo stuff can probably be attributed to freemason infiltration. I think the current Pope is openly a freemason. They’re a fucked up crowd.
And since then Christianity has basically deliberately been made the religion of the third world, as though to strip it of any future significance. How seriously can you take the greatest religion in history if most of its adherents are mestizos or Africans? It’s disgusting what they’ve done and still doing. Regarding usury, the quintessential Jewish activity, it was banned by the church for nearly two millennia. It prevented Christians from enslaving other Christians and gave the moneylenders a precarious legal status when they got too bold and overreached. The Jews didn’t start to get out of control until the French shouted, “Liberte, egalite, fraternite!” and chopped off the Christian rulers’ heads.

My interest in medieval science was substantially sparked by one book. Way back in 1991, when I was an impoverished and often starving post-graduate student at the University of Tasmania, I found a copy of Robert T. Gunther's Astrolabes of the World–598 folio pages of meticulously catalogued Islamic, Medieval, and Renaissance astrolabes with photos, diagrams, star lists, and a wealth of other information. I found it, appropriately and not coincidentally, in Michael Sprod’s Astrolabe Books, up the stairs in one of the beautiful old sandstone warehouses that line Salamanca Place on Hobart’s waterfront. Unfortunately, the book cost $200, which at that stage was the equivalent to what I lived on for a month. But Michael was used to selling books to poverty-stricken students, so I went without lunch, put down a deposit of $10, and came back weekly for several months to pay off as much as I could afford and eventually got to take it home, wrapped in brown paper in a way that only Hobart bookshops seem to bother with anymore. There are few pleasures greater than finally getting your hands on a book you’ve been wanting to own and read for a long time.
I had another experience of that particular pleasure when I received my copy of James Hannam’s God’s Philosophers: How the Medieval World Laid the Foundations of Modern Science a couple of weeks ago. For years I’ve been toying with the idea of creating a website on medieval science and technology to bring the recent research on the subject to a more general audience and to counter the biased myths about it being a Dark Age of irrational superstition. Thankfully I can now cross that off my to do list, because Hannam’s superb book has done the job for me and in fine style.

The Christian Dark Age and Other Hysterical Myths
One of the occupational hazards of being an atheist and secular humanist who hangs around on discussion boards is to encounter a staggering level of historical illiteracy. I like to console myself that many of the people on such boards have come to their atheism via the study of science and so, even if they are quite learned in things like geology and biology, usually have a grasp of history stunted at about high school level. I generally do this because the alternative is to admit that the average person’s grasp of history and how history is studied is so utterly feeble as to be totally depressing.
So, alongside the regular airings of the hoary old myth that the Bible was collated at the Council of Nicea, the tedious internet-based “Jesus never existed!” nonsense, or otherwise intelligent people spouting pseudo historical claims that would make even Dan Brown snort in derision, the myth that the Catholic Church caused the Dark Ages and the Medieval Period was a scientific wasteland is regularly wheeled, creaking, into the sunlight for another trundle around the arena.
The myth goes that the Greeks and Romans were wise and rational types who loved science and were on the brink of doing all kinds of marvelous things (inventing full-scale steam engines is one example that is usually, rather fancifully, invoked) until Christianity came along. Christianity then banned all learning and rational thought and ushered in the Dark Ages. Then an iron-fisted theocracy, backed by a Gestapo-style Inquisition, prevented any science or questioning inquiry from happening until Leonardo da Vinci invented intelligence and the wondrous Renaissance saved us all from Medieval darkness.
The online manifestations of this curiously quaint but seemingly indefatigable idea range from the touchingly clumsy to the utterly shocking, but it remains one of those things that “everybody knows” and permeates modern culture. About once every 3-4 months on forums like richarddawkins.net we get some discussion where someone invokes the old “Conflict Thesis.” That evolves into the usual ritual kicking of the Middle Ages as a benighted intellectual wasteland where humanity was shackled to superstition and oppressed by cackling minions of the Evil Old Catholic Church. The hoary standards are brought out on cue. Giordiano Bruno is presented as a wise and noble martyr for science instead of the irritating mystical New Age kook he actually was. Hypatia is presented as another such martyr and the mythical Christian destruction of the Great Library of Alexandria is spoken of in hushed tones, despite both these ideas being totally untrue. The Galileo Affair is ushered in as evidence of a brave scientist standing up to the unscientific obscurantism of the Church, despite that case being as much about science as it was about Scripture.

And, almost without fail, someone digs up a graphic (see below), which I have come to dub The Most Wrong Thing On the Internet Ever, and to flourish it triumphantly as though it is proof of something other than the fact that most people are utterly ignorant of history and unable to see that something called “Scientific Advancement” can’t be measured, let alone plotted on a graph.
It’s not hard to kick this nonsense to pieces, especially since the people presenting it know next to nothing about history and have simply picked up these strange ideas from websites and popular books. The assertions collapse as soon as you hit them with hard evidence. I love to totally stump these propagators by asking them to present me with the name of one–just one–scientist burned, persecuted, or oppressed for their science in the Middle Ages. They always fail to come up with any. They usually try to crowbar Galileo back into the Middle Ages, which is amusing considering he was a contemporary of Descartes. When asked why they have failed to produce any such scientists given the Church was apparently so busily oppressing them, they often resort to claiming that the Evil Old Church did such a good job of oppression that everyone was too scared to practice science. By the time I produce a laundry list of medieval scientists–like Albertus Magnus, Robert Grosseteste, Roger Bacon, John Peckham, Duns Scotus, Thomas Bradwardine, Walter Burley, William Heytesbury, Richard Swineshead, John Dumbleton, Richard of Wallingford, Nicholas Oresme, Jean Buridan, and Nicholas of Cusa–and ask why these men were happily pursuing science in the Middle Ages without molestation from the Church, my opponents usually scratch their heads in puzzlement at what just went wrong.

The Origin of the Myths
How the myths that led to the creation of The Most Wrong Thing On the Internet Ever is well documented in several recent books on the the history of science. But Hannam wisely tackles it in the opening pages of his book, since it would be likely to form the basis for many general readers to be suspicious of the idea of a Medieval foundation for modern science. A festering melange of Enlightenment bigotry, Protestant papism-bashing, French anti-clericism, and Classicist snobbery have all combined to make the Medieval period a by-word for backwardness, superstition and primitivism, and the opposite of everything the average person associates with science and reason.
Hannam sketches how polemicists like Thomas Huxley, John William Draper, and Andrew Dickson White, all with their own anti-Christian axes to grind, managed to shape the still current idea that the Middle Ages was devoid of science and reason. And how it was not until real historians bothered to question the polemicists through the work of early pioneers in the field like Pierre Duhem, Lynn Thorndike, and the author of my astrolabe book, Robert T. Gunther, that the distortions of the axe-grinders began to be corrected by proper, unbiased research. That work has now been completed by the current crop of modern historians of science like David C. Lindberg, Ronald Numbers, and Edward Grant.

In the academic sphere, at least, the “Conflict Thesis” of a historical war between science and theology has been long since overturned. It is very odd that so many of my fellow atheists cling so desperately to a long-dead position that was only ever upheld by amateur Nineteenth Century polemicists and not the careful research of recent, objective, peer-reviewed historians. This is strange behavior for people who like to label themselves “rationalists.”
Speaking of rationalism, the critical factor that the myths obscure is precisely how rational intellectual inquiry in the Middle Ages was. While writers like Charles Freeman continue to lumber along, claiming that Christianity killed the use of reason, the fact is that thanks to Clement of Alexandria and Augustine's encouragement of the use of pagan philosophy, and Boethius’ translations of works of logic by Aristotle and others, rational inquiry was one intellectual jewel that survived the catastrophic collapse of the Western Roman Empire and was preserved through the so-called Dark Ages. Edward Grant’s superb God and Reason in the Middle Ages details this with characteristic vigor, but Hannam gives a good summary of this key element in his first four chapters.
What makes Hannam's version of the story more accessible than Grant’s is the way he tells it though the lives of key people of the time–Gerbert of Aurillac, Anselm, Abelard, William of Conches, Adelard of Bath, etc. Some reviewers of Hannam’s book seem to have found this approach a little distracting, since the sheer volume of names and mini-biographies could make it feel like we are learning a small amount about a vast number of people. But given the breadth of Hannam’s subject, this is fairly inevitable and the semi-biographical approach is certainly more accessible than a stodgy abstract analysis of the evolution of medieval thought.
Hannam also gives an excellent precis of the Twelfth Century Renaissance which, contrary to popular perception and to “the Myth”, was the real period in which ancient learning flooded back into western Europe. Far from being resisted by the Church, it was churchmen who sought this knowledge out among the Muslims and Jews of Spain and Sicily. And far from being resisted or banned by the Church, it was embraced and formed the basis of the syllabus in that other great Medieval contribution to the world: the universities that were starting to appear across Christendom.

God and Reason
The enshrining of reason at the heart of inquiry, combined with the influx of “new” Greek and Arabic learning, launched a veritable explosion of intellectual activity in Europe from the Twelfth Century onwards. It was as though the sudden stimulus of new perspectives and new ways of looking at the world fell on the fertile soil of a Europe that was, for the first time in centuries, relatively peaceful, prosperous, outward-looking, and genuinely curious.
This is not to say that more conservative and reactionary forces did not have misgivings about some of the new areas of inquiry, especially in relation to how philosophy and speculation about the natural world and the cosmos could affect accepted theology. Hannam is careful not to pretend that there was no resistance to the flowering of the new thinking and inquiry but, unlike the perpetuators of “the Myth”, he gives that resistance due consideration rather than pretending it was the whole story. In fact, the conservatives and reactionaries’ efforts were usually rear-guard actions and were in almost every case totally unsuccessful in curtailing the inevitable flood of ideas that began to flow from the universities. Once it began, it was effectively unstoppable.

In fact, some of the efforts by the theologians to put some limits on what could and could not be accepted via the “new learning” actually had the effect of stimulating inquiry rather than constricting it. The Condemnations of 1277 attempted to assert certain things that could not be stated as “philosophically true”, particularly things that put limits on divine omnipotence. This had the interesting effect of making it clear that Aristotle had, actually, got some things badly wrong–something Thomas Aquinas emphasized in his famous and highly influential Summa Theologiae:
The condemnations and Thomas’s Summa Theologiae had created a framework within which natural philosophers could safely pursue their studies. The framework… …laid down the principle that God had decreed laws of nature but was not bound by them. Finally, it stated that Aristotle was sometimes wrong. The world was not ‘eternal according to reason’ and ‘finite according to faith’. It was not eternal, full stop. And if Aristotle could be wrong about something that he regarded as completely certainly certain, that threw his whole philosophy into question. The way was clear for the natural philosophers of the Middle Ages to move decisively beyond the achievements of the Greeks. (Hannam, pp. 104-105)
Which is precisely what they proceeded to do. Far from being a stagnant dark age, as the first half of the Medieval Period (500-1000 AD) certainly was, the period from 1000 to 1500 AD actually saw the most impressive flowering of scientific inquiry and discovery since the time of the ancient Greeks, far eclipsing the Roman and Hellenic Eras in every respect. With Occam and Duns Scotus taking the critical approach to Aristotle further than Aquinas’ more cautious approach, the way was open for the Medieval scientists of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Centuries to question, examine, and test the perspectives the translators of the Twelfth Century had given them, with remarkable effects:
[I]n the fourteenth century medieval thinkers began to notice that there was something seriously amiss with all aspects of Aristotle's natural philosophy, and not just those parts of it that directly contradicted the Christian faith. The time had come when medieval scholars could begin their own quest to advance knowledge… …striking out in new directions that neither the Greeks nor the Arabs ever explored. Their first breakthrough was to combine the two subjects of mathematics and physics in a way that had not been done before. (Hannam, p. 174)
The story of that breakthrough, and the remarkable Oxford scholars who achieved it and thus laid the foundations of true science–the “Merton Calculators”–probably deserves a book in itself. But Hannam’s account certainly does them justice and forms a fascinating section of his work. The names of these pioneers of the scientific method–Thomas Bradwardine, William Heytesbury, John Dumbleton, and the delightfully named Richard Swineshead–deserve to be better known. Unfortunately, the obscuring shadow of “the Myth” means that they continue to be ignored or dismissed even in quite recent popular histories of science. Bradwardine’s summary of the key insight these men uncovered is one of the great quotes of early science and deserves to be recognized as such:
[Mathematics] is the revealer of every genuine truth… …whoever then has the effrontery to pursue physics while neglecting mathematics should know from the start that he will never make his entry through the portals of wisdom. (Quoted in Hannam, p. 176)
These men were not only the first to truly apply mathematics to physics but also developed logarithmic functions 300 years before John Napier and the Mean Speed Theorem 200 years before Galileo. The fact that Napier and Galileo are credited with discovering things that Medieval scholars had already developed is yet another indication of how “the Myth” has warped our perceptions of the history of science.

Similarly, the physics and astronomy of Jean Buridan and Nicholas Oresme were radical and profound, but generally unknown to the average reader. Buridan was one of the first to compare the movements of the cosmos to those of another Medieval innovation–the clock. The image of a clockwork universe which was to serve scientists well into our own era began in the Middle Ages. And Oresme’s speculations about a rotating Earth shows that Medieval scholars were happy to contemplate what were (to them) fairly outlandish ideas to see if they might work–Oresme found that this particular idea actually worked quite well. These men are hardly the products of a “dark age” and their careers are conspicuously free of any of the Inquisitors and threats of burning so fondly and luridly imagined by the fevered proponents of “the Myth”.

Galileo, Inevitably
As mentioned above, no manifestation of “the Myth” is complete without the Galileo Affair being raised. The proponents of the idea that the Church stifled science and reason in the Middle Ages have to wheel him out, because without him they actually have absolutely zero examples of the Church persecuting anyone for anything to do with inquiries into the natural world. The common conception that Galileo was persecuted for being right about heliocentrism is a total oversimplification of a complex business, and one that ignores the fact that Galileo's main problem was not simply that his ideas disagreed with scriptural interpretation but also with the science of the time.
Contrary to the way the affair is usually depicted, the real sticking point was the fact that the scientific objections to heliocentrism at the time were still powerful enough to prevent its acceptance. Cardinal Bellarmine made it clear to Galileo in 1616 that if those scientific objections could be overcome then scripture could and would be reinterpreted. But while the objections still stood, the Church, understandably, was hardly going to overturn several centuries of exegesis for the sake of a flawed theory. Galileo agreed to only teach heliocentrism as a theoretical calculating device, then promptly turned around and, in typical style, taught it as fact. Thus his prosecution by the Inquistion in 1633.
Hannam gives the context for all this in suitable detail in a section of the book that also explains how the Humanism of the “Renaissance” led a new wave of scholars, who sought not only to idolize and emulate the ancients, but to turn their backs on the achievements of recent scholars like Duns Scotus, Bardwardine, Buridan, and Orseme. Thus many of their discoveries and advances were either ignored and forgotten (only to be rediscovered independently later) or scorned but quietly appropriated. The case for Galileo using the work of Medieval scholars without acknowledgement is fairly damning. In their eagerness to dump Medieval “dialectic” and ape the Greeks and Romans - which made the “Renaissance” a curiously conservative and rather retrograde movement in many ways–they discarded genuine developments and advancements by Medieval scholars. That a thinker of the calibre of Duns Scotus could become mainly known as the etymology of the word “dunce” is deeply ironic.
As good as the final part of the book is and as worthy as a fairly detailed analysis of the realities of the Galileo Affair clearly is, I must say the last four or five chapters of Hannam’s book did feel as though they had bitten off a bit more than they could chew. I was able to follow his argument quite easily, but I am very familiar with the material and with the argument he is making. I suspect that those for whom this depiction of the “Renaissance,” and the idea of Galileo as nothing more than a persecuted martyr to genius, might find that it gallops at too rapid a pace to really carry them along. Myths, after all, have a very weighty inertia.

At least one reviewer seems to have found the weight of that inertia too hard to resist, though perhaps she had some other baggage weighing her down. Nina Power, writing in New Humanist magazine, certainly seems to have had some trouble ditching the idea of the Church persecuting Medieval scientists:
Just because persecution wasn’t as bad as it could have been, and just because some thinkers weren’t always the nicest of people, doesn’t mean that interfering in their work and banning their ideas was justifiable then or is justifiable now.
Well, no one said it was justifiable, and simply explaining how it came about and why it was not as extensive, or of the nature, that most people assume is not “justifying” it, anyway–it is correcting a pseudo-historical misunderstanding. That said, Power does have something of a point when she notes:
Hannam’s characterization of [Renaissance] thinkers as “incorrigible reactionaries” who “almost managed to destroy 300 years of progress in natural philosophy” is at odds with his more careful depiction of those that came before.
This is not, however, because that characterization is wrong, but because the length and scope of the book really do not give him room to do this fairly complex and, to many, radical idea justice.

Conclusion
My only criticisms of the book are really quibbles. The sketch of the “agrarian revolution” of the Dark Ages described in Chapter One, which saw technology like the horse-collar and the mouldboard plough adopted and water and wind power harnessed to greatly increase production in previously unproductive parts of Europe is generally sound. But it does place too much emphasis on two elements in Lynn White’s thesis in his seminal Medieval Technology and Social Change–the importance of the stirrup and the significance of the horse collar. As important and groundbreaking as White’s thesis was in 1962, more recent analysis has found some of his central ideas dubious. The idea that the stirrup was as significant for the rise of shock-heavy cavalry as White claimed is now pretty much rejected by military historians. Also, his claims about how this cavalry itself caused the beginnings of the feudal system were dubious to begin with. Finally, the idea that Roman traction systems were as inefficient as White’s sources make out has also been seriously questioned. Hannam seems to accept White’s thesis wholesale, which is not really justified given it has been reassessed for over forty years now.
That aside, this is a marvelous book and a brilliant, readable, and accessible antidote to “the Myth.” It should be on the Christmas wish-list of any Medievalist, science history buff, or anyone who has a misguided friend who still thinks the nights in the Middle Ages were lit by burning scientists.

Christianity has no doctrine about miscegenation. It just isn’t a part of the Christian message. It certainly isn’t pro-miscegenation. The reason for that is because Christianity is a true religion with real applications for all people of every race. But I’ll tell you what, the white race saw its most expansive and dominant period when it was faithfully Christian (think Victorian England which conquered half the world.) And the moment they dropped their faith, their empires fell away with them. And the moment they dropped their faith and started promoting sodomy, feminism, et. al.; that’s when the birth rate started plummeting and that’s when pro-immigration became popular and that’s when the white race really became in danger.
A man can be a nationalist and a Christian. A man cannot be an internationalist and a Christian. The purpose of missionary work is to spread the gospel to foreign nations, not to import foreign nations into your own and dislodge the gospel to make room. In fact, it was God who divided the races, and God wants the races to remain separate on earth. Once we get to heaven, we’ll be given new bodies and we’ll all be one race and one nation. And let me tell you what that new body will be better than any fleshly body and you will be like God because he will remake you in his image.
So no, Christianity is not a racist religion. It’s a neutral religion that acknowledges the existence of race. You can still be a racist and a Christian. But you should be willing to give the gospel to those you perceive as lesser races; if you are truly a master race then you should be a good steward and govern the world well as your fathers did. Not promote filth, sodomy, and decay in the name of fighting the “oppression” of Christianity.

Christ wasn’t a socialist. He was a religious radical. He advocated charity by the individual. He did not want a complex temporal power structure established to tax people at gunpoint to subsidize poverty.
Santa Claus, likewise, rewards virtue with toys and evil with coal. If anything, what he represents is a purely capitalistic idea–regardless of background, race, creed, etc., by virtuous and diligent behavior one will be rewarded materially. Whereas slothfulness and evil reaps nothing of value.
A Wonderful Life is about valuing family, not about establishing a top-down economy.
A Christmas Carol isn’t about a capitalist who turns into a socialist. It’s about a capitalist who overcomes the bitterness of his childhood and learns to value his family and his friendships more than his business. He doesn’t stop being a capitalist; he still solves all of his problems with money.
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas is about a terrorist who realizes that his diagnosis of capitalist society as being corrupt and materialistic was wrong. He realizes that though the society acknowledges capitalistic values, it also has a spiritual core independent of that system. His realization that the two can exist in harmony allows him to come to terms with his own bitterness and join society, rather than living like a hermit up in the mountains.
Charlie Brown, ironically, is the only story with any socialist values at all, and they’re negative. Charlie Brown used everyone’s money to make a terrible economic decision and invest in a bad tree that didn’t fulfill its intended function. The people were then forced to band together to make the best out of this smoking ruin on their own initiative. In essence, A Charlie Brown Christmas is about a government using the people’s money poorly, and then the public sector having to make the best of it with their own innovation.

I find it ironic that people believe Christians can’t come to Holla Forums because it “violates their faith.”
I’m not saying this in a “they are coming here to fish for sinners” kind of way. I’m saying it in a “maybe God wants us here” kind of way. Think about the things promoted on Holla Forums. Really think about them. We stand for strong family and strong fathers. We stand for logic and reason. We demand the utmost skill in conveying ideas. We promote freedom and free speech.
We get a lot of flak for hating the Jews, blacks, and women. Anyone who has been on here more than a week knows that we don’t actually hate those people. What we hate is what they do and what they stand for.
The Jew stands for greed and gluttony.
The black stands for sloth and ignorance.
The feminist stands for lust and oppression.
We hate the idea of our children being influence by insanity, laziness, and greed. This is a statement that the outside world will never understand: Holla Forums is a bastion of moral superiority. In our anonymous and uncensored little world, we let flow our stark moral standards. That is why the world hates us. Not because we are immoral, but because we stand on a moral high ground so traditional that the cesspool of society cannot see it for what it is.

The Bible teaches that those who clothe themselves in Christ are “born again, to a new heritage,” that is the “oldest heritage.” Christians, no matter the color of their skin or the face of their father, are sons and daughters of Abraham.
All a man has in this world is what he was given by his parents. They may not leave him wealth, fame, or a place in society. What they do leave him is the culture of his people, the blood in his veins, and the morals and ethics of their own fathers. As the Old Testament taught, some men were stained from birth because of this. They were unclean, just as there was food that was unclean.
But God says that there is another way–a better way. A man need not be bound by the lot that has befallen them. In the New Testament, Peter writes a letter in response to some Jews who do not understand the commandment to accept Gentiles as their own. It conflicted with their teachings, and they were refusing to accept them as equals. “We are the Chosen ones,” they argued, not them. In it, Peter berates them and tells them that the spiritual inheritance given by God supersedes the inheritance of the earthly father. Every man who accepts Jesus Christ as his savior becomes one of the Chosen. I will say it again, because it is important: Every man who accepts Jesus Christ as his savior becomes one of the Chosen.
If you accept Jesus Christ into your heart, you are born again to the line of Abraham and will be given a heritage greater and older than any earthly bloodline. You will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. It becomes your birthright, and you will dwell there eternally. You become a Son or Daughter of God.
Peter based his argument off of a vision he had, detailed in Acts 10, in which God laid out food before him and commanded him to eat. But Peter saw that the food was unclean, and so he refused. God then said this to him.
What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. (verse 15)
Later, Peter realized that this was not just a revelation about food, but about man himself. When Christ died, he came to cleanse man of the Original Sin. Thus his revelation.
God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean. (verse 28)
This vision shows something very important. Why do the Jews believe that the Gentile is bad? Because he is “unclean”. What did God show to Peter? That the sacrifice of Christ has “cleansed the unclean”. There is no food now that cannot be eaten. There is no man now who is a Gentile. Not only food, but man himself has been cleansed. There are no unclean races. Not anymore. The only man who is unclean is the man who has not accepted Christ into his heart and become one of the Chosen. The only man who is clean is the man who has clothed himself in Christ; he is a Son of God and shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.
In the leftists’ fumbling and bumbling, they scream about the color of someone’s skin as though that is the definitive qualifier for race. Their ignorance betrays you. Holla Forums argues that Zimmerman, in spite of being Hispanic, is an “honorary white” for what he did. Why? Because they understand that what a man is born is not as important as what he grows up to become. They know that there is more to a man than the mere quality of his blood or the shade of his skin–that this alone is not the ruler of everything he is, was, and will become.
Zimmerman is a Christian. He has clothed himself in Christ. He is a Son of Abraham and will dwell in the House of the Lord. Whatever earthly heritage he bore has been overwritten and superseded by a spiritual one. Zimmerman is one of the Chosen. Why? Because God does not care about the flesh. “Build up not your wealth on Earth, for it will rot and decay. Build up your treasure in the Kingdom of Heaven, for it is eternal.” At the end of all things and the beginning of eternity, there will be no more flesh and all will be judged based on their choices and character.

That is the revelation of God, the revelation of Christianity, and the revelation of Jesus. That salvation is no longer a birthright, but a choice. You were born flawed. God has the highest standards and all fall short of them, no matter the color of their skin. Were some more clean than others? Yes. But none were clean enough. But because He loves us, He has cleared away the debt of Original Sin. He has cast aside the earthly inheritance, and He has allowed any man who so chooses to rise above his earthy blood and become a spiritual heir to the Kingdom of Heaven itself.
No longer must you be of the blood to be Chosen. Now a man may become Chosen though Christ, and only through Christ.
Holla Forums will tell you that race is a matter of trends (meaning genetics), not individuals. My addition to that statement is this: the revelation of Christ is a personal revelation. It is an individual revelation. A whole race cannot be excused, an entire culture or people cannot be forgiven. You must have the wherewithal to come to God, prostrate yourself, admitting your flaws and failings and seeking forgiveness for your transgressions. You can only do it alone. No one can drag you to it. You cannot be converted by the sword, as a Muslim can. You are not born inferior, like the Jew would tell you. You must come to the revelation on your own. You are made Chosen by your own hands, by the Grace of God. You choose yourself, and because of that, God chooses you.
Race is about trends, not individuals. So is damnation. There is no Christian who is not an individual over the trend. More people will fall than will rise. Many who are of good stock will fall because they could not raise themselves up to be better. Do not glorify the slaggard, wastrel, layabout, or the parasite simply because of his “good brewing”. They are degenerates, unable to so much as raise a hand to meet the face of God that has come down from such purity to meet them halfway.
They are not the Chosen because they lack the willingness to apply themselves to the path of salvation–a path made so simple that it comprises but a single step.
To believe otherwise–to glorify them because of their blood–is to behave as the Jews behave and to believe as the Jews believe. That is the true betrayal of leftist intention. That they parrot the beliefs of the Jews with only a few words changed. That they speak but do not hear. That they recite but do not understand.
You scream “kike on a stick” and “christcuck” without comprehending the root terms. Holla Forums is against miscegenation for excellent reasons. Holla Forums is against multiculturalism for excellent reasons. Above everything else, Holla Forums is a overwhelmingly nationalist. If every Jew that pushed orthodox Judaism went to live in Israel and the only jews outside of it were those who disliked or who were not “jew-ish” in spite of being jews, and did not push any jewish interests or assert zionism, would anyone have a problem with them? “Every man in his country.” Zionists are Jewish nationalists, so why not leave them to their own nation? There would be those that criticized them for how they obtained their city-state. I would be among them, for as a Christian, I know that the covenant of the Old Testament was dissolved, so the Jews had no right to the land they took.
They stole it, in other words.

On the whole, however, there would be far less animosity against them. If Africans stayed in Africa and lived or died by their own laws, there would be far less said about them. If mussulmen laid down their swords and picked up plowshares to repair their waitron land, far fewer people would hate them. If cultures did not try to devour one another and races to subsume one another–instead leaving each other well enough alone with mutually respected boundaries–the world would be a far better place than it is today.
But the Jew is not content with his own nation. He will take what he sees as his… and then take and take and take some more from everyone else. And that is why he cannot be tolerated. Because he will not stay behind the walls he has raised and foster his own people. Because he feels he must destroy and subjugate the world.
This is the truth of the world that Holla Forums has realized, of which Christians have always been aware. The truth is that we did not start this. Ours is not an instigation, but a reaction. That is what liberals, Jews, mussulmen, what have you, refuse to admit, and it is the truth that they fear the most. Their enemies, whom they hate so deeply, once did not call any man an enemy and would call a stranger a friend. That it is those who the left protects and idolizes who started the fires–who pushed out the good things in this world for their own ego and profit.
That is the truth of the world. We did not start the fire. The Crusades were justified and reactionary to centuries of Muslim conquest, slavery, and genocide. The Inquisition was justified and reactionary to Muslim taqiyya and the Muslim invasion and conquest of Iberia. Questioning the story of the Holocaust is justified, as all things should be questioned under the eye of rationality, even God.
This is the truth that the left fears most: that we have been right all along. And they fear it because of their ego. Because their pride is too great for them to concede to having been wrong, about anything, ever.
Pride has been the assassin of empires and nations. It has burned continents and ravaged civilizations. Pride, it is said, will be the one sin that drags the most to Hell. Pride so great that you cannot bring yourself to take the holy hand that has been extended to you. Pride so heavy and immense that you cannot bring yourself to grab the rope that has been thrown to you as you drown. Even though you hold the views you do through no fault of your own, your pride still stays your hand from that rope. And it will be that pride, in the end, that will be your undoing.
That is why you are not worthy. That is why you are not Chosen. In the end, every knee will bow. Those that will not bow will be bent. Even that of the Antichrist.
Liberals try so hard to divide and conquer. Do they never stop to think why they are compelled to do so? Do they never cease and wonder at why things such as as Nationalism and Christianity–which seek only be left alone–drive them to such heights of rage?
It is because the mere existence of something that is not of theirs is a suggestion that they might have been wrong. Their pride demands their rage at these things. And they give in to that demand.
And so the wheel turns and the fire rises. Stand for truth in a world of lies. Stand for purity in a world of corruption. Stand for chastity in a world of degeneracy.
DEUS VULT.

I don’t care about the context. Know why? Because the context wouldn’t be cared about if this scene took place in a synagogue or, Allah forbid, a mosque. CAIR and all the infiltrated parts of the Europeans’ governments would be up in arms. News stations would be squealing about the countless death threats being acted upon. For months the film would be marked as nothing but a hateful and despicable hate movie of hatred against “our dear Muslim friends who only want peace.”
And if it was a synagogue? The movie would never have been made because the jews in Hollywood would have burst a blood vessel screaming, “ANTI-SEMITE!” loud enough to explode their lungs during the scriptwriting process. If it was made, the film director would be forced to apologize and all actors involved would be barred from entering most of Western Europe for taking part in a despicable anti-Semitic hate film of anti-Semitic hatred. The anti-Semitic actors would be marked as anti-Semites and would never be able to get a role in a film again. Or, if they did, it would be as sparse an opportunity as Mel Gibson’s current predicament. News organizations would be vomiting blood and Jews all over the US-of-Israel would be weeping tears, demanding political recompense for the film’s Nazi-like evil Nazidom and for triggering every Jew’s–every Jew’s–PTSD over the lost 6 quintillion.
BUT SINCE IT’S IN A CHRISTIAN CHURCH, IT’S OKAY.
Why? Because Christians don’t blow people up, rape young white children for 15 fucking years, push for Sharia Law, push for Israeli genocide of the Middle East, get people fired because they remind us of an incident we weren’t even alive for but which “totally happened because my grandfather’s second cousin twice removed was turned into a lampshade!”
“But it’s just a funny scene in a movie, silly Christian! Relax!” Tell that to the victims of systematic rape and sexual slavery by over 100 Muslim men for 15 fucking years in Rotherham, Derby, and Oxford who were given no ear for their pleas and no protection if they spoke out. Tell that to the comedians, actors, documentary directors, and all other artists and politicians who get blacklisted, fired, and jailed because they say even the slightest thing against Israel, even when that country has an actual concentration camp of its own and continues the genocide of innocents because they are “collateral damage.” REMEMBER THE SIX OCTILLION!
No. It’s not funny. And you people who laugh and enjoy it don’t know everything that has, is, and will occur behind and around the production of such a scene.

There is no shortage of heresies these days.
If you want to adopt some blasphemous, perverted, fun house mirror reflection of Christianity, you will find a veritable buffet of options. You can sift through all the variants and build your own little pet version of the Faith. It’s Ice Cream Social Christianity: make your own sundae! (Or Sunday, as it were)
And of all the heretical choices, probably the most common–and possibly the most damaging–is what I’ve come to call the Nice Doctrine.
The propagators of the Nice Doctrine can be seen and heard from anytime any Christian takes any “bold” stance on any cultural issue, uses “harsh” language of any kind, condemns any sinful act, or fights against evil with any force or conviction at all. As soon as you stand and say, “This is wrong. and I will not compromise,” the heretics swoop in with their trusty mantras.
They insist that Jesus was a nice man and that He never would have done anything to upset people. They say that He came down from Heaven to preach tolerance and acceptance and He wouldn’t have used words that might lead to hurt feelings. They confidently sermonize about a meek and mild Messiah who was born into this Earthly realm on a mission to spark a constructive dialogue. The believers in Nice Jesus are usually ignorant of Scripture, but they do know that He was ‘friends with prostitutes’ and once said something about how, like, we shouldn’t get too ticked off about stuff, or whatever. In their minds. He’s essentially a supernatural Cheech Marin.
Replies to my earlier statements about gay rights militants illustrate this heresy. That post prompted an especially noteworthy email from someone concerned that I’m not being “Christlike” because I “call people names.” He said, in part, “You aren’t spreading Christianity when you talk like that. The whole message of Jesus was that we should be nice to people because we want them to be nice to us. That’s how we can all be happy. Period. It’s that simple.”
Be nice to me, I’ll be nice to you, and we’ll all be happy. This is the ‘whole message’ of Christianity? Really?
Jesus Christ preached a Truth no deeper or more complex than a slogan on a poster in a kindergarten classroom? Really? A provocative claim, to say the least. I decided to investigate the matter, and sure enough, I found this excerpt from the Sermon on the Mount: “We’re best friends like friends should be. With a great big hug, and a kiss from me to you, won’t you say you love me too?”
Actually, wait, sorry, that’s from the original Barney theme song. God help us. We’ve turned the Son of God into a purple dinosaur puppet. There’s no way to be certain, but most theologians believe that despite popular perception, Christ looked nothing like this. I don’t recognize this Jesus. This moderate. This pacifist. This nice guy. He’s not the Jesus I read about in the Bible.
I read of a strong, manly, stern, and bold Savior. Compassionate, yes. Forgiving, of course. Loving, always loving. But not particularly nice. He condemned. He denounced. He caused trouble. He disrupted the established order. On one occasion–or at least one recorded occasion–He used violence. This Jesus saw the money changers in the temple and how did He respond? He wasn’t polite about it. I’d even say He was downright intolerant. He fashioned a whip (this is what the lawyers would call ‘premeditation’) and physically drove the merchants away. He turned over tables and shouted. He caused a scene. (John 2:15)
Assault with a deadly weapon. Vandalism. Disturbing the peace. Worse still, intolerance. In two words: not nice. Not nice at all.

Can you imagine how some moderate, pious, nice “Christians” of today would react to that spectacle in the Temple? Can you envision the proponents of the Nice Doctrine, with their wagging fingers and their passive aggressive sighs? I'm sure they’d send Jesus a patronizing e-mail, perhaps leave a disapproving comment under the news article about the incident reminding Jesus that Jesus would never do what Jesus just did.
Personally. I’ve studied the New Testament and found not a single instance of Christ calling for a ‘dialogue’ with evil or seeking the middle ground on an issue. I see an absolutist, unafraid of confrontation. I see a man who did not waver or give credence to the other side. I see someone who never once avoided a dispute by saying that He’ll just ‘agree to disagree.’ I see a Christ who calls the Scribes and Pharisees snakes and vipers. He labels them murderers and blind guides and ridicules them publicly (Matthew 23:33). He undermines their authority. He insults them. He castigates them. He’s not very nice to them. Jesus rebukes and condemns.
In Matthew 18, He utilizes morbid and violent imagery, saying that it would be better to drown in the sea with a stone around your neck than to harm a child. Had our modern politicians been around two thousand years ago, I’m sure they’d go on the cable news shows and shake their heads and insist that there’s ‘no place for that kind of language.’ No place for the language of God.
Jesus deliberately did and said things that He knew would upset people. He stirred up division and controversy. He provoked. He didn’t have to break from established customs, but He did. He didn’t have to heal that man’s hand on the Sabbath, knowing how it would disturb others and cause them immense irritation, but He did, and He did so with ‘anger’ (Mark 3:5). He could have gone with the flow a little bit. He could have chilled out and let bygones be bygones, but He didn’t. He could have been diplomatic, but He wasn’t.
He could have told everyone to relax, but instead He made them uncomfortable. He could have put them at ease, but He chose to put them on edge.
He convinced the mob not to stone the adulterer (John 8). and you’ll notice that He then turned to her and told her to stop sinning. Indeed, never once did He encounter sin and corruption and say, “Hey, do your thang, homies. Just have fun. YOLO!” The followers of Nice Jesus love to quote the ‘throw the first stone’ verse–and for good reason, as it’s a beautiful and compelling story–but you rarely hear mention of the exchange that occurs just a few sentences later in that very same chapter. In John 8:44, Jesus rebukes unbelieving Jews and calls them ‘sons of the Devil.’
Wow. That wasn’t nice, Jesus. Didn’t anyone ever tell you that you can catch more flies with honey, Jesus? Of course, you’d catch even more flies with a mound of garbage, so maybe ‘catching flies’ isn’t the point. While we’re often reminded that Jesus said, “Live by the sword, die by the sword,” we seem to ignore his other sword references. Like when he told his disciples to sell their cloaks and buy a sword (Luke 22), or when He said that He “didn't come to bring peace, but a sword.” (Matthew 10)
Now, it’s true that He is God and we are not. Jesus can say whatever He wants to say. But we are called to be like Christ, which begs the question: what is Christ like? Well, He is, among other things, uncompromising. He is intolerant of evil. He is disruptive. He is sometimes harsh. He is sometimes impolite. He is sometimes angry. He is always loving. Christ was not and is not a cosmic guidance counselor, and He is not mankind’s best friend, nor did He call us to be. He made dogs for that role–our destiny is more substantial, and our path to it is far more challenging and dangerous. And nice? Where does nice factor into this? Nice: affable, peachy, swell.

Nice has nothing to do with Christianity. I have nothing against nice–nice is nice–but even serial killers can be nice to people. They generally are exceptionally affable, except when they’re murdering. That means they’re nice to, like, 97 or 98% of everyone they meet. I guess they’re following Christ almost all of the time, right?
And tolerance? Tolerance is easy. Any coward can learn to tolerate something. Tolerance is inaction: intolerance is action. We are called to refuse to tolerate evil. We are called to get angry at it and actively work to destroy it. Who’d have guessed it–anger is far more godly than tolerance ever could be.
Obviously I’m not suggesting that anger is automatically, or even usually, justified. Christ exhibited righteous anger: righteous anger is the sort of anger that naturally fills our soul when we confront the depths of depravity and sin. It is wrong to seethe with rage because someone cut us off in traffic or gossips about us behind our back, but it is also wrong to feel no anger when babies are murdered and the institution of the family is undermined and attacked.
Anger is good when it is directed at things that offend not us, but God. Just as Christ’s intolerance, like the intolerance we’re commanded to have, stems from a desire to save souls and defend Truth.
Even when we have righteous anger, we do not have carte blanche to act on it in any way we please. But according to the Bible, there are times to use strong language, there are times to cause a scene, there are times to hurt people’s feelings, and there are times when we might need to use physical force. Jesus told us to turn the other cheek when we are personally attacked. He never told us to turn our backs entirely and let lies spread and evil grow. So enough with the niceties. Christians in this country sound too similar to the Golden Girls song and not enough like the Battle Hymn of the Republic. There’s too much ‘thank you for being a friend.’ and not enough ‘lightening from His terrible swift sword.’ We’re all hugging and singing Kumbaya when we should be marching and shouting Hallelujah. We’re nice “Christians” with our nice Jesus, and we are trampled on without protest.
Enough, already.
I think it’s time that Christianity regain its fighting spirit–the spirit of Christ. I think it’s time we ask that question, “What would Jesus do?” And I think it’s time we answer it truthfully. Jesus would flip tables and yell. Maybe we ought to follow suit.

I’ll address Luke 6:35. The “love” in “love your enemies” is ἀγαπᾶτε, a conjugate of agape. This is not love like you love your mom–storge–not love like in romance–eros–nor love for a friend–philos. This is loving your enemy like God loves them–agape.
Now, God does not love by making you feel good for doing evil. God does not allow one to sin and not suffer the natural consequences thereof. Christ is saying we should endeavor to reform and rehabilitate our enemies. At first blush, this suggests that leftists are right–that killing them is not the answer. But it is not right to go on letting them kill or enslave young Christian girls to be sold on the sex market, either. Where is your love for our brothers and sisters in Christ? Will you throw them aside for some infidels?
“That which you do to the least of my brothers, you do unto me.” Matthew 25:40 So, with a choice between effectively letting someone enslave and rape Jesus or regrettably destroying evildoers that have already determined to use force, I think it is a Christian answer to fight back. However, at the same time, there are already people fighting back and this Oregon guy does not have the means to help in that way. If this guy is called upon to go martyr himself for the faith, he should do it. His sacrifice for spreading the word will do good for Christ. I do not feel that is what God has called me to do, but the Holy Spirit, while the same essence, may call on each of us to use our talents in different ways. To sum up, 6:35 is not a prohibition on fighting to save oneself or other Christians, although it does put in a strong suggestion about trying other methods first. Just like every secular ideology in history.

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite the on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
– Matthew 5:39

What did He mean by this? It’s better translated as “do not diametrically oppose an evildoer” and the reason you were supposed to turn the other cheek is:
1. In antiquity, you only hit someone with your right hand (the clean one).
2. Backhands were to insult, a frontal slap showed equality and challenge.
3. By turning your cheek, the aggressor was forced to stop hitting you or acknowledge you as an equal; that was quite a statement to a Roman by a conquered Judean.
So Jesus was telling us to fight back smartly, using public shame as a weapon, not just attack head-on like a moron.
ἐγὼ δὲ λέγω ὑμῖν μὴ ἀντιστῆναι τῷ πονηρῷ· ἀλλ’ ὅστις σε ῥαπίζει εἰς τὴν δεξιὰν σιαγόνα σου, στρέψον αὐτῷ καὶ τὴν ἄλλην·
First of all, ἀντιστῆναι, translated as “do not resist”, has more to it than ‘resist’. Strong’s Concordance at 436 notes “to take a complete stand against” and it derived from a military term to diametrically oppose one’s foes. Thayer’s notes “to set oneself against.” ‘Resist’ here is passive, but the term ἀντιστῆναι clearly denotes an aggressive posture. Better might be “But I say unto you, do not square off against an evildoer.” Especially in the context of the examples all being examples of how to engage in intelligent resistance.
“Give him your cloak, too” is Christ referencing Exodus 22:26 to shame your opponent. Exodus 22:26 compels creditors to return the cloak at night so that the poor can sleep in it. By giving up your cloak, you shame the creditor who is willing to sue for your tunic–and God will hear the cries of the debtor.
As for walking the extra mile, that’s a reference to the Roman law of impressment which allowed a Roman soldier to compel a person of a conquered state to carry his pack for one mile, but no further. By carrying it the second mile, the soldier would be forced to comically beg you to put it down lest his commanding officer see and he get in trouble. So it clearly does not mean “don’t fight back”–it means to fight back smartly. This is what happens when people try to read scripture with no reference for the history or culture in which it was written.
Remember, Christ taught us to fight smartly, not to not fight. Of course a Christian fights against evil! How could we not?

I’m going to use a quote from the Bible, to help us better understand what sins are and why things are sins.

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you. Everyone who sins is a slave to sin.”
John 8:34

I think that Jesus was incredibly insightful on this–the idea that being a sinner makes you a slave to your sins. Taking this idea forward, we can understand that sins are acts that make us slaves to our base drives and impulses that erode our ability to control ourselves and therefore make rational decisions. Even though this is a Biblical idea, you can apply it to examine certain acts and determine if they are sinful without listening to the letter of the law in the Bible itself. If we think about it this way, God didn't just arbitrarily make things sins because he doesn't like them. Sins are sins because they destroy us–because they are self-destructive acts or acts which destroy those who care about and love–which is an abomination to both nature and, if you so believe, God.
Casual sex and pornography are not sins simply because they are offensive to God. They are sins because they manipulate the parts of your mind that are meant to be dedicated to forming stable and healthy sexual partnerships with other people. They are sins because they are habit forming and they destroy your capacity for real love.
Hell, again, exists in more than just the spiritual sense. Look at the life of the true degenerate. Not just someone who occasionally dabbles in degeneracy, but the real diehards. The drunks, the homosexuals, the crack addicts. Are these people living a fulfilling, meaningful life ? Their lives are hell. They don't need to wait to die to go to hell, they're already there.

A lot of people seem to be confused because they’ve heard a moron or two say, “SJWism is like a religion.” They’re only familiar with Christianity, and most of them only have a surface understanding of it. Allow me to tell you why Christianity and Modern Liberal thought are incompatible. First of all, they’re predicated on opposite assumptions. The foundational belief is vital to a philosophy and is the one thing from which the philosophy draws its conclusions. This first assumption is often unable to be proven true or false, but can have evidence to support it. Proof and evidence are different things in this case–evidence being supporting observations, proof being a mathematical certainty.
Christianity’s first assumption when it comes to society is that “people are basically bad.” Now, even though they believe that man was perfect once upon a time, they believe that he “fell” and became imperfect. Catholics believe that this is Original Sin–something you are born with thanks to the Fall–and that is cleansed with Baptism. However, Orthodox and Protestants hold that you are only born with a sinful nature–that you are born with a propensity to do bad–but not with an invisible mark. They believe you are held personally responsible for your sins. They hold to personal responsibility, as people are bad and must be made accountable for their decisions since evil deeds they commit are ultimately their fault. The Evil comes from within, not from without. “For it is not what goes into a man’s mouth that condemns him, but what comes out.” Because of this, they believe that society redeems man; it does not corrupt them. Institutions, manmade structure, rules, and moral objectivity–form walls and barriers for man’s safety to allow him to live his life without Evil. And, within this view, Evil is anything that harms both others and the self.
Now, this is completely contrary to modern Liberalism which presumes that man is basically good. But then they must answer, “Whence comes Evil?” Their answer is from without. Since Man is basically good, if he commits evil then it must be because of some outside factor. In this case, society condemns man and does not redeem him. Because of this, Modern Liberalism seeks to reform society–rather than Man, as Christians do. To a Modern Liberal, since their basic assumption is that Man is basically good, it follows to believe that if the man is left alone, and not provoked by outside forces, (structure, “outdated” morality, artificial “patriarchy”, etc.) he will do good. Therefore, there is no such thing as evil done by the self. But Evil can be done to him, so they are concerned with the individual’s freedom first and foremost, as that means that no outside influence can come in and disrupt Man’s basic default state of “good”
Modern Liberalism = Man is Good, Society Corrupts.
Christianity = Man is Evil, Society Redeems.

The most rabid Zionist supporters are evangelicals, so the best way to counter them is to actually teach them the Bible. Most evangelicals are cults of personality with Bible flavoring and preach utter heresy–dual covenant theology and Zionism, for starters. The following are the best arguments for debating and trumping zionist evangelicals:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
– Revelation 3:9

This points out how the Jews, as they call themselves, are not Godly, and that their subversion was predicted.

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
– Galatians 3:29

This destroys any notion of a Jewish right to the land of Israel based on the Bible, as the chosen people are those that accept Christ as savior–not a particular race and certainly not those that rejected Him.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
– 1 John 2:23

This destroys the idea that the Jews are still the chosen people, because they have denied Christ and so have denied God.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:31-47

Taken together, I have taught these passages to several tea party and conservative groups to massively undermine their support of Israel. You will be attacked at first, but if you learn the passages well enough, you can stump them and change the whole group.

Jesus is the singular biggest enemy of the NWO since He claims to be the Jewish messiah. The end goal of the secular/pseudo-atheist/zionist plan is to bring forth a different messiah, at which point the false Jews who claim to be Biblical jews (but are not)–this synagogue of Satan–will try to install a global zionist tyranny with Jerusalem as the world capital.
They hate nothing more than Christianity, since Christianity condemns their every deed. They have committed countless unspeakable atrocities–human experiments in the name of scientific progress, secret agencies going around murdering innocents, the planning and execution of genocides, wars waged to enrich themselves, killing millions of civilians in the process, turning healthy Christian societies into barbaric, sexually degenerate cesspools of immorality. The atrocities they have committed upon the world are beyond counting and their brutality and ruthlessness in obtaining their goals has no comparison anywhere.
There has never been a more perfect global tyranny than that of today, where a small group of ‘elite’ global rulers control every single aspect of our lives while at the same time making everyone believe that this is freedom. Their NWO is 1984 on steroids.
And Christianity has predicted all of this. The prophecies concerning these developments can be found in the New Testament–most importantly, in the book of Revelations where their entire mark of the beast plan to economically enslave the world has been laid out in detail.
As is their ultimate fate–and although most of them are deceived and believe they are actually the good guys and that they can persevere and win a war against God–deep inside they know that they are walking on the broad path of damnation and that there is only one end to their journey: eternal torment in the fires of Hell.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
– Matthew 23:37,38
Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children”
– Matthew 27:25
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:43-47
Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.
– Acts 7:51-53
It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles.
– Acts 13:45-51
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…
– Revelation 3:9
So Jewish.

The main problem stems from the fact that the word Jew/Judaism has multiple meanings, but most people don’t realize this. This confusion was brought about intentionally. The word Jew was invented a couple centuries ago in English translations of the Bible as a shortened form of the word Judean. This refers to the province of Judea, which at the time of the New Testament was a multi-racial, multicultural area, whose capital city was Jerusalem, which was controlled by the Pharisees. Jesus and most of His disciples did not come from Judea–they came from Galilee–and therefore were not Jews by the Biblical definition. Judea was originally inhabited by the Israeli tribe of Judah, but by this point was quite mixed. Whereas Galilee was inhabited only by the Israeli tribe of Benjamin. The only disciple that was a Jew was Judas, who betrayed Jesus.
The Pharisees were the evil Talmudists who Jesus opposed, and who ultimately got Jesus killed for daring to disagree with them. Later, Jerusalem was destroyed, and some Pharisees survived and became rootless nomads. Along the way they mixed with more people who converted to Talmudism. Then, after the invention of the English word Jew, the Talmudists started calling themselves Jews, and renamed their religion Judaism. They started claiming that they’re the people who lived in ancient Israel, and that they’re the “chosen people” spoken of in the Bible. In reality, their religion completely contradicts the Old Testament–even the Torah–and they know it, but they’ll never admit it. They brought about such a deliberate conflation and confusion of the word Jew that today people now use a definition of Jew that is expanded to include everyone in ancient Israel when that’s not at all what Jew meant originally. They also like to conflate Judaism with Hebrewism, but the religion of the Pharisees (Talmudism) only began after they returned from captivity in Babylon, and the Old Testament religion of the Hebrew people before that was quite different. Today, only a tiny minority of people who call themselves “Jews” don’t follow the Talmud.
The modern confusion comes from the fact that most people–even most Christians–don’t realize this linguistic and historical deception. This is especially true of the English-speaking world (Protestants, foremost), due to modern, bastardized, heretical translations of the Bible, plus a divorce from the true traditions of the original Christian church. They’ve totally forgotten how the Jews persecuted Christians endlessly before Christians eventually gained power through the Roman Empire and started dishing it right back to them. Just like a nation becomes ruined when it forgets its own history, the same is true of a religion. In fact, the same arguments used to claim that Christianity is inherently weak because it has now been subverted can be used to say that Western nations are inherently weak because they have been subverted, or that white people are inherently weak because a genocide is being committed upon them thanks to their altruism. It’s just not a good argument at all.

Christianity embodies the rejection of the Jew, which is why it is the ultimate focus of all their hate. Just as Lucifer was the Lord’s favored angel, so too was Israel the Lord’s favored nation. Lucifer decided that his position in service to God was not enough and sought to elevate himself–even refusing to bow before Christ, thus stating that he was above God. The Jews, too, refused to honor God. Rather than doing as they ought and be the ‘holy nation’–the nation that was set apart from the rest of humanity, that was to serve as a light to all others–they became selfish, started to hate the other nations, and became greedy, claiming that they alone should be first among all men. Not only that, they created their ‘rabbinical doctrines’, which had been in the works for millennia, written by Scribes and Pharisees and culminating in the Talmud that it is today. They sought to elevate themselves and their word to that of God, if not above. They did just as Lucifer did.
So Lucifer became Satan–the adversary. And the Israelites became the Jews–the sons of the Devil. Christians are God’s Kingdom now, and shall be forever.

The failure of our people in the past has always been from trusting Jews. There may well be some good ones, some who genuinely want to make the world a better place. The problem is every time they have been trusted, it has led to disaster. Every. Single. Time.
I say enough. I think the rest of true Christendom agrees with me–we do not need them. We have our own great thinkers, our own great minds. Men of skill, men of purpose; men who can lead us out from this mire. We do not need anyone else; we do not need jews.
One of the few things we will all agree on is nationalism. Due to our nationalist beliefs, we believe that the united people–be it by geographical location, by religion or by genetics–can build a society for ourselves. History has proven the truth of this–our nations being unquestioningly the greatest that the world has ever seen. What led to their downfall? Trusting the jew, taking their advice, accepting short-term gains over massive long-term losses. Small loans from Jews to help us with a war resulted in them worming their way into our society–into media, government, education, and recently even the Church where they defile our beliefs and the monuments we made to God. Taking their advice on immigration. Taking their advice in how we treat money–allowing usury, allowing international banks, allowing debt. Allowing them to brainwash our women into thinking a life of monotony and chasing a false currency is superior to that of raising a family. Allowing them to brainwash our children into believing that socialism is the path to utopia, that communism will work, that it only has not because our people just are not ‘good enough’ for it and thus must either be ‘reeducated’ or removed for their ‘hate crimes’.
The Parasite is our eternal enemy. It is the child of the devil, and we are the followers of God. The adversary shall not triumph over us; we shall have nothing to do with it ever again. We shall serve as a bulwark against it, a mighty shield to protect our people from the beautiful lies of the deceiver, from the poisonous words of the children of he who masquerades as an angel of light. We know now to never trust them, and we never shall again.
There is no need to ever ally with the Jew. If one says something good, express agreement and move on. Perhaps even say that it is a good idea and that as a Christian man of European heritage you may well seek to include it in your own nation, but never the Jew itself, never its people. We must remain forever separate. While it is a Jew it can be no brother of ours. It does not matter what it believes or what it says; it cannot be trusted. History has proven this.
Revelations 18: Rejoice over her thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets. and of saints. and of all that were slain upon the earth.
These merchants–by whose sorcery all nations have been deceived–shall be destroyed. They will pay for what they have done to our world; this time they will not escape the fires. They will be consumed in the wrath of God and we shall rejoice at the spectacle. The Lord's justice done, and our people finally avenged.

Newsweek cites authorities who indicate that “the idea of a common Judeo-Christian tradition first surfaced at the end of the 19th century, but did not gain popular support until the 1940s, as part of an American reaction to Nazism…” and concludes that, “Since then, both Jewish and Christian scholars have come to recognize that–geopolitics apart–Judaism and Christianity are different–even rival–religions.”
Joshua Jehouda, a prominent French Jewish leader, observed in the late 1950s: “The current expression ‘Judeo-Christian’ is an error which has altered the ccourse of universal history by the confusion it has sown in men’s minds, if by it one is meant to understand the Jewish origin of Christianity… If the term ‘Judeo-Christian’ does point to a common origin, there is no doubt that it is a most dangerous idea. It is based on a ‘contradictio in abjecto’ which has set the path of history on the wrong track. It links in one breath two ideas which are completely irreconcilable, it seeks to demonstrate that there is no difference between day and night or hot and cold or black and white, and thus introduces a fatal element of confusion to a basis on which some, nevertheless, are endeavoring to construct a civilization.”
The few New Testament ‘proof texts’ utilized by Christian Zionists and secular proponents of the modern Judeo-Christian myth are the product of poor translation. Messianic Jewish writer Malcolm Lowe in his paper Who Are the Ioudaioi? concludes, like Robert and Mary Coote, that the Greek word “Ioudaioi” in the New Testament should be translated as “Judeans” rather than the more usual “Jews.” Israeli scholar David Stern also came to the same conclusion when translating the Jewish New Testament.
Few Christians are aware that the translators of Scripture often mistranslated the word “Jew” from such words as “Ioudaioi” (meaning from, or being of as a geographic area, Judean). The word Judean, mistranslated as “Jew” in the New Testament, never possessed a valid religious connotation, but was simply used to identify members of the native population of the geographic area known as Judea.
Also it is important to understand that in the Scriptures, the terms “Israel”, “Judah” and “Jew” are not synonymous, nor is the House of Israel synonymous with the House of Judah. The course of history is widely divergent for the peoples properly classified under each of these titles. Accordingly, the authoritative 1980 Jewish Almanac says, “Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a Jew or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.”
A writer for The Dearborn Independent, published in Michigan in 1922, summarized the problem thus: “The pulpit has also the mission of liberating the Church from the error that Judah and Israel are synonymous. The reading of the Scriptures which confuse the tribe of Judah with Israel, and which interpret every mention of Israel as signifying the Jews, is at the root of more than one-half the confusion and division traceable in Christian doctrinal statements.”
While the Pharisees recognized the laws of Moses, they also claimed that there was a great body of oral tradition which was of at least equal authority with the written Law, and many claimed that the Tradition was of greater authority. By their tradition, they undertook to explain and elaborate upon the Law. This was the “Tradition of the Elders”, to which the name of Talmud was later given. It had its beginning in Babylon, during the Babylon captivity of the people of Judah, where it developed in the form of the commentaries of various rabbis, undertaking to explain and apply the Law. This was the foundation of Rabbinic Judaism.
This Judaism was very different from the religion of the ancient Israelites. The late Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, who was the Chief Rabbi of the United States, expressed this conclusively when he said: “The return from Babylon, and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of Judaism.” The Jewish Encyclopedia tells us that the Talmud is actually “the product of the Palestinian and Babylonian schools” and is generally referred to as “the Babylonian Talmud.”

Dr. Boaz Cohen in Everyman’s Talmud states the Talmud is the work of “numerous Jewish scholars over a period of some 700 years, roughly speaking, between 200 [BC] and 500 [AD].”
Rabbi Louis Finkelstein in Volume 1 of The Pharisees, the Sociological Background of their Faith says, “Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes of name, inevitable adaption of custom, and adjustment of Law, the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered.”
The Talmud, more than any other literature, so defined Judaism that Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser admitted, “Judaism is not the religion of the Bible.” (Judaism and the Christian Predicament, 1966, p.159) It is the Talmud that guides the life and spirit of the Jewish people.
This is to say, therefore, that the central message of the Old Testament has been fulfilled in the New Testament. It must be understood that it was the position of Christendom for at least 1900 years. It was the position, not only of Justin Martyr, but of such Stalwart saints as Irenaeus and Hippolytus; a position embraced by Martin Luther and John Calvin, the two towering figures of the Protestant Reformation.
Christianity and Judaism are two distinct religious inheritances. The very term “Judeo-Christian” is a mischievous misnomer without historical or Scriptural validity. “Judeo-Christianity” should be seen for what it is–another secular twentieth century, manufactured for narrow political ends, that is supremely disrespectful to all true believers.
Any fundamental unity that does exist between world religions cannot be appreciated by ignorant and secular scholarship, but only through knowledge of the great primordial and universal truths.

Most Christians have been subverted by “Judeo-Christianity.” It’s not their fault. They were raised to be “Christian” and a combination of federal sabotage and Jewish lobby groups has ensured that this is what “Christianity” is for them. Believe it or not, the current institution doesn’t like Christians or Christian values at all. They haven’t for decades. Christians are too dangerous to keep around without being pacified in some manner. The real ones can’t be bribed, are almost impossible to threaten, and will do the right thing just because it’s the right thing to do or tell the truth even if it’s damaging because they feel it’s true and thus needs to be known.
The leviathan the state has become has no love for Christian values or mores. It represents a direct threat to them and their power. Jews and Muslims both have passages about lying to others to protect yourself or deceiving others as to what your true faith really is so as to better attack your enemies. Christianity alone cleaves to the truth for no reason beyond that it is true. You will never see any Jewish or Muslim martyrs. The Christian predilection to make martyrs out of common men is what makes it a dangerous religion to globalism, corporate interests, and other sundry institutions. This is why Marching to Zion is so important. It’s a redpill that will turn any but the most terminally cuckservative Christian to our side. Enormous effort was put into suppressing the evangelical sector of America, the UK, and Europe for precisely this reason. If there is anything that world Jewry and NWO fear, it’s Christianity waking up.
They believe they can suppress America, that they can control the UK, that Europe can do nothing to stop them, and that Putin will fall in line when pushed. They have the Chinese businessmen eating out of their hands, so desperate are they to have a seat at the world table. And Islam is nothing more than a false flag–a deliberately awoken animal made to run amok to frighten and confuse while the real criminals get away with their crimes. When the time comes, if everything goes according to their plans, they will be suppressed and incorporated into the whole, and Islam will be pacified or outright eradicated.
If there is any nation where they fear something could go wrong, it’s America, where freedom of speech is protected–so you cannot simply legislate lies into being truth. If you are an American Christian, you are on the very cutting edge of the globalist suppression techniques. The greatest amount of brainwashing is being leveled at you. If anything goes wrong with their plans–if anything can completely derail their propaganda and turn the tide–it’s probably going to be Christians uncucking themselves. And if it starts anywhere, it’s going to be in America. People have grown sick and tired of establishment “conservatism.” They crave the real thing. They would not cleave so strongly to Trump if they were not prepared to shift towards it. This is your opportunity to actually push this information. You will never have another, better chance to redpill people than right now. Start with the Christians. They’re the most powerful ally in this fight.

well that's pretty hypocritical

Oh, christcucks

So fucking saved

Completely false. Christianity is almost identical to Judaism, relatively speaking. Also almost identical to Islam, relative to all religions. All abrahamic religions are pure cancer and anti-white.

It's literally the majority of Christians. Damn near 95% of white Christians are cucks. It is a huge problem, and Christianity is the most anti-white religion in existence. Worse than Judaism or Islam by far.

this is why christianity is a religion by cucks for cucks. and don't give me all that 'b-but they're not real christians' sounds like the same BS that moslems say all the time

Yeah, in OT STRANGERS inherting/taking your nation's stuff/your people's daughters/sons are generally a punishment from God.

Additionally, OT warns against accepting strangers because they also bring their strange gods (aside from literal heathen religions, strange philosophies/ideology) which tempt the Israeli's away from the one true God of their fathers.

Pic related is every christfag I have ever known

What we need is good strong, atheist men of strong moral character, creating strong white families.

could anybody point me out to some?

Anybody?

The only difference between Judaism and christfaggotry is that christfaggotry opposes tribalism, which happens to be the only good thing about Judaism.

So christcuckoldry keeps everything shitty from Judaism, the kindergarten autistic theology, materialism, shitty role models, but throws out the only good thing Judaism has going for it (that they actually stand up for their own).

wut

Anyone?

The untergang of the west started with protestantism. The church needed a reform, not a revolt. You see the successive revolutions following as a result.

All of Estonia, Iceland, and Czech republic, some of the least cucked nations and nearly 100% atheist. Norway too. Higher birth rates than Poland or Hungary, which are 90% christfag. There is literally no correlation between religon and birth rates. Only between shitskin and birth rates.

Learn to read

Christians are typically too busy adopting niggers to have children of their own.

Could be. The Catholic church was really the only institution that fought against Jewish subversion (even if only in a religious sense).
After the Reformation, Christians (virtually all White) began killing each other over doctrinal differences for centuries. Meanwhile, the Jews continued to subvert and practice usury and the slave trade from Spain & Portugal.

(Heil)
True. Mormons are -sometimes- the exception.
they're all insane, though (See Glenn Beck)

Even in the USA, the only reason the Christian birth rate is high is because spics are all christians and they have 10 kids each. It cannot be said enough that Christianity is the most anti-white religion in existence. There is no competition.

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

Anti-Christian!

Damn right.

user.,what would your Christian grandparents say if they were to see the way you denigrate the faith that they cared about and spent so much time with?

My grandparents were not Christian. They pretended to be when it was a cultural norm, but they were not at all attached to the religion because they had IQs over 100.

Hell is forever!

I'm writing this last post letting you know that I've already filtered you. Your type is notorious for unserious attention-seeking. So, being too busy to baby-sit, you're on your own now.

Hi, Varg

Breivik is a hero you dumb faggot. Thanks for proving my point that Christianity is anti-white to the core. One Norseman stands up and does something about the problems destroying his nation and a bunch of moralfag Christcucks have to virtue signal about how evil he is. You are the reason Europe will die. All to prove you deranged morality.

Strangers = foreigners

Meanwhile Christians are the only demographic of whites reproducing above replacement levels.

My Mom has 10 siblings

False. I already debunked that myth. Christians are reproducing, but they aren't white Christians.

Good for your baby boomer mother. Meanwhile, in the current year, white Christians adopt more niggers than they have children.

I did read it, all I saw was the angtsy idiocy of a heathen or a SA goon.

As far as I am aware, cuckstianity does not have a trademark for "God". For all we know, he may be calling on Odin to lend him strength.

"Christians" producing children above replacement rates is only when you factor in nonwhites
In whites, it's still under 2

If that's all you saw, then you probably don't have enough knowledge to understand the context. Study religions and philosophy. Christfaggotry and Judaism are almost identical and both are shit. There is a lot more out there than your low-IQ Judeo-Christian theology.

Thank you for correcting the record

You're lying because American whites are reproducing above replacement regardless of religion

Do they break that down by denomination?
Huge families feel like the norm to me.

These two passages say Jews are "contrary to all men," please not God, and that God's wrath is come upon Jews to the uttermost. It also says to ignore Jewish fables and that the Jews "must be stopped" because they "subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake."

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the (((circumcision))):
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

He's totally making it up, dude. Probably not even an American

I should have guessed given the massive "christkike" schilling in this thread.
deploying pasta for other christfags.

Checked for an active imagination

So you know nothing about either of them.
Or Islam.

The first five chapters of Isaiah are highly relevant [ ] but here's a verse specifically about Zionism.

ZIONISM
18 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
19 That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!

MASS IMMIGRATION/GLOBALISM
8 Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!
9 In mine ears said the Lord of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.

MORAL RELATIVITY
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

ATHEISM
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

25 Therefore is the anger of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

The total percentage of the population is declining because of massive immigration from Mexico, which has nothing to do with actual birth rates. White birth rates are above replacement in America, which means there will be more whites in the next generation than there are right now. That might be hard for you to comprehend as a European

I know all about them as well as most other religions. The three Jewish religions are all extremely similar in a general religious context. That's why they are all complete shit.

Yet the religions are almost the same.

"American whites" also includes mestizos, Arabs, poo-in-loos, quadroons, Jews, etc. Real whites are below replacement and below 50% of the population.

In what ways are Judaism and Christianity similar? The Jews don't even practice the religion of the Old Testament. You've never seen a Jew perform ritual blood sacrifice because the Talmud is their holy book. Jesus Christ's crucifixation was a blood sacrifice for the whole world.

They have a female god called "shekinah;" the Christian God is always male because MAN, but not woman, was made in the image of God.

Malachi 2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Isaiah 29:13

Actually, its not due to immigration, its due to already extant populations expanding, and die-off of older Whites.

No, they aren't, as demonstrated by the graphic presented previously, hence the rest of your commentary in this vein is toothless.

Cool story sport.

And nobody's making anything up. You can check for yourself

christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2015/may/pew-evangelicals-stay-strong-us-religious-landscape-study.html

Evangelicals and Catholics have 2.3 birthrate. But evangelicals and Catholics also happen to be about 50% non-white. From this we can use racial stats to see that the spic birthrate is inflating these and the white birthrate would be below 2.1 (replacement).

Christfag BTFO.

How many white kids do you have man? We need to rub this cucks face in it.

None.
And its god fucking awful.

It shouldn't be this way, but pretending it isn't won't fix it.
Christcucks who think high birthrates amongst their ilk will save them are outright delusional, to the point genuine hazard.

We need more. Fast.

So yes, you know nothing. Thanks for telling us.

Whats the white heathen birth rate?

He's saying the right thing the wrong way, tbh fam

Checked for not enough.
Just like the Christians.

The title is true if we don't turn it around.
I don't know how, but we must - and Christcuckoldry cannot and will not achieve that end.

Well best of luck saving the white race friend, we need to be a more secular society, a society where promiscuity, hypergamy and general pumping and dumping is promoted, not discouraged.

The fact of the matter is, there is no god, so you should do what you want, as long as you knock up some women while you're at it. Seriously, it's already proven that women with more sexual partners are better mothers and kids born without knowing their fathers doesn't really do much to them developmentally.

we must let go of these moral spooks, and overcome, we must breed by any means necessary.

I'm well aware of it personally. My own town is full of them. Most I see are unattractive, short, brown women pushing baby strollers. Alongside the other 1-2 children, that is.

Of coarse, most Whites have moved out already.
SICKENING

About the same as the white Christian birthrate

Also, reminder that pastor Anderstein is not white. He's a Jew.

That's the intent.

No thank you.
There is nothing inherently wrong with religion, but the religions we have today are entirely foreign in origin, and do not aid us to achieve prosperity.
Thus they must be discarded.

There is very-likely a god of some sort, but it will not save us, thus whether it can or not is irrelevant.

Entirely false.

I disagree with your methodology, but your sentiment I can appreciate.

Checked for survival.

And he marries white women to niggers, which completely cancels out his brood of mischlings (even assuming the little kikes are white).

Reminder that your playbook is well known.

If you don't know anything about non-Jewish religions, they seem different. But in comparison to non-Jewish religions they are extremely similar. This is not a controversial stance. It is generally agreed upon in religion studies. It is only because you are uneducated and lack a larger viewpoint that they appear different.

This, political belief is a has a stronger correlation to birth rates rather than religion or lack of religion

Anderson is genetically jewish, he talks about how his grandmother was a jew
Further, Anderson supports mass invasion of Europe and America as "punishment" for not being his specific brand of Christianity, he claims we deserve it

You had me going until this line, well played.

Good, since my playbook is facts. Glad to see people are educating themselves to the truth, rather than Jewish fairy tales.

He talks about how a ✡DNA test✡ came back jewish. In no way is he a jew, you cocksucking faggot. Try harder.

Try harder.

His DNA test did not come back with any Jewish DNA, but his grandmothers DNA test had some tiny amount of Jewish DNA. So the big joke in the movie was that he's officially a Jew. The movie of course was "Marching to Zion" which exposes Jewish lies by tricking rabbis into interviews

I have nothing against Christians but the churches and leaders should be burned.

Vid related is marching to Zion

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

He's an ethnic Jew, yes.

Hmm.

Got a timestamp?

Whatever you say, moishe.

Christianity is pleb religion

But I did.
You said a DNA test came back showing Jewish heritage, then you said he isn't a Jew.

Divorce isn't significantly different between atheist and christfags. Christian girls are whores too. Sometimes even more so because they tend to be low IQ. Which is another point against them. Doesn't matter if they stay married or have kids if they are 90 IQ retards, as is typical of Christians. They are just contributing to dysgenic status of the population.

I was being facetious. I agree with you, to an extent, though, to the average cum-obsessed idiot, lack of faith in something boils their perspectives down to passive forms of Nihilism, which in turn, when taken to it's logical conclusion, would mean nothing matters.

This is a perfect rationalization for the weak willed, the unwillingness to rise above the lack of meaning to create something within society worth a damn, so they're essentially stuck, degenerating into hedonists because, in their minds, morality, patriarchy, all these things lack meaning.

Countries listed earlier, such as Norway, Iceland, they have strong nationalistic leanings, and tend to care about the identity they've spent hundreds of years cultivating, which is why they can maintain secularism without destroying themselves, for they still believe in something that's more or less intangible, be it an idea, or a deity.

Though the same can't be said about our little "melting pot" or other Eurozone nations.

God is truly dead in our nation, and we've killed him. Our moral structure has collapsed and we're far too distracted or poisoned to repair it. Not to say I'm not an optimist however, though the fervor I've seen in moral repair, I've only seen from the religious I've spent time with (real fire and brimstone types) and as anecdotal as that may be, it fills me with joy.

Religion however is nothing more than a catalyst, something to funnel raw spiritual energy and will through to accomplish something great, though at this time, in terms of spiritual health, we are damaged, not beyond repair, but damaged.

a line needs to be drawn into the sand for morality, for country, and for the will of our people and at this time I'm not seeing any alternatives at the moment.

It's a question of collective will, and Pagans, Atheists, Christians, at least the ones that inhabit our political sphere, I would hope, all want the same thing, and that's the continuation of our race, the ability to further our lineage, and to grow strong in both mind, body, spirit, and family. Whites need to be the harbingers of this movement however, as the cultural gains given to those who want these things, stem from European culture, and without it, I'm afraid we'll be lost as the reasonable who belong to the other races, will be drowned out in the sea of instinctual baggage that they carry.

Correct. It is quantity over quality. That's all it is.

Abrahamic religions were created by evil spirits to destroy everything good in the world. Christianity destroys strength, Judaism destroys honor, and Islam destroys beauty. All of them destroy virtue. The end goal of abrahamic religion is Ragnarok, twilight of the gods, the death of everything higher and noble

around 1:26:55

15:45 here

correction: It was listed in his "deep ancestry" which is less than 1% I think, or some other semi-neglible number, but it was #1 for his grandmother

yea thats grandma.

have you ever read the Bible?

Confirmed nigger

WE WUZ ALL KANGZ after all.

blackest nigger on the block

Here's his blog post on it

archive.is/5lyld

Not even sure how reputable that DNA company is. Many of them are crap.

If his DNA results are correct, then he is in fact a nigger.

stop calling esau israel. Jews aren't the judahites of the torah.

I was thinking of doin' it, just out of curiosity, though, I feel uncomfortable knowing I've given my DNA to some company.

Can't labs just do that shit, ya'know, when I'm going in for a physical, can't I just ask "Yo man, can I get a DNA test too while I'm at it"

And fourth highest contribution is fucking gypsy, kek. Guy isn't even human.

Sometimes I think I would have been less likely to have become an atheist without this bullshit.

Atheism is just an extreme form of protestantism.

How about instead of whining you show them verses like and listen to them stutter

Plant the seed, user. These verses might mean nothing to heathens like you but its gospel to Christians. Sadly most of them don't read their Bible

No shit?

This is the caveat.
"at least the ones that inhabit our political sphere"
That caveat makes what comes after it bare…
… because without that caveat, its not the case: Most of those in the aforementioned movements do not want what we want, and do not appreciate, are not able even to fathom, the route via which to pursue such successfully, the means to survive.

What is 'our political sphere', then, if not the will of our people to survive?
All that other shit is just another false identity, something you adopt, what you CHOOSE to be, and at least 2 of the three largely attempt to ignore what you ARE.

What we ARE is what binds us, is what forms 'our political sphere'.
It should be the solid cable binding us together, but instead, it is largely reduced to a limp noodle that only tangles our feet in a race to a variably-flawed self-imposed state of being.

Those who are not of 'our political sphere', who do not recognize or espouse the strength of that binding tether, do not want what we want, do not even necessarily ascribe any significance or value to such, only in what they choose to be, devolving, as you say, into varying shades of apathetic, nihilistic hedonism.

What we are is what binds us, and as that is the arena in which our enemies attack us now, and us alone, by definition, should we succeed, should we survive, then we shall be the harbingers of this movement to reclaim ourselves.

lol reported

Yep, you’re retarded.

Good argument.
Well said.

I tried that first. Had multiple pastors talk to me all with bullshit along the lines of "God's word is mysterious but the Jews are God's chosen."

shill

jews= EDOMITES, sons of CAIN. they never had anything to do with the white israelites.

but we have evidence to back it up unlike the nogs.

What sin have Christians committed for Him to be so wrathful?

Its really not that mysterious.

Malachi 2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

Galations 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

I mean COME ON

Modern western atheism grew out of protestantism and is culturally Protestant. Just a fact.

Richard Dawkins, for example. Extremely protestant.

The way they used "mysterious" may as well have been synonymous with "part of the scripture I dislike and will thus ignore". I didn't even realize there were Christians that weren't cucked when it came to Israel until I found Holla Forums.

bullshit. The jesuits started all secularism.

Jesuits>>>>freemasonry>>>big bang>>>darwinism>>>communism>>>feminism>>>civil rights

Have you ever read about the 30 years war?

Isaiah 2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

IDK what pipe the pastor's of those churches have been smoking. If ever you go to a church make absolutely sure its KJV-ONLY. No way you're gonna hear decent preaching out of a WRONG BIBLE.

Huge problem is Jewish study bibles with (((commentary))) and new-world order bible versions like the NIV

Trump, and by extension parts of Holla Forums, are more Christian than any official Christian in the mainstream, or otherwise well known, because Trump and Holla Forums are actually doing something about the Jews and their evil. Not even that Pastor Anderson guy comes close, unfortunately. Though Anderson is probably the most accurate preacher of the Bible you'll hear or see on the Internet, or at the very least accurate enough to clear out common misconceptions, his priorities are backwards. Because for all of his preaching about the truth of Jews, he sure loves to waste his time proselytizing niggers in Africa and believing Pokemon is a conspiracy to get children to worship Satan. Sad!

So you admit it was Christianity. It's a start.

that's the case for all churches in my area. Everyone's baptist.

Then it's simply a matter of destroying our enemies and converting those who can see the binds for what they are. Bickering between what shade of shit needs to be flushed is useful in only dealing with the problem when the time comes.

It again boils down to will, and it boils down to what our cultural makeup has become, the atheist, the pagan, the christian, they've all become the same in mannerisms, and in strut.

Only thing separating them are the prayers they say before they walk down the road of decadence and destruction, blissfully unaware of the greater implications.

I do, believe, however, anyone who were to dismiss the notion of building a society in which we can thrive and pass on as "over-educated naval gazing" however, needs to go, no question. These people are a poison and I frankly don't care what they are.

Okay, thats a good start. Are they INDEPENDENT or did they get cucked by the southern baptist convention?

Meaning whichever of his parents was the offspring of that individual, was largely Ashkenazi Jewish in ethnic composition, given that grandma's #1 result was Hungarian Ashkenazi Jewish.

Hitler's cutoff was, IIRC, 1/8th, and I'm personally of the mind as to move it out to 1/16th… But it seems in either case, this fella fails, being likely 1/4th most-likely.

He's a Jew, bro.

And that cuckshit afterwards, 'all that matters is we a child of God under Jesus Christ!' is downright sickening.

According to his specific DNA test, "Jewish" was in his "deep ancestry" which meant: not in the 50 top nationalities.

If he's a total equally distributed mutt of every nationality, that suggests he's less than 2% Jewish

yep

cucked christians.

Reported. Again.

yea the southern baptist convention is a fraud like all the other conventions. i'm surprised they haven't elected a southern-baptist pope yet to sort out their doctrine. but i'm sure you'll find plenty of people receptive to the Biblical red-pill in those churches even if the pastor is towing the party line.

independent fundamental KJV-only baptist is best baptist

Go the fuck back to reddit, you fucking faggot. Your shitposting doesn’t even BEGIN to fly here.

Seems rather strange that grandma's primary ethnic compositional factor was X, yet two generations reduces this to less than 1%.
Those are some pretty funky genetics tbh fam.

Possible, certainly, but suggestive of little-to-no depth of insight.

How does it hurt you for that man to be a Jew?

Your commentary comes off as self-referential in character, and quite salty.

The jesuits are jews dipshit.

yea it casts doubt on the accuracy of the testing company. looks like you can take those DNA results with a grain of salt since they don't make any sense. the point of including that in the movie was just "its okay that i hate jews because im totally jewish lol"

just fuck off faggot.

The Jews are Our Enemies - Pastor Anderson

Jews are Antichrists - Pastor Anderson

Taking Part in the Jews' Evil Deeds - Pastor Anderson

Really at this point the entire bible feels false to me so I'm not interested in returning to being a believer. I just wonder if I'd ever have turned away to begin with if it wasn't for watching them being completely in support of Israel even when having it shown to them that it was in violation of their own doctrine. Though I don't really hate believers, just christcucks, which is a term I reserve for Zionist Christians.

That's always been the devil's plan, user. He works by subversion and corruption, as do his children the Jews. I hope one day you come to the truth of God.

Jesus speaking to the Jews:

Jews Worship a Different God than Christians - Pastor Anderson

Military Support for Israel - Pastor Anderson

Dark Forces Behind Israel Becoming a Nation - Pastor Anderson

Jews Persecuting Christians - Pastor Anderson

pastor anderson married a white woman to a congo nigger

Reported.

The problem with using that is that intl does the same for all Christians. Why not use ‘chrizi’?

Why do y'all say that as if he arranged the marriage? He's a pastor, he marries people in his church.

An ethnic Jew raised as a Christian-convert decrying Jews, while promoting the notion that 'race doesn't matter, only love for Jesus matters!'.
And?

Jesus was a Jew.

My goddess is cooler than your crucified Jew. You follow yours out of duty. You don't have a choice about which religion to follow, and you never did, you just followed the herd around you and mooed, secure in the promises that were convincing enough to all the sheeple around you. You've never studied Buddhist or classical Chinese or Hindu theology. You don't even know what you don't know about the depths that can be plumbed with oriental religion.

Read it for yourself and disregard baptists, or whatever denominations you feel turn you off. I don't think Jesus Christ would turn you away because you think some protestants are idiotic.

In fact, I'm 100% certain he would not, especially if you listened to Him.

Clearly not, because Pastor Anderson is completely fine with racemixing.
Racemixing is the ABSOLUTE WORST thing for the white race, period.

For what?
Causing you cognitive dissonance?

ok

Jesus is God

No, YOU'RE subversive

The Jews are Our Enemies - Pastor Anderson

Jews are Antichrists - Pastor Anderson

Taking Part in the Jews' Evil Deeds - Pastor Anderson

Jews Worship a Different God than Christians - Pastor Anderson

Military Support for Israel - Pastor Anderson

Dark Forces Behind Israel Becoming a Nation - Pastor Anderson

Jews Persecuting Christians - Pastor Anderson

Christianity took a huge hit when Relativism/Humanism/Marxism became a thing and after WW2, when anything that questioned jews got subverted into zionist propaganda, since the Word stated to "feel" behind the (((new times and tendencies))) that were starting to emerge. Shit started to go out of hand entirely after 50s and much worse late 60s, when (((liberties))) where introduced and any sense of value and family slowly started to lose meaning till the train-wreck we see today.
Plus Marxists managed to push their bullshit interpretations of the Bible and subvert many believers into drinking a lefty-jewish cocktail.
Sometimes i would be easier to make your own redpilled church, till it gets shutdown for questioning the "holiness" of the tribe and be too "hateful" towards degenerates.
Giving power for Jews in both moral/religious and material fields, hence why the huge amounts of pozz and cries for a Big Brother State.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn was right about how the spiritual death of the West would lead into the rise of authoritarian movements, since this was (((their))) objective since day-1.

But first they need to vomit the Zionist koolaid first, to avoid bias and pull one of those "interpretations".Especially nowadays when people want to be Christian for material gains and social status, like in OP's pic, closing their eyes to the truth in the Word.

Are you Jewish? Are you a Jew for Jesus?
Is that what this is about?

sage

Do you know what samefagging even is?

1. Jewish Hate of Christianity

Anti-Christian Graffiti Sprayed on Jerusalem Convent
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19798403

Bnei Brak Man Arrested for ‘Price Tag’ Attack on Monastery
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/bnei-brak-man-arrested-for-price-tag-attack-on-monastery/2013/07/01/

Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

Former Pope Unfairly Criticized by Jewish Lobby: Fischer
theage.com.au/world/former-pope-unfairly-criticised-by-jewish-lobby-fischer-20130804-2r7hv.html

Growing Jewish anti-Christian hatred in Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=fcLTqo4jEK4

How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q

Israel Monastery Firebombed in Suspected Hate Crime
dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2013/Aug-21/228119-israel-monastery-firebombed-in-suspected-hate-crime.ashx#axzz2cbMigeGM

The Jewish Assault on Christianity
goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/jew_assault.htm

Jewish Gallery Promotes Piss Christ Exhibit
thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/jewish-gallery-promotes-piss-christ-exhibit/

Jewish Hostility to Christians: The Prejudice No One Ever Writes About
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100049072/jewish-hostility-to-christians-the-prejudice-no-one-ever-writes-about/

Orthodox Jews Harassing Christians Outside a Christian Shop
youtube.com/watch?v=tSrFbNwxAlg

MK Ben Ari Rips Up New Testament
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4257174,00.html

Mocking Jesus on Israeli TV
youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c

Orthodox Jewish Youths Burn New Testaments in Or Yehuda
haaretz.com/news/orthodox-jewish-youths-burn-new-testaments-in-or-yehuda-1.246153

Tourists Praising the Lord / All Hell Broke loose!
youtube.com/watch?v=UmCJGiL_kpQ

Trashing Christmas
davidduke.com/trashing-christmas-by-thomas-clough/

Why Don’t Jews Like the Christians Who Like Them
city-journal.org/2008/18_1_evangelicals.html

A (Zionist) Jew Says 'We Killed Jesus & Proud of It!'
youtube.com/watch?v=iASHjjuPhKU

2. Differences Between Judaism and Christianity

Comparison of Christianity and Judaism
religionfacts.com/christianity/charts/christianity_judaism.htm

Judiasm and Christianity: The Differences
convert.org/Judaism_and_Christianity.html
——————————————————————————————————————-
3. Christians Saying Christianity is Not Jewish

Bernard Fellay, Head of Traditionalist Catholic Sect, Says Jews are 'Enemies of the Church'
huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/bernard-fellay-jews-enemies-of-the-church-radical-catholic-sect_n_2425711.html

The Bible Calls Judaism…Liars
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Judaism/liars.htm

How Do Jews Get to Heaven?
biblestudy.org/question/how-do-jews-get-to-heaven-if-they-reject-jesus.html

Judaism Exposed!
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Judaism/judiasm_exposed.htm

Judaism is Satanic!
jesus-is-savior.com/FalseReligions/Judaism/satanic.htm

Marching to Zion
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

The Myth of a Judeo-Christian Tradition
biblebelievers.org.au/judeochr.htm

Vatican Rejects "Chosen People" Claim, Calls on Israel to End "Occupation"
rt.com/politics/vatican-israel-palestinians-catholic/

Who was the Founder of Christianity?
allaboutreligion.org/founder-of-christianity-faq.htm

Why Aren't Christians Jewish?
catholicism.about.com/b/2009/02/19/reader-question-why-arent-christians-jewish.htm

4. Jews Saying Christianity is not Jewish

The Jewish Messiah and Why Jesus Does Not Qualify
jewsforjudaism.ca/resources-info/the-jewish-messiah

Is Christianity a Form of Judaism?
jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-category/from-idolatry-to-conversion/?p=3968

Why Jews Don't Believe in Jesus
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/

Why Jews Don't Believe in Jesus
aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
—————————————————————————————————————————————
5. The Jews of Today are not the Jews of the Bible

Absolute Proof More Modern Jews Not Biblical Israelites
rense.com/general89/notjws.htm

Ashkenazis Are Not the Descendants of the Ancient Israelites
iamthewitness.com/doc/Ashkenazis.are.not.the.descendants.of.the.Ancient.Israelites.htm

DNA Research Confirms That Modern Khazarian "Jews" Are Not the Descendants of Ancient Isrealites or The Seed of Abraham
educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarrskhazarianjews08mar13.shtml

Jesus Was Not a Jew
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

6. Jewish Infiltration of Christianity

Pro-Zion 'Christians United for Israel' is Led Not by a Christian But By a Jewish Extremist
davidduke.com/?p=37894

The Insanity of Christian Zionism!
youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg

Inside a CUFI Summit: Christian Zionists Dance the Hora and Prepare for End Times in Washington DC
mondoweiss.net/2015/07/christian-zionists-washington

Marching to Zion: Christian Zionism Exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=LSmOAWJc5ME

Should Christians Support Israel?
youtube.com/watch?v=yc77RzGRdIw
—————————————————————————————————————————————
7. Scofield Bible

The One-Hundred Year-Old Duping of American Evangelical Christianity – Christian Zionism
ajmacdonaldjr.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/the-100-year-old-duping-of-american-evangelical-christianity-christian-zionism/

The Scofield Bible a Zionist Forgery with Oxford Origins That Has Created Millions of Warlike, Judeo-Christian Zionist Useful Idiots
judeofascism.com/2011/06/scofield-bible-zionist-forgery-with.html

The Scofield Bible, Oxford Publishing and the House of Rothschild
whale.to/a/scofield_bible1.html

The Shocking Truth About C.I. Scofield
jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/scofield.htm

Zionism's Un-Christian Bible
dissidentvoice.org/2009/11/zionisms-un-christian-bible/

The Zionist-Created Scofield 'Bible'
rense.com/general60/zcre.htm

I remember a distinct vision of Avelokitesvara I saw once. It was when that crane collapsed in Mecca on 9/11 and killed a bunch of muzzies at their moon rock mosque. And I had the strong mental image of her in a jean skirt, a black tank top. She was leaning against one of the giant pillars inside and smoking a cigarrette. She shook her head and said, "Fucking Abrahamic religions."

Reality is more malleable than you think. God echoes back towards us as we echo towards God. We are change through contact with God, but at the same time, God is changed by contact with us. You are afraid of expressing your own spark of divine light. So you've created an imaginary Jesus, and used his shadow to hide from your own potential.

see a shrink

The Jews and Their Lies (Part 1 of 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

The Jews and Their Lies (Part 2 of 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js

"Bastard Barry" (Sermon about Barack Obama)
youtube.com/watch?v=oxQHiGgFQ2A

"Martin Luther King, Jr. Exposed" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV)
youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc

Israel Moment #3 - Jewish Synagogue = Synagogue of Satan
youtube.com/watch?v=XHR0tsnuUhE

There is one truth and one God.

Also
Daily Reminder
that orthodox Jews, the most foul of their ilk, are often anti-Israel/-Zionist. As are many leftist egalitarian Marxist kikes… Oh, well, would you look at that!

You're being rather ridiculous now.

who cares the vast majority still want to fill up the west with the garbage of the third world, adopting niggers, lets face it they're the ones actually following their beliefs to the logical conclusion, a nigger in the congo is closer to another christian because we're all in the 'kingdom of god '

Jews are not the israelites of the bible.

Y-y-y-y-y-your religion is too redpilled for me, goy! You're not allowed to see this stuff, you're just supposed to believe the judenbook!

Well, you say that…

Marxist Lucifer King - Full Documentary (Pastor Anderson)
youtube.com/watch?v=Fcmqe-yKFXs

Freedman was a self-admitted Jew.
His commentary had no effect upon that fact.
Nor does Anderson's.

Sorry bro, I can tell you're emotionally invested.

That's why he created Christianity.

See:

Saying race doesn't matter is extremely subversive, it conflicts with reality and it's the single worst aspect about christianity, you should be figuring out a way to uncuck your peers instead of turning threads into a pastebin.
If you can't do that then you are completely useless to whites as a whole and nothing will save you from being destroyed by the dark hordes.

I dunno, he's pretty egalitarian.

You can't all be one child under God and DNA doesn't matter bro AND be a race realist with ethnic loyalty.

Kill yourself.

I have but at this point it just reads like Greek myths to me. I'm probably at an age where my thought patterns are too set to allow a massive change in belief.

The catholics & christians were fighting each other off beliefs since Vandals were invading Rome.

Our ancestor's weren't obsessed with race and as Christians conquered the entire world (Europe was 1/3 of the global population during the Victorian era). We've thrown away God and now we're suffering.

((Pure coincidence))

I never said what you implied. Emotionally invested, arguing with your feels, your denial. Its rather sad.
Jews can sometimes offer insight into Jewry, yes, but a Jew raised as a Christian does not a non-Jew make.
Dude's a Jew. He preaches Christian egalitarianism, 'all children under God' shit.
Deal with it.

Christkikes are so materialist and anti-spiritual. We see here how Christianity and other Jewish religions have destroyed everything good in the world.

Of the atheist Jews I've met most are pretty tolerant about Christianity, I know one guy that even plays guitar in a Christian band. Also met some Messianic Jews that were really cool people.

This really, most people don't realize how close we came to a completely different sect of christianity becoming dominant due to Constantine's wishy washy nature

And here we go, he finally reveals his final form of
Next should be godly niggers and godly spics

They argue over the book and beliefs, just like fucking Jews. The only way they'd have a spiritual experience if you cracked their heads together hard enough.

Anderson's biggest problem with jews seems to be that they're racial supremacists while he promotes equality. So really he just seems like another enemy who dislikes them for the wrong reasons.

Do you have homosexual tendencies?

Because they didn't need to be, we didnt have mass movement of people that allowed for races to be destroyed in a few generations, we didn't have Kikes shipping in hordes of pet niggers of all kinds.
The fact is is that those who also call themselves Christian are perpetuating the destruction of their own people and you offer no solution, and then even have the gall to tell us that race doesn't matter. You are truly a christcuck and are just as bad as any Jew if you don't believe is race is important.
The only person who has thrown away god are you Christians, you don't even believe in the God that Jesus gave you, you still cling to Jewish beliefs that the Synagogue of Satan passed down unto you.
If you do not help uncuck Christianity than you are going in the bog.

Wrong. His biggest problem with Jews is that they are antichrists who killed Jesus Christ and hate Christians

The problem of Christianity right here. You can almost see the origins of existentialism.

Christianity was not what allowed Europeans to conquer the world - it was that they were Europeans.
Christcuckold attempts to claim the success borne of European traits imposed via evolutionary processes over thousands of years - during which time Christianity did not exist - is one of the most pathetic traits of the modern Christcuckold.

Our ancestors didn't know about DNA - but even they knew about racial variance, and knew enough to value their line.
(((Christian egalitarianism))) is trash, as are those who practice it.

Alright, then his 2nd biggest problem. He seems awfully concerned with how Jews think that they're better than other races all while preaching equality.

all while he preaches equality*

Nope.
Do you have race-mixing tendencies?

Or better question, do you believe that we are all equally unworthy before God, such that race no longer matters?
Or at least, do you acknowledge that such is a perspective held by many Christcuckolds, serving as the origin of their cuckoldry?

HERCULES existed
YOU don't

That's because they trusted in the Lord.

Isaiah 2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Your biggest problem with Pastor Anderson seems to be that he speaks the truth.

Pastor Anderson: Did the Holocaust Really Happen?
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c

I'm sure this statement made sense in your head.

And acted as the Trojan horse that have the world to Jewry. Good job, Christfags. Without you, we would have killed all the Jews centuries ago.

Jews were already spread across the Roman Empire from Egypt to Spain before Jesus was born

This does not excuse him talking about races being equal.

This thread is lamentably low-consciousness. The kike-lovers usually do a much better job.

I don't like to judge other peoples faith but Pastor Anderson's behavior is very unchristian, praying for people to die and have their hearts explode, preaching hate to his congregation, not much of Jesus in him.

There's no difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament. Jews don't follow the Old Testament

1 THESSALONIANS 2

TITUS 1

That doesn't make any goddamn sense, because Europeans have not believed in Christianity dozens of time longer than they haven't.
Europeans have been in decline and creating mongrel races ever since your foolish egalitarianism allowed it to happen.
You are allowing Jews to fulfill the prophesy of Babel and you don't even try to stop it.

Wrong. Its called imprecatory prayer.

PSALM 139
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

twitter.com/BronzeAgePerv/status/773259835622252545
twitter.com/peregroid/status/790737633424973824

(((Christian))) coupling of incompetence and hypocrisy. As expected.

See

Care to explain why the OT is basically a codified book of jewish behavior then?
Full of kiking other cultures and civilizations, a shoah in egypt that modern evidence shows never happened, books full of rules and ways to get around them
Face it, the OT is kikish out the ass

Your post doesn't make any sense. Trusting in the Lord and leaning not unto thine own understanding is humility, which is the opposite of pride.

Christians sure do like to take pride in the achievements of the entirety of the European peoples.

Simple solution: Educate Christians on the effects of multiculturalism. Make them see that this does not propagate Christianity or a Christian environment in the long run.

To quote a post on >>>/4pol/

Matthew 5:44-48 King James Version (KJV)

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

And what about the egalitarianism?
What's that?
Its cuckoldry.

user are you just joking with me?

You just said that it was Christianity that allowed these achievements, Christianity is a movment of people not your Kike god Yaweh.
You're supposed to be embracing Christ not the kike God he ultimately rejected.

Protected by Christians. Jewish religion was made relevant by Christianity. Without it, it would have died out like other stupid cults. And Jews would have been slaughtered if not for the church protecting them.

MALACHI 2
8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the Lord of hosts.
9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.
11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Jesus speaking:
REVELATION 2
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Fug :DD

Decided not to make a reference in the end but forgot to delete the last sentence. It was thread 193 post 346.

Matthew sounds like an ancient Trudeau.

Anyone else find it funny that the christcucks here are actually being indirectly jewish supremacist?

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Anyone else find it funny that intl just keeps outing itself?

Oh Jew.

They do.
They want to pretend the Roman Empire never happened, that Alexander the Great didn't exist, because to acknowledge the existence of these factors is to suggest that the ethnic traits of the European people (and particularly their great figures), and not Christianity, which served the European folk to (again) claim sovereignty over the known world during the periods of Christian domination of Europe… You know, after it was brought by Jews, (((coincidentally))) coinciding nicely with the fall of the Roman Empire, followed by the systematic extermination of Europe's traditional cultures and faiths, with nigh-Semitic aggression.

Spengler was absolutely right about Christianity being the grandmother of Bolshevism

ok

I don't remember reading about the Sino-Roman War

Sort of. Mentioning Greek myth just reminded me of that Hercules post.

Not sure this is better.

It's really surreal.
I was actually completely fine with Christianity, and often have been the first to defend it on here.
That is until I've actually talked to them.
They are so fucking dumb.
They throw bible quotes all day expecting it mean anything if you didnt even believe in it in the first place.
It's no different than someone on Holla Forums throwing Stirner quotes at you to prove he was just having an open relationship instead of being a cuckold.
In both cases they are really just cucks.

Try reading the book. That would help.

The Christians "conquering the world" was literally just being good goyim for kikes. Jews ruled both Spanish empire and British empire, now they rule American empire. Time to give it a rest, christfag.

Disgusting policy of racemixing, this guy is shilled to death in public schools as a hero for it. Not much to be proud of here.

ok, you're edgy and you hate Christians….I get it.
Maybe Daddy was a Christian and he raped you too much…..or not enough.

What is your point again besides sperging all over Holla Forums?

doesn't that one replace the word Judea with Jew?

try DRA and learn old English

On the upside christ-chan is pretty good

Wew lad, dat edge

I've always like Christ-Chan.
It's a shame that the actual Chrstians are proving themselves to weak and stupid to actually fight shit-skins and save their people.
The Crusades were about keeping hordes of shitskin muslims out, how hard is this for these cucks to understand, why would god create different races if it would be okay for them to lose their uniqueness and degenerate into disease and inferiority.
Niggers are the best case against a benevolent god.

Hi, intl.

Good luck with your logic. You wont uncuck white Christians with "redpills" and reasoned arguments. You won't even win them over with Bible study.

Those who are susceptible to debate were already on your side, you just quickened their getting woke. This is how most of us got here, I would imagine.

But we're not dealing with people like us…

The issue with white Churchians, Suburban Good Goys, nu-males, Swedes, and cucks of every stripe is that they're feminized. I don't mean in their affect or demeanor or in any trivial way. I mean, they make decisions through consensus. They think like women. they will go along with all manner of nonsense if they perceive thats what it takes to remain in the group and "a good person".

When you "win" debates with these people and "convert" them, all you've done is dispelled their pre-existing consensus reality that they got from their weak sauce Church or libshit friends or school and replaced it with a new consensus reality bubble (fashy purple pill?). A consensus of only two people perhaps, but still a working groupthink model none the less.

Congratulations, you've grasped 'bitch management.' The problem is, as soon as this "redpilled former cuck" leaves your orbit and returns to the environment that made them liberal in the first place - surprise! surprise! - they return to being a libshit fuckboi or vapid feminist cunt.

Until this movement is able to manufacture and maintain its own consensus reality bubbles for its charges (women, children, fags, retards, the elderly), then it will be useless for rebuilding civilization.

The memes must continue. Anonymous board culture must continue. But the real challenge isn't with redpills…. or any pills, really. Consensus-tuned people don't need to take anything because they're already effectively hyper-sensistive 'suggestion-sponges'. A pill will only result in a bad trip.

For them, i believe it has to be in-group hugboxes and manufactured reality - just ones that benefit the Western father and husband, not a small group of (((global elites)))

Thank you for actually making a thoughtful post.A
And I agree for the most part, the only reason I was asking is because it's a huge fucking problem that chrstians are allowing to happen and in some cases helping it along.
I wanted to offer them a chance to unfuck their shit up but reading this thread has completely affirmed that they really are christcucks.
I just don't want to have to fight white people to save them, but it looks like christ-cucks are going to have to be dealt with on DOTR too.
Not all Christians, just the ones who aren't race realists.

Nigger, replace the cuck Pope and we'll start taking.
Christianity is jewish.
It is a cancer that cut off European religious growth off at the knees; instead of our ancestral deities of blood and soil, we now worship Semitic sandnigger Gods who tell us to 'turn the other cheek', to bring the migrant into our homes, and that 'God loves all people, goy :^)'

If christcucks decided to purge mudslimes I'd be more than willing to join.

I would too. Maybe the Orthodoxy will.

Well actually maybe I wouldn't actually join the church.
I think I'm well past that point, but I would surely fight by their side.

smh

Agreed, Atheism is being a special snowflake.

That's definitely not the fault of Christianity. People are effeminate in spite of their faith, not because of it, due to ignorance and lies.

1 Corinthians 6
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

The real problem in our churches has been suffering women to teach and exert influence.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

That guy's married far more mix race couples then he has white children

Christianity was alright when it was about removing kebab, preventing usury, and helping your community

Same user. I'm afraid I was right about Pastor Anderson. This guy is totally ignorant of anything not having to do with muh Baptist Jesus. Have you ever wanted to know what he thinks of Donald Trump? Then check out this video, which is from this year, starting at 40:30. Tl;dw: He completely hates Donald Trump because Trump is too awesome for him. Whatever happened to "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's"?
I think Pastor Anderson is one of those ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing Christ warns everyone about, because he has too much of a hate boner going on to understand anything outside of his congregation.

Yet you ignore the fact that Pastor Anderson makes sense during his speech. If Civil war 2 kicks off, the average joe wont be picking up arms to fight for Donald Trump, it will be in spite of the corrupt system that he has helped expose. No one on the street would be risking their life for some rich asshole to take the throne after they fight a civil war. There would be much better leadership to pick from if we were to restart the government all over again.

Uh huh. And who has been coming out with all of these great ideas to make America great again? Who has the know-how and the balls to make them happen? Ohhhh… Yeah. Trump. You're fucking stupid.

Christcucks gonna cuck.

as infinitely better off the country would be under Trump than cuntin, there is no hard evidence he is a white nationalist, redpilled etc.
Eventually whites need to go full Imperium.
Right now Trump is not the man to do that
If he did though i would support him and join the Trumpenstandarte in a heartbeat

Thank you for caressing the rectum.

fuck you niggers and check my fuckin ID
Yes there has been promising stuff, like his book costing $14.88, his whos funding ISIS interview on morning joe, stuff like that.
But until he gets up on a podium and names the jew and advocates for niggers to be sent back to africa im not going to be heiling him anytime soon.

Reported.

Trump wouldn't have the "know how" and "balls" to lead a civil war you fucking autist.
It would be active/retired military officers leading that fight.

And who leads the military again? You were dropped on your head as a child. Repeatedly.

stop being a nigger.
did i ever say to not support trump?
no i didnt, so stop being a faggot and realize that as things stand AT THIS MOMENT trump is not the one that would lead the white race to global supremacy. The policies he currently advocates for in public are at best civic nationalism.
Whites will be better under Trump, but they could be even better under, yes! a man like Hitler.
Like it or not, leaderless resistance against kikes only goes so far. A leader is needed. I could be wrong, but i doubt trump will be that man.

Nobody is buying any of your nonsense, CTR slave. You never do anything normal.

Reported.

Congrats for ingesting the blue pill dyed red. No pastor will ever tell the truth, that Jews are in fact ==nothing==. There's no reason to obsess over them. Fuck Luther's "Jews and Their Lies" too, fucking kike plant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

Real Jew lies that are so easily disenchanted:
mfa.gov.il/mfa/foreignpolicy/peace/guide/pages/declaration of establishment of state of israel.aspx

Civil war will only happen if Trump isn't elected.
I do not believe Trump is capable of leading a civil war however.

how about you argue instead of being a fucking election cycle Holla Forumsster you stupid faggot
I would say take your mindless blather back to cuckchan, but your so retarded i doubt you even came from there.

Awwww. The shills are so upset they need to team up, because they're too weak alone. How cute! Too bad they only thing they make look bigger by teaming up is their faggotry.

Filtered

#TRIGGERED

methinks you realize you got BTFO, but are still arguing for the sake of your pride which does not exist being that we are all user here
dumbass

MODS

HOW CAN THIS ANTI-CHRISTIAN D&C THREAD GO FOR SO LONG?

I'M DISAPPOINTED

YOU'RE USUALLY ON THE BALL WITH DELETED JEW ATHEIST D&C

This is nu-male levels of insecurity.

alt-right is supposed to be against christianity.

kike shill, reported

filtered

#TRIGGERED
Take note, anons. This is how you get not-Holla Forums users to shut their fat virgin faces that never have drinks or get laid.

why do you think I am shill? Supporting abrahamic aka jewish religions is bad and harms the alt-right society.

well, the schools are also teaching about national socialism and look how cucked the people are.

it's called free speech you dumbass.

The jews aren't from the seed of Abraham fool and they never proved they are.
They have said they are the "spiritual" replacement for the missing Israel because they adopted their religion.
Jesus and the apostles weren't jewish they were part of the original Israel seed that vanished.
It's the exact same thing as the "we wuz kangz" shit.
The problem is people like you who empower the jewish lie and believe what they tell you about themselves like believing what they tell you about WW2.

I do agree that the Christian church helped promote this lie starting in the 70s, but that doesn't mean we hate and destroy the church. We should being trying to restore it to fight on our side. There are a great many benefits to faith, but your angst prevents you from seeing it. Shall we only focus on your mistakes and call you a cuck?

Reported. Kill yourself.

1910s.

Exactly this. White people are the lost tribes of Israel. They are not from Europe, they are from Israel and are the true Hebrews.

Is my autism getting the best of me, anons?

d&c kike shill reported

Yes, remove yourself from the gene pool pls.

Buttmad orthocucks (((christian))) larping as a templar detected.

This faggot

Oh shit there's even a monkey slut on the FRONT ROW!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Victims_of_the_Vumba_Massacre,_1978.jpg

There is no proper page. I wonder (((why))).

sage

You do not understand science.

More non-religious stupidity from Pastor Anderson. While he does a good job showing why the Roman Catholic Church was always corrupt, he also says non-religious things in this video like:

o Muslim prisoners in Gitmo are innocent.
o Implies the rights and privileges of the U.S. Constitution extend to literally everybody, and not just U.S. citizens. (Despite Anderson believing Biblical rights and privileges are only for Christians, and not literally everybody.)
o Torture is never permitted in the Bible. (Except during the End Times, Christ, through his angels, unleashes a plague of Hell locusts that for five months torture the Synagogue of Satan so badly that men will wish for death, but death doesn't come. And the fact that Hell is constant torture for evil doers in general.)
o Implies all State/Government vs. whoever court cases are unholy, because it's an entity that is the plaintiff, and not another individual. Anderson believes all people working in the government, which would include Donald Trump, don't count as people in court cases.
o Supreme Court Justice Anton Scalia wasn't murdered. There is no conspiracy. He died because he was fat and old. Don't question it.

After seeing this video in combination with several other of his sermons, I am convinced that Anderson doesn't really believe the Bible. He believes Baptist dogma, and/or his 1/8 Jew genes are screwing with his brain. All of Holla Forums will come to hate Pastor Anderson when he inevitably focuses more on being against Donald Trump and Trump's ideas to MAGA after Trump becomes President.
On a similar note, all of this is why I don't go to church. I have yet to hear of a preacher who gets everything about the most important teachings totally right, or at the very least is capable of correcting himself when he is wrong. Good thing God was smart enough to dictate the only preacher anyone needs to follow God's way is Christ!

I really hope you write a book one day. Haven't finished but this is dynamite so far.

Would also add that Descartes is horribly underappreciated as the first real distinction between philosophy and science as deductive and inductive reasoning, respectively.

The summation of "I think therefore I am" was predicated on the Divine being a true progenitor of consciousness itself and a requirement to rational thought.

Reason cannot explain or justify itself when taken alone therefore our systems of discerning truth require faith. Those systems work, therefore there must be some truth to faith.