There's secret Trump in TYT! READS POL. Terms like 8D Chess used. Advocates voting for Trump

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT WATCH TYT EXCEPT THIS ONE VIDEO. THEY ARE CLINTON LOVING ASSHOLES. I STUMBLED ON THIS BY ACCIDENT.
Captcha for kek!?
I know you hate TYT, and so do I. This idiots believe the polls however, so don't look too far into it. THEY ARE FIRMLY, FIRMLY AGAINST VOTING FOR HILLERY. These are the guys who are freaked out about war.
The Aggressive Progressive guys are really against Clinton. that's well known. They start this off by presuming Clinton has won… BUT DON'T FREAK OUT. It's almost like this entire thing is a giant sneaky blackpill, then they turn it into a redpill.
If you listen closely to it's conclusion, you realize they're trying to get people to vote for 3rd party to take Clinton votes away, you can almost see the snark in Jimmy when he says "IT'S IMPORTANT THAT MANY OF US VOTE 3RD PARTY DO" (or vote for trump). WHAT?!
youtube.com/watch?v=L6e1U0Nkmjg
Also remember that if a 3rd party gets 5% that's a "key to the whitehouse"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/n97Xf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you eat a brain tumor for breakfast? wtf is going on?

Omg this is gold! They're literally saying that progressives should vote for Trump!

WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS TO BERNOUTS FAST

That's what I'm saying. It's the kind of thing that may convince burnouts to vote for trump.

no, but it's possible these guys did. It's so weird. They literally said
Who the fuck but us says that?
They also literally said:
It's at that point you can almost see their smug faces when trained political analysts realize Hillary's "lead" is entirely fake, and that if enough people see that video (89k so far) they might swing states, especially virgina, the home of the #nevertrump idoits.

top kek. progressives never made as much sense as those two ass-hats. they still have to go in the bog, but they are on to something.

hoooly shit man.
I had this ultra conservative christian friend in high school who suddenly became a vocal liberal atheist a few years later and kept shitposting about it on facebook. I visited him at the beginning of this year and I learned he religiously began visiting /r/politics and listening to TYT.
I sincerely hope he heard this episode.
(I kept my own political beliefs private because I didn't want to lose a longtime friend or make things awkward after he did things like point to Trump bumper stickers saying "Eewww!")

Figures. The extremely ideological on both sides are retarded. I preferred the ideological religious ones, because you could actually say you answer to God, not them, as a way to ignore them and get them to shut up. Atheist lefties have no standards but their feelings, so it's extremely fucking annoying.

Webm it faggot.

archive.fo/n97Xf

working on it right now.

WebM for the funny.

nice resolution

And yes, the video quality is shit. Do you really want to look at their kike faces? Listen to the audio. Hell, you can probably skip the entire first half where they CUCK LOUDLY IN DEFEAT but then eventually come to the conclusion that you should vote third party, or, "gasp!" vote for trump.

Like honestly it's just two cameras panning back and forth while they handtalk and glance at the kikebook pro. Go look at the latest shitpost while you have it open in another tab and kek loudly at their assertion (or ruse, I have no idea)

What?
This is the most contested presidency since the 2000 election.

Couldn't even get the audio quality together, you know a low resolution affects audio be default anyway right? Whatever, at least you put the effort in.

EXACTLY, AND THEY KNOW IT.

I left the audio at 128bit aac. Clearly you don't know much about video encapsulation, the audio is top notch, lrn2handbrake, stop using shit tools.

this

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Never talk about video encoding again.

File size limit is something like 11MB now, you can encode videos in better quality.

Nice derail attempt.

I could have uploaded an mp4 with no video and just audio, stop trying to slide the thread.

If you check the comments, it seems like it's already happening. Clintards are freaking out that they would have the gall to suggest you don't vote for Hillary.

I'm trying to find other examples of this guy advocating for trump, or at least trying to destroy hillary, he's really, really scared of war with the red devils.

Clearly you're fucking retarded as well. Sage this shit thread.

This is legitimately useful stuff and you want to slide it because my video isn't up to your standards? come on.

I've seen that meme pop up on youtube and twitter, its gone beyond Holla Forums now.

he bumped the thread faggot, what are you trying to say?

(checked)
kek, he doesn't know what sliding means. Let's leave him be.
This is an otherwise good thread, OP

That mental gymnases during the entire video.
It is possible to taste the denial.

wew lad

also this is good, we need to drive those wedges within the leftist movement. Their overconfidence in the polls gives them license to virtue signal farther left and potentially fracture the potential voting base for Clinton come November. Covert anons should push this wherever they can.

bump.>>7970789

thanks!

These fucks think Hillary is a Centrist?
How far right have gone lads?

These people are unapologetic marxists stuck in linear left/right meme mindset. Hillary is a corrupt corporate whore. Of course they think she's "centrist".

no user they really believe the doctored polls

yeah she is a centrist
a centrist globalist
she's just a conveyor belt from the CFR, no questions asked.