The Christian Anti-Jew Commandments

A Jew is someone that is not a Christian, and who claims to be Jewish. A true Jew is a demon escaped from hell.

1) Do not speak to a Jew.

2) Do not look at a Jew as much as you can control it.

3) Do not listen to a Jew as much as you can control it.

4) If a Jew forces their presence upon you, you are to completely disregard them, pretending as if they are invisible and don't exist.

5) Do not speak to young children about Jews.

6) Beware of non-christians who hate the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Samuel_Reimarus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ioudaios
renegadebroadcasting.com/shows/charles/Renegade-TruthHertz-2016-05-26.mp3
youtu.be/i8GvtosKpxY
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
youtu.be/-WACV9KZA64
youtu.be/EMRFAhfCX10
youtu.be/jAsoqkgrD7A
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus was a jew,

Jesus is not a jew, Jesus is God. But that's just my opinion. Gospel of John doesn't have a Jew Birth.

Let me show you some of the real Christian commentary on the Jews.

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Titus 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

These other verses were written in the context of Biblical times, whereas Revelation is in the context of the end times. The "Jews" of today are no longer Jews, neither genetically nor spiritually, but they are the synagogue of Satan. Logically, Jews no longer follow the Old Testament laws (ever seen a Jew perform a blood sacrifice at the temple? Probably not because they don't practice sacrifices which were an integral part of the Jewish religion.)

I will go more into this subject in laters posts, but for now:

Malachi 2
11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
Matthew 27
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

HASIDIC JEW SLANDERS JESUS.
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

ISAIAH 1
10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

ISAIAH 5
1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:
2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.
3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.
4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:
6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.
7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

"Jesus was not a Christian but a jew." He was circumcised, considered a rabbi, and had a bar mitsvah. Historians have been saying this since the 1700s. I'm not just saying that to say it. Jesus was a straight up hippe kike. Fuck him and his pussy 'turn the other cheek' ethos.

MALACHI 3
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap

MALACHI 4
1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch

Jesus is the ONLY rabbi (meaning master), which means he does not condone of the Jewish religion which calls men rabbi
Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Jesus said that circumcision was not necessary under the New Covenant.
Titus 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision

my own personal opinion is that when Jesus spoke, each person heard him speaking in their own language.

And also that as each person saw him, he appeared unto them as if he were someone from their own ethnic group. To a Roman, he appeared as though he were a Roman. To an African, he appeared as though he were an African. And to the Jews, who control the media, he appeared as though he were a Jew.

He was fucking obsessed with it, the entire Sermon on the Mount is commentary on the torah. His original followers were jews, the apostles were fucking kikes, I don't give a fuck if they thought he was 'the only rabbi' that's still jewish as fuck. Shame on you for being so ignorant of your manipulation as well as that of your ancestors. Jesus was a pussy and a shitty jew. I'm glad he was crucified and I wish I would've been the centurion to do it. Everything in the new testament is hippie pacifist anti-family bullshit.Matthew starts off with what? Elaborating on his jewish ancestry.

He preached in hebrew

reddit spacing.

He only preached to jews, in hebrew, about the torah. Everything he taught was in a strictly jewish context and all his original followers were jews. The entire theme of mark is about his jewish followers inability to take him seriously while the good goys fall for his magic tricks hook line and sinker. To Romans he was repulsive, pathetic and subversive, probably why they fucking killed him (with the help of jealous kikes of course). White people should have rejected him from the start because pacifism is not something we care much for, but Constantine fucked us forever by fooling us into thinking we wouldn't have to 'turn the other cheek.'

I

really

don't

fucking

care.

Suck

my

veiny

dick.

My girlfriend is jewish and OP is right. When I first met her within the first month she tried to convince me Satan is actually a 'good' 'good and evil is an illusion' etc.. can't really remember what she said about hell but it is apparently not that bad.

Obviously she has no direct experiences with either. But it's an insight to her spirit. Jews come from a dark and evil place. Also, she is extremely messy and infrequently showers. This is further evidence they come from a place that is not Order , Order relates to Truth and the 'Good' side

(Yes, I began dating her partially as a study and also cover)

That being said somehow we are stuck on the same plane as them.

I think this is a bot, he got one of my VPNs banned saying the exact same thing

Actually he preached in multiple languages. Most of his public sermons were conducted in Greek, the lingua franca of the day.

Says right here that he didn't, Chaim.

Matthew 4
24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
25 And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

you know a lot of people have different ideas on how the jesus story exactly went down. For me I think Jesus found the twelve most wicked people in the world, who were to become his twelve apostles, in order to teach them. This is because Jesus said, "I have not come to call the righteous, but the sinners to repentence."

This is why a Jew who becomes a Christian is washed from his dirtiness.

Going to any place after you die sounds more appealing than an abrupt stop after at most a hundred years of life. Dying and not going anywhere will always be worse than living forever, regardless of whether it's heaven or hell. Both of which are a product of wishful thinking.

*tips fedora*

What did he mean by this?

Definitely not true in the case of the original apostles. They were just regular people.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

Nigger I'm studying this shit as we speak. I'm getting my information by a textbook by Theissen, the most prominent Jesus historian out there. He preached in hebrew, but was familiar with aramaic and may have known greek.

Jesus preached in hebrew and asserting otherwise will require you to source your information. Mine is "The Historical Jesus" by Theissen, what's yours faggot?

And yes, he only preached to jews, and if gentiles heard him they wouldn't understand what the fuck he was talking about even if they could speak hebrew because only jews were familiar with the torah, of which his teachings are a commentary.

I base my opinions on facts nigger. You're just making shit up. Jesus' teaching were inherently reflective of Jewish teachings, specifically Leviticus 19:18. He was a hippie and I'm glad he got stabbed in the ribs.

Should be

Those trips are persuasive, but he's recorded as speaking to people from all over the place. As in Matthew 4:25 25 "And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan." Greek was the lingua franca of that time and all of his sermons are recorded in Greek. Instances in which he spoke Hebrew/Aramaic are specifically mentioned.

The Bible.

Looks like your (((scholar))) didn't get very far into the first book.

Matthew 4:25 And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.

I want this Holla Forumscuck meme to end.

Except Leviticus specifically says that it's an affront to God to give your children to the Canaanites, who were Talmudists, aka. the predecessor of the modern Jew.

The memes about putting Jews into the oven and turning them into soap are literally about Jesus.

Malachi 3
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Malachi 4
1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

THANK YOU

Been looking for this pic since I fist saw it January 2014

misguided goys who follow a jew, do forgive them

Your picture is correct but Jew is synonymous with Judean.

Lame

Bar Mitsvahs didnt even exist during Jesus' time.

Isaiah 5 says that Jesus will destroy the Jews.

ISAIAH 5
1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:
2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.
3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.
4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:
6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.
7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

According to whom? Have you even looked at apocryphal sources or non-Christian sources? If it wasn't for Paul, Jesus would have never been considered anything but a jew.

I'll take his word over yours, considering he dedicated his entire life to it, and the field is about 300 years old now, of which you seem to have no familiarity.

It's true. He was a jew and preached in hebrew to other jews. He was a fucking rabbi and had a "liberal view of the Torah" according to Theissen.

Only because of a mistranslation. Modern Jews fall into two categories: Semitic and non-Semitic (Ashkenazi). Neither group is Judean.

mandatory

yes they did, the only Gospel account of Jesus as a kid is of his bar mitsvah, after which his parents accidentally left him behind at Jerusalem.

hmm how about those sticks in a cross shaped manner then uh. Very majestic and inspiring

looks better with a rebellious semite nailed on it

Matthew 4:25 And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.

Have you read the Bible?

Honestly its just semantics man. They're pretty much synonymous. Obviously, according to Revelation 3 in the endtimes there will be people who call themselves Jews but are actually the synagogue of Satan. Who are the only people today who call themselves Jews?

nigger please, semite comes from a reference to the Sons of Shem, which applies to all jews and arabs in the middle east, africans are Hamites, and White people are Japethites.

Lain is the goddess of the Wired, and far more worthy of our worship than some "savior" cobbling Sol Invictus with Jewish messianism.

This whole thing summarize the strategy (((they))) used and how they acted, since biblical times.

What is not to like.

Good anti-d&c material, lads.
I really wish that fathers/priests could teach this truths, like many others truths, too bad this would be deemed as "anti-Semitic" by ZOGbots and "problematic" by Humanists or Egalitarians.
No wonder jews needed to push bullshit like Relativism and subvert the ever living shit of the Word, by butchering texts/verses/logic and doing bullshit interpretations, to look as "good" guys or "God's chosen".
All of this despite everything that is said in NT, the very foundation of Christianity, since all of their bullshit contradicts the aftermath and meaning of Christ's sacrifice.
Good thing redpilled Christians exists and know about the dangers of the jewsh lies and degeneracy.

Matthew 8
5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

I've read more than just the bible, I've read non-canonical sources and research into historical jesus, I've read account by non-Christians of the life of Jesus. All historians make no argument about jesus being a jew, and a devout one at that. You worship a kike.

It's more how it relates to Jesus and the population at the time. It sounds like he's calling them out for pretending to be Jewish, which wasn't even a thing at the time. Reading it now makes them seem separate from today's Jews, even though both groups are Talmudist.

I wonder why they would talk about a pagan converting to christianity in the christian book. Tis a mystery.

Do you just choose to ignore that your spiritual leader is a semite?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Samuel_Reimarus

Jesus was already in heaven when Revelation 3 was delivered. Revelation is mainly a book of prophecy about the end-times. For anons like I will provide the only physical description we have of Jesus.

REVELATION 1
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

he was a kike, I really hate to break it to you

You forgot the

Yes, reported for intl. We know.

I have news for you.

Jesus is alive right now

do you have any background in historical research?

I figured you would be able to make that gigantic leap of logic, seems I was mistaken.

Titus 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

What a plausible thing to say user.

I'll let you know if anything comes of that report.

I bet you think the Nuremberg Trials weren't a kangaroo court, too.

Maybe not everything in the bible is consistent or true, just maybe.

Pontius Pilate did nothing wrong.

Laughable.

Everything the Bible says is both consistent and true. Definitely

k-k-k-k-kike prophets wouldn't, l-l-l-l-lie, right?

Christian shills on this board is fucking laughable. Being blue pilled about religion is as embarrassing as being blue pilled about ZOG

That's true. According to the Bible, Pontius Pilate did nothing wrong and it was the Jews who crucified Jesus.

Matthew 27
22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Pic Related

I've read the bible plenty. I just bothered to read material, mainly by Germans of course, on historical research on Jesus. All agree that he was a kike in deed as well as birth.

kek

So the earth is 6,000 years old?

Not an argument.

That's epitome of irony right there. kek.

If the Bible says that the earth is 6,000 years old, than that's how old it is.

Congratulations, user, you cracked the da vinci code and discovered the mystery of the druids.
Jesus was jewish.
Holy fucking shit.

Andromeda Galaxy is 2.5 million lightyears away. Therefore, the universe is older than 2.5 million years. QED

Source? He only preached in Aramaic AFAIK

fuck off kike

well op seems to have had some trouble with that part, did you even read the thread?

Lol yes Malachi I used to have a cat named that. Jesus is a fucking cunt.

Wtf, so you're telling me, that the garden of eve story is really about Eve cucking Adam and siring a half-black bastard?!

*eden

Posting these Old Testament verses for everyone's benefit

Malachi
1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Isaiah
1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Its afraid.

it seems you have completely given up on reality, like a true christian

what the fuck?

christianity is the jew's biggest lie

not afraid, just sad. I haven't been to church in 30 years so this isā€¦I have to know more.

Genesis 15 is the promise of god to give jews the world.

That was a Passover celebration, not bar mitsvah, because bar mitsvah's didn't exist at the time.

go back.

I agree

You're on /pol too you know.

And I see no reason why I should attempt to argue with someone who would never accept the falsehood of his claims even if I were to spoonfeed him, so the fact that what I posted was indeed a non-argument does not matter. It was not intended as such.

nigger I don't have any reddit spacing lmao. gas yourself

You are so fucking autistic and also my hero

if you hate jesus you're a kike. the only people who actually get off from hating jesus are kikes. Being atheist = being a kike in thought

Holla Forums, you would give up entirely on anything the moment it came to light that it was tangibly related to jews.

I don't regularly browse Holla Forums, I just came here to see what you wizardchan rejects are talking about today.

Buddhists don't hate Jesus. Buddhists think he was a Bodhisattva, a great enlightened being bringing truth to humanity.

Nah, I take no exceptions, I hate all the kikes, that means Jesus too.

Hi, intl.

Buddha was a bit of a hippie piece of shit who rejected life on earth as well. All who preach other-wordly values at the expense of this world are a problem.

I don't hate jesus, just the cuckholds who believe all the WE ARE ALL HUMAN IN GOD'S EYES MUH EQUALITY LET MUHAMMUD INTO OUR COUNTRY SO HE CAN POZ OUR NEGHOLES bullshit

Reported.

Reported.

Jesus isn't merely related to jews, he was a jew, and what he taught was in a strictly jewish context, i.e. commentary of the Torah.

CTR and JIDF come here to start denominational wars between Christfags, and they fall for it. You guys already have your own board and you help these kikes dnc unknowingly.

Is that all you're capable of saying?

Buddha preached a path of moderation and acceptance. He was anything but otherworldly - in fact, I have to go digging in Taoism for when I want a solid justification for the existence of gods and a spirit world. Buddha himself was very ambivalent on such issues.

blame op for starting the thread in the first place

this could be partially right. the word in greek doesnt necessarily mean judeans (as in inhabitants of judea) but could mean judahites (aka from the tribe of judah)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ioudaios

REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME REPORTED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME

wew lad, you christcucks are pathetic.

Have you seen that video of the Norwegian priest crying like a bitch after Varg torched his church?
"But where will i fuck the alter boys now?"
He exclaimed!
Fortunately for the Father the back of his Volvo got him through reconstruction.
Alas, A new home for jew lies and rape was born from the ashes and the shit blood and cum ran freely again.

To you, yes. Reported.

Reported for spam.

Sounds nihilist and inconsistent with an active earthly life. Buddhism is Christianity for Asians, it's the same shit. Nirvana and Judgement Day have the same function, fixation on the beyond and not this world.

Hi, intl.

lol people totally believe you now

Reported for reporting
:^)

If I just wanted to spam I would response to everything by saying 'reported' over and over again. Instead I actually respond after reflecting.

*tips*

I didn't say anything about 'acceptance of evil.'

Nirvana is not some imaginary reward after you die. Nirvana is a state of consciousness you can adopt at any time; Nirvana and Samsara are one.

*slits wrists on edge*

nirvana is a release from this life, it's an absence of presence on this earth, it's nihilism

No, he wasn't. The Pali Canon is filled with discussions of the gods (devas), semi-gods (asuras), hungry ghosts (pretas), hell beings, etc. There are even suttas in which the Buddha teaches the gods about the dhamma.

You are repeating doctrine without understand that to which the doctrine refers. You're repeating Buddhism you learned from a schoolbook, not experience.

In the Mahayana and Vajrayana, yes. In the Theravada, definitely not.

never said anything bad about buddhists

Shittiest trolls ever.

You said exactly that, dipshit.

nigger you don't know my experiences, never presume such things, buddhism and christianity are fucking cancer because they value above all else that man is something sick that needs correction through a fixation on ideals that have zero bearing on reality, they give religion a bad name

(checked)
Nice trips. I wouldn't blindly believe the Pali Cannon to be a book of fact, any more than I believe the Bible to be. I think those kinds of documents had very different purposes than textbooks; most of the Sutras I've read seemed like they were meant to be chanted, not believed.

I'm hopelessly Mahayana, though I understand where Theravada is coming from, I like the pluriform menagerie of a universe.

I admitted what?

I never said shit about evil, did I? No I fucking didn't.

At least youā€™re funny, intl.

Thanks, intl.

I've spent about 6 years now studying ancient history. I think I can talk.

Here's another really good podcast Charles Giuliani did back in May where he cites many instances proving Jesus was a Jewish supremacist and a rabble rouser who took down Rome.

renegadebroadcasting.com/shows/charles/Renegade-TruthHertz-2016-05-26.mp3

Christianity was just another jew psyop to take down the Roman gov because they almost succeeded in exterminating the Jew parasite but things like facts, logic and reason doesn't matter here.

Oh well.

Are you very familiar with Zen? I won't say there aren't Buddhists who feel like you describe. But there's a very strange, subtle joke to a lot of Buddhism I feel like you're missing out on. A good Buddhist doesn't believe the right things. Buddhism is about having transcendent experiences. At least in its best iterations.

>all this >reddit spacing
you are playing into our enemies hands.

No really, I never said anything about 'acceptance of evil.' You're forced to make shit up because you've got nothing, intl.

That's certainly the case with much of the Mahayana corpus, but notably less so with the Pali Canon, at least in my experience.

So am I, actually, but I figured I'd add some precision to the discussion to prevent oversimplifications.

Passion is not a sickness and the earth isn't 6,000 years old like OP thinks it is.

And I'm trained gorilla warfare and have over 300 confirmed kills.

u wot m8? All I said was that you're being a fucking autist and spamming DURRR U DISSAGREE WITH ME SO UR REPORTED at everyone. I've never even been to intl.

I have to be honest I think you are genuinely autistic.

>reddit spacing
Hello /int*/ back to freech now.

intl, everyone

Try a little harder.

wew

OY VEY

Threadly reminder that the Jews are terrified of losing christian support, and will do anything to drive a wedge between christians, and us.

Jews are inherintly not the problem, whenever i see pol going after the jews its always a certen sect or branch off of jews who are ocult. Kaballah jews are the ones who have been fking everything up and trying to bring the new world order. They put way more emphasis on king soloman then king david too. Im suprised i havnt heard more about this on this board. At least if your a christanon and think there is something spiritual behind it. i know that jesus was a jew and and was the sacrafice for the worlds sins. Because a lot of jews rejected the sacrafice the father decided to offer salvation to the gentiles as well. Cut the witherd branches off to make room for fruit bearing ones to be grafted on, ya know? But whatever im just another recovering sinner christanon, what do i know.

That's my point. It's nihilism. There is nothing we can transcend to. The noumenon cannot be communicated with, at least there's no proof and most people who claim to are proven to be full of shit.

'no'

You're just trying to test me, don't think I can't see through your upaya, asshole.

reported for defending jews.

Kill yourself

Or maybe you just have autism?

Like I said user, you're completely innocent of any understanding of basic theology.

I think that seems like a very limited interpretation. After all, you grew out of childhood, right? There's no shock in Buddhism if it all existence is a form of growing up, onwards forever. Most Christianity isn't flexible enough to deal with that kind of shock, but Buddhism seems to give a person ways to cope with sudden and unexpected expansions in growth potential.

That just made my day.

This guy knows what's good with mystic christianity. Mystic Christianity is best Christianity.

see every instance of that kind of spacing is either a newfag or a malicious troll.

I think OP means to defame followers of Kek.

I THINK THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS FULL OF LOW-EFFORT SHITPOSTERS STRAIGHT OUT OF CUCKCHAN
GO BACK YOU NIGGER-LOVERS

I'm from Holla Forums.

That's not true, none of you have disproved that the faggot reporting everyone for disagreeing with him isn't autistic :^)

And what's your basis for saying such horrible awful slanders?

;-)

Yeah you have autism, its been scientifically proven at this point.

That explains a lot.

The religions are themselves limited to worlds that don't exist. They don't actually have value-systems that make any rational sense in spite of all pretenses. Both of them are for the weak-minded who can't accept the world we live in.

Oy vey, keep fighting go- I mean guys

Well, I mean, I've had way too many very strange threshold experiences to dismiss. I mean if you've never thrown yourself off a building, hit the ground and immediate woken up in bed, you haven't even lived. To me it seems obvious that I'm part of a self that's bigger than just my body, and that self has a mind just like the cells in my body have a mind.

Christianity: ovening kikes since 1480

Im not disagreeing with you anons at all im just saying this is what iv been seeing as a christanon whos been spending a bit too much time redpilling on the book of revelations

So life is and feels strange sometimes, doesn't mean you've ever been anywhere but here,

You're not even redpilled though.

Inbetween bringing them here in the first place.

They were prominent in the Roman Empire before Christianity, nice try kike

Not the typical redpill from pol its a different kind of redpill. I enjoy pol and really think it has its merits but my faith comes before worldly matters. Most of my christian family and friends think im crazy or heretical because of my delvings into banned or non cannon books the catholics frown upon. That kind of red pill.

Who let the jews into Germanic Europe again? Oh that's right, christcucks. Its your fault ww1 and ww2 happened and that we lost faggots.

Original Gospels are claimed to be direct quotation of Jesus and all of them are in Greek.

Anyone is clerical fascist here?

ayy, brother

Hello, How long have you been clerical fascist for?

fascist a whole lot longer than religious

had misgivings about the teachings of Christ, the typical "jew on a stick" shit without venturing any further, though I instinctively recognised what a central part it's played in making the west the best and how much better off we'd be if we'd stayed the course - then a religious friend of mine broke down what "turning the other cheek" meant in proper context and I said "say no more, fam", which was about 2 years back

it's untangled so many in things in my life and I'm glad I took that step

Is it better than fascism? I want to learn about the clerical fascism because I wanted to be christian that are militaristic. The very religious Christians tends to be determined and willing to do anything to accomplish their goals.

May God guide you on the clerical fascist path, amen.

In Malachi 1 its stated that the covenant was broken, and that God cursed their blessings.

Malachi 1
2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

Your hearts in the right place, but the Bible says that people come to hate God once they become reprobate. Romans 1 says that people who continually reject God are eventually rejected by God in turn, and that God "gives them up" to a reprobate mind, removing his spirit from them, and the lusts of their hearts turn to those things which are not convenient nor common to man (ex. sodomy).

The book of Isaiah describes a people who reject the Lord their God and who therefore are over run by strangers (foreigners) from the east.

ISAIAH
1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

ROMANS 1
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

The Jews gained Christian support starting when their (((publishing companies))) funded the creation of the "Scofield Study Bible," which was a KJV with a bunch of pro-Jewish commentary, at the turn of the 20th century. The Jews then went on the fund the dissemination of various false translations, gradually moving farther and farther away from the KJV. This is important as words were changed and even whole verse and passages were removed from (((modern))) versions. Then they co-opted seminary schools. So both the pastor and the Bible were corrupted. The only way to come to knowledge of God is through his word (what more could he do in his vineyard, that he has not done in it?) and if the word is corrupted than people will stray from the truth.

KJV is the only acceptable English version, I can't speak for other languages. You know a tree by its fruit; Great Britain and the USA did very well when they used the KJV exclusively.

There are many problems and Jews are one of them.

I went through that phase but there is no reason to ever stray from the doctrine plainly stated in the KJV. I ended up with a nasty case of demonic attachment, seriously bad, don't fuck around with extra-biblical mysticism.

Jews were already all over the Mediterranean from Judea to Egypt, Rome, and Spain in Biblical times.

Let me introduce you to Pastor Anderson. He's a very great man of God with a large church of hundreds in Arizona and a following of millions across the world. His personal life: he started preaching in his early 20s, married his wife on a mission trip to Germany at 19 and has eight blond haired, blue eyed children (if that matters to you). He's a fundamental independent Baptist who believes the word of God as recorded in the scriptures of the KJV are inerrant. He's famous all over the world mainly for his opposition to sodomites, for example preaching that they should all die and go to hell. He's been interviewed by the news media several times on that subject because the media love talking about their precious sodomites. Women are not allowed to speak in his church. He is not a racist, but claims that the Bible says mass-immigration is a punishment from God. Most of his criticism stems from the fact that he isn't a racist; however he's made several movies stating that the holocaust was a lie and he says the Jews are the synagogue of Satan.

Vid related: Israel Moment #12 - The Jews Are Our Enemeis

Here's a recent video from October 20

"The god of Judaism is a False god"
youtu.be/i8GvtosKpxY

Here are some of his feature length films:

Marching to Zion
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8

"Marxist Lucifer King"
youtu.be/-WACV9KZA64

The Truth about Birth Control
youtu.be/EMRFAhfCX10

AIDS: the Judgment of God
youtu.be/jAsoqkgrD7A

New World Order Bible Versions
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ

Check them!

He's very charismatic so I am sure that he have million followers now. Am I right? Thank for the links.

dude is too vicious with his insults to be a real christian. i wonder to add the commandment not to talk about jews neither, because it is the same as acknowledging their existence. But that's really difficult, like 3 out 9 supreme court judges are jews. But we can't campaign against them, just silently refuse to acknowledge their existence in any conversationā€¦ I'm not sure where this logic is leading meā€¦ other than myself, i guess ill just try to keep my jew threads to a minimum, but this preacher is maybe going too hard at it to be healthy.

Btw, I'm OP, and they banned my vpn for this thread. wtf?

And I should give a shit about what the bible says even though my argument is completely unrelated to what is actually in the bible becauuuuuuuuse?

I was saying christcucks let kikes in. What Isaiah says has nothing to do with that. Don't be autistic pls. Even Hitler hated your religion.

wew lad, I didn't know the autism levels of /pol christcucks were that extreme.

This is why your religion is dying. Most of your preachers are not like this guy and hundreds is not very many. I've seen churches which accommodate thousands.

Jesus was a real jew, people that call themselves jews are the children of hell, jesus transformed judaism into christianity and removed all validity and power from the synagogue of satan, which is why jews have such a hatred for him, he literally killed judaism as a religion and culturally appropiated the few good things that had to offer, and added other good things that were missing.

Do you even know anything about judaism?
the talmud is just ramblings from decrepit anal blasted rabbis coping with the loss of their culture, their 600 rules are made up bullshit conjured on the spot with no religious or spiritual meaning (they even have one that comands them to lend money to goys at an interest), and they don't even follow the torah, so when anyone tells you they stick to the old testament, they are bullshitting you.

So yeah, tl;dr: ancient judaism morphed into christianity because of jesus, kikes are eternally butthurt and their play pretend customs passed as religion are bullshit inspired in the rekt of their culture.

All things come to an end, the question is if their cycle of life will repeat or not.

Makes me wonder if europeans will appropiate islam, or if real christianity will make a comeback.

forgot to add, theres also

nah, they'll just convert to odinism and tip their viking hats at shitskins and egalitarian buttfuckers(read: christians and fedoras) to make them go away

why was this thread bumplocked?

WTF I need a new chan.

i want this thread "upboated" too