Reminder that this whole thing was swept under the rug and that even Trump doesn't bring it up

reminder that this whole thing was swept under the rug and that even Trump doesn't bring it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/uUUqS
archive.fo/DPHDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Javad_Zarif
archive.fo/S2pVS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan_Rouhani
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well he could now

he can't and won't

He's been talking about how scandalous the email scandal is and how people got Hillary off purely because of her political connections for quite a while now.

see. even you are ignoring the important point.

Yeah sure, you fucking moron, how about you show us what insane ramblings you can shit out of your broken brain. I'm guessing you're CTR.

so tweet it to him faggot

archive.fo/uUUqS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was more hoping you weren't acting like a retard wanting to cry on about a shadow government (which seemed possible given video name).

There isn't a shadow government, there are just a collection of globalists that make up the establishment politicians and their donors in most governments that are more than happy to put forth particular policies that appeal to them.

Given Trump even name dropped Soros in the last debate, it seems unlikely he's unaware of the effects of these people and you're a dumbass for making this shit thread that brings up nothing that we are unaware of.

You obviously didn't watch the video you fucking newfag.

Also fuck you OP for not providing a webm.

S E C R E T
E S T A T E
C T
R A
E T
T E

Soros is merely a front for all the rest.

He literally mentioned the Shadow Government in a tweet, citing a leak from wikileaks.

Just look at the Center for American Progress and Brookings Institution's donor list. It's composed of all the capital elites.

How is it swept under the rug isnt the investigation still ongoing? Haven't their been rumours those emails will be leaked?

Thank you, the version I had saved was less complete, and didn't include the last ~30 seconds, which is big in itself.

Reminder that you’re uninformed.

The mental gymnastics of the shabbos goy are amazing.

So whats the department name?

Sage negated.

Whatever you say faggot.

If it can't be explained in 2 very simple sentences the MSM won't bring it up and neither will Trump.

But it says it right there in the FBI release "Shadow government"

bump
Nobody's talking about the shadow government or (((the agency)))

WELL WHAT THE FUCK IS IT=

It is abundantly clear to anyone with a functioning brain that our government will not be able to function with Hillary Clinton as president. The kikes must know this by now, their investments will not be safe in the US if they push this radioactive scandal that is Hillary Clinton intoboffice, there will be a break down of society.

I think Trump is going to make them a very nice deal if they hand it over to him peacefully, the charade can't go on much longer

That's a shadow government dumbass.

Well they could be releasing fake documents. But the surrounding circumstances still suggests a shadow government exists.
Not for much longer though

Sounds like a tool for laundering money

That seems to be the point. Speculation dried up very quickly and the whole issue was set aside.

My money's on it being the NID.

lel I remember Stargate SG1, was a very cheeseball comedy show starring McGuyver

Thats just the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the guy from the ODNI already said he didnt have clearance.

You idiots are sperging out at the wrong thing. "The agency" is a filler since he didn't want to identify which agency owns the compromised material in an open forum. The agency in question likely doesn't want the heat associated with the investigation, so they applied pressure to make sure they do not get mentioned in the same breath as State. Honestly, CIA probably has a program that utilizes State's infrastructure, so Clinton had access to the information since the program directly dealt with her department. It's a situation that everyone knows occurs, but they don't want the extent of their coziness with each other to be released.

This testimony really shows that

wew. I haven't seen that referenced in a long time.

somewhat unrelated:
doesn't anyone find it very (((coincidental))) that both Zarif, and Rouhani (Iran's President) have connections to (((New York)))? They lived there, and one of them had their kids born and raised there.

Yoga emails are ORCON now

Bump we need to get this to Trump and if he doesn't address it he's a confirmed agent of the Clintons the cucks and the kikes

This also applies if he doesn't address her obvious partial complex seizure disorder

New York is one of the most densely populated places in the world, if you were talking about a specific place in the city, like Queens, your point would have more merit.

DRAIN IT.

Honestly, that's what this whole dinner felt like to me. "Look Trump, you've got us dead to rights, even if we rigged the metrics for Hillary, the numbers you're posting are still showing you beating her in a blowout. C'mon, work with us, we'll even let you build that wall you've been talking about. There'll of course be backdoors built into it so our plans can continue unimpeded but the people will celebrate your name. Yeah, that Trump, he's a man who gets things done. That's what the go…errr… American people will say. You'll be a legend. That's what you want, right?"

If i'm right, i'm guessing Trump's bantz at the debate was his way of telling them all to get stuffed.

At the dinner, I meant.

that video is half a year old

dank dubs
I notice a distinct lack of kapor capital in all those. It must be doing its donations through someone else.
Or perhaps they're actually higher up the chain.

kek, I've seen even some clintonfags on the brink of da troof becoming wary and wondering if so many are promoting her because she's the second coming of Reagan, a brainless dingbat who they allow to feel as being the one in control at all times. I've been thinking her health issues make them want her in there even more!

I think Trump can be trusted to not be dense enough to take a deal for one part when he's a step away from taking the whole damn thing.

If the emails mention false flags like Sandy Hook, Orlando, San Bernardino, Dillon Roof, etc then of course they will stay secret forever - and that's why Hillary can never be prosecuted.

This. I'm quite sure Trump simply hasn't seen this yet. I can imagine how when this first surfaced, an user tweeted him about this, in a full autistic huff, poorly worded and beyond confusing, sounding like someone from /fringe/ since the stuff on the shadow government had not been leaked yet and Trump was trying to not sound like a conspiracy theorist at the time. Now he can run with it since we have proof of the shadow government's existence so we can assume other shadow groups exist.

You must be from cuckchan to not know the ORCON agency is the (((7th Floor Group))), referenced in the new FBI report when talking about the shadow government. 7thFloor includes Kerry and they meet with Soros. Where the fuck were you when it was stickied?

or 9/11, which trump wants do declassify

that's the agency?

archive.fo/DPHDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Javad_Zarif

archive.fo/S2pVS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan_Rouhani

Reminder that if Trump brings this up, normies will write him off as a crazy consipracy theorist.

the 28 pages that Trump wanted to release were about the Saudi role

This.
As much as i want the "shadow government" or ((( The Agency ))) exposed, they are not convenient to be shown. It might be a good idea after the elections.

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SECURITY CLEARANCE DO YOU NEED?!
This shit is getting spoopy now lads, how is this video not be spread like wildfire? This is fucking worse than watergate now.
Is it a the Whitehouse?
Is it the DNC?
Is it about involvment in the Middle East?
Is it about 9/11?
Is it about Ayy Lmao?!?!

I can't fucking stand this shit anymore, if they can't say the content of these emails in question, or if CONGRESS can't fucking get security clearance for these, then it has to be fucking yuge.

This is almost >>>/x/ tier shit now. Is it about the fucking MIB?!

>This is almost >>>/x/ tier shit now. Is it about the fucking MIB?!

fuck off with this nonsense. it's just an agency that operates outside, and above the known government agencies.

Pick one

/x/ is for schizo retards and their paranoia labeled as paranormal. this is just politics.