Are you going to Star™ Wars℠ Land®, goyim?

Are you going to Star™ Wars℠ Land®, goyim?

You can argue that (((Disney))) bought the property just for that. This will make them countless billions more than the shitty movies.

Sad.

Selling the franchise was Lucas' Sampson Option, now we have to live with it because of RLM and the fat neckbeards that cried about their raped childhoods.

I don't know about the other parks, but for Anaheim, they just ripped up ToonTown and placed Star Wars land there.

Looks sort of neat. Probably won't go for a few years at least. Could be worth seeing the old sets in Tunisia too.

Are they admitting those films had way better visual design than their lazy shit?

There's not enough shit from their NuWars universe to fill an amusement park. Yet. There's probably one section based on Cuck Awakens there somewhere but wait a few years and this will be entirely JJPark.

is it though

i thought disneyland already did that
what's the point, now they're just forcing a divide between amusement parks for no real reason. this won't improve profits

I mean, wouldn't you want to watch the sun set standing by the Lars homestead exterior? You can't get much closer to Star Wars in real life than that.

I'm straight and not from reddit, so no

>>>/reddit/

middle America can't actually afford this shit. It's mostly urbanites and welfare queens who go to these kinds of places.

It's one of the most iconic Star Wars scenes, and by extension movie scenes. Just an example. They also have the Lars homestead interior & the Episode I Tatooine streets.

It's a rare example of movie sets you can walk around freely outside of a studio tour or theme park. Life has few pleasures, I think it'd be neat to have a look.

Nigger pls, every time I see this shit it's filled with rednecks and country bumpkins.

You're better off watching a real sunset on your own up on a hill or something.

also

I don't understand these mongoloids that want to visit movie sets, do you faggots want to visit an artists studio and look at his used up paint tubes too or do you want to look at the old computers that Oblivion was made on?

>rent free

It just dawned on me that the star wars theme is really annoying.