University worker stabbed by self proclaimed "savages"

what do you think about this? I just found the english translation for their bullshit.

They said in an interview they "kill because this is a war"…

It's mind boggling that these people find any justification for killing people, but it's specially sad in a country that was so heavily battered by the right wing's decision to start a "war on drugs", of course fueled by the securitary american discourse and gun supply (we almost had an american military base in mexican soil… it was being seriously considered)

100,000 killed and 7 years later…… these priviledged assholes decide to take a life on the basis of pseudo anarchist bullshit…

Manifesto:

archive.is/ZMk4j

maldicionecoextremista.noblogs.org/post/2016/06/29/mexico-reivindicacion-del-asesinato-de-trabajador-de-la-unam-decimo-comunicado-de-individualistas-tendiendo-a-lo-salvaje-its/

News:

universityherald.com/articles/33001/20160630/murder-in-a-mexican-university-self-proclaimed-terrorists-take-responsible-for-attack-university-of-conneticut-revokes-colsby-honorary-degree.htm

ctmmagazine.com/tweettons/2016/06/29/self-proclaimed-terrorists-take-responsibility-for-a-murder-in-a-mexican-university/

news.vice.com/article/self-proclaimed-terrorists-take-responsibility-for-a-university-murder-in-mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

universityherald.com/articles/33001/20160630/murder-in-a-mexican-university-self-proclaimed-terrorists-take-responsible-for-attack-university-of-conneticut-revokes-colsby-honorary-degree.htm
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember reading about this group. They seemed like an unimportant bunch of Unabomber-inspired teenagers who wanted to sound as edgy as possible. Well, looks like they have blood on their hands now.

This is your brain on primitivism.

Its the stirnerites wet dream!

nice edgy pic.

Proof that primitivists are crypto-fascists, what the fuck is the obsession with blood and sacrifice? I could easily see this coming out of a fascists mouth

It's like IRL 2006 Holla Forums without any dedication to lulz.

Billy, this is your mother.

Stop pretending to be your favorite Asian cartoon character and due your homework. Also me and Marissa are heading to the mall for your younger sister's birthday party and that means you have to wash the dishes and do the laundry. If you don't do this by the time I get home your grounded for a month

I wish.

They seem spooked on a whole different level.
Stirner would call them possessed.

Fucking otherkin strike again.
First the facebook page, now this?
These people are proving to be our achilles

This is your brain on anarchism LMAO

Watch out Amigos before i stab your shit.

woah

It's like Stirner and Ted Kaczynski had a love child

Holy christ, a human being unironically wrote this. What a trip.

kek

>universityherald.com/articles/33001/20160630/murder-in-a-mexican-university-self-proclaimed-terrorists-take-responsible-for-attack-university-of-conneticut-revokes-colsby-honorary-degree.htm

When you realize that your article on mexican eco-nihilist terrorism is to short, so you embellish with some news about Bill Cosby, also you misspell Cosby in the headline.

I love it.

They sound like neo-luddites

fuck these assholes, us mexicans have few scientific achievements as it is

Is it weird that I now actually want that sword? I'm not even a weab.

lol

True that. I've always assumed "anarcho"-primitivists to be even more reactionary than your run-off-the-mill fascists, and this sad event seems to validate that belief.

i can't stop laughing

Check your muh privilege sinner

I actually knew a grill in college who claimed to be anarcho-prim.

Seems like anarcho primitives are the only ones to do the propaganda of the deed in modern times.
The killing of intellectuals seems more pol pot though.

I mean, if they are willing to kill people why not assassinate their manlet president

There are birth control methods in primitive societies. David Graeber told me so.

kind of horrifying how on point kaczynski is, tho.

it's spelled weeb, you virgin shut-in.

wew lad

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism

There basically is an endless list of legitimate reasons why "anarcho"-primitivists are genuinely sexist, and they nonetheless managed to pick none of them. Are they doing this on purpose or what?

You mean a falcon punch to the woman's stomach? That is just so progressive!

Proof that AnPrims are super fucking spooked

kek

top kek

True

Now I truly see. Let us shit on the floors, comrades, for the revolution!

this guy

Come on, even animals pick a specific place to shit, away from where they eat.

Start with the shower- you must be willing to shit in a shower to truly say you can endure shitting up a perfectly good floor.

Kangaroos are the most ridiculous animal alive