Trump's Gettysburg Address

WHY IS THERE NO THREAD ABOUT THIS, ARE (((THEY))) SLIDING IT?

Today, Trump outlined a contract with voters, similar to the 90's Republican "Contract with America", in which he will do everything in the contract within the 1st 100 days, if he is elected. The contract reads as such:

DONALD J. TRUMP CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER

“Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-delivers-groundbreaking-contract-for-the-american-vote1

This shit is awesome. There's no way anyone can attack him for "not having a plan", and this will destroy Hillary, because she can't lay out her plans. Her plans change with every check.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/M4ptP1Nt
youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc
liveleak.com/view?i=b4f_1414037735&safe_mode=off
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(Cont.)

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

There is a thread you moron

(Cont.)

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.”

Anyone who can say any of those are bad is a shill and should be arrested for treason.

Holy cow.

I wish we had a guy like this over here in Europe.

My god, this man truly is great!!

Be patient. The right is on the rise.

Still too short.

Unfortunately, so is the USA. It's just a race to the bottom to see how can devalue their currency the fastest for export points.

BEELZEBUMP

The live thread from this speech was a thing of beauty.

Bump. Watching now. This speech is great. Most cogent and "presidential" I've seen him and he's not holding back. He's hitting all the major shit. This has normie flipping potential.

Bamp

Is this setting off red flags for anyone else coupled with Trump's previous support for "expedited citizenship" and "touchback amnesty" for long term illegals?

Why say there are 2 million criminal illegal aliens? Entering the country illegally is a federal crime. This guy went from openly saying that anchor babies aren't citizens and he would challenge the conventional rulings to dropping that talk all together to now he's only talking about actively convicted felons who happen to be illegally in the country.

Farewell, Soros/Israel Firsters/et al!

Honestly I wouldn't worry too hard. All those 1%ers booing him at that charity dinner didn't seem like they were acting to me - I don't care exactly how and in what order Trump pisses in their Wheaties, as long as it gets done. And he's done more as candidate than King Nigger has in 4 years, other that start yet another pointless war or two.

I wish I could vote for him twice.

I've never voted before this election, either.

You have to remove the criminals by force you economically punish the rest by revoking their drivers licences, cut off their gibs/remittances, ect….

Once there's no economic incentive to be here anymore they'll fuck right off.

He seems to be getting more forthright on certain issues and more direct with certain power brokers who oppose him, so to me it's noticeable that this particular issue keeps getting steadily walked back in conjunction with him blatantly endorsing expedited citizenship.
That's not an encouraging mindset…

But you can user, just hop on one of HRCs party buses and vote in each county and across state lines.

Uh.. no. They'll all have to be physically removed. Do you honestly think every single illegal is lining up for food stamps? They aren't going to just leave.

That wouldn't work because I'd get fed up after 15 minutes and bathe everyone with myself included in cleansing fire.

I agree that once he's elected we still have a responsibility to hold his feet to the fire. I'm just not worried basically. Everything he says should serve one and only one purpose at this point - to get himself elected. A little bit of upaya is no harmful thing as long as we can secure our strategic objectives.

(heil'd)

HA
PERFECT

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Oh they're coming, m8-e. I almost wish Hillary does rig it just so we can finally wipe that arrogant grin off the leftists' faces once and for all.

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

Holy fug, Beautiful Trips…
Blessed by Kek
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

As a canadian, american corps still owe us for some violations. Not the people, but corps.

You start with the worst and work your way down, user.

This makes it less controversial with braindead normies.

Bretty good list

I expect many in Congress to be undermining Trump, especially now that he is destroying their chance at lobbying and decades of working in Congress.

The first thread about this hit 751, you nigger. But thanks for the continuation.

where have i heard that before

I expect many in Congress to be arrested and shot for treason.

I just cannot stop seeing how great this list it. How can the kikes fight it, because it still supports clean energy but directly in America.

Here OP, I chopped it up into easy to digest chunks for all your normalfag friends.

pastebin.com/M4ptP1Nt

That's fine, it'll just make it that much easier to remove traitors. Normally if some congressman betrays us it's just us talking about it. All Trump has to do is tweet about how much a loser that Lindsey Graham faggot is and all of a sudden, everybody in America knows.

Correct The Record
Ben
Fischbein

Fair
Very fair.

Get this done, I would rather go to school in the states than in canada.

DO EET

I think tearing down big government and insuring safety for Whites is paramount. Good objectives.

I don't want to derail the thread into just a back and forth on this particular tangent, but my point is that coupled with Trump's previous, on-record support for expedited citizenship for illegal aliens this measured and seemingly deliberate scale back is a red flag for me.

Now if we had term limits for msnbc journos.

In the debates he argued that you start with the criminals and work your way to the next groups, but the criminals have to go first.

There was a thread about it, except the OP was too much of a faggot to write a proper title.

I almost made a thread about it after searching "Trump rally" and "Trump speech" and seeing no relevant result on the catalog. I then tried "Gettys(((burg)))" and found it.

You faggots really need to learn how to make proper threads.

Hasn't he already talked about appointing justices would rule out birthright citizenship? The president can't do everything you know.

Sadly I'm German. But fortunately there are some Conservative Politicians rising over here as well.

I don't have much hope for you guys, but at least history has shown that when you get pushed around too much, you tear the shit outta everybody.

Pence needs to be bound by it too.
You know why.

Been busy today, thanks OP, this pleases me greatly.

tempting, but the smell of nigger just ruins clothes.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Can someone explain this to me? Is climate change really a chinese conspiracy to limit america? I keep seeing reports about how the ocean is dying & the coral reefs are melting due to acidification.

Remember friend, this is the first 100 days. 2 million gone in just 100 days is a good start. Don won't back down, he has to start with the worst first.

Relax for now. The real work begins after he wins.

tell the chinks and pajeets to cut back on carbon emissions. when they agree then maybe we can do it too.

Well clearly paying the UN isn't doing anything to help then.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Is there a way we can force Chine & Looistan to stop polluting the ocean & air then? I hope Trump does something about this eventually. I know it's not a huge priority since we have more important things to worry about, but maybe through some trade deals he can encourage less polluting or something.

buying less from China and India will do that by default

OK I fucking give up, can somebody please tell me the source on these cartoons?

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

(NAO!)

This future is looking so bright.

No

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Check those trips

I'll trade you an oldfag meme

Has he gone into detail about this yet? This is getting me way too excited.

they're on pixiv

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

(checked)
user, I think Kek agress too.

This essentially blocks/dismantles AIPAC.

Trump is truly the God Emperor.

someone has to check this get

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

jews sliding this board
trump's plan deserves to be read
hitler bumps this thread

The government will fix the environment just like they have with education, job creation, military intervention etc.

I love nature and the environment, I don't love United Nations kikes and bullshit charities stealing money.

10 years ago I got my squadron to donate garbage bags, a dumptsers, gloves and a dumpster and we hauled out thousands of pounds of garbage from 3 local "washes" in the desert.

How much would my local green charity/organization needed to do 1/10 of that? When would it have happened.

We also found a dead body and helped solver a murder/missing persons crime as well as a torched car that someone did for insurance fraud.

YOU are the person who will make a difference, not the UN.

WE'RE GONNA DRAIN THAT SWAMP
WE'RE GONNA BUILD THE WALL
WE'RE GONNA KILL EVERYBODY

Nah this is good. Shitskin countries know how cucked the West is and won't take deported criminals.

There are cases like Pakistan sending their criminals back to England or other European countries with absolutely no consequence. Trump is setting in stone that "We will not be fucked with" when it comes to deportations.

Send them to fuckin zimbabwe or something in exchange for some food.

Triggered

t. Southerner

It's simple: climate change has always happened throughout history of this planet, and it can't be any other way. But pollution due to modern civilization is another thing entirely, and something we have to deal with (otherwise we end up poisoining ourselves).
Climate change is just a bogus reason for UN to take money, and then do nothing useful. They're just a globalist front.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
ALL THE THINGS PRESIDENT TRUMP IS SAYING IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL I WANT HIM AS PRESIDENT RIGHT FUCKING NOW DAMMIT!

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

I was worried, because oil spills and shit.
Oh, well that solves that problem. This man is a genious.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS FUCKING CONFIRMED

Checked for rare Pepe&Wojak

Exactly, 100 days to remove 2 million criminal aliens is a mighty task by itself. The removal of the others will follow.

If all of those 2 million were in once place sure, but you also have to remember that they are all spread out through the South West and Western coast states mostly. Also spics ALWAYS congregate in groups, where there's one illegal, there's his cousin, uncle, daughter, etc.. all living in the same house/complex. All it would take is a coordinated assault with the police/swat/ICE/Homeland, to do it in one fell sweep. Plus, most of them are on some sort of government program, despite them not having a citizenship, which should be easy as hell to track, find one taco, find 12 taquitos.

So he's going to shut down national parks is what I'm getting from this one.

it's not the chinese

it's the jews

Brit fag here

Marrying a yank gf. Will trump let me in if I wanted to settle with her in America?

you really should stay in Britannia and kick out the pakis tbh fam
well even forgive you for stealing an american grill if you do

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

It feels like Trump blames China the same way Hillary blames Russia.

How justified are his claims? How is China fucking exactly?
I'm not asking for a full detail, just a tl;dr

If he calls, we will answer.

In 2020 his opponent will have to either commit to extending the ban or be accused of enabling corruption.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Hillary's Russia is a global enemy and grave threat to democracy. Trump's China is a competitor that's kicking our ass at everything.

The gist is that they've made themselves into the best deal in town and everyone has to buy from them to stay competitive. Since that's to the benefit of the globalist order, it goes unchallenged.

In reality, a corrupted entity that is colluding with their «enemies» economically even in the times of conflict.

Nice 100 day plan, I just really hope that he actually implements all these rather than just talk. That's just be being pessimistic I guess but it's always good to be cautious I say.

He means there are 2 million illegals who've committed crimes (robbery, rape, assault, murder, theft, DUI, etc.) within our country, you fucking dipshit.

(CHECKED)
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

This kills the jew

People will move themselves, you act as if they can't do this, when they entered the USA already.

:/

Habs suck.

The coral reefs in particular, have been dying off due to bleaching.

Here is a video explaining the skeptical viewpoint about CC.

All you have to ask is this: IF Carbon-Based Climate Change is real, why has the IPCC models been wrong about temperature increases for the last 30 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc

Carbon DOES affect Climate Change, but it's so minuscule and insignificant that regulation is just plain counter-intuitive

I… Please God, let this happen.

THIS THIS THIS.

When trumps elected and the sanctuary cities funding gets cut, who wants to help me ensure they get rounded up?

I'll have more than a six shooter on my side for assistance.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Even if he did half of this, he would fix America immensely. Good luck my friends.

KILL THE JEWS

BUMP
saw this on Drudge. After reading through it I am FUCKING READY
TRUMP 2016
MAGA
PRAISE KEK

He has to move to the center in the primaries. Otherwise, he'll lose normies.

Lobbyists BTFO

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

I don't think it's a coincidence that Trump made that particular speech in Gettysburg. Batten down the hatches lads, shit's gonna get crazy.

They'll say that domestic infrastructure projects are synonymous with pork barrel spending, and that he's taking money from environmental protection groups and giving it to his friends in the oil and coal industries.

On top of what other anons have pointed out, its also the most logical, when talking about the logistics, to go after illegals who are felons and criminals in other ways. They are already in the records via the judicial system, maybe in prison already or otherwise their location is known by police and judicial system. It is far easier to work with local departments that way to coordinate and be systematically efficient with getting rid of those first 2 million in a short period of time.

From there its all a matter of finding connections to those immediate felons/criminals and working from there.

Send them to fucking Zimbabwe as food.

What in god's name are they even doing?

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Niggers gonna nig.

These two alone would practically kill a great deal of influence former politicians have as lobbyists. Senate terms are six years and house terms are two years. Assuming He limits senators to two terms and reps to 4, that makes the maximum for senators twelve years and the maximum for reps eight years. The senate is elected in three groups staggered every two years and the whole house is up for re-election every two years on even years. These laws would limit the time all of them serve together and get chummy with each other. Then they have to wait five years to take that fat lobbyist position but, by that time all their contacts in congress might be out of congress and they would be potentially useless as a lobbyist. No former friends to cajole or blackmail and no inside information. Of course this does nothing about the slick cocksuckers who lobby for a living but, their influence is based more on giving out dinners, vacations and, campaign contributions.

I wonder how liberals reacted to this? They have been bitching about lobbyists for years. They should think it's great but, I expect they think it's evil.

From what I've seen, they aren't. They aren't talking about it at all. They're staying quiet on it, hoping it goes away if they never mention it.

this why trump's victory is so important to the rest of the world. The US has dictated global policies by force/cohersion. If you finally get a sane non zog leader that has the balls to change those policies, the whole civilized world will follow.

You can't change america's leading position just because it's no longer (or at least partially no longer) zog.

If he doesn't get killed and the people isn't dumb enough to swallow (((media)))'s lies, there will be a great example to follow.

I'm not american but I'm following the campaign with utter anxiety and anticipation, if he does win and does what he said yesterday, there will be a huge impact in europe, too.

I wish you the best of luck and wish I could help by voting or something. I did my fair bit of trump shilling, tho.

In 17 days the world will change.

The question before those who hold the reigns of power and have worked so hard to destroy it will give it up peacefully or cheat, lie, and force us to kill them.

Thank God! Thousands of vets are dying from mis-managed VA system. It would be cheaper to just pay for public healthcare. This is the common sense reform we've been needing.

Bamp-u for great justice-u.

This needs to be memorized as standard knowledge for every Pollack

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

A WALL HU AKBAR!

Here is Malik Obama's thought on the subject

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

I'm more of an environmental voter than most dems, and this plan is awesome. ACTUALLY cleaning up the environment means not giving companies like (((nestle))) exclusive rights to take the water from severe drought areas, bottling it, and sending it across the country to be sold in non drought areas. It also means if public drinking water is bad, the people responsible get rekt. Also letting local municipalities handle parks+forests, instead of overgeneralized UN+EPA regs that ignore problems in diverse microclimates. The UN will never help with any of this. They will fund a bunch of retarded faggots who got useless degrees to build inefficient hamster wheels for $50billion in funding.

china's surprisingly shutting down their factories every day because NOW they finally see how it's not normal for all citizens to wear masks 24/7

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

RIAAATT
WANG
DEAF
SKWADS!

Never gets old

Did you my post to the end or did you just stop when you thought you found a gotcha point?

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

reminder that early voting starts in Texas TOMORROW MORNING.

ill finally get to vote for Him. What a glorious day tomorrow will be. Should I wear red or is that a jew operation??

We got raided hard yesterday by cuckchan, /r9k/, CTR, and other sources.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

About half of that list is what 'true conservatives' have been saying they want. They really need to get on board. If Trump can last 8 years, and we can get 4 more years from another non-establishment candidate, then we would be able to unfuck the entire federal government.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Merciful kek, is this hope I feel?
It's been a long time.

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

Did you not even see what he is eating? He is eating the leg of a dead nig

The beasts are subhuman look at it again you can see the off brand Jordan's on the foot

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Right Wing Death Squat

Heres the thing though, even if he doesnt win, the world will change. Most if not all of his supporters will NOT support a Hillary presidency. Hell even most democrats know shes a crook but still only vote for her because "muh experience" and somehow forgetting how much illegal shit shes been involved in since watergate.

She could get impeached easily, the only problem would be the supreme court justices she places in.

There would be MANY anti-government groups forming if Trump loses.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

With how non-White 30 and under demographics are and how exponentially worse they get the younger you go, it really doesn't matter what you support or don't support at this point. "Forming a group" doesn't vaporize 100 million shitskins out of America.

I understand you need to pump yourself up, but you need to be realistic about you're actually facing here.

checked and thanks for the webm I love showing this shit to people these sub-saharan's are fucking savages
vid related liveleak.com/view?i=b4f_1414037735&safe_mode=off Woman Blows into Cow Anus to Help Boost Milk Yield it's hilarious

Has Trump addressed the demographics ethnic cleansing issue?

(checked and checked)

MAGA!!!

(CHECKED)

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!!!

No, not really. There's been some old comments here and there, but there's also a lot of very suspicious behavior in his past as well [the Palm Beach deal with his country club, his attacks on Pat Buchanan, not even getting into his kids]. There's really no indication he thinks it's really any kind of problem. And why would he? He's completely insulated from it.

Prehaps getting caught should be part of the plan..

Donald Trump looks like a movie character in that photo

(checked)

Kek will give us everything we need to win.

(checked)

WE'RE GONNA REMOVE TACO AND JAMAL!

(checked)

It also helps that Trump would be in direct control of the big brother systems implemented by Obongo and the NSA too.

GASSING THESE KIKES!

==WITH NO SURVIVORS!!=

kek

also keep in mind that during operation wetback way back in the 50s (I think) that as soon as the government said they were going to hunt down illegals and send them back, they started scrambling back into mexico in order to stop the government from finding all their drugs.

The thing I'm wondering is…. will they assassinate him? I mean this is the big shit on the line here. This is like the whole shebang down the tubes if Trump wins and carries out these promises.

They won't take this lying down, they'll rig, they'll take military action.

He would have been a way better King Nigger.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

You do realize that from

Pipeline > Train > Truck

Each step up is an order of magnitude more dangerous as far as oil getting out into the environment? The only real danger for a pipeline is terrorism (leftists or their golems), not to mention the fantastic efficiency.

We could be the world's #1 exporter of that rarest of delicacies. It would create tons of jobs. African cannibal meat? Big market, yuuuuuge market

The only thing we should be exporting to Africa is microbes

Don't blow this, Americans

Bleaching is just the term used for coral death because it loses it's colour after it dies. Increases in ocean acidity and the radiation from fukishima are what's doing it in.

Fuck term limits. Just rope the fuckers.

Are you a traveling man?

who here /buying more ammo/

You should never not be

i was a nogunz until last week

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

shill

Congrats, sincerely

As long as MasonJim follows through with the plan, we will succeed.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

(wew)

RWDS any day any time.
I'll also bring friends.

Oy vey ! No more panic button to keep the goyim in line

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Jim's only been to his lodge a few times, he's just the guy who does the dishes. He hasn't even experienced zero-g yet.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Why is this not stickied yet?
MODS

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Holy shit. How can anyone be shadiest Trump. These are all the things people have been waiting for Republicans to do for years.

The chicks must be trembling in their boots.

Against*
Cucks*

Fucking auto-correct

THEY ARE SLIDING IT.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Why aren't these dubs being checked?

You dodged a bullet.

Thank you, Holla Forums. You are more or less responsible for someone watching this address that I thought would never do so. I appreciate it.

I wonder… Is this the reason he didn't speak of his plans until now? So the jews wouldn't kill him? Shiiet..

Either he's full of shit or he's on a hitlist now. The fucker would be crippling the jews claws from this nation… Its like cutting a mosquitoes sucker needle thing off…

Fuck you shill get rektd, bumping

What about japs. With their fucking radioactive waste pouring right into the Pacific. I say 4 or 5 tsar bombas should fix Japan

Check em'

Necro bump

Am I the only one noticing that he's been making stops at Civil War battlegrounds? Is he hinting at something?

Friendly remionder, that most Israel firsters and George Soros have American Citizenship. You have to revoke their citizenship or else they'll continue rotting your system.

HEIL

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

OY VEY! IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH!

Convince someone else to vote for him, or at least convince a hillary voter to vote Jill Stein or stay home. That's how you get an extra vote

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Bamped

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS