War Drums

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/okd80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oy vey, who could be behind it?

The thing is though, 9/11 worked, it accelerated the hatred of mudslimes that was already present from the gulf war/Afghanistan conflicts in the 90's
Unless they false flag an attack from russia, how are they going to get soldiers to fight? No one in the military is voting for hillary, no one is going to want to take orders and die for that cunt.

They've already false-flagged multiple "attacks" from Russia– just none have been big enough and/or believable enough to really work. Anything that's like a big bombing comparable to 9/11 wouldn't work because it would be blamed on Jihadis not Russia anyway.

They're fucked, they used up all their tricks and have nothing left.

I've been saying this for a good long while now. Even bringing up how Bush considers Hillary a sister to him. It really fucks with leftists minds (the ones that still have one anyways) making this association. Even more so when I bring up that this will kick off WW3 and the female draft is in place.

Especially with Biden on record saying the US would send a cyber attack first. US cannot look like anything other than the aggressor this time around.

Fuck it, I'm out. T-they won't n00k japan again right?

Looks like someone hasn't been in military. What about sexual harassment lectures, women in the army, complete poz of administration and officers? Grunts might not want to do the dirty work, but they'll once they start being threatened with execution. Decimation will calm down unruly elements.

Japan will most assuredly get caught up in this and those nuclear plants make for nice targets.

Wew

If Hillary wins all bets are off. What I'm going to do will be federal.

Every U.N. ally has to help USA and nuke Russia. Just like they did in Iraq.

A few possibilities:

1.) They continue to breach their own systems, and leave critical systems poorly protected so that "Russians" can continue to penetrate them. Eventually, critical infrastructure and energy systems will be affected, and the average American will be severely inconvenienced, resulting in increased public outcry against the Russians.

2.) The Russians likely have agents on the ground in the US, performing basic espionage, intelligence-gathering, and sabotage. It's not outside of the realm of possibility that the US is already aware of some of these agents, and will poke and prod them until these agents have been made aware that their covers have been blown. The FBI and NSA will make a huge clusterfuck of the roundup, and innocent lives will be lost in the various crossfires. Americans will be outraged and call for war.

3.) A false-flag is staged wherein alphabet soup agents/mercenaries disguise themselves as Russian terrorists/ultra-nationalists, and the American public cries for war after some devastating attack.

shit nigger where ''won't get caught up in this? Is fuckin' iceland safe? The pirate party just took over and they like wikileaks.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Yep, and your people are dumb enough to fall for it even if it has been done many times by now. They even did it with Ukraine just a few years ago and Syria right now. The war in Syria started because "Asad used chemical weapons on civilians" you have to be a huge fucking moron to think Asad is that stupid and that it wasn't done by the terrorists to give USA a reason to invade

Nobody is safe from nuclear devastation. That is unless you have a cozy bunker in the Swiss Alps to live and die in.

Third option is sadly most likely one fucks over too many people and could cause a revolution if they figure out their own gov't did it, two would be ruby ridge tier and largely ineffective, not enough to start a war over.
Third on the other hand kills two birds with one stone, discredits nationalism eternally remember the Russians, six thousand people got shoah'd in one day, dey wuz nationalists and starts a war by cashing out on emotional outrage on a national scale.

Surviving fallout isn't what I am worried about, more worried about living in some big concrete tower when the war machine kicks up.

muh womb of artemis

Most Americans never gave a shit about Ukraine, and certainly weren't prepared to die for some stretch of farms and Soviet factories. If anything, their thoughts on the matter were "Huh, hope it works out for them. Freedom is pretty cool."

Most Americans and Europeans are against action in Syria because it's yet another sandnigger void.

The third option is literally the plot of Modern Warfare 2, only reversed. Personally, I still think it's a credible scenario.

Another option that they could employ would be framing Russian-Americans as enemy combatants, working for the Russian government. There are plenty of Russians on the West Coast and in the Northeast, plenty of whom are involved with Russian organized crime. I wouldn't be surprised if the DoJ under Hillary suddenly makes rooting out Russian organized crime their number one priority, and the press blasts the airwaves with it daily.

Then they'll connect the criminal organizations to the Russian government, and indict them on charges of prostitution and human trafficking, then show pictures of innocent children/teenagers who were trafficked for cash.

As if japan hasn't been nuking the ocean for years now. Fuck you i hope it burns.

Greenland is pretty safe, mostly because nobody cares about Greenland.

All the more reason to officially declare WWIII starting if Hillary is announced as winner. That Russian fleet heading to Syria right now is a sign Russia is gearing up for the inevitable confrontation (as they're likely anticipating Hillary being rigged in and rather not take chances in being unprepared).

There is absolutely no reason for (((us))) to have been in the middle east to begin with user short of bombing israel, same thing allowing mudslimes to come here

nuke the whales, save Japan

And that's the plot of Hotline Miami in reverse.

But most millenial experts are saying russian military equipments are rusted junks with holes in them and american military would curbstomp ruskies in war.

This one person is claiming their aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetzov to be one.
warisboring.com/your-aircraft-carrier-is-a-piece-of-crap-f3f52d299588
archive.is/okd80

Doesn't matter; have nukes.

Also Russians don't fuck around. They are cold motherfuckers and have seen some shit. Their national sport is Vodka for fucks sake.

But Russia has men.

I wish I could spin off an alternative time and see a non-nuclear all out war between a 1980s USA and Russia.

The biggest false flag was when U.S. told Turkey to shoot down the Russian planes on the Syrian border.

Then Putin talked to Erdogan and told him to stop being USA's little bitch.

How does one go to war with a country that can destroy humanity in like 10 minutes?

Why are there post being duplicated all over Holla Forums right about now?

Holy shit CTR is here…fuqqqqqqqq

That'd be a good concept for a game. Grand Strategy with no nuclear capabilities.

Echo bot, but I'm not sure on what details cause it

Speaking of that, what I'd really like is a site which displayed a map of the world with all the military units each country possessed, in a civilization style. Of course, some things are secret, but most military capabilities are public domain.

The collusion between those magazines is quite alarming. This isn't looking good.

Some user suggested that the reason they're going after Russia is because Putin won't stand by and watch the durka-durkas in Europe create another Middle-Eastern shithole right in his backyard. So Putin has to be removed for the destruction of Europe to continue unabated.

But if Muslims take over Europe, won't they eventually also get control of French nukes? Why would (((elites))) let such a thing happen in the first place?

Unless they use nukes.

Not sure I believe that, Putin already has muslim shitholes on his borders. I think it ultimately comes down to control of strategic resources. Look how dependent part of Europe is on Russian natural gas. This latest spat surely has to do with building pipelines through the middle east.

Relevant.

Reminder that Putin considers muslim "Russians" equally important to any ethnic muscovites.

Also rather relevant. I like this guys channel.

see cockhol you should try to be less obvious.

besides, muslims are russias african-americans.
you can't afford a civil war just because of some ideological bullshit.
come to think of it, what would you do in his place?
you think you have balls calling him out on his stance on muslims in the country, but what would you do? you wouldn't do shit, you'd just stay a desk clerk and hope you get enough rubbles to last trough the month

You could try not being a disgusting federal anti-nationalistic abomination trying to desperately cling to areas of other nations counquered by a foolish monarch over a hundred years ago.

Go back to 4cuck 14 year old.
You can't just segregate/kill/expel 15% of your population that's been there for millenia.
It hits your economy and Russia's already in economic shit because of the sanctions. And doing this while the Marxist cabal invades and ostracizes anyone that even whispers about dividing along the religious/ethnic lines in white countries.
Russia is still an empire and it has to be governed like one. Problems with the nuclear war and all is more important short term than causing problems out of thin air just becouse someone believes in a different god but causes no troubles.
The best plan long term is giving incentives to have kids to Russian people and prevent Muslims emigrating from ME to Russia.

I don't see how being a husk of an empire justifies continuing oligarchy benefitting anti-nationalism. Putin is trash, just like any imperialist.

Becouse you can't change it with a snap of a finger?
Becouse first comes survival and then idological nonsense?
IF you haven't noticed we're on the brink of WW3. Doing shit that you're proposing is moronic.

le keklolz!
le jewtin is no white nationalist goys! Don't you see? You should welcome thermonuclear war with Russia!
Only by invading Russia and replacing LE JEWTIN with a white nationalist ubermensch installed by the department of state can we ever defeat the evil joos!

-every hohol schill ever whenever we talk about fucking Russia

Reminder that Wolfowitz and Kristol and the rest of the neocohens drafted a policy back in 2002 that they need to overthrow Iraq, Syria, and Iran to help maintain Israel's dominance in the middle east.

A year later we got Iraq
A decade later they started on Syira
And they've been trying to start a war with Iran for the past 5 years too

That was some amazing diplomacy and intelligence on the part of the Russians.
If we were really behind that embarrassing shit job of a coup, the Russians must have had wind of it and used it as leverage to get that pipeline, help with Syria, and trade normalization.
It was fucking magic how fast Erdogan 180'd on that.

debunked in
they seem to be doing rather good at that don't they
how was conquering all that foolish

My roommate subscribes to the Economist, and I swear to god my blood pressure goes up to 200/120 every time I see anything in that rag.

Every fucking cover or article is about how Russia is evil, or Assad is evil, or how Trump is a racist who didn't disavow the KKK fast enough, or how you need to take in 6 million refugees because of this syrian boy, or how you need to take in another 6 million refugees because of this OTHER syrian boy, or how migrants are good for muh pensions, etc etc etc.

But the thing that pisses me off the most about it is that none of the articles have authors listed. Hell, I'm not even able to find a list of writing staff in the back of the magazine or anything. There's absolutely ZERO accountability. Some anti-white kikes can just freely write this insane shit and nobody can even argue back.

This is the face of Putin brigade.

The owner's a Jew, incase you were curious.

Nice twist of his words hohol.
We can worry about that other shit after we win in November; nothing else matters right now.

So what? Are jews not allowed to own all of the media enterprises?!

Well that's a given, but I'm talking about the accountability of whichever kikes are writing the trash

you still refuse to reply what you would do in his position

What if "russian hackers" shut down our power grid creating unrest and ushering in marshal law? They can blame russia and go nukes away at that point… pics my plan

I don't think they want to launch nukes.
I think these retards actually believe they can install no fly zones in syria without russia shooting down our planes (which would lead to nukes).

Speaking of the draft, some women are going to be unhappy campers. And to think, this is what they are voting for Hillary for. Wew.

Roaches will do that. They have no integrity by nature. Worse than kikes.

That Syrian boy was proven to be a false flag so the public will feel sorry for the rapefugees.

Even the most ignorant wouldn't believe Russians would attack American civilians. They're not crazy mudshits and have no conceivable motivation that anyone would believe.

Most Americans had no idea what was going on in Ukraine. If would be different if Joey watchin' duh baseball was effected or might have to fight himself.

you are thinking of the obsolete nato organization, which Trump doesnt like very much at all.

please go ahead and nuke the capital and nyc
white percentage will increase

fuck, I'd go to war with those drums

Russia's military power isn't focused around fleets
And frankly, the US navy isn't in a much better position, all of our ships are old as fuck and our new ship building programs got canceled because they were MIC money sinks

It's been wargamed before, the result is complete expulsion of US forces from Europe
during the Cold War we were far weaker in terms of conventional military power

Assume that and you'll be surprised when we attack Russia
If "Russian" agents cause the game to be disrupted or an "accident" to occur people will call for blood. There's decades of general disdain towards Russia here, the boomers with the Cold War and Gen X/Y will "muh democracy muh gay rights"

they had a deep state that had done such coups before when secular rule was ended
until now they were always successful
either way they should be ejected from nato

how accurate are those?

This is pathetic. And brainwashed leftists now all hate Russia. God fucking damnit. I DONT WANT ANOTHER FUCKING WAR. Leftists are enemies of this country. They would need to be mass killed if anything is to be fixed, and sadly that will never happen.

If we go to war the bloodthirsty animal leftists should be put on the front lines to be raped and brutalized and learn the horrors of war in the last few moments of their worthless lives. Do these fucking subhuman understand what happens to people in the Middle East? Do they understand what people would be going through if we were also confronting RUSSIA in the Middle East? And I mean on all sides… fuck, even the life of a Muslim is more valuable than that of a leftist. Imagine how great the world would be if instead of all the deaths in the Middle East from these endless wars, we just killed leftists instead…

man old school japs are so fucking cool
who wants to call the current japs brother? not fucking I.

If the old Japanese had their way, they'd dominate Asia forever

I was late to this train and didn't pay any attention…elaborate?

the dust one not the water one

no goy! It was a representation of what the poor refugee's experience everyday. Of course we wouldn't let a real person die :(

IIRC it was US done wargames
The real clincher was whether or not Britain would fall before the US could properly mobilize
Remember, even to invade Iraq it close to a year to simply transport everything into position
It's a silly enough argument though, the war would have gone nuclear in moments

ah muh bad

both were fake..

hmm i have the picture somewhere cant find it but anyway its a picture of a "poor syrian child in the back of an amberlamps everyones covered in dust from bombs blah blah blah"

Meanwhile, 6.5 trillion dollars is missing from the Pentagon's budget.

People are so against conflict though. So few want Syrian intervention, how are they going to feel about WWIII? It really would be the final stage of (((their))) plan. No one would want it and revolt. They make sure the nukes get launched and laugh all the way to their state of the art bunkers. They'll then resurface years later with incredible technology and save humanity from the ruins and fully install the NWO.

When their own skin isn't in the crossfire
There's a difference between Syrians no one cares about being bombed and bombs going off in an American city

If they wanted to be clever, they'd have Russian muslims be behind a terror attack, then claim that the Kremlin knew about and encouraged the attack

???????

And they're making veterans pay back their signing bonuses, kek

how the fuck do you "lose" 6.5 trillion
that is larger than the entire GDP of germany

Building the Enclave shelter, maybe? that's A LOT of money…

Here is the full war dance

Are they gonna trot out the old "feeding people into a giant blender" one again? That always gets people riled up to do ZOG's bidding.

Too complicated. Just ask Mossad to attack us using high level diplomacy channels. Then blame it on Russians.

Please preserve a bunker with Lina Inverse and The Slayers, Azumanga, and Full Metal Panic swag.

Preserve Nip culture

Good luck user if cereal. You may end up saving humanity inadvertently.

That's an understatement, it's Rothschild owned.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

EVERY SINGLE NIGGER IN THE US IS GOING TO BE KILLED OR DEPORTED AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT, NIGGER.

When you search this, you'll see a number of articles like snopes debunking it saying, it isn't lost, it is just unaccounted for in the books. In other words, lost.

Lay off the crack.

Oh fuck off, the US had no business in the Middle-East, they weren't threatening to us whatsoever.

Middle-East and Muslim wars were just a distraction to make the American people take the focus of their own borders, shitty trade deals, and dwindling European demographics.

Rallying the people to a useless and costly war as a misdirection, like the traitorous magicians they are.

Mudslimes weren't immigrating to the US in any significant numbers until after 9/11, and they sure as fuck weren't invading Europe en masse. The wars also had the effect of making the people focus solely on religion instead of ethnicity.

We need a frog themed war dance like this before we RWDS a neighborhood.

(checke'd)
KEK WILLS IT

Chinese propaganda fiction. This is what Imperial Japanese military music actually sounded like.

I'm perfectly aware of that.

But if the nuclear attack happens, my guess is it will be somewhere in Europe. Remember how there was 6.5 trillion missing from the Pentagon financial report? For reference, before 9/11, they reported 2.3 trillion missing. So whatever happens, this is going to be way bigger than the 9/11 attacks.

Then there were all those alarms that Germany issued to its citizens. "Prepare water and food supplies for at least ten days". Around the same time, that San Diego alarm on Facebook went off - how there's a giant explosion happening and how people are to "report in". Shit that sounds way to similar to a military drill. Then some user went around and found out that not only is San Diego where the US has a bunch of army bases (including the submarine one), the explosion also fits the supposed blast from an US nuke. Specifically the ones launched from the subs.

And finally, there's also the fact that, around the same time, Turkey did a 180 on their relations with NATO, telling them to take their nukes out of their country or they'll be seizing them. Then the nukes get supposedly moved over to Romania - despite the Romanians claiming how they have no idea what the fuck NATO's talking about. Then Biden (the guy with the nuclear launch codes) visits the region, and goes to Kosovo where the largest (or second largest, depending on your sources) NATO base can be found.

I know it's mostly conjecture, but my guess? The nuke will go off in Germany, the Russians will be blamed, and NATO will start WW3 as the response. Probably around the same time it becomes obvious that Russians won Syria - which is going to be soon.

The alternative is that the false flag will happen once the US elections are over, to divert the attention of the people from the rigging. In case the people actually rise up and decide to fight back, Hillary and her cronies will draft everyone to go fight their war while leaving the illegals and criminals behind to terror the remaining populace into obeying them. We might even end up with FEMA camps if they assume the civil war risk is too big.

Be ready. Shit's gonna get nuclear.

FEMA camps are actually going to be for the good goyim. It's a "tradeoff", you go to the camps and in return you get access to food and water, if not then you're a rebel

the US did this a test run in Iraq where they would close off a town, and only people who agreed to be biometrically scanned via eyes/fingers/etc would be given food and water supplies

Why are kike death fantasies always this hilarious?

American soldiers are good goyim. They will do what they are paid to do because they are subhuman and have no real beliefs. Their minds have been destroyed by niggerball and American education system.

you forgot shoving an 8inch wooden dildo up your ass in auschwitz

this is MIDF.

No russia doesnt give a shit about europe or musliums. The US wants russia gone because the US wants to stay the one worlds superpower

And they call us warmongers.

How can that stand up in court? You get X for serving X years. Are they going to give that person said years back of service?

They will just make up some laws and then enforce them ex post facto

I do hope some Vet fights this. I don't see how this can stand up in court. The person fulfilled their obligation for the bonus, not their fault that the CA NG lied to them. Why aren't going after the CA NG instead?

hahaha

go away shlomo

Not surprising this sounds almost European, far more dignified.

fuck off kike
fight your own wars

the american people have no problem with russia

our occupied govt does. that will be fixed soon enough.

I think that war with Russia might be a way to toughen up the pozzed army. If Civil War were to break out, the multicultural third wave feminist army wouldn't stand a chance against whatever coalition of patriots and rednecks they found themselves up against. That is, unless they were forced to engage in a difficult but ultimately winnable conflict with a relatively weak former superpower.

When they return from the war, they'll form Left Wing Cuck Squads and violently enforce bans on mansplaining.

This makes more sense considering they were massive Euroboos

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI

$6.5 trillion Contingencies for the next war perhaps? - similar to the $2 trillion that was announced lost the day before 9/11

I dont know about that. When 19 jihadis hit the WTCs, they manged to implicate Iraq and fool enough people (including this bluepilled user) to get the 2nd Gulf War launched.

People are more wary this time though after seeing our govs prints on Iraq, Arab Spring, Libya, Ukraine and Syria though so you never know. Clearly our governments dont support us anymore so that makes it harder to drum up patriotic support too.

Understand this. They elect Hillary and it is a race to see whom hits it off first. Full blown civil war or Russian first strike.

Doom paul meme may come to pass in the year of the firecock unless we can prove as americans we are able to cripple the system before russia is force to do so. I would guess christmas / inauguration timeframe for the strike so as to give the last big of preparations distributed out away from strike zones and allow as many to survive as possible while still being able to capture as many of the elites with their pants down as possible.

Best pray there are enough people fed the fuck up with this shit government to convert themselves into predators overnight. Plenty enough shitskinns and evil motherfuckers in charge here. What, you a faggot that does what some worthless coward says after claiming you are a slave? That is pretty fucking pozzed.

Oh look. Cheeto's Mt Dew and vidia, guess cannot into fighting today. Can play wolverine tomorrow. Oh cool, my fav show coming on next week end, better wait.

honorary as fuck

I bought a subscription to the Economist this past year, and all I can say is how astounded I am with how absolutely fucking wrong they have been about virtually everything. Every prediction they've made—from Brexit to the FARC peace treaty—has turned out exactly the opposite of how they said it would.

Every time I read some article from them detailing Trump's "latest mistake" it fills me with ever greater joy, knowing that they never get it right.

NEVER FORGET. DONATE NOW

Most Americans don't care enough to learn about the situation and form a valid opinion. And the Americans who have payed attention to the Syrian situation are either against it or repeating seriously pozzed MSM positions, but both of these groups are a minority of the general population.

To say most Americans are against Syrian action is just not true. Next time you go to work or school ask a random what they think of the situation in Syria and how it should be handled.

I don't think you understand how geopolitically uninformed the average American is. There is a reason false flags work so well in the first place.

its a traditional Japanese dance and drumming

Japan has had long history of dance
From Kamakura jidai to now even

Tired of seeing propaganda lie from butt lover with nose longer than dicks he takes up ass

You are mistaken user. Both hands are Jewish.

March 12 is the full moon.