Let's make a deal

If Trump loses the election, we need to recognize that there is no conventional political solution to the decline of the United States. Hillary will legalize millions of spics if she takes office and guarantee permanent Democrat rule.

We need to shift our focus to balkanization. Big, multiracial, multi-linguistic, multicultural countries are vulnerable to balkanization, secession, and collapse. We can engineer the collapse with shitposting and weaponized hashtags, and eventual action in meatspace. We can bait the Aztlan spics and black nationalists into a frenzy. Get them burning American flags and asking for separatist referendums.

I know that this seems outlandish now, but so did the dissolution of the USSR in the 1970s.

Don't let them use the American military to push globalism and neocohen wars anymore. If we can't lead, no one else should be allowed to.

I know that a lof of white Americans love their country, but they need to recognized that white America is gone. The United States is neo-Brazil with nukes, and other countries are paying the price for having an ultra left wing, multi-racial, economic powerhouse control the world's oceans and push degeneracy and Zionism on everyone with its military.

Union soldiers outnumbered Confederate soldiers roughly 2:1. If the Second American Civil War were to start between now and 2040, fighting age white men would be outnumbered by around 2030. The Millennial generation, which is already aging out of prime military age, is only 55% white. For this reason, we should push for dissolution, not civil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QgXLa
archive.is/EKQwP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These options are both one and the same
The Federal government will never accept serious secession/dissolution proposals

The difference here is that the various Soviet Republics were already separate nations, there isn't nearly that level of divide in the US population

http ://www.socialmatter.net/2016/04/22/the-u-s-a-cannot-balkanize/
http ://www.socialmatter.net/2016/05/31/usa-cannot-balkanize-part-ii/

archive.is/QgXLa
archive.is/EKQwP

Sage all shill threads
Enjoy your ban, OP.

I read both. The author is wrong. The American southwest will be homogenous Mestizo by 2040. His argument is only good for 5 or 10 years tops. Once it gets to 80% Mestizo (which will happen before 2040), whites, Asians, and blacks will leave.

Go back to /r/The_Donald. White nationalism is more than that orange golem.

ayy my nigga

You're completely overlooking La Raza and the Black Panthers

Seems like a canned copy pasta recruitment post.

What happens when Trump wins?

I want him to win, but the betting markets are not favourable to a Trump victory.

I'd agree pretty solidly with that assessment
For now though I think he's correct

You'd have to break away before the US reaches the white minority status though, leading to confrontation with the Feds
I'm really not sure if there's enough of a divide in the US population to push for something along the lines of NWF/GLR/CSA, etc
I think a lot will depend on how the election goes and whether or not it ends up radicalizing more white Americans, which is what you need for this

Aztlan is key. They are linguistically and culturally different enough, and large enough, to form a separatist bloc in the southwest. Mestizos also fail miserably after the first generation of immigration. The falling demand for unskilled labour, low Mestizo educational achievement, and rising automation will make them increasingly politically volatile.

No. We either win or we go out in a blaze of glory. Trump needs to know that we will heed his siren call, and that if the Whore of Babylon rigs the elections, it will not be the electoral college that decides who will be the next POTUS, it will be the second amendment.

At the very least I think it's safe to say that the southwest US will become an autonomous hispanic region in the future, Northern Mexico in all but name
Any white separation is going to focused in the north and midwest where white middle and lower classes got destroyed, it offers the greatest chance for more radicalization

conditions simply aren't right for a revolution yet
People are upset yes, and there's been an uptick in political violence, but not enough to convince the necessary amount of people to pick up their rifles and storm police stations

You're delusional. Your country doesn't exist anymore. California belongs to spics now.

How long can the Fed keep their interest rates the way they are and for how long will the economy stay intact after the Fed inevitably changes the interest?
The way I see it, after the election there will inevitably be some sort of disastrous event: a great war, economic collapse, revolt against the government, open borders causing mayhem, free transit of rapefugees to the US, etc.
With a Trump victory we only deal with the impending failure of the economy, while with killary we deal with all of the above. So what exactly are the dems thinking? Do they all believe there won't be any troubles during dying Hillary's presidency?

There's nothing wrong with planning for contingencies. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst. Hitler didn't expect that the yanks would start arming his enemies, and it came back to bite him.

A lot of them think only to the next election cycle and they realize their votes depend on getting the minority coalition out, so they vote in favor of minorities

Troubles are for the peasants to deal with user, they're not effected by it in any real terms, much like all the CEO's responsible for 08 got fat checks and major bailouts

Faggot

Uprisings need two things: Leaders willing to instigate force and a significant following of armed followers.
You only need a few thousand to set the example. How do you think nearly every revolution, civil war and uprising in history started?
In the end, the only thing that matters is what the Don will do in the hours, days and weeks after the election. The armed support is there. If he makes the call it will come to blows.

And so we need to give up? They're on tape saying they planned to rig it from the beginning. They were never going to let us have a chance of winning legitimately.
If the Don concedes, it's over. If he doesn't, we'll have to see what happens next.

Niggers are shooting cops over hashtags you dipshit.

You stupid fucking redditor. Donald Trump doesn't fucking matter. He's a fucking Democrat from NY. I'm talking about long term demographics here.

The long term national and global demographic trends means its over, no matter what we do, where we flee or who we elect afterwards.
The 2020 elections won't matter, whether the Brexit goes through or not won't matter, whether the EU survives won't matter, whether the economic collapse will hit before 2020 won't matter, whether WW3 will come to us won't matter.

Donald Trump is the only person with the ego and willingness to pull this off. Everyone else will either concede or they will be too insignificant to matter. You can have a hundred million armed and willing citizens on standby: If no leader makes the call nothing happens.

Donald Trump isn't a white nationalist you brainwashed retard. He's a cosmopolitan billionaire with a Jewish grandson. He's not going to start a race war.

The borders can be closed at any time, so we are not doomed. Stop blackpilling and sucking Donald's cock.

What, and you think Donald's wall or an amnesty under Hillary won't have an impact on long term demographics?

Not to mention all those in military who have endorsed him. Things could actually get interesting. You never know.

My point is that California is lost either way.

I don't think most white people realize how bad it really is yet. They look around, and see a lot of whites, but if you want the biggest blackpill in your life: go visit any elementary school and look at the future demographics. I did and it redpilled me all the way in one moment.

That's what I'm not yet 100% convinced of
I think people really like him and are excited about him, but fight for him? However there's time for that depending on how the election goes, and how Trump deals with the fallout from the clearly rigged election

tbh, you should only trust the military and police as far as you can throw them, don't assume they'll jump ship in sufficient enough numbers to make a major impact

This as well, most whites in the US are fairly isolated from the demographic bomb about to go off in our faces

If anything it's marching towards a new destiny.

Trump 2016 is a historic moment, but it remains to be seen that he can even hold off the inevitable.

Trump isn't a white nationalist, true. He's an opportunist and a narcissist. But he's the spark we need. Not anyone in the whole cuckservative neocohen GOP will have the balls to contest the election, let alone call for an actual uprising (Like Trump did back in 2012 mind you).
And it doesn't matter if the borders are "closed", not only will there not be enough support for that after this election and 2017, but the spics would still surpass us through births alone. See
You think migrating to the north west will save us? Take a look at the demographic data: The North Western cities are already filling up with spics. There is nowhere left to escape to where the shitskins won't follow you.

Let me explain something to you, OP. There is no half measures. It's either total victory or total annihilation. There was never any hope of reforming this system. The problem is the system itself. It must be destroyed.

Our enemies want us annihilated off the face of the earth. They want to kill you and they will kill you if we lose. There is no mercy for you or any of us or our families. They will kill us all no matter if you resist or don't resist. Our situation is grave and much worse than you think. We are in the terminal stages of decline and a people have never survived this stage of decline.

What we must do to obtain total victory requires extraordinary measures, will and Faith. Prepare yourself for martyrdom. We will have to sacrifice everything.

Fucking Babylonians
Muh Babylon.
I'm going to go feed my kid a girdle cookie.

Oregon is 87% white, and once whites get kicked out of the southwest that will go up. Washington doesn't even have that many spics.

You seem to forget that white countries existed for centuries in a non-white world.

Our oligarchs don't have the loyalty of the non-whites they've imported. They don't feel like they belong to America any more than whites do, in fact they feel way less American.

The Soviet elites couldn't hold their union together either.

There's a lot of maps floating around that assume the breakup of the USA, yet aren't brave enough to transgress state lines. I think this is a mistake. Cascadia as a bioregion is different shape to this, and if we're crushing the federal government anyway in this scenario we might as well draw boundaries that make some kind of demographic or ecological sense.

There is no "Trump losing" scenario. There are only two scenarios. Trump wins and he is democratically elected POTUS or Trump gets the election stolen, refuses to concede and launched the US into a civil war.

The entire country is filling up with spics, niggers, faggots, and every other Marxist abomination imaginable. This is the point of no return. Without Trump everything is lost.

And who is going to lead us? Give me one name that has the charisma, ego, resources and support to pull this off.

wat

Donald J. Trump

Surely US seccesion would be on a state by state basis, with some forming an implicetly white confederacy of some sort.

Interesting point. Sounds true. But jesus those faggots need to become racially conscious and radicalized.

I can't believe how many redditors there are here.

You know Trump is a fucking centrist right? He's not going to lead an rightwing revolution against the US government.

You fucking people make me sick. You are delusional fucking faggots looking for a Fuhrer to march under. So fucking desperate for a Hitler to come and save you.

It won't be implicit. It will be an ethnostate.

You should organize no matter if Trump wins or loses. Its not enough that he gets into office, because once he is there he hast to oppose the whole corrupt Washington system, all the domestic and foreign special interests, and all the leftists filth who will no doubt organize violent riots in opposition to his candidacy. Anyone loyal to Trump needs to not be passive and uninvolved once Trump is in. Having Trump at the head is only the start, its up to the people to truly solve the problem.

Only Trump.
He is the last avatar of white america. If he concedes or if people who can, don't follow him, white america is 100% dead. He could try to run again in 4 years but that is a doomed effort.

Its so fucking sad it got this bad, like how our race screwed up so badly. How weak we have become. I vacillate between anger and just thinking we deserve to die out for letting this happen.

Not really, state identity doesn't exist that much anymore
People move around all the time now
There's still regional identity, but not state identity

At this point I think even this is overly optimistic, rigging elections is very easy to do

Kill yourself

The Soviets never wanted to annihilate the Russians and they never put out propaganda designed to annihilate the Russians by bringing in hordes of locusts to feed on the corpses of Russians.

What part do you not understand about that they are coming to kill you? They won't stop if you give up ground.

I think Trump will win.

But if he doesn't, I'm just gonna stock up on guns, ammo, and canned goods + renewable water/food sources, and check out into the woods. If he doesn't, democracy in America is dead and cannot be salvaged without violent revolution.

It ain't over till it's over, faggot. The entirety of the white race in America does not solely rely on Trump. He would only be good. Countless whites would become radicalized and blood thirsty under a Clinton admin.

Honestly, I believe it's karmic retribution for what we did to Germany in WW1, but especially WW2.

Demographic concentration isn't going to save you. Their solution is going to be to make tons of section eight housing right inside your little white refuge and the laws will prevent you from doing anything about it. There's only one solution and its not peaceful.

Retreating to a safe zone is not cowering. It's better to have a few fully white and militarized states then 1 big multicultural blob in anarchy.

Get the fuck out of here with your demoralization bullshit. Yes we should have plans if they steal the election. Trump himself seems to be expecting it, and said he will only accept the results of the election if he wins. But you're just pushing demoralizing bullshit.

Yet look at Germany, they're one of the hardest hit countries. This has nothing to do with karma.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post

Those countries existed before globalism, before mass transportation, before open borders, before global governance, before (((human rights))), before (((free trade))), before (((leftist))) control of their media and education systems.

Trump can be the harbinger of civil war, but I don't see him leading a racial war of conquest.
He might not be Hitler, but he's the only one that can light the fire.

Basically. There is no "secession" because the entire federal government would crack down on us.
Pulling this off would take years, if not decades, all the while the federal government would get further subverted and there will be nothing we can (legally) do to prevent spic migration to the north west.

People have been saying that since Obama.
If not for Trump, who has the resources, will and support to lead the charge?

That's just an American being retarded. The USSR, Yugoslavia, and the EU (Brexit) all broke up. The idea that America is somehow invincible in the long term is just hubris, especially since you've already had a civil war caused by the presence of non-whites in the country.

Ridiculous and ahistorical.

Race is all that matters. White Californians still vote Republican.

It's /r/The_Donald hero worship.

The Soviets were Russian in 1989. What are you talking about? All of the republics broke free, even though the USSR had the 2nd strongest military in the world. Even little Estonia broke free.

If there's no US government, there's no section 8. You don't seem to understand what I'm talking about.

The fucking prediction markets said that Brexit would fail. The polls are rigged you stupid son of a bitch. White nationalism is much bigger than Trump, no shit. That doesn't mean you should be encouraging people to lose faith.

Are you this retarded? Trump has had more voter turnout and support than any candidate in history (for the primaries). An anti-establishment billionaire charismatic rogue with an impressive business background doesn't come around every election cycle. Trump is the best person to rally around. He's also not going to shut up and give up if he gets the election stolen (not the difference between losing) and he's already said this. If you don't want to see Trump win and you don't want to rally behind him then why the fuck are you even here?

It doesn't matter where we flee. It will just be like Rhodesia, South Africa and South America all over again. We move some place else, and the shitskins will follow us. And if we don't accept you can expect sanctions from the (((international community))).

Again, who will lead us in this war of racial conquest?

You should probably just blow your brains out then you defeatist cuck.

Globalism has been a thing since the 70s. Also, Brexit happened this year.

This is so hilarious to me. Americans really think their country is indivisible, maybe because they made you say that at school every day.

You just need a Bloc Quebecois for spics to get things started.

No. They switched in the last week of voting.

They were utterly decimated though. Karma doesn't necessarily always play out for the positive when the odds of evil are so overwhelmingly stacked against you.

Last I checked Sweden didn't even take part in World War 2.

This is a really stupid question. The leader might not even be born yet. Various military experience people could lead.

Who was the leader of Estonian separatism? How about Kazakh separatism? It's not important. People will answer the call when the time comes.

To nitpick, Brexit hasn't happened yet and it's going to court to see if it's even legal

Fuck off.

You're not American, are encouraging Americans to surrender half of their country, are shitting on Trump, and spouting demoralization bullshit not just about Trump but about everything.

What the fuck are you trying to accomplish?

All I'm saying is "What goes around, comes around." And that appears to be the case for all the Allies. If you believe in universal laws like karma, who knows how they really operate (Swedes for example), but the idea does appear to have some truth to it.

They seem to have more falsehoods to them than anything and you seem to be justifying them simply with confirmation bias.

Name a better leader, then.

I never understood why people keep pushing the "Northwest Front" meme with Yellowstone looking the way it does right now. If all the based white people move to the northwest I feel like that's when we'd see the (((pure coincidence))) of the supervolcano going off right afterward.

Hey faggot, you surrendered half your country in 1965 when you pass the Immigration Act.The rest is just a formality.

California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas are as good as gone.

I am trying to create a realistic plan for if Trump loses on November 8th. You fags seem to think that can't happen, or if it does happen, Trump will turn into Hitler and lead a war against the US gov (not going to happen).

Implying we won't end up like these poor bastards.

Swedes were punished for not joining the holy aryan crusade against jewry and cultural marxism. Every german who died in that war went to valhalla. The germans who remained were punished for their cowardice to not end their own lives and the modern germans are descendants of these cowards.

Wow Yellowstone might blow up in the next 5 million years so we better not live there.

I live on the West Coast. We have earthquakes all the time. It's not the end of the world.

I'm not saying the white race is dead if Trump loses because he isn't going to lose as I mentioned here

If we give up on Trump after a stolen election then yes, the white race is dead. What I am saying is that no matter happens on November 8th we are taking our country back.

I'm talking about retreating for some time, until we can organize into a unified force against the shitskins, not abandoning the lands altogether.

We must hold together like never before. The white world is getting smaller and smaller. The ideal is to push the shitskins back, and take back what we lost.

The Americas, South Africa, Rhodesia, Anatolia, those are all rightfully ours.

You didn't read my posts thoroughly then. I think Trump is amazing and also see it as a form of godsend if he's 100% legit. All I said is that the white race won't go extinct in America if Trump loses. Read anons more carefully.

Any general as war is needed, not economic sense. I'm voting Trump and I hope he wins but sitting back and talking about how if he loses our entire fucking race is doomed is blackpill bullshit. Its fucking pathetic to accept the death of your entire people over a single defeat.

Trump losing = NWO and WW3
Everybody except jews will lose, period, every bad goy will be hunt down and punished. After Mega Israel gets created and all nations are bowing to (((their))) command, there will be no second chance this time or place to hide.
Its better to win right now, no defeatism, to heal the wounds and start reversing over 100 years of kickery.

What country are you from?

He came out and said, word for word in a speech to a large group of people that he will only accept the results of the election if he wins. That's pretty big.

Shills are going hard these days.

Maybe. Obviously it's not something that can be proven or disprove.

And still hasn't gone through.

Which would mean we would have to wait at least decades for the next opportunity.
Leadership is not just about military experience. It's about charisma, ego, familiarity, popular support, (financial) resources and (political) connections.
Unless you can name another well-known charismatic billionaire with strong support, there is no one that could lead us in this.

Both took place over many years, had many different leaders, and only succeeded when the central government collapsed during a coup.

Just quit it with the Hitler analogy. Trump isn't Hitler and never will be. But he has the ego to not accept his loss and tell his followers to do something about it.

And we lost almost all of them except for a few US and Canadian states and the countryside. Fleeing or compliance is not an option.

Jew is biting off more than it can chew. Don't give it too much credit. Its whole system is bound to collapse on itself.

take your autism elsewhere.

I don't think Trump is going to start a Civil War. I do think he'll contest it but this is more likely to take the form of getting litigious and attempting to fuck over the media over how they shilled for Clinton so hard.

Please fuck right off as we are trying to remedy the situation as we speak.

If Trump loses, life will go on. It will be business for me as usual until someone else starts a new initiative worth getting behind. Yes, there are other initiatives right now, but you can't expect Trump's wide audience to follow some of the more extreme initiatives, at least not until things much worse.

Our foreknowledge of the challenges ahead ought to give us an advantage. While others are still engaging in wanton degeneracy, we are preparing for the future… right? (Hopefully we're not all talk, we actually have actions that align with our words.)

In real life everything is a half measure. Total victory and total annihilation would be one and the same. When one organization of power peaks and starts to decline, there is always another waiting to replace it. We're in perpetual change. It's up to us to use our abilities to shape that change. Instead of getting hung up on the decline of what used to be or dwelling in the past, let's aim to make something even better in the future.

"Karma" and similar superstions are mechanisms for the psyche to cope with being a loser. Rather than, or unable to, commit personal action to change something, some people lazily dream that supernatural forces will take care of it for them!

I don't believe in stupid heathen shit like karma, and neither should you. Holla Forums is a Christian board.
Remember, the servants of the devil work around the clock to persecute the believers.

Did you even read the post I was referring to? It was saying we're gonna end up like alcoholic native Americans.

Christianity: supernatural forces will take care of us.

NW faggoo here. grew up in Portland and am currently living in WA. in my early 20's and while ive been chan savey most my life, ive only been a Holla Forumslack for the past 4-5 years.
I'm about 30 miles out from Seattle and can attest to a large minority of hwites at least getting swept up in the nu-nationalism the elections are creating; we have a few flag-draped windows with Trump Pence signs in them. good for the neighborhood. But I gotta be honest fam, if HC wins it, or if trump wins it im taking the plunge and getting my first gun, buying my food rations and starting that savings account for a more innawoods sort of life. for now, i do ballet at the local studio and am trying to give back to the community, but ive been getting more tempted to pull off an Identity Evropa type campaign at my local college. its been quite the awakening for me.

Well, I'm betting on his ego not accepting a loss under any circumstance.
He expects to win, he knows they will rig it, and he'll feel any concession would be a humiliation for him.

Not a shill, just having a downer day.

But I'm not wrong, either. There's no "second place" in this thing, just "first to lose." We can't afford to end up like the natives, drinking to forget that we were once on top. We need to regain what we've lost and keep it.

Karma is another word for the folk saying, "What goes around comes around." I could dress it differently, and you'd have no problem with it.

I don't see how a karmic rule and being unable to commit to personal action, using will, are mutually exclusive. But this isn't really the thread for it…

I'm from Canada.

That doesn't mean anything. There will be no armed revolution for Trump, because he doesn't want one.

It really is the most beautiful part of the continent.

It's more like it's overdue to blow up and the lügenpresse refuses to talk about it because then all the white people currently living there and growing crops would most likely leave if they knew how bad it's getting. There's been more ash vents and hot springs popping up where they haven't been and apparently the animals have been leaving the area.

Furthermore,
This is also a problem, especially with California under a risk of having a big earthquake at the moment. Faults have a habit of "talking" to one another, or causing chain reactions from their redistribution of shear stresses along the continental plates. If one part of the plate has its stress reduced via an earthquake, it could put more stress on another part of the plate. If California has a big string of earthquakes it could affect the northern part of the Juan De Fuca plate and potentially mess with Yellowstone.

If yellowstone goes off then pretty much no where in the united states will be good to live in. I really don't think its worth worrying about when its well beyond any reasonable life span. Besides, no civilization has ever managed last longer than 3,500 years.

Realistic scenario the united states will just break apart into civil war. States join up and create alliances. People keep saying that the united states can't balkanize but what they fail to mention is that the united states doesn't need racial cohesion to do something like that, you just need a large enough political divide. When that GOP place got torched I could see that separation was the way things are going.

Its not race that starts wars, its when politicians convince the people that their opposition isn't human. You can't tell me that's not what the medias been doing this whole election.

Even if Trump loses, it's not over. Hitler lost and the cause still exists. The pendulum is starting to swing back. The worse things get, the faster it's gonna swing. If Trump wins, the transition will be rough but still going in the right direction. If he doesn't, things will be delayed somewhat but the pendulum will still swing back, much rougher and more violent than it would have been otherwise.

Have faith. The white man will not be conquered so easily.

reminds me of when i used to teach kids how to ski on Mt. Hood. I miss all the small towns and villages on my way up the mountain in the morning.

All the Natives that had any balls did go out in a blaze of glory. All that is left are the descendants of their weakest members who accepted subjugation.

Hitler didn't live in a nation where his own people were on track to become a minority within decades. He had time for another attempt.
We don't.

the fuck are you doing, you should have that shit planned already.

1000 rounds of your chosen weapon IN A SEALED CASE. You should have your rations planned out for at the very least, a few weeks. A drum of water and a method of procuring more water is a necessity. Don't wait for the bombs dropping before you build your bunker.

Awful lot of delusions and lying to ones self in this thread

with the mountains beneath our feat, we still have the proverbial high ground when it comes to survivability

And neither is it gonna take 50 years for another try if Trump loses.

Youll never get through to them OP because they are intellectual cowards to afraid to face reality because it would destroy them

If Trump doesn't concede you'll be in for a surprise.

After this election the only way we'd get our country back is through force. If Trump doesn't follow through with his promise, there will probably be no one left to lead this attempt. And without leaders, there is no uprising. No matter how armed or prepared we are.

Tell me what's cowardly about wanting to fight for your land? What's brave about OP saying we should just let them push us back?

What's next? Just give Sweden and Germany to the Muslims? Just give half of America to the blacks and Mexicans? Just give half of Europe to ISIS?

Alright so what if Trump wins? What steps specifically will happen after that to make the US white again?

What about the Yellowstone? It can destroy almost all of USA.

Many of your people are against you and are your enemies right now. Will you forgive them if they cross back over to your side in the future when things get bad enough?

Even if white man loses, it's not over for humanity by a long shot. Strong cultures and peoples will rise again.
Even if humanity loses, it's not over for life on Earth.

I don't know. I have a feeling that he will be assassinated shortly after. I hope I am wrong.

Fuck off.

not surprising people are settling on the flyover states

All that is left are the descendants of their weakest members who accepted subjugation.

And? You think that can't happen to us?

Yes, but it feels like a race at this point and we're stuck waiting for the green flag while (((they))) are rounding lap 2. I know we need to wait for the election before the next step, but I don't mind telling you guys that I feel more like a tortoise than a hare. Slow and steady won't win this one if the hare knows that napping will get him executed at the finish line.

I really, really hope things go our way, but the suspense is killing me.

If they sincerely admit their mistakes yes. The situation is too dire to refuse troops.

You shouldn't rely on Trump to solve all your problems. If hillary wins we need to form militias and actually accomplish something. The united states has zero defense against guerrilla warfare, especially when everyone in the country is a possible combatant.

You can tear the entire system apart within a couple months. All you need is a posse and a plan. Get enough of these groups going and you can form some regular units and that's when you move out of the bushes and start marching into towns. Before the years out you can take the whole state.

Asymmetrical warfare doesn't rely on single leader figures.

Sure it can. The question is which group you'd prefer to belong to.

I was thinking only allowing people from developed countries in. That could be passed under the guise of not racism. Slowly demographics would shift, but there'd still be people here from before that law.

Or maybe he's wondering why a CTR shill would push the "Trump's going to lose!" meme on a man before checking the rigged polls.

This should mean we should fight for the rest of the US, not just settle with the "leftover" states. That's what the DOTR will be for.

MUH HUMANITY. If we cease to exist I honestly hope every other race dies in nuclear hellfire

Why:

Instead of:

Just curious.

In my area whites are .3% of the population. Some places are just completely lost.

Instigating popular uprising does

Trump won't solve all our problems, but we need a spark to set it off.
You think you can win the war all by yourself? How many militias in the US are there anyway that aren't FBI/ATF/Homeland Security/Local Police honeypots?

Indians were never strong to begin with. They were a bunch of shitskins who never developed a functioning civilization, except in very few cases and only if you can agree that one city ruling many conquered villages is a civilization. They were brutal all across Americas and they tried to jew the white man. First they sold their land to white men, then they think they could go back on the deal. Remember that this happened after their own apocalypse that caused their population numbers to implode and civilizations fade over centuries. Indians were subpar and they got put in their place. They were lucky they were not executed till the last man.

Your not going to fight and win a race war against 100 million none whites and your not going to have the support of even 100 thousand americans to do it. Yes it is cowardly to live in denial.

It's just simple logistics. In a theoretical balkanization/civil war scenario it makes much more sense to consolidate in areas that are overwhelmingly white.

That said, I don't think such a scenario is likely. America is much more akin to Brazil, where the racial divide exists along Urban-Suburban/Rural lines. Should nothing change, America becoming another Brazil, where the wealthy whites flee to increasingly fleeting gated and rural homogeneous communities .

The first 3 are race the other 2 mean nothing at all

Because of our blood. I support humanity of course, but I prioritize my own family. And by extension, my own race. I respect the struggles of my ancestors and owe them a great debt, similarly and in an effort to repay it, I will struggle for the well-being of my descendants.

Blood is everything.

Well by default your

Is already covered by "muh race", or it should be in an ideal setting. I sure as hell don't include niggers in any of the above.

Reported for defeatism and fucking running away.

REMINDER THAT THIS CAMPAIGN IS KIKE FAGGOTRY. REMINDER THAT THEY WANT US TO RUN AWAY FROM OUR HOMELANDS.

He probably will reform the immigration law based on strict merit and health only. He will pull the military out of Middle Eastern countries and start focus on the domestic matters that have been ignored for long time. Don't put too much faith in him as he is not a white nationalist.

It doesn't take that many people to start the fire. Whites in America are far better armed and prepared for a fight than other races. Whites are the vast majority in rural areas. The cities and urban areas are nonwhite, and without regular shipments of food and other supplies the cities with destroy themselves.

If Trump loses I will conside the US government illegitimate and actively try to build resistance against it.

A popular uprising is already at hand, what needs to be done first is organising it. In the dynamic of a revolutionary party a leader will arise.

Susceptible to stronger, more cohesive groups.
Are we not at the top of the food chain? Are bears in an organized war with humans?
Are we fighting aliens right now, retard?

these are all strongly tied to race
also
wealthy (((elites))) have openly stated they desire a mulatto species because it will be a less intelligent and more compliant one, literally consumerist sheep. Not even memeing here.

Kek confirms that we shouldn't report cowards and traitors, as it makes us weak to not attack them. I propose calling them cowards and traitors and promising them that they'll be the first to go in less than 3 weeks.

Cities have the population and all of the complex industry. Your not going to start any fire with these people. Have you ever even met any of them? For a war to be fought it requires political backing but also large scale social backing of the general pop.

I never said that, I said to form militias. Why do you think Trump is going to shit a giant army out and fight the world? Start fucking thinking realistically. Most likely scenario hillary takes over then you get into the martial law shit, then trump is either on the run or killed. If he's killed then you need to figure out how to form some regulars. If he's on the run then they need to find him and get him to give support to the militias. Don't put all of your eggs in one basket.

ie you're a giant pussy and don't want to face the possibility of having to pick up a gun rather than spending all day shitposting inane comments.

Kill yourself, you fucking cuckservative.

Civil war, there is no escape

leftists don't have guns, niggers don't know how to do anything but chimp out.

you are just a coward

Once whites become a minority they will be forced to fight/flee or be killed, both options mean becoming racially conscious.

non-whites are already openly hostile and they are still a minority with small political power (outside of the cucks who enable them). I am certain that they will use "democracy" to suffocate white communities in attempt to squeeze everything from them they feel entitled to. Either you bend over and accept your demise or finally overcome your (((principles))) and accept the world is not and never will be a peaceful melting pot.

Fair enough. I'm not disagreeing with this. Not sure if it's a meme or biologically programmed, but all races currently seem to be loyal to their own. Either way (meme or biological), this principle could be undermined in the future, as per:

They want the white race to remain as an elite group who reigns in power over the mulatto sheep, and to mix all the degenerate white scum in to the mulatto, which I'm not necessarily opposed to. However, they've chosen Jews to be the white elites and lumped me in with the degenerate scum, so I have to oppose them.

Cities cannot exist without the support of the rural population. It's as simple as that.

And that is a myth. See the revolution, Civil War, French Revolution, October revolution: You don't need the full backing of the population, you only need them to stay apathetic at most.

My bad. I get your point. It's just that some here are suggesting the uprising can start spontaneously without any leadership.

No it wont, I have met leftist cuck anti racist south africans and they live in planet of the apes. Most will never wake up.

The fact that you were not vehemently opposed to this until you figured out you weren't one of the (((chosen))) is pretty fucked up.

They don't need to, faggot. Most people won't wake up, because they are normalfags. They don't change society, they adapt to it. Forever and always. It's always the outliers and misfits of societies that force changes.

The revolution had large social backing the percantage that they use to impress you is just men who fought. The civil war failed wonder why? The French revolution was very popular amoung the general frenchmen.

Why would I be opposed to being part of an elite white race that watches over the sheeple?

Everyone is genetically wired to pass on their genes, and support those that share their genes. So we make great efforts to reproduce and to protect our families, with a priority on direct relatives like brothers/mothers over cousins/uncles. And by extension, we also value those similar to us because they share more of our genetics than those that are dissimilar to us.

Even recognizing that and making an attempt to view things through an objective lens, I still see whites as not only the most beautiful and powerful race, but also as the best hope for a prosperous future for humanity. Asians in 2nd place. Can you imagine a world run by blacks? Or arabs? If whites die, then so does humanity.

Then move the non-idiot whites into a new nation-state and leave the "morally superior" whites with their pet projects.

Most South African whites have fled or became more insular. If there are still purebred whites flirting in the company of black Africans they're no good anyways.

You can only ignore this for so long. It might work longer if Obongo and the government weren't trying to "diversify" every white enclave with 2,000/mo housing vouchers for some vibrancy.

Because I'm not a sociopathic heeb and I prefer to live in a high-trust functional homogeneous society that doesn't depend on creating and exploiting human farm animals.

You sure you're not one of the "chosen"?

Balkanization of the USA would allow the strong to thrive, and the boldest, most independent forces to come out and shine. Obviously, we lose the aspect of a union as it is, but the fed isnt something valuable at this stage. What matters is defending the common peace of /good/ americans (which either way may or may not happen) and striving for a positive overall outcome

remember, the NSF in deus ex started in Washington. Northwestern Successionist Forces.

I'd love to see a grand change in the structure of America real soon, but we need to consider the various aspects of it, as many other nations would also love to see our 'leaders' crumble upon themselves as well.

Stick to your guns, ladies and gents, and do your homeland proud

do we really need anyone else moving up into the northwest though

The civil war failed because the south didn't have the economic resources to pull it off.
You can't win a war with just food and cotton.

Nice try Chaim. Whites aren't joining your little trap that's easy to nuke.
We need civil war.

There's your problem. They have no value, even for exploitation. 99% of them are shit at working, act as vectors for disease, and generally hate white people and actively want everyone in our race dead.

You shouldn't want to "exploit" them. You should want to exterminate them.

Though it may seem counter-intuitive at first, it was in fact a deep love for mankind and a desire to see us live long and prosper that brought me to white supremacy, because whites are the best hope for fulfilling that dream.

sage

It's not an opinion I have formed because of any moral posturing. It is not safe. A small wealthy elite or ethnic whites in a nation filled with mulatto? How the fuck could you think this is a better option than a white libertarian society we were supposed to have?

I want to own all of this land with my people I trust. I don't want to sit in the temple of Zion watching the subhumans fill our homeland with squalor and filth.

I feel this way too. White people are the only race that can survive the earth's most extreme climate: an ice age. Brown people that have been immigrating to northern climates have actually been having birth defects due to their lack of vitamin D production in areas with less sunlight due to high melanin blocking absorption, and their children end up with bone deformities. Whites can survive any climate, even warm ones with some minor discomfort, but are the only ones who can have healthy babies with no bone issues if there was an ice age OR if Yellowstone blew up and clouded the atmosphere.

how about no

Good points. I imagine that's likely the end goal of the elites, too. Why would they want a giant population of mulattos? Creating that population is probably just the first step towards eventually exterminating them, once they've been broken down.

we only have to kill a certain 1% of the population and everything will get sorted out pretty quick

Libertarianism could work in a racially homogeneous high-trust society. Under current conditions however, where people are isolated from one another and the family unit is weak, it leads to degeneracy.

no matter what i'm not exactly certain how much of any of this is in OUR control (not being defeatist), no matter the outcome of this election. A single false flag event popping off could start an entire wave of events nationwide. Who knows.

What matters is retaining your local communities, or shaping them into a more productive manner (post rope filtering, whathaveyou), wouldnt you agree?

balkanization, civil war, or whatever, the most important thing is that we as Americans can keep an additional foreign invader from trying to swoop in on the chaos, and the best way to do that imo is either retention or reformation of the states as they stand.

Make wise choices, and fight for what is right.

I'm a liberty-aryan. I believe in libertarianism by and for whites only. No heebs no browns. No (((free trade))) no open borders.

Because they are all neurotic sociopathic heebs and already don't fit in with white society. This whole idea of "ruling over shit" isn't natural to anything but a parasite. I think it would drive most whites insane. Actually, it's probably already happening to some degree, as whites are constantly backing into their enclaves and becoming more and more depressed and atomized.

Libertarianism is based on the questionable premise that life without violence/coercion would be enhanced. It would certainly be enhanced for the weak and effeminate, but in general? Doubtful.

When USA collapse then the niggers will chimp out but will the wetbacks just move to Canada? They don't want to live without the welfare.

fucking w0t? I didn't know 16 is prime fighting age.

Canada won't have welfare when the US collapses.

They'll die in their filthy barrios they've created in the southwest.

that raises an interesting point, how would canada fare if the usa was to undergo such a big change? Would they just take in hundreds of thousands of 20XX carpetbaggers?? as says

btw i'm not the op, just another northwesterner (no association with the NWF), just a little right minded as you could say

Ok it will be interesting to see the niggers vs wetback fighting.

(checked)
I don't buy into the whole non-aggression principle shit. I think it's obvious that the strong will always devour the weak, and that some violence is necessary to stop people from growing soft and effeminate. While your interpretation agrees with many modern mainstream libertarians and certainly most mainstream ones, I'm referring instead to libertarianism applied to government, not so much to social issues.

Humans happen to be miles ahead of any other species in terms of our intelligence, organization, sociality, etc, so we do some thing that others don't. I consider humans natural, so "isn't natural" means nothing to me. I have no desire to mimic lower organisms.

Also, it's easy not to fit in with degenerate white society.

Millenials are those that were growing up at the turn of the millenium, not those that were born then.

y

You talk like a jew.
CF is that you?

thats gen z by now

I might get a called a demoralization shill for this but whatever. Even if Trump wins I don't really see much hope in taking back this country. The demographics we have are so fucked and the nonwhites in this country are so spread out across the states that fucking southern Brazil has a better chance of forming a white ethnostate than us. I really dont even want Trump to win because of the wall anymore because i dont give a shit if spics come in legally when they shouldnt be here st all. Im only voting for him at this point so if I move to Europe I wont die in WW3 with russia.

The only chance we have is that a real DOTR happens but all of the supposed "altright" leaders that we have are too much of giant faggots to lead anything like that.

obligatory AWM

yeah, so around 18-26. Hypothetically I'd rather be fighting along someone in their late 20's-30s than some kids.

/thread

inb4 correcting the record XD

No point going on about karma or what goes around… The USA is built on foreign soil so karma probably ain't on our side.

Go ahead and kill yourself then.

Every country in the world is built on foreign soil. Every good country was built on blood and conquest. Take that "karma" bullshit and fuck off.

Then what do you have to lose? Just start shooting.

You smack of shill. JUST WAIT FOR HITLER GOY!

This thread convinces me more and more than NWF is a fucking roundup of all white people to slaughter. Fuck right off.

You best be moving to Hungary, or Poland because the rest are going to be majority nonwhite in the next 100 years too.

Hi FBI

Dumping Northwest landscapes

You have the constitutional right to overthrow the tyrannical government, and no one can take that away, not even FBI.

If the election gets rigged you have every right to start shooting and bombing the government buildings.

Yeah I love how they are pushing this "peaceful transition of power is THE AMERICAN WAY" bullshit

There is no peace. The 2nd amendment doesn't talk about any peaceful transitions.
It explicitly states you have your God-given right and the obligation to overthrow the tyrannical government by force.

Millenials include people in their 30s.

While uncoordinated violence is just bad, if they steal the election and let Hillary get away with her crimes they only have themselves to blame for the outcome

This is correct

No one wants to go first tho

Stopped reading there. D&C shill tactic. I won't allow you to poison my mind with your bullshit.

Someone will have to. And the good thing is, there are enough patriots ready for sacrifices.

Wise words, mein Fuhrer.

in your gay dreams, newfag

Nobody cares about humanity, go back to reddit.

this this this

That's what Trump is for. To sound the horn heralding the uprising.