Is this kino?

Is this kino?

(((million goyim extreme)))

This is how you get your video taken down.

This video shouldn't have been longer than five minutes.

(((salty)))

seems pretty kino to me

Fucking brilliant.

Oh shit this is actually really well made.
It brings me back to the old days of MDE when they made videos instead of weird abstract vlogs.

This is aesthetic af, my fellow Homo Sapiens

They got some good models for their clothes.

Full of white supremacist dog whistles and other nazi bullshit. No thanks.

Bretty damn good.
Wish I was as handsome as Charls.

Checked

ending was good, everything before that a waste of time

Must have missed those.
Time stamps, please.

funny, cause it's actually a veiled satire of Trump's foreign policy in Syria (see "HW_012 - have a nice war" for context)

This film was shot in 2014.

No it wasn't

I've seen that ending with Sam in the suicide vest years ago
unless they are reusing footage this was shot a long time ago

Yes it was

I really liked this actually, it's a good slow burn type of comedy that you don't see as much nowadays. Hope MDE makes more stuff like this in the future.

Yeah it's kinda messed up, but you know this shit is still really fresh and this board isn't that big so worse things could happen.

I would say their usage of the footage is transformative enough for it not to be a copyright violation, but I am not a lawyer.

shit drags but

K I N O
I
N
O

merch trailer

this was a really tremendous film.

I immobilized myself to cuckshed

Youtube doesn't give a shit about actual copyright laws, Let's plays can fucking stay up but movie reviews and stuff like this will get taken down easy peasy.

Now we definitively known where the money that he scammed from his own fan base went and it certainly wasn't put towards this steaming pile of shit, seriously, he isn't even trying to hide what a hack he is anymore, looks like the "blockhead" really got to him doesn't it? While Scambo sucks sick to get his next heroin fix that "blockhead" is slowly climbing up the career ladder, bringing home bank and securing his future…Really makes you think don't it?

Scambo is a no talent scumbag with a penchant for sucking on crack pipes and cocks. Fuck him and fuck anybody who is stupid enough to support him after what he did, you deserve to be scammed for sticking by this dick sucking rapist. Notice how he spent the last few minutes begging for cash and crying about how shitty his life is (LOL) whilst wearing a neck brace? Looks like he is up to his old tricks again, what's that old saying about leopards and spots again?

Nice sage. Would be a shame if someone negated it.

Is this the last of the high quality skits MDE had in the pipeline? I know sam said he's starting up an office but it sounds like that's mostly to work on his game and other stuff, not youtube video shit. Can we get more shit like this or did WP being cancelled kill any hope?

Andrew Ruse is the real kino savant from MDE, he should get more credit than Sambo.

Hey andrew I didn't know you posted here, but yeah you really are the talent behind it all, I respect you don't like to hog the spotlight too. You're alright in my book.

Scamuel Hoidel, hehe.

Andrew has only worked with MDE for a few years, for most of their existence it was Sam making the videos.

I have watched it at least 6 times already. I truly believe it is kino.

I love almost all of Charls' performances and it's no different here.
Nick is usually just alright in my book, but his portrayal of Smocaine is really something this time around. His moralizing the entire time while being the biggest degenerate in his own circle just does not stop being funny to me.
I kind of wish Sam had more of a presence in this, but when he finally shows up, he really gets me.

This film gets two thumbs up from me.

Sam is the icing on the nick and charls cake this time. Also what'd you think of the mexican guy they hired, I thought his comedic timing was fucking incredible and worked well with the MDE team.

Good to see MDE back on their feet after WP. I was getting worried we'd only have those vertical videos from now on.

I thought he was great as well. When he first showed up, I thought this was going to be a Moms-esque performance, but that guy was surprisingly competent.

Note: They shot this 4 years ago and only now got around to finish it. Sam said though that he's hiring two people full-time to help him.

He was great. He could almost have been a real, bored drug supplier.

Wasn't the people he was hiring mostly to work on new books and the game though? Although I would imagine if he has people helping him with shit like merch fulfillment and taxes he'll have more time to shoot smaller skits when he can.

I don't know exactly what he's hiring them for, I just remember one of the positions is going to be for a graphic designer.
Whatever it is, Sam seems adamant in his promise that there will be more content coming soon.

Two of my fav parts

Charls is the worst of the bunch tbh. His acting falls flat and his improv is shitskin tier.

Butthurt game dev detected. Publishers don't go after these unless they're the embodiment of cancer like Konami and Atlus because they work as free advertising.

You will never work for the new york times.

That rant in Atlanta, Living really burned your ass, didn't it?

Let's plays break copyright law, enforcing that copyright law is definitely stupid yeah but if it ever got brought to court LPs are definitely outside the realm of fair use.

Recording yourself playing a video game is not transforming the video game, fag.

It's not transformative, it is against copyright law but it's up to the copyright holder with how strict or loose they are.

Those aren't either, but again copyright holders discretion, most major ones are sponsored by the company anyways and they make money off it.

You sound like the type of person that would lobby for changes to copyright law so you can continue claiming Steamboat Willie is a copyrighted entity even 20000 years after Walt Disney's death.

Skokino 3: The Kinoing.

It is against copyright law, go talk to a copyright lawyer and they'll tell you as much too. Look up the actual fair use clauses and laws, the definition of transformative is very limited in nature, and recording and broadcasting footage of the copyrighted material is definitely against them. I'm actually for loosening copyright laws themselves but lying about what they are right now is fucking stupid dude.

Because the law says so. Read a book on it and stop derailing the thread faggot.

Thank you for admitting defeat, shekelberg.

I love how they just put out their badges.

Thanks for projecting yourself Mr. (((zion-enthusiast)))

The MDE crew express anger so well.
Eric Andre, Tim and Eric, etc. are just contemptuous of the world.
Charls, Nick, and Sam have the holy flame of wrath burning within them.

I presented my argument pretty fucking clearly numb-nuts so unless you actually can't read you're just trying to shitpost this thread to death. It's fucking obvious and obnoxious so fuck off nerd.

They're raw passion is really admirable, they're the best troupe in comedy today bar none.

FAIR USE IS FAIR USE JEW

Fair use is not a catch all term you can use to justify blatant copyright violation. Broadcasting the exact contents of a movie or video game is copyright violation, it does not meet the required threshold of transformative as defined by copyright law, in which it states "only the segments of the copyrighted material that are necessary and essential to the critique or parody may be used". Let's plays broadcast the entirety of the game including segments with no commentary, therefore they violate fair use. There has never been a test case of this but the consensus among copyright lawyers is that if it ever DID go to court the Let's Player would lose, no matter how good the legal team they got was. The fact they even exist right now is, as you said, taking them down creates bad PR so companies are loose with their copyrights in this instance. I'm sorry your entire understanding of copyright law comes from bitch youtubers who never looked at a law book a day in their lives, but the reality is that they're wrong, they most likely know they're wrong, and are either lying or ignorant about fair use laws in order to try and keep their failing careers afloat. There is no "winning" or "losing" this isn't even an argument. I'm stating the reality of the situation if you wanna change it go stand on your soapbox somewhere else, I wanna talk about MDE not your little bitch fit. I'm fucking right end of story dork.

Please keep arguing about fair use and what constitutes it, you two. Please. I'm dead serious. I'm hard as a fucking rock reading all this. I hope you keep posting back and forth so I can cum.

And here comes Mr. Funny dude with the super cool sexual humor, Lmao hilarious my dude, I bet everyone in your immediate friend group calls you " the funny one" well I'm not laughing. Let's plays destroyed youtube and now their autisitic fanbase is gonna destroy Holla Forums and here you are jerking off while you're burning. Maybe if you took some time and stopped obsessing over carnal pleasures we wouldn't be in this situation right now but this sex obsessed society has instead produced yet another dud to come and shit up this board.

Get ready for Cody Cigar.

*had.

What?

I will never understand how this man operates.

i wonder if he crashes someday driving like that

The blog starts getting really good after 25 minute mark tbh

At least I could learn what not to do with my life.
It's called ADHD.

sage denied

He smokes more than just cigars

also To Live and Die in LA

Sam is great with his 80s aesthetic obsession I love it

Complexion's way to acne-free to be Sammy Guns

I came.

LOL

White knight for him all you want, he still won't suck your dicklet. Scammy(BOY!) only sucks on Jewish and Nubian dick, find a new e-crush cumskin.

There's a threshhold mark where it's no longer covered by fair use, that's usually when it's past about 50/50 commentary criticism. Let's plays almost universally violate that. Reviews do not, I'm sorry your favorite e-celeb personalities make their living off of videos that can be removed at a seconds notice by companies, but that's their fault for picking a shitty career and direction and you white knighting for them is pretty lame honestly.

looks nothing like Sam
go be face blind somewhere else

Well get ready to climax again funny boy, cause the ultimate youtube e-celeb jew shills are back.
It's so fucking blatant and obvious, not like you care you sex obsessed freak.

Cute.

thank you for bumping the thread so more people get to enjoy the kino masterpiece MDE has presented to us :^)

I wish i had face hair like him

Not white knighting him. Sam's been pizzafaced his whole life. If he isn't pizza faced he's hairy jew-tier like he is now.

I'm not kidding, I just masturbated again to you telling me that. Please keep going. This shit works for me in so many ways.

Lmao lol I am roflmaoing so hard right now my dude. You are funny AND cool at the same time how do you pull it off? When you talk to the girls at school do they laugh? Do you think you make them laugh? Have you considered that they're laughing at you not with you? Has that ever crossed your little funny comedian brain? Dude I can see it now "Class Clown makes joke about getting off to being insulted, heralded as comedic genius of his time" so cool dude. I'm LITERALLY lmaoing right now. Seriously though fuckface cut the shit, if I wanted to jerk you off I'd send you a hooker, but I'm here to talk about my main man sam hyde AKA S-H AKA cody cigar AKA Cracker Barrel AKA Pottawatomie massacre AKA frosted flakes ya dig?

So he should have compromised on his principles to please a crowd that was already out for him and was literally making up reasons to have him canned. ("hidden swastikas")
Great idea, faggot.

DUDE FLUMPF LMAO!

DUDE RAPE AND VERBAL ABUSE OF WOMEN LMAO!

DUDE BOYPUSSY LMAO!

DUDE FUCK IMMIGRANTS LMAO!

DUDE JUICE LMAO!

DUDE BLOCKHEAD JOO LMAO!

DUDE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS LMAO!

DUDE MISOGYNISM LMAO!

DUDE TOXIC MASCULINITY LMAO!

Shill for your boycrush somewhere else, everybody here already know exactly what sammy (BOY) is and we aren't interested in listening to this confirmed cocksuckers sycophantic fans shilling his garbage here gor the thousandth time. Take your idpol e-celeb back to >>>/reddit/ cuckboy because we are not interested.

these aren't funny at all and stopped being inciteful after a while. Now Sam just uses it as a platform to blogpost, manly in the form of bitching and letting out seething hatred on camera. I liked when his hatred was channeled through creative forms like his comedyor at least being a public asshole putting people in their place. You could see there was a lot of negative energy below the surface but it didn't matter because he had a lid on it.

This is retarded

do you need to make your bait so obvious?