SJWs vs hotdiggedydemon

That right. Pan pizza and friends just used the its current year to demonized hotdiggedydemon. Is hotdiggedydemon going to end us being the Jontron/pewdiepie/Milo of animation? SJWs are starting to attack him More often.

That was a bit funny. I never heard of SJW's attacking him mainly because I don't pay attention to that crap. Not surprised if they did since he always did edgy stuff.

Ironic that you can make an entire movie literally about brutalising Nazis and they still turn on you.

Did BLM finally turned on foot cuckboy?

Y'know, the more names get added to this list, the less powerful it starts to seem.

What are you talking about?

Fuck off with this faggot.

lel

Hotdiggedydemon is a hack who spews leftist shit in between trying to be edgy for shock value. If the media came after him, he'd fucking crumple and delete his whole portfolio as penance.

I guess aon is talking about how they are targeting just ecelebs instead of people who are holding actual positions of power in our world.

Kind of like Hillary was advised to cater to youngsters by appearing with Hollywood stars and all that shit.

here we go again

no one cares about your stupid internet fight

I see Gamergate is leaking from it's containment thread on Holla Forums.

>>>/auschwitz/

Is that still a thing? I thought it died out with The Fappening and All Your Base.

How about no, ya refugee authority kissing faggot?

Here we go with this faggot trying to cause drama by mentioning Holla Forums and no, this has nothing to do with them especially with a no life youtube faggot with more metal on his face then Pinhead.

Jesus you're a fucking idiot and yes its still going, go to their thread if your curious.

Post the podcast where panpizza talked shit about hotdiggedydemon and timestamp where that happens.

Do it yourself you pathetic piece of shit.

Give us a fucking timestamp, dipshit.

It's like he's close to being almost right on certain things, but right before he makes some of the most important connections social engineering kicks in and he finds some cuck grade excuse.

Seriously fuck off back to cuckchan fagot.

I'm too lazy

Don't encourage him, the thread is trash no use kicking a dead horse.

Been a while since I've seen that. Love OneyNG's work.

Kill yourself OP

Fuck off Max, nobody cares about your shitty videos.

Nigger, at least sage. You're just giving a reason for this thread to exist simply by bumping it.

This is now a Chris O'neill thread.

literally who

OneyNG you ass.

He's just as shit as the rest.

He's talking about people with wide reach that aren't in politics who are convincing people that the left is wrong.

Admittedly, Milo is doing it for money.
Milo is just like a beginner's course on right-wing ideology.

Pewdiepie is a strange case. I think he is right-wing, but he's only just converted after being a liberal (probably after seeing his home country crumble), so he's a bit like newfags on Holla Forums who just shitpost "Hitler did nothing wrong kill the jews". Actually, that's exactly what he's like.

JonTron is properly right-wing and just shitposts verbally and in text constantly.

You're both at fault here.

Sage for e-celeb drama.

Hey you're the one giving them a reason to post by responding.

Eh, just giving some insight into a question an user asked.

Didn't PewdiePie used to post on Holla Forums before he did let's plays?

Also
Please stop. I'm asking nicely.

literally whol

It wasn't Pan, it was his guest.

No one gives a crap about your shitty ecelebs.