Envoy From TRS

Why can't we all just be friends and destroy the ZOG together?

There's no reason for us to hate each other. We both produce content that is crucial to our cause.

>>>/trs/

0/10 fuck off

great discussion, glad you came. Do you not want whites to reclaim their nation? What meatspace interactions have you all been doing?

they are not e-celebs. The minute they go off course they get ovened in my opinion. For now, the regularly produce great content. I don't know what you spergs are talking about.

I understand both fronts are important… however, one must make alliances to get anywhere. We're in this together bros.

Vote for Trump and let's leave each other alone.

I'm down for that. I'd just like to understand the hate. I've been on Holla Forums far longer than TRS.

because Ricardo Spencer is married to a Russian agent, wants a pro-white EU, and sucks money from aut-rightists like you. fucking kike enablers
because TRS subvert our space with threads like this shit

Meh, I'm listening to the convict report right now. I honestly don't know what the fuck some people have against TRS, I just assumed it was hebrew D&C shilling.

I don't care if people from TRS advertise their presence here, if anything it's positive.

its divide and conquer, dont fall for shills.

The fact that you're here shilling them doesn't prove that. FTN is good. No one shills them here. But TDS is fucking cancerous. Fuck off and quit shitting up the catalog

If that was true you wouldn't have a hard time understanding.

I don't think anyone actually hates TRS here. We just didn't like that shilling attempt.

Just don't advertise your stuff & namefag and there wouldn't be a problem. Those of us who listen don't need to be told and those who don't listen don't want to be advertised to. This is just our board culture to hate every other website that's not us, if you want to be our friends, you have to respect that.

Man, if you really are from there just stay the fuck there. Do your thing and try to unshit the 504um if you want and let us be. Any attempts to cross post will just result in division i feel like this is really a CTR ploy but there's plenty of spergs who would think this would honestly work.

Any forum will always always turn to shit and TRS is no exception. Forums were a mistake, TRS comments a slightly better and should have just remained there, h8chan the greatest.

The only good one of you fags is Moreikieu and his Merchant Minute. I can't stand anyone else who talks. Holla Forums hates anyone who shills the board, even if they share our ideals. If your shit is good we will come to you. Your shilling has been outed on your own logs, we know you fucks come into our house to shit despite hating the '1488 larping crowd'.

lurk moar faggot

TRS pouncing in like mentally hill lefty women to take advantage of these cuckchan rapefugees.

It's fine for morning radio show stuff, which is all it is. It's better than Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. Do you live your life in silence with no entertainment, user?

TRS is the "Alt" part of the alt-right only. Reported btw.

Mike detected

God these fucking homos shitting up my board with another alt-cuck thread. Kill yourself please.

I actually agree. Spencer is a good PR guy, but he's cucking on the white genocide bit. I'd hold his feet to the fire on this one.

this is what I figured. Thank you.

I guess I can see that. TDS can be unprofessional, but Enoch's rants are so good if you get him in the right mood.

I completely agree. Anyone who would organize shilling here can go fuck themselves. I made this thread to reach an understanding. By no means should this place be subverted; I'm trying to say that both do important work.

FTN is like catnip to normies though. The uncucked political talk is fucking gold. I can respect your opinion though. This place needs to stay unique.

Like I said, I've been on Holla Forums far longer than TRS. I'm trying to understand the rest of you.

This makes sense.

I agree. This shit is fantastic entertainment, and with the added bonus of converting others. Or does everyone here not care about it and just wants to masturbate in an echo chamber?

please fuck off

No thanks

Bongo Bongo Bookclub is pretty good if only as a PSA of what we fight to prevent. If we work hard, all that ebonics can finally be gone from this world.

Also:
HEIDRICH VS SLUG
FEBRUARY 15 2017
1V1
NO WEAPONS OR ITEMS
FINAL DESTINATION (Parking lot of an ihop)

Cantwell has been BTFO'd of our movement and left to fucking rot. Yes there are a lot of former libertarians, but they have all adopted a Whites-First mentality to their politics/economics.

why are those two fighting? Isn't Slug like 18?

Fuck you

if you're on Holla Forums, you'll come to your own conversion by reading threads and lurking, which is how it "should be." Not by listening to le buy my fashy goy may may shirt interrupt hurr durr bullshit

I don't know anything about the retarded forum politics because I only come here for real politics. And I listen to trs, ghost, common filth, stef moly, styxhexenhammer, and read vox day, daily stormer… I even listen to sargon of akkad!

Basically leave the autists to worry about the forum politics and purity policing, is what I'm saying. God knows they'll do a good job.

"shoulda, coulda, woulda"

all that matters is effectiveness. If we can manipulate more people, then it works. If you can get more individuals to be more introspective on their beliefs, then that works too. Why can't we work together?

that tri racial faggot who supports the kikes?

Because TDS pretty went back on everything they used to stand for and act like PR fags. The forum users actually sound like reddit.

Then spread your bullshit on normie sites like IGN. No one is going to have their minds blown by those classless American fucks on this imageboard

Slug is either 18-20 or something. Heidrichs almost like 40. I think the main reason is Heidrichs instinctive hatred of ZA ETERRNAL LEAF. I am also a leaf but slug is from ontario so fuck everyone from there

I would honestly hate Slug but damn if his fake BROTIERINDIAN accent amazing for narrating the internal monologe of a gay muslim nigger.

Can you name some of these things?

tbh fam these guys are friends as far as I can tell. I do like me a good thunderdome tho.

Yes, I read what he has to say because he is intelligent. That doesn't make me a tri racial kike lover.

I use both.

yeah i've talked to Heidrich and he and anyone in TRS' community that isn't a shitty namefag tier oven forum user is pretty friendly, but they all will shit talk nationalities at the drop of a hat.

slug has to stop ironically sorrying. We canadians say sorry unironically enough as is

Because you a tryhards who get your knickers in a knot when someone dares to (rightfully) shitpost on an image board in your favorite topic.

Because at the end of the day, the difference between traditional hardline "race realists" and us, is that we are true believers in what is actually right.

We have an inkling that what the TRUTH is, is true not only on earth but on a cosmic scale, sure niggers are gonna nig, jews will kvetch, but one day our niggers will be our societal placeholders while we run around the cosmos as stewards and co creators, and in turn we'll pass them the reigns when they're ready and understand their place in everything.
At one point we were literally no better and its only through the grace shown to us that we began to work towards it ourselves.

Being white is a fucking gift in this hell, why abuse it with bullshit materiality and divide and conquer when were all inspired by the breath of god . .?

The fuck did you call me? Naw, bitch, I know who did 9/11.

The Daily Shoah is fucking garbage.

But you know what isn't? The Paranormies.

Their latest episode with weev was fucking awesome.

-t. Not Hazzard McCree

Richard Spencer is a fucking retard who shoots off his mouth and his tweeting fingers and in doing so creates all the opposition to him that has risen up.

I like the TRS guys, seventh son and what not. Holla Forums just as a lot of autism, and a bunch of race-cuck Christian retards as well.

Hey, a lot of us started as lolbergs too, or do you forget Holla Forums history? It was only when we came here to 8ch in our Darwin box that fascism won the day.

you mean Sinead McCarthy and the dimwit Common Filth, and his little kiddie congregation?

I remember when there were polls on Holla Forums showing the majority of us were trannies and faggots. We all know the whole false flag screenshot trick. This really doesn't prove anything.

Uhhh, plenty, plenty of people who aren't Column Fifth or sinead the Flat Earth crew think richard Spencer is a fucktard what with his Pan-Europeanism and his whole "We should take Zionist Theodor Herzl as a model for white nationalism" bullshit.

I hate those ball goggling fag enablers

We don't want people coming here, that's why TRS is a good firebreak, let them absorb the normalfags.

They're basically Morrakiu's weed carriers, nobody really cares about their weird forum and their 47 podcasts. I don't get why they're raiding us, they have nothing to gain from it.

its a good idea, considering that whites are basically the new Jews. We are a minority, so we should start acting like one. Richard has good ideas, though I don't agree with the whole Donovan slit a goat's throat and fuck dudes like women meme.

This. Tell TRSEF to go fuck themselves.

Yuropoor detected.

I like TRS shows, i listen to them regularly. But 3 points make me dislike you guys.

1. Your forum is too hard to get into, chan people don't make the necessary contacts to get into your exclusive autism club.

2. you namefag.

3. you are unrepentant shills REEEEEEE

The (((shills))) will use any opportunity to D&C.

Its best if you faggots just don't openly talk about being from any other place because it will cause a few (((Shills))) to spam.

Last night 3 (((shills))) wall text spammed 30-50 posts each(before I abandoned thread). There is no doubt an astroturfing campaign against TRS on here and its not coming from legit users.

Why would you want to get on their forums if you hate namefaggotry?

It's not really that hard to get an invite. Try emailing a podcast host, like maybe the Paranormies.

why did Holla Forums oppose TRS again? What was the triggering event?

Observe the blatant astroturf shilling in this thread I was referring to.

They clearly text spammed until it got anchored, and (((mysteriously))) stopped right after that.

He's a faggot that types in anonymous as his name, hence he has no issues with namefagging as he is either a special snowflake, a d&c shill, or a newfag.

NO
SUCH
THING
AS
ALT
RIGHT

baby's first lesson on controlled opposition

How do you expect them to create podcasts if they are all anons? I don't care about their forum, I only listen to their podcasts.

I hadn't considered it to be honest. But at the same time using a name causes cliques and power structures to form. Inevitably that creates issues like it has on sites like somethingawful.

sage

>>>/oven/

Most of the newfags on here have no fucking idea what this place used to be like. The board IQ significantly dropped after the second exodus and continued to as people got more obtuse and elitist, probably a result of dunning-kruger tbh. The old lolberg-neetsoc alliance is an unknown to most current posters.

they're spergy as fuck

I'll take the bait, someone email me a code or whatever and I'll check it out.

People like to forget what /new/ was like originally