(((GOP Strategist))) Did An AMA on Reddit's CTR Hub. Says GOP Civil War is Coming to Remove Us

I'll post screencaps throughout the thread. Some highlights from his answers though:

AMA:
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/58oh8f/i_am_gop_strategist_commentator_evan_siegfried/

Here's a link to his book:
amazon.com/GOP-GPS-Millennials-Republican-Survive/dp/1510717323/

His twitter:
twitter.com/evansiegfried

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v72Rc
twitter.com/evansiegfried/status/749251230669611009
archive.is/T974l
wnd.com/2016/10/an-establishment-in-panic-2/
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
archive.is/d8Wbm
youtube.com/watch?v=3dlysHHTb4o
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=window licker
us-shooter.com/20mm-vulcan-bolt-action-rifle/
breitbart
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive of the AMA:
archive.is/v72Rc

These fucking traitors are the worst.

We are more American than this cuck shill will ever be …

With strategists like this it's not hard to see why the GOP was getting its shit kicked in before Trump showed up.

(observed)
Shadilay!

Confirmed. God Bless America and real Americans. Hang the Benedict Arnolds of the world.

The way redditors talk disgusts me. They're such good goyim cucks.

Someone with a fucking degree in burger flipping and they will still go "Wow omg I can't believe you're here posting on reddit.com we love you so much thank you for being here please fuck my wife!"

Nice digits. The Founding Fathers would execute these cucks.

Shit wrong WebM

without the people they don't have jack shit but a democrats-lite movement. Fucking into the trash.

Ah yes, "How We Can Make Hispanics Care About Israel, Blacks Care About Tax Cuts, and Asians Care About Abortions (Volume 34)"

I think I might have an epub of it on my hard drive somewhere, if only because I'm an unfortunately compulsive hoarder of e-books

Isn't that what we already have? Either way this fucking kike needs to fuck off come nov. 8th

I want the recucklican party to die already god damn

THE FOUNDING FATHERS FOUGHT AND EVEN DIED FOR OUTSOURCING, ISRAEL, MIDDLE EASTERN WARS, CORPORATE TAX CUTS…AND DID I MENTION ISRAEL?

Every cuck slave to Israel in the GOP must die

I remember the GOP before Trump. JEB BUSH IS NEXT ITS HIS TURN!

Does this pathetic, weak looking shit really want to go back to losing at every turn? His words make me think he needs to be clobbered into submission like Rick Wilson and David French.

I have to sleep, but this guy definitely has a meme-worthy, soul crushing dark secret on the level of a black grandson. I have no idea who this bitch is but just look at him. He needs for it to be found and rubbed in his face for the rest of his life.

Otherwise he would not have opened his bitch mouth and spewed all this garbage.

I have a feeling these Marxist won't have too much trouble getting along with BLM.

What do they have to fear from these cucks? They're exactly the same!

What the fuck is up with democrats and republicucks openly and blatantly lying?! We've heard she wants war with russia straight from HER mouth and that faggot Kaines mouth

DO THEY THINK THIS IS A GAME? THAT WE WILL GO SILENTLY INTO THE FUCKING NIGHT???!!! THE RIFT WILL NOT GO AWAY YOU FUCKING RINOs AND NEOCOHENS, JUST YOU FUCKING WATCH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There are people who think they're well-informed who seriously believe this. All the anti-Putin propaganda and our activity in eastern Europe and Syria aside, how fucking hard is it to understand what "no fly zone over Syria" means?

This guy is has to be a shill, retarded or both. Him and the people like him have been seen actively sabotaging Trump all the way. How do they think this is going to benefit them? It just means people who supported Trump will never support his group. Where does he expect to gain new support from? Does he think Democrats who treat their politics like a religious cult are going to suddenly break faith and join the people they've been indoctrinated against? What a miserable pile of human garbage.

They're part of the 'neo-neocohens', the faction that will ensure Congress falls in line to President Clinton. All according to her shitty fucking plans.

I don't have a plebbit account.

Tell him, than not having a leader is the whole point of the movement.

Also tell him we aren't talking about some armchair GOP "civil war", we are talking about armed resistance.

He is clueless about how much tensions there are and how many people want to start shooting.

Let's see his answer.

He's full on delusional, like most anti-Trump cuckservatives hoping that it'll all go away after this election and they can go back to cheering on multinationals raping the country, wars for Israel, and even more immigration

No reddit account, but someone please ask him if he understands that Trump is now the ideological leader of the right, and that likes of him will either bend the knee or cry and bend the knee.

They are completely detached from reality and don't even see the signals Trump is sending.
He won't accept a rigged election and he hinted about a revolution multiple times now.

If Trump loses it will be the literal day of the rope.

Lol implying (((GOP))) cucks have the support of ANYONE other than rich kikes.
Implying (((GOP))) cucks won't swing from the gallows

I bet he kisses hookers on the mouth

It's ridiculous arrogance. As if this was only about single person and the movement would go away if he loses somehow.

Similar thinking to those who believed Caesar could be ordered around and problems would go away with him. First Caesar marched on Rome and then came Augustus and Marcus Aurelius etc. with proscriptions.

I really think the republican elite acts like optimates, clinging to their power and failing to realise what's going on. Trump could be compared to Gracchus brothers also.

Oh you dumb fucking nigger, if she wins Wikileaks becomes irrelevant because her shills in the MSM will shrug their shoulders and insist that her electoral victory meant that Joe American obviously didn't find anything wrong with the leaks.

Who's going to start shit, you fucking poncing faggot? Republicans like you parroting the DNC line that "Its just Putin propaganda"?

Thanks Holla Forums, I thought I could go one day without hearing about someone that so clearly needs a brick to the face

What polling data is he basing this off of holy fugging shit? This has to be another CTR operation.

Remember Caesar didn't march to Rome alone.
We are his legions, in worst case scenario be ready to take the streets.
If there ever was a time to do or die, it's now.

if anyone didn't already know republicans are controlled position, this confirms it.

The guy's probably revealing the fix.

EAT SHIT

Everyone who isn't a Republican knows the Republicans are the white party. They want us to die; compromise just makes their job easier.

GOP has to burn.

Can't find anything about this fucker other than cuckservative swill articles for (((intellectual))) owned media.

He's such a fucking nobody he doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. He'll do himself in when Trump wins in a landslide.

Most people also think that the best way to get your point about police brutality across is not to pillage your own communities and murder police with acts of terrorism.

He wants liberal supreme court judges lol

Why the fuck isn't this guy democrat instead of republican? It sounds entirely like he'd rather be a dem and turn the republican party into democrat party #2

Not all - he says civil war in the GOP; that means at least half of them aren't complete cucks.

Do these faggots even listen to themselves?

Can't risk Trump putting a goy on the Sanhedrin. It's irresponsible to obstruct the ruling party, their victory is simply the price of Are Values.

it's better that this cuck gets blindsided

The GOP establishment are traitors. Plain and fucking simple. And they understand that, like us, Trump also thinks they're traitors. That's why they're scared shitless right now. Trump never forgives those who've wronged him.

It would make it harder for him and his kind to subvert us.

Yea im sure that repeating objectively untrue horseshit will make us go away and not make people angrier.

Exactly. It shows just how empty all the talk by #NeverTrumpers that "We don't need Trump, we'll spend four years undermining President Hillary via the Congress/Senate until the next candidate can throw her ass out!" as the toothless rhetoric it is

I wonder how many "Republicans" are actually Republicans

I remember some guy saying that the only reason he became a conservative pundit was because he couldn't get a position at a "liberal" media outlet

Chances are he's just another Beltway closet-case that's too terrified of being excluded from the swanky cocktail parties thrown by degenerate elites to have all but the most lukewarm "conservative" views

The entirety of this guy's career is "how can we dress up neoconservatism to make it look hip for the youngsters"

Once Trump wins, he has nothing. His life has no meaning.

Most of the ones in office and other important positions aren't. Look at how tiny the group inside the GOP that supports Trump is. The large chunk of his supporters are all regular folks who have been pushed out of the Republican Party.

What cracks me up is all the retarded redditniggers acting like he has any credibility at all. He is a fucking shill hawking his shitty book, of course he is going to tell you whatever your little reddit ears want to hear.

These cucktail party traitors need to go.

(checked)

A tiny minority at this juncture, user.

Assume hillary is elected - 30-70% of the american population is at that point well aware of roughly though not exactly, how corrupt their government is.

It doesn't even have to come to civil war. It will create instability, a lack of trust, it'll feed more corruption as the corrupt see that they will never get punished and start reaching further and further. The media will see that they can go full soviet-tier propaganda and not even get slapped on the wrist for it. They keep lying and lying to cover up the growing problems.

All it takes is an economic shock, some food riots, internet being cut off… casus belli for civil war is now here. Everyone has serious gripes with the government, serious axes to grind, and a hillary presidency is not going to make that go away. In the eyes of the establishment, her winning strengthens america, because it strengthens them; in reality it will weaken america because is strengthens them, because the american "elites" are the weak link in america, not the people.

What do you do with rot?
You get rid of it before it spreads too far. Trump intends to get rid of as much rot as possible; hillary will literally only speed up the infection.

The people inside the government siding against trump are making a big mistake, and it's going to bite them in the ass whether or not trump wins.

Is that why two years after Reagan's amnesty of ±3 million illegal beaners, G.W. Bush still only got 30% of their vote?

GOP faggots like this kike care more about appearing cool to liberals than they do about actually doing the right thing. They will constantly virtue-signal about how non-wayciss they are, so much to the point that they sound more like Buzzfeed writers than "conservatives"

GOP doesn't even have a point anymore. It has to be destroyed and a new party has to take it's place.

twitter.com/evansiegfried/status/749251230669611009

Nah. Any distrust will be numbed and slowly killed by the lying media.
A major happening needs to happen. The so called "crisis".

Go after him. The GOP is ours now.

Oh gee wiz I wonder who those donors might be?

Even though I didn't have confirmation I could just feel it in my bones. That's why he got the echos in the OP.

If we're not really strong these cucks are going to throw the GOP so far to the left it will be unrecognizable. And that's saying something considering what it already is.

Please tell me that this guy is a fucking hebe. I can't bring myself to consider that any of us are this cucked.

Lookie Here
archive.is/T974l

Yep. I used to be a registered Republican. I switched to Unaffliated after waking up to the fact that the GOP is a die for Israel, open borders, Democrat-lite party.

Sounds about right

Faggots like this only exist to sell books to boomer cucks and shill for 29.99 prayer cloths.

Good thing DHS wants to manage voting due to problems with electronic voting machines, and hoaxes of russian hacking.

This. Clearly the "Mr Rogers" approach doesn't work either, we even have good data on that, see Mitt Romney Campaign 2012. Total loser mentality.

Wish granted, Satan.
But, hey, good news is you have that faggot Texan's vote if it ever comes down to you or a Republican!

Wow, this kike genuinely believes this shit.

On top of that, most normies that won't vote from Trump, fall back on the "he's crazy, finger on the button, blah blah" when Hillary is more worrying in that sense.

What did he mean by this?

(checked)
I like that ever since their base took over control of their party, they swear up and down that the GOP has been co-opted by radical outside forces. This has been their voting base the entire time and they got fed up that the two parties kept drifting further together.

He's right, the GOP will have to pick up the pieces. However, it will not include cuckservatives like him. Nobody wants the faggots who came into the party to pay their dues and ride the conveyor belt into the party leadership. It will either leave these leeches in the dust or people will leave to form the spiritual successor to the GOP.

The new coalition will not include cuckservatives, globalists, or establishment figures. The new struggle will be between the Trump nationalists and the real conservatives (paleocons and libertarians) and the soul of the party will exist in between them. Principled, not corrupted or bought-and-sold. Meritocratic, not entitled.

He doesn't believe anything. Jews are jews, they only believe in jews. This is what they do. They are parasites, play at both sides. At birth, their parents are attributed to one host to parasite. This jew got GOP, others get Democrats, others Hollywood, others press and so on.

Ah yes, losing is winning.

Frankly if Trump doesn't win after eight years of a dem in office it's a sign that the republicans are finished for good. When one party is in the oval office for 8 years the other party is supposed to win, at least until demographics catch up for good

Here's his Twitter. Gas light this kike until he breaks down then keep doing it anyway

I miss those debates…times were simpler back then. The GOP cucks fell one by one and it was obvious to all that would happen, but for the media and "expert" tv pundits.

There's not enough fucking rope for this guy.

This kike is a Democrat plant if I've ever seen one. Most of the GOP establishment is. You could put a D behind their name and not be able to tell a single difference.

Does this kike even realize that his entire stance on "keeping the GOP alive" is turning it into a Diet Democrat party?

I know you guys like to cuck out to hiphop, aren't Mexibros cool? Let's ship all your jobs to China, but don't worry, you like Tacos right! We'll have lots of great TexMex food.

Yes, the point is to disenfranchise normal white people.

So he's pro-choice, pro open borders, pro amnesty, pro climate change, pro LGBTBBQ but anti Trump.

There is not a single reason this guy can straight faced call himself a Republican unless that reason is subversion. I'll go out on a limb here and guess he's anti-gun too.

I think idea is the Republican party becomes the modern Democrat party, while the modern dems shift to becoming full blown SJW cancer that puts Sweden to shame.

This is pretty much the guaranteed future unless something changes. Democrats have something near to 49% of the vote in presidential elections, BY DEFAULT

Remove Us or Remove (((US)))

:^)

I just don't understand how these cucks think there's suddenly going to be a Republican base waiting to take them in after this is all said and done.

They pissed off the Ron Paul Libertarians.
They are already the natural enemies of Cucks.
They pissed off the Tea Party back when it wasn't co-opted.
And now they're pissing off the millions upon millions of new Republican voters and ex-Democrats that are delighted to see a Populist figure like Trump.

If I had any word in it, I'd say they're aiming to take the fall hard enough to make sure the Democrats become the single State party with only diet and other flavors left to vote for your favorite pet policy with.

wnd.com/2016/10/an-establishment-in-panic-2/

thanks, I thought I had lost this OC in a hard drive format

They're delusional. They think that if Trump loses then people like us will magically go away.

We're not going fucking ANYWHERE.

B A S E D P A T

They are actually admitting that it's all controlled by the same people.
Trump is the last chance we have to take back the system. If we fail we must fight.

You don't even have to go that far.

Here's his business address. I'm trying to dig up his personal address too

SOMM CONSULTING, LLC
GRODSKY CAPORRINO & KAUFMAN, LLP
300 JERICHO QUADRANGLE
SUITE 110
JERICHO, NEW YORK, 11753

DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE

Replying your post to the OP so newcomers can see it.

Deep down they know Trump will win, which is why they're in full panic mode.

What the fuck is wrong with his hair?

Fucking knew it. Does he even have one stance that could be considered Republican?

The establishment is horrified at the Donald’s defiance because, deep within its soul, it fears that the people for whom Trump speaks no longer accept its political legitimacy or moral authority.

It may rule and run the country, and may rig the system through mass immigration and a mammoth welfare state so that Middle America is never again able to elect one of its own. But that establishment, disconnected from the people it rules, senses, rightly, that it is unloved and even detested.

What do you mean? If you asked the guy on what specific issue is he different from mainstream democratic party stance, he couldn't tell you.

Sargon is Pinochet for this guy.

I never knew Pat was such a cool guy.

Dubs over your low-energy post user
The media won't be able to hide the collusion fast enough as the average American becomes even more polarized, even the radical progressives will lose their Bernie amnesia and remember what they were fighting against.

He wants to cut taxes :^)

Because that worked out so well with Romney?

Only redditors would actually respond to a qanda over a McMuffin supporter

He wants goyim to die for Israel.

FUCK THIS JEW CUCK!
CUCKSERVATIVES FIRST AGAINST THE WALL!

Never understood why even the dems were anti-2nd, when it comes to election politics. Guns are so fucking popular it seems like political suicide.

A redditor should ask him this:

see

I'm looking at the situation, and with trust of the media at an all time low of what 6%, (((they))) are going to have a President that's knee deep in the swamp of corruption if Shillary gets elected. A congress full of two-faced, backstabbing Cucks, Cucks like this who want to demoralize and shift the party even further Leftward, and once again the lying press who'll up their ante and smug superiority ten-fold in a Trump loss.

There's going to be no moral grounds for the average American to listen to any of their figures in power, I expect the police to be federalized and white ones to quit as they're essentially pushed out by a ramp-up in diversity hires, and for this to boil into either mass white rioting or the greatest example of "white flight" we've seen in the country's history. That flight, of course, would lead to thoughts of independence from a government that doesn't represent them and the formation of militias and its own governance and then secession and the civil war that will obviously come with it.

why did op think anyone would care about this cuckold again? I thought he was some big (((National Review))) kike I had just never heard of. He's a hard on.

He actually thinks there will be another election if Shillary wins?

You gotta read his books. The guy needs a spot in Trump's camp.

So cut taxes (but for who?) and ensure protection for his country of retirement. Gotcha.

He's one of the best man of the American Right. Which is why he's shunned by mainstream RINO's.

I know he's a kike, but I'd like to see how he worms his way out of answering the question.

All cuckservative pundits should be gassed.

If their opposition to Clinton is such a uniting force, then you'd think they would unit against her being president. No, nothing unites this fucking jews like whites becoming aware of race. They know it is only a matter of time after that point when whites will become aware of jewish subversion.

Might be true that the only thing worthwhile about this thread is that it notified of another person to add to the list

Yeah, that's what gets me. Hell, even I was a bit surprised when they skipped out of the cuckshed this flamboyantly. Now it's clear to every red-blooded American man that they never intended to fix these problems. They will never win again if Trump loses.

a) "Less guns = more safe" gets coloreds and cucks to the polls.
b) Armed coloreds (Democrat voters) kill each other with guns.
c) Armed whites (Republican voters) can defend themselves from violent Democrat voters.

This guy literally pushes Clinton campaign talking points.

It would be easier for everyone involved if Trump wins.

Not even going to read the thread, but I can almost guarantee there is a ton of comments along the lines of "I'm a democrat, but" or "I still will vote democrat, but this guy seems reasonable" etc etc.

It's the downfall of cuckservative pandering, it gets them nothing because leftists don't care about compromise and are never acting in good faith.

How many fucking traitors are there in this party? Goddamn.

See Dr. Pierce Broadcast "why they hate buchanan." #9 here. One of his earliest before he really hit stride but worth a listen:
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

Am I the only one who can't play wolfenstein? I keep killing myself.

What a fucking weasel. I hope he gets bowel cancer.

This isn't (((his))) country.

This cocksucker:
am I missing a piece here? I want them all under one tent so it can be blown up. Or just go 3rd party. Or carve out our own piece of what our ancestors won in blood.

The GOP hasn't been grand for a long time, and at this point it may as well be controlled opposition for the Democrats. A new party has to rise, it has to if the country has any hope. The Republicans have made it clear that they've lost their identity amidst their existential struggles to appeal to a demographic that just doesn't agree with them and hasn't for a long time. They've lost sight of who they are, and they're just Dems with a different color now.

The worst feeling is knowing that everyone around you just goes along with it all, is okay with it all, while the world is slowly being swallowed up in the void, and you alone can't just stop it with your own two hands.

It ain't right…it ain't fucking right.

Listen you fucker. "Principled conservatives" are a joke. You haven't conserved ANYTHING. You didn't conserve our culture, you let it slip into the hands of slimy merchants. You didn't conserve public restrooms for women. You didn't conserve marriage. You didn't conserve our borders. You didn't conserve our bank accounts. You didn't conserve FUCKING ANYTHING.

YOU ARE USELESS.

He sure is hot shit isn't he?

I don't even know why this cancer was posted here, unless it's the Jew himself trying to sell books here (good luck) or OP is a rapefugee and thinks this is a "good thread topic."

Hear hear. Well said, user.

Yeah, he's jewish. It's what they do.

First thing Hilldog's going to do is import some millions of shitskins and give them welfare in exchange of votes for Democrats.

They aren't principled, just politically correct and they might as well vote democrat because they're weak.

Don't outsource us!

CIVIL WAR BOYS. I am ready , my body is ready , my squad is ready i will even bring Aleppo with me.

Here is the Truth: the GOP in it's current form is done for. Neocohen are done for, whether Trump wins or loses the election.
If Trump wins, it's clear these fuckers only sabotaged him and were useless. They'll be kicked out of the party.
If Trump loses, it's clear these fuckers betrayed their voters and cucked for Democrats. In this case the GOP will lose most of it's voters, and they'll never recover to win an election ever again.
2017 will be the year of the great republican purge.

"Principled conservatives" is a codename for jewish neocons.

I'd expect the jews to be more tightly organized. I thought the neo-cohens had switched, I guess this is a little kike (thus the reason he has sold 19 of his books, 15 of those to his kosher family) trying to build his kike kredentials, but no idea why it's posted here. Fuck it.

Daily reminder that they aren't simply delusional, they know very well what they are doing and will remain backstabbers till the day they die

basically means cuck

kek

they thought they "knew what they were doing" the other 109 times they were expelled en masse. It's a pathology, they can't help themselves. They've been indulged for far too long this time and it might be the final act of their shoa.

Just kill em all.

they just need to be moved to madagascar (original german plan) and cut off from all forms of external communication to prevent contamination and patrolled by an international navy force.
Keep the "human rights" cuckolds mouths shut and then poison them.

He's not a cuck. He'd gladly smash the infants of his enemies against the wall if called upon to do so.

If I had a Twitter account, I'd tweet that at him until he blocked me.

At this point his name may as well be Wimp-Lo because the Democrats have trained him wrong as a joke.

He's saying there'll be internal struggle within the GOP so they can finally purge the non-Trump supporters if Trump is elected or the Trump supporters if Clinton is elected.
Of course, he would personally wish that Clinton is elected and that they play-pretend to be "opposed" to her while at the same time purging all pro-Trump Republicans.

Fear will keep the local cucks in line.

"inclusivity" is another word for corporatist culture. corporatist culture is another word for genocide of every race. more importantly, it is genocide of the white race. it is the Jude in JudeoChristian. All are "equal" and "the same" except for Jews, who are the only ones with justification for their tribalism.

The neocohens should just re-defect back into the Democratic party. I'm sure shillary will have no problem indulging in their sick fetish for Israeli proxy wars.

No he wouldn't. He do what he did back in 2003 and cheerlead for it while others did the dirty work.

He is a cuck and so is Shapiro. They like most jews wouldn't get their hands dirty. They scheme to have good goys do it for them or, just pay traitors. That's why every time they get caught undermining their host they have to flee or die.

this traitor is the worst

Shapiro is no cuck, he is an "Israeli first" faggot. He would be classified as a foreigner subverting US politics for his own gain.

The cucks are the good goys who grovel at the feet of the chosen ones.

Jews don't know how to fight.

They get off on it, it seems. Like whore worshiping an enemy tribe when she knows it will inevitably kill her own people.

You're absolutely right. I'm just using it in reference to their weakness and to show my total disdain.

If Trump loses it's not a GOP civil war, but rather an exodus. There will be a new Alt Right party, and the GOP will become a 3rd party like the Greens or Libertarians.

These cucks don't understand that if Trump loses most of us will never vote GOP again.

Well at least the RNC is spending plenty of their money to help him out….oh wait nevermind.

was just watching "born on the fourth of july" and thinking how when there is a military conflict going on that is good for israel, for some reason there are no (((anti-war))) demonstrations. Almost as if a small group of alien parasites subverts social movements for their own benefit. there is no left "anti-war" movement since it's good for the jews this time.

Trump will lead them no matter what the result. He's already ostracized a majority of Republicans from the neoshits with his #DrainTheSwamp

Either a civil war or a party move. If he directs people to the Green party, the establishment is fucked next election. The question is, if it's not revolution, where will the Republicans go next?

Definitely not with traitors, if Trump doesn't want it.

at this point even if the Jews killed Trump, his oldest son is close to 40. It still gets me that his daughter is a Jewess, Trump was actually trying to get Tom Brady to date her but he found higher quality snatch.

He has right in one: they don't want war with Russia. They want to pressure them so they back down and spread their cheeks like in 90's.

Every anti-war movement since Vietnam has been almost entirely been neocon/neolib astroturfing. There are true believers mixed in but it's mostly paid actors and agitators. Controlled opposition. They're not trying it now because it would wake people up to the fact that we created ISIS.

Won't work with modern Russia. Russians are getting more pissed every day.
If Putin decided to declare war on US, the majority of the population would support it.
Right now the population is discontent with Putin, because they think he's too soft and liberal.

The one thing that I admire about kikes is their tireless hatred and merciless brutality. Make no mistake, Jew cucks do not exist, they have a near absolute fanatical loyalty to their racial collective which transcends nation, language and political party. The kikes are verbally adept, so they slaughter your children by having them raped to death by subhumans, but if they were physically strong, they would slaughter you and your family the old-fashioned way.

To accept the possibility of the existence of Jew cucks is to massively underestimate the Jews. Kikes always work for the collective interest of their race, they can disagree only about the means, never about the end-goal.

Tell that to the tens of millions of Europeans who died at the hands of bloodthirsty kike commissars.

Within living memory, Jews led conquering armies across Europe and gladly fought to the death against their racial enemies. Underestimate them at your own risk.

'The best way to control our opposition is to lead it ourselves'. They need to have people stay in both parties so they have a chance to subvert either if need be.

I just hope Republicans like this get kicked out on their ass when Trump takes the reigns.

It's exactly what's been happening for close to a century. JFK would have been a Rebublican by today's standards.

Man this just reminds me, aren't the American people at all a little suspicious about Islam extremist groups? Seems like a pattern. Get in a proxy war with Russia in some random middle Eastern hovel, and an Islamic radical movement is formed.

Aren't they tired of the same song and dance? They swore up and down radical island would end with Al Qaeda and the Taliban and now ISIS seems to have metaphorically replaced them

So fucking tired of all of these wars for Israeli interests. I don't give a fuck if they want the Golan heights and neither should any rational person. Why risk war with Russia for this bullshit, again.

party officials
command
Like I said they lead others around to do their dirty work. They are dangerous when in charge of obedient goyim. The jew alone is a coward. You give them credit for courage when what they display is cunning and control. Sever their control and see through their cunning and what do they have?

It's sad that this pack of National Review cucks have the nerve to claim the label of "true conservative" while shitting on the people who really deserve that label like Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul.

That poll is more fake than your average "Hilldog is leading Trump by 20 points"-propaganda.

Because all of those polls are worded like this

Do you support deporting hard working Hispanic families who definitely truly pay taxes and don't want to steal your welfare and make them all cry a lot you fucking evil racist devil think of the children

Or do you want (((commonsense immigration reform))) goy?

They're willing to put their lives on the line to strike at the hated goyim, but only if they think the odds are in their favor. Look at the volunteers for the Spanish Civil War. Also I'm sure that many of the "patriotic" Jews who joined the German army in WW1 only did so to get revenge upon the Russian tsar.
Most of the time though, they'll stay back and let the goyim do the work. Mainly because they know that they're weak and will fold against anything but Arabs (who are generally terrible in war)

How many of those are "undocumented" "Americans"?

Using bullshit polls and studies just seems to be his "thing".

Yes, It's fucking nasty.

Americans will endure any and every humiliation and loss of liberty so long as the economy doesn't collapse.

This sounds like the equivalent of Rick Wilson saying that we we're getting purged all throughout the primary cycle.

Yes we need to watch cucks like a hawk but at the end of the day i'm not concerned about their competence or ability.

I had to spell out what a no fly zone meant to multiple people this election
People I would normally consider fairly well educated

Nigger what? Hillary is proposing a "no fly zone" over Syria which means destroying Russian/Syrian AA systems and aircraft in order to enforce it. Anyone with sense would understand what happens next. That is not fucking spin, it's an actual fact based on her policies. Yeah I'm mad, because it looks like stupidity is going to go nuclear if she wins.

All copies will be going on the same bonfire as you.

The neocons don't understand that they have lost their power base. These cucks will not be getting re-elected no matter how they brand themselves. Trump, win or lose, has demonstrated their complete and utter worthlessness to the American people. No one will vote for them.

"You been acting like a good little goy, here's your pat on the head."
"Thank you master"

Cucks like this is why the republican party has been failing for decades.
No more. We GOP now

Sometimes I wonder if this faggot has joined the hillary team and he is the one who asked them to attack pepe since we used to raid this fucker's twitter page.

He deserves to be mutilated and killed.

Pat is pretty much Holla Forums's collective grandfather.

This.

It's clear where Pat comes from—his religion colors everything—but his analysis of what is actually going on in this election is as astute as it gets. He's perception of the long-term cultural struggles in America is certainly among the sharpest, and he's brave enough to say what he sees, which is rare.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
And now we're up in the most accurate poll in 2012

Pat can say what he wants for the same reason why old people walk around naked in the locker room and refuse to wear a towel.

They're close to death and they just don't give a single flying fuck anymore.

Corrupted, shekels, deposited, ect.

This fucking sickens me.

Now you know why he mostly blacklisted in the MSM now. He has seen this shit happening since the 1980s. He has always been aware.

archive.is/d8Wbm

I>t may rule and run the country, and may rig the system through mass immigration and a mammoth welfare state so that Middle America is never again able to elect one of its own. But that establishment, disconnected from the people it rules, senses, rightly, that it is unloved and even detested.

LET THE CONSERVICUCKS ANSWER THIS ONE! WHAT EXACTLY HAVE THEY CONSERVED IN THE LAST 50 YEARS?!

Why doesn't this cuck realize that the so called "alt-right" IS his path to winning over a large percentage of millennials?

I think we will start to see polls post real numbers soon.. The companies who do them don't want to be wrong on election day.

we are superior to reddit, laugh at reddit

8cucks full of virgins

Chamber time, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

Pat's fucking top tier, he's been talking about demographic replacement of whites for decades

I wouldn't doubt they at least consulted that idiot.

So lket me get this straight: The milequetoats and cucks want to force out and target people who supported Trump like Sessions et al and also want to double down on muh minority outreach and becoming the Dems Lite, right down to "common sense gun restrictions" while seriously thinking they're going to have an electorate after this? ffs, if Trump loses half the GOP base will lay the blame at their feet for not supporting and instead going full Dolchstoss.

horribly offtopic but what is that thing supposed to be on Mia's head? I could never figure it out, my best guess is some D shaped hairpin or some shit but the way its always drawn throws me off. Is it supposed to symbolize something or look like something? A nipponese reference I don't get, maybe?

The D stands for "Don't tread on me, motherfucker." She's an anime so she has accessorize somehow.

Right, but that's mostly my point. Cute animu and mango girls, when they have something in their hair, always have an accessory that you can tell what it is. This is just a lopsided golden D, which is why I'm wondering what the fuck it is. You can tell what the accessories are all the other times except this one, it doesn't look like anything to me. If it were a kanji character or something I'd understand but it isn't that either.

Baffling.

Also that image should say "and the other half is battle."

At this point it seems like at least small skirmishes are inevitable.

Its the little angry monster eye in the "o" of the series title. Shes just wearing it as a headband.

I figured it was just a hairclip.
A standard hair clip. Which, seeing how everything is a crazy accessory otherwise, is actually a crazy accessory, all things considered.

You know, everything is so special snowflake that being regular and average is actually being outside of the norm.

They are the very definition of cuckservatives. Even Romney got called a racist, it doesn't matter what policies they put forward they're still going to be the "party of racists". Fucking retards, I hate most Republicans.

Damn, that's kawaii as fuck.

im not implying any of that, it's just that "knowing is half the battle, and the other half is battle" is punnier and more amusing.

Milo isn't altright, he doesn't even claim that himself. Media lies why the fuck do you listen to them on this? Even the most pozzed people in the alt-right are still nationalists they just aren't full Holla Forums tier.

The 'former' GOP wants to start a civil war… Did this ass-kissing political faggot think this was a game?
War only hurts people in the worst ways possible, nothing else. This is not a game.

The worst indictments are reserved for those who start wars.

Most of them are. Almost none of the establishment Republicans have ever supported what voters want, just the same as most establishment Democrats have never supported what voters want.

They all have the same globalist ideals at heart and utterly despise the notion of the country doing any for its citizens because they want to believe themselves to be more high minded than all that.

i don't know how long (short?) you've been here, but the "alt right" is cancer. It can be somewhat useful to expose people to the concepts you can find here on Holla Forums, but the very first step of the jews taking you down is labeling and defining their enemies. Adopting the label "the alt right" is a terrible fucking idea and most of Holla Forums is against it, as you would have seen in the thread of the TRS drama bullshit that exploded maybe a month ago on here.

We are not the alt right and you would be retarded to call yourself such. The entire alt right thing absolutely reeks of co-opt attempt and subversion, you should be able to easily spot that shit by now.

Odds are that I've been here longer than you and I know full well how many fucking retards repeat this shit and that its popular opinion. Its also entirely wrong. Red Ice calls out the Jew. Daily Stormer calls out the jew. VDare calls out the Jew. Molyneux and TRS are still nationalists at least though I'm not that fond of either. Implying in any way that they're the same as cuckservatives is sheer idiocy.
No shit. That's true, but just because they got suckered into adopting the label doesn't instantly invalidate all of their positions.

And I'm not saying it does. I'm saying that adopting the label is not something we should ever do, and part and parcel with that is not "taking them under our wing." You state that even the most pozzed people on the alt right are nationalists and I highly doubt that, the most pozzed people on the alt right are just that, the most pozzed people. No, it doesn't invalidate all their positions, but people need to be aware that subversion is running hard in the "alt right" and not to let their guard down when talking about or talking to someone who labels themselves that way. Unfortunately the jews' parasitism is something that requires constant vigilance and close inspection, even though that gets exhausting sometimes, the kikes have been making it somewhat easier to identify.

What a craven piece of shit.

Then my problem isn't really with you, my problem is with the people who falsely conflate the alt-right with cuckservatives.
And yet the most pozzed person that identifies with the alt-right that I can think of is Cernokike and I'm fairly certain he's controlled opposition. Even he realizes that he can't have a single bit of following if he doesn't simultaneously promote US nationalism.
Entirely agree with this statement. Being wary is important, seeing the entirety of the alt-right as our enemy is foolish though, and its something that I've seen many doing.

The GOP exists as a release valve for anti liberal discontent, not to win elections.

She wears two hair clips. They look like angry snake eyes.

What?

the commoners civil war won't even scrape them. They are shielded by their millions retard.

They have no idea what they're doing.

Oh, look, a neo cohen kike acting like a fucking kike.

Who has a convincing female Twitter account ?
Evan Cuckfried is against lawsuit for false sexual assault claim…

He's talking about Paul Ryan you fucking mong.

This guy should be fed to fucking sharks. What a disgusting POS.

This faggot doesn't realize the alt-right is made up of millennials.

>and I can explain it to you but you have to buy my book, goyim!

There is no civil war. It's simply fact that the GOP's neocons have no future. In the same way the Old Right were chased out of the GOP of the past by the neocons, the neocons will be chased out by the new generation.

This is what the word "pathetic" meant originally. How can he manage that without bursting into laughter?
t. Evidently Not A Burger

I hope /k/ stays true to their word. This is the last opportunity before burger LARPers will lose their respect by other countries.

Gotta do what it takes to sell those water filters.

ONE PARTY RULE.

Trump or bust.

Stealing Stephen Cuckbert jokes…

The cartoonist should get his shit together, Michael Moore is obviously not pro-gun.

The kikes never warn of their purges ahead of time. This is a barking dog.

Jeez

I have no idea who the most pozzed guy might be, but Cernovich is absolutely bad news, someone to keep your eye on. At best, he's a jew who's doing the same thing Milo is: trying to ride the wave of newly refreshed nationalist isolationism to make a name for himself, form a cult of personality, and make fucking money. At worst, he's a jew who is controlled opposition there solely to subvert, to shine light on half the issues that need it, and divery it away from those kikes are desperate to hide. Either way, the faggot is a blatant opportunist who, like Milo, just got his start by mocking SJWs and riding on the coattails of Gamergate.

I'm hoping sooner rather than later something happens to utterly discredit him and throw him into ill repute, since it seems half the 'alt right' is blind to the things that need to be on guard against.

They're scared user, they know something is coming, they think warning of Civil War will scare people away like it terrifies them

That's bullshit.
If anything jews are over-dramatic and like symbolism and being right too much - see the number six million appearing in Jewish texts way before the 40's, having to go back to israel despite the hardships etc.

Texas: Steers and Queers, never forget.

Fixed.

Hey, at least he's honest.

Elites can't even pretend not to be elites any more. The disdain this faggot has for the people who's vote he is supposed to be courting is disgusting. When the GOP civil war kicks off let's make sure it's a real war and not some faggot vying for influence via political maneuver bullshit like this cuck thinks it will be.

Reading these things make me wonder if we need mo money fo dem pogroms.

so when are these cucks joining the democrat party?

Nigger they've enacted political purges so often in so many countries and never announced them ahead of time. If they planned on running one in the states, they sure as fuck wouldn't tell people ahead of time.

GOP strategist means nothing. I'm a GOP strategist too.

Notice how they never interact with people like us? We, as mostly young, white men that are influencing this election, are consistently denied a voice. The issues we recognize, and our discontent, is never given legitimacy. The most hateful anti-white blacks are allowed to express whatever deluded views they have while the media/press doesn't have the courage to allow our people to explain what we believe and why.

You give Milo more credit than I do, I think that's Milo's goal as well. Even if its not to be direct subversion of the elements who identify with the alt-right its to channel the general unrest in the youth from whites into avenues that are not anti-Israel. Such as (((cultural libertarianism)))

There is no proper expression for the utter contempt I feel for these weasely, smarmy, talk-much-say-nothing, sycophantic pieces of shit.
How do they even bear to look in the mirror? I'd rather off myself than become reduced to such a hollow, greasy, pathetic bootlicker whose only dream in life is to rule over the little people.

Cuckservatives are such fucking morons to bend over backwards for their enemies.

I didn't mean to imply that Milo isn't controlled op. He obviously is, much more so than Cerno.

And then, in a disappointing move, completely failed to throw them off of it.

Yeb was so adorable back then. You just wanted to pick him up and put him on your knee and say "Hey, little buddy. How you doin'? Look, I know things are bad right now, but it gets better."

It is disgusting. They do not even try to pretend they will be against Shillary, but help her. This proves that both parties are on the same side of the coin, something we already knew. We really need a new party to crush the old one.

I can't tell who pisses me off more, the GOP cucks or the leftists.

Yeb will hang with the rest

I lay out my vision for a modern, tolerant and inclusive GOP

"This is the new Republican party"

I was ready to check out, not vote, and give up. "Conservative" values are meaningless in a society of brown mongrels.

EVERYTHING is secondary to European ethnic hegemony in the West,

Pretty hilarious that cuckservatives still believe they will have a party after Trump. Whether he wins or loses, the GOP is done.

It's a completely cucked Jesuit institution that survives off of bourgeois Democrat and LA metropolitan support. Ignore.

I've been hearing this talking point all over. I wonder who's feeding it to them?

"Republicans just need to convince blacks and hispanics of the benefits of limited government, wars for Israel, and free trade using sound arguments."- cuckservative

Probably whoever is responsible for the rigging in the first place.

New Poll 50,000 Voters Trump 67% Clinton 19%

youtube.com/watch?v=3dlysHHTb4o

Email leaks prove that these types of conspiracies are possible and happen all the time.

But…but he's so cuddly!

I find the scenario of a civil war removing (((them))) first more likely.

The GOP is done, join us or die.

Not naming it the "mormiesarecoming" checked anyways. We will hang these traitors by their necks come november.

Fucking retard doesn't understand they just keep key areas in swing states. Nobody is trying to rig all of Texas you silly faggot.

Remember the traitors. They are the first to go on the day of the rope.

Its a strawman, because there is no need for such a far reaching conspiracy. All they'd have to do is rig a few counties in Ohio or Florida to swing the election from Trump to Clinton.

He probably understands it fully and just knows that its a talking point that sounds convincing to the uninformed.

increasinglynervousman.jpg

A traitor is infinitely more despicable than an enemy.

That's exactly it, the idea that it would require a massive conspiracy is disinfo. It doesn't take that many people to rig the voting machines, for example. Only a few folks need to know about that, and I would be surprised if it was one of those "kill the builders after they finish the labyrinth" situations, given the massive amount of power at stake.

The world will be a horrific place if we lose. Basically a matriarchy stomping the collective male population's balls until the country finally collapses.

It was more popular to think about that when Bush was President. Back then it was bad for us to be fighting stupid wars against poor Muslims who dindu nuffin, and the press constantly pointed out that the US funded and trained Al-Qaeda. Once Obama took office, they stopped, and ISIS is presented as a natural consequence of Bush invading Iraq. But forget about Libya, Iran, Afghanistan, Yemen, and Egypt.

Don't you mean Hillary?

The mods permabanned me for making this post. They rejected my appeal. I can't tell if the mods are kikes or just have no reading comprehension. All I said was the kikes are surreptitious violent ethno-nationalists and cannot be considered cucks.

I've been on 8/pol/ from the beginning, unban me you stupid faggots! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Don't say nice things about jews.

So….ahhh mods you care to explain?

You can't make this shit up.

A Jew cannot be a cuck unless he shills for Arab immigration into Israel. A Jew that wants to open the borders of white countries while at the same time believing that any Arab who enters Israel should be killed is obviously not a cuck, he is just an aggressive foreign parasite acting in his own interests.

Do the mods even know what cuck means? Is believing that Jews are cucks now a Holla Forums requirement?

Ooh! The alt-right! That group of cucks who love Jews and implicit faggotry? Scary!

Wait til they find out about us.

I was just fucking with you. Honestly you shouldn't have been banned but good luck getting it reversed.

They are to think that their actions aren't obvious

This guy is still rather bummed about the sacking by Trump.

Mods are on edge lately it seems. I got banned here for the first time a couple of weeks ago for a tongue in cheek post.

I think every person on this planet is on edge lately.

And guess who is going to win again?

Because a politically correct cuckservative candidate just set a new record for votes and donations to the GOP? This guy is a genius!

"By my book Goy"

Has anyone asked this kike why he insists on committing treason against the very people in the fucking GOP who overwhelmingly voted for Trump to be the nominee? Does he think he's going to actually be able to build a large coalition WITHOUT the fucking majority of Republicans?

The vast majority of right-wing white youth/millenials are either Libertarians or White Nationalists (all the non-white ones are retarded liberals who only care about weed.)

Look the millenials, gays, latinos, and "urban" voters will more than make up the difference. This guy obviously knows what he's talking about, its not like these groups will just continue to vote for the democrats regardless.

Just need to convince them with sound conservative arguments.

They are genocideing us, how do they expect us to go away??? The pitch can only get higher as we are ethnically cleansed from our communities.

I wonder if it would be possible to get Anonymoose maskfags to replace Guy Fawkes with Moonman.

What did he mean by this

speculation is they will let the GOP go extreme and then the cuck will go third party or Democlap.

Honestly we are not just headed to a GOP civil war but an actual one, especially if they steal the election, which they will.

So we are pretty much fucked, I hope you are all stocked up on food.

Liberals aren't good at insults that aren't completely nonsensical, juvenile or both.

You are correct. He knows that the more outlandish he makes it seem the easier it is to dismiss it to normies. What they dont understand is that all you have to do is do it in a few counties in swing states which is what they fight over because they arent solid either or.

user they think we are them and they are us. These idiots believe that anybody who understands Trump is part of the "alt-right" because they see themselves as the right.

I probably should have sent that but fuck it.

*shouldn't've

If Hillary wins, the choice is either civil war or world war

I'm so glad that somehow I went to a Jesuit school and am still half-based.

where did you get that awesome moonman mask?

ahahah that's not me, I just pulled the first picture out my Holla Forums folder that summed up how I felt.

Hillary is going to die in office anyway. Her health issues are real, all McCain had was old age and that cuckservative is still ticking to this day (unfortunately).

Doesn't matter if she dies, Kaine will do the same shit.

TRAITORS HANG GUTS OUT

This is just some cuck LARPing and virtue signaling.

They must know that they're be executed if they get anywhere close to succeeding, right?

Mods probably don't understand that a cuck is someone who bends over to his enemies… a jew pursuing jewish interests isn't a cuck because they're his own interests; a gentile pursuing jewish interests is a cuck.

Reddit: "Fucking reTHUGlican KkK assholes! You hate poc why do u hate poc fucking nazis!!!?"

Cuckservative: "No, we love our wives' Bulls! Please don't associate us with crazy DRUMPF supporters, who are actually German Neo-nazis who speak Russian and don't want WWIII!"

Reddit: "Bah, ur just tryin to deceive us white Devils old white men."

I was raised in a Cuckservative family, but one of the first things to get me to break out of it was stuff like this. I never could understand why anyone, ANYONE should put up with this Bulls hit and "respect" these people, as opposed to just shooting/holocausting them.

Traitors and subversives would always be the first to go.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=window licker

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN HIS TWITTER SOMEONE SENT HIM A MOONMAN TWEET AND EVERYONE IS LOSING THEIR MINDS. GO LOOK

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?

Wow, I'm SHOCKED

The jewjitsu's first and only technique is backstabbing.

When I read this man's words, only one word comes to mind: defenestrate.

He should be thrown out of a window.

Beautiful vid, m8.

Na it's fine but you have to be careful on what could constitute a death threat.

We… We can't hang Yeb… He's… He's harmless.

Oh, the liberal salt would season my food for a lifetime.

D'awww, poor Jeb, conspiring to sell his countrymen out to mudslimes and kikes. However will he go on.

Pic related, Yeb after Trump's confirmation.

Fuck this guy. The GOP is dead.

Correct, he wants the Republican party to be indistinguishable from the Democratic party, because he's a progressive kike liberal at heart. Guys like him want the Republican party to be a paper tiger, controlled opposition that will make lots of sound and fury, but ultimately lose on every issue. Then once they lose, they blame all those evil extremist white people for not being open and tolerant enough.

if you look at that kike's positions, you'll realise virtually none of them are conservative.

what's more is that no matter how tolerant or inclusive bullshit they keep trying to shill the masses and especially the shitskins will always see the GOP as the racist party then the first time someone like Trump appeared and he gets record numbers. being a pr cuck has always been a losing strategy. always stick to your guns. even your enemies respect strength no matter how much they disagree with you.

I'm convinced we need to hijack the Democrat party too at this point. Just turn it back to Dixiecrats. It's not hard to shill both parties when the only real difference these days between them is gibsmedats and it's not even that much anymore when you look at Hillary's leaks and her economic completely unrestricted free trade globalist dream.

If this were to happen I could die happy.

When Trump wins there's going to be a Night of Long Knives on the GOPe.

So, i was thinking…
What will become of the GOP after Trump? what will cucks like this guy do in the 2024 elections?
Will it become an actual conservative party, while all the traitors and conservatives will flee to a third party?
Will it just die without Trump keeping it together, leaving a power vacuum to the right wing allowing a new party to rise?
Will the kikes and parasites take it back and keep going as it was before Trump?

Good questions. I think the GOP cannot survive in its present form because it's been shown to be run by moneyed special interests – people who cannot suffer the opinions of peasants over their own jewry.
1. When Trump wins, the GOP will either be forced to disavow him as one of their own and thus make him run in his own party for re-election OR they will re-brand into a new party. In either case, the GOP still will have so much money behind them that they will still exist. It's like a storefront with products that people don't actually buy but it's really just a front for kike money-laundering schemes.
2. GOP will never return to true conservative values until their top ranks are completely purged. Examples need to be made or this unchecked kikery will continue.
3. If the GOP did collapse, their main neo-cohens would quickly rebrand into a new party, funded by kikes and globalists. It would have all the backing of the lugenpresse but probably lukewarm response from career conservatives.
4. If the GOP continues to run after Trump wins, they will never be taken seriously by actual people. They depended on their brand image of fiscal conservative Reaganomics to continue with the aging voter base that's basically wheelchair-ridden and on death's door now. By 2024, their old base will be dead or largely incapacitated. The new wave is US or cuckservative neo-cohens who are arguably the same as democrats.

The GOP is dead but the heart still beats. Once Trump wins, they will not have another chance to be an eminent power in American politics. The Democrats cannot be reasoned with and their policies will only become more drastic with SJW-tier shit tactics and globalist agenda. In the end, we are the counter-balance of American politics. As far left as they are, we are that right. We're so far right, we're bordering National Socialism (not a bad thing) to counter the weight of this liberal hysteria. We'll be called demons, racists, and everything else under the sun but the more shit they sling, the better we become. Our lasting achievement will be the dismantlement of a failed political party and a death warrant for the second.

Paul Ryan is bringing in 1000's of Muslims from Africa into Minnesota. The damn Jews and Christians are renting out apartments to them in my very building.

Eight years from now Eric Trump or Donald Trump Jr could run. In fact between them and the Big Guy himself we could have a Trump administration lasting all the way to 2040 at least. That's more than enough time to sort things out and by that point all the neocons will have been hanged for treason long ago.

They're not quite the same as Trump - he's more bombast and extravagant; they're more reserved and well-spoken; but ultimately the platform would be the same and they'd continue his work and the base would be happy to support them.

One of democracy's major failings is that you only have so many years to plan and work with before another party wins and throws all your plans and work out the window. A 24-year Trump administration could get some serious shit done. Japan has been run almost uninterrupted for half a century by the LDPJ and results have been great; even after massive economic warfare by the kikes against them, Japan is holding strong. America needs some long term planning just like that.

This might be an unpopular opinion. But I think I like Donald Trump Jr. even more than the man himself. Hes better at explaining positions and having arguments on the spot in my opinion. He's also still very much so awake. I would welcome a run from him.

I want Hillary to live to see Ivanka becoming the first woman president.
Then she has our permission to die.

He's also approved for triggering the fuck out of hypocritical leftists.

I somewhat agree with this conjecture, I hope for a Trump Dynasty.

Donald Trump II would rule since he is the first born son as well.

You don't have any time to work your way through a party apparatus at this point. You can't possibly be this naive about out situation.

That would be absolutely kek worthy
Too bad the hag is definitely not going to last that long

Pick one

They believe this, actually.

the leadership? I doubt it.

Leftists are never going to like a shitty version of a left-wing party, regardless of how more "inclusive and tolerant" your party was before. When will these morons learn?

I feel like my brain has a filter because everything he said was composed of buzzwords and I mentally filtered out all of them and was left with nothing.

This weapon isnt covered by the destructive devices act.
us-shooter.com/20mm-vulcan-bolt-action-rifle/

What is the end goal for these RINOs?
If this shit continues we'll have a two party system like this;
More brown peole more gibs coalition of christcucks and hispanics
More brown people more gibs cosmopolitan progressive socialists

Why do they want this? look at commieformia for example. You either vote for dem frizzy haired mulattos or dem hispanics. Maybe you'll get the option for an old money jew on the ballot but they're a dynamic ng breed. Our future is just brown with no room for anyone else. Why do the dems and neocohens want this so badly? Unless their last name is Gonzales they won't have a job in the near future.

This is what Hillary talked about in her Goldman Sachs speech. How the GOP Establishment Firewall had failed and how the Democrats were under siege by Berniefags.

Cucks plan to have a micro party? Ok. Become the new Greens or some shit.

kekeke doubling down on the shit that has ruined them. Holy fuck are these niggers dumb.

That, 'work with Clinton' shit… PLEASE MUMMY, can I have some Federal funds? Just cucked to all shit.

WOW these screens are pure fucking gold. He's more Democrat then most Democrats.

That's not true. He will still have his boyfriend and as such, continue to suck cocks.

See? not accepting faggotry makes him "cringe". Embrace the BBC and all it's AIDS filled semen, user. It's the only way forward. You must labour for the next five decades so Pedro can rape your wife in peace. Only then will we all be equal.

On a serious note, someone should have asked this Jew pig, what exactly he saw his conservative party, CONSERVING going foward. Someone probably did and that was deleted.

He should be. "backlash" is an interesting way of saying, shot in the back of the head.

The stigma is cuck.

hahaha by that he means, lots of tweeting

Just like Paul Ryan breitbart dot com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/21/hes-with-her-inside-paul-ryans-months-long-campaign-to-elect-hillary-clinton-president/

Well in conclusion, this Jew is just saying what all the other Jews have for decades. They desperately want to maintain the status quo. More shitskins, more shekels for Israel etc,etc. This is their death knell.

DOUBLE THE DATAFORCE and fuck that cuck's shit all up. His Amazon book needs to be heavily shitposted on.

the conservatives are more cucky than your typical leftist. most leftists see blacks/spics as tools to be used to get more marxist programs in government. conservatives truly want whats best for the nigs and wetbacks, and they cry themselves to sleep every night praying that shitskins will finally see just how much they care about them.

reading all his responses just decreases my brain cells. Are they this unconnected with reality or they're just shill.

controlled opposition duh

I know lad, its pretty much this way across all of society as well. everyone is given a voice except young white men, older white men can shill about muh hippy times and enable with their social capital, but young white men can only have a voice today by being a faggot

>reddit spacing
you deserved it tbh

i love when that shit happened and the leftists all started freaking out about how it was such a shit analogy, people told them "it was taken directly from an anti-men feminist message" and they had no actual response to it other than attempting to be nitpicky about the exact percentages. Retards.

the french term for window shopping translates to "licking the windows"
i've never heard "window licker" to describe a retarded person.
t. burger

Let's see it shield them from nerve gas.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Buy a shitty 4,000 dollar car with cash in another state or just a distant place. Put a 25 gallon Hazmat container in the care with explosives. Trade the license plate with another close to the target and discard the original. Detonate the device. 2,000-30,000 dead right there user. Set it off in a kike neighborhood or right outside the walls of their gated community.

To me it doesn't even seem like it's circumstances. It seems medical or nature based or something. Everyone on the planet developed an anxiety disorder overnight. Who knows could be some virus of soft tissue and lymphatic system or could be sunspots lack of gut bacteria whatever it's driving me crazy that nobody is talking about everybody going insane

You, sir, are a useful idiot who refuses to believe that your Republiscam is over even if Clinton takes office.

I know you Republiscum think that you have negotiated an "old boy's" agreement with the Democrats where that despicable woman gets the presidency giving you Repugnants another chance to lie to your constituents that you are going to stop her.

This way, both the Democrat and Republican establishment can use each other to excuse their broken promises to the most "extreme" elements in both parties.

Wrong. If Clinton gets in, she will simply amnesty enough illegals that making backroom deals with you will no longer be worth the annoyance. Either way you are out.

Not for nothing did Sam Francis christen you "The Stupid Party." You have not been the least bit subtle by in undermining Trump.

Do not think, for one minute, that you will bring his supporters to heel if he loses. They will blame you Repugnants, not him and not the Democrats.

So get lost already, LOSER.