RAID TIME - Holla Forums Psy-Op - #TheList

(((WaPo Lawyer))):
THIS IS (((OUR))) COUNTRY NOW

Idea:
The presstitute media is going all out to subvert the American people and they know this. This creates a small pit of fear in their stomach that we should exploit. This may not have any outwardly noticeable effects, but it could subtlety throw them "off their game" and make them begin to act more paranoid. One of them already started throwing a lawyer around after I told him "The American people do not forget your crimes. You have been added to #TheList."

Strategy:
1) Watch the lists below for a constant stream of Lügenpresse shilling.
2) Wait one of them to speak out against Donald Trump, for Hillary Clinton, or other forms of Kikery. I suggest lower-tiered people who are involved, but rarely get attention. They are less suited to dealing with people like us and thus flip out much more easily.
3) Take their picture(use a different one than from their twitter if you can) and draw a red "X" on it.
4) Inform them that for their crimes against the American people they have been added to #TheList
5) Sit-back, enjoy tears with a slight chance of weak counter-bantz and scattered high-horsings.

Lists of Lügenpresse:
NYT: twitter.com/nytimes/lists/nyt-journalists
WaPo: twitter.com/washingtonpost/lists/washington-post-people
Politico: twit*ter.com/politico/lists/team-politico
MSNBC: twitter.com/NBCNews/lists/correspondents
HuffPo: twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/lists/editors
CNN: twitter.com/CNN/lists/cnn-news
These are just the lists I have been using. Feel free to expand.

Remember this is a psy-op.
NO VIOLENCE
Just add them to #TheList and let their minds do the rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21454
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/94315025
random.org/strings/
judas.watch/
archive.is/6DJX5
twit
archive.is/T0JXn
archive.is/tiY4e
archive.is/fSRIQ
archive.is/yl2QY
archive.is/ViA6e
reddit.com/r/OPTheList/
archive.is/usmps
archive.is/cf8SA
archive.is/Ncu8Q
archive.is/iM4x0
archive.is/j6G9X
archive.is/UaDGf
archive.is/G3fpd
archive.is/x6vaX
archive.is/shJYM
archive.is/9EjzV
archive.is/WX8aS
archive.is/g5qsp
archive.is/uD1Bq
archive.is/lHhna
archive.is/WNST9
archive.is/fSwaZ
archive.is/jKq9p
archive.is/1pJOU
archive.is/5hENk
archive.is/cAhSb
archive.is/kVzXJ
archive.is/bF6E7
archive.is/MMIb6
archive.is/KoE6m
archive.is/GFdVz
archive.is/ZJRcp
archive.is/Yos7m
archive.is/UXK0V
archive.is/tY2ww
archive.is/eMkd6
archive.is/YwWUZ
archive.is/8JMO0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5930qd/til_user_is_building_a_list_of_crooked_journalists/
ghostbin.com/paste/ag3ek
pastebin.com/6VpTafLf

archive.is/XFW6g
combineoverwiki.
combineoverwiki
hastebin.com/kihipeqinu.nginx
hastebin.com/zozarogeyo.scala
ghostbin.com/paste/hc9gzzy2
hastebin.com/rosuviquci.scala
hastebin.com/ebohogapiq.scala
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=uKcn1J0xRJs
twitter.com/miliafisher
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
archive.is/lbwFf
yelp.
my.mixtape.moe/ieremk.png
rsbenedict.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/EarlJGamingHD/status/790501804505038848
youtube.com/watch?v=abhjt6i7Z1s
digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1251&context=fss_papers
twitter.com/davidfrum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is extremely clever.

bump

I forgot to mention, try to use plural forms of words when speaking about yourself.

Example: "We", "Our", "Us", etc…

Second picture is the bitch's daughter.

Thanks user.

bampu

BUMP

This seems like a potentially high energy operation.

BUMP

This is fucking brilliant
LETS DO IT

I swear that little blue check on twitter is the new age juden star.

It's been a while since I've seen an original idea like this.

Bump for potential.

Name 'em and shame 'em.

Even if its just to get them on their toes for now, the list will most certainly be of use later on down the track come the day of the rope.

I look forward to seeing plenty of echoed names on it.

Is this good?

Are robot replies the way to go to make it appear as if we are organized and sophisticated and not blatant shitposters?

We ought to reward our hunters with 77 of rarest pepes, and eternity.

It seems as though Kek has spoken.

Can we get an actual list as well from a dedicated user? Or at least a compilation mega-pic with all of their faces x'ed out? I'll work on it from the Journo dox thread if someone doesn't have it up by tomorrow morning.

Don't do #MAGA. Being able to name reliably name something makes it less terrifying.

Get the tea out friend. Gonna be a good night.

They are going to shit their pants.
Unfortunately right now they are mainly talking about the walking dead, but you really just use the lists to see who is "online" right now. If they have tweeted recently there is a high chance they will see your reply.

You want them to be able to recognize their own face when scrolling with a big red X.

Kek, we don't even have to really do anything. They'll gas themselves to cinders.

obligatory

bampu desu

wpjenna

Wash po fuck if you all want to pile on.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21454

This is a good start point.

I love late night shitposting, time to open up ms paint and twitter and start going down the list

Looks like people are already getting their tweets deleted or possibly getting banned over this.

Some low-energy normalfag memes here. Going to start working on the mega-pic few hours.

@Bakari_Sellers

Negative. Gas yourself CTR.

dear god, who is that trump girl?

Does anyone have a list of the CTR heads?

It would be cool to have some sort of table where you'd just conveniently chose where you are and it would return the listed people in proximity.

savage as fuck

Nov 9th?

Psy-op best op. You KNOW they're going to spend dozens of hours desperately searching and thinking about this, and all we did was shitpost

here's your "trump girl" confirmed coal burning slut

FUCKIN' HEIL'D.
KEK IS WITH ME, AND SO IT SHALL BE

This is a good idea but I think the X colors could be better. Maybe strike black? Or at least a darker red.

You glorious bastards, I love you.

This is actually a fun idea, lets do it.

bump

(((Schofield)))

Why not prepare a subreddit with a stickied list and several threads with screencaps for everyone on it.
Once the media picks this story up, we will redirect normalfags to this sub and beef this up as a we wuz anonymouz op video.
They will do all the work themself and get those media kikes paranoid as fuck.

TFW you don't have twatter or the time do join in.
Looks like the rest is up to you glorious bastards

HEY NEWFRIENDS/CUCKCHANNERS

Someone needs to spread this to 4pol and The_Donald. Make yourselves useful and muster the legions.

don't ruin Kinsey you bastard

A lot of people are bumping. Is this getting slid?

Cmon user.

Get on it.

ON IT. FOR THE REALM!

I really, really don't want to go on 4pol, but if one of you makes a thread I'll help bump it.

Why are you saging?

Accidental sage left on from other thread.
Updating the journo dox pastebins with a cryptic foreward about #thelist rn.

Does not scare me, means she is scared.

on half chan
> boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/94315025

Nice.

"Oh dear Soros what are those frog worshipping Nazis going to do!"

We need to make simple gift of them being slowly "x'd" out

Give them a number.
Dont explain.
"Your number is 36A"

Buy stock in anti anxiety meds.

random.org
Create random number between 1 and 10000

She's a beaner, so technically it isn't race mixing.

That was gif not gift sorry.
Also a longer arbitrary number for hollowhoax feel 15324b
Or something, I'm just brain storming

I attempted to do this, but was not successful because I do not have an account on reddit. If you want to add me as a moderator or something and just make it for us that would rock.

Username: TheListCompiler

Something like this?
random.org/strings/
I'm thinking 10 characters long Numbers and Uppercase letters.

Oh fuck, I forgot I'm banned from 4pol for saying the name of that mod that's actually a shill.

My dick is hard just thinking about this. I need to stop being a fag and actually do something for once.

Even if you just retweet and favorite thelist tweests it'll be a help

smh familia

How easy is it to make a Twitter account that can't be linked to you?

I'm borderline tech illiterate user, I know how to build a computer and program a calculator in C#, that's really about it.

Some here.

TheList was taken so the subreddit is /r/OPTheList. Adding you as mod rn.

I like the idea, but too many steps and people will get overwhelmed. Its a great idea though. Send them chasing specters and what-not.
( I am going to start doing this. )

user, you have to put their picture with a red X over it. If they don't have their picture on their Twitter just do an image search for their name + publication. 9 / 10 times it comes right up.

What you have to understand is the Jew is very self centered. You can call him names all day long, but when he sees HIS image with a red-X, he has no choice, but to respond.

Keep it stiff lads
Dont get into it with them
Be robotic.
Unemotional response is deeply frightening as it plays on humans natural anxieties.
(This is why Michael Myers' expressionless mask in the Halloween series was unnerving.)

youtube.com/watch?v=c6mgsMkDz3w
youtube.com/watch?v=HGfNClTl5aM
i gotchu fam, follow the second video instead of the program the fag in the first vid says to use

Maybe but a long number and letters looks more like a code of some type a short number looks ,um, more ominous like they are standing in line but they dont know what for.

But iirc she said she would rather swallow broken glass than burn coal.

This is actually a very similar stunt to one I got expelled from HS for. But whatever, I don't care anymore. Fuck'em if they can't take a joke.

So am I going to wake up tomorrow with red crosses being added to the ADL and CNN covering the l33t hacker known as "TheList"?

If you asked me that 2 years ago I would have bet a lot of money against that happening. Now I would put that same money in favor of it.

Are you still in Highschool user? Exactly.

Also… why were you doing this shit in Highschool? How many fedoras do you own?

(checked)
Can't argue with a Heil Hitler. Let's turn these ovens up to 11.

Bump for the trump

does halfchan ban any cyberghost connections yet? Das the easiest laz-e way I do it, but I haven't been there in awhile, so shitposters and CTR might've nailed it since.

Dis. Also, remember how GG's token negro flipped his shit to find out he was on an archiving bot? It's like that.
Wait, additional idea. If you really have time to burn… Pick a target, and randomly snag their tweets on tweetsave/arc.
If they ever delete something, repost it back to them as a link saying something like "You can't hide any embarrassment once you're on #TheList"
again no engagement, pretend as a bot. That'll really set off the freakouts.

kek has blessed us, it will be exactly like when (((FairHairYair))) discovered the echoes.
prepare for mass ironic adoption and millennial cucks clamoring to be added "to the list" in some wacky sort of "Can't get us all!" solidarity.

Make sure to get lists of local newspapers that antifa/etc print up.

Your sage is on user.

God cuck/pol/ fucking sucks.

I think there are enough bullets for that, and if not, rope is reusable.

This needs a fucking sticky.

lol no kidding, bunch of pussies now. cancer has taken over something strong

KEK WILLS IT!

That's not sage, that's my email

Make the X narrower. There's a reason we post their faces.

BUMPBUMPBUMP

Sticky this shit mods

Need better 'X' then, upload one

X has to be narrow. Faces must be shown.

Use both. Make them think the snake is two headed.

sticky?

Missed opportunity.

McCarthy all over again, good show

something like this?

You can use opacity filters as well. Just use layers.

We're making
#TheList
We're checking it twice….

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens motherfucker

posting in epic bread, we approach high noon. Praise kek

Made that one as well, any anons want plebbit mod status for /opthelist or /opswindlerslist just put UN in post and I'll add you.

I honestly can't wait to see what kind of faggy articles they wright about this event.

KKK
KEK
KKK

God bless you OP, and god bless the PsyOp user soldiers fighting this war.

Keep it up guys, I really love all of you who are doing this and making their lives hell. They have worse coming, if they have a twinge of fear when they try to go to bed at night they are right for it, because real things will happen

No user, it's a bad moon.

All these (1)'s calling people out on reddit spacing, seems they've found a new tactic! You can't fool me, kike. You're next on the list.

What? It's traditional to leave a space between regular text and red-text/green-text.

Does

This

Trigger

You

Faggot

Reported

That's where they're wrong.

need this info as well

Burner Email. If you're really paranoid get/use a VPN.

Just filter and ignore. They are getting desperate and will just keep wasting their time. Between that and cuckchan accusations it's all they have left.

Oh boy here we go.

Fuck you, nobody gives a dick.

Especially not anyone in this thread.

You're a nigger.

This is how you properly shitpost.

This line is here to rumble your jumbles.

We should hunt down the members of the Lugenpresse with knives and fire.

This line is just to make the post longer.

Niggers need to be sent back to Africa.

Another line goes here.

Fuck you.

Piss nigger shit kike cunt faggot spic.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?

Do not step on snek, goddammit.

This line is here to make sure you understand the point of this post.

Hello, do you have a moment to talk about your lord and savior Kek?

This is the final line in this post.

The last line was a lie.

Faggot.

Pic related, it's me right now.

You can use a burner e-mail, android emulator( www.bluestacks.com ), and a text message masking service to a burner phone/your real phone.

It is harder to get an account banned that was made with a gmail adress though.

This is great

Here's a tool for anyone that may need it

10minutemail.com
10minutemail.net

It's already starting. Like puppets dancing on strings.

Nice >reddit spacing go back to freech you kike.

You

don't

reddit

spacing?

Fuck

you

faggot

I'll

space

however

I

fucking

want

to

eat

shit

goon.

Filtered.

With a list so large one of them will die accidentally I mean search "journalist dies" or "reporter dies" etc
Maybe they slipped in the shower, find just one potentially odd death and simply say
___ is no longer on #TheList

>implying the ones using >reddit spacing aren't the malicious outsiders
see and kill yourself.

Don't use those for Twitter accounts!
It will flag your IP and block all accounts created from those mails/IP and require phone # validation!

DISTRACTION PLAYBOOK IN ACTION ITT

FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, THEN DO IT

POST WITH RESULTS

FILTER DISTRACTION-POSTERS

Polite sage for redtext yelling that does not advance the mission.

Use bluestacks to make a gmail address and use that for twitter account etc. You can use google phone to authenticate.

I'm already onto this whole "MUH REDDIT SPACING" bullshit. I know it's just another one of your D&C tactics, faggots.

Here's another line to trigger you :^)

doesn't work like that redditcuck, learn how the internet works.
also this raid will not work, sage.

The memes are real and have been for some time.

sage and reported.

This, I'm not trying to derail, just point out that the massive troglodites using >reddit spacing to derail are likely /int*/

Exactly what Holla Forums would do, see the image in the very pose you replied to and stop trying to capitalize on an obvious fracture point created by TRShills and cuckchanners refusing to assimilate.
reported for obvious Holla Forums

Good good. They'll willingly enter the gas chambers

go back to reddit, faglord.

wew and check 'em.

you tried but you failed, KYS.

President and CEO of the Center for American Progress already responded to the bait.

Well fuck. I guess I'll go the time consuming route.

NEED MORE OC FAGGOTS, DON'T LET FREECH AND CUCKCHAN DERAIL

how new are you?
go back to reddit, thats not how you reply you fucking dimwit, KYS.

reported.

This is a good idea, they also intimidate people who they see as "rightwing" and try to kick them out of their jobs etc. so it's time for them to taste their own medicine. Just remember not to actually threaten them if your identity is traceable, or at least no in a way that can be counted as evidence within the law. As long as you only say that you put them on #TheList, it could be interpreted as anything in front of judges. There was a case in Germany where someone literally threatened he wants to gas someone, and was still judged innocent because he simply said "i only meant that he should get some fresh air".

It's all about how you word it. Putting someone on a list is nothing illegal and can be easily interpreted differently.

You too.

Hello CTR, goodbye CTR.

sage and reported.

Irony, sage.

samefag reddit space poster.

Do this. I can see a lot of low-energy attempts on Twitter that are just

All that sort of thing does is make us look lazy and disorganised. Make your shots count. It's the visual of the red X that really makes them shit their pants because it's visual and therefore sticks in the head in a way that a text hashtag does not.

you are this dumb lad, sage is not a downboat and nobody who's used imageboards for more than a week uses it like one.

We have IDs you sperg.

nice reddit space newfag.

sage and reported.
come back when you're not a newfag.

amazing derail you've got going on, reported and hang yourself.

You fool. I'm just here to shitpost. And also to draw big red X marks on faggot jews.

sage and reported.

reported.

reported.

tl;dr
nobody cares, this raid has been damned from the beginning because OP has a habbit of reddit spacing, sage.

You're just here to shitpost too, CTR. You're just shitposting for the bad guys.

Hopefully when a mod wakes up.

The thread'll need to be cleaned up as well.

sage and reported, KYS.

This. Didn't the Iraq wanted deck have Xes over it?

sage and reported.

sage.

No, I'm here to out Holla Forums faggots and try to get this thread back on track.
I dropped in to post this they're capitalizing on a natural fracture point caused by TRS/cuckchan invading and using a very obvious posting style.

I want Holla Forums, cuckchan, and TRS to leave.

Nice FGC meme, reported.

Bump

Thank you, Redditspacing distraction-shill. You are slowly but surely inoculating Holla Forums against this particular meme. Truly, though you wish to distract us, you are our greatest ally.

Its not a bad idea, the issue is that Holla Forums is a horrible base for this kind of thing since we know journalists lurk. This will inevitably get back to the people that have this done to them where it came from diminishing the psychological effect.

MODS
IT'S TIME TO MAKE "SPACING COMPLAINTS" A BANNABLE OFFENSE

seriously we all know it's nothing but a fucking derailing tactic

Hmm why could you be saging this awesome thread? Hmm.

sage

This is a supremely underrated post.

When have (((journalists))) ever have been smart enough to see through our ruses?

If trying to out obvious outsiders is "distracting" you need to stop taking whatever SSRIs are poisoning your mind.

sage

sage

tl;dr

It did. The red crossing-out is a powerful symbol. It obscures the face, cutting it into pieces. It's a powerful visual because it's abstract and alters people's own recognition of their faces. They can't think about themselves without seeing the red slash over it. When they look in the bathroom mirror, it'll come to mind. It will haunt them.

The lootcrew stuff. Also the numerous articles on both Holla Forumss. This election has got them paying attention to us now. The bunkers should be used for planning of this nature.

this thread and raid is dead, OP is reddit spacing, sage and reported for reddit cancer.

Help us FBI

Sage and filter eb442d
ff6b68 samefag most likely

samefag reddit spacing
sage

ATTENTION ALL OLDFAGS, REMEMBER TO FILTER AND REPORT ALL REDDIT SPACE POSTS, OP IS A CTR SHILL FROM REDDIT

SAGE AND HIDE

You're just helping his derailment.

>complains about >reddit spacing
hello freech.

reddit on suicide watch, sage and report all reddit space.

Having a space anywhere in a post is not reddit space you faggot.

nice try JIDF.

Stop saging Chaim. We already got your game, you're pissing down your pantlegs about this one.

this thread is cancer, OP is a redditor.
sage and report all cancerous reddit spacing.

IF THEY'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

all my keks

sage and reported.

That's exactly Holla Forums's goal, fucking idiot. Ban the shills, don't ban self-moderation.

Funny how our shit hotpockets were so quick to ban anyone saging brit/pol/'s cancer but don't do anything about the Holla Forums D&C (30) spamming the thread.

You guies better be using proxychains

nice

meme,

reddit

friend!

Name of game?

^ is this nigger even trying?

KYS.

KILL YOURSELF

make sure to keep updating judas.watch/

atleast the game knows how to not be a cancerous reddit space cuck, also reported.

also please stop posting these, I am not at this point in the game yet and playing for my first time

sage

go back, shoo, go away redditor.

Counter-sage this thread.

working hard for those shekels tonight arent you

For those who are uninitiated, whenever there's a mass spammer in a thread who goes unbanned while repeating the same shit over and over, be sure to check the mod log. Pic related, moonman is on. He's the same mod who does the 'reported for intl' spam in all the threads. The only question now is, why is moonman the mod spamming this thread? Make sure to ask him.

hey man, I feel you, hey you have a kitchen right? go grab a knife and cut yourself and bleed to death, KYS immediately my friend.

I BET YOU REALLY DON'T WANT THIS GETTING OUT
OYYMAN TAKING HIS PET AUTISTS OUT FOR A SPIN AGAIN?

i made with 75 percent opacity and 100 percent

sage

Classic moonman. So guys, this spammer is the mod moonman. Make sure to ask him why he's spamming this thread after pinning it. It's rather bizarre.

Stay the course lads. This thread has created some assmad.

If you make a thread do it all inquisitive like not explaining like.

post proof of him dismissing >(35) and I might believe you.

classic >reddit spacing

Woah man, better watch out for those redditors!

Nice compiling the journo dox threads with pics rn.

R
E
D
D
I
T

S
P
A
C
E

sage

(checked)

change from deus to dubs

These self-styled intellectuals that are entirely ignorant of this nation's history when it comes to the use of pseudonyms always annoy me.

What's the URL for that page?

archive.is/6DJX5
archive proves you wrong, freech.

sage

hello, Holla Forums

called that one. already happening

Surprised no one else had her yet.

THIS THREAD IS A REDDIT HAVEN, SAGE AND REPORT FOR REDDIT SPACING

reported for spamming and Holla Forums

filtered

Two posts he dismissed reports for

Heil Hitler!
Beautiful Trips!

Yep they're already stumbling over themselves to claim entry to #TheList. lel. These faggots can't stop doing our work for us.

likely him then,
might as well be
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
he mad.

L-l-l-l-l-legendary
l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lain
user?
inb4 >reddit spacing

>perfectly fine spacing

=COME TO /4POL/ FOR THIS OP

COME DO THIS OP HERE:>>>/4pol/

Stop giving him attention you retards.

MODS ARE SHITTING ON THIS OP

COME DO THIS OP HERE: >>>/4pol/

how much Xenogears OC have you posted recently faggot?

https:// twitter.com/jmoorheadcnn

gewgwregw

MAKE A THREAD ON /4POL/

I'M BO, I WON'T BAN

4gegwg4rgfw3

Here is a special lain 4U

USER WILL BE BLAMED
REDDIT SPACING

rwghwgwrhgr

Why is this faggotry happening again? It's not like we can't tell

You are the one derailing the thread. You are the only one I reported. Hopefully soon you won't be here for several months to bitch about "plebbit spacing."

egwegwerfgw

I'm playing on a meme emulation handheld, so I can't take screencaps, I am working on some etchings with dead giant robots though
more NGE inspired than xenogears since the bots all have guts and shit, but one has Fei in it
i'll post in Holla Forums drawthreads soon

MODS. We need serious garbage collection in here pronto. MODS

https:// twitter.com/RadinaCNN

Fuck off Freech will get bored soon enough.

Mods are in on it for some fucking reason.

This is a mod, meet LearningCode. >>7961961

user has a good idea and CIA / CTR went nuts to shut it down

It would be incredibly effective if it takes off. I mean, hugely, hugely effective. Could seriously neutralize a lot of the lugenpresse as they start actually questioning if they should keep up the act.

Remember that real journalists have to take serious risks to life and limb to do their job. These """Journalists""" are the cowards, who tow the party line for some money and nice dinners. They aren't interested in risk, so upping the ante on them forces them out of the game.

https:// twitter.com/nowthised

They should not sticky it, there is a strong argument to be made that this is actually illegal. Stuff like this is not as bad as permitting the posting of pizza but it could be close. If your going to participate practice good operational security. VPN and do not use any account that can be connected back to you at all. start from a clean slate on all accounts, you may need a burner phone to activate, do so far away from home and remove battery after activating.

TOTAL DERAIL

Friendly reminder that this is derailing the thread. These are shills.
OPEN YOUR EYES

Adding someone to an arbitrary list can in no way be deemed illegal faggot.

TRIPS OF TRUTH
LOOK AT THE POST HE LINKED
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH
TRIPS OF TRUTH

https:/ /twitter.com/HilaryKrieger

this right here

get off your lazy ass you prick

All this spam on a fear-instilling operation thread.

Mods need to get in here and clean up, bad.

Overchan is the next hub BTW, should keep "plebbit spacing" away as he should be too stupid to access it.

We should actually initiate this. Anyone got some sock puppets. Change your profile picture to have a red X on it. Virtue signal the fuck out of it too. This gon be better than free bleeding.

dumb ass is wasting his time kek

https:// twitter.com/GregJKrieg

NOT A DERAILMENT THREAD.

HILLARY-GOONS TRYING TO PROTECT THEIR FRIENDS BY SPAMMING.

REPORT SPAMMERS TRYING TO SAGE AND FUCK THE THREAD!

VPN POSTERS NEED TO BE GASSED.

So do tripfags, Christ.

if you're not a learninkike sockpuppet
>stop >reddit spacing

ya forgot your sage nigger

They're afraid.

Awaken Nemesis.

Let's rek these faggots and the mods who are working against us.

twit ter. com/gregorywallace

EAT

SHIT

NIGGER

nice >reddit spacing

Now, let's keep going, shall we?

HIDE AND REPORT SHILLING/SPAMMING FAGGOTS LIKE >>7962000, DON'T MIND THEIR DISRUPTION
READ EVERY OTHER POST AND MAKE SURE TO PICK UP EVERY INFORMATION

MAKE SURE NOTHING IS OVERLOOKED, SOMEONE WANTS TO HIDE AND DISRUPT THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT

http s://twitte r.com/MKosinskiCNN

Exactly what freech would do, gas yourself kike.
ASSIMILATE OR KILL YOURSELF, DROP TRIP NOW

sage

Spam has been removed. Press F5.

We have IDs here you fucking retard.

reported

sage

MODSPAM CONFIRMED

I have shifted into my final form to tell you again,

NEVER!

HE'S BACK

okay then, reported.

In Brazilians imageboards we say "don't feed the monkey", because he WILL come back for more.
It's pretty much like when you reward your dog for not shitting on your new carpet, so he'll associate that shit on the grass is good, and shit on the carpet is bad.
If you feed the monkey, he will know that the only thing he needs to do in order to get more attention is come here and shitpost, causing flaming.

Add an ID filter.
Don't feed the monkey.

retwat for the wins

Make the cross 100% opacity, use line tool for straight lines and try to obscure their face a little but not enough to make it unrecognisable. Hit their eyes with the centre of the cross for maximum impact (will be processed by their subconscious as a head wound).

lmao.

Yeah no shit. You can figure out the mods. In this case, it's imkamphy/learningcode/learningchode. Once in a while, you'll see Christian threads and massive amounts of spam, that's therealmoonman.

Someone alerted learningcode's handlers.

Who wants to take bets on weather or not a new ratch thread will pop up in the next couple hours?

Kinsey knows what coalburning means, she was getting pissed because people were calling her one just because there was a group pic of a party that both her and a nigger were in.

wants some chicken nigger ?

Current Members on the list
Anne Rumsey Gearan – archive.is/T0JXn
Robert Sandy – archive.is/tiY4e
Radina Gigova – archive.is/fSRIQ
Ben White – archive.is/yl2QY
Jenna Johnson – archive.is/ViA6e

trying to keep up but you guys are so fucking quick.

sure smells like reddit.

Post code in tweets also with no explanation 5 groups of 5: kx242 zy122 lo992 76ga2 ty211

very disconcerting. what does it mean? WE KNOW WHAT IT MEANS> do you know what it means? > It means you don't know what we know… re use some code blocks you see in other posts. So, what is 87h76 does that mean NYTimes? hmmm

Better example. Make the lines thicker (at least 3x thicker) and if the person is in semi-profile "target" the cross at the temple instead. If they're front-on, place the cross directly between their eyes. Basically you want their overall subconscious impression to be THAT ME, RED THING, RED SCARY X, RED SCARY X OVER HURTY PART.

http s://twitter.com/diannaheitz

reddit spacing

Keep at it Freech shill. You are not able to derail this operation.

cuck

23ld1 lo992 76ga2 ty211 6216w

KYS

Holy fuck look at this faggot. He even had the obligatory anonymoose #expectus in his profile.
His names Jordan Jeffrey Elliott No idea why he would post on his twitter acting like he's anonymous when he clearly isn't

nobody cares, KYS.

So if you want to conduct this raid without having coonman disrupt you, there's a thread up on: >>>/4pol/141

tl;dr
nobody cares

Excellent. Notice how the targeting of the X separates the key parts of the face into regular slices. This confuses the facial recognition part of the brain which bubbles up to conscious thought as a feeling of vague unease. Lines could be a little thicker.

liberal projection knows no bounds. I can't wait to see them shrieking when they realize Trump will let his dogs off the leash like they've been letting their negroes do for the last couple of years. I think the one thing Harold Covington was right about was that white people just need someone to bless off on their permission slip to do anything in the real world.

ht tps://twitter.com/DanaBashCNN

Do not say "b b but its not illegal"
Just dont say anything

Look what I just got banned for
I wasn't even evading with that IP, I am now though.
NICE ONE, LEARNINGKIKE

@frodofied @FBI @siegvictory @neeratanden @regwag2003 This is pure & total unhinged hate. Please be safe & call & alert authorities!!

http s://twitter.com/adamplevy

Goys tomorrow is gonna be a good day.

AND…

MOUNTAINS OF SALT resulting from this op

PLEASE TELL ME THIS LIST ACTUALLY EXISTS?

We should be creating/storing a list of people who are working to undermine us. Otherwise they'll try to flip over to our side if we're ever winning.

http s://twitter.com/adamplevy

Okeefe tape drops tomorrow? Fuck how am I going to sleep?

I agree with the eye part and will center more. However I do prefer the freehand lines rather than straight. Gives an unhinged serial killer feel.

Careful with the crosshairs, user. A red X over a photo and a "list" is abstract, but crosshairs are much easier to claim as a direct death threat.

reddit.com/r/OPTheList/
Mirror all your shit in here if you have a proper OPSEC.

cuck/pol/ is 50% CTR, 45% shitposting retards, 5% good, smart anons
In short, it's a fucking sewer.

I have a distinct feeling this is going to be in the news tomorrow

Yeah I would delete it, keep is clean. Makes it much much harder to get rid of us. A big X with the name the list, is perfect.

I will mirror.

Excellent work so far but we need to follow the advice earlier in the thread.

Repeating (copy/paste) messages across multiple anons, zero engagement, random strings in order to maximize impact

Now the attitude is "it's just some more shitposting by some basement goyim"

Make them think this is some automated data collection algorithm at work

Isn't the idea of the RWDS a disciplined, shadowy force? To such a group, a name on the List would just be another job to do quickly and well. Serial killer implies special attention and lack of discipline.

I think it's important to emphasise that this is for use against Lügenpresse and other opposition actors that betray their implied duty to instead deceive the people. So don't go spraying this at Twitter randos, it isn't for them.

Start posting our IDs strung together.
example: 58b9bd6ff9f89f22bd62a5819717db==

Karoli Kuns – archive.is/usmps
Dianna Heitz – archive.is/cf8SA
DanaBash – archive.is/Ncu8Q
Neera Tanden – archive.is/iM4x0
Derek J. Hawkins – archive.is/j6G9X
Melina Mara – archive.is/UaDGf
Binyamin Appelbaum – archive.is/G3fpd
Adam Plevy – archive.is/x6vaX
Jeffrey Goldberg – archive.is/shJYM
Catherine Rampell – archive.is/9EjzV
Sean Patrick Thomas – archive.is/WX8aS
Tim Alberta – archive.is/g5qsp
Jamil Smith – archive.is/uD1Bq
Bradd Jaffy – archive.is/lHhna
Mark Berman – archive.is/WNST9
Neil Ackerman – archive.is/fSwaZ
Liam Stack – archive.is/jKq9p
Aaron Blake – archive.is/1pJOU
Hadas Gold – archive.is/5hENk
Brian Stelter – archive.is/cAhSb
Dan Zak – archive.is/kVzXJ

Assault, intimidation, terroristic threads hell even some cyber bullying bs laws. I'm not saying it should be illegal I'm saying these people if they can find you will throw everything they can think up and see what sticks. If your in the US or a (friendly) nation fucking practice good operational security or you may regret this funposting for the rest of your life.

If you ever get a visit by the cops say NOTHING, you may be obligated to tell them your name and where you live check your local laws but you don't have to say anything past that. Don't try to explane your way out of it, they will make it seem like they want to be understanding or that the problem will go away if you just talk, its horseshit they are trying to entrap you. If your visited by the FBI you can get charged with a bs law for refusing to help with an investigation or some shit so ask if your the target of an investigation and say you would love to help but need to speak with legal counsel first don't say 'fuck you' or anything of the sort to FBI.

Don't do this. You'll get alphabet soup on us.

reddit.com/r/OPTheList/

We are putting everything here so Reddit gets blamed.

This. Remember not to cross the line of actually making a threat, that' unambiguously demands investigation. The idea is to play on their inner guilt and let their imagination eat them alive.

This. Simply don't talk until you are in court if it should ever come to it, and once you are, simply play dumb, say you added them to your "favourite media people" list. That red crossing peoples faces is a hobby of people you like. As long as you don't threaten them directly and smartly word your shit, you can't be held accountable for anything. Adding people to a list and announcing it, is nothing illegal to do. Threats that are not actual threats are both effective and absolutely legal.

It'll get shoahed faster than you can blink.

Mirror here: >>>/4pol/141

This is poor form, keep it disciplined.

Updated

Dana Bash – archive.is/Ncu8Q
Matthew Schneier – archive.is/bF6E7
Ann Gerhart – archive.is/MMIb6
Margaret Sullivan – archive.is/KoE6m
Dave Weigel – archive.is/GFdVz
Tanzina Vega – archive.is/ZJRcp
Elise Viebeck – archive.is/Yos7m
Ryan Struyk – archive.is/UXK0V
Rosie Gray – archive.is/tY2ww
Alex Burns – archive.is/eMkd6
Natalie Jackson – archive.is/YwWUZ

will somebody say something like "Because nobody is doing anything about your blatant corruption and lies, you have been added to #TheList

same here

Once you add enough people on the list the chance will take it's course and the meme will self-realize, probably without anyone lifting a finger.
Then the mass-hysteria will occur

reddit spacing

That hussy looks like she would make a good concubine.

>reddit.com/r/OPTheList/

put something in the description of the Reddit about shutting the dirty lying mouths of the Lügenpresse

Also repeat tweeting them that they are added to the list.
It will slowly catch up to them mentally once it gains traction.

Remember to post the reddit link on twitter, so the journos can find it.

Seriously underrated, kek.

I don't have a twitter account that is safe. Should try and get normies to get in on it, once their is noise I can join in.

KEK

Of course, it will be trivially easy for a Clinton operative to get into the hashtag and start making actual, genuine threats of violence. That can then be reported on at the same time as a Veritas video is dropped to suck attention away from it.

Remember that the Clinton campaign paying for violent protests at Trump rallies actually generated a fair bit of outrage. If the Clinton machine does try false-flagging with genuine threats, we must be ready to spin it as another one of their dirty tricks to create an aura of threat, they're so desperate for deplorables that they make them up! Sad.

Irrelevant, by the time that happens our sides will have already reached Alpha Centauri

Got me the tub of lards rosie and oprah.

Holyshit you got to trigger some of the most powerful people in politics and have them re-tweet you. I red the wikileaks email this girl is powerful!!

archive.is/8JMO0

Excellent. Add some IDs strung together if character limit allows

I'm cutting it too close. Generally got only 1 or 2 characters left depending on which copy paste I use.

I don't do twitter, but couldn't you get a burn phone and set up an account under a pseudonym, Like say, Ivan Fukinov ?
Just askin'[.

Dump the best of luck string, worst case

So basically, only white, male, straight, nonjewish people are intelligent enough to understand and appreciate the value of truly free speech.

I like the best of luck, it broadens the implications.

Real men make hit lists in their heads

Not in my country, requires gov ID to purchase. I have not ordered a fake ID from the darknet yet.

This is not a hit list.

You've got one bullet. Who do you shoot?

She took the bait

I live in the States, and we can walk in any dollar store and buy one no I.D. needed . May I ask where you are from ?

God

My twitter accounts were shoahed. Going through the journo dox that's in the catalogue rn to get more for the list.

1. https:// twitter.com/jeffjarvis
2. https:// twitter.com/kurteichenwald
3. https:// twitter.com/R_Allbritton
4. https:// twitter.com/harrispolitico
5. https:// twitter.com/mattgertz

make it look more like a swastika

These are the two I'm using right now

For your part in misleading the American public by spreading lies and false information you have been added to #TheList

For subverting the will of the American people & manufacturing of fictions, you have been added to #TheList Best of luck

Kek has truly blessed OP with great idea and my sides with laughter. Keep up the good work lads, this could even evolve as they take the bait.

I just wanted to play video games and read comics and be left the fuck alone. That wasn't too much to ask, was it? Why didn't they just quit while they were ahead?

Oh well, we're here now. Just for shiggles, add Zoe and Anita to The List. They'll spread panic faster and farther than Chicken Little on amphetamines.

Checked, and fucking lel'd at that gif

I get added to Twitter lists every day for being a racist

There is nothing illegal here. It's pure (((leftist))) paranoia and hysteria that #TheList is provoking

==1== make the X look like a Swastika, a cross or a X kike

==2== make sure the X is put exactly between the eyes

==3== add #LyingPress instead of #MAGA

Deep down they know they are guilty, of crimes. Hence why they fear, being added to a "list"

How about no.

Very bad idea, guys.

they fear retribution

guilty conscience

what?

shitty idea

we want them to name themselves and behave paranoid

the swastika stuff would be too obvious

That's idiotic. The idea is to make it as mundane as possible. If you make it a swastika or a bulls eye they can just turn around and play victim.

Trips checked, for media members only

This is a situation where less is more. You want to be sterile, and let their imagination wonder.

No, hell no. We gotta get get Trump elected, then you can write Juden under thier pics, don't spook the sheeple normies.

TheList is ambiguous. Hitler's windmill is going to send them off the deep end and get the more serious branches of government involved.

Trips confirm

Just go through the shill list in the catalog, thats an easy 50, and then just hit the general staffing.

By the way. That pgp key bit is genius.
Really build on their fears of russian hackers.

For more twitters of Journalists/DNC/CTR/Lobbyists see this thread will save time

Avoid CTR they will know it's us.

I mean, to make it remind them of a swastika, add an effect to the ends of each line, like dripping paint that falls in the direction that would make the X look like a swastika.

Or the X, make it slightly resemble a Christian cross by making one line smaller than the other.

Can someone add me as mod, reddit is blocking my posting to 4 posts per hour.
/u/ThePeoplesBlade

Sure thing, FBI.

SOMEONE POSTED TO THE_DONALD: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5930qd/til_user_is_building_a_list_of_crooked_journalists/

Exactly. I know a lot of the pol/acks are pumped to record levels. But keep it mundane till we4 seal the deal, then rip their guts out.
You dont have mich longer to go , think about that , you jacked up fags.

For the love of Kek please let it happen. Let #TheList get trending.

so it escalates>>7962613

yeah avoid CTR

they'll try to keep things calm

No.

Why are you people so stupid? I said: more like and not "LIKE". Make the jews wonder if that's a swastika or a cross. Give them fucking nightmares!

obvious newfag is obvious

reported.

Added. Avoid any statements that implicate violence or harm, etc.

next batch

This.

upvoted and I put some comments on there

Why is that not okay again Capt. Moralfag? We're on the same team fuckstick.

stupid cucks

I'll do it myself and post to their account.

This is good and bad. but probably more good.

upboat and spread.

Add a new layer.
Have twitter accounts asking about #thelist tagging random popular twitter accounts to it.
If we are lucky someone replies and advertises this psyop.

Ending with "best of luck", etc etc is jarring as fuck

Enjoy your prison rape.

I suggest tag other hash to get it trending like #maga et al.

Also "Goodbye."

CTR

Even better if we can get someone with ALOT of followers to retweet it.

PLEASE KEK GET THIS TRENDING

here are encrypted paste bins just for the "look"
ghostbin.com/paste/ag3ek
pastebin.com/6VpTafLf

okay, I understand.

Stupid motherfuckers linking back here WHEN IN THE SAME POST THEY ALREADY LINKED TO THE SUBREDDIT

The idea is to make this real in the minds of these fuckface reporters, now some fucking shitdick dumbass linked directly back to the thread indicating in the first post that this is a psyop

Fucking reddit is cancer

DO NOT CHANGE THE RED X TO SOMETHING EDGY, THAT WILL RUIN THE EFFECT.

Makes it look like you're trying too hard to be scary. Acting nonchalant in your Twitter reply gives off the right effect. A simple, red X works best. Make it thin enough that the face is easily recognizable

Where do you think I came from?

Fucking hell, there goes our operation.

Yeah that reddit thread ruins everything if it gets out to journalists. Someone message the creator in reddit to have it removed asap

(((they))) have seen #TheList

No we are still good I don't see a hotlink to Holla Forums.

Looks like its been fixed. And good point. Maybe it's time for your nap?

Most journos are asleep and won't make the connection before it trends, hopefully the thread maxes before morning. If not we'll have to get a few samefags to make some shitposts indicating we're the real anonym00se and are going to do something with the list.

ahhh fuck, do we abort? It we kill it now, we can always try again in a bit.

Good, hopefully no damage done

Tendies first!

Now it got auto archived. Haha, you fucked up cucks.

reddit. com/r/PoliticsAll/comments/5930w8/biastrump48398_posts_in_support_since_oct/

No we are fucked see
How did we get compromised the (((usual suspects)))? Holla Forums is getting a lot more traffic and popularity is it no longer the hidden place it was.

Keep on going anyways.
If the psyop doesn't work it will still make people aware of who they are and what they doing.

Reported the link, maybe the nigger mod will edit it to remove direct linking.

maybe you should use the same kind of AI circle method tay used for extra honor and edgyness

No I don't think so, even if Cucking the Record catches on who's to say some unhinged user doesn't start a list for real? Let's let meme magic do its work. Being the middle of the night the damage may be contained.

As for any kind of autojewry/scripts, maybe they get thousands of hits, and the plebbit text doesn't say anything damning, so they might just skip (wishful thinking)

Maybe a good idea to hit the backup thread on that other board?

Keep going it will still worry them because they know that a list is still being compiled. Even if its shitposting they still know that they are possible targets to rwds

Fucking retard. How the fuck have you still not learned to not direct link reddit?

Fucking freech faggots didn't even have to spam the plebbit spacing meme, actual plebbit cancer shows up and ruins it. At least they'll take the blame once again.

We can still meme it into an #anonop. Get that 0Hour faggot to tweet it out.

we should remove the link back to Holla Forums

Alright keeping it going!

0hour will probably take credit for the lulz.

Another batch.

Wait, i thought Ben Garrison made #thelist

This is such an obvious CTR tactic. This whole 'list' operation.
The idea they can just infiltrate and make a criminal-seeming hitlist of sorts..

We're going to get slaughtered.
Fear not however, the chaff are those who cannot see the Jews' ways. And this "Holla Forums" psy-op is a Jewish way indeed.

Nice try, it's just an arbitrary list full of various journalists

KEK yeah it's true he is the mastermind behind the list.

Someone make a cuckchan thread about it.

You g0y are doing this completely wrong.

2 things.

2 easy things.

1:
The Picture
-Do not reference the stock twitter picture. Do some digging if you have to for one second. If you find other pictures, use the most unflattering one possible(especially if it's a women, but men too). Photoshop a bit of weight in even. Remember, these people are true sociopaths, what will really rile and trigger them is not these silly Xs, but seeing physical ugliness.

2:
RANK the list.
Did you guys not think things through? This list will become overly mundane and verbose in no time.
It's imperative to have some type of tier structure within the list for worst of the worst etc.

*Disclaimer: The above is pure satire. I explicitly am against all of this and associated behavior.

The shill

The newfag

This guy seems like a legit dude
Why are you taking part in this? Ought to make a split-off with the existing blackbook they convinced you to make, just don't put red Xs on people's pictures and make subtle threats.
The whole point of
's
paid mission here is to convince newfags to help him make Holla Forums look like a bunch of murderous faggots.
Last thing we need is that honestly.

Seeing literally everything as psyop CTR tactic is a psyop CTR tactic. We've been doing lists for months now.

Well make something happen user for the ordering part, here is some stuff to organize and format.
Dana Bash – archive.is/Ncu8Q
Matthew Schneier – archive.is/bF6E7
Ann Gerhart – archive.is/MMIb6
Margaret Sullivan – archive.is/KoE6m
Dave Weigel – archive.is/GFdVz
Tanzina Vega – archive.is/ZJRcp
Elise Viebeck – archive.is/Yos7m
Ryan Struyk – archive.is/UXK0V
Rosie Gray – archive.is/tY2ww
Alex Burns – archive.is/eMkd6
Natalie Jackson – archive.is/YwWUZ
Josh Marshall – archive.is/XFW6g

I couldn't keep up anymore.

But isn't Trump literally Hitler?

I need to express my appreciation for this qqtrx guy. This type of attention to detail is what makes an op like this successful. Especially like the military-like wording in the moondust thread.

Here's a link to the lines in HL2, exactly the kind of shit we need. Adapt the vocabulary to current situation.

combineoverwiki. net/wiki/Overwatch_Voice/Quotes
combineoverwiki .net/wiki/Overwatch_Soldier/Quotes#Half-Life_2

FFS don't copy them verbatim, just use them as inspiration for possible coordination threads on the subplebbit

yes this is autism

That doesn't scale.

Help out or get out, faggot. Concern trolling is not welcome in this operation, it is in progress and will not be stopped until it runs it's course.

Rankings, if there are any, ought to be obscure.

qqtrx is great. I need some tips on what to post in the subreddit. Help me out.

You know who else makes lists? Barack "Nobel Peace Prize" Obama.
You know who else makes lists? Santa Claus.

Forgot pics

Look at this goy go!

if you're hoping these threats will cause them to buckle, you're mistaken. remember that the only thing the left knows how to do when faced with confrontation is double down. so this will just lead to escalation, which you may consider to be a good thing, but then you better not bluff. "its just a prank bro" isn't gonna cut it so be ready for when they escalate even harder against you.

not gonna lie, shit like this fills me with dread. this is how it begins

OY VEY STOP ORGANIZING!!!

How Jewish of you, Schlomo.
I spent years
YEARS
battling you fuckers
On a goddamn mongolian finger puppet recording forum

You'd be foolish to think I wouldn't try to save my brethren from you, no matter how stupid the lot of newfags in this thread are.
They are of my blood, you are not. You get paid breadcrumbs to do what you do you fucking cuck.
Quit already.

Noone pays attention to their lists. What will happen instead of the desired consequence is the media will say "OH LOOK DE EBIL NAHZEES MAKE HITLIST RED X CONSPIRACY 2 KILL INNOCENT REPORTERS" and then we will be swept under the rug of society.
It's an underhanded and easy tactic in such a volatile time for our community, and it will most likely work.
The list may contain the truth, but it will be ignored by more people than if you ignored shills like OP and did it without implying murderous intent.
Even if you didn't they'd twist it and say we're borderline terrorists.

You shills are becoming more retarded by the day, how the fuck do you fail at such simple job? Shills tried to obviously spam, shoah and sage this entire thread for hours, why the fuck would CTR fags do that to their own thread? Even low IQ niggers would see this flaw in logic. At least put some suspense into it will you? At least be consistent with your plans. It isn't even fun to fuck with you shills anymore. Do your work right for the few shekels you get, you failure.

Have they decided to only employ idiots because many somewhat smart Shills were redpilled in the process?

Let's not blow our load too quick, trickle in some command & control type threads, maybe can mention other regions to make this seem like we're linked up to euro-Holla Forumsacks. Make up your own names for ominous sounding tools like NSA's skit of CIA operations, make sure you use military and corporate sounding newspeak words

or let qqtrx do the work since he has a good handle on it already, hopefully he's lurking and we can help from here. I'd say maybe get some britbongs involved but with their country's POZ laws they'd get publicly executed for even looking at this thread

People messaging me.

KEK

posting for future reference

hastebin.com/kihipeqinu.nginx

Redirect them to the thread on the donald so they can then find their way to the op subreddit

But ask them some sekrit question or some such nonsense

And the nigger mod does nothing about it

therealmoonman hidden 1 minute Holla Forums Dismissed a report for post #7962628

Same suspects everytime.

So do you work in the same office?

The three JIDF newbies I quoted above will never do that. The reason is because they don't want you guys to be organized when you do this. They don't want a coherent attempt at an actual mass redpilling.
Rather they're trying to make you go "HERE'S SHITTER HE IS BAD I PUT X ON NAME KILL HE" and nothing else. For each one of the corrupt fucks.
If I didn't know any better I'd claim it's really to make those corrupt media fags look like dindu victims but I don't think they care who you guys list/target as long as it looks the way they want to when MSM reports on this whole fiasco.

KEK

If you can't tweet yourself, you can contribute by editing pictures + link to a profile/tweet.

So what? Everyone on our side knows the press are lying vermin. Bring up the fact that journalists broadcast dox of the cop who killed Michael Brown, the entire list of registered gun owners in New York, and the fat normie from the second debate. If those pieces of shit can publish the addresses and home phones of regular Americans for daring to not drink nigger semen, turnabout is fair play.

Go prfag in another thread and stop trying to convince anons that you're an oldfag. This is meant to be a quick psy-op, not a massive redpill operation.

No sense in responding to your bait. Either you're a delusional retard, a freech derailer, concernfag, prfag, or cuckchan rapefugee. I'll go with prfag/delusional retard.

and Retweet

THIS GUY IS RIGHT

My response

nevermind, he's a PRfag

Focus on reporters based in UK because of time difference this might get traction since they are awake.

witter.com/jennyhillBBC
witter.com/AtharAhmadBBC
ter.com/AhmedMaherBBC
witter.com/DaveLeeBBC
itter.com/juliamacfarlane
itter.com/JohnBennettBBC
tter.com/CatrinNye

just a few

hastebin.com/zozarogeyo.scala

>MUH AR PEE

(hiel'd)

KEK good job, send him this contains nothing but should keep his mind busy. if you feel like it

ghostbin.com/paste/hc9gzzy2

Yes but can you post smugs, goon-kun?

>ghostbin.com/paste/hc9gzzy2

A few more UK journos

hastebin.com/rosuviquci.scala

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good job

What should we call the people helping to coordinate the list? And the command structure? These are the types of details that will make leftists feel like theyre going down the rabbit hole

Any non-retarded ideas

more autosm

Type something up that is clean and I will post to the subreddit.

Anons this is so beautiful. I love you faggots

Incredibly underrated post.

I hope you niggers are on a VPN or behind some proxies, just in case

as if anyone even visits this place without several condoms on, but still

Government should be afraid of the people, why should the press be different?
There are "consequences" for actions and people do not forget.
I don't see an issue reminding people of this in a very ambiguous way.
Same thing to CTR.

Oh dear he doesn't know the passphrase.

I just want to know who the one on the right is.

Will spew my #MAGA all over her tits.

I'll bite the bait though, 'everyone on our side' is exactly the issue. The true purpose all the newfags and lurkers see in this is the masking promise of redpilling more than just us.
Informing the normies as to how many and who to distrust in today's media and figure positions.
Making a hitlist, getting matyred, and only having ourselves, us, the ones martyrd, as followers; this goal will not be accomplished.
Period.
In the scenario that the true goals of the perpetrators of this project succeed then without a doubt we lose and the Jews win.

This isn't a turnabout this is different than what those pieces of shit did.
This isn't doxxing or exposing you are literally going on social media and vaguely threatening the assholes/ posting their pics with red fucking xs on them at them.

Apologies if the ramble is a bit awkwardly worded I'm tired it's 3:00 AM here

All those insults and not a single reason to believe you're not either a paid shill or a fucking retard newfag.
If you're actually a shill then well done on causing doubt in even I kek.

The only people here RPing are the CTR/JIDF fags trying to convince y'all to do something real stupid.

Hell this is right on time for the election.
Will they do this deed fast enough to influence it any?

Imagine the headlines
"TRUMP ENDORSED BY PEOPLE WHO MADE HITLIST"

No actually they'd say

"TRUMP CAMP MAKES HITLIST OF OPPOSITION MEDIA PERSONALITIES"

I never bothered saving any
Not too big on posting nowadays t b h family
I show up when important shit happens, like this, to either support or disuade it.
The whole (((BEN FISHBEIN))) debacle? Damn right I'll support the online lynching parties fuck that guy.
(in fact I wonder if anyone has made a group to coordinate fucking with him)

But this is just oldschool KGB styled shilling.
Make your enemy do something retarded for all the public to see and then use that retarded something as a reminder why they "keep those there folks under the floorboards"

Some UK band she did the selfie with
twitter is officegirlsuk

Why not Grand Wizard?

I'll try my hand tomorrow, but in the meantime any police or military goys know what battlefield orders sound like? We're going for a bit of authenticity

They will do that no matter what, even if no one is doing it they will pay someone to do it. Even if someone just shitposts with a joke KKK account they will act like they have been shoahd, even fucking pepe makes them feel shoahd, they will alwas pose as victims. Therefore OP strategy is simple:

If the hate and mistrust on the Media grows, people jump on the train and people get wind of who the actual figures are who are responsible, it can become a huge blow. Kikes hate nothing more than being exposed, and even more if no one listens to their lies anymore.

There's also a bluestacks emulator for android that allows you to set up a gmail w/o a phone number.

I wonder how long I can string him along.

Nice I didn't think of that.

Guess what fag, you're making it worse.

And it won't if this keeps going as it is going, reason why is
and it'll work.

It's gotten to the point that kikes don't care that we're exposing them because we're the only people hearing it.

Try to get him to tweet something insane, like Alphabet level crazy in order to "prove his loyalty"
Then he can get the pwd.

No actually they'd say
stop_my_penis_can_get_sooo_erect.webm

I don't know only do that if you think he is CTR , if he is user. Don't get him in trouble.

May be a good idea to mention what media outlet they belong to, for the normies

But make the pasta more direct/obvious for normies, current pastas are good

Once again, you're the only user ITT that's trying to force this innocuous list as being a 'hit list'.

I like your smug.

Better idea, make him post something edgy or incriminating "for insurance" then direct him to the subreddit.

I think he's a cuck channer wanna be user skiddie

The question is: will they send death threats for themselves or will they false-flag?

This is one of Hillary's Chiefs of Staff

It's a list of those who violate the very basic ethics of journalism, engaging in collusion and perpetuating the growth of corruption in the mainstream media. We are working to make sure others understand just how rampant this issue is. #TheList is a way for our group to mark these corrupt members of the media so as to stem the corruption, and work at showing these members of the media that they aren't immune to the harsh critique of the populace.

By showing them with a red cross upon their face, the center of which rests between their eyes. Is a symbol of them having crossed the lines into the world of dishonesty and facilitating the corruption of the media. By informing them of this, and adding them to a "List" we are hoping they might wake up and realize their mistakes, knowing that anyone will be able to see that they aren't trustworthy.
We simply wish to see the media return to being a trusted source for genuine information.

This could possibly be used to dismiss any negative connotations interpreted by the normies
We can use this to disengage if they want to start calling the alphabet soups on us

If they false flag I hope they rig anderson coopers chair to blow up on live television and blame it on reddit.
Speaking off brb let me find a good picture of him.

Very smart, we should add that to the subreddit sidebar.
what does Holla Forums think?

Of course it does, but only on those who still listen to the Media. Which is why there is a need to expose them and their lies. Don't you understand? They will write and propagate that shit anyways. So for every 9 idiots who fall for it, with those actions at least one will start to question shit, instead of 10 people falling for it.

That's literally the biggest thing they fear, and it works. Are you denying how much damage Holla Forums has done so far? How much exposion has damaged them? Are you implying they pay fucking shills to disrupt imageboards for nothing? That's some fucking low level shilling you are doing here.

Oh you're a hillshill
She IS the chaos candidate.
All that WW3 and draconian society speak.
Maybe we ought to let it-
Nah #MAGA all the way fam.

Saving and using pictures of yourself isn't very nice Schlomo.
Have a little more pride in your heritage.

And it begins. We're fucked.
It's not your fault familams the 3-4 CTR/JIDF dudes that started this have all the blame.

Maybe someday someone will dig up the dirt on the shill orgs and clean house if you catch my drift.

Hey OP and your 3 Skype/office buddies wanna free helicopter ride?

Now THIS is humor
I didn't want to kind of reveal this isn't serious in case some autist doesn't read it.
I mean it's obvious as well as well-written
Long story short,
My sides got destroyed
Thank you.

If you could blame this on Reddit then there'd be no problem and the paid kikes would fail kek
Try it actually, good thinking.

You guys think Samuel Al-Hadid would be interested to tweet this? Night_0f_Fire, him and Bernstein went at it.

Now that's good shit

Doxing people who the left consider enemies is more than "vaguely" threatening. Beyond that, you know very well what the press's continual cries that Trump is Hitler are. What did Americans do when Hitler had power? They decimated the Germans. When leftists identify Trump with Hitler, they are encouraging each other to treat him and his supporters like Hitler and his Germans. They're not very coy about their intent either, especially recently. These "people" want to genocide the historic American nation and dress in its corpse. They talk openly about the plan to displace and disenfranchise us, gleefully about how we will be treated like a conquered people. Shooping an X on their faces in response is nowhere near equal to their evil.

I still won't tell him unless he knows the "passphrase"

no don't get him in trouble

add it to the sidebar

Doxxing means nothing in the age of social media. And to add to that we're talking about sub-nobles here. They're hell bent on pridefully gaining prestige.

I understand the rage and all, I feel it too.
In fact I'd say with that upset you could do a lot of great things against these fuckheads. Don't waste your time on this honeypot brother, we can bare our daggers just fine but they're leading y'all into an encirclement/ambush.

Now that I've thought about it, might be only OP and his few CTR/JIDF buddies and the rest are trolls.
The most dangerous joke you've ever played, be careful brother.
Don't appreciate bringing heat to Holla Forums though.

Reminder that anyone in any of these #thelist threads suggests:

Alphabet soup. The same losers who allow HRC to commit treason.

Either alphabets or CTR virgins. REMEMBER HOW THEY OPERATE: they want to be able to blame #thelist on a specific group (muh alt right, etc)

D&C shill. Wants to sow the seed of doubt. Wants you to feel insecure, unsure.

My neighbor is getting the heat. Dumb fuck never changes his wifi password.

for a few weeks now I've been going and just posting pic related with "We know" so far I've been blocked by piers morgan, three writers for huffpo, and some cunt from cnn. Think we could use this as well, or is the uniform X good enough

WEW

Okay I feel like a dumbass, I should have figured the shills wouldn't be smart enough to think of the whole red X thing.
If it wasn't for the actual gravity of MSM catching wind and defaming us big league I'd probably be staying hush hush and lurking/laughing at this shit honestly.

It's too late but you should have fucking blamed it on Ebaumsworld, and posted shit there about this as if they were the ones planning this.
The ultimate meme.

If we switch up and use too many different images it'll just get confusing.
The X is universal. Everyone understands what it means.

I dont have access to that section,

I added it to the wiki section.

wat

He's making a list, he's checking it twice; gonna find out who's naughty and nice.

Goading the media into covering people calling them liars is pretty smart, use their own ego and broadcasting power against them.

wtf is g&s

They already know we're white nationalists and anti-Semites. The Vice President of the US has publicly endorsed white genocide. Sack up.

Exactly

when people see anger at the media, they will feel less alone, less atomized

they will feel like there are others who are fed up with the lying press

Don't add that. The power of #TheList is that it manifests as whatever the person on the list fears most. When you "Explain It" the meme-magicks are lost.

Gave you access but don't add it to the sidebar. Keep it ambiguous.

you're right

will work better if we don't explain the meme

Stick it somewhere normies don't wanna look. I.E: pic related.

kek

okay will delete now

*grammar

You're new so you don't understand, we've only gotten small fry infamy in the past.
This could influence the fucking election. We could lose a goddamn election because some CTR fag tried to honeypot and then trolls evolved his bait into something memeworthy.

Also you're the serious cool dude right?
Like I said expend your energy on something else.
If it's compiling a shitlist do it privately and then spread it out the legworky way.
No such event as this would even work if it wasn't originally a CTR attempt to have us make ourselves look bad.

Sorry the only gore I have is in my dox folder

Is this better?

we should probably target the people in the recent wikileak, since they are on edge and expecting this sort of thing, it might have a greater impact to be added to #TheList.

fug

Cryptic as fuck, you're on fire, user.

wikileaks names would be great. make em sweat

What? the depositing of shekels into your account you stupid kike?

They can't stop this momentum. Alphabets are starting to subside. The shillstorm may be over soon

kek

some of the worst wikileak scum they have to be on #TheList

hastebin.com/ebohogapiq.scala

we zero cool now.

Sauce?

Reddit is a decent substitute for taking the fall. 2 kikes with 1 stone, imo.

And don't feel like a dumbass. Schlomo is a slippery kike. He lurks in the shadows of this community, reading our posts, studying our interactions. Sometimes he gets the better of us, but user, those times will soon draw to an abrupt and violent conclusion, as their walls of gold come crashing down around them. Keep your head held high, we will win.

Which one of you faggots is this.

Oy vey I better change proxies

G&S, short for Gilbert and Sullivan.

mfw we spook the jew into neurotically exposing itself with falsethreats

Thanks

Also welcome to the club whoever pic related is.

Fucking Ralph, damn faggot has nothing better to do then blogpost about Holla Forums on his website. Damn faggot. Goes against user culture.

The people on the list are still talking about this 2 hours later…

TOP FUCKING KEK

I am honored that you are using it, hopefully we can make this magic happen. It will be amazing to see this on the news tomorrow morning.
If it works, and this gets enough traction, I could work on another well written bit of magic for a follow-up operation.

ALSO THE FAGGOT PUTTING THE X ON THE NOSE STOP THAT SHIT
BETWEEN THE EYES YOU FUCK, @FASHEUROPA DON'T FUCK IT UP YOU CUNT

He is a cuckchan Holla Forumstard.

lel

If this is a false flag, you can't stop it. Pulling a false flag from any chan would be easy and require at most three or four people, though one would be enough. Knowing you can't shut it down, and knowing it's completely useless to try to appeal to the Jewish press, you have to deal with events and try to move them in your favor. Fagging out and PRing is not an option that will help you. Fanning the flames is an option that might. Our greatest hope for a relatively peaceful transition is maximum media exposure.

This is how corrupt journalism ends, not with a bang but with a smug anime image

Diversity is our strength, goy :^^^^^^^^^^)

tastes great friend

If someone posted vid related under the hashtag, wonder what the reaction would be.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

In other words if shit hits the fan turn it into an advertisement campaign for million dollar extreme?

It is so late that this thing won't take off until the morning, when they wake up and freak out.

Anything else we can do to enhance the operation?

It is a good idea, but Sam's friend does not inspire fear.

Maybe this video would get better results?

under-recognized and unchecked post here fam, quite a blessing from Kek for doing the good work of fighting shills.

KEK, not surprised, (((They))) are a protected class, apparently Twitter in mid summer start an algorithm that segregates ideologies. So if you use a #blacklivesmatter hashtag, or #blm only the demographic identified as having a similar composition to your activity will see it.

Now this just came to me, but is there anything illigal about using a Twitter pic or just a journo pic and putting a graphic,

PEDOPHILE
NOT PEDOPHILE

Now, even after the op is done, there will be pictures of these traitors with, "Pedophile, not Pedophile" rolling around on the internet, better than simple red x's in the future.

I can't think of one for women that's as good, but here are some ideas,

ANAL
NO ANAL

Another, Sex Partners
More than 40
Less than 60

Menopausal
PRE
BAD MOTHER
or
BAD SPOUSE

The goal is really to create a shitload of OC that can be used over and over again and will trigger the fuck out of them.

Found this relating to that tweet pretty funny. Its a song about a little list.

Spam this shit everywhere.

She's kinda pretty even though she's Indian. Why is she working for Obama, doesn't make sense.

Looks like judge dredd

CHECKED

Also,

Could someone at least please send this to Rick and screenshot it for me? I hate Rick so much and would consider this a great kindness.

All my social media has been shoahed at all three of my devices and I don't have money for any more burner phones.

Clinton Campaign targets insiders who are leaking with #thelist

Recent wikileaks deaths confirmed added to #thelist

Frightening!

Can you get on a ghostbin or something like that of the current list?
We need somewhere to actually list people at.

holy fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=uKcn1J0xRJs

way too verbose, the X is much better because it's up to the interpretation of the kike being targeted

I think this is Podesta's ((("assistant")))
twitter.com/miliafisher

KEK, I wish I had that World Is Poop This is how the world ends image to post.

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

I love 'The Mikado'. Martyn Green has always been my favourite Koko.

If you actually read my post, you would see that I am NOT TRYING TO REPLACE THIS OP.

This is an idea for a follow up or completely different op.

I am down with the X and current Op.

He's gonna shoot up his school to that song.
Personally I always pictured myself doing it to vid related.

It is genius! You could even add, a link to an online poll from a polling service based in an other country that can't get shoahed.
I like this idea a lot.

If it gets traffic people can even vote on the subreddit which person the most pedo, and that would go into the google search image results for pedo + name

If you want another psyop to add, get them suspicious of each other. Tell them their email has been hacked and you got the password from their coworker. They can't prove that they weren't hacked.

i never accused you of trying to replace the "X". i am saying the "X" is superior to your idea because yours is too verbose. comparison != replacement. feel free to judge my posts based on the fact i just entered this thread though.

Thanks user.
Any ideas or recommendations on the online polls to use?

Looks like a great movie.

No, I think redirecting to a reddit sub and having people vote, would be best. Does Holla Forums think it would get shut down fast? I mean it is artistic expression. Otherwise, I can dig up some good polling sites, but I prefer sites that would feed into image search results.

Mandatory post

another possibility

Hey what happens when the twitter accounts get shut down, and all #TheList tweets dissapear, is their a way we can make sure this stays alive?

IS screenshotting the tweets and having an article written about it the only way?

The tweets themselves isn't what's important. It's the salt.
Archive and screenshot as much as you can, but remember. Mine the salt.

There WILL be an article written by one of our butthurt targets, on some irrelevant publication very very soon.
Believe me.

She is cute, looks like someone just added her to #TheList haha.

This is why we need to step it up.

its almost 430 EST

We need to have all these scum journalists wake up to this all at once.

Her mouth looks like Anita sarkesian's. Israeli I guess.

dubs of truth. stay focused anons and keep at it.

So I wasn't the only one…

They kept popping up. Was getting annoying. I had to.

Someone please tweet this at her

Def Jew. But I'm a degenerate fuck. Would cream on her face and convert atheist because have no shame.

Didn't even notice, thanks.

Stop getting distracted and get to work or GTFO

If they start writing articles and whining about the scary general shit being thrown at them all readers will be left with is "Wait, what did you do to get the internet after you?"
Exactly what they really fear will inadvertently happen, people will stop being ignorant and read about things, they'll learn.
Some of these fucks are the same that are perfectly fine ignoring or justifying "bird dogging" I say fuck em, turn up the heat.

Enjoy the fanservice.

done

and the idea of this thread is now co-opted.

Neera Tanden, use the pictures of her and her kids

Not really. It just casts more doubt on any alphabet investigation.

Nice video, we could also pair it with other training videos, or even some music with concepts that would scare normies based on the context. Example;

(Disturbed - The Vengeful One) - Get them to feel guilty and or even fearful
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

(Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper) - Fear
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

( David Bowie/Midge Ure - The Man Who Sold The World) - Guilt
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

Start some gimmicky PR posts asking MSM's if they have employees on #TheList and to check it out to find out!

I think BOTH are good. They each serve their own purpose. One fucks with there heads, the other is a shot to the gut.

"X' and "Check" those fuckers

Thanks fams. Seriously, thank you, I really appreciate it.
I will work on some more, any requests?

Anyone that's not a complete fucking retard is going to see right through this as LARPing because they'll realize that if that wasn't all it was then it would be done in private communications instead of on reddit.

It would be interesting to mention that you will be launching private (local) community lists on a later date.

Someone give me shit for keeping this shit in the appropriate channels.

nice contradiction faggot

Let's see your OC and what you are doing faggot.

Put up or shut up faggot Please, correct my record some more

To be fair I should have used a separate account so it appears the ops are separate. My bad on that one.

This is gold.

second this motion.

It is starting

let's see your OC where you participate with the OP's idea and tweet at kikes with a red X over their face. or your OC where you go start your own thread where your idea will get promoted on its merit alone.

oh wait, you never did that. every one of your posts in the thread, except the first two (which had minimal substance) is either promoting or defending your own stupid idea and trying to corrupt the original idea of the thread.

And that's how it's done.

Neera tweet
archive.is/lbwFf

I like how if someone searches for thelist on Google, they'll find sheekyforums or whatever, but never 8ch. It's google's little favor.

The reaction from the liberal GG people to this will be hilarious when the inevitable comparison is made.

ITS 2016 GOY!!!!!!!!

Thats a rare Olly m80, can I save?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in economics and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bankers across the USA and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you goddamn idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

Neail Ackerman is a lawyer, has a yelp page with lots of info to contact him.

Maybe a fax machine to send "X's to over and over again?

yelp. com/biz/ackerman-fox-llp-east-meadow-5

I am ready for the salt mining and I got screenshots of most of the tweets you guys sent out. Anything more I can do, I am leaving the sub alone for now, don't think that will help much.

my.mixtape.moe/ieremk.png is just a picture of the twitter feed, 10 minutes ago. I am taking one every 5 minutes not too miss any salt.

please do, add him to your list.

in 1 hour things should start getting fun.

Someone got called out.

what an autist

Not an argument.

I don't have a twitter, all my social media has been nuked.

Now your excuse faggot?

TOP KEK

That is the first person I ever saw become exhausted from zooming a camera in and out.

I bet he weighs 600 pounds.

Holy fuck I didn't even see that. I wonder who the "friend" is he keeps talking about.

that's funny. i made an argument here pointing out your direct contradiction. instead of addressing it, you changed the subject and now you're upset when i did the same thing back to you.

He drew a picture. He deserves some kind of response.

I….Is that fucking mustard?

Is this turning into 50 blessings? Am I going to start getting messages? Would be kind of funny given that few of us hate Russians.

America is a tune, it must be sung together.

anne rumsey gearan, nice touch on the kid.

I love how these zogbots are so immersed in their lies they have fully lost connection with reality and how absurd that sounds.

Someone should tell him how racist that picture is.

Fuck it is.
This has to be staged.

IT IS FUCKING MUSTARD
AHAAHAHAHHHAHA

Your idea's good user, but I'm thinking it needs the poll listed below the tweet and instead of pedo or not pedo checked in this layout you've prepared, use one of those stamps or cattle brands across the picture with the declaration of 'pedo'. This layout isn't that appealing.

Neo nazi arrow

So this is what those CTR screenshots were about from your little forum. This is that big forced meme you wanted to push in order to derail the movement? I thought you meant something else with "crossed up and out!". Anyways your silly attempts to make people on here look like violent skinheads and even attempts to incite violence against random media personalities stay fruitless, hopefully. You try to derail this movement like you(r kind) did with other anti-establishment movements for the last 50 years but old school strategies don't work.

Take your forced meme somewhere else thank you. This is not a personal army

Genius

DAS RAYCIS

I'm calling poes law. Right here. Right now.

Hey CTR

I see freech is back. The reddit spacing thing, really took off, though. Well done goon.

He's trolling.

I did though someone else should have. BLM hashtag has been evoked.

I know he is. Hence poes law. But unlike me he has his actual face in videos on youtube.

Reminder to save as many of these journalists' accounts as possible for the actual, private list before tweets are banned and the ruse is up.

I am on it.

Fuck this old cunt

You clearlt did not like that fiction piece did you?

Oh noes.

A fucking tumblrina. rsbenedict.tumblr.com/
You obviously triggered him if he bothered replying.

I'm going to be honest, I don't see how this is racist.

Does it matter? He put an X through a "black" guy. It's racist.

Tell him it only took a handful to crash a plane and start a religion.

Tell him 6 more and you can change the world, but 12 is all you need for a movement.

Mustard be racist bix nood.

with no survivors

15 more minutes before this starts to take off, the calm before the storm.

lol

incredible

TOPKEK

kek he's here.

Uh oh, shit just got serious.

So that is what the mustard was for.

WEW

WE COULD HAVE BEEN THE NEW BIG RELIGION user

that file name
that mustard
My sides are killing me

When memes collide

HOLYSHIT THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER.

I wonder if Wyatt Miller is Nyerninjas real name.

gotta give him that though. It's catchy.

Its always fun to see things that you thought people should be doing but didnt know how to go about making them happen, being done by someone else.

I said to myself - these leftists going after people and making them lose their jobs for their opinions, making people afraid to be right wing.. they need a counter. We need our own version of that.

We need a list of marxist scumbags who are directly or indirectly pushing white genocide etc, not with any real intent, its not a crime, its simply a list of bad people.

I figured, we need a way to update it.. but it cant just be some online file, because it could be erased by 1 malicious person.

Well, it seems you now have a list, and figured out the specifics, all we really needed was the list. Just a giant list of cancerous people, out in the open, that people are aware of. Im confident given time, things will sort themselves out if we simply compile all the worst people into this list.

Pic related for example. I think he should be on the list, and anyone like him.

Can't let that shoop go unappreciated

Nice work user

Reb and Vodka were just kids too. We should start a deadpool to see who the first person on the list to go is.

WEW

Wait, what the fuck?
I thought Guacman was kill because of a Twitter update.

The second coming?

Quite possibly, I can't figure it out for certain.

Our memes of the 13 have resurrected him

Please Clap

My church always told me to do yay jesus instead of clapping. You just rub your hands together like merry merchants. Not even kidding.

He's done.

OP here, can someone please make sure that #2 is made and well formatted. Also if you could direct to it from here that would be great.

I am all memed out. About to hit the sack.

3AM but I'm sure I can whip something together. Saved most images.

You did well, I am staying online to mine the salt for an other few hours.

The timing seems odd after

I wonder if it's related.

hiel'd
I think so, he probably was lurking this thread, and decided to engage us for the KEKS. Stopped laughing when you found him out.

Sorry my Führer Heil'd*

PRAISE THE MACHINE

YOU'RE A FRAUD STEVE!!!!!

DO NOT say Lügenpresse.

Don't make it easy for them to dismiss us as Nazi LARPers.

Keep it vague.

I am.

Alright, I'm gonna hit the sack soon. Thanks for giving me the best laugh it months, I needed it.

I didn't think you guys were going to make such a big deal out of the mustard packet, I guess it's the subtle things that count.

I'm just doing this to give you guys something to laugh at I guess, not intended to be the other way around. Vids are satirical, Wyatt's a good guy tho don't do anything to him.

I think the best approach is to make your responses seem like their composed by a bot with random hashes after each tweet like some anons have been doing.

they're*

HOLYSHIT this thread just keeps on getting better and better,

All good thanks for the laughs. My cheeks hurt.

Linked this topic to D.S lel Hopefully they'll join in the funz

I am not getting any salt, or activity with the hashtag, you think it got shadow banned?

they might not be eager to feed the trolls. we built it, it will come

too early 5 am edt. Most of the reporters linked were DC and LA fags. Give it a a few hours and it'll get a response. They can't help themselves.

They are nibbling.

should reply? and what do reply?

What the hell do you guys mean by avenge Tay? If it's what I think it is then I have some unlisted OC I might as well put out here.

youtube.com/watch?v=abhjt6i7Z1s

Alright, off to bed for reals this time.

They are waking up.
Predicting that within the hour they'll start kvetching.

not worth it yet.

https:/ /www.rt.com/ news/363883-german-spy-agency -evacuated/
Just seen as we wait

That is HD. I don't know what they meant.

He needs to learn how to lay low after getting busted and switching to a clean account.
If you have RL friends linked to your shit you are gonna have a bad time.

is he seriously replying to guacman?

Read>>7964012

Yes, YES!

U guys need to actually do something to one of these ppl on the list, else it just becomes a joke they aren't afraid of, see 'innoculation effect's

Inb4 hi FBI, yeh fair enough but it's true, larping only gets u so far

Plenty of time for violence after the election.

To be clear the list is not about violence, or threats FBI.

Dude. Seriously. I'm throwing you a bone here. Don't link people to your troll accounts who are stupid enough to use their real names.
Pick a random address in another country. Hospital etc. Build an identity around that. Use a picture of some fag you doxed and use google phone with vpn, etc to authenticate that shit. Oh yeah. Don't use your own internet connection. See what wifi's there are in your neighborhood and use one of those.

They will all get soft warm hugs after Trump gets elected, after we ask for consent, of course.

It's gonna take all kinds to MAGA!

AND RWDS AND ROPES

Don't reply dubs man and if you do, make sure it's cryptic and include a PGP or hash

not gonna bother. Just sitting around to repost shit in new thread for now. 4 am gotta sleep sometime before work.

Fuck. He's having a convo with guacman.

????????????????
this entire thread

wew

(checked)

Would it even be worth validating this idiot's victim complex to respond?

What if it's two AIs

too late

impossible because he drew something.

Your scaremongering won't effect those who are already familiar with actual dangers.

reporting in Tango Tango Delta Charlie 1-2-99973062

I meant giving him a list response, I don't care if guacman goes after him.

None of them ARE familiar with actual dangers.
Dodging trigger warnings at your local college hardly counts.

4u

that's why this is effective as it is already (and it's barely morning on american east coast)
sage for double post

you're only going to make trump supporters look like psycho bad people. What do you want to achieve with this? You better deliver something to back up the putting them on a "list"

that jigglypuff thing that could grow was the most overpowered piece of shit, it could fucking heal gundams, together with that fuel eating super speed engine from below the lighthouse I remember beating the crap out of the final boss.

Too bad I don't remember much else, besides that some parasite evil alien or something could hop hosts at will.

I should replay it someday

Here is an idea: Make pass all those who died because of Hillary as members of "the list". So when they search it they will believe there is actual death and we may even redpill them. I would do it but I have a bad english.

ᓴᑕᓐᓂ ᑉeᕐᒃeᓪe ᕕᑦᑐ!!
ᕐᔮᐊᑌ ᑦᕋᓐᔅᒥᔅᓯoᓐ of ᓕᔅᑦᔮ!!

wait, I thought guacman was a simple quote bot?

love the bald pussy tho

I love that it stems from their namefagging, facefagging ways. They chose to put their name and face on their text communication. To get ego strokes. To build their brand. Whatever. Preening, conformist, ego-inflated scum.

Now they get Xed.

I love that it stems from their namefagging, facefagging ways. They chose to put their name and face on their text communication. To get ego strokes. To build their brand. Whatever. Preening, conformist, ego-inflated scum.

Now they get Xed.

That's actually hilarious if true.

Gilbert and Sullivan. They made comic opera in the 19th century, before "musicals" came to be.

The lord high executioner sings a song about his "little list" and who's on it. Pretty similar to what Holla Forums's doing. "And that singular anomaly, the lady novelist - I don't think she'd be missed, I'm sure she won't be missed."

Looks like it was originally "nigger serenader"

digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1251&context=fss_papers

someone post to @davidfrum

twitter.com/davidfrum

for subverting the will of the American people & manufacturing of fictions, you have been added to #TheList best of luck

for your crimes against the American people and blatant parasitic acts of domestic subterfuge, you have been added to #TheList