NOTICE TO ALL CALIFAGGOTS

Just figured I'd alert my fellow future bottom of the ocean dwellers that today is the last day you can register to vote.

YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT IF YOU'RE A MORON AND HAVEN'T DONE IT YET

registertovote.ca.gov/

If they don't have your signature on record, print the pdf, sign it, and mail it in tomorrow and I think it should be fine unless postoffice paco is feeling brave

I don't want to blackpill, but in california the only voting that matters is local. The state is too heavily biased in favor of the dems, and its a winner take all state for the electoral college.

Everyone should register to vote on the propositions though. There is a lot at stake this year on that front.

There's a lot on the ballot, so be sure to vote. It would also be nice to get the Trump number up high enough to cause some shakenings.

Yeah, guess it's like any other state: pozzed in high density areas, Trump signs everywhere else. Definitely read up on the propositions. Gotta get local, lads.

It will help to increase the popular vote number if he decides to contest a rigged election, at least.

That's true too, I forgot. Every vote counts, don't stay home faggots.

California
is like

reddit: the state

Long Beach isn't quite as cucked as I expected, so that's good at least.
Anyone got tips on the Senate choice?

30 minutes left

Sanchez made racially insensitive remarks about indians. The other one is a san fransisco kike faggot who's solution to every problem is to make a government task force with "justice" in the name. No good options tbh, but sanchez might embarass the left more.

filthy sanchez it is

last bump, 3 minutes left

If anything remember to vote out that (((Feinstien))) cunt.

please tell me she isn't running again

California has one good church. Everything else is obviously good to go up in flames.

Already registered. If you can vote, do it. Even if you're in a commiefucked state like mine. I'm doing it, despite being in the most pozzed state in the USA.

Two reasons to vote:
1) So your vote isn't the one that mattered
2) So you can say you actually voted for Trump when he wins. Otherwise, you're a lazy faggot and you don't get to share in the glory of his victory.

My first time voting. Make it yours.

Just imagine what it must feel live to have voted for Brexit.

scientology?

We have to wait two years to get rid of that old fucking hag kike traitor.

Wow they are really covering both bases there.

Filling out mail ballot now.

Dog bless ameriga.

independent fundamental baptist. This guy is a close friend of pastor anderson

At least we can get lmao weed legal fucking finally. Actually some of the measures are pretty interesting this year, it's worth it to vote on those.

Also LB here. Place is pozzed AF what are you talking about?

https:// en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Beach,_California

Dont worry, I registered months ago when I went to get food stamps :)

Just popping in to reiterate what this guy said.

A lot of our propositions and initiatives are very important. So register and vote for that shit. And throw a Trump vote in there while you're at it.

He won't win the state, but every percentage point higher will piss off these faggots more than anything else.

Vote Sanchez because if Harris leaves her current position an even worse cunt takes over. Sanchez and Harris both suck, but there's greater repercussions with Harris winning.

Bumpo.