Welcome

Post in this thread if you are a victim of 4chans moot selling out to the hill.
Literally being banned for no reason, even bumping a wiki leaks thread is now a ban.

>implying cuckchan didn't get sold out YEARS ago
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

$$\color{green}{You have to go back}$$

There's no going back now. Prepare for mass migration. You should have built wall.

you mean something that literally happened years ago yet you cucks stayed there?
are you slow or something?

3rd picture (trump fireplace bernie corpse) is legitimate piece of art.. would donate to creator if I knew who he was

LEAVE

wikileaks threads are banned now ?
Very interesting,has hiroyuki made any statements regarding this fiasco.

LEAVE

Nice dubs
Kek approves of this thread
No there has been no announcement

FUCK OFF BACK TO CUCKCHAN AND KILL YOURSELF
THERE WILL NOT BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT
CUCK CHANS FOR DUMMIES, GO KILL YOURSELF

go back to your containment board.

they think this is their containment board, send them back to >>>/cuckchan/ they have an entire containment site.

Disgraceful. Cry "Cuckchan" all you want, but I like 4/pol/, it's a unique experience all its own, distinct from here. Plus, it's far from the only board on the site, and it's abhorrent that I can't shitpost on /lit/ and /an/ just because of faggot mods on Holla Forums.

Why so angry? This is now 4chan.

FUCK OFF AND DIE

THIS WILL NEVER BE 4CHAN YOU HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Too late now. Should have built wall. I'm the Holla Forums now.

reported, enjoy your ban faggot.
you low-effort shitposters will kill this site.

More traffic means more money for the goy master. You might as well get /comfy/ and find some tendies

Good one, now off yourself

lurk moar nigger

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN
KILL YOURSELF

Looks like the collective IQ of this board is about to drop 10 points

Yes, I know how to use a proxy.
I never said I didn't know how to get around the ban. Just that it was disgraceful that not only is it a ban for such a stupid thing, but it's a ban from ALL boards.

And good god, you people cry "cuckchan" every 5 seconds. You scream it like SJW's scream "racist". It might be funny if you weren't so goddamned serious and morbid about it.

it already has, time to move to endchan/NNTPchan

we "cry" cuckchan because you CUCKCHANNERS are easy as fuck to spot and refuse to

Reported

Man, I don't think I've ever seen a more whiny, self-entitled group of people in my whole life. Even Reddit isn't THIS bad. I'm glad this place exists, I'd hate to have you assholes shitting up 4/pol/.

I will kindly leave now and never ever come back. That way I'm happy because I don't have to deal with you morbid faggots, and you're not happy because judging by your comments, it seems like you're never happy.

Now gloat as I leave. Yes, yes you have won! Driven the interloper back to 4/pol/, where he belongs! I say, good riddance. I hope 4/pol/ never turns into this shitheap. No jokes, no banter, just misery, whining, and hatred towards everyone and everything. I'm glad I know how to have fun in life and laugh a little.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See, now i'm having fun, don't go. Tell me more jokes.

stop shitting the catalog up with your shitty meaningless threads

Sage instead of bumping it yourself you dumb motherfucker.

PRAISE KEK!

Man /po/ gets more traffic than shillchan

>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/
>>>/cuckchanrefugees/