Grab 'em by the cattail

I'm banned on 4chan, so I'm calling this out here.

Trump is grabbing some plants with his left hand. The plant is called "cattail".

Trump is grabbing pussy.

There, it's off my chest.

HIDE Cuckchan Threads

IGNORE Cuckchan Posts

DO NOT REPLY TO Cuckchan Posters

I object to this. Owls were considered a symbol of wisdom and introspection in many, if not all European cultures.

I'm new here. Please explain this to me.

It's a bohemian grove reference you fucking imbecilic cuckchanner.

Welcome to redditpol.

I hope they leave after the election.

[spoiler(1)[/spoiler]
heads up for newfriends- CTR wants infighting between us and halfchan in order to weaken our resolve. Don't mind this shill

Yeah, I'm well aware of their tactic of division and creating infighting. Even my non-redpilled (but not necessarily bluepilled) friends are starting to see through the manipulation and illusion.

We're also all starting to see that MANY of us are redpilled, and bluepills are actually the minority. MSM and media control on the Internet just crafts the narrative that leftism is the majority, and we're small and divided.

Either lurk more or go back to your shitty site.

The first two I'd say is just general memery you'd find on Twitter but Soros being an owl.. I think Ben is slipping deeper into the rabbit hole.

Ben Garrison is a quintessential part of both chans… that's if you knew your shit

Go easy on me, immigrants like me need time to adapt to a new place's culture.

I'm just used to quality posts usually being ignored on 4chan, and my method of survival has been to post slightly-shitty or inflamatory material to get people posting, and then I can swoop in and make some points.

If you're only here because you've been banned on cuckchan, you are not welcome. Anyone stupid enough not to leave that place years ago, and dumb enough to tell us about it here will do nothing but drive down our posting quality. We know both you and op are cuckchan refugees because he outright tells us and you're so dumb you can't even spoiler correctly.

Go back to where you came from.

Lurk more, you fucking faggot. And really, what sort of pussy asks to be treated leniently on an imageboard? It's clear that you aren't prepared for the responsibilities of posting here.

What's wrong with 4chan culture, if I might ask? I can't tell much of a difference between 8ch and 8-4chan yet.

Immigrants don't integrate by staying in their homes, user. They integrate by going and mingling with everyone around them.

I came here in 2014. I simply find no point in keeping people out regardless of their post quality simply because of what time they migrated over.
What do you think of that, officer of 8/pol/?

post quality. That's basically it.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

We've already established this, fag. You're not an immigrant, you're a refugee. You made this clear in your first post, and that's why you need to go.

If the only difference between us and cuckchan is post quality, and you refuse to keep people out because their post quality is shit, what do you suppose will happen to Holla Forums? Maybe you want it to become just like the shithole you left.

Your posts are too dull to begin with. They need a bit of:

HIGH ENERGY :p

Do you understand the concept of bellcurves?
Why are you attacking OP for posting the latest Garrison cartoon? I'm glad to see his latest work. Hell, maybe I'll share it to normalfags.
That's pretty rich of you- accusing me of newfaggotry.

Not taking your b8, CTR

lol benny boy, too much text again

we know who you mean without you having to write their names, half the fun of political cartoons is figuring them out

What if I don't want to leave?

Also, how come nobody ever just ignores and hides shitty posts? When you reply to anyone you perceive as , all you do is encourage them. Even if you sage.

Good job.

He thinks that a sage is a downvote just like when he's on reddit.

Why must you shit it up for everyone else? Why not become a good poster?

You worthless imbecile, faggot. Every single time you whine about words. If you're too lazy to read a fuckin' cartoon, you need to kill yourself. These cartoons are meant to send a message to everyone, some of whom may not be aware. Die.

:^)

I've contributed some decent questions and another thread of mine is now fairly popular. I think stuff like is more valuable than regurgitating "BACK TO REDDIT/4CHAN" memes.

Original.

Quality control, user.

No idea what that means, user. I could just as well say "Because better, user".

Check these.

I know man, I know.

qwer