Breitbart Now Officially Shit

archive.is/B8TkG

A liberal activist and organizer coordinated with reporters from the conservative news site Breitbart during the primaries to cover his disruptions of events for candidates such as Sen. Marco Rubio.

According to the source, Black coordinated with Breitbart via email, phone and in person, including when he dressed up as a robot and trolled Marco Rubio’s events. The relationship was described as very friendly. An article subsequently published on Breitbart featured video footage of a physical confrontation between Black and Rubio's New Hampshire campaign chairman.

Breitbart is now taking advantage of this shit for clicks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/23BB2
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
archive.is/OSfWB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i hate breitbart now

it was always shit

I don't even understand your point, OP. The bitch that accused Lewindowsky of assaulting her was from Breitbart too. This was before that faggot Shapiro left.

I don't give a shit what they do for revenue so long as they are covering how corrupt Hillary is, and showing Trump's points.

All shills

Bannon is CEO of Trump's campaign. Fuck off if you have a problem with his website.

Fucking retard

Or completely aware but entirely realistic.

fuck off back to leftypol

Doesn't Holla Forums like Lenin? You and Bannon would be a much better fit there.

archive.is/23BB2

I suppose you particularly enjoyed the pieces justifying aid to Israel.

Breitbart is 100% Israel first cuckservative trash. They're just like snake oil water filter man. They may be aligning themselves with Trump because it suits them but they're not our allies. They have poisoned the well for ages under the guise of 'conservative principals'.

You saying Trump doesn't know what he's doing?

Is that supposed to be an adequate rebuttal?

The founder of it is literally jewish
we call it kikebart for a reason

No, faggot, this isn't a debate. You want a premise? Fuck off you Hillary fedora faggot cunt.

I don't care what he thinks, I care what he does, and that has limited value.

Fuck breitbart, fuck the alt-right, and fuck you.

The fedora in this thread is getting out of control. GTFO traitors. You're not wanted. You'd be calling Trump a kike lover if you didn't have more intelligent people than yourselves guiding you.

He's obviously made some mistakes, like hiring Bannon, associating with Jewt Gingrich, and putting Israel-firster Mike Pence a bullet away form the presidency.

You obviously aren't from here.

Fuck off back to /r/The_Donald.

I'm sorry, Milo, but you should probably go back to Holla Forums. You deserve them.

go back from whence you came faggot

Since when did Breitbart ever become anything more than opportunistic whores? They saw the mood shifting thanks to Trump and jumped on the bandwagon early along with half a dozen other sides (DailyCaller, Gateway Pundit, etc.).

Credit for mainstreaming some of our views early on, but nobody ever saw them as some far-right news outlet. Literally nobody.

Good. The "conservative establishment" is our enemy.

at least someone in this thread isn't a faggot

kikebart has always been pozzed, kill yourself Reddit faggot

Would you like us all to take a moment to talk about what a special little guy you are and how smart you are? We can if you want, I don't think anyone here minds.

Fuck some of you cunts are so tragic. Get a job you fucking NEET loser.

First month on Holla Forums eh?

niggas forget the March of Tyranny so easily when they hear something they agree with on Kikebart.
The reality of the situation is that a media outlet which does not maintain the hasbara will not succeed.

Breitbart is a Jewish nickname, i forgot for what though. I don't know what you fucking expected OP from a bunch of kikes.

Seems like the cuckchan teenager is trying too hard to fit in.

Obvious raid, fuck off freech.

Its European V. US freech and intl D&C bullshit.
Fourchins grade arguing about nonsensical bullshit.

Kill yourself, kike lover.

I fucking hate this exodus.

Wasn't this happening when Shekels Shapiro was with Breitbart and it was full of NeverTrumper Jews?

>Source: Politico

That's the website that collaborates with the Clinton campaign. But you already know that, don't you? You better find a better source.

>They're no better than CNN or Buzzfeed.

LOL No, they're still better than CNN or Buzzfeed.

>source: The Daily Beast

Reminder:

Chelsea Clinton Joins Board of Diller’s IAC

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

archive.is/OSfWB

"A securities filing issued on Monday disclosed that Ms. Clinton, 31, is now a director of the company, whose portfolio of Web sites includes the Daily Beast, CollegeHumor and Match.com. It also publishes Newsweek magazine."

Founder was a goy adopted by jews and later killed by the jews. I'm not kikebart apologist, but Andrew was pretty good, even if bluepilled on the jews.

They're just trolls leading the alt-right down a merry path.

Breitbart was confirmed kike'd a long time ago.

They are pushing a shitskin for leader of UKIP for God's sake

Breitbart WAS MADE BY JEWS

By Hadas Gold
| 10/24/16 11:54 PM EDT
| Updated 10/24/16 11:33 PM EDT

huh gold huh. wonder what kind of origin that name has

Kikebart is useful for a few things:
That's about it.

Bannon is great, but Breitbart coordinated with the Clintons.

Breitbart has been controlled opposition from the jump.

_Never_ _trust_ any journalism site aside from drudge.com and @realDonaldTrump this election. Anything else is kike owned hardcore shilling for Hillary.

This. We need to win at any cost.

good that breitbart's cred is tanked, they're controlled op anyway

No, the founder was a goy who was adopted by jews, then converted to judaism and forward the jewish agenda.

If he was murdered (which is unlikely) it would have been on Obongo's behalf, not world jewry, and one of the few good things that King Nigger can be credited with.

Retarded goyim like you who support Kikebart are the useful idiots, not the jews who manipulate you.

This

What's it going to take to tank infowars, now? The normie conspiracy sphere has skyrocketed and their audience is barely aware of alt-kikery.

Don't fall for this CTR d&c shit.

Breitbart might be shit but sometimes they're quite right.

Who cares what they do to that faggot?

Infowars is pure gatekeeping. Lure the normies in with some good stuff about the 'elites', but the elites turn out to be nazis/illuminati.

"Pro-Trump" means factual I'm guessing.

Nah, that's not how it works.

He's honorary though

Breitbart is useful to us until it is no longer useful

So until 9th of November?

/thread

Wew! Is that a genuine A. Wyatt Mann image? I know he stops by here from time to time. If so, it's cool that he's adopting our memes and putting his own genuine artistic spin on them.

polite sage for shit thread, aside from the post to which I'm responding.

I stopped reading bergbart after goobergate

While I still agree with this is something to be concerned of, there's a slim chance Pence is becoming red-pilled. Only reason I say this is because right before Trump's Gettysburg address, Pence gave a speech mentioned a portion of a Regan quote along the lines of:
In some ways this could be seen as calling out Israel, although he likely just meant DC.

Still this is worded in a way that's certainly open to interpretation. I've also noticed significantly less Israel pandering from both these two more recently.

Steve Bannon is the former host of breitbart radio and former executive chairman at breitbart. He is now Trumps campaign coordinator.
Is there a divide within breitbart between the clickbait faggots and the hard line policy guys?

Drudge isn't that great. You may as well call Kikebart honorary. Serves a purpose, but to trust him is foolish.

Yeah, that's an AWM version of an existing meme that was done after a special request by a board regular. There's a color version, too … and here's a few other similar meme reworkings done by request:

… and here's one more along with variations on the theme.

this thread

I see lots of Record Correcting in this thread

this kike

Pic related. They're both enemies. Kikebart more so because they're judas goats who mislead people who might otherwise wind up on the far-right, while nothing of value is lost with outlets like Politico.

You faggots are trying to hard.