We're passing levels of cuckoldry

What is this? White SJWs are now calming they know black culturals better than actual blacks. Will they start censoring black entertainment in the name of knowing better than them soon?
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/boo-madea-halloween-beats-jack-reacher-box-office/story?id=43016317

Holy shit lol

Seeing that you're a cuck and that you are knowledgeable with cuck news OP

I believe you

You think this is weird? Here's a song by Whites encouraging niggers to stop calling themselves niggers since nigger is a white man's word made up to degrade black brothers. The band is Swedish btw

i like to think of egalitarianism as a ploy to get genetically inferior humans to grandstand their inferiority, and therein reduce their chances of reproduction, and ultimately improving the gene pool.

Something about whites not understanding the "B***k" culture and trying to "twist et up on uh nigguh". Could rev up some nogposting saddles and sperg out on them nu-males.

I thought that was razorcuck at first

Have they done a Brad Tries on BBC yet?

There a lot of brad jones in Springfield. That's a very common name.

Why are you sliding this board and trying to fuck with Brad Jones?

I doubt it him

No shit

Why do "niggas" hate the letter r so much?

Who cares.
Go back to 4cuck.

We can use this to turn niggers on Nu-males

the guy in that video looks super jewish

The eternal swede strikes again.

There's nothing an SJW hates more than a minority who doesn't toe the line.

These guys are nitwits if they expected anything more. Not even going to watch this vid because they don't deserve the shekels.

My black mate made me watch a Tyler Perry film last week actually while I was chilling out on the Saturday with some freinds, I thought it was pretty funny for negro humour mainly because (like humour should) it took the piss out of the shitty thing that is black culture.

When he put on a "live sketch" I turned the fuck off though and it stopped being funny, it felt like a sitcom instead and I can't stand things with interactive audiences like this because they can't progress without whooping from the crowd every five seconds.

lel

Breaking News: SJW condemns other person for 'problematic' attitudes!

Wait, our reporters on the scene are telling us there's more coming! Yes… Uh huh, well, we've just been informed that the person in question said that blacks do not, in fact, know better than whites and should just act like they do. Shocking, and utterly unforeseen events here at Portland, Oregon tonight… More news at 6!

They don't hate it, they just have refined tastes and like to move it around. Like in the word shrimp pronounced "skrimps" by niggers. They just thought " Oh boy, this word sure could use a k and an R" and changed language.

Brad Jones is a cucked faggot who is not only pro-Hillary, but was raised by a lesbian mother.

A lesbian single mother who raised him to be a feminist atheist. Not even kidding

Ghetto gang cultural is a thing

Fuck yes, remove that degenerate nigger shit

They also hate using th, hence pronouncing "erf" instead of "earth"

Someone needs to show them this video

So you are telling us to raid Brad?

Yes, they're insane OP, were you unaware of this? They have no selfawareness or identity which is how they fell for Commie Jew bullshit.

Wouldn't that turn blacks against SJWs ?