Fuck npr jew propaganda

I have another npr blog post. The (((lugenpresse))) at it again with talking with (((jonah goldberg))) for the cuck perspective and cokie roberts for the libshit perspective.

In talking about trumps important Gettysburg speech they ridiculed him for starting off the speech by talking about sueing the women who made accusations against him. He had some policy discussion, some good points some bad points, but he "keeps doing this to himself", shooting himself in the foot. He might have got people to listen bit doggoneit he they just cant.

So they spend 5 minutes talking about how they're not going to talk about all substantive policy issues trump is bringing up. Meanwhile i just finished watching, and he doesnt bring up the womens sexual harassment accusations until 20 minutes in to a 45 minute speech and he talks about it for less time than never trump kikeberg and roberts did on the air.

NPR SHOULD NOT GET PUBLIC MONEY

feel free to sags into oblivion; pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q7tSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping once to vent

A slide is being prepared.

I listen to NPR during my commute, I recommend it to anyone that wants to listen directly to what our Jewish overlords want us to think.

This tbh. NPR is revolting kike propaganda and hard to tolerate for long, but it's kind of fun to hear the hosts blather on about either trivial or hardcore POZ content with the knowledge that they're presenting it as "impartial, because we're publicly funded :^) :^)"

I remember once driving home from my parents' house on Christmas Eve some years back. Not knowing any better at the time, I put on NPR thinking I would hear typical news reporting. Instead, what I was "treated" to was a special program on how Jews "celebrate" Christmas Eve by eating fucking Chinese food, since most everything else is closed. Do we also need to know what Zoroastrians do during Eid?

They're outnumbered by Protestants, Catholics, and I think even Atheists and Muslims at this point. They're two percent of the population, and the rest of us need to hear about what they do on our holiday that they don't give a flying fuck about.

The government actually gives them money to broadcast kike propaganda and piss on the culture of the rest of the country.

What I hate most about NPR is how they have to present the latest poor dumb nigger/illegal spic/oppressed faggot sob story every Friday, and how they'll have "fair and balanced" discussions on the latest stories purportedly presenting left wing, right wing, and center, when in reality it's just a far leftist, liberal, and cuckservative kvetching about how racist Trump is.

This. NPR drives me up the fucking wall.

> No user coworker, I don't fund my ideological enemies.

Bask in the gloriously awkward atmosphere.

I'm such an asshole, and I love it.
Had a hard time not including "I'm not a cuck" but I know when to hide my powerlevel :^)

NPR: a bunch of elitist jews telling a bunch of middle class whites why they should care about a bunch of ghetto blacks.

NPR gets butthurt about once a year because of the regulations of being a public broadcast, then swiftly realize if they lose Fed money they will sink faster than their dead-end anachronism of a broadcast media.

archive.is/Q7tSk

That was right in the middle of the recession post housing bubble. NPR survived thanks to a Dem congress who all voted to keep them. Lucky Jews that day, but their time will come.

Their (((membership drive))) is going on now i believe. I feel like calling their d'nation lines just to tell them they are hacks and that i would pay money to take their propaganda off the air.

All they do is suck money the form of taxes. Those "donations" are just pre-tax dollars from pot-taking, Bolshevik lesbian couples. Then NPR mixes it all in with their huge NEA grants, launders it in inner-city methadone clinics, and pumps it right back out to pro-abortion super-PACs. And what do they produce? Totebags and the purest for of ZOG conditioning known to man. If someone concentrated the essense of one episode of All Things Considered into a powdered form by sniffing one line, just one line, a healthy human male would have his foreskin fall off, his nose enlarge, and develop an intense craving for the destruction of his race.

I have the local NPR radio station office just down the street from my apartment. These people are the scum of the earth.

Phrases like this keep bringing me back to Holla Forums.

>reddit spacing
you should stop

>Reddit derailing
you should not have started

Don't format like that and you won't get called a faggot. very simple. Assimilate or die.

can confirm its the same in texas

This reddit spacing shit is really out of hand here.

what

reddit

spacing?

you

mean

this?

go back to 4chon niggercommunistkikefaggot

>using >reddit spacing to "triger autists"
hello, freech.

I cringe every time i listen to public radio. It's so fake and artificial and they hide their blatant agenda behind big words. Filterman had them figured a long time ago.
One internet to the person who posts the clip of him ranting about NPR.

I have never been a reddit user and have used spacing like this for many many years on chan sites. You are a D&C shill and need to be gassed.

I can only take so much. At a certain point I will go postal.

NRP is litterally on 7 fucking radio stations where I am on FM radio. Fucking 7. And we only have so many stations to pick from.
Fucking. 7.

Jesus Christ it is fucking nauseating.
It used to make me angry listening to now, now it's just absurdly humorous to me. My God how anyone can take that audio diarrhea as merit is beyond me.

Whenever my girlfriend Please no bully is with me on a Sunday Drive she will flick in "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" on our way to a hiking spot.

Mentally I check out. I even imagine myself going to through Holla Forums threads internally, start thinking about what a fashy sock draw would look like and how I would organize it.

Last year I did let the mask slip, when they attempted to shoehorn some "Refugees are great we need to help!" propaganda in the middle of a relatively vanilla program. I went on a full anti mudslime anti globalist anti kike rant and she changed the program and pouted.

I told her that if pro-refugee marxist faggot kike puppets would stop being themselves than I wouldn't get so angry, because it matters, all of it matters.

Hike was cool, picked some wildflowers for my lady and saw a Roadrunner chasing butterflies.

This will be my only defense of NPR.

Classical music and slow jazz. This has prevented me ripping people out of their vehicles and giving them tire iron surgery at least 100 times.

It is propaganda refined down to a science. Our overlords have invested a lot of money into the research and development of propaganda this level.

I have an "excellent goy" tier friend who listens to NPR nonstop. I love listening to it with him on the radio, guessing what his opinion will be, then asking him how he felt. These people are indoctrinated to a T

fucking lugenpresse

Has anyone listened to the world service's coverage of the South African ANC? it's hilarious to listen to them try to get three niggers in a call and talk politics and reform.

Jazz is more kike shit tbh. The ONLY good thing i will say about npr, keeping in mind i despise them, is Car Talk. I would pay to listen to archived episodes of that show if i weren't sure the money would be going to fund the disenfranchisement of our people.

Uh oh. I have some potentially bad news for you user. You must be very vigilant to look for the warning signs, and be prepared to abandon ship without regret.

If your girlfriend is desiring to slurp up the "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" inoculate-the-goyim-with-brain-rot meme syrup, then chances are good that this is just the tip of the iceberg and she is getting a lot more of this kind of direct-to-brain propaganda produced by the same ilk. The fact that she even knows about, and seeks out, this ho hum radio show is telling. She probably listens to the station a LOT more than once a week, and probably has also happily hop-skipped outside of the radio medium to seek out NPR and Public Radio International's wholesome assortment of "edutainment" podcasts that are loaded with propaganda. It is really bad stuff folks, really bad, believe me.

Speaking from tragic experience (I may say more on this later, but can't say too much because, user, I am user too), every minute that your girlfriend listens to NPR or any of that other material is a minute of her brainwashing, and it will not end well for you. She will eventually cause the disintegration of your relationship that will materialize a bit at a time by, for example, causing her to feel a stronger loyalty to siding with the nogs, refugees, homos, transfats, yids, neutered males, basically, any set of individuals that does not contain YOU and other non-effeminate straight cis h'white males, etc., and far less loyalty to you during every transaction between the two of you. Over time, she will learn to disagree with your world view in its entirety, and your relationship will die as a result of a thousand cuts. There will probably be two or three major happenings in your relationship where she will not stand by you when you need it most and will actively take the side of the opposition. For example, some day some upstanding gentleman of the dark chocolate variety tries to start a fight with you while you are pumping gas because BLM and you are a honkey, you tell him to "fuck off nigger and leave me alone or I'm calling the cops," and your girlfriend gives you the cold shoulder because you said the n-word to a Person of Crime. By taking a stand against the refugee propaganda, you have probably already outed yourself as one of the penile oppressors that are trying to take control of a strong independent wymin's power process and right to feel in charge.

It's tragic, really. Women are so drawn in to this drivel. I had the luxury of watching every episode of Sex and the City back in the day because my gf at the time was into it. At the time, I had no idea that it was kike propaganda; I thought it was just the natural (as opposed to artificial) progression of womens' roles in society. Now I look back and cringe. Especially when I think of all of les friendly merchants that proliferated through the show, and how many of the anti-white/anti-culture themes that are explored on Holla Forums made significant appearances throughout the series. Facepalm dot jpeg.

But the beautiful thing is that, if you can wake a person up CAN'T WAKE UP some people, and women tend to be resistant to awakening due to their propensity for groupthing and other factors, then they can suddenly reflect on the sum total of all of their experiences and realize that they have been lied to and manipulated all along. That shocking realization that they were manipulated, betrayed, and successfully preyed upon due to their naivete and willingness to be tolerant and progressive can be a formative moment in their lives. It is blowback, and with any luck, it will have teeth.

Summary

Have you ever read Fahrenheit 451? Your girlfriend could be Millie (complete with the little radio in her ear that perpetually transmits propaganda into her vulnerable brain):

Mildred "Millie" Montag is Guy Montag's wife. She is addicted to sleeping pills, absorbed in the shallow dramas played on her "parlor walls" (flat-panel televisions), and indifferent to the oppressive society around her. She is described in the book as "thin as a praying mantis from dieting, and her flesh like white bacon." Despite her husband's attempts to break her from the spell society has on her, Mildred continues to be shallow and indifferent. After Montag scares her friends away by reading Dover Beach i.e. what you just did by speaking out against one of NPR's sacred cows (among which Moloch makes an appearance) and unable to live with someone who has been hoarding books posting on Holla Forums, owning funs, voting non-Democrat, speaking your mind, doing or saying ANYTHING that contradicts the various narratives that they push through their various outlets, ""Mildred betrays Montag by reporting him to the firemen and abandoning him"" i.e. your relationship will end son.

I advise you to be very vigilant to find out the extent of her exposure to this stuff. If she is just now being indoctrinated, you must find some other medium to distract her from the bad stuff and, over time, instill in her the idea that the bad stuff really was not so great after all. (If you point at the radio and sperg out, then she will rebel like a spoiled daddy's girl and that will not end well for you.) If the indoctrination is non-superficial, you better cut off the relationship now. For bonus points, tell her that you are gay or cite some other plausible piece of the progressive agenda.

It sucks, like 66% of NPR is good classical and baroque music with some interesting segments, but I have to drown out the 33% that's political propaganda and such. We need our own NPR: National Populist Radio

This although the political propaganda is at least 50% if not more, especially in recent years.