PROOF THAT O'KEEFE IS A HYPE-MASTER FAGGOT

[x-posted to CuckChan]

On Sunday, O'Keefe retweeted Paul Joseph Watson, who in turn asked about a Hillary racist video dropping "tomorrow," i.e., Monday. In his tweet, Watson also linked to an article making the same point. Here's that Watson tweet:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/790245731881873410

So why the fuck would James O'Keefe retweet this? Answer: Because he's a hype-master faggot who doesn't understand the dynamics of this election and thinks Hillary's soft supporters give a flying fuck about FEC technicalities and Creamer creaming his pants.

It's only James "Qweef" O'Keefe who's got enough autism to think her campaign is going to end via the political equivalent of an overdue library book. My prediction: His pussy farts will continue, and it will just be Foval and Creamer the whole way. The racist video, if it even exists, will amount to Foval saying something like blacks who support Trump are running their own plantation – hell, even that is probably too much sensationalism for the likes of the Qweef.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Racist from:JamesOKeefeIII include:retweets&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=racist from:PVeritas_Action include:retweets&src=typd
twitter.com/jamesokeefeiii
mystatesman.com/news/news/local-govt-politics/first-day-voting-shatters-records-in-parts-of-cent/nsxB8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proving she continuously breaks the law helps solidify she's an oligarch that is above the law.

This reminds me of the time CTR got here too late to try and ruin Assange's reputation. They had a perfect opportunity after Jonestein cucked things up, but he released the Podesta emails and that fucked them all over.
Get over it, user.
Sage for pointless D&C

Only autists care about that. Ballers care about winning the election.

WikiLeaks has been considerably more effective but not enough to sink her campaign. Plus, they don't understand that the drip-drip strategy only numbs people, which is why after three years, Snowden and Greenwald have achieved fuck-all in the way of meaningful change.

OKeefe never said the 3rd release would be racist.

You may want to stop trying to discredit him since he's probably done more in this election to push for a better country than you've done in your entire life, cupcake.

No one cares about whatever clickbait trash you're spewing from your broken leftist brain. Fuck off back to reddit, livestock.

He conveniently rode the hype of the third video being a Hillary racist video. Hence the retweet, fucktard.

There sure are a lot of whiners these days. O'Keefe gave you proof positive of criminal activity, Shillary PACs organizing violent confrontations at Trump rallies, illegal immigrants voting, and you think it's not good enough?

You're implying he won't release a video of her being racist?

We already had proof positive of criminal activity: 18 USC 793 (f). This is an overdue library book by comparison.

Anybody with half a brain knows Hillary is a crook. The point of an October surprise is to put a big dent in a candidate's support, and this isn't doing that.

citation needed

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Racist from:JamesOKeefeIII include:retweets&src=typd

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=racist from:PVeritas_Action include:retweets&src=typd

REMINDER

THIS WASNT THE LAST VIDEO

I doubt there is one of her being racist, but that doesn't stop O'Keefe coyly building hype around that fact.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/trs/
>>>/out/

theres plenty of examples of her being racist

Your doubts are unfounded. OKeefe has already delivered proof of violation of the law. What makes you think he won't deliver?

????

twitter.com/jamesokeefeiii

Scroll down to Sunday:

James O'Keefe Retweeted
Paul Joseph Watson [email protected]/* */ · Oct 23

Racist Hillary tape to drop tomorrow?

You faggots don't get the irony. It's the Redditors who are helping O'Keefe hype this shit.

Kill yourself you fucking ludite

Well I kinda agree. Seems to be soft hitting

O'Keefe and his team have done a tremendous amount of good and a lot of damage to Clinton's campaign, but as I see it, the video of her being racist would be the only real "knock-out punch" that they could provide. If that video turns out to be fake or otherwise not as good as O'Keefe has claimed, then I will be greatly disappointed.

Can't speak for him, but my only real concern is that the video won't actually be of Hillary herself being racist. We've already seen the huge level of cognitive dissonance that large swaths of her supporters (even some of her soft support) are willing to go through to justify not voting for Trump. Unless the video is a straight-up smoking gun in her hand, I don't think it'll be enough to end her campaign.

It's silly to think that there's no video at all related to racism within the Clinton Campaign, considering O'Keefe has generally delivered what he promised. But I am worried about O'Keefe having overhyped the video. Actually, now that I think about it, when did O'Keefe say that the video was of Hillary herself? The Tweet that keeps getting passed around mentions "them" disparaging blacks, but I don't remember it singling out HRC.

Yeah, typical Redditor excuse. "He's masterminding the timing!" We'll see by election day, won't we?

Jewish people are very opinionated.

If there's no video of Hillary being racist, I'll be starting a new thread after the election to remind you faggots of what gullible Redditors you are.

O'Keefe's videos have hard evidence of fraud. That should've been a campaign ender but the Lügenpresse is gonna Lüge. If it had a half of the coverage that the fake ass Trump rape allegations got, it could have put a fork in it.

Queef you say?

I'd agree. There's a lot of hard support on both sides, and it would take something devastating to really turn the tide. If it's weaksauce, I'd say it's her election. But if it's not, there's ground to be gained.

I think Trump will throw everything he has behind it either way and shove it down the MSM's throat until they play the tape. All he'd really need is to move some of the locked up D black vote and it could be the tipping point.

I want to win this election. I have no interest in losing the election to screams of "crook!" while Hillary laughs her way into the White House. If y'all want to sit there for weeks after the election, with soiled underwear, screaming "voter fraud! FEC violations! Donald Ducks!" be my guest.

You do realise that even the media's covering this shit? Reporters are asking the fucking White House why they're associating with a convicted felon. That's way more important than 'Hillary said a bad word'.

This guy is so bad with the press. How does he even have this job? He's constantly sweating and spilling his spaghetti anytime he gets asked a question.

All this does is put the blame of hype and misdirection on PJW, which we already knew he was an (((Alt-Right))) fag to begin with.

I believe this was the same guy that said Obama didn't really have a relationship with Creamer. Presumably right after he was asked why Creamer visited Obama personally nearly 50 times.

kys faggot

No one said anything about a racist video

What the fuck is this then. We better get this pussy boy scout to drop the fucking goods, we got to absolutely fuck up early voting.

If I told you I know what it is, would you believe me?

early voting started in a few states today (like Florida) so he needs to drop it

This thing could still come out between today (Tuesday) and next Monday. When it doesn't, then you can sperg out

Sure, I'll bite. What is it?

It's from a fundraiser and it involves someone who rubbed shoulders with Hillary.

Screencap this.

Snowden is a different case because what he "revealed" was shit that was already pretty widely known to anyone that bothered to look it up for the past 20 or so years. Dude's an attention whore and said literally nothing publicly.

O'Keefe is also an attention whore, but he at least brings OC even if it isn't OMFG MINDBLOWING. I give him A for effort, and B- or a C+ for execution. I say this because no one that was thinking about voting for Clinton gives a shit about the technicalities of campaign and election law. They don't care she's a criminal. Only something like the fabled racist tape would do anything to sway those people and even still a lot would make excuses and hand wave it.

This is not the time to back up your little alter bitch this is a time for immediate action. We stain the Clinton name forever.

The biggest revelation was them hiring bums to fight people at Trump rallies

You were there?

Only when you provide specific details about content. Tell us what was said and by whom

DOUBLE CANCER

So it's fucking nothing. That doesn't help us help us faggot. Unless its that old bitch is screaming at niggers it wont fucking matter. Jimmy O'Queef just fucked us for fucking views.

Even that ain't that much of a deal break for the rich faggots that shit on the poor.

So it's a secondhand account of something that might have happened?

Oh, well… we're fucked. Hillary will win. Thanks O'Keefe.

I know things. I posted on halfchan.

Can't do that.

That's not what I said.

This. What the fuck was they supposed to deliver? videos and Documents where Hillary admits to pay for play and overty orders people to be killed?

I'm disappointing that the nigger tape doesn't exist or hasn't been dropped though.

Well, you've lost credibility now. Good on you for getting some of us to take the bait, but you clearly are making shit up.

Lowkey (and low energy) LARPer.

You watch.

I'm on the IRC channel, just ask.

There's nothing to watch. You said you knew what it was, but all you actually said was

That tells us absolutely nothing.

I have a theory. Early on he said he'd drop 8 videos. This Project Veritas is only 3 small bombs and a 4 part "nuke segment", maybe the "Hilldawg says something racist video is the last and final vid, because if not it would drown out all the other beefier criminal corruption videos.

Also, I suspect that last video may have been acquired by him very illegally trespassing on the White House, and would end with him "rightfully" going to jail.

Nobody wants to watch corruption videos made by a felon.

Get the fuck out and eat a fucking gun, Jimmy. you got your fucking views and sent this country up the fucking creek. Fuckin' Boy Scouts.

wew you sure showed us.

sage for slide thread.

He's said many times that they were invited.

What the fuck has Sony Trinitron got to do with the US election?

He said a lot of shit that isn't panning out. We're getting small shit the the old bitch just rolls over. James has been the most hyped faggot in this stretch.

Sadly, the first video seems to be the most damning with the fact that they admitted to "birddogging", the "Donald Ducks" video today was really weak.

Has he? I don't remember anything that he said he'd deliver but hasn't yet. The only thing that hasn't dropped was the racism video, but all he said was that that would be dropping in October. His first two videos went completely viral, to the point where pretty much everyone was talking about them and even the MSM was forced to acknowledge them. The strongest argument I think you could make is that the third video was disappointing, but it isn't the final video and still implicates HRC in illegal activity. In the end, it is entirely possible that all we really need is a slow but steady trickle of reasons not to vote for Clinton in the weeks leading up to the election. I'm just of the opinion that the only surefire way to really put the cunt away is a video of her saying nigger or something like that.

Lets face it, trying to get anything to stick to Hillary on a legal basis is a lost cause. She's avoided so many felonies at this point its not even funny.
Even if a nigger video exists, her supporters probably wouldn't budge. The spics wouldn't care, old white ladies would like her more, and SJWs would disregard their "standards" for her.

Here's the good news: Trump supporters are energized, we want nothing more than to put her in jail, so we'll definitely show up to vote. Her supporters are lazy fucks and she hasn't been able to bring a lot of energy to her campaign. Other than MSM brainwashing everyone, she really hasn't given people much to look forward to, aside from virtue signalling. Shit, even her plebit is lackluster.
They think she is so far ahead in the polls that it doesn't matter if they vote, and I'm sure a lot of the lazy kikes wont show up.

If O'Keefe drops a bomb shell, that would be amazing. But I'm not counting on it.
Instead, I'm praying Trump supporters show up en mass and overwhelm the polls.

mystatesman.com/news/news/local-govt-politics/first-day-voting-shatters-records-in-parts-of-cent/nsxB8/

It wasn't known, it was suspected.

What Snowden did was confirm these suspicions were true which resulted in people realizing that those suspicions weren't just paranoid fantasies, but rather the reality we live in. That disturbed many people who thought these ideas were so outlandish that they belonged purely in fiction.

It's similar with the Project Veritas videos. What the reveal isn't that amazing, but it helps point out the suspicions many of us have are actually real in such a way that people can't write it off.

.>>7972070
Her supporters are far and few between. this is a matter of getting those fucking fence sitters off their high horse. We could also use another "lone wolf" terror strike, extra Muslim with a side of dead kids.