Educators have noted the structure of the classroom has changed in past decades, creating a less competitive...

Educators have noted the structure of the classroom has changed in past decades, creating a less competitive, less structured, more collaborative environment which favors girls over boys. Grades de-emphasize competitive testing and in favor of other regular assignments. Natural boy behavior is not well tolerated and model behavior is supposedly structured around a feminist idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4
War on Boys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Rhee

Nevertheless, this is quite an interesting topic. The feminization of education also shows in academia and business, where routine and teamwork are favored over results. It favors not only women but kikes as well, who are good at words and selling monotone things as innovative and inspiring.

They should be drawing pictures of niggers inventing and discovering things.

"The psychology of leftism" by Theodore Kaczynski

I don't really understand the aversion to ADD/ADHD medication. They put me on that shit starting at 12 and if anything it made me a better person. It motivated me to seek out information rather than live in willful ignorance, which eventually led me to the red pill. It helped me look at the world in a more analytic "robotic" way.

Someone mind explaining?

I think that my very early school years damaged me severely. Both parents worked full-time so I was in daycare starting around age 3, of course run by women. I was constantly in trouble. I remember in Kindergarten I was so upset sometimes that I would start crying, so I ran to the cubbies and put my head inside my bookbag so nobody would see me crying my tears of frustration and rage. I developed a habit of banging my forehead against the cement walls in the school. By 3rd grade I was old enough to control my emotions so I retreated into myself by basically zoning out in class through elementary school. 3rd-5th grade I would get in trouble for reading books during the lectures because that shit was so boring. My grades were never good through 10th grade because I hated school and didn't bother with their shitty busy work assignments, instead becoming severely lazy and decadent. 11th and 12th grade I pulled my shit together and got all A's/B's so I could get into a decent jewniversity. But all that fuckery during my formative years can't have been good.

Its over-prescribed. They'll give it to kids just because they're energetic and don't have an outlet for that energy as a lot of schools have done away with things like recess.

now where have I heard this tactic before?

And prescription on a misdiagnosis is worse than useless, because its effects are actually reversed on normal people. Impairs the ability to focus and exacerbates hyperactivity. It's actually a fascinating difference.

It's because ADD and ADHD are, by and large, fake disorders that've become a catch-all panacea for "fixing" boys who don't act as docile as girls. Your lack of impulse control as a 12 year-old boy is normal, because you're a 12 year-old boy. It's unlikely the medication did as much for you as growing up did. But that medication is dangerously over-prescribed and rewires kids' brains. They're not being allowed to naturally develop, which leads to other disorders later in life, stunted growth (mentally and physically), among a slew of other problems.

Congrats, but you're fucking yourself over long-term. You should have fixed yourself organically instead of turning to drugs. Amphetamines increase dopaminergic activity and also inhibit dopamine reuptake at the synapse. If you were to get off the drugs you'd probably find yourself developing problems related to emotionaly apathy and voluntary motor dysfunction. You're hooked for life, buddy

user probably had no say in the matter when he was 12.

childhood and adolescent ritalin (methylphenidate) administration causes testicular damage, lowers testosterone, delays puberty, damages spermatogenesis, and increases an individual's fear response in adulthood. It is a literal blue pill.

some research paper titles for you:
"Case Report: Testicular failure possibly associated with chronic use of methylphenidate"
"Effect of Methylphenidate on Puberty in Animals"
"Early exposure to methylphenidate increases fear responses in an aversive context in adult rats"

if you search methylphenidate + testicles, puberty, fear, testosterone, sperm and so on there's a bunch of research on it

user, what's wrong with periodic assignments over tests? That's more competitive and realistic. Tests are never good, because students need to cram a lot of material in a short amount of time instead of being stimulated to learn piecemeal. Regular assignments should, in theory, be better than testing. At least from my experience.

it tests my abilty to copy out of my book or use google

I probably would still be a C student and not gotten my post secondary if I had not known what I could do when I wanted to win. I feel so bad for these boys now. I just barely dodged that bullet by being born a little too early.

My first redpill in life really.

and now you post on taiwanese cartoon board instead of procreating. did i miss something? how old are you?

And what are you doing here, exactly? How many aryan wimmyns have you impregnated while shitposting here? Or are you just here to talk shit?

Men are naturally intimidating and can fine tune application of power in order to get someone into compliance. Woman don't have that ability and they jump from one extreme to another. That's why You see over the top punishments for trivial shit. There are way too few man as teachers for 12+ year olds.

lol

At a really young age (7-8) the boys used to compete with each other on who could reach the farthest in the books/levels. We even took it to the extreme and doing it on after-school (where you had to be if both your parents worked, it sucked).

But the teachers found out we were working ahead and learning more, so they basically told us to stop it. And that's when i stopped caring about school completely.

I remember it infuriated me to no end that the girls would get better grades based on some imaginary scale. Fuck i did everything in Physical education and still got the same grade as some ham-beast who could barely run.

OP is a faggot. Yes, everything he described is a problem, don't just take this bitch as your avatar for your cause because she is controlled opposition.

Schools should be gender segregated and focused on tasks designed for their gender. Men learn STEM and women learn housekeeping. Will never happen in this country though. Jews love to sue.

PUBLIC EDUCATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Feels good man

Whatever, Rabbi. Tests are always good, because only fucking retards try to cram as compensation for being total fucking retards. Maybe if they weren't retarded and could actually learn they wouldn't have to… you know… cram for shit they were supposed to already know?

Care to explain? Last I knew, CHS has been drawing the ire of feminists for decades for constantly calling them out on their bullshit.

user. I will kill one for you

Hang in there user

If you think it gets easier, it doesn't.

Forgot pic.

That slogan annoys me to know end. It doesn't explain to anyone why they should accept gays. It's just pointless antagonism. You could just as easily say "some people hate gays, get over it".

This was my experience with public school too except I left it by 10th grade and started working. They broke me and it seemed no matter how much I played by the rules I was always the problem. It wasn't until much later on in life that I figured out it was because I was the nail that stood out. They say they want to you question everything and develop critical thinking skills but it's just so they can smack you when you don't follow a long with the rest of your peers.

The lies they told and the things they did. I vividly remember begin lined up for shots in the library without parental consent when I refused it they jabbed me with the needle anyway and hustled me a long. If you were a poor kid it didn't matter what anyone had to say on the matter.

I think the word you're looking for is home making. Damn big difference. A housekeeper is a maid who cleans. That could be covered in 2-3 years.

A home maker makes babies into functional worthwhile adults, and probably does some cleaning if she didn't secure herself a top tier mate. She keeps the bills paid up, organizes the kid's events, keeps food on the table and makes sure the home is comfortable for all. A resurgence of home makers would save the white race. House keeping is a valuable skill to have though.

If you want to have a shot at the 'official life track' which (((everyone))) memes about, high school is really important. GPA has probably been literal life and death for quite a few suicidal overachievers.

You NEED about a B average for UCLA and a A+ for Stanford, even with AA and extracurriculars to show how 'colorful your life is'. Its all complete crap, horrible system, even before all the testing and manipulations that happen.

I just hope that if I have kids, they don't magically end up with ADHD or some other shit. Because remember, Dr. Goldbergenshekelsteinowitz is always right, goy. Your kid better take these pills or you'll lose them forever. Also, your little goy wants to become a trans-fur-male-to-fox-to-dolphin.

Speaking as someone who's been on ADHD and anxiety meds since childhood, that shit fucks you up horribly. The amount of depression, digestive issues and other side effects aren't worth being able to focus a bit better.

Reverse for me, by 11th grade I couldn't be assed to even go to school whereas previously I had been a great student I simply stopped caring. Never got into drugs.

The altar of the multicult. Bring your sacrifice, or be excommunicated or worse.