Be jews

>OMG, is best Mark Hamill Performance evr, go see it!
youtube.com/watch?v=OdXlQ3WUFZk

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000434/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has star wars become synonymous with shit?

When your main star hates it - yes.

Hamill probably took a page from Ford's book and demanded he be killed off.

It won't stop his CGI likeness from appearing in future products, but at least the man himself can have some peace.

Shows how shit the product is when actors prefer to fucking bail despite the trucks on money.

Christ, we need to destroy Disney and remove the nu-Star Wars from history tbh.

what did he mean by this?

Describes the audience.

Fugg, you're right. I just want the Expanded Universe back tbh. Just remove the shit TV series, remove the trilogy, and make a trilogy post-Darth Caedus. That's what would be best tbh.

EU is terrible tbqhwy.

and yet you cant stop thinking about it, talking about it, watching it

lmao

haha no

Poor Mark. A franchise he loved got gutted and kikes are now playing with its rotten corpse while fanboys pay to watch.

Hamill is our fucking guy. Literally makes fun of people who watch Disney™ Starshit and the hollowed out nerd "culture" live on stage and they all clap and applaud him and he gets paid thousands to do it. He also defends the prequels and calls out spergs who attack Jake Lloyd.

no

Sorry, your opinion is not an option

he should start doing stand-ups

If that's the only thing to look forward to, i guess they are doomed to fail.

get this hothead outta here

He's such an enthusiastic geek when he's talking about Batman stuff, it's not like he's so above-it-all or anything, he just wishes he could twist JJ's head off his neck with his bare hands

And really who can blame him

I really wish one day Cucklasa gets to meet Hamil and go all fanboy over him. Then Hamil just sucker punch him in his fat, alcoholic face like the turd Cucklasa really is.

Is Hamil obeying Haram?

This isn't gonna be a thing.

imdb.com/name/nm0000434/

uh-oh, somebody just got Hamilled

Yes. This was pretty much a given with just two glaring clues early on.

What the fuck are the rebels going to do without Darth Sideous and Vader? Now in the new movie they are still somehow rebels?!

Massive clue they dont respect lore with just this asthetic change and are going to turn lightsabers into a gimmick. To put this into perspective imagine a Zelda game where the Master Sword can turn into a buzzsaw.

Legend of Bloodborne would be fucking killer to be honest. But you are, it's like if ROTJ was released three years ago and they are building off that rather than all the shit that came in the interim including the prequels. Lore doesn't mean shit because it's a product not a piece of art, by design it's supposed to milk normalfags wallets.

That wasn't an opinion.

The astounding thing to me is how limited in imagination they are. The TIE special forces fighter is literally just a TIE fighter, except painted differently and has a back facing gun (why does a fighter have a back-facing gun?)

Even in ROTJ the empire was fielding new designs. But JJ is so unimaginative he just said "let's have the same TIE fighter with new colors. Oh, and it needs a turret so the gorilla has somehing to do in the escape sequence." Then the new Star Destroyer is just an old Star Destroyer wih a flattened head, and the new death star is ONE HUNDRED TIMES BIGGER. And the Republic has all its fleet in one place and the whole Republic leadership is on one planet.

Every single aesthetic choice they made in the movie was wrong. The weird monsters in Han's barge look bland and forgettable. The bar the orange gook owned was horrible. Who puts a bar in a stone pyramid? And the music was absolute garbage. And the orange gook was a forgettable character.

Star Wars was always about one autistic guy's imagination. Even when Star Wars got silly, it was always imaginative. I think of the scene in Plinkett's review where Lucas is studying a background alien while Plinkett screams at him, and I realize Lucas was in the right. He cared about the world building. JJ Abrams didn't care about anything except not putting whites in the movie, and Kathleen Kennedy solely sees Star Wars as a way to validate her possession if a vagina. The series went from being a timeless, apolitical fun adventure for kids to this social justice moneygrab.

Back to the oven for you, Shlomo!

We're just talking about how the SW films are shit now, right?

Never mind then.

The old EU was 95% shit, but the 5% that was good or even just decent is head and shoulders above everything that's come out post-Disney-buyout.

The worst of the EU is still head and shoulders above NuStarWars.

Uh, sorry gramps, this is Gurrl Wars now. ;^)

I'd acquit him if I was in the jury for that trial.

Anybody with a soul would.

All this shit because a bunch of retards jumped on the hate the prequels fagwagon and drove Lucas insane.

Mary Sue so bad that I still remember the old Star Wars forums where people were crying foul over all the special treatment she was getting over the ACTUAL movie characters. She barely has anything going for her besides being a sexy action girl. Killing her was one of the few good things the EU did.

Widely acknowledged as the point when the post-ROTJ EU really went down the crapper.

No, its active destruction

Shameful tbh

I want to do so many things with that imouto.

muh reddit argument!
>>>/suicide/

>>>/reddit/

I won't be surprised if they turn Luke to the dark side and have Rey kill him as a punishment for Hamill speaking out.

You meant sweet release

IG-1488

you forgot the part where he becomes the real life joker and becomes the hero we deserve

Oh shit, I'd watch that capeshit

you might be able to if mark truly loses his shit and commits mass cleansing at a Disney meeting

It's uncanny. Will he end the same way…

I'm guessing they have Luke's character be a coward who doesn't want to do anything, and Rey is going to have to castigate him into action. The whole "Luke is missing" plotline is total bullshit. Luke would never abandon Han or Leia. His trait was always to sacrifice for his friends, even when it was foolish to do so.

Oy vey goyim, our story is better. Go watch in cinemas

oy gevalt

Mark Hamil can actually act though. He actually has been in a few movies lately and was actually pretty good in them.

I don't care about pew pew lasers, I want fucking space kingdoms

Then you're in a wrong fucking franchise entirely.

As opposed to the maw of hell that nobody ever wanted?

The old EU was Kinography in the making.

Only Traviss mandolorians were potential kino

Does it..vibrate?

>>>/suicide/

Even if the movie was shit, there was nothing wrong in the crusader lightsaber.

When did Star Wars become Kingdom Hearts?

When Disney brought it?

Everything Disney buys turns into Kingdom Hearts.

It would be fine if there are no jews involved or SJW/feminist/ other mentally ill scum producing it.
Assuming they try to sell the rights and someone buys it:
I think the best bet after disney ruins SW more they and the PT already have is to make something new unconnected to the original, prequels or anything else a new story in a different time line with new characters, locations ,etc. then build from that.

I guess it shitty to attack what was a child actor rather than the director.

They are "the resistance" communist/jew label I wonder (((who))) suggested this? but the Empire no longer controls everything so what the fuck are they resisting? They probably want forced sex changes for male toddlers or something and the republic is not corrupt enough to allow it.
Probably a fuck you to Christians and or Europeans since they used cruciform swords.

The turret was probably there because of the turret on the falcon on the original. A nostalga moment but then they did it again not too long after with the Millennium Falcon! Almost like this movie was mess that was pieced together by an idiot. Also adding a gun turret on the tie fighter would make it a heavy fighter rather than a fighter ie it would be less maneuverable….. doesn't make sense.

Only a woman would consider making a weapon that can easily dismember body parts, cut through steel and kill "wacky".

You might be right.

Yup, He was all about helping his friends in the OT. They took away a critical trait of his character because either they didn't understand or care about the source material ( who knows if the watced the OT?) or they have to make acting face look good and they can't without making everyone else looked as flawed as possible….. typical mary sue shit.

That's the typical marxist thing to do, you deconstruct (a nice word for "destruction") a myth in order to turn the character into a boring one (you put him/her on the same bland level as the rest of the cast). They started fucking up Luke's heroism and journey of discovery in Rogue One when they downplayed the role of the Force during the destruction of the first Death Star. They've rewritten the story, with MuhReySue#2's father who designed the station (not the Geognosians for some reason) and let a backdoor for the rebels.

I would say that they have never watched the OT but only heard about them through pop culture references (the "parsec" line shouldn't have been in Ep VII for example).
It reminds me of the Marvel comics writers, they have replaced every Marvel superhero with a Stronk Woman™ but the issue is that you never get to see how badass or heroic that "new" character is, you're told about it via the one-dimensional side characters.
I guess they're expecting you to acknowledge that they're badass because the original characters were badass, but Rey isn't Luke, just like Riri Williams isn't Tony Stark.

To add to this
Due to weight of second gun crew, extra life support (the OT did not have life support hence the Suits/masks), targeting computers etc. The craft would be heavier and less maneuverable than it should be ( for a fighter). Add this to the fact that the Tie fighters do not appear to have shields in TFA or armor so its less maneuverable slower than they should be and possibly slower than republic fighters and it has no armor. Also using ships with no armor no longer makes sense as the Order no longer has unlimited men/material ( to the point they are using gorillas and women) to throw at the enemy so their ships should reflect that ie they should have shields/ armor ( higher battlefield survive-ability).

In the OT they had no armor but they were very light fast and maneuverable as a result. I believe they based the Tie fighter off the Japanese Zero in terms of characteristics the initial types did not have self sealing fuel tanks but they could run rings around US and British craft of the time.

The new one is based on nothing except shekel grabbing jews and an emotionally retarded cat lady's inferiority complex (feminist shit).

Yup destruction of Luke Skywalker into a pos to bring in new marxist propaganda pos marysue.

This should have ended the same ways as Beowulf…. the Heroic old warrior is deserted by his friends except for a lesser servant yet he still goes and faces the dragon ( or evil) alone (except for the servant) and he manages to vanquish./ kill it but also dies heroically in the act.

These kids look very awkward.

No, why? Do you want to put it inside yourself until you have a prostate orgasm? Because that's hot.

Despite how faggy these kids look even they don't like these new "wacky sabers"-tm. because they made them stupid (stupid=wacky)

The original sabers didn't have a hilt because the blade (laser part) would cut through anything unlike a normal sword where the hilt could block blows.In TFA however despite this decided to add in a nonsense hilt that would most certainly kill or seriously injure its operator. This paved the way for these toys which illustrate Disney's complete disregard of the light saber as a weapon of combat instead relegating it as a prop made for looks rather than function…..like a purse or shoes, or some other fashion based product. Another reason nu-male starwars sucks.

TLTR:
Cool laser sword is now just a wacky, quirky, fashion prop that will kill its operator if turned on.

It's retarded, because the canon already had two-seat variants of TIE bombers. If they had stolen one of those, they could have had Finn use a turret or whatever. But JJ didn't want to move away from the more iconic TIE fighter, so he created a two-seat version of it even though that makes no sense.

But even if the TIE bomber is too obscure, have them steal Kylo Ren's shuttle. Then you can have a scene where Kylo Ren is pissed off that his ship got taken and he has another reason to really hate Finn.

The really pathetic thing is that they had dozens of TIE variants to choose from, some of them that got quite a detailed development over the 20 years of EU through books and games, yet they just had the bog standard TIE fighter with a shittier paint job.

And then they did the same fucking shit with the X-Wing.

go back

At least she was still a desirable female character. I can't even remember the last time I looked at a female character in fiction made in the West that didn't make me feel disgust and loathing.

The really sad part is that it's not just the hardcore leftists that push this shit, but even the normalfags are now programed to create and "appreciate" the most vile and disgusting female characters imaginable.

(Pics related) Notice what I said about fighters is brought up in the summary.
The Tie Aggressor:

2 crew
Hyper-drive
Shields
Gun turret

Personally I really love the Tie defender, it is the best Tie variant of all time. I'm sort of glad they didn't ruin it by putting it TFA.

I'm partial to the Interceptor too. Nothing is sweeter than when you get either a Defender or Interceptor in TIE Fighter and suddenly you're the most badass motherfucker on the map.

I'm still amazed how JJ and Disney keep ignoring all the good stuff present in the EU. It has to be deliberate.

I've heard the reason is that you have to deal with whatever author created it and pay them. Jew Jew is a studio stooge and probably wanted to keep costs down. Thrawn only got in because there was so much demand for it.

not the 3d artist I think whatever game company produced the game would need payment possibly.

Have you both forgotten that time when JJ was negotiating the rights for his first Star Trek movie and he wanted Paramount and CBS to stop selling DVDs and other products referencing or taking place in the prime timeline?

He does seem like a total bastard who demands complete control over shit. What a cunt.

I'd unironically watch Mark Hamill do standup comedy.