Greatest director of her generation...

Greatest director of her generation. All her films will be shown by historians in the future to explain the shallow and hollow era we live.

I couldn't explain why I thought she was hot till I heard of the term Jolie Laide. It describes a lot of women in my life. I think they're the hottest too.

Fancy talk to say she's one ugly son of a bitch nigga sold soul, who also french kisses her cousins and probably her dad too
The term does really fit her aunt and Maisie thou

Nah, Maisie is just an Innsmouth citizen.

Why is incest so rampant amongst Jews?

Nobody tolerated them other than similar jews i guess
Same with the gypsies

Talia Shire is Italian m8. She's Sofia's aunt. Unlike Sofia Coppola though, Talia Shire was actually a good actress in the Godfather films.

Ok I should watch then

Even though I hate gypsies, some of their women are beautiful.
Just watch for your credit card I guess.

sorry user, you must have mistaken Sofia Coppola for Anne "Femikino" Fontaine

He has a point, the nepotism of Ford Coppola is legendary, only certain jews have been as bad as he
Shire at least did know how to act, she had only 2 or 3 types of roles but she controlled them very well. Let's not forget she married a jew and had jew kids who formed some rock pop band thrown around by Francis and Sofia
But what about good old Talia's husband, given automatic soundtrack powers over others, and interfered a lot of times in many movies of FFC, struggling along with Carmine Coppola, Francis' father
And his son, Roman Coppola, who had his projects hamfisted in Cannes by his dad, even when they were big money mainstream attempts of indie style flicks (double poison in classic Cannes), who were also ironically shit
And his nephew, Christopher Coppola, who produced hot turds even when given absurd amounts of money and promotion by the uncle, producing an infamous flick, Deadfall
And Nick Coppola, artistic name Nicolas Cage, another nephew promoted, who still has to take acting classes due to his highly erratic style overall

There is some Cosa Nostra-tier shit going on in that family

What the fuck? I love ugly women now.

I'll defend Nicolas Cage almost always. I'm too tired to do it now.

The man is a shit actor, let's face it, but he has his own personal way of doing shit that sometimes, just sometimes he pulls out a memorable role (in a good way) if it fits the movie
Everyone can do that if they are given the opportunity time and time again, and if you are batshit insane/quirky

i guess that explains a lot of the waifufags shitty waifus here

But he's not, he acted waell in some good films in the 90s. He then got into financial trouble (2 divorces also JUST doesn't help) and started to appear in shit films and that's where the meme of nic cage being a bad actor started.

Deadfall was his poison actually, but most of his films in the 80's had bad roles from him, Rumble Fish and Peggy Sue at least, made by FFC promotions. Then he did bizarre but very good stuff like Wild at Heart and Raising Arizona.
But the 90's weren't good either, you had the movie with the nigger L. Jackson, you had Red Rock West, the film parodied for being the eternal rental shit flick, you had 8mm, and obviously DEADFALL, you really cannot escape that movie
The 00's, sure, nobody can't be blamed for searching money for a JUST cause (especially 2, i didn't know that), but come on, many of his famous roles are crap, Lord of War was horribly performed and done overall, the WWII movie with the injuns, his whole Ghost Rider fiasco and let's not forget his take on the Bee Movie, The Wicker Man. Even in the Family Man he was the weakest link
Haven't and won't see any of his shit in The Current Decade, i don;t expect anything good anymore

I'm not going to deny his other roles, which some of them were just as bad but in a different context that helped the movie, but the guy is insane, he has a talent that couldn't be exploited.

I don't know if she's the greatest of this generation because Aronofsky is still damn fucking good imo. The Bling Ring is a masterpiece though.

Thanks OP. I haven't laughed this hard since I heard someone say "female soldier"

The era that show case the greatest technological revolution to date. The era that wars, poverty, famines, deadly diseases were decreased so heavily all around the world. The era in which diverse virtual lives with magic and countless impossibilities can be lived simply by the computer. The era where tons of idiots, genius and everyone in between can made money doing a hobby. Yet, this idiot can only shows how meaningless and ignorant her own life is.