RWDS

RWDS

This is what my local squad will be wearing November 9th.

What about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

mememagicshop.com/

unsavoryagents.com/?projects=the-deplorable
rightwing-deathsquads.com/patch.html
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD
freewebstore.org/just-the-base
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army#Army_intervention
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludlow_Massacre
breachbangclear.com/ptsd-fakers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Noice

But what happens when the current year changes?

And when will those be back in stock you fucking shill?

I hope they're in stock because I just bought two.

What are you sliding?

Sliding up your mom's vaginal canal.

im voting trump too faggot but if it comes down to bloodshed i wont be wearing a maga hat like some normie tier memelord.

Thanks for the information. Forwarded to my supervisor, Agent Silvershekle.

fuck yourself normie normalfag faggot youre not in a secret club anymore this shits been taken over by election fagging cancer

Nice patches.

nice >reddit spacing

I am not redditor idiot.

then why do you use >reddit spacing
cuckchan?

No it make the reading easier. Sage to prevent derailing the thread.

This is the all time worst meme ever created by Holla Forums

niggers have their day of the rope every other day
trump supporters get beat up every single rally
leftists fire bomb their enemies

The right-wing makes memes XD about how *someday* we will do something in real life

DUDE RWDS LMAO

Did you not know a thing about Hillary?

Too Ritalin-addled to read single spaced text? nice >reddit spacing you massive faggot.

Stop using and defending the use of >reddit spacing

nice >reddit spacing

This. Eye-rape text format must go. From now on, filter all reddit-spacers. If the standard didn't exist before, it'll be enforced now.

You're busy tonight, hitting every thread at the top of the catalog with your kill yourself spoiler faggot schtick.

Shut the fuck up, this guy doesn't contribute anything to threads but calling out "reddit spacing". And sound like a giant faggot, so why am I even talking to you.

Falling to D&C tactic. This is what the jews wanted so shut up you stupid chaims!!! I have been typing like this way.

What store?

Moonman, nice.

mememagicshop.com/

wew

doit

is that your store? if so can we get a proper RWDS patch?

preferably something rectangular to put on the chest/back velco of a plate carrier rather than all these circle patches

Will you be packing heat to go along with you nice patches and reddit spacing?

Spoiler faggot is reported.

Not mine, I found it on /k/.

Who here is in the 20s and still goes door to door trick or treating?

So does this store ship to the UK?

Could we get templates that could be printed out for iron ons/taken to local shops to be made please? I would much rather do this shit my self locally under a false name w/ cash, then my vista to some one/thing I don't know/trust/ .

Prints out too correct size from image with transparent background Thank you

staples.com/HP-C6049A-White-Creative-Expressions-Paper-8-1-2-W-x-11-L-12-Pack/product_384735

Where did you get this or make it?

This is the patch I want.

Now I want a spooky Ougi patch

Thought those were happy merchants from the catalog

slightly disappointed

Those are cool.

Hillary should never have given you that name, that's like failing psychological warfare 101, you never give your enemies a common identity they can use to band together. I have kind of a phobia of retards, hence why I'm very worried about a Hillary president.

Her brand of idiocy has a way of seeping along til it reaches the arse end of the world, which is where I live, so you American fucks better go hard with your gnarly as patches and put your foot where it needs to go to stop the shit from spraying out

Thanks for using a phrase which immediately identifies you as one of the Heimbach/Firestarter malign encouragement shills.

Primer:
There is an organized group of persons, almost certainly in the pocket of British and American, actually, let's say in the pocket of "Five eyes" security services, who have for months been attempting to lure young men of the right, into doxing themselves through making contact with "local actions groups."

"National Action" is a prime example of such a Kosher security service front-group.

Do what you like lads but consider some good advice from someone who has been involved with "real life" nationalist groups.

Steer clear as fuck from these agents.

"Boots and banners" are a relic of the 70s and 80s, marches serve no purpose. The war is online but these people want to know who you are, so they use a variety of manipulation tactics including shame, peer-pressure and astroturfing to herd you into a contact situation.

Here is a video demonstrating a classic example; one of the main shills (with documented ties to Heimbach and National Action) urging the abandonment of encrypted communications, to be replaced with postal communications to your home address.

(just in case I didn't make it clear enough)
OP is not a "member" of any "local squad", he is an agent who is using cheaply printed material to give the impression of a grass roots organization.

Sometimes these groups will publish photographs of video of their "local activism" but pay attention, their numbers never increase, the same individuals are present every time and, despite asking YOU to show your faces, all but the main leaders remain hidden behind their stupid looking skull masks.

You will find the world you've built burn, chaim.

Hey NSA.

Reminder this is an actuL NSA shill trying to discredit trying the traitors for their crimes.

Note how scared they are of repurcussion they'll pretend to be the ideology they fear so much online and then posting it as if it proves their case (muh firestarter, ran by this kike himself)

he's legit

MAGA!

you might aswell turn in your arms and LARP uniforms on your own.

I wanna buy one but I don't trust this. What if it is a fucking honey pot.

Hey Shekelsteinsilverburg

What if it did happen?

I hope you get raped by a pack of Syrians

merely stating the facts, hun.

It won't. Some random symbolic occupation of a ranch is about the closest they will get to "muh civil war".

What facts?

You are not helpful. The world don't want Hillary to be president. Clearly she is too dangerous to be trusted.

t. Aussie.

The fact that right wing burgers talk about uprisings and preventing ethnic flooding of their country as well as hanging the liberal traitors since more than 70 years without actually doing something.

Europe is the same, so I'm not gonna judge. Just merely pointing out all the LARPing.

Oh I agree, that much. But now even the most brainwashed fucks are seeing what is happening it is something.

Call me if that happens. Right now, an Alien invasion that orbital strikes all niggers is statistically more probable than a burger uprising.

2/10 nuMale Xmas, at least its clever to show how fucked we are in the long run

Why not WW3 ? Its more possible than CW2 and ruskies are already prepping for it.

What about the Russo-USA war?

Not gonna happen. The kikes may rattle some war rhetoric but the're not risking getting glassed. Remember, kikes want to rule over the goyim, not kill themselves.

The war between US and Russia is already ongoing in the form of proxy wars like in Syria.

Anglo-Kikes are going to step on chink dick next, as they are heavily expanding and gaining autonomy from western markets.

Oh please please please can we have one of these?

Anyone dissuading anons from arming up is cointelpro shill tier. Go gas yourself you nervous as fuck libshits.

right wing death squads

Why Holla Forums? There are yanks across the USA are prepping so I can't see how can they dissuade them from rising. Hillary said 4 minutes nuke and made everyone paranoid then militia bloom even prettier.

What's your point?
are you saying OP is trying to "one of us" with naming the picture? tbh fam I've renamed pics like that.

is that the new meta?

it's an improved version of the Sabo logo. OP (or whoever) removed the jew cancer stick

unsavoryagents.com/?projects=the-deplorable

A guy on /k/ made them and they're already sold out. I missed out too. Supposedly a different guy was going to do a different batch but he never did.

I bought two, I figured a honeypot would have a better website design.

Where'd you get that radio pocket?

just google a custom patch shop and send them the pic you want made

I would but you have to do large batches. Most shops won't do a single patch. A batch costs about $200. You could recoup the cost by selling the batch and keeping a few for yourself though.

I'm not saying it's the Army but it's the Army

As soon as all the judges arent jews anymore…

7.62 Tactical. They havent paid their hosting bill so their website is offline right now

Drone wars, user. Niggerdeath from the skies.

Behind every user is 18-35 years of development. That's the accrual of knowledge, skill and moar importantly – the ability to discern bullshit. To have Moonman's isolated squads move from the hinterlands where they nest to the conflict regions of their local shitskin run junta-village would mean sacrificing the lives of their loved ones, homes, and everything that's taken aforementioned 18-35 years to develop.
No one ought be in a rush to toss all that away for something that we've taken this long in preparing.
This is the problem – our strength is our fractured semi-anonymity and with it, our individual authority. What we lack is any strategy. And because we are presumably white men who have socially evolved and adapted to surviving to pass along our genes to a successful brood of white children, we'd be fools to blindly move in force.
Until a marshal can both form a discrete strategy (not something flooky like 'kill all the kikes' – that's an effect, not a strategy) and rally the like-minded, we're left in a permanent cycle of circling round and round until someone either gets a.) so fed up he or she acts independently and with limited effect or b.) gives up and becomes despondent.
We need a general. Trump looks like he might be up for the job or know someone who is. If that fails, I foresee us going round-and-round for an eternity.

you can do a whole bunch online for only about $40-$70

Where?

i dont have any cool shit so im just gonna write
GTK
RWN
OP IS A FAGGOT
on my back.

If any Holla Forums sees that, you're good. 10/10

He is right, America is the most cucked nation on Earth

DEPLORABLE TBH

Americans have the most freedom to overthrow their corrupt oligarchic government that sells their ancestral homelands to the arabs and floods their current land with spics and niggers
and not a single shot is fired in retaliation
I wouldnt be surprised if the USA has Sweden tier media control about how many white american girls are raped by spics, niggers and muslims and americans have no idea

Nice,ordered one :)

They do. It's a lot of raping, news is about rappers.

No we certainly do, in many respects I bet it's worse than some European countries

thats sad
you were supposed to be better than us

It's like that supposed soviet saying, "Americans actually believe their propaganda"
It's not really surprising given that the US is currently the main base for jews and cultural marxism

w2c?

Crawling in my skinnnnnnnn

rightwing-deathsquads.com/patch.html

Those have been sold out for months and the guy isn't making more.

richfag here. you guys want some? I can put in a batch order.

Hell yeah

Here's the original image the first guy used.

FUCK

If this guy doesnt come through ill have to make some batches after the election. Got some money tied up in Trump betting, if we win, can cash out shekels and start an Amazon shop to sell patches and stickers through. Would be sick to get basically a free one of every patch and sticker i can think of.

We are

KEK check out the about us page, to their website.

user who made pic related here, I said I'll be rerunning with the new version as soon as JewTube paid me up my shekels.

Please don't steal my shekels, worked hard for this and plan on using the money to make more and get a store going for Holla Forums shit.

They'll be out by early November.

Also please disregard the shitfest going on with my layers, I got lazy and completely gave up on properly organizing them.

pic related is another thing I've got going. Might make a whole card deck for Holla Forums.

You've made some good progress on the Kek card, user.

The Moonman one is next on my to-do list.

We don't want the new version, it's a /k/ specific patch for kfags. We want the Holla Forums patch.

Some of these might reasonably be worked into patches as well. Think about it.

By new I meant properly scaled and vectored with a better adjusted face.

Holla Forums gets their patch, /k/ also gets theirs. But Holla Forums first.

Also, FWIW, would really like it if someone would take the Happy Merchant and make that into a patch of some sort. 1st Shekel Brigade or some shit like that. Sadly, I lack the imagination.

I made some attempts over the summer.

Wearing them around town is fine but if you were planning to go anywhere near the polls, check your state laws to see if it's allowed.

I'd like to be wearing a lapel pin of the MAGA lion. I don't know where to buy one, though.

As of now, I'll be wearing my MAGA hat, Trump Pence shirt, and my Trump campaign volunteer pin.

Don't remember if Op Sec ever ran this one…

Op sec had pic 3 up, but he's sold out atm, dunno if he's restocking.

Those are some well made patches user.

I saw someone a month or two back who posted that they had a shit ton of lion pins, not patches, and I've been trying to find some. It'd be great to wear a suit which isn't often.

Thanks for the patch idea, though. I could wear that on my winter jacket.

Correction: It'd be great for when I wear a suit.

Dunno what store that'd be, but here's the pastebin, have a blast.

pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

The letters are off. Mainly the Holla Forums bit.

That's only because I've put them on the pathline of the circle.

They'll look just fine when embroidered.

I have two of these but I'm too much of a pussy to stitch them on any of my coats.

Ah ok, BTW some people were saying the 4 inch patch was too big and 3.50 to 3.75 is the sweet spot size-wise.

(HH)
Hitler reminds you that most antifa are mentally retarded and wouldn't recognize the Dark Sun anyway.

On 4/k/? I read that, I just didn't reply because of a lengthy 2 week ban after calling for a DDoS

Why do you want to associate yourself with Jews? You a Jew?

Instead of 2016 it should say current year.

Ah ok, good! BTW some people were saying the 4 inch patch was too big. They're saying the sweet spot is 3.50 to 3.75 size-wise.

I like the patch on the very left. Can I buy that anywhere?

(checked)
Where are all you of you buying these?

nvm i read opened the image and saw the link

The Fuhrer must have looked down and smiled just now

Jesus loves you user

WEW

Where can I get third pic Mac Tonight patch?

Make the octopus green and I'll buy two

They're sold out again, you can ask the guy if he is going to do a 3rd (or greater?) run

freewebstore.org/just-the-base

Its a patch, not an official emblem, retard. Its not as if every division patch doesnt have it's country's flag on it.

Is that an actual plate carrier?

For the love of Kek please hurry up and please ship to Bongland also.

The thing about civil war fags is they almost all have the same fantasy storyline:

The most important scene of the narrative is the first part. Most (damn near all) wannabe revolutionaries want that unquestionable moral righteousness. They want to be the good guys, through and through. They can't get it through their heads that the death squads come AFTER the populace becomes a threat to the government, not before.

People who actually want a civil war need to come to terms with the fact that this comes with doing some morally questionable shit. Bombs are gonna need to go off. Low ranking officials are going to need to be assassinated. Historic sites are going to need to be desecrated. Innocents are going to need to die.
The ones who will actually start a revolution are going to need to be ready to be the bad guys. They're going to need to bait the government into unleashing the death squads. Because only then will the patriots take up arms.

I'll be shipping internationally, so no worries.

NEET has already mentioned he'll be doing reruns on it.

Good point.

These shills pop up in every RWDS thread.

Where will you be selling the Holla Forums patches once they're produced?

That's one nice basket. Do you make any clip ons? My sewing skills are absolute shit.

On Holla Forums?

I don't have any site set up or anything, so I'll probably just have people e-mail me, once it gets rolling I'll have a site.

You'll probably spot me shilling my crap at some point.

The military has an enormously strong hierarchical structure. Considering the strong psychological effects and cognitive dissonance that will occur when doing stuff against their moral beliefs, their minds will come up with counter arguments on why what they´re doing is justified. In the past this was always either "Befehl ist befehl!!" or patriotism ("defending the homeland").

When the latter falls, the first will most likely fall as well. Resulting in strong defection.

lol no.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army#Army_intervention

Don't take me wrong, i'm not saying it can't happen. But to commit atrocities (for the non-psychopathic person), you have to distance yourself from the atrocity. Meaning, from your perspective, it shouldn't appear as an atrocity. But either as a necessary evil, or not an evil at all.

For humans to indiscriminately kill humans, the perpetrator has to stop seeing the victims as humans. He has to emotionally distance himself from them.

I find it extremely unlikely that the US armed forces would reach that state of mind when putted against their own country. Especially because the ones they're probably up against are the same ones they politically align with.

The military is full of psychopaths, they are more than willing to burn American women and children to alive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludlow_Massacre

Psychopaths dont fare well when having to follow authority. Instead, they're impulsive, manipulative, feel neither sympathy nor remorse; in short they're Hillary Clinton.

The sheer fact that the amount of vets experiencing PTSD speaks against the notion that the army is littered with psychopaths.

Ofcourse, you'll find more than a few of these examples where the army was given the order to slaughter civilians. The entire Vietnam war is a prime example. Where the tactic to stop the spread communism was by killing the entire populace.

However, this was often done knowing two things. The portrayed picture of "good versus evil" combined with a lack of evidence/information countering the status quo.

Today, this is not the case anymore. Virtually everyone is connected through social media; and thereby have received a relatively far better informational diet. The propaganda nowadays just is in a far weaker position than it was in the past.

You do realize that is just a way to get more gibs?

You do realize the media was largly against Vietnam? Social media isnt going to change a thing other than the speed of information.

lol wut? just like faceberg promoting fake news stories and going against right wing media?

It is in a far stronger position today than it ever was being you can easily silence voices which dont agree with your viewpoint. Even here on 8pol look at the mods deleting, bump locking and post locking threads they dont like.

PTSD is a very real thing, and it is very common among soldiers. But as the case with almost everything, fricking borderline feminists misrepresent it as usual.

At first they very much weren't. It was only after the elites decided that the costs exceded the profits that the media did a 180 turn. This later was interpreted as "the media are against the elite!". But the takeover of the media was already complete long before the vietnam war started.

Hey, i'm not saying it's perfect. But the very fact that we're having this discussion, and the fact that people on other media (e.g. reddit and facebook) are having this discussion, shows that the wall is crumbling.

In the past, people didn't realise they were being receiving propaganda. Today, now that people are finally starting to see it, they believe that propaganda has actually increased. It hasn't. It is just that we finally see how bad it actually is.

no, just claims for gibs are
breachbangclear.com/ptsd-fakers/

and even then a good deal of the time its the first time someone has had to deal with reality. i've watched a couple family members die. i dont go running around asking people to feel sorry for me about it.

lol wut

you pretty much were.

People have been having these discussions since time immortal. The only difference now is that it is far easier to hear what you want and ignore other viewpoints.

god youre delusional

The expression is "time immemorial"

If the media actually reported about crimes against Whites, all you would see on the news 24/7 was an endless stream of Black and Brown criminals and White victims. Instead, the (((media))) rarely ever reports these crimes, and when they do, they deliberately don't mention the races involved.

The VA actually gave my father PTSD once. He then went to some competent physicians and got it taken care of. He's fine now. I must say though, the VA is incompetent in every way. Part of it is all the niggers. The VA hospitals I've been two have about 50% nigger employees.

Polite sage for off topic

Just got this in the mail

HYPE

You must be really really good at IM.

Shekels are shekels, user. I'll be using jude money to make Holla Forums shit.

You're not shekeling enough if you're getting anything less than $5000 per month from an Israeli corporation.

Is 1k okay?

Get outta here goy, that's hardly any judengeld.

We are. In fact, you should be stealth raiding some mudslime gun caches so your countrymen get armed too.

I want a pepe the frog badge for my uniform.

This is the absolute best badge I want it. Where to get?

I need a rectangular shoulder patch myself.

Damn judging by that post I should take note of who is promoting flat-Earth bullshit on /fringe/ and study them all.

However, they're doing my work for me, if they are calling us to get violent. The worst thing we can do is be pacifist cucks.

NSA's joke is to keep the white man asleep and ignorant and scared; to keep him from ever revolting, from ever actually fighting. They want us to do anything but fight.

I want although I'm not sure how I'd pay for it.

Are you based in Canada? Maybe I can just visit you, if you are in Ontario, and buy patches directly from you?

sauce on those patches?

i want

Why is it white on a black background? The black sun is supposed to be black.

8 of diamonds with "path of light" written diagonally in red, clipped onto my clothes/armor or hat/helmet

anyone have the image?
it's obscure enough that only people from here will recognize it. and maybe alphabets

We don't talk about it

I was told there was patch shilling to be done

Very nice

This is the only uniform I need, user.

Nah, don't worry, the black guys are just the servers.

GO GET THE TURKEY NIGGER!

How do I just make one of these myself? I'm too paranoid to buy.

Torrent adobe illustrator
use a vpn while you torrent so you dont get caught btw

I generally would agree with you (sinead is obvious, don't know about others because I don't care) but
RWDS
does not equal firestarter.

That said, OP is a fag.

Why the fuck does no one remember this? I swear that redteam shit is just to make anons complacent.
t. former zogbot