JAMES O'KEEFE VIDEO PART III IS OUT NOW

JAMES O'KEEFE VIDEO PART III IS OUT NOW
(It's unlisted for some reason, so public users won't see it unless directly linked to it)

Embed not possible to upload, so get the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

ARCHIVE: mega.nz/#!18s2GLbI!G4VjhgG089OiZhXlQFJpvjbS_y67dE37XPMw4EB78Tk

Other urls found in this thread:

napavalleyregister.com/news/local/obituaries/richard-sklar/article_6d8766ac-a19a-51d2-a39b-4a7f5ce6209d.html
reddit
google.com
searx.me/
virustotal.com/el/url/9d0fd7dbe33b25d3920a7a6792b5051dfd6d54dc2c377cbd7170b08aa45b90b7/analysis/1477333377/
disneyabcpress.com/abc/contacts/
archive.fo/CXLmK
archive.fo/P3jIV
youtube.com/watch?v=__KSflPxPoM
archive.is/pNqoz4
youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/596pp4/holy_fucking_shit_hillary_just_made_a_duck/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/596aoa/holy_crap_crap_crap_guess_what_i_found_the_fbi

8ch.net/pol/res/7924583.html#7970613
youtube.com/watch?v=zBNCPqEkLE0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_All_of_Us_to_All_of_You
archive.is/S80C8
archive.is/3xRgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am disappointed in you O'keefe.

START WRITING DISNEY!

COMPLAIN ABOUT DONALD DUCKS PARTICIPATION IN THIS "HATEFUL AND VILE ELECTION"

Get ABC/Disney to sue these faggots!

this isnt the last video, blake, you fucking sperg

In fairness, it's proof that she has violated FEC laws, and now has been viewed by millions.

Ducks on the ground, tendies on the floor.

Who the fuck is blake?

No thanks oqueef and assange.

I don't blame Assange for this disappointment. Assange has always delivered.

someone as spergy as you, was an educated guess

I want O'Keefe to get to the bombshells he keeps teasing now

True. Just in terms of election impact. She may still be impeached if she wins.

This isn't as damaging as the first two videos but it does basically prove there's illegal coordination going on. Shame it was proven by this retarded duck shit.

nigga I just post anime tiddies at hillary on twitter.

Get your sexist ass outta here hothead

This. If we push the fact that this is what is going on (it's the truth too), then it will sink in. Keep repeating over and over that a federal crime is being committed.

She is beating Trump in polls that give her a 30% advantage in sampling population. And even then she is only winning by 4 pts. That translates into Trump winning with 60%.

She cant possibly win. Outside of a rigjob. Which is why every single person going to vote for Trump needs to wear red.

I just went to vote, wore my Trump hat. No problems. Wear your hat lads.

I never heard of this "Donald Duck" thing.
I am I the odd man out?

It's pure luck that they were doing this retarded duck shit which makes light of what they're doing. It doesn't look as sinister. It's too bad they picked this group to infiltrate rather than one of the other dozens of groups.

BONUS DUCKS!

No. I had abso-lu-te-ly no idea such a thing existed. Was it really that big and nation-wide as Clitdong operatives claim, after all?

Yeah I hadn't either. It's actually more childish than the Drumpf thing, which I didn't think was possible.

I'm on my mobile tracking device 📱 but the wall James is standing in front of has the names and profiles of many DNC characters such as Hillary, Donna, and others. One is a question and TBA. I think it might be someone who's name isn't Bill Clinton. How about you? Maybe a Republican right? ;^) wouldn't be another Democrat anywhere. Probably an R since James would turn up dead of it where the other suspect

Wow it's fucking nothing

hows it feel to know you lost the election for hillary?

I don't see paultown doing anything other than giving cringey interviews

Actually it's a "Democrats" wall. Well shit… Stay safe James and God Bless you.

…Did our Dolan memes *create* Dolan?

To rub salt in her wounds, we should co-op't the donald meme for anti-Hillary purposes

Do you have to make movies in order to criticize them? Do you have to paint to know when a painting is shit?

DOLAN NO

If you call this thing anything less than a low-energy traitor, both of you are going to the bog.

Dolan is a massive sociopathic shitlord like Pepe already. It'll be cool.

Maybe all of the videos together will amount to death by a thousand paper-cuts. I'm glad they're releasing the videos, I just wish they were more bombshell'ish and less slapped with a glove'ish.

Trump can use this to sue Hillary Clinton and the DNC. I think the cops & people hurt should sue after it came out that the DNC coordinated & fomented violence at Trump rallies.

Ducks….. I can't believe they thought this was a good thing especially since people actually used like Donald Duck (he was a beloved cartoon character after all). Leftists are out of touch and have an infantile mind.

each one has been progressively juicier

#4 is going to be fun.. if he follows the same posting pattern it will be released tomorrow and then what ever else they have will be next monday etc

Bitching about the leaks doesn't help anyone. Just paul town flailing in irrelevance.

Not every action we perform must be done with some purpose in mind. We're disappointed. Don't be so fucking pissy about it.

This leak isn't a bombshell and nothing will come of it. NOTHING.

So maybe bitching doesn't help anyone, but neither do these leaks.

I'm pro-Trump, but O'Keefe's content has been pretty underwhelming so far, and we're only two weeks away from the election.

Go away paul town, o keefe has already contributed more than you ever will. Oh wow O keffe doesn't have a video of Hillary killing a nigger, must just bin all the footage then!

said no one voting for trump ever

His videos have been quite fucking good. and each one has shown more and more dirt. If they have anything real juicy they wont release it now it will be next week at the earliest

We just need to keep repeating the fact that collusion with super pacs is illegal, and that she broke federal laws. All CTR has in this case is "LOL DUCKS" or claiming Trump's campaign does the exact same thing.
It will take audio of Hillary herself saying something damning to really effect normies though.

O'Keefe is dissapointing,does this guy really have those videos he is claiming or is he just building some kind of internet cult following with some agenda.

The water filter man and O'Keefe are nothing in comparison to what Assange,Manning or Snowden have suffered.

Nope, most of the country never heard of it. Another fantastic idea from Madame President.
20 people with duck ringtones in a stadium of thousands… wow such disruption

Yeah, they do. But thanks for trying to correct the record.
You too, >>7966755´

The Clinton campaign dies with thousand cuts, not some huge bombshell.
And there's nothing you can do to stop it.

The content of the stupid tactic is irrelevant. It is illegal to coordinate with PACs and here is indurect evidence of it.

you are lumping leftists in with normies. Normies are normal idiots who would be red pilled if they werent dumb little good goys. Leftists as leftists. There is no point reaching out to them except to disenfranchise them. Every vote that matters in this election is watching these videos and they are telling their friends to watch them.

And in either case at this point we are just going for the record Trump already has her beat by atleast 16 pts if you adjust for the obviously manipulated poll methodology that (((they))) have been using.

listen here you duck you arent fooling anyone

THE FUCKING MEMES

Every single video O'Keefe has released so far has much worse shit in them. Video 2 has proof of fucking voter fraud, which Hillary still has the audacity to call a conspiracy theory (while spouting the theory that russia hacked her). Sadly it's too much for the average retard to take in, so a video of her saying nigger probably would have a greater effect.

We need sound for that webm.

What a time to be alive

Not quite.

When you correct the sampling bias the polls only shift 8-10 points.

This takes a Clinton +4 and makes it a Trump +4. Not exactly a landslide.

However I don't think the polls include the fact that most Trump support is not considered "likely voters" so he's always been about 5-10 points above what the polls have shown even without rigging.

short notice oc incoming

Not quite. When you correct the sampling bias the polls only shift 8-10 points. This takes a Clinton +4 and makes it a Trump +4. Not exactly a landslide. However I don't think the polls include the fact that most Trump support is not considered "likely voters" so he's always been about 5-10 points above what the polls have shown even without rigging.

Unfortunately I didn't make it so I don't have the original files.

Figures that an anti-fascist like Donald Duck would be siding with Hillary. Good release. It's good to have some evidence of the highest levels of the DNC/Clinton Campaign involved with birddogging.

Failed forced meme

(check'em)

just put shadilay over it

i remember some duck shit early in the campaign… yes it happened.. also something about 1000+ plastic ducks something somewhere

not the bombshell we needed, but good ammo for the lawyers

I think he should have put this video out first to lull the left/media into thinking that all he had was a random assortment of staffers making innuendos about Donald Duck. As it stands, if the media ignored the riots and vote fraud then I'm not really sure how O'Keefe thought this would somehow break through.

I remember the donald duck thing, it was a small non-story. It was real though, not a psyop.

Ducks? Who you gonna call?

mfw lefties can't meme for shit

Not bad.
Let's take the whole Christian Right from them.
Time to make meme and write to our aunts.

they mention "the iowa state fair is coming up" so yea this was WAYY early in the campaign

Which brings up another note…

I wonder how fucking long they were able to infiltrate before being found out or just leaving..?

Between the approximate date of this video and today..

Oh .. huh.. I just looked it up it was august 11th? So that puts this video somewhere around the last week of july

I vaguely remember the duck thing but i thought it was more like back in march…

Guess this shit has been such a wild ride that the past 3 months have felt like a year.

Anyway its reasonable to think that veritas was infiltrating well into september, the month when hillary started behaving desperate. Maybe he does have something real fucking good and is just dropping very juicy crumbs until he posts the real good shit a week before nov 8th?

Ducks. Is it a Christian thing about Easter?

O'Keefe with the bantz

no you are thinking of bunnys bearing beautiful basketed bonbons

It's also evidence she was aware of bird dogging terrorism, and probably supported it.

Oh, Hillary… what have you done? With 2 weeks to go, you have unleashed the meme power of Dolan. Now we have yet another weapon in our arsenal.

I'd love to see a Hillary version of dolan just going around committing her real life crimes.

THE MEME POWER JACK IT'S GETTING TOO REAL

also..

notice all of the leftist "memes" pertaining to Trump voters are bird affiliated?

We need to teach them a lesson about trying to meme against us.

We need a bird based meme for them

In fact this is direct evidence. It is videotape of a personal admission by an involved character.

meant for

Going to get started on webms again, see you in two hours.

O'Keefe has already said they were there for a around a year. It looks like they already have their trust. I don't when they stopped or started.

Guys I just realized, this election has caused Pepe and Dolan to cross into one another and merge as one.

What the fuck has Hillary and her team unleashed?

it makes me legitimately angry that these fucks would have trouble reasoning their way out of a paper bag and yet they're in charge of shit that's been causing so much trouble

Who was the Skalar guy mentioned, see pic. Only ref we can find is Richard Sklar, clintion assoc and ambassador but he died in '09. Obit:

napavalleyregister.com/news/local/obituaries/richard-sklar/article_6d8766ac-a19a-51d2-a39b-4a7f5ce6209d.html

I disagree. This is perfect for normies - memorable.

Everyone will accept that Hillary wanted people to dress like Donald Duck because it's believable.

It's also lame as fuck.

We're reaching new heights

Isn't this basically a smoking gun that Hillary committed a felony?

As in straight up undeniable proof?

THE MEMES SNAKU-SAN. THE MEMES!!!!!!!!!!

No. Unfortunately, it can be spun easily. You can say Creamer was lying or made it up. Hillary can deny it and there's really no proof she signed off on it.

Disney is run by Jews. No way they will sue, but definitely write-in.

GET THIS UPVOTED
BTFO /r/politics

reddit .com/r/politics/comments/595hmu/project_veritas_part_iii_hrc_involvement/

I just searched YouTube for "Trump rally duck quacks" and a few other variations, but couldn't find a video of it. You'd think they'd try to meme it themselves if they went through all that trouble. Can anyone find this? Are they that low energy?

The first 2 videos were fucking huge and this while has basically no emotional impact is proof of a felony.

But more importantly it's making the connections impossible to deny when he releases the final video.

fucking checked.
I thought the same thing. These middle-aged libcucks are so uncreative and not nearly as clever as they think.

This only really works for a court of law, not a court of public opinion. We need to sink her campaign first, then Trump can use this when he prosecutes her.

Yeah, they're going to try to laugh it off. LOL DRUMPF IS COMPLAINING ABOUT DONALD DUCK! But it turns out that it was actually Hillary's idea. They have no power here.

Jesus Christ. Is it bugs bunny or animal farm?

I didn't find it particularly interesting either but still it's bad publicity, which is a plus. It will keep the Crooked Hillary thing in headlines at least in some media. No knockout blows here but a persistent barrage of this stuff will have its own little impact.

Love Duck's Hate

just a side note but did you know David Brock is gay? Is this news?

Huh? Know something the rest of us don't?

Please tell me there's an ancient Egyptian duck god.

Oh wait.

Oh fuck, those memetics in that San Francisco Earthquake thread brought back from the dead another Egyptian god.

PRAISE KEK

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

so much fucking CTR shilling in this thread. also paul town is dumbo

Probably the nigger video. If there is one.

Not at all user-kun, i'm just seeing the writing on the wall.

The spaced out releases and content of each video is obviously part of a larger strategy.

I think it's pretty obvious to see where he's going with this. He has to establish the characters and environment before he can move on to development, and then comes the climax. Pretty sure that by the end of this series you should be able to make the connections.

Hell, this video is proof that illary is directly involved with the same PAC that organized riots at Trump events and brainstormed about voter fraud.

Limbaugh is talking about the 3rd video right now.

The PACs broke the law
DNC associated organizations broke the law
Hillary Clinton Broke the law
Hillary Clinton worked with and directed PACs and associated organizations to break the law for her
They have been caught rigging the vote, trying to control the election, and force Hillary Clinton into the White House in a highly illegal set of schemes and manipulations that run all the way up to the White House.

Not only does this drag Obama into the mud where he belongs, but this should be more than enough evidence to fully and wholly back Trump's recent claims: Hillary should never have been able to run in the first place.

Holy fuck, I just hit the meme jackpot.

Who?

google.com

any of you memelords willing to make a bobama meme?

"Stop whining. Come on."

So he's the god of western civilization?

DID SOMEONE SAY SNEK?

searx.me/

You know I wouldn't be nearly as bothered if we were beaten by a clearly superior foe.

But this is just fucking embarrassing.

God, her legs are enormous. Why the hell did Bill marry her? He was a major pussy grabber, he could have picked a hotter chick.

Funny cos it was there in the intro backround all the while, with images of creamer etc crossed out. Clues to firther vid subjects?

Dubs confirm, Geb is god of western civilization.

And considering how he wants to level San Fran, he's apparently furious.

That's how you get viruses.

But then they wouldn't have had sex goddess chelsea…
HNNNNNNGH

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT ON WHY WE WANT THE NIGGER TAPE DROPPED

Anyone who is politically aware already knows this type of shit is happening. It doesn't sway them. Normies don't care about this at all, so it doesn't effect them.

We need the god damn racist remarks for the normies to care.

Looks like Hill Clinton had sex with Tim Kaine.

We aren't beaten, defeatism shilling faggot.

We have not yet begun to fight.

how would a direct link to the front page of google cause a problem? is google going to find out Holla Forums linked to them?

Its not just Creamer saying it though. There are multiple people, some more senior than him. You're right the media will spin it however they can if they cover it at all.

And western civilization inevitably breeds snek, which I assume are parasitic cultures like jews and degenerates. It's a continuous cycle between Geb and Kek, creating civilization, having jews come try to ruin it to take all the gibs for themselves, and inevitably getting shoah'd so it can start again.

ducks….fucking shilltards can't meme for shit
MAGA

In case you're serious..
virustotal.com/el/url/9d0fd7dbe33b25d3920a7a6792b5051dfd6d54dc2c377cbd7170b08aa45b90b7/analysis/1477333377/

Test done by 68 website evaluation tools. Threat percentage is 0.

You do realize the irony of this, do you?

That would have to be the hilloli version. But old chels sure as hell ain't bill's kid. Looks like she fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on her way down. Then landed in a pile of shit.

You do realize how IDs work here, don't you?

checked

Well maybe that guy was actually shilling for Google, never mind.

5:45
"one of her body people"

Hmmmmmm.

The Wikipedia article says it was pronounced "Seb", so probably not.

If he or anyone has her or someone high up saying "nigger" on film they need to wait until the very last week. You can't give any time now a days for anything else to take the spot light away. Attention spans are short.

Why are leftist memes SO fucking lame?

Is that why Holla Forums always seems to feel a bit sorry for him, because we can sense he was meant for something great due to his turtle meme energy? if that's the case we have to reclaim Jeb at any cost, he must be redpilled for the prophecy to be fulfilled.

Yeah, that seems to be the Veritas plan. Leak lower-level stuff with implications of next-tier involvement, then let the DNC squirm and deny till they're blue in the face. Once they're done kicking up a storm, release another video with even deeper implications/admissions. Folks calling for "Release it all now!" are just being impatient fucktards who want their dessert first, forgetting to savor the meal before hand. Hillary's a sneaky bitch, and for all her carelessness she's smart and knows politics and the law inside/out. This is the only way to effectively combat someone who owns the establishment, force them to slowly burn their own bridges, then cross the river yourself anyway. It really is quite brilliant.

Why would you ever advertise a Marxist corporation or one of its products, especially one that censors us?

Yes, linking directly to the product counts as advertising in my book.

fair enough

Bruh, don't you know? CTR has NSA toolz.

Dats rite, right now an 19 year old girl from Kentucky who is making $8/hr and hasn't sleep more than 3hrs a night in more than a month is at the controls logging your IP!!! and sending j00 the data packets to hax0r your machine. Iz serious business.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

Jeb's a Bush, with all the family baggage that implies. One of the emails specifically mentions him taking Hillary's place at a speaking role at one of her own dinners. Don't get too comfy with the idea that Jeb will turn, he's in it too deep himself.

…unless of course he decides to go renegade in exchange for immunity/leniency. A rogue Bush with inside info would be a primed-and-ready off-cooldown orbital-cannon for TRUMP to annihilate world politics with.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Notice that is Aaron Black in the above video in the hat next to the duck. Bastard.

Isn't the guy at duck's left Aaron Black? He's wearing the same cap, I bet he's so ashamed of his early balding he only takes it off when he goes to take a bath.

Is this Creamer?
this is the picture i saved from those threads about the bus (dont remember exactly what went on with that bus)

we tried to identify him… maybe someone did but it looks like Creamer

It was Hillary.

Count your blessings. After halfchan screwed with Podestas devices I was looking for fallout the next day. First 2 items in jewgle were 'hackers suspected of…' the next was a 4/pol/ thread about doing the deed…

Probably paid herself.

Around 10:39 in the video implies that DISNEY KNEW these actions were taking place!

Let's let Disney know what we think about their political alliances and how that will affect their bottom line.

Disney Shareholder Services:
Phone:1-855-553-4763
Fax: 1-215-553-5402
Email: [email protected]/* */

Corporate Inquiries:
[email protected]/* */

Press Inquiries:
[email protected]/* */

ABC ALSO:
disneyabcpress.com/abc/contacts/

Hillary's campaign is made of jews and marxists, and both have no creativity at all.

Are you anons really surprised at this after her "Trump Up, Trickle Down" and "Love Trumps Hate" memes?

This has got to be a fucking joke. O'keefe promises a "nuclear bombshell" that would "directly link" Hillary to this shit, and we get Donald Ducks? Are we for real? Is this guy trolling us?

Even with the PAC collusion, when a normie hears this, the only thing they're going to think is "paying someone to dress up in a costume is not illegal."

Starting to think O'keefe is a shill just fucking around. So far all 3 of these videos could have been merged into one but instead he is dragging this shit out for weeks.

be sure to download the video and reupload and post to big guys on twitter

This is so they can't just ban one youtube adress from showing up

He did directly link her.

wow it's fucking nothing

unless there's some leak that only retarded normies care about like her saying something racist, people won't give a FUCK and the media can easily gloss over it.

fuck you queefe you attention-whoring faggot

Father of snakes specifically. He's even depicted with a snake head.

The turtle is another thing. While it's considered a "protector of life", it's listed as one of Ptah's less important and respected creations. Basically, the ancient Egyptians shat on Jeb! way before Holla Forums did.

It's also associated with Set and the enemies of Ra, aka Jews. So fuck you.

Liberals are truly pussy whipped

That person was Hillary, user.

I'm betting the most embarrassing forced cringe shit from her campaign was her doing as well. "Trumped up trickle down" and "Pokémon Go to the polls" sounds like the kind of thing she would think is the cleverest shit ever and she has the kind of self satisfied spergish glee of someone who loses their shit at their own jokes has when she says them. Then once they bomb her staff tries to sweep it under the rug while validating her for being such a cunning linguist.

I share your concerns, user. Like, where does this go? Trump appears on msm and starts explaining that he's being stalked by a 6 foot tall duck, the spearhead of a globalist conspiracy. It's chilling. They must have known he was wearing a wire. They've completely turned the tables as far as the cartoon animal menace.

This wasn't a bombshell by any means and I'm pretty disappointed but the important thing is it still allows for more ammunition, more fresh memes, etc to be pushed throughout social media. I remember the clinton campaign pushing some shit Trump's ex-wife said. The more we can use the better. Additionally, this video shows how lame hilary is that she actually came up with this half baked idea of a doland duck costume at trump rallies.

I can practically hear the kvetching echoing out from DC

pic somewhat related

In terms of a legal defense against voter fraud accusations, it is pretty nuclear. It may not be the explosive public-angering video we all want, but I have a feeling that one's coming after they sew shut the legal defenses. Public outrage is just icing on the cake, a bonus to rub salt into the wounds. The cunt is absolutely fucked from a legal perspective, especially if Foval or Creamer decide to sell her out and testify against her. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

It's a doozie.

There are grounds for it but the Republicans won't do it. First off they might not have the majority and secondly they probably want Hillary to be President as evidenced by some of their attempts to sabotage Trump

Except Donald Duck has copyright surrounding him. Even normies understand copyright laws.

I would love to see jeb and rato to join trump like some rpg where the mid bosses become party members.

they are funny
or rather, they got stumped so hard that wtf now I love them

It's illegal to wear political attire at the polls in Michigan.

Now that I think about it, nah. It's her team that comes up with this shit, she just does the OK. She's an old senile law lady, I'm sure creativity isn't one of her stronger attributes.

Where the conspirators directly linked not only Hillary but Donna Brazile and the DNC to the conspiracy
It doesn't matter what they 'think', what they did here was illegal

think of this as a small part in a larger case being built against her.

That makes sense. Guess I'm angry because I expected the nigger video.

This is the most damaging video yet, for two reasons.

It's proof that Hillary illegally collaborates with her PACs to fuck with Trump. Now that's bad, but the part that makes this video truly nuclear is how fucking absurd it is. Hillary sent fucking adults in Donald Duck costumes to harass the God Emperor about his taxes?

That's an instant meme. Normies will gobble this up because it's so ridiculous it's hilarious. The other videos exploded on (((social media))) but this one will explode 10 times harder. People will laugh at the insanity of it, share it with each other, and they will all know that Hillary is guilty of illegal coordination. Laughter makes the truth go down nice and smooth.

In all seriousness, her campaign could be entirely undone by this. Donald Duck could be the final deathblow.

This is why you never force a meme

This is great when it comes to needing further proof that Hillary is a criminal, but normies wont digest this information well enough en masse. We need her on tape saying "nigger" to a black person for normies to jump ship in droves.

Done. Enjoy the dank OC
OH NO!

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS GIF WOULD BECOME SO RELEVANT I LOVE IT

I hope that you're joking.

Nice

Leftists can't meme.

At a bare minimum you need something (within the establishment narrative) that will put a dent in the Dem turnout. When you see Michael Moore say shit like it's "badass that Hillary killed Vince Foster", he's giving extremely valuable insight into the leftist psyche. They think shit like this is hilarious, and they not only care about Hillary's criminality, they get off on how vicious and above-the-law she is, figuring that she's "on their side".

meme-magic

Honestly the most offensive part of this is the weak fucking meming. Donald DuckS? Plural? what the fuck.
punchline at the end, no weird ass plural. btfo weak ass clinton memers
how many man hours do you think went into that fiasco

It does when they have the vote.
So you're waiting for AG Lynch to prosecute?

It's more like "understand breaking copyright law = bad" in their minds. That's why if you talk to any little old lady about internet piracy they think of hackers on steroids and how evil it is to do such a thing. I've had "you wouldn't download a car" said to me unironically by normies, I wish I was joking.

Not that shillary will ever be punished by jew courts, but the point is that even normies will have to admit that she's done at least one illegal thing now that they can't blame russia for doing.

Holy shit !
Our meme magic only grows stronger.
Good to see that Dolan and Pepe can go together for higher levels of energy.

Is that some dank OC?

They probably married for political reasons, only. I doubt there was ever any romance between those two.

We heard them say it in the last vid - easier to break the law and plead for forgiveness. The law is there to be broken if its - in libtards minds - for the greater good. And everything is when your fighting ebil rayciss.

I have 2 more saved vids but the mp4 files are too big. anyone know a good compression program?

>>>/webm/

Appel Quicktime

Fair enough. For me copyright wouldn't even be a speed bump.

wat

ffmpeg

no, they just dont get posted very often.
These are the only 4 I know of, but hopefully theres more.

It's generally been Bill's practice to bang average/below average women, with Gennifer Flowers maybe being the lone exception

How did she not see this backfiring against her??

Jesus fuck she makes it too easy.

Kojima is our meme prophet. He's seen things that we could only imagine.
Praise Kek

The Jew fears the duck.

Paul Town also does nothing other than collect patreon shekels for his blog, O'Keefe actually does shit he would never do.

Check'd.

If anything I think its more damaging as its higher level people and before they had plausible deniability.

This one is fucking touching my feels.

Trump's already filing a legal complaint

It's okay Hillary forgot about it so she isn't culpable :^)

Did he say that?

This is great, but if O'keefe has more than this he needs to release it now. I get that he wants to put some distance between each video so people have time to digest it, but early voting has already started in some states.
These reveal corruption, but won't completely sink the campaign. If he has something nuclear, now is the time to use it.

This won't work. Haven't you realized yet? The laws don't apply to Hillary. This is not an overstatement or exaggeration. When will you people understand this?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I really doubt that will work if it comes to court

Uncle Donald, the evil leftists are appropriating our culture!

We understood it long ago, faggot. It's the normies who need the evidence.

Haven't you realized yet? The laws don't need to apply to Hillary to make her lose in a landslide.

And the normies will do what? Launch a hashtag? Raise a sign? Share it on facebook? Call their (((representatives)))?
Relying on normies is absolutely useless.

Jews they may be, but even they aren't stupid enough to sue each other.

You seem bothered, friend :^)

We need every ounce of support we can get, normie or not. Twitter, a cuck stronghold until recently, is chock full with people opposing political correctness and politically incorrect tags on the almost daily. It's a very good step towards what we want to succeed.

This is glorious.

The normies will do nothing, hopefully. Our goal isn't necessarily to get normies to vote for Trump. It'd be great if they did, but they most likely won't out of fear of going against the herd. What we want to do is demoralize them. I given the chance a normie would rather close their eyes and plug their ears and vote Hillary because she is the "status quo", the "normal" choice, and the "safe" choice. We have to make normies not feel safe when they think of Hillary. If they feel like nothing they do will make them feel safe, then they won't bother voting. They'll just stay home, jaded and scared and wanting things to go back to normal so they can focus on their tendies and their cummies and whatever they can find on kikebook to feel better.

He's not wrong, though. Four(?) words: ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Bunch of assholes virtue-signalling for shiggles without actually fucking accomplishing anything. People who live on Facebook and Twitter don't do anything but fling their verbal poop.

Superb dude

Low Energy

Agreed. This isn't what I was expecting really.

Thread theme.

We wuz ducks n shieeet

Maybe not, but forcing them to take a public stance against their implicit endorsement of one of their most recognizable characters (do you know how phenomenally YUGE Donald Duck is in western Europe?) for the use of a specific party's political campaign may force them into a position of non-assistance. Besides, Disney's probably FAR more involved than we think. You don't own a copyright/trademark for a century without pulling political strings.

So this video take off like wildfire with the normies like the ALS ass bucket challenge did? Yeah, I know. I'm glad we're in agreement, user.

The release to date have spurred the mainstream media into asking questions about the shenanigans going on behind the scenes.

DONNA BRAZILE has been in the hot seat a bit – forcing her to pivot and outright lie on camera. This one might be enough to force her dismissal, which WILL be reported nationally.

This user gets it.

The o keefe vid got ~3m plays in less than a few days. I don't know how many Holla Forumsacks you think there are, but there are less than that. My normie mom came to tell me that she saw it in fb.

this guy is garbage

And this one hit 38k views before jewtube could freeze the view counter. It's already blowing up harder than the last two.

Doing Kek's work user.

WE HEIL, WE HEIL, right in der Fuehrers face.

People will make it way more viral than the other two because xD le funny duck but they'll realize that the video shows her campaign breaking campaign laws.

And wtf was Creamer doing so often at the WH over 9000 times? And getting 42 personal meetings with king negro and his male wife?

archive.fo/CXLmK
archive.fo/P3jIV

WH visitor record for Creamer:
https:// open.whitehouse.gov/dataset/Robert-Creamer/9vny-arr6

Back around this time I remember arguing with a bunch of Hillary shills that would call Trump Donald Duck. Seemed bizarre back then but makes a lot more sense after this.

checked for some fresh OC

Donald Duck Drumpf lmoa

Take your own advice.

Checked. Ducks and frogs

Gee, must be great being Shillary.

You really think normie care?

He was the brainchild of Chicken George

instead of being duck-hurt faggots let's dox this fag

Like Huma?

What a shitty mascot. He's not even dancing.

user pls

Honestly the most damming part of this video was that Hillery thought the Donald duck thing would sink trump, let alone be a good idea in of it self. Just shows how out of touch she is.

You must have missed the average of 25~35K normies at Trump rallies.

I can't believe we made Trump/duck memes, and the democrats didn't even think to use them.

Get pozzed, CTR

Male ducks are misogynists and evil rapists.

Fresh OC.

Absolutely quackin crazy, Jimbo.

It's no wonder Hillary married Bill.
Obvious duck fetish.

THOSE QUACKS

wasnt wikileaks going to release a statement about assange today?

Drakes confirmed for the muslim invaders of the bird world.

Excellent angle, user. She's an unimaginative dunce. Donald Ducks is student-protest level. And by students, I mean 6th graders. In retard school.

Anyone have a comparison of early voting to election day voting ratios?

The GOP should have sent people to her rallies dressed up as cartoon characters. If she thought Donald Duck was so devastating, she would have lost her fucking mind if it was done to her.

I think it is. Definitely sounds like him.

In her corporate mind it has all the flags of a "sure thing."

Think about how exploitable it is like a business-robot would. It makes a lot more sense.

I thought that was odd.

Well it was illegal but its close to "copyrights illegal". And they barely mentioned their connections to Obama and instead talked about uncle Dolan.

Disney has been zog since the family sold it to jews in the 80s. Are you new here?

This.
Reminder that she is a legit sociopath, one that understands humanity only from conjecture.

Seriously, Disney sues just about everybody for even touching a finger or coming close to any of their copyright material–EVER!

They are also one of the five big companies that pretty much own almost all of the media. We need to get that infopic that shows how pretty much all of the media is owned by a few companies, I used to have it.

We need to start grabbing these slimy snakes by the head.

They'd be the only people there.

Nice idea for zyklon Ben comic.

With all the smoking guns courtesy of O'Keefe, have any complaints been filed with the Federal Election Commission or something similar?

I dont see why part 3 needed to be delayed. Donna and Hillary denied part 1 and 2 but the proof would have been there before they were able to deny it. What the fuck was the point of breaking the 1day1video format?

who tf cares about some retard's conspiracy videos?

Hype. After all they are journalists.

It allowed them to pull an "andrew breitbart." classic tactic where you release half of the material, allow them time to form some bullshit excuse as to why its not what it looks like, and then release the rest of the footage later. This way you not only completely fuck them over with the evidence itself, but you also entrap them in ANOTHER lie they tried to pull after the first video. Double tap. If you released it all at once, perhaps they might find a different excuse to wiggle out of the entire thing.

yeah, o'keefe said he filed one

nice

CLTN FND CEO RUNS FOR HIS LIFE

Fuck you.

You got called out for being a shill and not adding anything to the conversation. Get fucked you little faggot, you aren't earning your sheckel today.

kill yourself kike

All well and good, but were right up to the wire here in last 2 weeks. This sort of drip of information would have been better earlier, before early voting began.

Okeefe Video

Yeah, we waited for it, and though it could hang Hillary in a system that is properly functioning, it required brains to understand and therefore it won't work with the sub orbital IQ crowd. There was positively nothing bad enough that could be understood easily to make switchblade Joe change his mind.
The video does irrefutably show that Hillary is guilty of multiple actionable felonies, but what difference will that make when the government is so taken over that no one will act on it? We need a video of her screaming that she hates blacks and hispanics, or sacrificing a child, or something else like that, a video showing how guilty she is wont cut it.

Not that it would matter, because trump is already at 85 percent and "they" believe they can rig that to a loss and get away with it if they keep publishing false polls that show Trump and Hillary so close that the electoral college will make the difference. I am confident that is the plan - rig it right up to the threshold where they can blame a Hillary victory on the electoral college and then rave about how great Trump did, and compliment the hell out of him. A few weeks later he will die in a plane crash and they will be rid of the problem. That's how it is done. They have run their psy op tests to see what outcome would be least likely to spark an armed rebellion and that is it. If they steal this one, America is over.

Under-rated post.

what

Meanwhile a Republican gets two years prison for doing what Hillary and the others did…
archive.is/pNqoz4

CLTN FND CEO RUNS FOR HIS LIFE

CLINTON FOUNDATION CEO (Davin McFadden) RUNS FOR HIS LIFE

Daily reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=TyvcNLujUEA

Oops, Eric Braverman, CEO of the Clinton Foundation, is running for his life!!!!

I saw this plebbit thread: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/596pp4/holy_fucking_shit_hillary_just_made_a_duck/
Assuming Hillary's speeches are all pre-planned and scripted, releasing this video today tells us one of two things, both of which are bad for Hillary:
1. Veritas and Co. have present-day access to Hillary's internal emails and speeches and planned in advance to use their Donald Duck footage today to even more directly tie her to the legitimacy of the video content.
2. Hillary's campaign has been so heavily scripted and planned that this speech on this date was known/planned before March 2016 (no known Podesta email is from beyond this timeframe, implying the time the leak itself occured) that Veritas could plan and cherry-pick the best footage for months. This option also implies that Hillary is either forced or chooses to remain on-script, regardless of surrounding events or context. What few media are unfriendly to her can seize the opportunity to unbalance her by knowing she attempt to force the script even if it doesn't make sense. See her bringing up Russia at the third debate.

I actually disagree. The thing you have to realize is that people are fucking retarded and have the collective memory-spans of goldfish.

The final weeks before the election are when they have the most impact. If you release them too early, then their effect diminishes over time. This is a psychological effect that has had its positives and negatives for us. It's a good thing in the sense that every bullshit "scandal" from previous weeks (pussygate, kazir khan, trump university, the spic judge, etc) all completely lose their steam after a while. They may have hurt Trump months ago, but they don't do shit to him now. On the other hand, there's been times where something REALLY bad for hillary has occurred, but it's been long enough that it no longer carries impact. Chief example being her seizure episode on 9/11. That was fucking devastating for her at the time. But it's been a long enough time that most people have forgotten about it and it doesn't really matter anymore to the masses.

I understand your point. You think O'Keefe should've released it earlier because his videos are getting ZERO time in the press, and more time would allow the videos to spread to more normies. But in reality, what would actually happen is they'd lose steam premature and people would stop giving a shit by the time 11/8 rolled around.

I watched about 3 minutes of the video and all I'm seeing is people talking about having retards walk around in donald duck costumes. When does the rigging evidence come up?

Doesn't that mean that they might release more Pussygate videos about Trump in the final stretch?

Brazile has to be on the ropes after the latest video.

Careful with Sorcha Faal stuff user.

Hmm, who could this be…?

that's her "snap"? it's just the same shit podesta fell back on, looks more like stuttering. I've been altered, the emails are forgeries. and hilla ry saying we have 17 agencies (((ample evidence))).

I almost guarantee that's what Assange is doing too, he's not an idiot. Note that progressive leaks are adding more comments to existing threads- he introduces you to the story, so we can re-establish the narrative and general landscape, so further leaks are easier to incorporate.

Maybe taken a thread, and assigned a value to each message… stochastic terminator picks emails until their Leak Value trips some limit, and publishes. Ensure some juicy bits are sprinkled through out, and/or the seriously nasty ones are left till the end.

I bet it's Arteezy.

I like learning about evolution. Teaching kids about dinosaurs is the easiest way to subtly redpill them

"snap" was in the original title

Probably. But the thing is, Trump's scandals are all completely frivolous and irrelevant. And because of that, they tend to cause a dip and his support rebounds in a day or two. So if hillary wants to hit him with another piece of pussygate-tier kikery, she'd need to do it on like November 5th. Which also might just be too obvious.

But anything relating to his "women scandals" at this point is completely irrelevant. The dude is fucking immune. They went too hard and too fast with the "he's a rapist!" accusations. It's so ridiculous that not even normies will believe another thing.

(checked)

Guess O'keefe is gonna give her death by 1 million cuts.

She was involved with the birddoggging shit. She tried to get people in duck costumes to incite violence.

Bottom line is this connects her to all the shit outlined in the last two videos. Plus that is illegal.

WIll you burgers walk the same path of Brazil? Holy shit, this is getting interesting.

MISS ME?

And also, spoiler:
The feminists really do push that narrative of "You're impeaching her because you are sexist!"

That's what resonates with the masses though. Grabbing a pussy on a plane elicits more negative emotions than illegally coordinating with an independent-expenditure only political committee.

I know, which is why they do in fact cause dips in his supports (primarily from the cuckservatives, might I add)

But the point I'm making is that the dips are TRANSIENT. They don't last more than a day or two because of the fact that they're tabloid-tier trash.

I bet nobody remembers me.

then grab bitch by the hair and give her a spanking and remove feminist ,jews and traitors from power.

And my point is we should attack Hillary along similar grounds, like the lesbian sex fiend thing from the National Enquirer. Corruption is boring and normalfaggots that we need to persuade don't give a fuck.

But I remember you. Now I'm in your meemz.

Yeah true. I really can't understand these idiots, I don't know how to get them in line. I'd rather just shoot them all.

More specifically, Hillary can't meme for shit.

THE DUCK AND THE FROG
WERE SITTING ON A LOG
ALL DAY LONG IN THE DANK OLD BOG
THE DUCK SAID TO FROG
LETS HANG EVERY NOG
NO NIGGERS ALLOWED IN THE DANK OLD BOG
SALUTED DID THE FROG
SIEG HEIL KILL ZOG
NO JUDEN ALLOWED IN THE DANK OLD BOG
THE DUCK AND THE FROG
WERE SITTING ON A LOG
NO NOGS OR ZOGS IN THE DANK OLD BOG

There's going to be a major political realignment soon, fam. GOP is going to become the nationalist party and the Democratic Party is going to be strictly third worldist globalism. All the cucks like Paul Ryan will jump ship to the dems. The dems will become the pro-interventionism, free trade, open markets, open borders party, but also with catering to mudskins by promising increased gibsmedats and higher taxes on whitey. And then the GOP will be… well, Trump.

They're all getting kicked out of the GOP whether they want to or not.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

undercover videos are all the rage

I did my best.

Ok now this is interesting…..

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/596aoa/holy_crap_crap_crap_guess_what_i_found_the_fbi

So not only did Hillary/DNC pay near $1,000,000 to the WIFE of the FBI Ass't Director McCabe (Who was investigating Hillary emails)…..

….They got it back by laundering it through Shorr Johnson Magnus a media/consulting firm that only works with national candidates. (Not State elections like McCabe) And they have ties to? Priorities USA. Its f'n shell game. Hiding money to the end user/PAC.

Scott Foval has to be the most obvious faggot i ever saw in my life.

Have we started mailing pepes to Foval and Cream and the rest of these pieces of shit?

If any anons live near them (in the beltway area, I presume) they should go door to door and put high-quality glossy-print pepes in their doors, like what chinese takeout places do with menus. That would rustle their jimmies real good, and it's totally legal.

nice!

What the shit? If this is true these idiots need to be publicly executed.

REMOVE DUCK

You're a dipshit, but for the benefit of the rest of the dipshits who apparently also won't get it and won't even bother lurking:

- Individuals are limited in how much money they can give to a campaign
- They can give more to super PACs, as the super PACs are supposedly independent of the campaign, and expressing their free speech that just happens to support that candidate
- As a point to keep this 'fair', super PACs are not allowed to directly coordinate with the campaign- else they can no longer claim that they are independently exercising free speech, they are now directly part of the campaign, which has strict monetary rules.

And it's a felony, and people go to jail over it, and the duck is just incidentally how that collusion was displayed.

Wait wtf? Top Fucking Kek… they investigated a Super PAC, that does not communicate with the Trump campaign, and caught them willing to accept chink money… and blame that on Trump?

And where is the actual fucking footage?

MEMES ARE BECOMING REALITY

AND IT ISNT STOPPING

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

Yeah, Disney is big and evil, BUT will threatening Republican support for them hurt/spook them? At least into a public apology which would damage HRC?

Possibly.

I'm saying don't call them yelling about the ZOG or something. Call them and say you and your normie friends are outraged and your not buying any more Cinderella dolls.

GEB GOD OF DUCKS

SNEK

Maybe this video felt a bit underwhelming, but it's purpose is to definitly tie DNC, AU4Change and Hillary herself, and I think it does it, which is great.

the fuck does ducks on the ground mean

I wonder if this falls into the "Foreign State Attempting to Influence Our Elections" category?
Watch out, UK Telegraph!

Zing!

There is a bit of reaching going on no doubt.

There are more. Here's the rest.
1 / 2

whats going to happen with this? i thought this one was meant to be the big shit but it seems like it's just proof of them breaking legal technicalities and such… we need the bombshell vid ma niggas

2/2

Bringing the laconic.

holy shit this is amazing. Who did this?
that duck's face oh my god hahahahhahaa

youtube .com/watch?v=-R7A3Qz60tQ

also the guy holding teh sign is in the okeefe vids

Don't know who made them. I think they are some foreign imageboard. Can't remember witch one, though.

Fuck you Bongistan you fucking faggots

This.

Forget Disney.

The Hillary rats were even successfully 'coordinating' the whole action with them, as proven in the vid.

Unbelievable. Someone tell me everything will be ok.

Grinds my gears that hiring retards and hobos to bust up her opponent's rallies isn't enough to end her campaign.

Her saying nigger probably won't be either because most people only pretend to get upset by racism when it gives them leverage.

If Trump is unstumpable, what does that make Hillary? How the fuck is she not in prison yet?

Rewatched this a few times, what really gets me is the stuff where "DNC cut ties with the duck" which sounds like "Foval fired and no longer affiliated with Americans United for Change".
You stupid niggers that doesn't magically undo the collusion earlier.

It's like shooting someone in cold blood but then you're ok because you released a declaration to the press that you cut ties with the handgun and are no longer affliated with it.

Such low energy, these fuckers are so bad at meme magick.

how can anyone watch that and not clearly see the protestors are paid, or at least have strong financial backing?

true

Of all the horrible things Hillary has gotten away with, it would be hilarious if a shitty duck meme was the thing that brought her down. It would be like a more pathetic version of Al Capone being put away for tax evasion.

You have a point.

Basically we want them to either not show up at polls, or vote for Jill Stein.

I was hanging out with some blue-pilled normalfag friends the other night who don't even lift or watch cartoons from the orient. It was strange how removed they are from issues such as impending war with Russia or the Clinton's destabilization of the Middle East. It's all grab 'em by the pussy, Trump's a bad man who doesn't pay taxes, and interestingly Russia did enter the conversation but in the context of their joking about Trump-Putin bromance. (They didn't seem to be aware of NATO force buildup on Russia's western frontier, that Russia's running nuclear crisis drills in major cities, or that the U.S. broke a Russian-backed Syrian cease-fire just a few weeks back). I am trained by Dilbert merchant man and have over 300 confirmed persuasions, and was awaiting a covert line of entry as they kept pushing. (It's often the default assumption of such folk that everybody who seems moderately intelligent, has equally left-wing views – at least twice per week some Clinton supporter tries to toss the team jersey onto me with some comment about Trump). Finally they shoved some SNL sketch of the 3rd debate in my face (by this point they still hadn't caught on from my apparent non-enthusiasm of their conversation that I am a Trump supporter) and presented it as some form of high comedy. None of the jokes make any sense unless you live in the MSM fantasy land, where Trump's supposed 2003 support of the Iraq War is some kind of a truism. But I remembered muh happy dilbert persuasion merchant and started to gently/ firmly/ persistently black-pill them on Hillary Clinton. Here is a good article to use, the moment normies bring up the idea of Trump misusing military force then just walk them through the narrative outlined here about Clinton's Libya intervnetion resulting in 50,000 - 100,000 civilian casualties. Read it a few times, until you've memorized the basic outline of events. If your target group is people with professed anti-war sentiment, then it will give them serious misgivings about Hillary Clinton. I normally start with the U.N. resolution to establish a no-fly zone over Libya; this catches their attention because normies like the U.N. From there go into Libya's previous status as a liberal-leaning north African state where women attended university:

globalresearch.ca/destabilizing-and-destroying-countries-hillary-clinton-hearings-on-benghazi-and-the-nature-of-imperialism/5484740

At the end of this, I began to speak positively of voting 3rd party. You want to convince them that Hillary Clinton is highly unstable in military theater and that somebody else – Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, it doesn't matter – has a lot better temperament. (Of course, Trump would have leagues' superior temperament to all of those bozos, but most of these people you probably won't manage to turn onto Trump in the time between now & the election). Most of this real world news will blow their minds, since these yuge issues speak for themselves and it's never spoken of in the MSM.

with gooby and dolan working together anything is possible

Maybe she's a vampire.

You know what really pisses me off.

How they're just so nonchalant about it

In a gorram valley girl accent (even though she's a nigger)

I just fucking know these champagne socialist cunts are always hanging out at weekends at their posh parties and laughing about how filthy "those damn rednecks" are.
God it pisses me off.

Is this how people felt when Marie Antoinette went full retard with the "let them eat cake" line?

I'm still holding hope for that jeb surge

She won't. Get this out of your head. Trumpamania's going to run wild on that bitch.

Hahahaha thx based admin

breddy gud
pt.III tied up some nice loose ends on legal questions. and with the promise of a pt.IV soon, these fuckers might just give up what we need to get this bitch, king nigger, and the rest of the jews in the rotting floorboards exposed and then exterminated.

and releasing it all this close to the election and every week leading up to it, the media wont be able to silence it in time or at least i hope not

so wear red hat that says something else dumbass
or even just a red shirt
something red. fuck.

Anyone gonna do some concern trolling of Hillary Clinton supporters?

"I was going to vote for her, but after these videos, I'm reconsidering. Maybe she should drop out.."

Where is the video of Hillary disparaging negroes? I really hope that wasn't a lie. I want to see the mental gymnastics the left used to handwave it away.

Concern trolling doesn't work on democrats.

All of them, down to the last, are hypocrites. They don't care about what they actually push, they only care to create a moral standard that their opponents live up to.

That said, the few normalfags left that aren't either abstaining or voting Trump might be won over.

Same as above. Democrats wont care. They're hypocrites. They can be as racist as they want. You're the one who can't use the word nigger.

I hope it isn't just the purported incident where she called Donna a brown cow or some shit.

Try get them to become apathetic toward voting at all – or switch to a throwaway vote like Stein in order to "show the major parties that there is a concerted undercurrent demanding real change" (or some hippy bs).

I don't know but I don't even consider leftists to be human at this point. They're sub-animal even. They're just useless human shaped meat controlled by leftist programming, who exist only to propagate leftism.

he just showed she broke the law, you fucking faggot. I guess it's already huge, and there's even more to come. stop bitching

We've known for a long time that Hillary's got no bants. Look at her speech at the Al E Smith dinner. People there laughed because they had to, but they didn't laugh hard because Trump's bants had devastated them all

Certainly possible.

yeah

I don't think TBA is Obama, since he has a pic for White House.

So, there's gonna be 10 videos total? Provided each video is a hit on a specific person.

I'm out of the loop, what's this O'keefe thing about?

Enjoy the fiddling.

but red is for communism….

Yeah, I saw this coming. They just blame Trunp for all of their sins. Sadly this is going to be huge. It's going to get tons of airtime on the MSM and they will just forget about the OKeefe videos. Fuck this world. I dream of killing and torturing leftist scum.

ever notice that for every single thing we catch Hillary doing, (((they))) have a very weak, "trump did >1% of what hillary accomplished" type answer for it?

ever notice that for every single thing we catch Hillary doing, (((they))) have a very weak, "trump did >1% of what hillary accomplished" type answer for it?

It's not even Trump's campaign it's a fucking scummy super Pac that's independent of him.

Trump has always stated that he hated Super Pacs.

Now I can see why she was openly pearl-clutching over cartoon frogs despite the absurdity of it.
The Donald Dock idea is so stupid only someone truly childish would approve it.

Much like her vapid know-nothing followers, Hillary Clinton is a child.

imagine the shit the next generation is gonna have to deal with after we take office and Meme america great again

Wow what a hard life they'll have.

so basically the old gods are sick of the kikes shit?
i can dig it.
WE EGYPTIAN MAGES NOW

So now that we have a huge amount of evidence and targets, what are we going to do about the FBI so we can actually get these faggots behind bars?

(checked)
If they do that Kek will bring his full might down upon them and burn them to the ground with us.

SHILLS ARE GOING ALL OUT IN COMMENT SECTION

(((they))) run multiple different accounts, with their usernames in the format First Name Last Name with no other characters or numbers.

Their channel is almost always completely empty.

As soon as the regular agents who just want to do their fucking job overthrow Comey.

Can I understand why can't I upload an OC image of 800 KB before I perform a scale 2 chimpout? It says "file too big", even if I lowered it from 5 MB to 800 KB.

resolution is >10k pixels?

Yeah I thought about that. Must re-align it to post.

rato can go to hell and die
buttercow loving sweaty ass looking hooked nosed fucking mongoloid
jeb is alright though, he should be allowed to sit at the big boy table and maybe asked his opinion on things time to time, or, put in charge of the annual calendar, i'm sure he has a lot of good animal pics.

CHOO CHOO motherfuckers
OC comin' through

we're hitting sleepiness levels previously thought impossible
also the 'file is too big' prevention notification made me a lot angrier than it should

He needs to hurry the fuck up. There can't be another lull like there was between 2 and 3.

There are two weeks left before the election. Two fucking weeks. Normies take days to digest these videos since they don't see them through usual media channels. They have to be pointed to them after seeing their friends talking about them. If he's going to wait until the day before the election to drop the nigger video then it'll be like he didn't drop it at all. NOBODY is going to see it besides us.

He can't keep dicking around treating this like some great show he's putting on where he has to build hype and suspense in-between each video. There is no time.

And I should add that anyone who is going to conceivably change their vote as the very last minute is going to need time to question themselves and their beliefs. It's not some switch that flips inside them where they suddenly flush out all of the MSM propaganda they've been hammered with for a year and a half and decide to vote third-party, let alone Trump. If there really are ten(!) videos, time is not on our side.

For the anons that may want it/need it.

Not quite. When you correct the sampling bias the polls only shift 8-10 points. This takes a Clinton +4 and makes it a Trump +4. Not exactly a landslide. However I don't think the polls include the fact that most Trump support is not considered "likely voters" so he's always been about 5-10 points above what the polls have shown even without rigging.

i would hate fuck Megyn Kelly until i couldn't look at my dick ever again.
this video only fuels my erection

REPORTED FOR BEING A NIGGER
MODS. If you could get this kike's post history up and see if he's the porchmonkey shitting up the drawthread too.

Oh hi there Moshe, did you accidentally use a picture from your cuckold porn folder?

reported.

Marie Antoinette at least had an excuse, the nobles were kept in the dark about the peasants troubles, and when she said 'cake' she was referring to a type of hard bread like ration not the dessert.

for what it's worth, Megyn Kelly on Fox was going over the videos with guests tonight. they went over the latest one and explained how hilldabeast coordinating with superpacs was very illegal.
they also said the whole donald duck thing was "very weak trolling"

I both loath and love what the French did during the revolution. Targeting nobles, especially the women, was always what pissed me off about every revolution after the French.
But goddamn if it doesn't just fucking beg a goddamn guillotine what these socialite/urbanite scum get up to. Degenerate in every sense of the word. It's not just the sexual debauchery. it's also the rampant wasteful and disrespectful behavior to everything natural in the world, and then turning around and disrespecting the guy that runs his own farm and kills his own meat.

Is he right?

reported.

CO-OPTED MOVEMENT
O
-
O
P
T
E
D
M
O
V
E
M
E
N
T

Masterful.

I can already tell just from the thumbnail that he's being a little faggot.

i was going to post the same question until i started reading the thread. occasionally i'll swing by libshitter communities like reddit or democraticunderground for laughs & caps and i've seen donald duck mentioned in reference to trump but assumed it was a variation of the "donald drumpf" shit. blows my mind how ineffective this was. with all the money and experience the best they could come up with was handful of halloween costumes and duck dynasty ringtones.

hannity about to cover veritas videos right now

its leftycuck garbage derived from boots on the ground, it's mean to sound "tough"
tough like taking a 13 inch dragon dildo

(checked)

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE!?

8ch.net/pol/res/7924583.html#7970613

I agree, Jacobites were nuts, just spending entire days cutting peoples heads off, waiting in line to die. I guess Marie Antoinette was pretty composed about the whole thing when being executed, held her head high, didn't beg for mercy or cry, that in itself is pretty cool. But the revolution itself was a mistake.

i mean generations later after we raise the bar for government protocol and it gets corrupted.
remember: we have to do this every few hundred years

Am i the only one that hasnt heard of this gay duck thing

I hadn't until this

proof that you cannot buy meme magic

Seems related

Lol this faggot doesn't know about searx

CTR's current tactic is to say the video was the hillary video

IT'S NOT DIPSHITS

He will release it soon as he said he would, he did not say he would release the hillary video today.

So politicians can openly break the law in America now? wtf is this, I thought the conspiracy nuts were just meme'ing, is there NO credible person left? Does Obama want the Democrats to win so much he is going to tarnish his entire Presidency with the floating turd that is Clinton? What a mistake, Jesus Christ, they let a black guy and a woman get close to power in America and it all comes crumbling down.

Part of me wants to believe some rich old racist billionaires are cackling to themselves, schwartze and goya isn't this vat you vant no? First we give ze power, then WE TAKE IT AWAY!

No. They've always been able to.

They've just gotten too arrogant for their own good.

i believe corruption is inevitable in ANY political system, although some become far more corrupt far faster than others. The politics of a country is like leaving an orange in the sun after it drops off the tree.

The newly ripened orange still on the tree is like the new formation of a country or government after a violent power struggle, or "wiping the slate clean." There is a power vacuum or some other event where everyone starts over from scratch after a short time of tumultuous overturning of the current system. For a while after that, things are good, which is the orange dropping off the tree. Then, the longer that system remains in place, the more it stagnates, the more it rots in the sun, and corruption becomes more and more rampant, blatant and obvious, and more uncontrollable as those who could control it legally become corrupt themselves. Eventually this leads to an environment like today, where if we cannot rid ourselves of the corruption peacefully by will of the people (Trump) then we must do it with violence.

Note that the presence of jews highly accelerates this rot. It's plucking the orange, slicing it open and leaving it on the ground.

despite all of their research on the chans, they have failed to grasp the significance of this fundamental rule.

Never ever, Milhouse

This video proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hillary Clinton did direct these political organizations.

There's gonna be more tapes this week.

The O'keefe videos would be a lot more effective without the Unsolved Mysteries conspiratard intro scene.

n-nice d-d-digits…

That's pretty fresh.

That's the first time in a long time that I've had my picture stolen. Makes me think kikewheels hacked into the 8ch servers.

This guy is pretty high energy, his rhetoric is also pretty tight. He hits all the points without going too far. Maybe too much emotional and black appeal but that's the point of the video so it's fine.

Okay Correct the Record, red herring strategy again?

no, the ears are a little too high to be obama

realistically its probably a placeholder image rather than a silhouette

This is what she broke the law for

Oh leftists why you so crazy? Always tampering with memes whose power you can't possibly comprehend, let alone control.

topkek. I only come here when I'm tired.

Why is Mickey Rooney portrayed as such a cunt?

Because he was?

Underrated post. Lot of shills and ignorant of the law fags pooh pooh'ing this release, but it's pretty juicy if you know what you're looking at.

Trump winning California?

If Trump could turn California red he'd be nothing less than a God

Rush Lumburgh.

The lefty salt would be immeasurable.

Especially after you had all those celebrities coming out telling people not to vote for Trump

This. Expect it Halloween. Will make a good contrast to the muh cultural appropriation stories.

Foval one was great, this is worthless. With early voting already rolling I don't think either camp have any bombshells left. I guess we're banking on Assange now.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBNCPqEkLE0

Story I heard was he wanted to deflower a dyke so he Cosbyed her. She agreed not to press charges when she found out he was another sociopath like her.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_All_of_Us_to_All_of_You

"am i right"

The legbeards are pretty marginalized these days user. It's a lot like the late 90s again.

Just like GamerGate was opposed just a little too hard because the LWs were laundering Drug money through crowdfunding.

This. Those fucking mason kikes are going to pay.

Muh PR

The problem with diversity hires is that they all have to hire their incompetent cronies as a quid pro quo for getting them there.

Trump? Well he's open about his 'cronies' since they are his FAMILY.

I don't get it. What is illegal or immoral about what they are doing? I mean it's disrupting opponent conventions, but that is it.

Just point out too that the douchebaguette (She's 'not a douche' remember) Madonna is literally offering SHEX FER FAVERS to vote Shillary.

Wallace Jefferson

not exactly. remember there have people in other investigations of the clintons that have turned states evidence. all of them died in "accidents" or "committed suicide" before getting a chance to take the stand

Nigger I just stopped laughing like five seconds ago. Thanks for starting the cycle all over again.

This election is a fucking circus. Candidates talking about their dick sizes in presidential debates, candidates paying mascots to start shit. This is the state of American politics right now.

No matter who you are voting for, just fuck, man.

Fuck.

Nice demoralization tactic, CTR.

See: Watergate

Politico says that (((Aaron Black))) was Breitbart's mole all along.
No proof yet, but leftists at Reddit are already calling the whole thing a false flag. Dis gon b gud.

Gave me a good chuckle. Well done, user.

Yes user, they're pissed off, and woke.

Funny how this happens right as both candidates go to that dinner ripping on each other.
notable guest that sat between them: Cardinal Dolan

O'Keefe is doing the exact same thing he did with the ACORN videos.
He puts out a video with a predictable democrat reaction, then the next video explicitly debunks that. The first video was just to gather attention. The dems reacted gleefully, because it wasn't that damning. No full damage control, no complete media block. But the name was out there. Next video was the first big hit. Voter fraud. It gathered attention fast, because the name was known now and the dems didn't expect something this huge. Video got out, huge impact, damage control ensues. The damage control was to deny Hillarys involvement. This video specifically kills this defense. The narrative built is that the dems can't be trusted. The next video will either be another bombshell or an attack on the next line of defense, depending of the reaction.
This strategy has proven to be very effective against acorn. Hopefully it will work again and be timed efficiently.

The Aristophanes is a nice touch

They don't need to change their vote, only be discouraged or encouraged to vote.

What's LW? and who was money laundering

Legal defense? You mean defense against the laws that apply only to the peasants?? LOL

when is the next video coming out? we need more material

Thread theme.

Who wouldn't be?

Its Hildogs birthday tomorrow anons, brace yourselfs

you deserve to be purged. in fact save us the trouble and make an exit bag.

weak forced meme

This is when a leak has Huma telling what kind of birthday sex Hildog gets.

The delusion from Holla Forums is staggering

Double dubs confirm that Bongistan still has a long way to go. Thank god for Nige.

They got Al Capone on tax evasion, you demoralisation shill.

I had to look him up. What the duck?

The ACORN investigation cleared it of any wrongdoing, lol

Do millennials have an excuse considering the tool called the internet exists?

Baby boomers were born during or after WW2.

Btw Holla Forumslocks, as of 10:50AM Pacific on October 25th, this video is the #1 trending video on Youtube.

Yep. ACORN dindu. They just signed up a lot of people who didn't exist. But that wasn't ACORN; that was just individual operatives too lazy to do the work to sign up real people.

With no agency from acorn? How did this ponzi scheme even work?

It's a miracle that there are even some millennials that don't trust the world today. All of this shit should have been dealt with half a century ago. The true failure lies with the American people that accepted the Federal Reserve in 1913. They had opposed a private, central bank for years and suddenly because it was re-branded as a "Federal Reserve", people were okay with it. The American people should never have agreed to go to world war fucking TWICE alongside the empire from which their own country fled, fought, defeated, and won independence.

Why are the images in the catalog being replaced with black cocks?

We being raided?

Fuck, someones been busy. And has a hella BBC collection

“The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them. They walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen.”

Bitch looks like Donkey from Shrek.

13 days until the election, when is he dropping the nigger tape?

wtfits archive.is/S80C8

God damn son of a bitch

archive.is/3xRgY
Is it almost time?

Whoops didn't download all the video

what a faggot

Lets hope its better punch then this ducks video.

So far we have Donald Trump - a man from the outside, a spearhead of a new era - who's wingmen are two egyptian Gods, resurrected by powerful modern-day Magicians who warped reality with meme magic, fighting the last battle of this civilization, its culture, and maybe even the survival of mankind itself.

gg polfags

What a time to be around

god i love how smug he is

not "Pro-Trump PAC" like the actual article reads

The only connection I saw was a picture of Trump with a guy in 2015 and them saying "we can whisper that into Trump's ear when he becomes president"

But they know nobody will read the article, so if they frame the headline correctly then they'll get ad revenue, Hillary will stay happy, and leftists can further rejoice in delusion

This is why the right hates MSM outlets

O'Keefe's last release shows Creamer on video saying Clinton wanted DUCKKS ONT HE GGRRROUUUND FOR FUCK'S SAKESS

You're god damn fucking right he will. The streets of this state will run red.

The South Orange County will rise again.

WEW

Come the fuck on. How are you not prepared for that kind of question?

Anyone know what he's referring to here? Tried searching for Hillary Clinton + Belize and Brad Woodhouse + Belize, nothing of note came up.

Okeefe gets a statue if he pulls the rest of this shit off

On Halloween is my guess.

Psst… hey you, c'mere, ready for another redpill, fuck all the noble ideas you heard about saving the world from evil, World War I was mostly about population control and basically just a socially acceptable way to cull millions of people and World War 2 partially about the same

By 'tomorrow' does he mean 'today'?

Depends what part of the world you live.
I think he means the 26th.

26'th is Hildabeasts Birthday and thus it's the day where everyone who hates her wants to piss in her coffee.

Why would you release anything on Halloween, when half the country is out getting hammered?

Hillary was born on the 26th. But she was circumcised by her coven on Halloween.

LW stood for "Literally who?" It was an attempt to avoid naming the SJW aggressors during GG. If I remember correctly, LW1 was Zoey, LW2 was Wu and LW3 was Anita. John Flynt was also referred to as "Literally Wu."

Don't remember. It's been a while since I've gone back and reacquainted myself with anything to do with GamerGate. I wish 8archive.moe would at least make /burgersandfries/, /gg/, /gamergate/ boards browesable. There are some things that I would like to go back and review, specifically the connections to common core and any possible Soros connections.

Also, maybe Holla Forums threads from the time that GG was most active because Holla Forums had some really, really good shit when that battle was still raging.

Saved. Polite sage for double posting.