youtube.com/watch?v=YWDYiJChv5I
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/94208751
saveitoffline.com/
mega.nz/#F!oxIXEbrJ!9wUfnvpoXDZ0JD7T0vvjUA
mega.nz/#F!90x0DDbZ!EDegKcZzEW8eP_udkSeTtQ
mobile.twitter.com/4chan/status/779056333249142784
8ch.net/rotare.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure why I didn't believe it. No real loss, but amazing that just a name gets a 2 week ban.

Ben Fischbein?

Just visited cuck/pol/ for the first time in ages. Holy shit, that place is fucking garbage.

THEN UP YOUR POSTING QUALITY KIKE

BASIC POSTING GUIDELINES FOR CUCKFUGEES, ADAPT OR GET SHOAH'D
Before you post, be sure you are abiding by the following rules, paying special attention to the first three. We consider these guidelines essential to maintaining quality content on these forums.

SEARCH.
The search function can be found in the catalog. This is the quickest way to find answers to your questions. This imageboard has been operating since 2013, and hasno archive. The odds are very high that your question or comment already has an appropriate thread.

THINK.
Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either informative or interesting on any level?" If you can answer "yes" to this, then please post. If you cannot, then refrain from posting. Before replying, please ask yourself: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?" If you can answer "yes" to this, then please reply. If you cannot, then refrain from replying.

SPELL CHECK.
The Spell Check button is built into most browsers, even furrymoon. Please use these features before you post. It only takes a few seconds. A lazy, error-ridden post reflects badly on the user, and generally won't be taken seriously by the board at large. You are also expected to be using proper mixed case and punctuation.

Use a specific and descriptive subject for a thread's title. Think of a thread title like a mini-thesis statement.

Stay on topic. When posting a new thread, make sure it fits with the category you are posting in. When replying to a post, make sure to stay on the topic of the thread you're posting in.

Be constructive, and back up your statements. If you need to quote, make sure to quote all relevant text, and if needed, provide a link to your original source.

Read the thread to which you're replying carefully and in its entirety before doing so.

Comedy is always welcome as long as it's actually funny.

Don't double post, and sage when you do

Don't post or ask for anything remotely illegal or dubious, that's what >>>Holla Forums and masterchan are for.

Do not disparage Mein Kamph or its author. That should go without saying, but these days people seem to hardly have respect for anything anymore. Whether seriously or for a joke, no derogatory comment will be tolerated.

Pay zerp respect to admins and mods. The administration team is a bunch of kikes and faggots, learningcode has infiltrated them. Please, harass and intentionally annoy the mods. If you are asked to do something, don't do it. If you do not like the mods or the moderation, then feel free ban evade.

Don't be nice, especially to newcomers, tell them to fuck off and die.

Patience is a virtue. Do not complain about the slow posting speed, and don't try to increase it by dropping >(55) one-liner shitposts in a thread. It brings nothing to the table and is just uninteresting for others to read.

Don't have fun, it's not allowed.

>reddit spacing

user, please.

Also, on a side not. Not to derail, but I like to visit 4chan & plebbit to bring back happenings and information here and last week when I went The_Donald I saw a sticky about rule changes. Rules no other subreddit has to follow, only they do and it's been mandated by Reddit's admins. One of the rules is they can't mention "/r/politics" which is Reddit's main politics section, which is supposed to be a politically neutral subreddit but it has been taken over by CTR through and through.

They can't mention them or link to them or Reddit admins will delete The_Donald altogether. The anons there don't want that to happen so close to the election so they decided to play along and instead of calling them "/r/politics" they decided to start referring to them as "/r/redacted" instead however now pic related has happened.

Never come here again

Why are you so set on stopping anons from going after CTR?

I can guarantee you I've been here longer than you, shill.

I'm set on keeping 8ch the way it is, free of cuckchan scum like yourself that aren't capable of high level thought or high quality posts.

Keep deflecting from the fact you visit cuckchan and reddit and bring their refuse here.

Time to infiltrate CTR, ANTIFA, BLM and every other liberal alphabet agency.

I hate to break it to you, but she's not going to win, best if you kill yourself now.

This is why we hate you, cuckchan scum.
THIS IS HATECHAN AND YOU WILL BE MADE TO UNDERSTAND WHY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

You should find a hobby or better yet a girlfriend.

If you browse 4chan past September 2014, and if you browse reddit at all, you are a cancerous faggot, you don't belong here, and you have to go back.

There are no exceptions to this statement, so don't even try to damage control.

My attempt and banning

irongeek.com/homoglyph-attack-generator.php (no homo)

(checked)
I really just want cuckchan to go home and stay there, or host a new imageboard like the pedos did when they got booted from our holy ground.

How very typical of a low-effort cuckchan shitposter, you should probably find your dad's Mossberg and give it a blowjob

GO BACK, I HOPE YOU GET BANNED HERE TOO, REPORTED.

reported.

kek. filtered.

apparently they are posting this shit on there.

Guess it sucks to be (((you))) then

Admins pushed bullshit special rules on KiA as well, like preventing them from doing email campaigns for several months(they only allowed it back after gamergate was already essentially dead)

he is not wrong though, you either adapt from where you came from or fuck off back, its a friendly hint for you to lurk moar, that way you won't cry after getting permabanned for being a shitter, either way you're still a newfag but things can be settled.

you know this meme is a permaban, its just as bad as the "not an artform" post.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN YOU MASSIVE GODDAMN TROGLODYTE

nice >reddit spacing and lies.

you know that they're coming for Holla Forums next right?

They're going to violently stomp out all right wing message boards online

either by co-opting mods or outright purchases

enjoy your ban faggot.

Well if no one stays and posts the truth their they win. Retreating to a little hug box isn't the answer and we still outnumber the shills 10 to one, we're just lazy cunts.

They'll all be gone on Nov 9th

Yes, all hope is lost. I guess you should kill yourself huh

But Jim is a government agent, how can they do shit to him?

Nice meme you've got there cuckchan, very desperate for us to accept you.
>reddit spacing faggots, go kill yourselves. 8ch is hosted in Duerte's domain and is already compromised, we are some mason's private think-tank.

You do the same, cuckchanner. only you won't just hop IPs and get right back to the shitposting because you have a double-digit IQ

no one is safe, goyim.

>reddit spacing

cluck cluck cluck spot the 4cuck

Nice bait faggot.

hate cuckchan all you want

you all are next

build the wall while you still can

lol there's been a fucking migration

I'm only here because I got banned and I'm here to stay cunt

this ebin cuckchan meme has gone too far

8ch.net/welcomefriends.html

google some of those "posting guidelines" and see where they get you.

>reddit spacing is an "oldfag" meme when I forced it a month ago.
FUCKIN EBIN

How many more threads will you make you fuckwits ? Nobody fucking cares about cuckchan, you are worse than libtard journalists, you never ever learn, you can have everyone that have ever posted on Holla Forums tell you they don't want you here and you fucking cuckroaches will still come here and ask us for help when the jew slaps you. Nobody wants you here, if you lurk on cancerchan you might aswell browse kikebook, I bet if they were censoring the word "nigger" on 4/pol and banned free speech you would still post there, because you don't have a brain, you have no dignity, you would suck a jew's cock, drink all of his sperm and not let out a drop and you would still call yourself a natsoc, you are all the same. Reasonable people left with the first exodus, you stayed and we all know why; because you're a cuck

sorry

mate

this is CTR pushed and forced meme to make communication more difficult, that way the cancer spreads and people make shitty unoptimized and compressed threads making it hard for everyone to read, this is a strategy.

Yes, all hope is lost. I guess you should kill yourself huh

Fucking retards who keep bitching about cuckchan and plebbit and spacing, you faggots talk about nothing but that. Ignore everything else that's happening, just keep talking about who is part of which internet club, right goy? SO what if some faggot comes here from plebbit, the only thing that will happen is he will swallow the pill or leave.

Shit, your right, I should have skimmed to the bottom before responding.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>reddit spacing reported.
you've got nothing and are detrimental to this board.

It's D+C. It's lazy as fuck but also very effective at derailing a thread.

lol

get fucked

Holla Forums will be conquered by CTR next :'-(

youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c

WE

Just fucking lynch yourself faggot. The only one who needs to go back is you with you incessant shilling and D+C. It is so fucking obvious, even 8/pol/ is becoming slowly trash because of faggots like you.

read: So what if all posting standards, conventions, and culture we've developed get thrown in the shitter in favor of clickbait and high-velocity low-effort shitposting.
GAS CHAMBER
A
S

C
H
A
M
B
E
R

reported for reddit spacing

cuckchan and 8ch have been divided
SINCE WE LEFT TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO, YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR NOT LISTENING

8/pol/ is becoming slowly trash because of faggots like you.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

RAGE SOME MORE

was "cuckchan" ever this autistic?

redditspacing

KILL YOURSELF CUCKCHAN
also: nice >reddit spacing

Do you also think putting effort into your posts and "14/88ers" are autistic?

of course not but the abstruse nature of this place confuses me

Which is what you are doing right now you obvious fucking shill. And I am not referring to the division between 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ but rather the internal division in 8/pol/ itself that has recently formed. A month ago these types of posts were nonexistent. Suddenly every fucking thread is filled with shills spacing their posts for no reasons and other shills (you) filling the thread with "reddit spacing" trash. You arent fooling me nigger.

Just coming here till my halfchan ban expires.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/790074139193159681
REEEEE

4chan needs to get hacked again

This read like a typical plebbit post. Obvious CTR infiltration.

tl;dr

Christ! You cuckchan faggots are useless. How do you even tie your own shoes?

Read and abide by the rules if you're going to stay.

Lurk, don't post. Or better, just dodge your ban and go the fuck back.

CTR
CTR
CTR
CTR
CTR

That all you got?

Good, go back to your bog faggot.

The only reason this has happened is because retared faggots from cuckchan started pouring in a bout a month ago and not adhering to any currently established posting/formatting conventions. Then TRS shilled us to death and they all format like that, then myself and a few others forced the >reddit spacing meme after a first post shillpost said it and it brought TRS out of the woodwork to defend their breach of protocols.
You'd know all this if it wasn't your first day, you're dealing with some real turbo-autists here.

>reddit spacing enjoy your ban, was it worth it?

They're literal children, see . Forget lurking more, they need to physically age more

Also this, I haven't heard JIDF around here in a long time either, seems like a very (((convenient))) deflection.

Holla Forums got removed from google search results for being bad goy.

8/pol/ is autistic as fuck though.

you're replying to multiple people, you are exposing yourself as a low energy, desperate baitcuck, this is not how you troll, consult Encyclopedia drammatica and get better, newfriend.

also reported, come back when you're actually not shit at baiting.

Who gives a fuck about formatting, are you really this fucking retarded? All you do is derail threads with your nonsense, and of course its a forced meme, its fucking obvious. You are probably just a shill who is employing a new derailment tactic. This isn't my first day, I just don't come here often.

I think there might be law enforcement pressure

with all the doxing

halfchan might be cracking down on that rule now because of that

You should make not coming here a permanent thing

JIDF is always active, CTR is however working overtime time right now and they are extremely bad at being subtle, unlike JIDF which has had more practice.

Lad, we're the Internet People.

Just because I am not autistic enough to spend my entire day here doesn't mean I dont find this place valuable. I will come back, as often as I like. Dont give yourself a stroke pal.

hah *pees pants*

Who doesn't? It's important that posters aren't allowed to shit up the joint with garbage
heh

I'm

a

massive

newfag pls accept me tier posts.
If you're mad enough about being called out as an outsider to derail a thread because I point out the way you format makes your otherwise retarded post just that more obvious you need to kill yourself.
read: It's my second day.

I figured as much, still would like to see more people privy to JIDF tactics, which are pretty much indistinguishable from CTR ones.

I haven't employed your "reddit spacing" once yet, but you are too dumb to keep track of who you're trying to shill faggot. You need some more practice.

you really shouldn't you people will kill this site, just make a new one.
or make a new board, we clearly don't get along and want nothing to do with you freaks.

And who is "you freaks?" My only qualm here is people like you who derail every thread in the past few weeks with this nonsense. How exactly does that make me the cancer? You and your ilk are the ones who are killing this board.

We are getting raided like a sumbitch. Was it the Emperor's talk this morning or is there something else that is getting slid?

Halfchan rapefugees (if that is in fact what you are): Unlike your "Syrian" analogs in the real world, we expect you to learn the culture and gitgud. Holla Forums has always been better than the place you left, and you'll come to love it, but you're in for a big surprise if you think we haven't forgotten how you stayed behind in the Exodus. Apply yourselves and be welcomed with open arms. Start raping kids in swimming pools and you'll be treated accordingly. It's that simple.

You're cuckchan scum, you'll get yourself banned repeatedly anyway because you're so obvious and you fuckers can't help but shit up the board, so the problem will solve itself one way or another, either through the mods or on us shouting you down and ruining your time here.

No reason for it, like i said the problem will be solved one way or another, i just like being preemptive

I posted a load of information on the dude not even using his name and I got a 14 day bann, probably manually.

Why are mods banning if you even mention his name? Are CTR the mods now on 4chan? It makes perfect sense if Clinton's super PAC made a temporary deal with 4chan's owner so that it can control Holla Forums for 2 weeks before the date of the election so 4chan can't spread to everywhere influencing undecided voters.

We really got to do something against the cancer that is CTR and its leader, Ben Fischbein.

I JUST BROUGHT OVER A VERY USEFUL THREAD FROM THE_DONALD. N'JOY YOU GUYS

Reported.

Clearly, it couldn't possibly be you and your faggot friends with your

HEY LOOK AT ME GUIS I'M FROM 4CHAN XD, WHERE THE FLAGS, WHERE THE BANTZ

This is a smoking gun of Jews infiltrating a den of free speech and you are trying to shut it down?
Hebe.

GG died when it died on the chans. Sad.

Oh by the way the guys talking shit on 4chan, I used both. I say used, I actively posted on 4chan until like 3-4 weeks ago when CTR ganged up en mass on 4/pol/ and the mods DID NOT DO SHIT. I reported the same obvious shill / troll with a Serb flagg like 20 times for posting the same thread and the same responses over and over.

>I haven't employed your >reddit spacing once

Well since you're actually making a decent attempt at engaging you and acknowledge that this problem has only really been aparent in the past month then you're not really cancer. I guess I am kind of shouting into the air at this point, fuming mad that I'm about to get kicked out of a board I've posted on since before it was Holla Forums
FUCKING SO MAD

reported, it's almost like you massive faggots don't even care you're going to usurp the original userbase and be left with cuckchan2.0
DIE

You can move onto endchan. Holla Forums is ours now.

Who does actually own 8ch?

endchan.xyz

You should've left when mods sided with the SJWs during gamergate.
KILL YOURSELF

I am going to assume that you are just a well meaning but dull witted Holla Forumsack who actually believes what he is saying. Because of this I am going to encourage you to go back and read everything I have posted, so you can then point out to me exactly where I have stated something of this sort. I will wait for your reply, my only other assumption is that you really are a shill, and a poor one at that.

Like i said to your buddy, you'll screw things up for yourselves by getting banned for shitposting or will not get shouted down for starting cuckchan threads like this and your thread will be derailed, you lose either way

I'm going to be honest I've been lurking here for about 4 months. I've posted twice, this being the third. What is happening right now is a full blown refugee crisis, a SIGNIFICANT portion of halfchan's userbase was banned, it's bigger than anyone here realizes. New threads literally tricking posters into typing that kyke's name are being created nonstop. You'll have to deal with it for a while, train those you can, but unless you shut down immigration and ban anyone suspected of being new there's not a whole lot more you can do.

This. >implying we aren't going to overchan.jews / overchan.politics / overchan.kikel if anything gets too hairy

seriously you fucks stop arguing with fags and focus on the issue

I think you are honestly braindead. I didnt say comeback from cuckchan, I said come back in general. As in, step away from the computer and do something else, only to return later. It is amazing how hard it is for you to not associate everything with cuckchan.

Well correct my record, who could have seen this coming?

It's almost like the owners of 4chan have only ever wanted money, crazy eh?

ALRIGHT FUCK IT LADS, I'M OUT
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion
ev7fnjzjdbtu3miq.onion
7xnxdzyzegpsqus4.onion
f2bksxtwzmst2dhx.onion
emvykufthqjgudpldo7tj26j57z4q2b6at6vmrfo6jxnvozmultq.b32.i2p
g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p
6ptvuct2ydfbsg66syqb7screlqfedsagddyn4itipyftnfidtpq.b32.i2p
There are clearnet nodes too, you know where to go if you weren't born yesterday.

Nvm I just googled it and found it on wikipedia.

Brennan comes from a multigenerational family with osteogenesis imperfecta. His mother, who has the same condition, gave birth to him via caesarian section. His parents divorced when Brennan was 5 years old; the children were in the father's sole custody until Brennan was 14, when they were placed into the New York State foster care system.[5] Because of his hardships, Brennan wrote an article supporting the voluntary sterilization of people with similar severe inheritable genetic conditions. In the article Brennan states only The Daily Stormer, a white nationalist and Neo-Nazi organization, would agree to publish it.[5][6]

Seems like he wouldn't really sell. But its not really a problem since he might be pushed off a staircase by (((them))) and due to his disability, break all his bones.

I didn't use 4chan when gamergate happened and I didn't really read much about it either other then that some feminists were assblasted about lack of female representation in games. And that subsequently all gaming news outlets sided with the feminists, bashing gamers.

>>>/jim/

And you couldn't see that cuckchan was 90% PC garbage at that point? You must be legitimately retarded, I feel bad for you.

WE NEED TO BUILD A FIREWALL

Oh look it's this thread again even though there's already at least one in the catalogue.

This feels a lot like the (((evalion))) raids, except the object of it this time is a CTR dipshit for some reason

Recommended reading for cuckchan refugees

>>>/irc/468

After you are done please go back, ty.

We need to bail and regroup.

Am I the only one that realizes making this faggot's name bannable only makes people more interested in him and CTR?

The guy probably wrote a scathing email to 4chan, and they decided to make him famous.

Unless the mods are really this stupid. I suppose it's possible, but jesus…

Great damage control, cuckchan. Let's just forget your triggered initial response to calling you faggots out

Deal with it.
There are now 3100+ IP subranges posting on Holla Forums, last week there were 2400 or less.

What do?

It's not stupid, the purpose is clear. Drive out a shit tonne of people from shit/pol/ by means of ban so it can finally just become a Hillary circlejerk. We get the fallout. It's just a means of purging.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

No, then they'd just make "CTR" or "Correct the Record" bannable. Better ways to do that. All this does is give 4chan publicity, and CTR.

The only thing I can think to do now is

1. Don't peek over the wall again.
2. Don't even look at the wall.
3. There is no war behind the wall of 8ch/pol/.
4. Here, we are free.
5. Here, we are safe.

Please don't tell me you took that seriously, for fucks sake they just did it to fuck with people. They also changed the subreddit CSS so that it looked like a hillary subreddit.

What the fuck is this meme where people actually think that 4chan Holla Forums is a full blown lefty shithole? Just because they don't take themselves as seriously as the idiots here do and like to enforce shitty memes doesn't somehow make them left wing.

Yes, Yes I would.

this literally does nothing. I also doubt CTR is stupid enough to draw attention to one of their members who is already doxxed prior to this, it's just an easy way to get him spammed by channers

WITNESSED

sure is cuckchan in here.

he's already famous and already been doxxed prior to this, anyone who cares already hates him and anyone who doesn't will hate him once they learn he's CTR

It's not like halfchan is actually a leftist coven

/n/, /new/ and Holla Forums have always had a strained relationship with the 4chan staff.

/n/ and /new/ were deleted because moot said the racism offended him, Holla Forums was going to be deleted in 2014 but when 8/pol/ sprung up he realized doing that was pointless so he tried to turn it into more of a shitposting board with flags and lower cool down on thread creation.

and you think it's a good idea to bring that trash here?

I got banned, submitted an appeal, was unbanned

But even so, this whole thing scared me. Holla Forums has surely been compromised

I check in on both boards almost daily.

This is my mothership. The NORAD of the movement, if you will.

Moot-chan is to see where the uncensored masses are going. For the past 3 weeks the pro-Hillary shit has been .. depressing. Upsetting.

So .. they literally have CTR mods there? What is the point here? I want to help if we discover that they have legitimte HRC campaign insiders associated with the poisoning I've seen at moot's chan the past month.

Hell I remember 2007 when Portal was released and around Halloween. (embed related.) To this day I remember Halloween of that year for beating this game in two runs and coming to 4chan and they were playing this theme in the background music… it was an amazing time to be alive and associted with it. Only these times, the Trump era, has come close to it …..

Christ, what else can I say

We haven't discerned why exactly this has happened. That's the point of all this.
youtube.com/watch?v=YWDYiJChv5I

REMEMBER THAT WHILE 8CH.NET IS SPAM FILTERED, YOU CAN MAKE AN IMAGE WITH THIS THREAD and post it

source on him actually wanting to delete Holla Forums and not just fucking with people?

in fact, source on any of that shit? boards get deleted all the fucking time cause 4chan costs too much to run. In fact, why the fuck is /po/ still around

cuckchan is just being rulefags, they are afterall a normie site like reddit.

>reddit spacing

Hello intl

With all the mass CTR posting and the countless Canadians shitposting liberal bullshit it might as well have been a leftist forum the last month.

The best advice I can give all the cuckchan fagfugees is shut the fuck up and don't post anything for at least 2 years , if you can't control yourself and lurk for that long than you can fuck off .

Maybe he likes to just use essay-style writing?

I like to use MLA format when asserting a position in a post. I find it helps me organize my thoughts.

the canadian stuff is bait you fucking retard, holy shit. So is 95% of what people consider CTR posting, it's people baiting you into thinking they're serious. How low is your fucking IQ

This is something CTR would say.

No that's not what CTR would say, why would they deliberately try to convince 4chan users that canadian posting and shilling is real? That achieves the opposite of their goal to sway the board's opinion and instead just reinforces the idea that whatever they're saying is wrong

Anyone who didn't leave 4/pol/ after the Gamergate bullshit is an idiot.

Nah nigga. Distracting Holla Forums from investigation the foundation or wikileaks is a major CTR tactic

Hello there CTR.

They're not so stupid that they don't realise it's impossible to derail from those topics when any big topic has their own dedicated 24-7 general threads. /cfg/ is literally up constantly and it's impossible to distract within a thread literally dedicated to it

I think they know they can't do that. They're here to distract and demoralize us.

tried this yet?

what do they research there? death?

dafq

Yeah no, fuck that. Your safe space just imploded my friend. The cancer has arrived.(And now it leaves.)

I'm a lurking fucking newbie here and even I understand 8ch was raided by faggots using reddit spacing and as a result it's easy to spot outsiders as anyone who uses it now

lets get #boycott4chan trending or some shit.

why are people still posting on 4chan?

Should've put the clover on the shields and helmets only and not just all over. it looks like shit but i get it and its funny so fix it.

He barely even has an ass.

looky here

Why is his pohne censored.

because being the lazy retard he is he took the screenshots from the 4chan thread about it

the phone number is in the second pic you dumb niggers

Probably ways to create disinformation to make that disaster look like nothing happened, so that naive retards can use it as an "official" source to say "haha, look, here's (((source))) that shows your conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton are ridiculous!"

wrong turn niggers
>>>/4chan/
Thanks for shitting up the board btw, enjoy your ban.

spoiler that shit

(Heil'd)

Reddit has been a shill sites for ages now, people just never hear about that shit unless they start digging into it. All the way back 2008 the place was essentially the unofficial website of the DNC and was instrumental in galvanizing millenial support for King Nigger.
The many of the mods of the big subs are outright sociopaths, welfare trannies or felons.

Yeah, this election has really taken it's toll. First it was newfags from r/the_donald and now it's Clinton-pepe spammers from several blueboards (/qa/ and Holla Forums for example).

It's a seven, not a two, you fucking idiot.

thats not what i was saying, he took the screenshots from somewhere else, one of the retards on 4chan decided they're hide the number but another one obviously didn't.

Who would've guessed that combining Plebbit and cuckchan would result in such faggotry?

Benjamin Fischbein – 1350 Florida Ave NW Apt 303, Washington, DC 20009

stop trying to bait, derailment strategies don't work

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/94208751

You can always tell who's a CTR shill by how much they spam D&C memes like this.

Jesus fucking christ, I knew halfchan was awful, but god fucking damn is that cancerous. It's literally reddit tier.

this
is
not
reddit
formatting.
reddit formatting is a construct made by shills.
As he's said before, your derailments don't work. Now kill yourself.

cuck

It's not CTR, i'm someone thinking he's good at baiting by pretending to be CTR via derailment

For cuckchan refugees.

To convert youtube videos to webm use saveitoffline.com/
A good redpill folder,
mega.nz/#F!oxIXEbrJ!9wUfnvpoXDZ0JD7T0vvjUA
Redpill book library
mega.nz/#F!90x0DDbZ!EDegKcZzEW8eP_udkSeTtQ

Fuck you CTR

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, REPORTED

What did Hiroshimoot mean by this?

mobile.twitter.com/4chan/status/779056333249142784

Cuckchan mod damage control

do I have to spoon feed the answers to you 3/5ths of people?

Go back to cuckchan

He sold you out, see

HE SOLD OUT FUCKING YEARS AGO YOU BRAINDEAD FUCK
IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE, FUCK OFF

Try and contain 8/pol/ all you like, the mods will ban your spam.

I go where I please , bit I only go there for CFG and SG everything else is shite

FUCK OFF CONTAINMENT-FAG

here's a little something else you can try to bury

What's the problem? You shouldn't be allowed to dox people or call for raids, so just fucking accept that if you try to do those things you're going to get banned, idiots.

fuck off safe spacer, were here to stay. deal with it

the websites is whitepages.com if you goys were wondering

Hiro sold out to CTR before even asking for help, that's why he had to turn down subsequent offers from legitimate interested parties recently. The site is compromised

YOU CUCKCHANNER FUCKS WILL KILL THIS BOARD
YOU HAVE ALREADY LARGELY USURPED THE ORIGINAL USERBASE
GO ELSEWHERE

ALL OF CUCKCHAN IS CUCKED

FUCK OFF CUCKCHANNER, YOU ARE RUNINING 8/pol/
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

The Hillary spam is out of control. Every thread is overflowing with CTR.

THE 4CUCK MODS HAVE BEEN SJWS YEARS BEFORE CTR EXISTED, IF YOU DID NOT LEAVE WHEN GG HAPPENED THEN YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF=

FUCKING THIS

#triggered

epic post, fellow 'nonymous

TAKE YOUR LOW-EFFORT ONE-LINER SHITPOSTS BACK TO CUCKCHAN YOU FUCKING NIGGER-LOVER

KILL YOURSELF CUCKCHAN

i called them up and talked to lewis. we had a great convo about 4chan

go back there.

Fuck off stormtard. Your kind will be a minority on this board soon enough.

Are you the same faggot who spammed threads all the way to bump limit because you didn't like them?

THE 4CUCK CANCER REVEALS HIMSELF
GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN AND KILL YOURSELF

racism is not acceptable in this nazi image board, go- guy

edgy m8

More like a bunch of faggots that didn't get the message multiple times, cuckchan is cucked and has been for a long time, if you didn't leave in 2014 you do not deserve to post here.

kill yourself goon, reported.

Are you one of the faggots trying to usurp the original userbase and impose your shit tier posting standards and culture here? gas yourself kike.

HANG YOURSELF KIKE

kill yourself, you are the cancer destroying this imageboard.

Go away you cuckchan slime

woah…dude…

If you actually understood chan users you would realize how futile this is. How have you been here so long and are still clueless?

Do we know anything about the mods at 4chan Holla Forums? Any names or usernames?

DIE

also we have already been through this, when we left that kike infested snake-pit years ago
>>>/irc/
now go play in traffic.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

'euggghhhh, mr grebwitz, it's not woiking…'

'activate plan h, we got these fucking goys right where we want 'em! just a few more months of shilling and we'll see results!'

I wasn't tricked into typing HIS name. When I heard about they ban you for it, I decided to get banned and try out this site for a while. I figure many other current immigrants have done the same thing.

time to build a fucking wall

1.5 niggawatts

TIME TO BUILD GAS CHAMBERS

The funny thing is these kikes are wasting all their time not knowing we post on both boards anyway.

>reddit spacing
kike detected.

wait a second… gas chambers? what are you… some kinda 'storm-dude'? cut it out with those antisemitic remarks dude(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

4chan refugee here.

This interface is so confusing.

And where is my Australian flag?

Holy shit, rein in your autism, dude

Yeah, no… You should have stayed in your infested cuckshed.

ctr pls

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Oh, brother. I can't believe you'd bring up the six gorillion in an establishment like this.
You know my very own brother was made into glue and used to repair the Evil Nazi's JacKKKBoots.

Redtext spam is as cancerous as any cuckchan faggotry,

CANNOT REDTEXT

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AND THEN KILL YOURSELF

you should go back there, we have IDs here.

was getting caught part of your plan?

It doesn't matter, your shit cuckchan is derailed and will keep getting derailed until you either leave or learn to fucking lurk the fuck more and quit making these shit threads

Choose one.
Also, nice ID switch,

I thought you were because of this post

Fuckin' sage faggot.

Getting uppity will raise a "fuck me" flag, cuckchanners. Fall in line and lurk more.

Read these posts:

We have good mods, stop being retarded. A third exodus was inevitable, it wont make a significant difference as long as mods stay on their game. We are targetted for months and (((they)))havent made any progress. We can handle a small influx of users.

I wont even mention how ironic shitposting about people shitting up the board is.

yeah I did, stopped being retarded for a second.

stopped reading there.

What did you post that got you a ban?

>>>/suicide/

great, now you're here.

Go to cuck chan
Post "Ben Fischbein"
Post results
If you're not willing to get banned from half chan you don't beling here

Get cancer and die you genetic defect.

Now i know you're fucking new for sure. Just fuck off

>>>/cuckchan/

nice

it will auto ban you, at least cuck them with some pics and links to 8ch

Our staff is completely compromised, but at least it's not yet as bad as 4cuck. Our staff has to atleast pretend they're not jews and SJWs because we can create a new board and fuck off.

In fact, we already have backup places to fuck off at any given moment, and everytime we even begin to organize another Exodus the staff comes on here botspamming and crying and complaining and finally banning everyone who wants to rally the troops for an Exodus.

FUCK I got banned too. Didn't even post his name. Goddamn I have a static IP apparently so I'll have to wait out the 3 days. Fuck this Fischbein nigger kike faggot.

This is war. We must strike back with all our combined might.
We know who a lot of important CTR people are. Let's make their life a living hell.
Ruin them financially, socially, psychologically and maybe even physically if we can. I don't give a fuck if they get killed. They've gone too far this time.
Let's find out who their families are and put pressure on them too.

Sorry to come here 8anons, but this is a time of need. I know you think 4chan has been cucked since GG but we're still on the same side. We want to defend our home instead of abandoning it.

I think halfchan's mods have just clamped down threads about people with minor notoriety due to fears about raids/harassment/etc.

I posted a thread on halfchan about a medium-status eceleb (think someone around Cernovich's level of fame) and although the thread was insulting and contained false information, it was definitely not illegal in any way. The thread got deleted just for this alone. I also got a one month ban on halfchan a month ago and I have no idea why. They just said my post contained illegal shit.

I think Hiroyuki might just be deliberately overmodding the site, either to get the server load down (more bans = less people posting) or make the site more advertiser-friendly.

This tbh it's really annoying. Also already have several contingency plans in place.

AND YOU NEED TO GO BACK

complete bullshit, you can post pepe, but you post pic with this faggot, ban for spam? fucking cocksuckers

As a refugee from the 2014 exodus I have seen over the years this site flourish, truly great discussions, especially when the happenings really started to ramp up. I must say it has been an honor shitposting with what are probably the finest faggots I have ever come across on the internet. What has happened of the past few months has been the decay of a once great board to now entire threads being derailed by shills and kikes, and the worst thing is, is that anons blame other innocent anons for being shills due to the circumstances of this platform we are now balancing on.

Unless the mods effectively quell this outburst of shilling, degeneracy and cuckoldry, it is certain that we will be laying inside the corpse of a once free horse, which is slowly rotting with time. I just hope that those who made this board great realize that either we bring that horse back to life, or carve our way out of the carcass and find another horse that will be just as free and just as great as the previous one. Perhaps it was our destiny to migrate from site to site to site for it is our spirit that will endure.

This is painful to read. You guys are so fucking dumb, lurk more. Read the material, instead of fucking blabbing your mouth. Did you even watch

Hiro is a shill, all of cuckchan has been shit for the past few years. You don't belong here until you can realize that.

WHO /refugee/ HERE?

I think you don't realize that this thread was made by your fellow epico, superior, impecable 8chinners or full chinners as you like to call them, to contain 4chan Holla Forums cucks but since you're a faggot who forgets where he came from you're gonna be overly agressive for no reason.
Like a nigger

Guys, I have an idea.
It may be complicated to put in practice but I think it's worth a try:
The whole 2014 exodus and all 4chans happenning had the same cause: newfag SJW mods.
Moderation is the number 1 issue that's damaging the site and preventing people from having fun.
Moderation needs to be fixed: we have two options:
1) make it so that only global rule 1 (no illegal shit) is enforced on the whole site. Everything goes kinda situation.Free the memes, whatever you wanna call it. This option seems a bit crazy and when I proposed it on 4chan /qa/ some poeple agreed but most told me it would suck. Still, I think it would be a good option.
option n2)we ask hiro to get rid of all mods, start fresh by hiring japanese mods who speak english. Simple as that. The whole SJW thing is a symptom of the west, and its war on freedom which itself is a symptom of a crumbling empire, lashing out at everything which isn't the "norm" in hope that it will allow for a better future. Japanese people don't have that mentality. Like, for instance, crazy animu about little tentacle girls raping each other is banned right now on 4chan /a/ because western SJW mods think it's wrong. Japanese people wouldn't give a fuck. Japanese people do not "make up"rules based on their feelings, they are fucking robots who follow a rule. They will moderate to a minimum and only remove illegal/blatantly off topic shit/porn on blue boards. That's it. If all the moderation team of 4chan was japanese nerd neets, users of 2chan probably, we wouldn't have half the problems we have now. It would be a new golden age. They wouldn't give a shit about political incorrect stuff, it would be impossible for them to get triggered and invent new rules, it would be nice. Also, it would be so much harder for CTR shills and any kind of shills actually to infiltrate through fucking japan than it is through america/europe.

I think both options would work, but personnally I'd prefer the less extreme and more fun way of option n2.

What do you guys think?
If you agree with me, how do we get in contact with Hiro to tell him about it?

You call that shit your home? It's a den of jews and SJWs. And with this latest revelation it might as well be called 4Clinton.

Nope, doesn't work. This board nearly went dead because our mods tried to enforce this and Holla Forums fucking wrecked this board.

All the weebshit you see here today is still a remnant from Holla Forums cancer.

That's you right there buddy

What do you guys think?
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
Hiro is not your friend, cuckchan doesn't care about memes or internet culture, they just want to make money off you. You are fucking retarded if you can't realize that. It was never about SJW it was about control. SJW is just a shield a mask that they hide behind.

This ten thousand times. Cuckchanners need to realize:
Greentext for retard-proofing.

ok so option 2?
It could be done gradually, like, telling hiro not to hire new westerners mods and start hiring new jap mods.
I think it's a good idea, what do you think?

from the interractionsI've had with him, hiro seems like an ok guy.

Holla Forums refugee crisis incoming no joke

YES Holla Forums!!! YES!!!

Who the fuck are you trying to kid you shill nigger? Reformation my ass, 4cuck Holla Forums was absolute cancer from the moment SJWs were brought onboard the moderation team, and everyone who stayed behind there during the 1st Cuxodus despite knowing it was cucked deserves the fucking rope.

Now fuck off back to your cuckhole that you loved so much that you couldn't leave it behind. Fucking üntermensch.

Reformation as in the day it became a normal board again, dumb kike. You're just being overly protective because you think your secret club is being invaded, wich is not as 4 Holla Forums 1 month ago had exactly the same time of threads 8 Holla Forums had, but not that has changed with it being infiltrated by CTR.

also nice reddit spacing

Why the fuck was it so important about BENJAMIN FUCKING FISCHBIEN?

Also, don't they realize this is only going to draw more attention to him?

That stupid fucking gook is to retarded to realize that it's causing a Barbara Streisand effect

fucking kek, you can't make this shit up

wtf I just tried this and it actually gave me a 14 day ban?
holy fucking shit

How could they not realize this?

t-thanks

they're probably expecting to shut down all opposition with a purge

ctr "refugees" are flooding into cuck/pol/
cuck/pol/ are retreating here

This is going to backfire. They must know this by now. Something isn't adding up here.

There's something happening here. I don't know but it ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there, telling me, I've got to beware

When do we deploy the Samson Option?

i feel you, i got my university vpn banned, but thats okay.

You are all retards who fall for D&C EVERYTIME ffs ever since fucking biblical times

I also have a static but I use a vpn

It never did you fucking cock wrestling cuck. Look at that shithole: SJWs everywhere and now they're With Her.

Get cancer and leave this world.

They probably don't care because they know shit goes down in two weeks time anyway so the more people they ban, the easier it becomes for them to disrupt any attempt users make to involve themselves in the election

Oh look, it's SJWs on Twitter and SJWs on 4Clinton working together.

show me concrete proof of SJWs and With her with screencaps attached, multiple screen caps, no annecdotal shit/shills

Holy shit, just who is this fishban guy?

I remember going onto a splinter site that was still somehow connected to 4chan and even typing Holla Forums would instantly get me banned for a day.

Holy fuck get brain cancer immediately you fucking tourist newfriend.

yup, just what I expected

I'm sorry man but 4cuck is the place where the haps happen. Doublechan is where you go for strategy and ops. I also find it harder to discuss certain topics here strangely enough. Despite all the complaints about 4cuck moderation, the Chinese style group shaming whenever someone goes outside the board paradigm here is autistic and boring. Still, I enjoy both boards. Also endchan. Cry moar.

GET CANCER

Also reported for 4cuck janitor.

It's called containment and CTR shills are rolling it out.

They know that we figured out that they're in control of 4/pol/ and want to drive a wedge between the users.

Unfortunately for them, they don't realise we post on both boards. We will be posting on this board more frequently however.

Well then define a date for when "reformation" actually started

Stop wasting your time, it's a 4cuck janitor that you're replying to.

They came here during the 1st Cuxodus too.

Holla Forums is like the Eastern Roman empire. 4chan is like the fallen Western Roman empire that still is powerful but has a shitty pope. Either way, the Muslim horde of reddit and CTR must be combated or both sites are inevitably doomed for subversion. No one can see the forest for the trees.

Using reformation was a mistake on my side, there wasn't no reformation as the protestant reformation,a massive reform of the tenants of a community, but rather when the board went back to normal posing after getting nuked by the eternal jew

Your biggest problem is SJWs. The whole reason you're having CTR mods now is because SJWs are bringing them in. There is nothing left of what 4cuck used to be.

You mean the Empire that's going to slowly get cucked to death for centuries to come then gets overrun by cockroaches while the other just falls silently but out of its ashes come new nations that become even greater than what it was before?

It never did, with your stupid fucking flags.

You seem agitated my friend, I do not think you were the calm poster I was replying to

No state lasts forever user, anyone who has studied history or watched Legend of Galactic Heroes can tell you that.

Stopped reading right there, also nice >reddit spacing
that's where you really out yourself

you will never turn this board into cuckchan, we have fucking standards here, you faggots need to be contained.

That is the huge mistake here though, a lot of people left because the moderation on Holla Forums pulled shit long before the exodus to Holla Forums but there wasn't any alternative people considered viable enough to leave to. I know the idea of Holla Forums with politics seems nice but the moderation on half/pol/ did in fact many times disrupt discussion, the reason why it seemed like it was 100% free speech was that they hated Holla Forums and therefore saw no reason to go there other than to fuck with the board occasionally. And that is ignoring the fact that there were plenty of people came here before the Bonnie Fleshbean ordeal because of bans they had received on half/pol/, which is why the default response to anyone complaining about a ban on halfchan here is to tell them to fuck off. Moot didn't just all of a sudden go to a convention and hire a busload of SJW faggots when GG started, they were all already there to begin with and this should be no surprise considering the fact that he had try to get rid of "muh swarmfront" for ages and on top of that had admitted that it was because of the views users had, not becomes of some shitty scandal.

How many thousands of us have been banned?

I was one of the first to be banned. Some guy yesterday morning was like, "ayy type this guy's name" so I did and now I'm banned for 2 weeks. Mods extended my ban when I told them how ridiculous this was in the appeals.

:(

Fucking this. I have seen 4kidz unironically refer to Holla Forumsacks as "stormtard" tonight

>reddit spacing

I was never calm, don't tell me you're having trouble with ID's now you mentally challenged mongoloid.

You got spoonfed your proof for 4cuck being an SJW shitfest, now fuck off back to the cuck shed where you belong. You stayed there when everyone else left, so fucking STAY THERE.

why are you so angry user

do you need a hug?

nice >reddit spacing
GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN WHERE YOU BELONG
WE'VE BEEN FULL ALL YEAR

dont worry user i still love you

You seem like an autistic fucktard that is mad because more people have discovered your hangout spot.

Lay off the doritos and mountain dew my man

>reddit spacing
sure is cuckchan in here.
GET THE FUCK OUT

I just wanna cuddle you.

You're like a big grumpy bear :3c

4chan refugee reporting in! what do now?

reported, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
so is ironic fag-enabling, take that shit back to the bog and hang yourself kike.

go back, reported.

8ch.net/welcomefriends.html

Shut the fuck up

We're all the same you enormous fagbag

No, you fucking cuckolds are not wanted here because you cancerous malignant tumors STAYED BEHIND IN THE CUCKSHED WHEN EVERYONE ELSE LEFT. You willfully stayed behind there, scoffing at everyone leaving for Holla Forums and everyone telling others to come with us. You fucking screamed and bitched and applauded the mods for banning us (muh advertisement).

Everyone who stayed behind on 4cuck, when they well fucking knew it was an SJW shitfest, will hang on DOTR.

We're not the same because you idiots stayed on a cucked chan.
Nice >reddit spacing you massive retard, you could at least try fitting in.
KILL YOURSELF. REPORTED.

Cuckchan fag here. Any outlet with sufficient popularity will be disrupted. Some unironic cuckolds do it for free, but under some circumstances money are involved, as in this election with the nerd virgins and their bots. It's a cultural war and I'm afraid the right has lost too much ground since the end of the cold war for a comeback. Third world oligarchic system is incoming and there won't be much resistance. Even if there is, votes will just be brought it to compensate.
Saging out of politeness.

No, no we most definitely are not.

We stood up against SJWs ruining our home while you screamed for us to stop.

We left the cuck shed when it was beyond saving while you happily stayed behind.

This place is home to the free and uncucked, i.o.w.: not you.

he's going to respond with >muh rope day xDD

Reported. Fuck off back to 4cuck.

Check my ID retard I am on your side.

Big surprise there. Holla Forums has always been a backup with a select few who thinks they're cool because it's not mainstream.

Are

you

seriously

that

butthurt

over

a

few

spaces

?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Yes, we have fucking standards here. You're incredibly obvious and need to fuck off.

Why the fuck does every half-chan exodus cuck have a really obvious way of writing?
You guys clearly aren't comfortable on our boards, but your posting style screams "anxious".
Lurk more until you blend with our tone, this is really sore thumb type shit.

It's not ironic i really want a cuddle.

Maybe a snuggle too.

Then you're a fag, there are no girls on the intetrnet. reported.

No, 4cuck = cucked with SJW mods and now CTR mods

Holla Forums = uncucked.

You're not wanted here so you can fuck right off. Cucks go to cuck chans.

what r u gonna do about it faggot? :^)(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I have a feeling this is CTR who are just trying to bully 4chan users into not feeling welcome anyway so we stop posting altogether.

Fuck off

reported.

hi i am from 4chan, i am migrating here, hope you like me :3

YOU FUCK OFF
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME, STOP POSTING ALTOGETHER OR MAKE YOUR OWN IMAEBOARD

I wanna cup you like this cute flube. Nice and warm and fuzzy!

reported.

KILL YOURSELF FAG, ENJOY YOUR BAN

Deport you back to the Cuck Fields.

cool i have friend already :3 why are there no flags tho?

How do I big red text?

catte liek chicken

THEY ARE THE FUCKING CUCKOLDS WHO STAYED BEHIND ON SJWCHAN WHEN WE TOLD THEM TO COME WITH US

THEY SCOFFED AT US AND CALLED THE MODS ON US

I DON'T WANT THEM LEAVE FROM HERE, I WANT THEM TO DIE

Because we have stanards here, you fucking kike.
Want cuckchan tier flagposting make your own board.

Waste of dubs, hang yourself.
nice >reddit spacing

this. cuckchanners need to be bullied back into the hole they crawled out of.

No.

This catte reminds me of you, he need huggies and snuggies!

fair enough and dont use word kike, its racist(Kike.)

I didn't even believe it until I tried it for myself

What's wrong with attempting to enforce posting quality? You're adhering to it quite nicely.

I'll just keep reporing you.

KILL YOURSELF KIKE
Are you white? do you care about the white race? if not what are you doing here?
HEIL HITLER

Catte hard at work doing reporting!

Everyone needs a break and a snuggie once in a while though, don't stress yourself out!

No.
Clearly a reason why. also a reason why you're contained in this thread.
Ok, I know you're 13 now.

FAGS NOT WELCOME, STOP WITH THE ERP-TIER LOW-EFFORT SHITPOSTING AND LEAVE

do these morons not realize that the_donald sub getting banned would be a huge boost for them? even /r/fatpeoplehate got love from the public-at-large when they were blatantly muscled out.

Does Holla Forums user liek pancake?

Pancake is good but don't eat too many!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Your response to being asked to stop the low-effort shitposts is to make them even lower-effort.
Was getting caught part of your plan, cuckchan?

Because bunching everything up sans spacing isn't "quality". If you've ever had to write a technical report or thesis you would be aware of the fact line spacing is standard.

also:
this new.
t. Bernd

m8 there's a difference between what you're doing which is slightly annoying / possible ex forum user spacing and

super

obvious

>reddit spacing newfags shitting this board up like

You're dumb as hell. fullchan gets 8 million unique IP views a month.

ok mod

Are you a satirist?

how do i fix my spacing though

>lel we're not really nazis r-right?

By finding daddy's shotgun and giving it a blowjob.

good god

nazis ended up way behind schedule and overbudget

fuck you.

GET FUCKED YOU DOUBLE NIGGER REFUGEE

You're removing all spacing because you don't want to fall foul of a meme rule. gg

Fuck off.

That's extremely offensive !
I was just listening to a Milo video where he warned us, the Alt-right, about Nazi infilterating the movement !

No, I type the way I type because I am fucking old, and I mean physically old not some oldfag.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and pretending to be an idiot inevitably invites genuine idiots, take this garbage elsewhere.

Fuck off cuck.

Not really, initially people were very open to halfchan refugees but the quality of discussion sinking like a rock every single time they came here quickly changed that.

It's time to go back

Then you can fuck off too, newfag.

Go back to where? I've been banned from my home.

For three days, not even the usual amount of 14 days. If you want something to compare that to then have pic related.

jep, i got banned 2 weeks there. unbelievable.
i m8 leave fourchan. 8ch is much more better, less slide thread and mods actually do something. cuckchan is so shit honestly.

Cool. Don't let the door hit you.

Well, they don't have a team working on it.

proofs 1 of 2

Got banned for 3 days for posting "GET TO THE EMBASSY CUNT". Wtf Kek.

Go back to 4cuck. Even if you can't post just go back. You didn't want to leave when we told you to come with us, so you sure as fuck aren't staying now.

Whether you like it or not 4chan has a much larger userbase, therefore a lot of us staying behind to red pill the rest and fight the good fight over there is not a bad thing. The fact that there are compromised moderators doesn't mean we should have just rolled over and left. We need to continually defy them and call out their bullshit.

You're not somehow better than us just for being on Holla Forums. We still share the same opinions as you, regardless of what kind of moderators reign.

As if you can stop them coming.

Yes all of us are. You chose to stay cucked when you could have left. When we left that shithole behind all that remained was the gutter scum of the board i.e. you.

We will repeal and replace CTR with right-wing shitposting squads.

Just change your custom css. It's in the options menu.

Personally I recommend changing the default max thumb height as well.

That could just as easily be turned against you. For example, you fled at the first sign of trouble while he stayed behind because he doesn't want to have to flee every time someone tries to shut him down.

No we didn't. We stood up against the mods across boards while you did jackshit and only complained "HURR STOP TALKING ABOUT SJWS".

When we finally saw that 4cuck was beyond saving we left, warning all others that the ship was sinking. You, however, despite all warnings and directions chose to stay behind. Yes, even mocking and ridiculing Holla Forums.

So no, this cannot be 'as easily turned against me'. You made your bed, now lie in it. You are the trash we left behind, the Cuxodus effectively seperated the genetic defects and gutter trash from the worthwhile Anons, and now the trash wants to join us again. Fuck off back to 4cuck where you belong.

You're going to dismiss this as random paranoid posting, but 4chan is almost certainly managed in part by personnel from security services. Same with google, which is a den of shitlibs and pretty much a tech asset of intelligence services when it's asked to be. Hillary shares a lot of the attitude and priorities etc. of the CIA. You can bet they're on side with her and probably in limited cahoots with CTR. Banning all mention of Ben Fischbein is going to backfire though. My guess is somebody behind the scenes is threatening lawsuits and/or demanding his name be taken off that "hate site", now some guys down the chain, whether admin, agents or both, have to look as if they're doing something about it, all the while knowing it's not really going to work.

Might I suggest to improve the quality of your environment once more, 14-year-old-Kevin, by repeating this clever maneuver getting the fuck away ?

its gotten way worse in just the last few hours. i visit daily and i can see the usual posting style has changed after a bunch of anons and myself had posted (((his))) name and got ban hammered. i swear it's like someone flipped a switch

No because this is my home.

You, on the other hand, have a landfill called '4cuck' where you and the other trash belong because you chose to stay there when we told you to leave.

SO FUCKING STAY THERE

DIE TRANS SCUM

Take some chill pills, 500 gram worth of them.

what if some of us came after Holla Forumsharbor :^)

This is exactly why you're not wanted here. Now fuck off back to your cuck shed.

yup thanks for welcoming us back again Holla Forums

fucking Holla Forums has been taken over by CTR

2 week banned for posting the name ben fischbein

Make me.

But seriously what are any of you going to do when they start coming? Make another chan?

Stop being so buthurt m8

In other news: water is wet, the sky is blue, and Jews are not to be trusted. More at eleven.

This probably means that (((he))) became a mod. Or that someone wants us to think that (((he))) is a mod. Or that he somehow forced the administration to remove (((his))) real name mentions.

Ban your ass, that's what

I'm le oldfag !!
Our of my sikret club !! xDDD

Ban for what reasons? Being on the site?

le sekrut anonym00se lelele

For dragging the cancer you flee from on your way here. There is a reason your home is so shit.

using language from your own home as well

maybe the reason it's shit is because you faggots left the place like the cowards you are :^)

fuck off, worthy people would have figured out by now, we can miss every subverted daddy Trump dick sucking sheep.

oh look, we have some next level asslordery
Then..
EXODUS : A new beginning
REBUILDING : A new hope
RECONQUESTA : We are still waiting for the starting shot

Oh are we so great that without us your site became the dwelling misery it is? Why did we leave in first place I wonder, just to spite you? You do realize you sound like a nigger who complains about his city going to shit because all the white people were ridden out of there.
Be the change you want to see, or learn some fucking etiquette.

You were great before you decided to be cowards

Now you've succumb to the humourless autism that we, in return, shall cleanse you're welcome :)

Now any CTR shill can ruin a thread by posing as a 4chan refugee. Filtering still works but the bumping is going to be fucked up.

Leftism thrives on obedience and conformity. They hand out bans like candy.

Im never comfortable unless im on a ban from leftypol.

impossible

Can aynone fucking tl;dr any facts contained within this mess of a thread?

I have to say while I appreciate that mods here have prevented demoralization/general shilling, they also ban so much that this board has become slower. So I have to go to 4ch to get faster news. It's a tradeoff.

Hey guys,
i am from 4chan and i will now post here and you can't do anything against it!

Deal with it, faggots.

This is our board now :^)

>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/

>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/

>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/

>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/

>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/ .

>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
you have to go there

>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/

ITT triggered infinity fags

Add these to the list. I swear the furry thing isn't mine. i've been using my phone's network to spread the word since i typed that faggots name out of curiosity. the upside is the ip seems to change every now and then so i'll keep posting whenever i get a chance.

(1)

Already changed. back to pissing of those mod faggots.

I'm staying niggers

Here I am famalam desu senpai. I posted Fishbane and I got banned too. But then again, fuck 4chan and their shitty Chinese owner Hiroshima Nagasaki. Shitposting is over for the user base. Expect a yuuuuge influx of Strayans coming to 8ch.

You banned me :O

Cuckchan has been dead to us for ages, so why should any of us care?

In all honesty, won't this die down after Trump gets elected won't the cuckchan refugees go back?

Yes but you fags can make your own board and stop shitting up Holla Forums with "omg cuckchan compromised?" Fucking posts and threads

top kek

damn nigga I got banned for 2 weeks

I tried to post this on another 4chan Holla Forums thread here last night but my post WAS CHANGED. Weird, it changed my post to "well Ill be damned" and a photo of a ban hammer from 4chan.

I was trying to point out it may be a shill tactic to pretend like this is a huge deal - to distract. This faggot kike probably complained about the death threats or something and so the mods did something about it.

I got banned, any techniques for evading it? restarting my modem is not an option

kek.
Buy a VPN nigga.

ExpressVPN ain't too shabby.

Ive been spamming about him for a while and have avoided being banned.
I just keep asking questions as if im some harmless newbie user who is just curious about why some peoples names are banned.

A lot of people are posting his name now and the posts are staying up but the threads get deleted manually after a couple of minutes.

because it is still the front line. it's been under attack for years and you stormers have all run away to hide here. granted, there is some good that comes out of this place (like the great gek videos) but it does very little hand-to-hand combat on a daily basis. cuckchan is a battleground and Holla Forums is like some safe headquarters far away from the action. do you not see this?

Isolation is death.

this might be a good idea. what is up with 8ch/altpol ???

Just got banned from half chan, tried to post (((his)))) name, then tried to post pic related and got a 2 week ban.

ooh shit

nvm. /newsplus/ looks active. i'll go check it out.

I'm down

Look at the Roadblock at the Night of his internet being cut off. Police car driving trough blocked tunnel and White vans comping from Embacy direction.

Benjamin Fischbein killed Seth Rich

Benjamin Fischbein
𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧
𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝑭𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷
𝕭𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓
𝖡𝖾𝗇𝗃𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖥𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗁𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇
𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻
𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯
𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣
𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗
Ⓑⓔⓝⓙⓐⓜⓘⓝ Ⓕⓘⓢⓒⓗⓑⓔⓘⓝ
⒝⒠⒩⒥⒜⒨⒤⒩ ⒡⒤⒮⒞⒣⒝⒠⒤⒩

Meanwhile 8chit gives you a one month ban for posting a link to a homoglyph generator so people can bypass the word filter. Looks like they don't want Ben Fischbein's name on 4chan either.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Check the file size. First post with typo of his good friend and then reup with different name of pic and different size.

So just been there seriously got headche sifting though those cancerous CTR and D&C threads.
I hope you 4chan faggots raid all their social media accounts,emails to oblivion after november 8th.

Where are all "Trump General" "Podesta email general" threads? Look at the Garbage that is being poset since they took over

All CRT Threads get a average response between 1 to 1.5 minutes. Check the time!!! Its always max of 2mins

Wew lad, 4cucks confirmed for the new ebaums world. As if we didn't need enough proof already.

The shills are annoying, and I fully accept that you are going to billy me for this but I kinda enjoyed posting there today. Mostly because Im seeing how far I need to push it before I get banned

Look at the GARBAGE that they are dumping us in.

FUCK THEY KILLED POL, JUST LIKE THAT

I've always known that there were bots on Holla Forums used for sliding, but now i'm thinking that there are bots on Holla Forums that just constantly shitpost

Who the fucking cares about halfchan?
It was fucking compromised the day we fucking left HENCE WHY WE FUCKING LEFT.
REMEMBER US LEAVING?
THE EXODUS?
REMEMBER THAT?

Heavens above, it's the same as going "REDDIT IS BANNING THREADS ABOUT HITLER BEING A COOL DUDE", nobody cares.
It's reddit.
Reddit is irrelevant.
So is halfchan.

Oh CRT, you niggers will hang high when the day comes.

so where is the battleground? where do we engage normies? obviously not here. are you saying that we've lost redditt and cuckchan and that's ok?

k

e

k

'

d

Ben Fischbein doesn't look like the murdering type though.
Although, he may have gotten someone else to do it.

Mfw 8ch owners shilling hard for cuckchan users to come here

hnng

Anyway, where were they doing that?

Mods = Gods

am banned for 2 weeks, didnt type that faggots name in text though, spammed his dox info all over the board
well, at least they have one rule over at halfchan pol that is still enforced

you're a fake and a pretender

Ben Fishbane?

We literally do not fucking care.

Reported for kike shill.

wew

We left for a reason

GET OUT

We are fucked. Aren't we?

So you just sit here wearing black nail polish and feeling superior and do nothing else Holla Forums related on the internet? What exactly do you do here even? Just browse threads and make these sort of edgy comments?

Sage the thread, you fucking dipshit.

Those idiots DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Killing Holla Forums Just pushed us into Real life.

Il Print all this shit, inc Podesta Emails and il Spread those Flyers all over my City.

Il make sure they fail

ITT people not responsible for spreading Holla Forums ideology on the internet thinking they are important

It was lost long ago, mostly due to a lemming-like newfag cancer metastasis and compromised moderation. We are the content creators here. They are just the reposters. Choose who you want to be. Holla Forums is serious discussion chan for the most part.

You cuckchan faggots are too predictable

But user, if they are receptive then they will learn to lurk before posting. They will take the time to understand what makes the two chans different. What you are encouraging is keeping their lower standards and not even bothering to better the new users. Fuck you for thinking open borders are an answer.

go back to cuckchan kike.

I think so lad, I don't even like using this site anymore, too many low-effort cuckchan shitposters

ITT: Cuckchanners thinking they can set up shop here, behave in the same way they did that ruined cuckchan and not expect to have a cuck chan again.
You faggots are going to kill this place, go elsewhere.

They are fucking ruining it.

You are being edgy, you just sit on this board being autistic and edgy and no contributing anything. When people say they go to halfchan Holla Forums to drop redpills you scream at them in a shrill lispy voice that they're not in the secret club anymore. It's edgy

fuckin cringed here

Where are the photos after Sam rapes her?

Is there an Alternative for all Holla Forums Bros?

Edgy
Edgy
Edgy
Edgy
You sound like a bitch. Go back to your shithole and stay there.

You can do what you want, but when people say they go to 'drop redpills' what they mean is that they go to be memelords spammers who write posts

we are not "bros" cuckchan, there's loads of alt-chans I could be shilling right now but I want them to stay the same way they are, just like I want 8ch to stay the same as it's been, you low IQ shitposters have driven post quality into obvlivion and done away with standards overnight. SAD.

they DO create some content. but, i think we (halfchanners) need to create our own board here on 8ch… a board that is fun and inviting to curious normies. something where free speech rules and our ideas will have to win out.
infinitypol doesn't want us - they've made that clear… and there will never be the sort of ideological battles here that we had on halfchan.

i fucking hate this place just as much as you hate 4fags, but unless you have a recommendation for me out of this shitty ivory tower hugbox echo chamber where everyone bitches about muh board culture! shut the fuck up and deal with my posts nigger kike

Did you get an invite to that certain invite-only onion chan? I'd like one as well.

>>>/cuckchan/

I have a compromise we can both agree on

8nigger = circlejerked booty blasted faggots

4fags = circlejerked booty blasted faggots that reach normies

stay here in your hive scum, leave the missionary work to us

no, bro. don't you understand that we're looking for a platform for free speech? 8ch looks pretty good… we just need to get a board set up for all the cuckchanners to flee to. it's obvious that 8ch/pol is not the place for it. if we had something set up you could tell us all to go there and we would. that's a win-win situation, friend.

There is no invite-only onion chan lad.
You might be thinking of the decentralized chan that's got a lot of deepweb nodes.

>>>/suicide/

NORMALFAGS

wew

Is there any board we can push the Podesta, Trump general Threads and finish CRT and Clinton for good?

I could try to get /4pol/ for you if you want. Would you like that? I think we would be happy if you had your own free space where you could do your own thing and we had our board.

heh, yeah there is

I just did.

>>>/cuckchan/

the entirety of 8ch is fascist?

Like incomfy, realmoonman and rach?

yes. that would be cool. that way infinitypol could tell cuckchan refugees to gtfo and go to >>>/4pol/

I made a board for you kikes to contain yourselves in yesterday and nobody listened because they were so intent on making

we are, that's all that matters cuck, you're here not on the "rest of 8ch"
ALSO LOOK AT THIS: WE SHOULD BAIL BECAUSE KIKEMONKEY IS GOING TO TURN THIS PLACE INTO A TURBO-CUCKED CHAN
8ch.net/rotare.html

>>>/benjaminfischbein/
CUCKFUGEE CONTAINMENT
DO NOT LEAVE, EVER
>>>/benjaminfischbein/
>>>/benjaminfischbein/
>>>/benjaminfischbein/
>>>/benjaminfischbein/
>>>/benjaminfischbein/
>>>/benjaminfischbein/
>>>/benjaminfischbein/
>>>/benjaminfischbein/
>>>/benjaminfischbein/
>>>/benjaminfischbein/

A lot of these systems codemonkey wants to implement works solely on a userbase that doesn't abuse it. This will be abused and wont last long, believe it.

I put in a request, I don't think it'll be turned down. Do me a favor and make a post on >>>/trs/ (another board I own) with some rule ideas you like and see if you can get some other 4chan people to contribute. I don't think I'd mind a halfcuck containment board similar to /brit/, we just don't want you shitting up this board.

This is another step in the long march towards being cuckchan2.0 Saw it coming the moment jimbo b& pedos.

It's likely a system that can be opted in/out of by the board owners. Unless Heil enables it it likely won't be enabled on this board even if it gets implemented.

That's what I'm hoping for Heil seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders so I doubt anything will come of it.

that would be great. thanks. i'll start something in /trs/ and see if any 4chan refugees take interest.

I think they unbanned the term today.
But I'm still banned from using it yesterday.
Fuck it.

Yep, same way the bell tolled when 4chan banned loli. I've already accepted that chans will always trend towards this death cycle. Yeah Heil is alright. I like to bitch about coonman but the other mods are alright as well. They definitely are the Rach/Olbermann/reported for intl spammers but that's a small price to pay.

Sounds good. If things pick up I'll need vols too.

As a long-time oldfag, I still learn something old everyday!

B e n j a m i n F i s c h b e i n

GO BACK

Taking halfchan refugees' opinions on how /4pol/ should be moderated once I take control of it: >>>/trs/1453

I've already reported two of your posts in this thread, and have recommended a 3 week ban in the second post (to ensure the cuckchan ban lifts before the gloriouschan's).

Your post is now in the report queue with the comment "Admits to forcing plebbit spacing meme."

You are the kind of autist ruining 8/pol/.

You are a massive faggot.

Are you triggered yet?

Now it's called '>triggered spacing'.

>reddit spacing
go kill youeself cuckchan. Trying to uphold some basic standards for not looking like a faggot straight out of TRS or reddit now makes you a shill?
Gas yourself.

Endchan is perfect for posting warez archive images. Basically AdobeCS6.7z.##.jpg. It has a 350 MB filesize limit.

That's about all it's good for. I recommend overchan just for its infrastructure though.

When is the earliest possible time to get some statistics about how many people have left?

This guy is your friend, he speaks for quality.

Overchan is the only viable alternative tbh.

I can't help TRS and plebbit adopted my spacing habits. I've never done more than lurk the occasional plebbit thread linked from here, and TRS are flaming rainbow-haired fags compared to DailyStormer.

It's just bad for readability really.

Stop taking the Ritalin then.

Plebbit spacing

like this

is certainly cancerous.

Putting spaces between whole and well-formed paragraphs is being nice to your readers, because you can't indent on the image board with Tab or multi-spaces. This allows the ideas to separate much more cleanly between paragraphs, and it looks less like a wall of text. I've seen this use called out too (though not nearly as often).

The whole plebbit spacing meme is fucking cancer though. It should be called out in its obvious case (breaks *every single sentence* in a shitpost), but not when they're short 2-4 sentence paragraphs or if the content is of quality despite the spacing.

faggots need to forcibly sit on their forced meme and forcibly spin.

1 sentence = 1 line is the problem. Spacing out 3-4 sentences with a new line is fine. My thing is, if it doesn't look like how a book would structure a sentence, then don't do it that way. Sometimes books have single lines for emphasis, but it's an exception not the norm. My problem is when people copy/paste from an article and say that it's okay to keep the website's cancerous post format when the OP could easily have formed the post into logical chunks.

I agree with everything except for your strange want to indent, did you fall for the college meme or something?

TO ALL 4CHAN REFUGEES

I have taken over /4pol/. I will be making a thread over there soon to talk about desired board rules etcetera.

This is just me shooting some thoughts: what if one of the modpositions were compromised over at cuckchan and decided to outright give 2 week ban for even mentioning a ctr overlords name.
They knew it would make pol explode and make them post fishlegs name/dox all over pol/cuckchan. Wouldn't that give ctr enough of evidence/ammo to show authorities "this place bad they all bad SHUT THEM DOWN" and cuckchan would shut down.

This is because the podesta emails and constant investigations of them, the weaponized autism is dangerous and needs to be shut down, because it could damage the clintons and their run for power.

YES!!! RULECOCKED!

If sHillary wins, at least the mods give me faith this place won't turn to shit overnight…

Hi, how's Fox and Dana doing?

It was me. I got banned three or four days ago because I found this out. I went online yesterday and saw that it had blown up.

This is the second time I've done this. I was also the one who noticed that /r/the_donald banned the word muslim, among others. Maybe I am autistic.

TO ALL 4CHAN REFUGEES

I have just taken control of >>>/4pol/ and would like this place to be a designated backup so that we don't rub this board the wrong way with our incompatible cultures. By all means come here if you want to learn this culture, but if you want more of a 4chan Holla Forums environment come on over to >>>/4pol/ . I think we can coexist in harmony.

I am in complete agreement with this. I do not want 8ch/pol/ to be reduced to "shitposting" and soundbites that contribute nothing intelligent or worthwhile whatsoever. But at the same time I recognize the need for something like half/pol/ to exist, if only to divert the "shitposters" over from cluttering up this board with utter nonesense.

You can't?

This ain't ½chan.

My dad works for nintendo

test reply

ebin

Right then, so why don't you believe me? Have you heard others claiming to have been the one who broke this? It might even be possible, but as far as I know, three days ago no one was talking about this Benjamin business, which coincides with when I brought it up the first time.

I tend to believe what people say on the internet if there is no reason not to. Seems odd to just assume people are liars. Although I wish I would do that more, but honestly the liars are so clever these days, it's unbelievable. I can't believe how clever I got scammed last night.

Whatever

You need to go back to cuckchan

Yeah? Why would I? Not much point when I am banned. And how you going to make me is the real question.

I'm sure your cancer will get you banned eventually

Yeah, well, I do have a knack for it. You're probably right, I'll find a way.

TRS pls go

im sure there's a standard fuck party somewhere full of poz loads with your name on em

not one of your fagposts contribute to the thread, and yes i'm aware of the irony

This happens to every troll account I make on VPN.

Open a case requesting an unlock saying you don't have a phone and they will unlock it.

It isn't??!

Well golly-gee!

No, you need to go to >>>/4pol/ until your belongings have undergone the Zyklon-B decontamination treatment, and you have been deemed cancer-free.

Any self respecting person would have jumped ship post GG

OY VEY

it truly is. literally all beta males from r9k complaining about shit and being obliterated by CTR shills

Thanks fuckhead

I posted two of his emails to the hack board here. I should check if OP replied and did anything with it.

RAID WHEN??!?!

Bump for countering nigger spam

To those people who want a board more like 4chan, head here >>>/4pol/

This board is a lot different, and I think you should learn this culture and browse this board but some people can't adapt and try to change this culture. In that sense, they shouldn't come if they can't adapt.

I'm BO of that board, I made a board where you can point 4chan refugees to so that they don't mess with this board. You should thank me.

Just got banned for posting anti-CTR in cuckchan/pol /Trump Gen/

That place is full of slide threads and CTR filth, can't wait for the election to be over.

Fuck off, you CTR shill. Even before the exodus what you all "reddit spacing" was entirely fucking normal. Some people used, others didn't, and no one gave a single shit about it.