Incredibles 2 starts right after the first one

Kinda disappointing, I was expecting more of a timeskip not the exact same shit. Feels more of a rehash. Then again, it's probably gonna be shit, ridden with [[current]] agendas regardless.

It might just be an opening credit sequence, to lead us back in. Then we do a montage of their heroics through the years and then we have a time skip.

Why, we already know who they are. You can start with a completely new action scene, not a lazy rehash.

What did you expect? Its been years since the first Incredibles, and Pixar hasn't exactly been getting better.

I was actually at least expecting to see the time skip designs and be satisfied with that. What irony mirite.

You already know how it'll turn out.

Holy Shit…

BAZINGA…

ugh, kys

It will like Finding Dory all over again.

Will the mom still have a big booty at least?

I forgot that it was pretty ballsy for a kids movie too, dat mom ASS and all those people getting killed

Why do people want sequels to perfect movies?

So we can have two perfect movies.

Total retards, gotcha.

More like the incestibles am I right

Back to Redd it fags

No, this cancer needs to fucking stop.
The film ended with the intention of a sequel taking place shortly after the end of the it.

literally nobody said that
Then go the fuck back to reddit and take it with you
no it didn't you dumb faggot, it ended with no intention of a sequel

Did you not watch the fucking movie? It ends on a cliffhanger with the Underminer declaring war on the very concept of peace.

It did, actually.
It was a short scene at the very end of the movie, the last 90~ seconds I think, but it did setup for a sequel.

That was just to show the family was fighting together. It wasn't a cliffhanger.

With things being the way they are in current year, I'm expecting Violet, Elastigirl or a new villainness/heroine or a group of valiant butch women to start talking about how cool and empowered feminism is, and the Parr women suddenly shifting from shy teen and normal mom to preachy cunts.
You know there will be street propaganda about not using skirts or that women are just as good or better than men, and anyone complaining about it will be met with THE 60'S WERE THE WOMEN'S REVOLUTION ;)

They made a video game with the underminer though
I'm guessing the comics are non-canon?

I don't know what to think about all this. I mean on one hand, we still get loli Violet. But, getting back into the groove after so long to pick up the pieces… a time skip would have made it easier. Plus what about the voice actors? Aren't they a bit old for it to be set right after the first one?