Insurance keys may actually have been released

I'm seeing snippets of info around suggesting the insurance keys actually DID get posted, and the DDOS was an attempt to stop them, but it wasn't 100% successful.

Apparently the keys were divided into separate parts and given to a variety of people. Nobody had the whole key themselves, but they all had parts of a key.

Which means the keys we've been seeing around that haven't worked, may simply need to be combined with other keys to unlock the files.

That's what this thread is for: Posting anything you suspect might be part of an insurance key. Anons with the insurance files test out combinations and let us know if anything works.

Archive.is is your friend. Immediately archive any web page, facebook post, twitter, that you think might be a key.

I'll start us off
archive.fo/SfyVA

Other urls found in this thread:

schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/09/someone_is_lear.html
reddit.com/r/OPTheList/comments/592zi2/reminder/
reddit.com/r/OPTheList/comments/592vpr/cryptographic_keys_update/
archive.fo/CjDwm
endchan.xyz/pol/res/20366.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((placeholder for Correct the Record)))

Another

Looks similar to the first image keys too.

Would appreciate bumps; do we have any anons with the insurance files who want to start testing these out?

And anyone more familiar with the AES encryption on the volumes so we all know how things should be formatted?

PROTIP

(polite sage)

For reference, this is what a full AES-256 bit key looks like in hex encoding. It's 64 hex characters.
c68dd6a613ff26d191b3766c6974ce9046b0c446a34a449a6afb9a6a6ee433be

Bump

Can we get some anons to help transcribe them into text format rather than image?

392D8A3EEA2527D6AD8B1EBBAB6AD
D6C4C5CC97F9CB8849D9914E516F9
847D8D6EA4EDD8583D4A7DC3DEEAE
831CF9C1C534ECDAE63E2C8783EB9
2B6DAE482AEDE5BAC99B7D47ABDB3

These strings are 29 characters. Not even half a key. Very annoying. If they were at least half there would be some point in combining them.

nice >reddit spacing

Here's another, hopefully transcribed correctly.

#}:bWat}Gxw$.j>=*/vgAz],L

Or is it this?

I306YldhdH1HeHckLmo+PSovdmdBel0sTDxDK1U2SHk4RkQkZUZ6cnleZ3gkWHBCeDdSdG16KCttYToidTwkSnluNXtGUkFIR3hKYyQnK1JTNWdndEAjJCNVQ18sJy1zTi92

Hi cuckchan poster. It's blatantly obvious you're from there or reddit, please lurk here before posting.
The insurance files have always had the file extension "aes256" which most people take to mean the files are encrypted using aes256, although this can not be confirmed so it may be using another encryption method for whatever reason. The keys do not necessarily have to be in ASCII format, or unicode format or any specific format for that matter (they could also be hidden in the audio of a file, or video, or anything for that matter although that sounds stupid as fuck for wikileaks to do). The length of the key therefore may differ on the encoding. If the keys were divided into separate parts, this would mean the keys would be less than 256 bits each or there is multiple layers of encryption (which I doubt considering aes256 is secure enough already). It's probably just one key for one file.
You're retarded for trusting anyone on twitter. You're retarded for trusting an Anonymous account considering it's probably run by an edgy 16 year old. "Guerilla Prophet" sounds like he's absolutely full of shit and is just tweeting something he randomly heard or completely made up, I'm guessing the latter. The DDOS on Dyn a few days ago was not meant to actually disable Twitter, they would have attacked Twitter's servers directly if that were the case. It was probably a test of some technique (I read some brief article saying a fair amount of the bots were embedded devices so that's interesting) or someone just wanted to cause a bit of a stir, I'm not sure about that.
Wikileaks has no reason to release anything. Most of the files are probably just releases that they have identified as real but haven't released yet for whatever reason. I doubt there is much critical information in those, but if there is there's even more reason to avoid releasing them considering there's a lot of very high up people who really don't want certain things to go out and they'd probably kill people if that happened.
In short you're a cuckchan refugee, your thread is shit, nobody cares, basic logic and common sense points to your concerns having no merit, and you should have left during gamergate. Fuck off.

Go kill yourself, you and your pasta.

The DDoSes are a state actor experimenting with how to take down the Internet.

schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/09/someone_is_lear.html

Here's another one

Your article points to a concern that has been present since Cloudflare got hit with a DNS Amplification attack back in 2012. It has nothing to do with the attack on Dyn. The only reason the attack was covered in the media at all was it's negative effect on Twitter. Nothing points to it being a state actor, in fact DDoSes by design make this hard to do without extensive investigation.

Furthermore, why the fuck would a state actor need to "learn" how to take down the internet? Do you think China and Russia are helpless? For that matter, do you even think the internet can be taken down in the manner you describe?

Nobody knows who the perpetrators are. The only thing of note is that the target was a rather large DNS provider instead of some small website that posted a picture of someone's mother or something. What they do know however is that the amount of attackers is large (10 million), The Mirai botnet contributed to the attack, and someone really dislikes Dyn for whatever reason. That's it. Stop making shit up.

I think you know where to go back to.

How would one use the keys to decrypt the dropped files? What sort of program is build for that?

Just dropping these over from a different thread. I feel this one is more suiting.

Credible or nah?

Im a dipshit, wrong link
reddit.com/r/OPTheList/comments/592vpr/cryptographic_keys_update/

Veracrypt

I'm not all up on how this stuff works, either.

From what I understand you should be able to enter an unlock key for an encrypted volume using veracrypt

looks good, I archived it as well: archive.fo/CjDwm

WEP keys can be 152 bits, which is 29 ascii characters. These keys are all hex values though, nothing but 1-9 A-F

The ASCII ones need to be converted to hex, which I did for one of them here:

which is base 64 hex, I think

idk for sure, because I'm not a genius and I just used an online translation tool.

I have to use a canadian proxy as my end point because though some of this is marked U//FOFU, others not.

There has a been quite a bit of talk today about the attacks on our cyber infrastructure.

technical details:
>today's attack is likely just a test run for a larger more sustained attack.

habbening:

It is very simple to work with. Just install it, load it and select the file you want to decrypt, select the drive you want to mount it to and then select the "mount" button….enter your key and after a few seconds it will mount the enrypted file as a drive

Did you actually figure something out?
These threads aren't too bad as long as you keep it to one containment thread I think.

CTR has raided every single one of them. This is the only non polluted one Ive seen.

Well, that will likely change; maybe we can shit done in the meantime.
Are we sure it's AES256 for one? How can we tell if it is? Is there a header maybe?

Try running `file` on the insurance files from lunix/apple.

I was able to get in… guys… I'm sorry…

Only 2 weeks left if they haven't released the dirtiest they should do it now.

HI I'm Julian. Dpn't tell me what to do! I thought the best thing to do is to release the most damaging shit after the election. It would look like wikileaks was pro-trump if we did it now. The image of wikileaks is more important than saving western civilization.

This is literally trolls larping. There is another thread about it. They are trolling Jews on twitter…

#TheList

Have a bumb!

Lads… bare with me here.

Is The List a WikiLeaks Op? As in, trusted parties received the keys first and they're collating those implicated for a release? (Hashes = file implicating).

And the Op here is to discredit it. We're being subverted. Noise in an otherwise clear signal.

???

At least 12 posts have been removed from this thread - why?

RIPINPEACE Julian!
Final bump for the white wizard, may he return to us when we need him the most , in heaven.

Mods are pruning threads left and right, keep a eye out

I suspect I know why.

Anyone with anything important should take it to endchan.xyz/pol/ .

Let us know why?? Did MasonJim finally hand the servers over to (((them)))?

Read the thread title.

People were probably being very very bad goys and sharing things they were not supposed to.

I doubt someone had the actual key, but one key was deleted in the other thread. This may be the case.

post the deleted key again

Jesus fucking Christ people, I feel like I walked onto the set of Law and Order or one of those crime procedural shitshows that has a rough grasp on "techie" sounding terms to write a sentence like "Write a GUI Interface in Visual Basic to backtrace their IP."

What the hell does Wired Equivalent Privacy have to do with the insurance files? WEP is a legacy wifi psuedo-encryption technology (if it actually encrypts data, the keys are practically [read: they are] transmitted plaintext in the preamble/handshake when establishing a connection and in the header of every packet).

I'm sure you meant Base 16, which is what Hexadecimal is. Hex(a), 6, Decimal, 10. There are base 64 numbering schemes (Ancient Babylonians used a base 60 numbering scheme), but Hex is not the right word for that.

All sensitive posts are being deleted in this thread (and others).

Continue Insurance File Shitposting here:
endchan.xyz/pol/res/20366.html

You better confirm if you are going to make that kind of claim. Post the full key, here and on the endchan thread.

He has to be trolling or v&. Either way, it's a distraction. Where did the posters go who were getting deleted? Someone is pruning, sliding and generally being fucky with many of the threads that are actually focusing on unlocking the files or the whereabouts of Assange.

Multiple posts were removed from both this thread and the other WL insurance thread. Did anyone nab them?

Endchan was a diversion, whoever had the keys have moved somewhere secure for non newfags in the know

Thanks, very helpful.

Well fuck me I'll just go back to desperately lurking. No in-the-know here.

Endchan thread was created because things were getting deleted here.

The keys there are probably real - just that no one knows how to use them (or they're incomplete).

If no one knows how to use them then they aren't real. There's no scenario where a person creates a deadman's switch to release cryptokeys, but leaves the keys obfuscated by extra layers of unknown autism. It would make it less reliable without doing anything legitimate to mitigate the problems of an accidental release. Assange isn't that dumb.

This is disinfo to get idiots to waste their time running around in circles during the final crunch of the election cycle.

I'm pretty sure that Assange doesn't intend to ever release the full array of files that people have sent to him. He's just gonna dangle the possibility, like bait, in front of us as a distraction from other venues for taking on the Jews.

If anyone gets hold of the key(s), my recommendation:
Send transactions on the Bitcoin blockchain and attach the key(s) as a message (using OP_RETURN).

Once on the blockchain, it'll be INSANELY difficult to reverse/censor.

If your transaction doesn't get through (in the case that they have the capability to censor the blockchain) post them in reverse and then link to transaction.

fresh off the boat from reddit eh? This has been gone over a million times. Those aren't keys, they're hashes. Google it if you are too ignorant to know what that is

Ho boy