Is shit waddup Holla Forums?

Is shit waddup Holla Forums?
I'm in a coffeshop in Durham NC and a group of Clinton campaign people just sat next to me. They have boxes of what appear to be ballots. I'm going to dump the info written on the boxes and I'll update with anything interesting I hear them say. They seem to be celebrating.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Tell them there is an unregistered lesbian spic outback and lure them outside.
Proceed to beat them with a bat.
RWDS

Sl: 706 9th street B Durham NC 27705
ORG Turf: 15k
ORG Name: Geoff Simmons
ORG Phone #: (919) 616 6405
DRIVER NAME:

Fuck, they just put another box in front of the box, I can't see now. This woman is insufferable.

op don't suicide yourself with two shots to the back of the head

go back to halfchan

Take

Runner name: Harrison Ballard
RUNNER PHONE: 4154041890

Is this info useful in anyway?

in b4 op dies

Can you get a closer look on what's on the ballots?
Also why would Clinton campaign members have boxes of ballots? I've never heard of campaigners directly handling those.

Photograph EVERYTHING, if possible, record with your phone

OP
SAY YOU ARE A MASSIVE HILLARY SUPPORTER
ASK FOR A SELFIE WITH THEM (NORMIES LIKE THIS)
ASK IF YOU CAN HOLD A TIME STAMP, SAY YOU WANT IT IN THE PIC TO PROVE YOU MET THEM FOR REAL FOR YOUR MOTHER

They are risking the wrath of Pepe again…

Just be a savage, move the box, and take all their pictures. Post em.

LARPing. Any user would have taken a picture before starting a thread or started a periscope.

Ok, they're not ballots. The boxes are labeled "call sheets" they have lots of pamphlets about Clinton and early voting. They keep talking about "trackers" and the different types of anxiety meds they're taking, lol.

in b4 op commits suicide by drowning in his coffee.

TAKE FUCKING PICTURES

They totally noticed me take a pic and now they're moving all the boxes into a back room.

MISSION FAILED

They just said something about "feedback from the secret Facebook people". I wish someone less retarded than me was here right now.

Dammit anons,>>7955827. You gave bad advice, we got bad end.

You had one Job user. Also next time, take a picture.
Like serious, you could have pretended to have a call, then point the camera towards the boxes. Casually walk over to the bar/whatever and get a close up.

*video

Just start recording everything
Why are campaigners handling ballots? Who are the secret facebook people? Why are they moving them when you take pictures?

See

Oh well… delete this thread I guess.
These people are obviously pretty low level anyways.

Nice shit thread. Almost as autistic as the silent rally fom a few months ago. Too bad you don't have the balls to grab their shit and run.

There is obviously something fishy going. I was a poll worker back in 2012 and I've never heard of campaigners handling ballots.

They were "call sheets" not ballots.

Call the police faggot.

cuckchan larping thread #9828234

Next time you see Clinton campaign people who seem to be in a good mood pretend to be a Clinton sympathizer and try to record the conversation with your camera.

Example:
"Oh I can't stand that Trump douchebag, you're doing good work. By the way in her newsletter Hillary said a small $2 donation is a good enough contribution to her campaign. So if I give that money to you now is that going to end up at the right place? Can you guys do that or do I have to use my credit card? Hey what are these boxes? What are you doing right now?"

Everyone, get your cameras ready and be ready to start the recording within a few seconds of meeting someone because you know there's going to be voter fraud in some places. Practice with your phone right now and be ready to record anything that seems suspicious to you. Don't be confrontational, it's better if they think you're on their side.

Tell them they can get free anxiety meds if they move to Mexico.

test