Lone wolf strategic co-operation theory

The biggest problem with applying any kind of metric to Holla Forums users is their incredible diversity and overall high level of both intelligence and the willingness to use that intelligence to adapt.

Any overall metric fails, because other than hatred of the jews and above mentioned qualities, no two Holla Forums users hold the same views.
Effectively; we are the actual leaders of our age. Not all of us are masters of the social realm, as that has fallen to the lowest common denominator.
This makes it hard for us to act within our own spheres of influence.
We being the "lone-wolves" of society is not exactly our natural position in the social fabric.
Having been placed in a position our biology is not familiar with it, using the internet reached out searching for other individuals carrying a close genetic expression, to find a way to circumvent its current state of powerlessness.

tl;dr: we are the genetic expression of the white race trying to save itself.
The wolves are /k/ selected.
And they are packing up.

off to write my thesis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3ywroqsgPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh, AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Fuck off FBI

You didnt even read it did you?

I too find you suspicious. Who's out there trying to apply metrics to Holla Forums? Nobody who means us well.

i don't hate the kikes
i hate their typical behavior we know well
but not all kikes are like that

2016 proved it
looking back we did what any generation does: fighting the war on the terrain that we're the best and most relevant on
funny how no one can compete with us, not even the kikery slime fucks of hell

yes it is for me
fuck you jew

we're familiar with individualism and self reliance, you're wrong

there has been some godly providence at work though, if you track our record: from Holla Forums to Trump? Seriously?

but yeah we occupied and ruled teh space that was left to us, and also the space that is the most creative and ultimately, powerful
this is where the war is best waged, on the marketplace of ideas, using our own racial divine gifts. Freedom and truth and will. But you know our best weapon and redemption, humor.

It's been an honor gentlefucks.>>7960327

You could ask OP for more info?

he's writing a thesis
wanna gas all thesis writers?

get out

That last part was a joke. Because i am only slightly autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3ywroqsgPk

Things I wouldn't do in this thread: click any links

I don't hate them either, I just know we're incompatible

same thing I told my gf tbh :'^)

Nobody not controlled by the system actually fought back at the system, before Holla Forums found out that fighting back was more fun than watching.

Think about the bush-fires in California, where the fire department put out small fires until so much growth had accumulated, that they got a fire they could not put out in the end.

Really makes you think, huh.

I've been playing with a theory, related to GATE and Tavistock. Maybe the US government has some kind of reincarnation detector, and they have a vague idea of the time and place where a lot of souls from one background is going to be reborn. So they tried to root out/destroy the generation of reincarnating Nazis that was going to be reborn in the nations of the victors - Russia and the USA.They knew we were coming back to try to throw a wrench one last time in the kike global domination scheme before they can sew the whole thing up for good.

Pussy.

Pic related

I too wonder who wishes to understand Holla Forums oh wait perhaps the entire world political establishment. Why else would the UN concoct a 17 page study of 4pol?

An important thing to note is this. We are powerful in that we display emergent traits. Imageboards are the closest environment in human history to eusocial hives like those of wasps, ants and bees, that alone makes them socially completely untrodden ground. "We" are part of the most individualistic hive in history. As a result our memes define internet subculture and create counter cultures. Hence Holla Forums is not alt-right, the alt-right is the result of Holla Forums culture seeping into the internet at large.

And if you can tweak the emergent traits here, you can influence how the world see the world in the future.

The hivemind resists subversion. Just ask the JIDF, or the people who hilariously tried to spread pro-Hillary memes.

fuck off.

KYS you complete failure.

OP cannot apply a metric because the data does not exist.
This thing is TRULY decentralized.
Stopping it is not an option. Because its impossible.
Swaying it is more viable.
Joining it is optimal.

Fbi and Cia would do themselves service to purge their ranks of leftists. It will just make the future job that is going to be done, harder.

The future is nothing what their models are predicting. The Fbi and Cia and other ABC have created an echo((())) chamber and they exist in it. They think their data is empirical.

The Truth is that this whole world is now in a state of true randomness as life truly is. Coincidence thought is broken because something not of this plane is driving the train.

OP here is a hint.

Its ten thousand years of Survival instinct coming alive and pushing through all off the human constructed control mechanisms.

or i could be totally drunk as fuck…

Its A MEME!

That doesn't matter retard. If the kike gene pool produces 30% terrible, parasitic organisms every generation, then the only way to get rid of terrible, parasitic organisms for any length of time (cross generational) is to remove all kikes. Kikes existing in your country (even the "good" ones) means both a production of the "good" and a production of the bad kikes in your country.

every single time…

NORMIES GET OUT

My thinking is along somewhat similar lines.

Was thinking of a decently long post to be called "White Liberation and Leaderless Resistance"

White Liberation = liberating whites mentally, psychologically, physically and politically from the other races. It's a worthy cause to dedicate oneself to ("love your race") and not about killing wholesale a bunch of niggers and kikes (at least not within the sphere of this discussion).

Leaderless Resistance is KEY, IMHO because as we see time and time again, a leader is set up only to be taken out by the powers that be; or otherwise subverted or becomes "limited-hangout option" talker.

It's completely OK if not everyone agrees about everything - leaderless resistance doesn't require everyone to conform in any way… whatever level you contribute to the cause is OK, but of course, the more you contribute the better.

We have Assange for a fresh example.

We have a leader. The one they can never corrupt or take away.

The history is quite ironic, it reminds of the story of the 2nd Temple.
When they Romans destroyed it, only one wall remained standing, so they covered it in waste and made it a garbage dump.
Then one Jew hid a bunch of coins in the garbage and spread a rumor about a treasure hidden inside, so as people searched for the treasure, while finding an occasional coin to motivate them, they removed all the waste and garbage from the wall.