https:// twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790406530738913285

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790406530738913285
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
archive.is/ko1cO
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/19/convoy-of-russian-warships-on-route-past-british-isles
archive.is/xPzjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, report me for being a faggot and not spoilering my links.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790406530738913285

wew

This is fucking laughable. Clear as fuck evidence that the feds are in control. Assange being kill is a serious claim, and instead of dispelling the rumors immediately they post some garbage poll with 3/4 options being complete crap.

This shitposting is the Feds posturing and having a good laugh at everyone's expense.

Also, mark dice, what a fucking faggot

I'm going with window option, if he is alive maybe he'll get shot and the deadman switch will activate

kill yourself nigger. A video with him holding up the newspaper or talking about the RECENT events like the internet being cut not fucking 4 years ago shit.

user, video can be faked, but if assange dies now outrage will be insane and trump can use it to point fingers at hillary along with all that juicy info that could put alot of people away for a very long time.

don't hate me for willing to sacrifice rook to take the queen

LIVESTREAM RESPONSES TO CHAT

Actually if you think about it anything can be faked… Taking about recent events on livestream with responses to chat is probably the best we can do without risking getting his brains blown out

I like the cut of your jib sir

This poll is bullshit and anyone who does not see it as proof Assange is dead or captured is a retard.

Yea that's the kind of shit I had in mind.

He has to do some preposterous shit like shoe on head or something lol

This won't prove anything - we wouldn't get a good look at his face
since lately he's been spending every waking hour sucking himself off.

This. no matter what the outcome is they won't deliver.

yeah and what the fuck is this?

HI, we're wikileaks - we start leaking podesta email during the US election, but stop fighting and give up hope beacue hillary will win and you're too dumb to know it because we are wikileaks and we know everything! haha! Fucking alt right! so naive, much denial! whow!

Especially when that pic shows Hillary winning (albeit by cheating)

This. This kind of shit is fucking annoying. They might as well tell people to not vote and wait for Hitler at this point.

They've basically said that democracy is dead. Although the "alternative right" as they call it, isn't crazy about democracy anyway. This election is a win-win, Trump wins and demographic changes are at least stymied, Clinton wins and nobody believes it because no one showed up to her rallies and preferred bernie anyway, which means civil war or mass chaos or something that will lead to DOTR. Is it bad that I want Clinton to win? Oh fuck, wikileaks is ramming the blackpill down my throat.

wtf I'm with her now

It's literal fucking defeatism. It's CTR tier demoralization.

Assange cannot deliver a PGP signed message.

This would mean he would have to sign-in/decrypt his device, giving them access to all information on said device.

"Them", in this context, is Russia - if you follow me.

have you ever considered the kikes may be absolving themselves of guilt by publicly leaking (through a controlled op source such as wikileaks) just how corrupt the entire system is, right before they pull the plug and initiate the happening? they do this a lot with false flags and hoaxes.

WE BELIEVE THEM.
BUT THAT WON’T SAVE THEM.

What wikileaks is doing reads just like what dilbert guy laid out in his "how to persuade clinton voters not to vote"
archive.is/ko1cO

Just because Wikileaks does anything, Podesta leaks or otherwise, doesn't mean that they because an unquestionable authority. And not just Wikileaks, this applies to everyone. Yes, even Trump. Yes, even and especially Holla Forums. If you're giving any single person or group of person carte blanche trust, then you're doing something horribly, terribly wrong, and you're guaranteed to get burned in the end. Obviously, they're not wrong on everything, just like they're not right on everything, but being right on something doesn't make them right on another, and vice versa.
Take a chill pill and focus on the facts, not some random, one-off opinion.

When Trump wins, the (((GOP))) and jews in general will push his administration hard to marginalize the alt-right nazis. So things are really going to get interesting soon.

Ever consider the possibility they are putting up a neutral stance to dismiss the "bias" the media has been claiming wikileaks has?
Normies see it as non-biased or even a cutting commentary on how our system is so broken and corrupt?
He has taken shots at both sides, the T&C attempt may have pushed him to do what we've been doing, by putting out mimetic statements that can easily be headlined.
It also goes without saying, he may have been unable to say goodbye to his mentor before he passed away yesterday.
He is probably popping anti-depressants like candy at this point, which is why the tone may have changed recently.

I don't think I am following you, there hasn't been any directly reported contact with Russia, unless you are talking about whomever being there framing him into the Russian Spy narrative.

Not sure I follow, can you give an example on something they (wikileaks?) were wrong about?

So far, the attempts at damage control have been absolutely pathetic. It's almost as if Wikileaks has been taken over by outside agents completely out of their depth, or something. Still, it'll be interesting to see the video from 2007 they release.

Article related. They were not shadowing for no reason.
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/19/convoy-of-russian-warships-on-route-past-british-isles

To my colleagues:
I've said it numerous times and I'll say it again. We backed him into a corner. The damage is done. If we had've been doing our job in the first place, a lot of this information needn't exist. Overthrow the heads now.

This. My advice is for everyone to stop fistfucking their own assholes over this Wikileaks/Assange shit, and focus on the two weeks left to get shit accomplished.
Based on thsi tweet and all of the latest hype either:
A)Wikileaks is trying to throw CTR's/ShillBots for a loop, complicating their claims of fraud and Russian involvement, garnering them less heat from the MSM
B)They have been compromised by Jew Sorcery, and some NiggerKikeFaggotSandTan Trap is, at the very least, in charge of the communications and pushing out this tripe.
C)It's always been a globalist ZOG op to keep us weapons-grade preoccupied with relatively non-explosive revelations that we are forced to laboriously mine from thousands of dripped out emails up until election day, diverting our high energy away from deploying it where it counts.

Either way, we got a bit of golden cannon fodder from Wikileaks and Assange, and we know he isn't a fan of us or of human colostomy bag Granny Tumbles, so we should focus less on this shit and more on protecting and expanding Trumpenfuhrers commanding populist lead.

That's why there's a part of me that wants clinton to win, not fairly of course. I really think that if the elections weren't rigged Trump would win based on the show up of his rallies and general popularity. If Clinton won it would look like a sham and people would revolt, if Trump wins, like when Farage won, we lose.

They might also mean that even if Trump wins, he won't be able to change anything for the better. The jewish elite is just too entrenched for him to have any impact.

Thinking about it again, they're not totally wrong on Trump supporters having a bit of wish fulfillment and denial. Especially here. There are a lot of people thinking that Trump is the second coming of White Jesus sent to gas the kikes, hang the negros, behead the fags and deport the non-whites. Even if only in jest, there's a bit of an absurdity to the degree that Trump can affect America (by himself), even if he went full Obama and executive ordered everything he wants into existence, there's still a limited capacity to his abilities, and his interests aren't totally aligned with Holla Forums's Day of the Rope fantasies. Now at the same time, I'm not trying to poo-poo him as a candidate, because I still think he's the best choice, and if he pulls of a fraction of what he says he does, he'll be better than most of the presidents we've had this century.
All I'm saying is that if Wikileaks says a thing or holds an opinion that hurts your feelings, that neither validates or invalidates anything they've leaked, Podesta or otherwise. Just like if Holla Forums said something that hurt my feelings, or hurt your feelings, or hurt someone else's feelings, that wouldn't invalidate very real predictions Holla Forums has made, or validate the bullshit Holla Forums thought would happen and didn't. Same with Trump. Same with anyone else. If you give someone absolute trust, with no doubt or reason to verify what they say, you're being played the fool, end of. If your absolute trust is then irrepariably shattered by a (for all we know) one-off tweet, then especially so.
Above all, the most important thing is hard data and facts. Interpretations and speculation is less important, whether you agree with it or not. I wouldn't be trying to drive this point home if it didn't sound like the original user posting that tweet was implying that the spirit of a tweet he disagreed with invalidates all of the evidence posted in the Podesta leaks. That's just silly.

Naw, they've said before that Killary will win no matter what the vote is.

You know what, you're absolutely right. Instead of achieving his goals and ensuring the Third Reich would last a thousand years, Hitler lost. Now he's a famous historical figure and fringe political movements are built around his cult of personality, so he won in the long run, if you really think about it. Low energy all the way, brothers!

It would be interesting to see for sure, what has been revealed feels like a nexus point has been crossed and perhaps the most disturbing aspect is that your FBI and other alphabet agencies are allowing it to happen. Aside from mass scale tax evasion/revolt, how does a country recover from such a state without violence?

100% totally agreed. Wikileaks' twitter is a distraction
History doesn't change itself, we do

He's not going to marginalize shit and you know it. He'll have the entire establishment by the balls this time next year, just you watch. If Clinton can compromise those faggots, are you telling me that Trump can't?

I'm tired and rambling a bit. I don't know if that was too vague, so let me try and be more direct and hope the message gets driven home:
If Wikileaks is posting a message on twitter saying that HRC will win and there's nothing you can do about it, so don't even try, that doesn't wave a magic wand and make the evidence posted in the Podesta leaks less true or less valuable. The Podesta leaks are independent of Wikileaks's opinion on anything. As such, you shouldn't be trusting Wikileaks to be the grand crusaders of the new Reich, come to lynch all who stand in our way, but rather, as a means to an end, if and only if they post truthful, factual information.
I'm just trying to say that this is true for everyone on the planet, not just the people running Wikileaks. Hopefully that makes more sense, if it didn't before.

And what about yours?

what about them?

I voted video, because the last thing I want is for someone to shoot him in the window.

Are they mine or yours? No. Because neither of us are associated with alphabet agencies as far as either of us can confirm. So go fuck yourself. I want Trump to win, but he's not going to be enough and you know it.

I have no idea what you are on about. I want Trump to win too, but he will not be the leader of my country. What will it take for your FBI to act after all that has been reveal, user?

You're right. Trump isn't Hitler, so we should just give up and wait for Hitler instead of MAGA. Also, fuck the ascension of nationalist politicians around the world; they aren't Hitler, either.

I do like this idea and think we should push it more. Treat the twitter account as some nonsense being run by some idiot intern (this is what it truly feels like) and that the main site is where the magic is at. The twitter as it stands is ran by some faggot. Thankfully, the leaks themselves are raw information that aren't too dependent on some random faggot.

Wikileaks still needs to get their house in order and whip the fucker who is posting all that black pill shit. It would make CTR blush.

You don't know that, or what benefits or lack thereof might exist from him being your leader.

My FBI, my nonexistent FBI, and yours? Are you catching on yet retard?

Did I say anything about giving up? No. Only that giving in is far too close to giving up. Didn't Farage himself say that he beat the racists?

How about my geographical location?

Hes a foreigner you dip.
Trump wont be the leader of his country because his country isnt america.
Its obvious to tell from the context.

Have you considered the curious timing of their non-biased stance developing after the internet shutoff and possible raid?

Why would anyone care about that? You're nobody.

You just mentioned a preference for losing over winning, which is what I've come to expect from low energy faggots who can't handle the real prospect of getting their country back from the clutches of globalists, cucks and kikes.
Giving in to winning and getting what you want is tantamount to giving up? Okay, guy.
Possibly, but people routinely blow steam up Nigel's ass because UKIP is more effective than other nationalist parties in the UK. In any case, he's not the man who will lead Britain to greatness; just the one who saved it from its traitorous leaders.

Not for someone who's clearly a drunk retard.

Thousand request proof of life and they post a statement and then a poll? Are they stalling? Is he in the Embassy? In Guantenemo? The Kremlin? Trump Tower?

I may not be as educated as yourself, user, but for Trump to be my president, he would have to annex it. However, you are right, I am a nobody unlike yourself.

On the contrary, a preference for intolerance over compromise.

Because? It rejects racism.

Have you become a jew? Expecting some messiah to save you? Pathetic.

user forget wikileaks

if you trust something (((they))) will always subvert it to seem credible

just take a look at (((academia)))

cool post bro

thanks, didn't even get upset and your misunderstanding

checked for encouraging

you sound ass ravaged

Did I ask about how you feel?

and you sound like a kid trying too hard to win

And you sound like someone who thinks his opinion is worth a damn.

You would rather surrender to kikes than find a path to success.
Because it gave the UK's population what it wanted. That's the nature of populism.
I'm not the one expecting Hitler to save my ass.

Is this guy based or just larping?
This all started after some keys were being activated on reddit

archive.is/xPzjw

that is correct

I would? Because it sounded like I said "intolerance".

And this is what depending on the mob gets you, limited, insufficient gains. It's just not enough. I want it to be, but it's not.

Me neither. I don't expect some savior to save us. I expect us to collectively snap and conjure a leader out of thin air, who will be replaced by another, and so forth.

Then you are just as much the kid trying too hard as am I.

Shoe on head is the tried and true method.

Your solution to our current predicament is to reject the opportunities available to us. So, yes, that is your solution.
Yeah, you fantasize about RWDS and other LARP bullshit, because you're a faggot who refuses to assist with actualizing positive change in the political sphere.
Oh, you mean like Trump? :)

Seriously, if you're going to be this much of a child and shit up threads this badly, I recommend Iron March. It's about your speed.

I appreciate that this is your first rodeo, but you need to know how retarded you are for saying that, also you should probably start on 4chan instead of coming here straight from reddit

if wikileaks has been taken over they are just trying to get him to line up the shot for them

You guys really need to check #thelist on twitter.

hey now, nothing wrong with fantasizing about RWDS and 1488
you also sound like you're one of the TRS fams and I'm not a fan after the shenanigans

Look, if he was railing against 'muh ebil 1488ers' and espousing the genius of Rothbard & Spencer, I'd tell him to go check out TRS. Instead, he's acting like an edgy 14 year old who just read Mein Kampf, so I'm referring him to Iron March.

truth be told I don't think he is up to any kind of debate or argument, his bantz are weak and he posts super slow and poorly

You on the other hand have the right style but you seem to know what iron march is which I don't think is common Holla Forums knowledge
dat image though, you're definitely gooble gobble

Photo with today's newspaper.

that's the way to go

You goy's realise how easily a still image can be faked, right?

Voting for anything but a video is retarded, attempted fakes are more obvious.

They're just buying time. Wikileaks is compromised. This will all be resolved after the election.

Even that isn't perfect. Authorities can steal his computer, and if he used a pass-phrase, they can beat him until he unlocks his key.

I think 262feb is a bot that is glitching out, it is in multiple threads right now.

The grim dubs of truth… For whom the dubs toll, they toll for thee.

OPTION FOR SIGNED MESSAGE WITH JULIAN OR WIKILEAKS PGP KEY IS MISSING

Julian has his own PGP key for personal communications, and the wikileaks team has a shared PGP key for official wikileaks communication. The fact that whoever is running the Twitter account does not have access to the shared wikileaks PGP key speaks volumes.

If someone (say a state actor) was in possession of Julian's key or the WikiLeaks key then you would think they would immediately exploit that to sign a message and prove he's fine. However, they haven't.

Now the question is, would they make this bot so obvious to spot so that we believe the opposite of what the bot is saying.

The bot is saying WL has been compromised. So if this is a double bluff, then WL has been compromised.

If wikileaks has been compromised, look for them to start inserting poison-pill information along the lines of Hillary being a possessed Demon in communication with extraterrestrials.

I actually just thought of this. If Assange has his own key, and Assange can't get on the internet, then wouldn't it follow that whoever is running the Wikileaks twitter would be unable to sign with Assange's PGP key, regardless of whether they're a state actor or wikileaks member?

The only way we'd get an Assange-signed message is if it came from Assange himself, which almost everyone should be confident isn't going to happen, short of pamela anderson escape theorists.

Nothing to see here goyim, move along now.

I think it was obvious to all of us after the ee raid that wikileaks was compromised, but now there is no doubt. Hillary and her lackeys would not even knowledge wikileaks existence and would quickly pivot away from any questions about it, and then all of a sudden she cracks a joke about it at the charity dinner? Fuck this gay earth.

Speaking of, where is the 3rd O'Keefe video?

"noon" tomorrow, which without a specified timezone is actually a range of three fucking hours

5pm UTC is their usual time slot for video releases. Their last videos were released a little bit earlier

Oh good, here's hoping for some habbening grade revelations.

Whats with all this vote for x shit going on lately?

You really think that these people give a fuck about an online poll? When enemy planes are bombing your cities and raping your women are you gonna make a poll for that too?

trump is hitler 2nd coming.

if he doesn't show himself within the next two days we can assume 99% chance he is either dead or being slowly chopped into pieces in a CIA cellar

At least Mendax have understood meme magic, and is doing his part to make it real.

This video is for you.

That's gr8 but could need a little extra photoshopping. Then it would be 10/10.

If you can spot how they can be improved, then it's best that you fix them.

Vote for video.

Picture is easy to fake, statement by lawyer could be false.

video is easy to fake too….

i dont have the link but there is year old video of a program being used to use facial mapping on the movements of any actor being able to completely change the movements and speech of any real world person. Its dystopian as fucking shit.

Can they perfectly mimic his voice and sync it exactly then? Its more difficult to fake that than any other evidence that they're offering is the point, and we'll still likely be skeptical of any evidence anyway.

I wouldn't trust video. It's hard to figure out what's real these days.

HEY! HEY ALL US SNIPERS! CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!

Video

Window AND video would be ideal. But I'd take window with a, 'yolo' holla or such if only one.

SHOE ON HEAD

Honestly I fucking remember this shilling tactic around a year back.

I don't know, but he's really starting to look like Big Boss in some of these recent photos.

That tweet is missing a very inmportant choice:

E. Do what you need to do, Assange. Don't let the haters stop you from doing your thing.

Badass Anime Assange picture, officially requested from /a/

(checked)

NM guys… I got it.

Is that the ice dragon dude from bleach?

I have no idea….

I G.I.S.ed for a white haired anime dude to make that pic.

9,000+ hours in ms paint.

Etcetera.

Video with clear sound & picture, with Assange holding a recent newspaper while -reading- the lyrics to "Mac the Knife"

Would be nice if you added the

As a caption, motivational, or gif?

NM, I did the lot.

(continued)

Just for posterity, here's one I made a long time ago.