Pirate Party takes over Iceland

torrentfreak.com/pirate-party-on-course-for-historic-election-win-in-iceland-161023/
archive.is/UzbOF
Well it looks like a political party founded by a Wikileaks activist is about to take over Iceland. Could Assange have a new home if he's not dead?

Also on another note Iceland is the only country that jailed the bankers during the 2008 financial crisis, so I assume that they're an independent, if naive nation state.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/p9eBQ
archive.is/i2kJ4
alarichall.org.uk/teaching/modern_icelandic.php
routledgetextbooks.com/textbooks/colloquial/icelandic.php
tungumalatorg.is/viltu_laera_islensku/en
iheartreykjavik.net/category/learn-icelandic/
bin.arnastofnun.is/forsida/
uwdc.library.wisc.edu/collections/icelonline/
nativlang.com/icelandic-language/icelandic-grammar.php
icelandiconline.is/index.php
guidetoiceland.is/connect-with-locals/nanna/sex-and-nudity
icelandreport.blogspot.is/2009/02/hierarchy.html
archive.is/MRIxb
archive.is/OIRpQ
icelandreport.blogspot.fr/2006/03/xenophobia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GXoZsgNHquM
archive.fo/1dOiy#selection-445.0-469.161
archive.fo/cNNKI
archive.fo/1dOiy
soros.dcleaks.com/view/?q=iceland&div=europe
x.piratar.is/polity/1/document/287/
x-e.is/
ruv.is/frett/veit-ekki-hvort-hann-er-ad-koma-eda-fara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björgólfur_Hideaki_Takefusa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also on another note Iceland is one of the only countries who's DNS is not controlled by ICANN and thus assuredly why Archive.is is hosted there.

I have an important question. Is Iceland white?

Nigger you can't get whiter than Iceland.

Like 99.5% white.

Are Icelandic pirates bronies, too?

Please tell me they are not pro "refugee"

Most pirate parties are cucked as fuck and would probably declare total open borders, but supposedly Iceland's pirate party likes direct democracy and referendums (which would be viable in a country that small) so they might actually be a good one.

Kikes fear referendums.

lads is iceland cucked or not?

Not severely but somewhat.

Pirate party seems opposed to EU membership though.

They propose digital direct democracy.

They're a small country of only 200,000 people so if that happens maybe we could pro-actively redpill the entire fucking country.

Thank god. Would they be open to other whites (not kike, not slavshit, not spic, etc.) moving there?

Do poles count? That's like 3% of the population right there. No slavs counting as whites means it's more like 95% white.

they are the worst leftist retards in the world iceland is doomed to a fate worse then sweden

probably not. If you are a burger level white you are and impure spic to them

How many other parties are in iceland?

I'm from Canada and I need out of this cucked shit hole. My only hope at the moment is Trump winning and steam rolling our fag led government.

I hope they leave Iceland alone, they eat shark and have weird harmonic music and small horses are jumping around red geysirs literally everywhere.

Awesome
Trump's america, Iceland and Putin's Russian would make a great alliance against the (((globalists)))

Oh thats awesome, i didn't knew that

Iceland is on the way to getting pozzed. In the late 90s, niggers on ships that called at port in ICeland were not even allowed off boats. They've been taking in poles but also a fair amount of niggers and dumb fuckers with their Thai wives they bought.
It's nowhere near where Sweden is (thank Christ for the Atlantic Ocean), and they took "only" 50 rapefugees, put over 10,000 Icelanders volunteered to take more. They were very sanctimoniously criticizing Europe for its policy of not taking ALL the rapefugees. Then Paris happened which shut a lot of them up..

I have no idea where we should flee to but Iceland seems like it would be incredibly difficult to get to. Hungary the baltics finland or anywhere in central europe is your best bet.

I remember hearing that when the US navy use to dock in iceland niggers were not allowed to get off the ship

No, stay out, it's already shit enough as is without you faggots there.

ayyyyy lmao see you in march

iceland has survived untouched this long mainly because they are a fucking cold ass island no one wants live there.

Rapefugees though might, because anywhere is better then their shithole.

(checked) Yep, that was true. After their economic crash, they started a tourist campaign that has ended up being way too successful, in part due to "muh game of goys."
If you have the shekels, it's still amazing to spend one summer there (but not right in Reykjavik), because it's amazing to be able to go for a hike at 2am in June. But it's nothing like what it was in early 2000s.

I missed out on all the good things in life. I didnt know Iceland was a monarchy for like 15 years until now.

For anyone outside northern Europe and the EU it pretty hard to get into Iceland.

You have to have a needed skill, you have to get a visa before you go, you have to have health insurance for the first 6 months you are there.

You have to live and work for 7 years, then you can apply for permanent residence, then citizenship.

If you get one speeding ticket you are disqualified from citizenship (no joke)

The refugees went back to their shitholes because Croatia was too cold, boring and fed them nothing but spaghetti. I doubt they could stand Iceland.

as well it should be I would rather these places remin white then be swamped with niggers and us autists even if it means I have to stay in the new Brazil

So is Iceland our back up plan because apparently only white people and eskimoes can stand living in cold places?

Disagree with you about "cold part" (look at the fucking somalis who have ruined minnesota and maine). Their island status and distance from the mainland is what has saved them thus far.
They actually have a positive birth rate (only nation in Europe), even though most kids are now born out of wedlock and the nation is now 100% atheist, which can't bode well for the future.
Before the crash in '08, there was a sort of insanity sweeping the place where men who used to be fisherman were "playing the market" and buying landrovers. All that was swept away, and they turned to tourism.

Relatively few coal burners but very "feminist," also a lot marrying poles, which will ruin their genes as a perfect mixture of Celtic and Nordic and whey that phenotype (and genotype) isn't found anywhere else in the world.
Iceland should be given the status they give to the savages in Brazilian rain forests as "uncontacted" and keep outsiders from meddling with them and especially mating with them.
If WW 3 comes, they may be needed to repopulate the earth.

Iceland really is not "cold," just dark. The gulfstream current keeps it from ever getting anywhere near as cold as even…maine, and don't even get a lot of snow.
The one thing maybe some shitskins can't deal with is the extreme cycles of light and darkness.

they should return to being pagan and sail the seas again reeving the coasts, raping the horses and riding off on the women

So that's why all the nordniggers have long faces?

Also on another note in terms of pure strength apparently Icelanders are officially the Ubermensch. They are by far the highest per capita when it comes to powerlifters. Iceland if so filled with big guys

The country is so riddled with big guys they have world champion powerlifters working as lifeguards at small pools.

warmest it gets in July is 65 degrees. That was the record high.

I'm used to 90-105 in the summer. 65 is fucking winter around here.

thats why its all the more tragic they are likely about to be destroyed by nigger dicks

Hopefully the uncucked big guys prevent it from happening.

I mean you can't be 400 pounds of pure muscle and be a cuck.

So in order of most desireable place we flock to IF Shillary wins.

Iceland > Hungary > Switzerland > Poland > Australia > New Zealand > Russia > Finnigolia? > Argentina? :^)

In what universe?

This century showed us how deep the cuck hole goes, i wouldn't be surprised.

You don't want to do that. On second thought, you don't want to live in ANY slav country if you're not a slav yourself.

What about the Czechs or Slovaks?

Hey man fuck you, Poland is great.

niggers are cowardly bullies who cant even out compete scrawny white dudes. That doesn't stop them from overwhelming with numbers and generally destroying shit by being savages

From my somewhat limited experience, Czechs are just nicer Poles, and I don't interact with many Slovaks.

They're OK, honestly, but slav countries really are weird if you're not a slav.

I have lived in Poland and the czech republic its pretty great czechs like westerners the only place I wouldn't want to be wandering around and shit is Russia

all that shit can "work" as long as it stays white

enter invaders and all that makes them weak as fuck

they only have 360 police / millitary member's

If Europe falls, Iceland will be invaded no problem by Eurabia. But strategically speaking Icleand is not important, only in the Russia /USA relations. USA had a military base their until the 1990's

I agree with this.

I never understand the idea of "westerners" I mean I consider all white countries that are culturally descended from Greco-Roman culture(all of them) as "western"

It's not like Communism created a split civilization and it's even more retarded considering that the Soviet Union is kill.

It's a combination of luck and fortuitous circumstances that have saved them so far. Mostly being few (the larger the group the more pozzed,) and having sparse resources.

Having little resources, there is little excess money for gibs. The situation becomes then that if you work hard you have a decent living standard, but the society can't support much more than these hard workers own family members if they rely on welfare (sick people, pensioners etc.) This was actually what all the banking stuff was about. It was an attempt to inflate the economy with bogus money that would have resulted in an imaginary surplus that could support gibs. The same exact thing happened in other Scandinavian countries, but we were too co-opted to not fall for it.

Which is the second thing, they are actually few enough to get something done. When you are as few people as on iceland, rigging polls and votes becomes much harder because large discrepancies become obvious pretty fast. This is one lesson I think we should take heed to, and if we survive the coming shit we should probably try to keep in mind to organize in nations/groups of about Iceland's size.

That said, Iceland is very much at the mercy of other European states in realpolitik. They can't really support an army of any note, and so the only thing that let's them do their own shit for now is that the powers that rule the west have to pretend that democracy is real. Which everyone should know it isn't. If push comes to shove and Iceland emerges as some sort of white bastion, they will be attacked in other ways and it's quite doubtful they are prepared for something like that. When I talk to Icelanders I find they very often have the same naivete that other Scandinavians do.

Perhaps if the rest of us starts the pushback soon enough then Iceland can come out of it fine. If whites survive will depend on what happens in Germany and America. If they manage to get things done, then we all have a chance. Otherwise Iceland will fall a couple of generations after the rest of us, but fall it will.

Scandinavians that I have always got to known have this sort of sweet child like naivety of the world. That its a good place and no one wishes the bad. Also I agree if rigging elections route fails Iceland would get "liberated" by the US.

Seriously, one western nation has to fall on the sword of diversity and have SHTF so we can go "look what happened to x you idiot" and that will end the diversity meme for the next 100 years.

I'm betting either, America, France, or Sweden.

It's probably gonna happen in Germany, but that's not going to stop the diversity meme.

Not going to happen. There are still leftist anti racist south Africans and they live in the worst imaginable scenario possible. You underestimate the madness that is this sickness.

Iceland is the very last remaining proof of what a homogeneous European nation looks like and for that reason they are under threat.

When they say that the hell of “multiculturism” is normal or that things were worse before it one can point to Iceland, a quirky but peaceful people who’s culture is strong and who’s streets are safe and ask “what about them, could we not have something similar”. This won’t do.

Look at how a homogeneous group of Europeans connected to one another at a greater degree than others responds to corrupting influences like the International Banking industry. This won’t do.

I don’t want to move to Iceland, to change it. I want to protect it and it’s people.

If WW 3 comes, they may be needed to repopulate the earth.

THIS

On the note of The “Pirate” Party, they should be eyed with much suspicion. Even if they are not Globalist's they are very clearly weak and those who desire the death of Iceland WILL subvert them.

It's true, but you must remember it's really not very long ago we actually lived in a society that was like that. I'm 40 years old and I still remember how we never locked our doors when I was a kid. And we lived in the capital city. I would go bug out for a week in the forest with my friends and our parents didn't worry at all. People are waking up fast here though, but still it isn't here that white future will be decided.

Pray that's it not America, because for good or bad it's our best hope. It's America and Germany we have to put our faith in and fight for like always.

What if you're a burger with blonde hair and blue eyes?

He's just pulling your leg bro.

They tell you to go back to mexico canada and stay gone

The Pirate party in Iceland is anti white open border 5th column who intend to import diversity into Iceland. It is a coalition of treasonous liberals and libertarians. They must be kill.

White Burgers have the highest IQ among all white people. We are the master race descended from hardy colonists and rugged individualists.

Also we're confirmed as being 98.6% pure so we're pretty much not miseginated at all.
archive.is/p9eBQ

open source blockchain elections would likely the freest system possible

Im a burger I have no doubt we are pure white but I dont believe for a second we are the smartest Europeans the dumbest mouth breathing retards I have ever met have all been from the US.

Iceland is cold, just not colder than mainland. (Think fridge cold)
Its very barren with the largest desert in Europe.
Availability of things isn't as good as in most other places.
Its full of active volcanoes, which every now and then erupt and spread ashes/toxic gases.
The weather is very unpredictable.

There's a lot of gays its one of the most gay friendly places you can find.
A former prime minister was openly a lesbian.

What the pirates could fix;

-There has been mismanagement, people are homeless while houses are standing empty.
-The political parties that have been in government have been mostly computer/tech illiterate.
-Medical care used to be free while other areas were expensive instead, but not anymore.
-The people haven't had a chance to vote on some issues. Pirates offer voting on issues like immigration.
-Big companies have ravaged Iceland with things like aluminium processing plants and schemed to avoid paying taxes.
-There are a lot of misinformed people who could use some more open and transparent informational sources.
-Government officials have been related to offshore accounts while limitations of flow of currency have been in effect.

There are other issues that could also be fixed if the pirates get in to government.

There's been a propaganda campaign against in the media.

The pirates are actually not for or against open borders, they offer voting on the issue.

The issue is that a lot of Icelanders are misinformed and are FOR letting in anyone who comes into the country.

"Western European" is a lot more real of a category then "white"

Well there are 233 million white Americans. Also White Burgers aren't stupid just naive and indoctrinated and even then Europeans are much better goyim than us. We're a nation founded on Rebellion and a "no fuck you" attitude.

Could Trump win in any European country? I mean the media utterly demonized him over there and only 9% of Europeans support him.

They actually believe the luggenpresse for fucks sake.

Almost every Western European country has their own version of trump now and eastern europeans are racist as fugg so I would say yes trump could definitely win in Europe in fact in many countries (Hungary for example) he is more mild then the current right wing. I wouldnt believe the number of supporters the (((media))) says anyone has in europe.

Sounds like a mask for leftist poz if I ever did hear one. They almost always offer the world and deliver death and destruction like syriz in greece.

But yeah burgers are good people and you shouldnt feel bad about being one. I to am of the burger stock nothing wrong with that.

I have a feeling that Iceland would have the balls to put the shit skins on a boat and drop them off in Northern Germany.

Even that is fucking stupid. Do we consider Celtic Ireland and Germanic Sweden the same people but not Slavs or Balts? Just admit that the idea of "East" and "West" is entirely a cold war construction. I mean part of Germany was considered part of the "East" for fucks sake.

Do you can define it in terms of Slav and not Slav? But then Romanians and Hungarians were part of the "East" and they sure as fuck aren't Slavs.

Fuck off commie scum.

You don't understand the European mindset very well. Most people here don't believe the news, they just do their own pozzed thing and people ignore it. We often find your childish faith in democracy very naive, so it goes both ways. Also, America will be the first white nation where whites are actually an minority.

Don't get me wrong, I do agree with many things you are saying. Some of the best (and worst) whites are Americans. You are our best hope, and I know at least many Scandinavians will fight for you when push comes to shove. I still see people out in the sticks here in Norway with dixie flags on their walls.

But you come off as a bit arrogant and with some hubris. That's a thing I've noticed with you Americans, you like to brag. Personally I don't mind that much, but it grates at European culture and contributes to our divide I think.

Any Iceanon here on board?

Could Trump call for a ban on religious garments like in France?

You don't have much knowledge of history just look at the history of colonialism if you don't think there is a real difference between Western and Eastern Europe.

Our culture is cancerously depressive.

unfortunately yes. Winning the second world war honestly killed any real american culture and gave us a new culture as the jews best goyim body guard.

You can do better resolution than that!

Trump is not a unique ideology, and his support is not limited to just the US. The uniqueness of him is that he's one of the first to break free of the establishment's restrictions on gaining power, which has had a fantastic knock-on effect across Europe for its right-wing politicians.

Many countries and their peoples are feeling the brunt of the refugees crisis, and many of them were founded on the same cold iron policies in the US.

If you misunderstimate the indominatable will of white people you'll soon find out how painful it is to dismiss it.

Americans treat everything that happened before the 1700s as pre history

I actually want to burn Texas for that very reason.

I would argue that it was the first world war.

Being a braggadocios asshole is part of our national character. It's just the cuckservitives who worship Churchill and the bong elite who try to be oh so sophisticated and respectable give the impression of the average white American right wing being much larger faggots than we actually are.

A large part of the reason why we love Trump so much is because unlike the cuckservitives who fucking hate their base he actually talks and acts like a true red blooded American.

this is probably the worst part of American culture. The break with our heritage. To the US historical figures like ceasar or Charlemagne are not treated as past figures of our culture and people but distant and strange people who are regarded in the same way as historical figures from china or india.

300,000 actually

Not true the founding stock arrived in the 1600's and we treat everthing before the 1600's as pre-history.

Remember the Mayflower came over in 1620.

You know that I really think about it cuckservitives are even worst traitors than I initially assumed since they seem to Worship Churchill and Thatcher on the same level as the founding fucking fathers.

They adopt the elitism, perspective, and cunty cucked snobbishness of the British elite while pretending to represent true American values.

Fuck them we fought 2 wars to separate from British faggotry.

Sure, and personally I've always found it a bit endearing.

Still, it's a fine line. It's acceptable to lay it on and lord it over people, but there must be some truth to it too. That's why it worked in the 60s when an American could come here and have shit like moon pic related to show to and everyone would think in their silent mind "yeah, these people get some shit done." Today you're not much better off than the rest of us, and then perhaps some humility is in order. Not saying you should change your character, only pick your issues more carefully.

I like Trump's character too, but I don't really see him fixing anything of what's important. I hope that all the faith you burgers put in him will pan out, but I'm on the fence with that still. I have no faith in democracy, and to my knowledge he hasn't really said anything radical about the real issues that need addressing. Also, he's pretty closely tied with the sitting elite. Not trying to be defeatist, but that's realism to me.

In my opinion, the real shit will be decided when the wars begin.

Bismark knew, I feel the loss of the Prussians as a stoic warrior class as a country balance to anglo and french liberalism was also very devastating to western civilzation

You're correct. Might is Right and Trump is all talk.

Reagan 2.0 is all we're going to get.

Remember Eurofriend, Hitler and the NSDAP was democratically elected.

wait how the hell is that possible? doesnt icann own all root dns that ISPs use to resolve?

I'm not sure this is the worst of American culture at all. Starting history at your founding fathers isn't a bad idea, they were pretty clever people in my opinion. The problem is more that their teachings have been obfuscated and people don't care enough about what they actually said and did anymore.

Before and during WW2, Germans were at the top when it came to getting shit done. Burgers and Russians just took the best of their scientists as POWs and brought them back to their country. The US's scientific greatness in the 50s-70s came mostly from those ex Germans who lived in the third Reich. Seriously, Burger schools are really average. I'd even dare say sub-par when you take into account the crazy amount of money that goes into these institutions. All thanks to the kikes funding useless niggers, beaners and radfems into academia.

His "talk" has already permanently and fundamentally changed the country.

I completely disagree. If we start and the founders we are not apart of western civilization which leads to many of the problems we are facing today we become rootless and cosmopolitan in nature our identity is no longer clearly defined and there is no racial aspect to who we are.

Fuck you, we created the internet after the Germans had mostly retired. But honestly modern silicon valley needs to be purged.

Hell an American in the early 90's even invented modern rocketry before Von Braun

You can't just flee to iceland bro

The reason its iceland is because its full of icelandicks and not cuckboys fleeing their countries instead of fighting

Stop trying to destory homogenous countries asshole

Viking Line only sails between Finland, Estonia and Sweden.

It was a huge blow, no doubt. Still, we have had other groups with equal merit and their descendants are still alive today.

It was a different time with a much less pozzed population. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Also, the nazis did a lot of undemocratic shit on the side even then to get things done. Think about that, even without any race stranger or feminist voters, and without any massive propaganda machine against them like today, they still had to get their hands dirty on the side.

Still, you are correct in a sense. Democracy itself is pretty neutral, but the circumstances have great impact.

I'm not so quick as you to separate between nordics, germanics and anglos. I consider the accomplishments of one as the accomplishments of all. We are so incredibly compatible people, and I'd like us to start considering viewing ourselves as one.

Perhaps you are right. That was my view as an outsider.

A warrior monarch is the only answer you weakling faggot.>>7961212

Do you actually listen when he speaks or do you just hear what you want to hear?

Iceland was founded by people fleeing the monarchy wars of Norway.

southfags are the worst braggarts tbh

holyshit this board is overrun by reddit.
we don't type like that around here, go back where you belong.

Maybe the germans shouldn't have enslaved and killed them all to extinction in the 10th century?

Checked.

Hello newfriend.

Are you still made about that estonia?

The Prussians lived in kaliningrad and postal poland, Until the northern crusades.

I know the real baltic Prussians died out when they were either exterminated or married into the German occupiers. I was referring to the German Country know as prussia

Hitler tried a coup and got jailed before finding a way to get himself elected. Trump played the kikes' game until he said to hell with them and you have to remember he has 3 kikes-in-law. Comparisons are few and in between, although current US is really modern Wiemar Republic. So far what he's put out sounds fucking great but I don't expect him to go all out against international Jewry, just American Jewry. If his actions can spark the will of the rest of the western world to follow trend and he makes sure that the US won't "bring back democracy to Europe fighting those ebul Natzees" I'll concede him to be among the best leaders of the past 100 years for sure.

You would have not reached the moon without those Germans and you couldn't achieve chemical, biological and engineering perfection like they did before they showed you how to. Only one who's stuck in the constant brainwashing of " USA #1" can't see the failure of American Education. Even today, many of your great thinkers studied abroad or came from elsewhere because of inherent parasitism corrupting the institutions, thanks to the Frankfurt school.

I have a very hard time to see Anglos as not kiked. Only because their way of life have been corrupted for so long (400 years or so) that kikery sometimes surfaces in the thought patterns (IE imperialistic attitudes, an overbearing sense of superiority up to a point leading to apparent supremacy, sometimes an inability to see their shortcomings and understand attitudes which makes others pissed off at their actions). I say that while acknowledging damn well that most average Anglo mean well deep down even though the Jew influence can be seen. My ancestry isn't much better either, they are as snobbish and full of themselves as the average American yet haven't done anything outstanding ever since the 1800s.

And I wonder what continent that subversive fifth column came from?

Originally? The middle-east.

The Levant..

Like the rest of us they're a mixed bag. You could say the same of all of us. Here's a fat burger buying cheeseburgers on his little walker chair, here's a sweden yes faggot doing charity work at his local asylum center, etc.

Britain as a society is of course totally kiked, as you say. Their strange caste society was perhaps in hindsight a bit of a mistake. Still, I'll say they probably have had the best criminal class of us all, which really put it's stamp on the colonies. Also, people here talk about the prussians as a warrior culture, but I don't put anglos much behind them actually, it's just that it was a more centralized culture (not society wide.)

I'll also add that when it comes to fringe Anglo groups, like rural englishmen, scots and island people, some australians and americans, I find that they often have a really high percentage of redpilled people.

They'll give you "freedom" alright… The freedom to be cucks.

Pretty much all of Rural American is fucking fantastic 10/10 place to live.

Jeezus pic 4 is a monster.

He's 6'9 and 395 pounds.

Fucker could legit Solo Bane himself.

Hi Shlomo.

He also consumes 10,000 calories a day.

Man is a goddamn monster.

In the third pick the cell phone looks tiny in his hand

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson. He plays the Mountain on Game of Thrones.

Ah, o.k. thanks. This guy needs to be replicated en masse.

He's even a family man.

They better not allow any of the lesser races in and it'll be a nice place during the storms in our own futures. The last homeland to whites.

Ice-Land is a strange land but good people.

tbh I am either going to Iceland or nipland if shillary wins.
I'm a burger but have mostly german blood, nothing nonwhite.

Go to Island and plant some fucking trees for Odins sake.

You're no better than rapefugees if you don't fight for your homeland. Don't parasite another country if you won't do shit for your own.

Original Mountain was better TBH.

If you run your enemies will follow.

“Don’t try to fix what we should break before it breaks us.”

I didn't say, I would run, are you calling me a coward?

Iceland is going to have a disaster now.

Well played iceland.

Are they really trustworthy ?
Can they code ?
Do they understand how the system under"piracy" works ?
Is it once again an interracial gangbang of multicultural retardation or something good ?

Also I doubt Assange would be safe there, I don't think Icelandics believe in gun right and last time I checked their most important issue was some chick trying to ban strip clubs while a bunch of guys were trying to boot (((international bankers))) out of Iceland.

My bad, I thought you implied that you'd cower there during the storm, just like the one after you did.

This.

Even the british avoided fucking with icelandic vikings.

No trouble then but find your ears before you search for words.

Thats what i thought.

But didn't they actually boot the Bankers out?

Yeah they did but it's just to show the mentality, while the men were doing the hard work real womyn and real myn were doing useless shit while blaming patriarchy, that's why I'm wondering is their pirate party is not just another butt pirate party like in Germany with the murdering rapists and the feminist uprising they had to deal with.

They jailed 29 of them, up to 46 years for the worst of them. The international Jew is kvetching all around the EU.
archive.is/i2kJ4

wew lad, that's a bold claim and a half. Here's a breakdown of the people who claimed to be religious in Iceland in 2016 (~60%).

One thing that you could point out is the very low chirch attendance, most likely stemming from how long norse paganism lasted next to the catholic and lutherian churches. Paganism left a large cultural impact which doesn't really help organised religion very much.

I've been studying Icelandic for several months now and I believe it is probably one of the greatest languages to have ever been created. It's hard to learn, but fucking awesome.

why though

inb4 "grassroots movements" partner with "honest politicians" and announce plan to resettle half a million refugees in Iceland

they were far out number though America is reaching that point, but we would just break up

It france popped off, they are only like 10% muslim plus several nigger dicks.

It could be recoverable.

Better than having this guy run your country

Not him but nordic girls have the biggest tits and also the language sounds good.

What specifically are you asking? Why learn Icelandic or why want an Ice gf?

its because we are mostly German bro.

any tips? sounds like a fun language to pull out at dinner parties

Its not bragging if its true.

Icleand pls stap

So Iceland gets the worst goy nation prize?

Hopefully Trump goes hog wild on bankers and my country can claim that title after being the HQ of the ZOG since 1913.

I can confirm, that is how American History book treat the situation, at least 10 years ago.

Now American history books are 11 chapters on slavery and 1 chapter on the revolution.

I'm far from accurate when it comes to speaking since Icelandic requires you to make sounds that simply do not exist in English, but I think I have gotten better by just simply trying to pronounce random long Icelandic words.

If you are looking for resources to learn Icelandic then use these websites
>alarichall.org.uk/teaching/modern_icelandic.php
>routledgetextbooks.com/textbooks/colloquial/icelandic.php
>tungumalatorg.is/viltu_laera_islensku/en
>iheartreykjavik.net/category/learn-icelandic/
>bin.arnastofnun.is/forsida/
>uwdc.library.wisc.edu/collections/icelonline/
>nativlang.com/icelandic-language/icelandic-grammar.php
>icelandiconline.is/index.php

There was a torrent on kickass that had a bunch of pdfs (pic realted), but since kickass went down I don't know if you can still find it.

I wonder if this shit is true:
guidetoiceland.is/connect-with-locals/nanna/sex-and-nudity

If it is, they're sluts. And most likely a bunch of feminists.

I hope not.

show them vid related and stop the bullshit before is too late

Let me guess, the chapter on the revolution tells how Kangz helped the founding fathers fight in the revolution, doing most of the work, only to be thanked by being enslaved.

Won't happen, your country bailed them out so much that they have enough money to go hide in Israel and bribe the CIA and NSA so they won't ever find them.

Sounds like standard feminist drivel to me.

Meme worthy.

even if Trump wins, we'll only get rid of the octopus by our own hands - and I mean that literally, by creating our own economy, our own conglomerates, etc.

it is completely ABNORMAL that a supposedly popular party does not oppose the dissolution of the people!
We at Holla Forums should make a video for Icelanders to see, about the antiwhite forces
after all, the EU has paid 50 million € to bribe Icelanders, and we could destroy their efforts with a single video?

no need to bring up Hitler, because it could repel people and be used as a strawman
just rational arguments about how France, UK, Sweden were invaded and brainwashed in just two generations
meaning there is a REAL threat from a tiny foreign group + selfish unpatriotic bosses and people

Considering the Church in Iceland were the ones importing Refugees it probably does bode well for the future.

Gex needs to pick up some Icelandic

Are you referring to this? These faggots asked for sanctuary in a church but the department of immigration and the cops don´t give a shit. They were deported.

does no one else see the irony in these two posts?

Just say the real threat is whites tanning and claiming Syrian refugee status, and the immigration problem will be gone over night.

it probably too cold to go to church

This shit pisses me off so much.

They ACT like they are good christian faggots, when reality they are literally behind the good intentions of suckered christian folk who are misled that these rats can be reformed.

GAS THOSE FUCKING MUZZIE RATS.

I can't find a link at the moment, but back in the late 19th/early 20th century, a nigger former slave moved there and married a white woman and proceeded to have kids with her. These kids went on to breed so now around 500 Icelanders are descended from him.

It was on Ironmarch IIRC

not at all cucked

iceland is as white as freshly fallen snow

I thought Iceland was a liberal paradise. Didn't they ban porn because of "womyn's rights"? Or was that a different country?

Pretty white and the only nordic country to stay that way.

That said, people are very liberal and even though they are members of various churches, they're pretty much atheists who just mark it down because it's expected on surveys.

I am pretty sure porn has been banned here for as long as I remember and I am above 40 and that it was banned for being degenerate filth. The muh wymyn ban was about internet porn. Yeah good luck with that.

A lot of people think this, it is and it is not.

Here an American liberal living in Iceland has a rude awakening about the nation he is living among.
icelandreport.blogspot.is/2009/02/hierarchy.html

That doesn't seem too bad, the whole feminist whore stuff is worse. That's just nationalism.

the few "religious" do it for tax breaks:

archive.is/MRIxb

archive.is/OIRpQ

In a NATO country?

Even people who live there and have never spent a winter somewhere like Maine or Moscow will disagree, but Iceland is not "cold" as in…10 degrees F and 18 inches of snow in the capital. It's barren and windy but more like Malta's west coast in the autumn. The winter dark does make it depressing as fuck, booze is very expensive, and they set off a shitload of fireworks for new year's, supposedly to dull the winter depression from lack of sunlight but maybe just autism.
Haven't been there since 2011, wondering how the tourist influx has impacted them and if it has become completely cucked.

What is their stance on immigration?

Holy shit that fucking faggot deserves to hang

I'm not even white but I feel nothing but rage seeing this piece of shit that can't appreciate the fact that he has the PRIVILEGE of living in one of the safest country on earth and wants to ruin it. Of course you'll never be a true Icelander you raging faggot, you don't share their history or their ethnicity, that doesn't mean that the people hate you or any other delusions of persecution you have. Would this dumb nigger even whine that the people don't consider him a true Somalian had he emigrated to Somalia ? That's the level of pants-on-head retarded on display here. What a self absorbed faggot.

I hope Iceland stays strong and stay true to their culture and history, I couldn't bear to see genocide take place in yet another white country.

Here's some more faggotry from this guy.
icelandreport.blogspot.fr/2006/03/xenophobia.html

Reminder that Pirate Party is a joke that has been completely subverted by socjus nonsense.

871089 here
I hope this fag takes a vacation to Paris and gets mugged so he can see where his poisonous ideology would lead Iceland. But then again a prerequisite to being a liberal is having strong disposition to delusions so maybe he will try to rationalize it.
Sometimes I wonder where the breaking point is, most Frenchmen I've met are contempt with their country, culture and history being muddied day after day somehow not seeing that things are getting worse every day.

Icelanders need to watch out for traitors.
t. Kabyle who grew up in France.

He probably doesn't even bench more than 365

weak af probably. can he even bench his body weight?

No shit, I have no fucking respect for my govt and I'm seriously looking forward to the day I'll drop these jews and their whole families one by one.

Europeans need to stop saying "You americans"

"You americans do this"
"You americans do that"

If anything contributes to the divide, it's "You americans"

youtube.com/watch?v=GXoZsgNHquM
It begins.

Indeed, I hope I'll be alive the day all those traitors pay for their crimes and I also hope it will not be too late for the country that raised me.

please learn how to embed if you're going to post here or make a webm, not hard.
when you post, see the line below it "show post options…"? Click on it, click embed, add the jewtube video. That's it.

(of course it turns out to be an absolute shit, useless video).

The pirate party was taken over by commies once the hype died down.

pic is the leader of the pirate party
archive.fo/1dOiy#selection-445.0-469.161

archive.fo/cNNKI

Juden ?

does the pope shit in the woods?

No.

i hope it will be france, they aren't that white anyway

Try 8-12 reps, less sets.

I spend a lot of time travelling to iceland and there are more and more niggers there like ten years ago I saw none this year saw a tribe and the church there are big into importing more muds

For you

You sound triggered, m8. What's it like, being this insecure? Blaming others for your problems because they're more confident than you?

Fuck off.

First three weeks, black history month. Next three weeks, the holocaust.

When did I do that? I'm just saying that shouting how white and great your country is when it's the one with the most foreigners and the most kikes seems a bit delusional.

Many here will blame you for spreading the kikery, but I don't hold that against regular burgers. You're occupied just like us.

I have nothing against the good burgers and you can brag as much as they want, I'm just telling you how it comes off to the rest of us.

Yep. They went from 98.5% in 2000 to 92% in 2011, by now it's something like 86%. As a small nation, even the 50 Syrians they took in are a cancer.

He will never be true human.
he is jude

I went there this march break. I saw nothing but whites everywhere, it was beautiful. The only non whites were a few japanese tourists and one nigger. Keep in mind though that I did see some cucked shit in Reykjavik like a gay bar, and that Iceland had a dyke in charge of the country at one point.

Juden?
100% judendottir
And that tells us all about that party and future events on Iceland. Here, from their program:

They are only 300 000. In 10 years, it will be all over.

i though iceland was 99%white

They are at 88% now.
""http""://grapevine.is/news/2015/10/13/new-population-data-on-iceland/

*I am gassing myself for that spoiler shit

Iceland is so white that the Polish there are their niggers

there is only 1500 non whites in the country and they are all asian.

most of that 12% are white though

however compared to the pure Icelandic blood we are all niggers to an Icelander

Look at that neandershit. I feel bad for Island. It was last hope.

do you have sauce on that

all i could find was "put it to a vote"

Sure. We were all niggers to Sweedes too. It is the same nordic altruism and naivetee. Difference is, they are only 300 000 strong. And with that fucking marksistic Pirate party on power, expect shitload of muds in no time. How naive they are? Here:
http ://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2015/0903/Icelanders-use-Facebook-to-prompt-government-to-welcome-refugees
http
://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html

Sure. Other user posted that:
archive.fo/1dOiy

OH MY ÓÐINN!

I have just realized what "democracy" means for the Piratar

Just like Obamian "democracy", it means that anyone who opposes racemixing and feminism is UNDEMOCRATIC! Racism and Sexism (also known as: "the only thing that ever worked") is Orwell's crimethought or "hate speech".

Icelandic friends,
you have to wonder: WHY does the author of this page writes in English?
Surely it is a proof to get paid by one of Soros NGOs, or the EU?
Here is the SorosLeaks for Iceland: soros.dcleaks.com/view/?q=iceland&div=europe

We need to warn the Icebros, there has to be a few around here.

Swedes are Swarthy niggers and the British are the only truly white people on Earth.
t. Benjamin Franklin

Some anons said that girls like Björk are kinky as fuck.

I remember in high school I had to read 3 holocaust books and had someone come in and speak (he did not have any number tattoos)

I remember reading the book thinking this shit sounds ridiculous.

Iceland is the least cucked country in western europe, but not for long..

Yes very.

i forgot the source

x.piratar.is/polity/1/document/287/

The "pirate" thing probably not going far the entire nation is the size of a small county in the ZOG, next big terror attack in France will shut them up for another year.

Destruction of nations, written plainly as can be. Urging this is treason.

this shit makes me sick, Icleand bro's you need to warn your brothers

pol needs to get on this

we could probably tweet or facebook everyone on the island ourselves with the Gex video or something.

I am going to seek refuge there if Shillary wins and so should every able-bodied white man in America.

Meanwhile no one's discussing the debut of the Icelandic National Front, Iceland's first nationalist lite party in forever. Come on Holla Forums.

x-e.is/

Even voting for the incumbent Independence Party, which is euroskepic conservative, is probably a better choice than the Pirates who are trying so hard to keep SJW cool by giving a nod to Assange.

Any Icelanders here to weigh in. We burgers apologize for fetishizing you and sending more tourists than you have residents each year.

Þjóðfylkingin was betrayed by some of it's top guys two weeks ago. It unfortunately won't recover before the 29th.

ruv.is/frett/veit-ekki-hvort-hann-er-ad-koma-eda-fara

Betrayed by neoliberal independence party infiltraitors.

35% of Macedonia is Muslim m8

The opinion poll graph shows very clearly that the rise of the Piratar, correlates with the fall of other antichristian eurocratic parties (BF, SJÍ, and part of S).

Last predictions:
S - Independence Party (conservative, eurolukewarm, governing): 24% (-3)
FSF - Progressive Party (agrarian, eurosceptic, governing): 9% (-15)
SJÍ - Social-Democratic Alliance (social-eurocrats): 7% (-6)
VG - Red-Green Alliance (leftist euroskeptics): 19% (+8)
BF - Bright Future (eurocrat liberals): 7% (-1)
V - Reform (eurocrat liberals): 7% (new party)
P - Pirates (traitors): 20% (+15)
Others: 7% (-5)

Which means, that, eurocrats may get a majority against S-FSF-VG!

It's almost fully white, cucked in political terms, such as liberalism, etc.

It did however nationalise its banks.

actually you can: Bielorussia (white russia) 99.8

They should deport his ungrateful ass.

So in other words not cucked at all.

Sheeeesh, just look at that shekel-sniffer. You could dig trenches with it.

I used to think so too, user, but I'm not so sure about accelerationism any more. Sometimes it feels like you can't make people wake up, no matter what you shove in their faces. I used to keep large stashes of data and articles and so forth on my old computer, stuff that simply couldn't be refuted, but when I dropped stuff on people that they couldn't deny, they would just ignore it. If they didn't know me, they would end the conversation altogether. If they did know me, they would just get emotional and tell me to stop talking to them, "I don't want to talk about this anymore!"

People believe what they want to, and the redpill is very difficult to swallow.

I fully expect these fools to destroy that country, their political opinions is the same that i had when i was 12.

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björgólfur_Hideaki_Takefusa
Iceland is where White Supremacists go to have their daughters bred by Japanese pirate men.

go to sleep shlomo, you need to rest and have energy for further shilling

Oh boy

I think they get shat upon unfairly sometimes. There is a tendency for elites to shit upon southerners and look down on poor whites. I think this is part of where the Southern pride comes from. They have been so demonized, and it is largely unfairly. It's not that some of them aren't braggarts, just that I guess maybe I see where they are coming from there.
t. midwesterner

Sandniggers they mean. Goodbye Iceland

Hopefully that become 100%

When we fight World War III he can coordinate the alliance between the liberated White West and based Japan.

Heh, I already knew democracy was an evil when I was 12.