Dilbert guy gives instructions on how to shill Blue pilled voters

Scott Adams is by no means red pilled. He is however a damn good persuader, and he has a sweet article on how to deal with Clinton voters.

We focus a lot on red pilling people, but the most important thing about sales is knowing who is even persuadable at all. That is something from Robert (Godzilla) Cialdini. For those that are not this method is pretty sweet.

Are you a bad enough dude to go undercover and use Jew tactics on the pathetic leftypols in your life?

archive.fo/ko1cO

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7961165.html
blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm at my bluepilled faggot cuck stepdad's(lol) house for an upcoming wedding and this stupid motherfucker is full on "everyone sucks look out for your own they're all corrupt and youre a moron for liking trump", reguses to have a discussion without adhoms and literal cuck faggotry. "Oh you just want to make america white again" escapes his mouth every 5 minutes. You're goddamned right, tempted to tell him "dont ever talk to your wifes son again" after this wedding. The socratic method has been the most effective jimmy rustling tactic right now to display to my mother how much of an idiot this guy is, scotts methods don't do anything to those who have no grasp on reality except make them angry, from my experience, its best to just troll hard and fast and shame these drooling retards. Sry for format mobile posting blows.

my respect for him is actually declining, do him a favor and stop turning him into what might be deemed an e-celeb

nothing you've posted is insightful

His turkroach girlfriend is pretty hot. Still, hr is a race mixer and will therefore be killed on the day of the rope.

My mother is the same way. It's personal to her. It's all about winning. She doesn't even believe Bill Clinton's rapes.

I actually went full don't talk to me or my wife's son (Who is also mine) ever again on her. Not for political reasons, but it felt so good to get that BS out of my life.

Growing up with a 3rd wave feminist single mom red pilled me pretty hard.

BTW remember to vote!

But no, thanks for succinctly countering his points. Your statement that your respect for him is declining is a model to us all, and thanks to you we have all seen the light and will ignore him. Thank you for correcting the record.

Most people rely far too much on logic to try and convince people.

On the matter of the Adams article, it's a little funny, but acting with liberals by being defeatist about how voting doesn't matter doesn't actually do anything to persuade someone to come around to your way of thinking. That's more of a way of swindling than anything else.

I think the main issue with turning people onto Trump is more that you have to get at what sources of information are they using to make their decisions. Most people segregate themselves away from any opinions that contradict their own, so they're never forced to question whether something is true or not that they see in their preferred news source. So I think the main way you start to change someone's mind is to make them realize that the information that they themselves are taking in, is likely biased and omitting a great deal of information regarding the stories they read.

Hey, Scott. What do you think Trump's chances are? Still 100%? I'm pretty sure he'll win, but I was wondering what your thoughts were. On another note, with all the hype around reboots/remakes/relaunching of television and movies, are there any plans for a Dilbert movie or a new series?

The problem is that there is a very likely chance that the majority of humans are never going to come around to your way of thinking; that the only thing they will ever respond to is the path of least emotional resistance. On some level people need to ask themselves how much do you really care if people agree with and share your way of thinking vs just having them fall in line.

No one will ever agree with you 100%, but not even being able to accept the reality of what occurred during a particular event is another matter.

Often with the Trump vs Hillary question there is the problem of people not even knowing anything about what either have done in their lives. So it seems particularly useful to me to try and break through that programming people go through that keeps them ignorant.

Socratic method is the ultimate way to call lefties out on their bullshit. In my experience, there are two types of bluepilled normies; there are the apathetic ones who go with the dominant trend, and their are the ones that truly believe the bullshit they're peddling. You'll never convince the latter that they're wrong, all you can do is make a spectacle of them to persuade the former to your side. Just keep asking them about their views without stating your own, eventually they'll contradict themselves and you can showcase it for the world. The smarter ones will 'agree to disagree', but the more committed will double down and start pulling the infamous mental gymnastics that lefties are known for and then you can really show off their craziness.

I'm the manager of an office with a lot of women and numales (we buy leftover clothes from department stores and sell it to outlet stores) so obviously a lot of leftists.

I introduced a new project and come November 8th I'm going to say we're in the middle of a huge crunch. And by the time voting day comes around, I'll deny time-off and say anyone that calls out that day without a doctor's note and a good reason will be fired. Eat lunch at your desk type of day.

I'll sneak out to vote, obviously, I'm the boss.

So that's a good 20 to 30 Hillary votes not cast in a swing state.

I'll definitely get shit for it but it's worth it.

But what for?

Thats exactly what happens and its fucking glorious to see the gears turn behind their glassy eyes.

This stuff probably won't work since the polling place is literally next door to my work within walking distance.

Dilbert 3 desperately needs a sequel.

I've found a much more effective technique in my opinion, just say to hardcore leftists that Hillary is obviously going to win.

So vote for Stein to influence a shift to the left like Bernie did in the primaries.

It's so difficult for them to actually argue against them, besides that way they don't "taint their vote".

That’s an interesting idea. You can even use every poll the media puts out to “solidify” it. You’d really have to push hard to convince them to shift further left, though.

Alternate timeline better?

Doing no-fap don't tempt me

USE THE CATALOG
USE THE CATALOG
USE THE CATALOG
USE THE CATALOG
USE THE CATALOG

>>8ch.net/pol/res/7961165.html
>>8ch.net/pol/res/7961165.html

Use Jill Stein on any leftie. Say that Clinton is absolutely demolishing the polls and that even Texas is a swing state currently, that Trump will lose badly. At least by voting Stein, they will have their voices really sound through that they're fed up with a corrupt establishment.

Now this will really work great with Bernie voters who feel disappointed that now their only options seems to be the corrupt Clinton. It works a lot less to the hardcore retarded feminist types who support Clinton since beginning.

This E-celeb meme needs to die. If someone offers something to our movement, they should be praised for it. no one on Holla Forums is stupid enough to factionalize over a personality.

Im bready sure that's illegal user. Careful

Socratic method?

His book is good too. Dunno about his political views but a smart guy he is.

You need to start reading books, as soon as possible.

kek that is fucking gold

Exactly. Don't threaten them if they want to go vote. Apply pressure, but end with "Of course you can go vote, but damn we really need you here right now. You can't go after work?"

They're less likely to go after work.

TL:DR - You ask them questions (not gotcha fact questions, more inquisitive ones) that make them explain their logic.

I swear they go out of their way to not teach this stuff in school so Jews can have a monopoly on it.

now this is sad.
in a nutshell ya make the other speak, ya ask question to expose his whole train of thought, the advantage is twofold, first by having them talk at length of their position/opinions on stuff, they can`t backtrack or dismiss it anymore when you eventually flip their argument upside down. second they are so happy to have someone "Listen" to them that they are figuratively exposing their whole plan to you, they surrender their mind blueprint and exposing all the weaknesses of it.

once ya asked them enough open questions and have a good grasp of their whole point of view, then ya go on the offense, ya start asking simple closed series of questions based on their own views that lead them in an argumentative dead-end, ya paint them in a corner with their OWN WORDS, ya force them to face their cognitive dissonance with no way out except admitting they are wrong on this or that. Ya destroy the hypocrisy laid bare, force them into retreat, and destroy their worldview one bit at a time, ya nibble away their defenses till they are left with nothing to rely on anymore.

THEN, when they have fallen from their tower, ya can start giving your own actual facts to replace theirs, explain how things truly are.

only slightly better than the bestiality spam

bumping old good threads to counter the spazzing out shills spamming the board this morn

He also had a good post on how to persuade on the fence Hellary supporters who fall into a few retard categories:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

Good one mate.

kek, Assange clearly read this. he just said that Trump has no chance of beating Hillary.