Really makes you think

Really makes you think

I'm scared ;_;

is this oinkino?

No, it's anti-Oink propaganda.

Please mods stop this threads. My gf is browsing, I am afraid she won't resist the oink call…
Stop this madness my family is at stake.

Meatcucks are disgusting. Not surprised meatcucks are overwhelmingly Jewish, either.

No, jews cut off the meat

Meatcuckery is a Jewish invention, nice try kike. Kikes kill animals, while whites liberate them.

This, not even memeing tbh. Whites are the caretakers of God's creation. Kikes, being satanic and malignant, intend to destroy or pervert it.

How was that burger you ate today?

Reported kike. Want to keep all the meat to itself.

In the King James Bible (the white man's bible) it's pointed out that in the garden all the animals were vegan, only after Eve listened to the (((serpent))) did man begin to eat flesh.

The original definition of meat is food, this of course has been perverted. It obvious that the intention was for man in his original state to only eat fruit. Only after being corrupted odes man begin to fest on flesh, flesh eating is literally satanic.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

This is why so many Jewish companies promote the consumption of decaying flesh and try to make it look sexy.

pick one and only one

Forgot the third option: reported.

haha great meme, Shmulia

Literally looks like a blacked advertisement that gets posted on Holla Forums all the time. Bacon is for cucks, literally,

HALAL
A
L
A
L

Reported

Thanks

Jews don't like bacon remember

The CEO of Carl's Jr. is Jewish. They have no problem killing pigs and feeding their flesh to the goyim, they just wont eat it themselves for some reason.

Lol Epic Meal Time was not made by a Jew. Proof that all Muslims and Jews are liars

Producer: Jim Watkins
Writer: Codemoney
Joshua Moon: Jim Watkins
Main Actor: Frederick "Hotwheels" Brennan

Meant

Producer: Jim Watkins
Writer: Codemoney
Director: Joshua Moon
Main Actor: Frederick "Hotwheels" Brennan

That pig looks hilariously smug

Saved.

What the fuck America

>(((America)))
There's no such thing as America, it's not an actual country, just a giant shopping mall for international judaism.

Leviticus 11:

The only thing more pathetic than a vegcuck is a vegcuck who a KJV-only vegcuck… ok, I take that back; a KJV-only vegcuck who thinks that Bible is a White Nationalist document.

This is what Halal slaughter looks like.

Thank you, greatest ally. Stress just before death is exactly what makes the burgers so delicious.

We don't live in Eden anymore, user. Now we have to work for food and shelter. And God favors burnt meat over fruit and vegetables, as shown in Genesis 4:3-5.

Slicing the arteries in the throat is the most humane method of killing livestock. If you're disturbed by this scene then blame the best practices of the modern meat industry.

I bet they mutilated your dick after birth for "hygiene reasons".

Thanks OP. Your thread reminded me I had some applewood smoked bacon in the fridge and I'm frying it up as we speak. It smells delicious.

glad I could help

Absolute Haram

DELET THIS!

The fact that this thread exists is what gives reason for star wars threads and capeshit threads to exist because they compared to this seem like topics

t. angry mudslime

t.halal

this thread fucking rules, dude

Why do you have these saved and why are you posting and why

like poetry

Plebe detected.

Remarkably exploitable