The Last Jedi Force baby Seal/Sloth

The leaks were real.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/starwars/status/886318550675214336
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_highest-grossing_media_franchises
youtu.be/oAVCaUonrbE?t=13m35s
io9.gizmodo.com/10-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-star-wars-ret-1383276948
slashfilm.com/avengers-star-wars-crossover/
archive.fo/OIcVr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's really fucking cute, holy shit.

100% on Rotten Tomatoes

so cool of them to give Jenny a cameo

keep crying

how about you go back to reddit instead?

kek

Looks like StarKino is back on the menu boys

I forgot most of it, but basically

Normalfags will defend this.

Why is it getting the BLACKED.COM hand?

What the fuuuuck? Anakin comes back as a force sloth?

It is. Might have to buy movie tickets now.

Who knows but

"Rey fight a large sloth creature as part of her training. She fails because she kills it instead of taming it. Then she hears Yoda's voice…The french leaker didn't mention Anakin being the sloth transformed. He said it was BS. "

". The penguins were in the same leak that a french translator posted here. In the leak was also the sloth monster, but he said it is NOT anakin, but that Yoda is disappointed when Rey kills it. Yoda's ghost does not like the path Luke has chosen. "

That seal looks like it's waiting for Ricky and Julian to get out of jail.

Also Luke comes out of the closet.

They should of designed it so the ball rolls into her mouth. Missed opportunity there.

Is there a link to this?

i think its just a joke, friend

You'd think…

I really wouldn't be surprised. A Force sloth Anakin is so retarded they could do it.

Jennay?

so these creatures cause the force?

they are actually mega-chlorians

underrated post

not really

ls a piece of shit with eyes

kek

Ohohoho, tiny jedi~

I'd really enjoy a Rygel kind of hutt character.

A rumor I read said that the birds save Luke when Kylo is about to kill him.

I still doubt that one though.

>people rag on Lucas but Disney gives people this
Fake and gay.

Give it a rest, Margaretcuck.

Within the context of the story, how would Anakin coming back as a walrus only to be killed by Rey for training even work? But then, why is she even getting training? She took on somebody who defeated Luke and killed all his apprentices, what does Luke have to teach her? Why penguins? Why Han Solo spin-off? Why any of this?

behind the scenes

fag

More merchandising.

Oh fuck off with this tryharding faggotry.
Yeah, about as real and honest as a behind-the-scenes being used as a theatrical trailer to convince people that 8 is totes not 7 and it'll be cool and emotional and stuff. Because what I want to hear are the actors trying to convince me to watch their shitflick.

early rumors don't always pan out because the movie hasn't finished shooting.

originally TFA started with Luke's hand and Lightsabre floating through space above Jakku.

That's way better than what we got

It's on par with what we got. The inclusion of the light saber at all is stupid.

How was Abrams planning to possibly explain that?

They fucking did it
The madmen did it
They put Minions in Star Wars
Normalfags will defend this

No you dumb nigger, this is at least something original and not 100% rehash of the New Hope shot for shot like what we got.
Back in line for the tickets with you.

You're welcome.

He couldn't I suppose which is why it got ditched.

There was originally a sequence showing the journey of the Lightsabre and how it ended up with Maz Kanata but it didn't seem to make much sense.

DUDE
I want this to be real so bad

The only thing that would make them cuter would be making them weebles.

It's fucking stupid, and you're a retard if that shit would make you think the movie is good.

Anything would be, even the script of a wife-murderer

Abrams never explain anything.

I don't remember where I read it, but it was JJ Abram's input to make Luke gay. Hamil has also talked about wanting to do it as well so they just went with it.

wat da…

Not evil enough. Make it less devilish and more jewish

I'm waiting

FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT AND STAY THERE

I apologize, George. I chuckled at the stupid reviews by the autist who wants BBC in Star Wars. I nodded when people shit on the prequels. I thought maybe the whole Disney thing might work out. But you were right. You proved it. Star Wars was better off with you. Your autism made the whole thing work.

Why can't you faggot do anything right..?

I'm waiting for the originals without your updates

Please forgive us, George. We miss you.

Save us Lucas, please!

trail of tears

I MISS YOU GEORGE

This

This is exactly how I feel.

feels good

Why would you ever watch it tho

we want the minions audience

Really doesn't get old

Literally when, I feel like this film doesnt even deserve a shitty quality view

I kinda want one as a plushie.

pull the trigger

You have them. . .

I watched it to fuel the hatred that is the only thing left keeping me alive. That's the only reason I watch tv or movies anymore, to refuel.

>A New Hope
They already did that, you dumb nigger[…] what do you think comes after IV? Hmmm?

Fair enough.

Pigs, sloths, as long as it's cute I like it. Cuteness is my one weakness.

It's just their version of Ewoks, which surprises me why they're not saving it for Episode 9.

I kinda like how obvious this comitee-approved shitfest designed maximum shekel milking is. The harder they go at this, the harder people will burn out.

Doug was right About that audience of women who just go to a movie because something cute is in it.

This. I have the exact same feeling toward Disney's Marvel movies. If you look closely, you can see all the hours spend on focus group tests just to get the right bland formula to appeal to everyone.

I have no respect for people that enjoy Marvel movies. While I may enjoy RLM videos I'll never take Kike Cucklasa's opinions seriously since he praises lifeless trash like Ant Man.

pic related

pick one, then kys

trailer already confirms most of the movie is empire remade slightly out of order.

they exist on dvd, cuck. there's also the silver screen edition of episode 4, which is a 1080p conversion of the original reels, that team is currently in works to acquire empire and jedi as well.

twitter.com/starwars/status/886318550675214336

They're really gonna milk her death for all the $$$ they can.

She was just some C grade actress and drug addict.

They're just gonna copy the whole movie again, won't they?

It's worked for almost 10 years with their Marvel movies and it doesn't stop people from watching that shit.

IIRC Feng Zhu or Bobby Chiu designed that.

People who think being seen as nu-nerds is cool and thus act like they get nerd points by seeing 21st century Marvel movies? Yes, I despise them with a passion. Unfortunately they are also the majority of where the cash comes from.

CRIMINALLY UNAPPRECIATED POST

She was using multiple drugs when she died. Once a druggie always a druggie.

Why did you sell Star Wars!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Excuse me? They're clearly penguins with sealheads.

Is the force tree still a thing? The more ridiculous these leaks become the chances of them being real are higher.

Star Wars under Kathleen Kennedy's direction is just The Legend of Whorra with lightsabers.

Wait, so Disney is shoehorning another fucking animal sidekick? Good thing I dropped Star Wars, or this would really be painful.

There were new leaks? I remember the one while Carrie Fisher was alive.

Because its easier to copy the Empire Strikes Back then make a new movie

So is the serpant thing gonna be the snow ape from empire strikes back?

she literally has coke nails in the poster

The fuck? What leaks are you referring to?

Why should we apologize when you were the one who sold out to disney?

Lucas 'sold out' because faggots hated him and his vision of star wars. So he gave them what they wanted: a soulless corporation to manage the 'property' in accord with the delusions of some senior executive.

Build-a-lightsaber and Mary Sue were the alternative. It's the Star Wars Mike Stoklasa wanted.

He gave people exactly what they wanted. Indeed, people said for years that George was at fault for anything bad and other people for everything good about Star Wars and that literally any other director would be superior. Well, he gave those faggots exactly what they asked for, a Lucas-free Star Wars, and it was shit.

What I don't understand is how disney bought lucasfilm for 4 billion. Harry potter alone has an IP worth of $25 billion minimum. star wars was worth that much, disney paid next to nothing for it, they have already made it back twice if not three times.

I'm pretty sure Kathleen the betrayer was responsible for that.

He only sold because he didn't want to fire a lot of employees, he wanted them to have work. George is a too kind and caring guy for the ruthless film industry tbh.

This tbh.

I wonder if he kept the rights to like making money off of toys. Star wars is worth at least 100 billion. They literally built LEGO's into the powerhouse they are.

I would shag number 2. Look at them fucking milkers.

apparently star wars has only grossed world wide 45-50 billion as of a certain date which I forget.

It's number 2 all time to pokemon which has grossed 50 something billion. and potter is in third. So i dont think it was worth 100 billion although you could have certainly asked for it but it was definitely worth upwards of 50 billion

Source here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_highest-grossing_media_franchises

Remember to sign the consent form, goy.

My point still stands, the toys have sold 17 billion. And it will always have its own shelf in the Lego section and the action figures in toys r us. Its been like that for 30 years.

That list isn't perfect. Marvel would have to be a very high position. Just a few of its movies alone would beat most on that list.

marvel is bullshit stop even mentioning them it took them 15 or 16 movies to just gross 7-8 billion

Doesn't matter, they would still be on that list

they arent a single entity, but made up of different characters and such, universe dont mean shit. superman is on the list by himself apparently, please dont be such an utter faggot to even mention those pieces of shit and think they deserve to be on any list

I thought that was yoda…

That isn't 17 billion that goes back to you though. There's cost, and then the toy store's cut, and then the toy company gets its hooks in. You probably get a flat licensing fee up front and a low percentage of toys sold. It's probably a good amount, but not the massive riches that people think. Lucas would't have sold for 4 billion if he was making a billion a year.

They are shit, but if we consider Disney, which owns most of the Marvel universe, it made more then shit like X-Files or Neon Genesis Evangelion. The list is stupid if it doesn't cover everything, doesn't matter if you hate the thing or not.

And for all that massive amounts of bux being generated, Disney is STILL getting its ass kicked because of ESPN, which accounts for 40% of their revenue.

Officially licensed, of course!

Wtf

Sauce of this

youtu.be/oAVCaUonrbE?t=13m35s (can't embed with the timecode)

vvevv

she has to raise it and kill it like in kingsman. it is the water sloth that she has to kill.
this thing transforms into anakin

sure

I'M A JEDI NOW, YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!!

They profit mostly because of insane advertising that drowns everything else out and releasing the movies in shitholes with no competition.

Star Wars is all about GRLLLLLL POWER xD

I'm pretty sure he was just selling it to watch it crash and burn with no survivors before he died

Cancer

Also funny how she hates Ewoks with passion but now decided to create her own cute animals to sell plushies

I'd still let her fight with my light saber, if you know what I mean.

Omg so cute xDDDDd

They've been doing this for a while now. Most of the "new" stuff is actually just slightly altered shit from the EU they retconned.

Max Landis said it pretty well: "It's the same thing, but slightly different".

They are though. 😶

Just like BB-8. Cute but with no personality.

This statement is true.

Just because TFA is shit doesn't mean it's worse than the prequels you faggot redditor

How long do you think he's going to live? The series hit rock bottom before he sold it and they're going to keep making Star Wars movies for the next 50 years at least.

You chose this future, now enjoy Disney's Kike Wars.

TFA is the last Star Wars related media I will ever watch.

And nothing of value was lost.

It was leagues worse than the prequels.

I'm under impression a lot of normies who lashed on eworks will suddently be fine or even like cute animals who only exist to sell toys.

i wish she'd scissor the dose that killed Carrie tbh

Ya'll are retarded, TFA is on the same level as the prequels. Shitty reworked writing, shitty cgi, shitty dialogue, muh nastolgia, ya'll dumb.

If you can find a single reddit post trashtalking TFA back when it actually came out that isn't either downboated to hell or outright banned then I'd love to see it.

You heard me. Shitty reworked writing, shitty cgi, shitty dialogue, muh nastolgia. Prove otherwise. Protip: you can't.

checks out famalam.

how long until we see a cameo from Marvel in SW or vice versa?
Taking the under on 1 year

tell reddit that go on, do it.

Imagine being this much of a kike.

I'm pretty hype tbh fam. Hamill is going to unleash one day and make millions of people cry.

Which is better isn't really important. What's important is that TFA being shit doesn't make the prequels good. The prequels are bad in every way a film can be bad. Acting, script, direction, cinematography, special effects, EVERYTHING in the prequels is bad.

Retards should also be gassed though. So you can get in the chamber along with him.

I thought that's what I was doing.

Typical.

Fuck, it's actually gonna happen isn't it?

>EVERYTHING in the prequels is bad
well, it's nice to know you finally admitted you're from reddit

They're just too highbrow for you.

He's waiting till after the turd lands. When fans start crabbing he'll turn on it. It will grow into outrage. My hope is it's such a shit show the (((execs))) Spirit Cook Kathleen Kennedy and Podesta chokes to death on a chunk of her thigh dipped in Bill Clinton's urine.

Yes Mike, it was you.

What kind of shit is this? Is it real?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Anybody want to throw down money on whether this thing talks or not?

It will just spout minion-like gibberish.

over/under on Rey knowing how to communicate with it and reacting to whatever it says like shes fluent

((((((Everyone)))))) who hated the ewoks will defend this

>nu-Star Wars gets any flak
Really wrinkles those raisins.

i'd have dipped too if i were george. if the vitriol of the prequels hadn't been as intense as it was, we would have had the sequel trilogy much sooner.

i love how everyone attributes everything good in star wars to other people, not realizing that george still wrote the stories and screenplays, and was co-directing and editing the films. it was literally still him doing the work, he just had someone else take the credit.

this is why i actually like the prequels, it was what empire and jedi would have been from the start had george directed and written them entirely on his own. pure star wars.

The Prequels were kino.

So pure shit?
ESB was the best SW film and it had the least amount of involvement from Lucas, defend that, Georgeshill.

>>>/reddit/

everybody who likes any of the Reddit Wars films needs to go back.

BAHAHAHAH this is pure fucking gold. This thing is going to be a huge mess and still make a billion dollars

Lucas was the guy who came up with the twist that made the fucking movie, Mike. It was his idea. His. He came up with the idea. There is no Star Wars Kino without that twist. It defined the entire series. It was the moment that redefined everything. And it was 100% George.

He came up with the idea, but the initial script was poor and had shitty dialogue and pacing, like the prequels, and it took other scriptwriters to rewrite it to be what it appeared on screen. If George had more involvment it would have been a disaster.
Lucas is like Kojima, he's an ideas guy who had the initial spark for great ideas but it takes more talented film makers to make the final product work.

Why are ESB fags so cancerous? It's the kind of people Alec were afraid Star Wars fans would grow up to be.

ESB was kino. Even George Lucas realized it because it was the one he changed the least in the special editions, because he knew he couldn't improve on perfection and its the only one that still stands the test of time.

anybody can come up with ideas, executing them well is a different matter

Nonsense, he didn't alter the prequels muh at all. The least altered film was AotC which was kino perfection.

but that's wrong, you fucking retard. did you not read my post at all? leigh brackett's draft of "star wars 2" was literally torn to shit, george only borrowed a few names from it and wrote it entirely himself after she died. lawrence kasdan was brought in for extra drafts, but apart from restructuring scenes and dialogue he did fuck all, carrie fisher also did script doctoring. irvin kershner was george's old teacher at film school, and initially turned down the offer until george sweetened him up, and was there everyday on set behind the camera anyways.

actually, revenge had the least amount of altering. literally changed a scene transition and nothing else.

Didn't he fix Vader's arms?

source?

also, for a taste of lawrence kasdan's "superior dialogue" as the one user seems to tote, watch this first deleted scene.

pretty much any documentary on ESB will give you an idea of how little kasdan did. he had a much bigger role in writing jedi, but even then he was still a moron. i can't find the pic of it where lucas explains how the force is a tool that anyone can learn and that yoda is more of a guru, but here's a link saying the same shit.

io9.gizmodo.com/10-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-star-wars-ret-1383276948

oh, and like i said, george co-directed empire and jedi

ur fagit actually

If Kasdan is such a genius, why was TFA dogshit?

inb4 jj abrams and the mystery box

Reminder this is what ESBfags look like.

why? why do you guys discuss and hype a movie you all know with 90% certainty that it's going to be shit? why waste your time?

nobody here is hyping it up, we already know it's going to be trash, the question is how bad will it be?

So is anyone gonna set up a stream on cy.tube or something?

Because movies are disposable entertainment and we only discuss the latest shit. Unlike literature which is relevant centuries after written movies are good for about a year or so, then they are dumped and the next big thing is the only thing that matters. Why, if people stopped watching only new films then why would they watch any of the trash that is currently produced?

What did he mean by this?

You know why they did this right?
They want the retarded spinster childless feminist demographic
pic related

WHY DID YOU SELL OUT TO DISNEY

To prove a point.

For shekels

You talk like a nigger and you've got the tastes of one.

he's already rich and will be dead in 10-20 years, plus hes not a kike. unlikely.

Expensive habits drugs, properties, wants money for kids, etc. Also medical care for diseases he picked up from sheboon "wife".

"We'll sell gorillions of these toys, Maury."

*ass

It's interesting see how and in what ways they will be able to make this movie as bland and stupid as possible, as says. And to see how stupid whatever """""""new"""""" thing they come up with is, like in this thread.

I don't even know if I could handle another shitty story like the last 2 star wars movies.

i actually find it hilariously ironic that he sold it somewhat low, it really did prove a point that disney would milk the ever-loving shit out of it, and it shows considering they already made back their purchase and have no plans on stopping there with the disney park (which is gonna be shit too).

out of all the dumb stuff in the movie, that really stuck with me. It's like a cartoon where the character is only allowed to wear 1 outfit.
or did they just think the audience would be too stupid to tell the girl in the flashback was Rey, despite them specifically saying the girl in the flashback was Rey.

Does this mean the reincarnation shit is real too?

Was just checking the cast and saw that the storm troopers are confirmed big guys.

Except they are a beautiful tragedy that even kids would like.

The only ones who hated it were jaded hardcore Star Wars-faggots, the same ones who is now responsible for Disney Wars. I find it funny that most of the EU is based on themes and features that the prequels introduced.

That's like claiming the ones spell-checking the books the authors write is actually the ones who should receive the honors.

AoTC is my favourite movie. It's the perfect space opera. Reading the book based on the movie, made me realise it even more how good of a story it really is.

I thought they threw Brienne into a trash compactor.

"You think the Empire is your ally? I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't know the rebellion until I was already a man and by then it was SCUM"

I have laserdisc rips which are unmolested.

spoon feed me

She sells too many action figures to kill off. It was always their plan for her to be the Boba Fett of the new trilogy. Now you can rebuy her with a new gun/spear/whatever.

For the uninitiated the prequel companion novels are a must read, I agree.

What an ugly group of greasy dykes. They are the opposite of menacing.

FTFY

Everything that could be was shot on location. For the stuff that couldn't miniatures were used. You might not realise this but none of the science fictions films you've seen actually built full scale cities or anything like that. Indeed, films set in space didn't even actually film it in space. Finally the complex moving things that are on display are CG based on real models, because George is too advanced for stopmotion.

The whole first and third act is greenscreen tard. Only some of the Naboo scenes are shot in real places.

Prequeltards everyone

the problem overall is he filmed it on digital film which is 1080p

…and somehow you have to wait until Rogue One in 2016 to finally see ILM 3D scanning the real model kits for their CGI scenes.

There was plenty of real Coruscant and Genosis sets. Naboo and Tatooine was 90% real and on location. Only Kamino was mostly miniatures and CG. Admit that you've fallen for the reddit memes already.
He wanted something less guy in a rubber suit/mask and more alien. Still plenty of real people playing aliens. Why do you want boring Star Trek aliens?

Not really. She gets packaged with other shit because there's no demand for a bland chrome female stormtrooper.

He just wanted to be a pioneer and push the envelope. Without him digital wouldn't be where it is today.

wat da hec is dis shiet!?

What Disney think Star Wars is all about.

I chuckled

It's sad that they refuse to re-use alien races that were in the prequels and the OT… They keep coming up with these generic stuff.

Oh boy.

it's coming soon
slashfilm.com/avengers-star-wars-crossover/

I can't wait!

Unless their licensing fees are more than 20% I doubt they made more than 3 billion off 2 movies and 1 big game and a bunch of shitty merch

they've been making like 3-4 billion a year on merchandise sales alone

who is in charge over there?

Fuck, now I have to watch this movie jsut to find the big guy parts.

DARTH MAUL, I'M THE REPUBLIC

tbh I found the prequels a lot more memorable, distinct, and vibrant than the originals.

she already perfectly understands the wookie and droid languages so I think it is a safe bet

kek

this shit is always fucking cringe what the fuck

I'm not sure I even like Star Wars anymore. I'm not sure I could even rewatch the originals and enjoy them like I used to.

Congrats on mentally growing up.

They copied our memes.

praise kek

FORCE SLOTH CONFIRMED

archive.fo/OIcVr

They ripped off Despicable Me the absolute madmen.

Didn't they already have a creature like that in the SW universe? I thought I saw something like that in TCW or maybe Rebels.

Yes. Midi-Chlorians

It's Leia's son after Jabba raped her, and is why Han and Leia split up. Luke chose to adopt it like a cuck.

wrong.

FUCKING NERDS FUCK YOU REDDIT ASS NIGGERS

Nu-Star Wars is going to be a comedic trilogy worthy of a star constellation

For some reason I always read it like "Artoo" and it's starting to piss me off.

How do you even pronounce that…

by tickling your nose or staring at the sun

I read it as "achtung" at first.

It's cute tho.

I wonder if Ryan wrote anything good.

I don't know.
Porg, Ahch-To, Poe Dameron,Rey Mixer, Jyn Erso… Everything in nuStar Wars sound uninspired and boring.

you missed:
and the absolute masterpiece:

this must be what Mark Hamil took issue with in the script.

What was that guy's name?

You did nothing wrong George Lucas and the Prequels are 200% kino.

He will copypasta The Empire Strikes Back script but add a midichlorians-like plot device that is manage to be both more stupid & worse than midichlorians.

Max Rebo.
His band, The Max Rebo Band, was hired for a gig with Jabba that ended up getting crazier than they planned for.

It's like pottery, it rhymes.

Thank you, user.

SO ORIGINAL GOYS, BUY OUR SHIT!