Don't let Putin win

I can't believe you guys aren't concerned after everything thats happened with russia/wikileaks about russia hacking our voting machines. We need to stand up to putin and demand paper ballots NOW.

No, you needed to demand paper ballots 6 months ago. It's far, far too late to change the mechanics of how the election will be carried out now.

putin is based and red pilled

Putin did nothing wrong.

Oops, oh well goy :^)

The point is to get liberals on board with it, doofus.

Observe, gentlemen. How the shills attempt to take the push away from electronic voting and co-opt it as if it were anti Russian. Fascinating, but doomed to failure.

This guys right, sadly. By the time this picks up any pace, there'll be less than a week left.

That being said, it's worth pushing electoral rigging memes, just to prime people for the inevitable argument about rigging if Hillary wins.

0/10 bait

sage and reported

You niggers need to read a book.
Only this faggot knew.

I think the idea is to plant the idea that election is fixed so that Trump can take steps if it is stolen.

Also, by spreading the idea as far as possible, it may force caution and thus decrease the amount of rigging.

sure is kosher in here

I couldn't have figured it out myself.

Bretty gud idea my dude.
However, I'm still skeptical about trying to hold water to hillary's bullshit ruski threats.

Sure, but even if Russians somehow do rig elections, it's gonna be for Trump so there won't be WW3 by incompetent Clinton administration

t. Русский

I heard Putin is funding nigger and spic buses through his favorite front: Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It's tough to get around when you just got to the country and can't speak English. Putin buses are here to help.

Good idea but a little late.

shit b8

G-G-GOY!!! T-T-The Russians can paper too!

it would be funny if putin gets voted in as US president. That would be some leet hacking

Everything is going to be just fine. Just follow the shekels:

₪ >>>/ovens/

I had this exact same idea but I can't believe OP did but for the opposite purpose. I'll use his image to post in twitter and fool shillarydykes to demand paper ballots.