Evalion is being attacked by a Jew

archive.org/details/cuckilini

Christian Piccolini, a Jewish ADL agent is causing our queen Evalion an immense amount of stress. We need to stop him. He is also harassing other young politically incorrect teens. What sort of info can we find on this guy?

This is his website christianpicciolini.com/

His wiki article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Picciolini

Evalion is a degenerate jew herself.

Fuck off

Good. Hopefully she dies.

Another Jew on Jew white collar crime.

ayy

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

Protip: jews are the most antisemitic people alive

based

I never understood the hate Evalion constantly receives. A significant portion of the population would watch her videos simply because she's young and cute that wouldn't be interested in videos with the same content if delivered by another person. Attacking her is counterproductive.

Daily reminder that only shills like David Duke support this cheese-toothed 1488er, vantard. Real pro-Whites like Onision, the ADL, and TRS know the truth about her and her ilk.

quick someone post the webm of this disgusting kikess eating her toe-jam and the other one of it punching itself in the face like a pyschopath

There was an organized attempt (probably by "Mikey", the pedophile who groomed her) to spam threads about her here to get threads about her and her videos banned.

This Jew has Norse Runes and an Iron Cross tattoo?

Most likely there to only get your attention since the filename indicates it was just downloaded from startpage.

Based

I sure as fuck hope that this won't be another wave of >mods are controlled because they don't let me spam about Evalion
There enough fucking trash flying around as is.

ok hes a ((reformed)) racist skin. Got it. Disregard prior query. Also fuck "old yellow tooth"

Hate is not justified. She produces decent redpilling material and at one point she had attention from multi million audience.

Who?

Evalion is a jew, you fucking idiot.

Proof?

Because Queeny Cameron says so?