Roosterteeth made another meh animated series

Roosterteeth made another meh animated series.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Creator/GavinFree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like I'm watching every low budget Adult Swim comedy ever made

What said.

Why did you make this thread right after the old one necro'd?

Sounds like you just want people to watch it. You could try lead with that.

This is just diet Metalopocalypse.

Are there any web series better than 'meh'? My mind first goes to dorkly stuff and they are all passable. Bravest warriors was okay as well.

Those are still shit.

Pretty much

How many of those toons have they actually done at this point?
How did Camp Camp turn out by the way? Shit? Mediocre?

I remember them advertising it as south park meets adventure time or something. Any shows that is "x meets y" is almost automatically a huge piece of shit.

What?

Thats RT for ya.

Funhaus listens metal.

I'll pass.

Take all my killyourselfs

Yeah, imageboards are such a reliable way to keep contact with the audience.

fuck off shillfaggot, nobody is watching your cancer here

That's why you hang around on imageboards and are a wizard.

Hey Holla Forums

TL;DR

FunHaus>Achievement Hunter

I was actually kinda bummed these guys joined RT because RT is a legion of cucks and I don't want these guys to toe their politically correct company line. Only 2 people that are fun to listen to are Burnie and Joel.

Jack is a faggot democrat, Geoff a cuck and the Gavin/Micheal theme has run its course. Ryan is the only slightly redeemable player there, he should have left when the Mexican got deported.

This why we can't have nice tings.

Working for cucks is still better than slaving at Machinima and its jews.
Still, RT doesn't seem to have pozzed their shit.
Besides they said in

That if they feel bad about the work or if the public feels bad in majority they'll quit.

Best not to give them any attention, unless they're willing to take a stand like others they shouldn't deserve shit.

I still remember the 41 hours livestream.

Like once they left some game in an endless AI loop and just left the mainstream for 2 days straight.
No stands, just keks

stream*
Fucking autocorrect.

okay

BUT WHAT WOULD THEY CALL THEIR STAND!?

I bet Gavin's stand would have slo-motion powers, but he can starve to death if he forgets to eat, and his weaknesses are cactus and talking about wet bread.

Off the top of my head X-ray and Vav (campy superhero thing that ended more or less because Ray went to stream) and Camp Camp like you mentioned. I though it had some good jokes but I lost interest in it after a few episodes. There's also the RTAA but that's less a written series and more a visualization of the shit they talk about. Oh and RWBY is a thing but I'm not a Waifufag so I couldn't tell you more then Not-Alex DeLarge was a thing. And how you want to view it RVB counts and I stopped giving a crap years ago.

FunHaus edits their shit way too much to be watchable. Achievement Hunter does some fun stuff like their D&D game, the occasional Let's watch (really the Hitman ones). 7 Days to Die, and Off Topic (where they call each other a piece of shit for 2 hours or talk about how much they're flying). Let's Play meanwhile is GTA and Minecraft to placate the children, then hot game of the week, then maybe something they're actually into.

Jack is super salty about Trump no doubt, Geoff is a husk but considering his wife does chainsaw carvings kinda makes sense as to his cucked nature (Also RT being bought out by some young social media types also soured him I recall), Gavin is rarely there and only does stupid things and noises, Micheal has become resigned as Geoff but still somewhat enjoys living Though he must have been super thirsty to settle and knock up Lindsey. I hope he doesn't get JUSTed, Ryan is good though he's gone from crazy to angry. You also forgot about Jeremy though he seems in danger of becoming a walking Catchphrase spewer, I enjoy him. And Ray's Puerto Rican, come on man

YMMV but I think that makes AH look too lazy.
IIRC funhaus spends 13 hours of editing per video, considering they cut all the boring stuff, accentuate what they consider funny as AH just post the hour long video and slaps some name tags.
In overall AH look like overrated let's players as FH look like real content providers.

It comes off as schizophrenic, like how some shows don't know how to hold a shot for more then a second. Plus since I'm a neet trying to waste all the time I have on my hands I don't mind long videos (Hell I watched their Uno:The Movie at least twice now). There's just something that rubs me the wrong way with them that AH seems to avoid.

Also AH coming off looking like Overrated LPer's is because they kinda are. Despite being part of a company that started out doing Achievement guides for ridiculous shit, they tend to be average or bad at playing.

I mean fuck they have 230+ episodes of Minecraft and the most complex redstone they've done was activate a bunch of dispensers at once (which doesn't even exist anymore). Not expecting a replication of a calculator but after playing something for that long you'd expect something

Since this threads seemed to have devolved into a general RT thread rather then focusing on their animated efforts (which they're supposedly upping). Is it just me or does Cow Chop feel like Filthy Frank Diet Light? They have the same sort of reaction but to much less horrible shit that I'm use to (outside of the 55 gallon drum of lube, but that was more fitting then gross).

Also I like the verity of games, er, Gameattack brings (mainly because it's racing which I like, or Mario Party which is fertile grounds for dickbaggery which they thrive on) I know that Craig is a shitbag due to the stuff he did at Screwattack

Sage for off topic and rambling.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Creator/GavinFree

Stupid sexy stupid Gavin.

You're an idiot

Be nice, he has autism.

Fine I suppose