Disney Afternoon or Spielberg WB?

Disney Afternoon or Spielberg WB?

I don't get the hype about Tiny Toons, they were mediocre at best and a failed abortion of Animaniacs and classic Looney Tunes at worst.

Both are made and run by jews so neither.

I've never even heard of Raw Toonage

I rewatched some Tiny Toons recently and, yeah, it's not as good as I remember it. Animaniacs was much better

Tiny Toons was produced earlier. Animaniacs was after they had some practice.

nobody gives a shit

That kinda makes sense. I loved both as a kid, but I liked Tiny Toons more, and my taste was shit as a kid, so I always liked the inferior things.

fuck off Holla Forums, no one can hate looney toons.

also i gotta admit, i've never watched talespin. i dont think it aired in my country at all.

it was a fun show

I just watched whatever they were showing in saturday morning in channel 9

Tiny Toons got a few things right, like that PSA parody about underage drinking. But yeah, that was definitely their testbed before Animaniacs.

The real question is, which had better waifus?

It was definitely hold back by being the then inevitable "younger version of Looney Tunes"

Hey Holla Forums

That poster is clearly from /a/ user

looney toons had the trio and julie bruin and buster bunny
animaniacs had minerva mink and dot. and the warner brothers
and talespin had becky and molly cunningham and also kit

Hey Hijinks

at least it wasn't trying to be looney tunes babies that would come later
in tiny toons the premise was the characters were learning how to be legitimate successors to the comedy greats

What about non-Spielberg WB?

Paranoia is a bitch, isn't it?

imagine taz's sister going tornado on your dick

An /a/ poster would have said exactly the opposite, he would have said "cartoons cant be waifus" but ONLY if someone saged with a comment like "great… another waifu thread!"

either you'd ejaculte 5 times in a row, or your whole dick would be ripped to shreds

Both. I watched one, then the other a couple years later.

I loved TaleSpin so much. Not because it was a great cartoon but because I loved the setting and the premise. There's something about that sort-of modern milieu with slightly shady heroes having globetrotting adventures that really does it for me. Like Indiana Jones movies or Tintin. And Shere Khan was such a badass.

I'm gonna have to say WB. They took more risks with female character designs.

wasn't bimbette from looney toons and not WB?

nigga pls

I think we all know the real answer to that question. Plus we've got that weird russian cult of Gadget.

some were better than others
it was cool, I especially liked the turbo jet in the first few episodes and the old pilots frozen in ice in a later episode
prison episode a shit