PETITION TO REMOVE SOROS-BOXES

Plz sign.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-congress-meet-emergency-session-about-removing-george-soros-owned-voting-machines-16-states

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/Handheld-EMP-device/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh also mods plz sticky. I got dubs so you have to.

good luck asking the white house, you may as well ask soros himself to remove them

You had one job OP…

Hello I'm alphabet, please send us your info so we can track you down after this is over, thank you.

The president is only forced to respond when the petition gets 100k signatures. That response can be "No."

First, the We The People site has a right to refuse to answer.
Second, they'll probably give a bullshit answer about how "elections are safer than ever"
Third, this is the jurisdiction of the Counties and states running the election, you should file to the FEC for anything out of the blue.

All this will accomplish would be getting the word out

The only actual way to get rid of them is to phone bomb local elections authorities and demand they adhere to the conflict of interest clause concerning the voting machines. Demand that since soros's connection to this company presents a clear conflict of interest they need to immediately replace the machines with paper ballots.

This has to be done now if it is to work since sourcing the paper ballots will take time.

Also:

tell everyone possible, if you are voting Trump you wear a red hat, red shirt or both to the polling station so that the sea of voters donned in red can be seen from space

make it absolutely obvious that a clear majority is voting Trump

I am gonna support and bump but… i won't get my hopes up.

This is a good idea. It's just too bad it wasn't done earlier. We have about 18 days until November 8 and these have 30 days. Does anyone know if Congress will respond early (or ever?) when it hits the 100,000 mark?

The president's response is in itself publicity to the facts about Soros Boxes, you god damn i d i o t

Just seen it drop from 3214 to 2770 signed with a refresh

back to 3214 again now

something fishy?

3108 now

what is happening?

bump

That is the stupidest shit ever, why just Soros owned machines? Does the retard who made this petition not understand the other 75% of the electronic voting machines are owned by another Jew?

This won't change anything.
Not signing it. It should be "remove all voting machines".

By the way, their response time is up to 60 days, so they'll probably not respond.
I have still signed though

explain this shit, are the kikes this desperate?

Demand a paper ballot
Demand to see the votes being counted.
Do not believe anyone who tells you your rights, look them up for yourselves beforehand

Those 16 sates turning blue will be the signal for the civil war to begin

Trust me goys, Schlomo's blackbox is the (((thing of the future))). You no longer have to worry about things like printing out ballots or counting ballots! Schlomo's black box will eliminate the need for that :^)

Now you have more time to watch dindoo ball. No need to thank me goys :^)

fuck that noise, what we should be doing is make a BIG FUCKING STINK about these, and do so using the libshit own talking points to fuck them up
DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS BECAUSE THE RUSSIANS ARE GOING TO HACK THE MACHINES

You had multiple jobs, user…

Soon you'll be able to vote from home, we're making an electronic voting app for the iGoy 8!

feels good for once

So muck this, "its the new hotness too, check out all the pro reviews and up thumbs".

This sounds like a waste of time.
Worse, it sounds like an attempt to calm us down. We're already doing good work to expel the soros machines across several states, so they put this here to grab people who might have energy to help, and make them go away thinking that by signing this they've done something useful.
In reality, the federal government has no power over the national election.

Online petitions are utterly worthless. Petitioning King nigger to stop election rigging? Are you fucking retarded?

THIS

Heres some OC

I'ld much rather see a demand for blanket ban on all non-paper voting. I don't want to have to play 6 degrees of separation to figure out which kike is behind which voting machine.

the point is making a statement

as opposed to

Bong here, Its fucking crazy that you lot even allow voting (((machines))).
We have paper and a pencil to vote and loads of people bring a pen with them just in case they try anything funny with the ballots.

heres your statement

Makes me mad how fucking out of the loop you niggers are. Soros isnt going to use voting machines, you can check that in verifiedvoting that none are Smartmatic. It's is the online branch of fraud. GEMS is where the voting machine fraud will happen. Dominion (Premier/Sequoia) and Hart and Election Systems & Software are the major threats but you stupid fucks keep putting all of your effort towards only Smartmatic, did you forget that what we're facing?

Sadly, they'll answer that Soros doesn't own any machines…

Campaign materials, including MAGA hats and Tshirts, aren't allowed within so many feet of a polling station. It varies state-to-state.

www. supportthevoter.gov/files/2013/12/state-laws-polling-place-electioneering-102912.pdf

Sometimes you don't ask in order to get something done, but so that you can point to the fact that you did ask them later on (e.g. when you want to put them on trial for treason).

It's cute how you can write this while at the same time being to stupid to understand such a simple concept.

ah ok is there a ban on plain red hats?

GLOBAL REPORT

bump

DON'T LISTEN TO THE SHILLS, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET THIS PETITION TRENDING AND MORE PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT SOROS IS GONNA TRY AND SCREW OVER TRUMP

I DON'T THINK OP OR ANYONE ELSE WHO SIGNED IT HAS ANY HOPES THAT KING OBONGO WILL GO THROUGH WITH THE PETITION AND WHAT IT'S ASKING BUT THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT IS TO LET NORMIES KNOW ABOUT RIGGING, CHRIST

have a bump from yuropoor

Already tweeting it, but I don't know what tags to post in. Any advice?

i don't know either since Twatter is trash you should tweet it at Trump and/or his campaign team, maybe they'll share it and they'll put the proper tags?

You faggots gonna make a petition when Islam starts raping your daughters too?

BUMP THIS THREAD, BUMP THIS PETITION

STAY MAD SOROSFAG

Trump receives thousands of tweets per day, it's a really rare possibility. We need to just have it retweeted by a few people with 10K+ of followers and our mission is practically done.

Petitions don't do shit. When was the last time any of these changed goddamn anything?
You can help more by straight up smashing these fucking machines with a bat.

Record status: corrected

dont check your own dubs.
I'll let you off with a warning.

somebody's doing the raping, moishe

Bump bump bump.

Spread this shit on Twitter, JewBook, fucking EVERYWHERE

DOESN'T MATTER IF KING NIGGER DOES ANYTHING TO GET RID OF THE MACHINES, THE WHOLE POINT AS MENTIONED IS TO RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT THE RIGGING.

instructables.com/id/Handheld-EMP-device/

Prod.uce

g.oto libe.ral stro.ngh.olds

the re.st is up to yo.u.

Holla Forums you are dumb sometimes. If you want to change anything you need to actually do something.

yes

THIS IS FUCKING WRONG

No person, political committee, committee of continuous existence, or other group or organization may solicit voters inside the polling place or within 100 feetof the entrance to any polling place, or polling room where the polling place is also a polling room, or early voting site. For the purpose of this subsection, the terms “solicit” or “solicitation” shall include, but not be limited to, seeking or attempting to seek any vote, fact, opinion, or contribution; distributing or attempting to distribute any political or campaign material, leaflet, or handout.Conducting a poll except as specified in this paragraph; seeking or attempting to seek a signature on any petition; and selling or attempting to sell any item

You can't ask people who they are voting for, give them any materials, or conduct polls. You can wear whatever the fuck you want!

This guy knows whats up.

It is only relevant to the point of the electorate representing the will of the people, remember 2000? Electoral votes are the ONLY votes that matter in presidential elections, we really do need to get rid of electoral voting and just make it popular however, less of a chance of rigging it.

Bump.

It would mean you're getting cucked fair and square
assuming you're not still manipulated through other means
>media
>education
>special interest groups and lobbyists

Yes… Yes… Don't get the media to cover the petition of 100k signatures on our Soros SmartMatic voting machines that most of the public remains unaware of.
Keep trying kike, it's about exposure of the Soros board member for normalfags. Of course anons are going to crack the voting machines on election day and provide proof of voter fraud when we spread it, but until then we can expose the normalfags to the technology. Your psych 101 knowledge won't help anyone here, I suggest you make your way to >>>Holla Forums.

I like the distribution aspect of the electoral system in the US. It makes "regional popularity" a factor in addition to pure numbers. Rarely, a more-widely popular candidate wins with fewer votes. See a map of Bush's wins to understand why he was the legitimate favorite of the United States.

You sound like you need some rope

Thank you for recorrecting that faggots record correction. I fell for his faggotry for a second but you are right.

This user gets it hang everyone who doesnt want democracy!

Nigger, are you seriously this dumb?

1) You are asking the very same people who promote voter fraud to remove said voter fraud. The current administration is a bunch of globalist traitors and would love mountains of fraud in Hillarys favor
2) These petitions never amount to a fucking thing

ffs

Bump, need this to happen.

Shills threatening about the FBI tracking you or something are retarded.

You can use a fake email address and nothing is gonna happen to you for voting in a petition to get Soros shillboxes removed.

Goddammit.

Democracy is a great idea, the problem is letting anyone vote. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote at all, and neither should most men. We need to limit voting rights to men that have a significant investment in the country's well-being. Maybe through land ownership, or through military service. Something that guarantees that the person gives a shit about the well-being of the nation.

The thing is that it will always degenerate and go back to that state.
Not now but a few decades after it's instaured. Maybe around a century if it's lucky.

That…that is gods idea…. wow.

Also, t. Swiss does approve. Wear shirts with a cross, makes them double angry.

I'll tell you, Obama, Soros, Hillary wants to avoid this with any means. Not like it will make a difference, cuz to Obama or Soros or Hillary, you mean nothing, you are trash to them, why should they consider your's needs?